Intraboom Reviews & Product Details

Intraboom Overview

What is Intraboom?

Intraboom is an all-in-one communication platform that makes communicating and collaborating within your company and within projects more efficient and fun.

Intraboom Details

Intraboom
Scottsdale, AZ
@intraboom
317 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Intraboom community
Have you used Intraboom before?

Intraboom Reviews

Showing 2 Intraboom reviews
Already have Intraboom?
Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

What i like about Intraboom is it is an affordable, easy to manage and and actually help me keep member in my group organized and have a better mean of communication. The bulletin and discussion room features really make us easier to pass out the news around our company and the task make us aware and have a better collaboration in finishing our group task. We also can share file between us and it is better then attaching files in the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are nothing much that i dislike about Intraboom, just hoping they can give a option how the calendar interface view. The vertical calendar is little bit hard to follow. Other than that, the notification sometimes quite slow to notify my inbox activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend for all It dept that are looking for internal solution as it have most features you would be looking for and it's pretty easy to use.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intraboom help my team to get high productivity as we all engage with it. The task manager help us to distribute the work more efficient as we all now can check the progress of our task easily. The files sharing also lets us to store and can easily search back the files that been stored.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I save a lot of time using Intraboom to communicate with my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like to be able to buy branded merchandise, like stickers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I recommend Intraboom for a small business owner like me, that are searching for a simple tool that will give you more free time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything is in one place to collaborate with my outsourcing team and my clients for a meeting, tasks, calendar, contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Intraboom for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft SharePoint Logo
Microsoft SharePoint
4.0
(7,283)
With SharePoint you can manage versions, apply retention schedules, declare records, and place legal holds, whether you're dealing with traditional content, Web content.
Workplace by Facebook Logo
Workplace by Facebook
4.0
(1,565)
Workplace by Facebook allows you to use Facebook tools to interact with co-workers.
Yammer Logo
Yammer
3.5
(1,248)
Yammer is a private social network that helps employees collaborate across departments, locations and business apps.
HCL Connections Logo
HCL Connections
3.9
HCL Connections has exponential ROI: increased employee productivity, improved HR efficiency, reduced IT costs.
Jive Logo
Jive
3.8
Jive's enterprise social business software puts the power of social business at your fingertips. Discover social business software and drive breakthroughs in revenue, cost and innovation
SAP Jam Collaboration Logo
SAP Jam Collaboration
3.7
Encourage and facilitate collaboration in the cloud – with our enterprise social network solution, SAP Jam.
Samepage Logo
Samepage
Samepage is a collaboration platform connecting teams with content and conversations.
Simpplr Logo
Simpplr
4.7
Simpplr is today’s modern intranet. Simpplr makes it possible for businesses to connect, align, and engage their entire workforce across the enterprise. Trusted by leading brands, including Workday, Box, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and higher employee retention. Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in the UK and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Blink Logo
Blink
Blink is a simple way for companies to deliver integrated digital experiences to their people. It takes data from multiple systems of record that are today silo'd across your business and presents it to your employees as single actionable feed.
Jostle Logo
Jostle
Jostle’s intranet software connects employees to each other, their leadership and their company culture. Gorgeous usability makes it the go-to place for information and collaboration – in the office or in the field. Jostle’s secure, cloud-based intranet can be up and running in a week. It’s turnkey and requires no IT resources to launch or maintain.