Intercom Reviews & Product Details

Intercom Overview

What is Intercom?

Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform (CRP). With Intercom, you can build better customer relationships through personalized, messenger-based experiences across the customer journey.

Intercom Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.

What sets Intercom apart:
● With automated answers and interactive apps, Intercom’s Business Messenger enables more than just chat, so you and your customers can get things done efficiently.
● Build segments and trigger-based auto messages, allowing you to increase engagement by 2X and new feature adoption by serving the right messages at the right time.
● Cut first response times to support questions in half with an end-to-end support solution, and deliver great, real-time customer experiences with live chat.
● Connect to your existing tech stack with 100+ pre-built apps and integrations, a flexible API and free developer workspaces. Intercom fits neatly into what’s already working for you and your team.
● With Intercom, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team of sales and support specialists, providing best practices, industry insights, and help scaling your team with Intercom.

Intercom

Showing 1,254 Intercom reviews
Showing 1,254 reviews
Already have Intercom?
Corporate Partnerships Specialist
Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Isaac,

Thanks so much for posting this video review of Intercom. It's great to hear we're helping with your lead generation and customer service efforts and that you find the platform so intuitive. You're right that there's a whole bunch of insights to be found in our reports and keep an eye on the 'what's new' section in Intercom as we have some more exciting updates planned that I think you'll love.

I'm so glad we were able to help you solve the notification sound issue. As Intercom is such a large part of many peoples' working day we know how important seemingly small features like that can be!

Growth Engineer
Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this video review Thibaut! I'm delighted to hear that Intercom is helping you deliver outstanding support to your customers, and that our automation and bots are scaling conversations and driving growth for your team.

Really great advice on planning ahead when it comes to putting a structure in place that will scale with your team and help you best hit your goals.

I'll make sure that the team who worked on Series hear your feedback as you're right that they are continually working on ways to make the feature even more powerful :)

Looking forward to hearing what you achieve next!

Co-Founder and CEO
Design
What do you like best?

Intercom is great in that the front end is well organized and has a good visual hierarchy. Of particular value is the way in which it addresses communications for the entire sales funnel from lead through closing and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Intercom feature options are carefully sliced up to force one to pay as much as possible - and the fees for the different features are wholly exorbitant, in many cases ten times the cost of comparable alternatives (that in some cases offer more functionality). In addition, support turnaround is very slow (we've waited up to 8 days for a response) and when one does get a response, it's generally of the obsequiously cheerful and utterly unhelpful variety - typically directing one to a knowledge base page for an unrelated issue. In other words, deflection rather than support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intercom is excellent, but way overpriced, and the support is slow and generally not very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intercom enables responsive interaction with a large userbase, and with it we're able to service over 15,000 high-touch customers with a 3-person team. That said, it's ridiculously overpriced for what it offers, and if you need help, you're basically on your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thanks for letting us know about your Intercom experience Gareth, I'm sorry to hear our pricing structure does not align to the value our tools bring you.

As Intercom has grown, our pricing has had to evolve alongside this and there's still work to be done in this area. We're aware that no pricing structure will suit every business type but our aim is to truly reflect the value that our product delivers, allowing both your business and ours to succeed.

Though we recently did see a spike in volume that temporarily slowed down our reply times, 2 days is currently the maximum and that would only be for conversations from a lower tiered subscription or a conversation not identified to be urgent. That said, we know speed is important when you're facing an issue and I'm sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive.

I'll make sure your feedback is passed on to both our pricing and support teams here.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

From an administrative standpoint, Intercom is very intuitive and user friendly. The canned reports make quantifying the impact we are looking for available instantly. From a user standpoint, after a brief 10 minute walk through, our staff were ready to get started which is great. From an end user standpoint, we are seeing instant results around the helpfulness of live chat, as well as beginning to have a better understanding of where our users are struggling based on product feedback we are gleaning from the aggregated questions asked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Named license administration and Office Hours Set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to interact with any end user of our solution. We are seeing user adoption increase within the product and also recognizing that our staffing model is not in line for end user support - we have traditionally thought we were understaffed, but Intercom has allowed us to see that we are overstaffed from an end user support perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Chuck,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Intercom and letting us know how easy it was to get your staff started with the tool, and the impact we're having for you and your customers.

