- Great interface - very small learning curve which is perfect for introducing new team members to it.
- Highly responsive support - they make you feel like a valued client, rather than just another customer.
- Intuitive platform - drag and drop rescheduling, custom content planners for not just social networks (our editorial team make extensive use of this), campaign labelling...
- Approval system for proofing posts before publishing - this is essential for us
- Priced competitively - most social media platforms are extortionate, especially for SMEs on a limited budget. ContentCal is the exception, without compromising on essential features.
No real 'dislikes'...
- Analytics is a newly launched feature, with a lot of work yet to be done on it
- Limited integration with 3rd party services so far (social networks and Bit.ly so far) - not a problem for us but might be for others
- User interface is basic - both a positive and negative. Small tweaks here and there would improve the experience
- No bulk-uploading functionality yet
We've finally found a cost-effective platform for cross-department planning of all outward facing activity - social, email, publishing, push notifications, and so on. It's a great asset to our team so far.