I'll make sure your feedback regarding named license administration and office hours setup is passed on to the product team here. I'f you'd like to expand on these and add more detail please do get in touch via the messenger or you can also post them to our customer community, Interconnected (forum.intercom.com).

Kate

What do you like best?

It is a powerful tool that helps us improve the way in which our potential clients communicate with support departments, being able to provide an excellent experience and interaction with successful results, solving questions and concerns more quickly. It has a very agile, clean and intuitive interface, in turn it offers several functions such as live chat, email support, product tours, frequently asked questions and more features to improve this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integrated email templates and the ability to customize their native design are very limited, which can be a frustrating aspect of the platform for those who want to make them as flexible as possible, certainly the templates are very well established and excellent. elaborate, so everyone in the organization is satisfied and does not complain in any way about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intercom's platform is perfect for all companies that have a support team, and want or deserve to provide a perfect user experience, implementing this software is a solution from which they can benefit. It is very professional even in simple email and chat support, without having to do complicated navigation. All Intercom functions are very well suited for teams that need to get a live support solution in a very short space of time, as it is extremely easy to configure and run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have improved the way we interact with website visitors allowing us to earn higher revenue and enable sales. We set up a full onboarding journey for new clients, we even have the option to send onboarding emails to a new record. Our support through live chat is more powerful and efficient thanks to the self-service support system. The marketing campaigns we implement are now based on user actions and interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Reinaldo - it's great to heat that we're helping you provide an excellent experience for your customers and potential customers, with such successful results!

Thanks for also giving us your feedback on email templates and customization, I'll make sure the product team see this. I send quite a few emails in my role and can see the power of being able to make small customizations without needing HTML.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this and happy new year!

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

1. I love the way Intercom gives a product tour to new users and assists them in guiding through the features available by pin pointing the features of interest and providing a brief a knowledge of what a function or feature maybe.

2. This eventually minimizes a huge load of work for the company and helps to inform it's existing users of something new and also keeps them up-to-date for any new updates or features one might introduce.

3. I like how the integration reduces workload- i.e. reduces the need of an agent of the company to walk a new user through all the available features in a website.

4. It also minimizes the need of sending emails to all users informing them of something new.

5. Love how it provides on demand support.

6. Facilitates communication between a company and it's users.

7. I could got on and on but you get the idea! Give it a go and you won't regret it.

8. So this does minimize a lot of work when you are running a company and have lots of other areas to focus on

9. It's an amazing integration and a wonderful way to onboard new users specially if they are new. It also helps existing users to get an update of something new

10. Mentioned a lot already! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how a user cannot roll back to an intercom message once they skip it. I would recommend you to include a feature whereby users would be able to select a topic of interest or browse through all the available intercom messages/tours a company might have introduced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must have! You won't understand the benefits of it until you actually use it. So, just go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems Intercom is solving for me are below:

1. Helped in minimizing the need to send emails to users

2. Facilitated in better communication

3. Assists users to get on-boarded

4. Deliberately informs customers of new

5. On demand assistance

6. Provides insight on the product

By reading about the problems solved above through Intercom, one should be able to understand how the integration benefits it's users and helps in minimizing tasks. Hope it's self explanatory! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Wow Arif! Thanks for leaving us such a thorough review. I'm blown away by all of the ways you're finding Intercom helpful to your business, and I'm particularly happy that you found our onboarding experience so informative.

I love you idea about finding a better way to catalog messages and specifically Product Tours for users to access later. I'll make sure to send this feedback on to the team.

Service Company Program Specialist
What do you like best?

There are three features that I mostly worked with so far on this massive software. These are -

i) Customized Product Tour

ii) Customer Engagement (In-Platform announcements, surveys etc.)

iii) Series - GAME CHANGER

Customized Product Tour

---------------------------------

These are made with so much thought process and they upped their game with the whole customer engagement process. We get to do so much with Product Tour. Makes our customers life much better when you're just onboarding a new customer. I don't have to manually engage with the customer to give them a product tour. Intercom made my life easier as I have to give product tours a lot to my customers.

In-Platform Messages

----------------------------

This helped me to not use other email engagements. Most of our customers are busy out working in the field and not being able to check emails every now and then but checks our platform frequently to complete work. So having the option to engage with customer in-platform makes it super easy for us to update our customers.

Series

--------

I didn't get to work that much with Series just yet because it's so big. But whatever idea I got so far, oh my goodness! This is bloody game changer. You get to create a whole customer funnel to engage customer from the very first day to the point when they're fully ready to start working on the platform. So this makes our life so much easier. I hope I get to work more with Series in near future and I have so much plans with this feature. This makes our life easier to engage with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I found so far that I dislike. Everything worked out very well and even if I had a issue one time, the support helped me to figure out immediately. So it's really good support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are so much problems that Intercom is solving for us. Every single day, we get to reach out to our customers so easily and keep them updated on different aspects of the platform. We're a very fast growing product that gets updated frequently (Every 2 weeks). Now it's tough to keep our users informed about everything. Especially for the fact that customers don't necessarily get time to check emails frequently. So Intercom is solving the following problems

- Better customer engagement

- Self service onboarding for Product Tour.

- Keeping users up to date about every features.

- Better customer support for in-platform intercom messaging system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Philip! Thanks so much for sharing your Intercom experience with us. I'm delighted to hear we're helping you keep your customers engaged and updated. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you with such a fast growing product.

I'll let the team know you're so happy with the support you've seen too - it will make their day.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

I like a lot the way it organises the business and my working team, i also like that the clients rate us in regard of our attention and kindness. That is actually useful for the team to know how is doing, and it's make it easy to establish goals as a team.

I like also that the intercom support answers fast and efficently, the guys from intercom are very kind to us, and the app design is very nice.

i really dont know what else to say, but my experience with intercom so far has been very good. i also was in contact with intercom as an user complaining to an enterprise and it was also a good experience, very agile, fast and nice. I dont really have much bads things to say about intercom Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like very much that Intercom sometimes goes down and I can't work and that is actually kind of annoying because we as a company manage a lot of clientes so in the time that we cant work is diffucilt for us to meet our goals as a team (because of course we have goalds to meet)

the other thing i have to mention is that sometimes the clients rating are not accurate, but there is not much intercom can do about it, of couse

I think that would be all because as i said earlier, i had a VERY good experience with intercom so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reccomend to use Intercom. Completely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm taking big amounts of clients with a single tool, and that i am able to see what my partners and coworkers do, and how they manage their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Wow Luca, thank you for leaving us such a detailed review! I love hearing that Intercom is helping you build better relationships and trust with your customers and that our own support team have been so attentive.

The stability of our product is critical to us so I'm sorry to hear that you have experiences outages recently. I'll make sure to flag this with our performance team.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review Luca,

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

I like the support services. They resolve the issue right away and on point. I like the platform itself, it's a total package. We can communicate with our workers and we can also have links to their profile and payroll which is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's background or theme is a bit boring, I want colorful workspace. It would be better if we can have options for themes or background. It will make us feel motivated and happy while working. I would like an improvement on the issue that sometimes I get a technical difficulty when opening the link going to the profile of the workers. I hope there will be no more interruptions when accessing other links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Intercom. This is the only platform that provides complete tools in order to communicate easily and resolve the issue with our worker's or clients. Intercom has a diverse function. Their platform adapts the user's needs and immediately provide updates. In addition, their support services are awesome, they are very friendly and easy to talk to, they understand the issue right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with our workers. It's the fastest and easiest way for communication. When there is issue with our workers they can easily contact us and resolve the problem right away. We can provide them a 24/7 customer service through Intercom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your Intercom experience Johanne! It's great to hear some love for our support team, I'll make sure to send it on as it will make their day :)

I love the idea of being able to customize your workspace and it's something we've heard from a number of users. I'll make sure to send this on to the product team here.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

Intercom's customer service is excellent - they're really friendly, helpful and reliable. Alongside that, their content editor is excellent too - a really nice WYSIWYG interface where you can format your articles to make them appear just as you want them to, and easy to organise into collections that allow you to create useful UX's for your audiences. We're also massive fans of the product tour feature - these are incredibly easy to set up, offer real value to our customers in the onboarding process, and ultimately save us time too because that onboarding can be done by the customers themselves without us having to hold their hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of flexibility for Help Centre layouts - I'd really like to be able to use a grid layout to reduce scrolling and fit more detail above the fold, which is something other Help Centre providers do allow. All that being said though, I have raised this with the intercom team and they have passed my feedback onto their product team for consideration in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It really will make a difference and is a great product to have at your disposal. It will save you time and add value to your own customer service efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a fantastic way to help customers in real time, as well as helping us build an effective and efficient help centre for our business. We can also use it to send emails to customers and prompt them into taking actions. Finally, their product tour feature is really helping us make onboarding new customers a terrific experience and one that can be almost entirely self-led, which saves time at our end and allows the customer to take things at their own pace.

We're actually now looking at how we can further improve and refine our use of intercom and really embed it into our customer communications strategy, so that we're getting maximum value from it, but using it to add value to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

It's great to hear that Intercom has made such a difference to your business Dave, and that you've had such a good experience with out team :)

We do always pass feedback on to our product team as we very much 'build for you' as our customer newsletter says. Thanks for highlighting your Articles requests here. I'll be sending them on to the team again for good measure.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

Intercom is very easy to setup and use, yet powerful enough to provide a deeper connection with our customers throughout their lifecycle. It also provides a more complete overview of our customers by allowing us to keep all communications within the same environment. The ability for our support staff to interact directly with our customers whilst they're using the application, to provide them with additional training material relevant to their current situation, and to initiate support tickets from within Intercom through the integration with Jira makes for a smooth and efficient workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team are still developing some aspects to the platform, and areas like Articles are still missing a number of key editing functions, however they are very open to suggestion and feedback and are constantly bringing out new features to meet our needs (even the ones we didn't know we needed). The pricing structures can be confusing, and it is difficult to keep the customer database updated and relevant at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work out exactly what you want Intercom to do (what problem it is solving) and focus on that first, then start expanding into the other features it offers. It can be overwhelming to try and set it all up at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we first investigated using Intercom the problem we were solving was to be able to provide support to our application users without them needing to know specific contact email addresses. However after implementing it, we also realised we could do so much more to communicate and pre-empt any support calls for outages, releases, and training issues. We are constantly expanding what more we can use the platform for and will be implementing Product Tours, Campaigns, and Resolution Bots in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thanks so leaving us such a thorough review Huia. It makes me so happy to hear that Intercom is helping you get closer to you customers throughout their lifecycle.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding our pricing plans and Articles product. We really do take all of this on board so I'll make sure it gets in front of the right people :)

Thanks again,

Kate - (Intercom Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

We started using Intercom to be able to communicate with your clients quickly and easily. It's really easy to search conversations, and group customers into targeted segments. What I love most is all the extra's the Intercom team keeps coming up with - banners, product tours, mobile ads. They really stand out from the crown with the constant innovating, plus great customer service. Plus, their onboarding process is what I use for inspo to onboard my own clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see some more filtering on the users section - I've popped my feedback through to the team and they were super helpful to add it to their dev team. Hopefully it's something I see come through soon.The pricing is a bit hard - measured by the amount of active users rather than by conversations. We didn't send many conversations one month, but had lots of customers online which pushed our monthly cost up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding our new customers quickly and easily, product tours is an incredible feature! It's something we were looking at custom building, to realise Intercom had already built it.

Being able to communicate with our customers from anywhere is invaluable for a small team - we can all pitch in from anywhere to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your Intercom experience Alexandra! I'm so glad that Product Tours is doing such a great job at onboarding your new customers.

Filtering is feedback we do hear regularly, and thanks for submitting it to the team previously. Regarding our pricing, we always aim to align the cost your pay with the value you see. If you'd like to chat through your options here please do reach out in the Intercom messenger and one of the team can help you.

Cheers,

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use for our team. The system buckets chats in groups that best fit our department. We can have multiple chats and easily transfer to different departments. The CSAT system looks good to, we can accurately track feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is good for reactive support and does not allow us to use just Intercom. We have to use many other tools to have a complete customer interaction tool suite. I wanted to use browsing solution so that I can see into the customers cellular device, but was told the software does not exist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for quick chats with customers. I recommend using it because the need for chat tools and giving customers the ability to receive fast support.

I've used intercom at a few different organizations and it continues to beat out the competition. Other SAAS tools do not update the software as much as Intercom. They listen to the users and actually make changes to features needed. Grouping customer into teams allowed us to keep track of employees CSAT by department. This was extremely important with department wide use of the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast chat services. The team can really respond to customers fast. Which is our first priority. Also able to track customer performance. The team views all interactions with customers. We can easily respond to customers who give poor reviews and then respond to the customer. We can also help our agents to coach them to be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Fred! Thanks for leaving us such a detailed review :) It's so good to hear Intercom is helping you respond to customers fast and gain insight into their performance.

Thanks for the feedback regarding users cellular devices - I'll bring this matter up with the mobile team here.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

What do you like best?

1) Intercom has been gracefully integrated into our iOS app and web site. The messenger box is non-intrusive to our UI / UX.

2) Intercom is constantly evolving. They listen and take feature request frequently through webinars and their support team and proceeds to implement them in regular updates.

3) I like the premade templates and tools that ease the creation of our outbound messages and help articles.

4) Extremely powerful filtering tools for segmenting our clients. We have been recently using this to provide region-specific announcements, tips and tricks.

5) Intercom support team and their help articles are very informative and helpful.

6) Powerful chat features such as task bots, suggested articles and automated responses. This acts as a self-serve support tool for the clients before being in contact with a human support team. It has helped resolve issues during off-office hours for clients in other time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Intercom provides very complicated plans for their product, I am mostly uncertain which plan covers what features.

2) Although available, there is some lack of style customization for outbound messages, help articles and messenger box. It can be difficult to reflect branding formats and styles when it coexists with our web pages and apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intercom is great. It is flexible enough to serve all the way from large corporations to startups. It is more than just a chat box at the corner of your screen, it is an entire client management platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) Intercom has been fundamental to our company as a point of contact with our clients.

2) We provide timely software support, resolve technical issues and send announcements utilizing the inbox and outbound features. Using intercom for consistent client engagement and support has helped build long term satisfied clients.

3) I have been also found additional benefit in the technical details and logs of our clients to perform my administrative duties.

4) I have consistently used the data from the intercom reports to measure the effectiveness and performance on client support. I have also integrated them to my own reports to create projections and plans for providing the best support for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Thanks so much for leaving us this thorough review Tika! It's so great to hear how fundamental Intercom has been as a point of contact for your clients.

I hear you regarding our pricing plans, and making them more user friendly something we're actively working on. Thanks too for your feedback on customization options, I'll be sending this on to the relevant teams here.

Kate (Intercom - Customer Experience_

What do you like best?

Absolutely indispensable for messaging — both inbox and onboarding campaign. Quite useful as a CRM and to gather feature requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Pricing is too high for some functionality. E.g. I wanted to try Inbox Pro but it's $500

- I wish I didn't have to use more tools, specifically for customer feedback and sales

- Not possible to do NPS without third party apps

- No product updates feature, like beamer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely sign up for this service if the pricing is right for you.

I wouldn't switch from it. Easy to setup and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'll say from a product manager perspective:

- Very convenient to use as a CRM, all user parameters a synced with our database. Easy to segment out customers — e.g. based on the features they are using and then messaging them.

- Perfect for the help center. Easy to write articles and they look great. No dev time needed.

- Email & in-app onboarding was easy to set up with custom logic and rules.

- The product tour is useful but did not seem worth the price for us.

- Gather feature requests is easy with message tagging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

Hi Masha, thanks for taking the time to review Intercom and let us know how we're helping with your support and onboarding efforts.

I'll make sure all of your feedback gets seen by the relevant teams here. Regarding pricing, we always try to align our costs to the value you see so do reach out in the messenger if you'd like to speak to someone about your options.

Thanks again,

Kate (Intercom - Customer Experience)

What do you like best?

We use intercom to support our customers via an in-tool chat also we really love working with the outbound messaging features to reach out to our customers. The intercom service is also really fast, always polite and helpful.

What impresses me a lot is the fact that intercom develops new features really often and also during hard times like the covid-19- crisis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to say the pricing method doesn't fit to our user system really good, since we have a large user base. I would also appreciate the possibility of customised reports and send out automatically replies for incoming e-mail messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, it is really amazing and has so many features and current updates improving the tool and making your daily business easier every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engaging with customers, support them directly in the tool! And communicate new features to them. I have realized customers like the design of the messages and chat bots we are sending out ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kate Sugrue of Intercom

HI Selina, it's so great to hear how Intercom is helping you communicate better with your customers and that you've found our team so helpful. And yes, we are always shipping new updates!

I've been chatting with our pricing team recently about business structure fit so I'l make sure to include them on your feedback here. On your reporting point, keep an eye out for some exciting changes coming soon ;)