BrightEdge Reviews & Product Details

BrightEdge Overview

What is BrightEdge?

BrightEdge is the global leader in enterprise content performance. As a SaaS technology SEO platform BrightEdge enables marketers to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue from their largest marketing channel – organic search. With the advent of secure search, Google’s ‘not provided’ and the impact of Google algorithm changes, search marketing now requires SEOs to work more closely with their content marketing colleagues to target demand, optimize content, and measure progress and results. Enterprises value BrightEdge SEO Recommendations, Blended Rank, Trended Share of Voice, Content Optimizer, Search Opportunity Forecasting, and ContentIQ features. BrightEdge’s Data Cube also allows you to uncover your competitors’ content marketing strategies to develop superior content and search marketing results.

BrightEdge Details

BrightEdge Screenshots

BrightEdge Reviews

Showing 170 BrightEdge reviews
Already have BrightEdge?
What do you like best?

The attention to detail and customer service is bar-none the best. You're assigned an account rep from the beginning of the relationship and the concern they all have to make your business grow and flourish is amazing. They have worked with us to create customized reports, asked questions to understand an industry that little is understood. With their help, we have moved in on the competition and seen increases in business we have never seen before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is nothing we are unhappy with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have identified what our competitors are honing in on and kept pace with them. With a small marketing department, BrightEdge is like having 2 extra hands on the team scooping out where our misses are and how to improve and surpass the competition.

We have agents across the country that we maintain websites for and BrightEdge has been instrumental in helping us promote and move our brand forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease and ability to be able to support analysis and reporting across an entire, complex organization with multiple operating units, divisions and stakeholders.

Beyond the platform, the account and support folks I've worked with over the years at BrightEdge have been phenomenal. They go above and beyond and are comfortable with pushing you forward to find success. I've found them to be more 'partner' than just 'support'.

The last piece I'll note is the community. BrightEdge has really done a great job to promote and foster a community that is way more than just focused on the platform. Their local user groups have been tremendous for knowledge sharing and networking (pre-Covid, anyways) with other SEO and digital folks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of my dislikes about the platform have been gradually disappearing as they've done a lot of work around UX and task completion.; eliminating some of the redundancy and reducing the number of clicks needed to do key tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralization of SEO research and reporting. We've been able to develop and streamline processes, eliminate other tools and realize cost-savings, as well as enable marketers with intelligence to develop content that performs better from day 1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Digital Marketer, SEO | Web Operations | Demand Center of Excellence
What do you like best?

The multiple tools within and the different way to get at the metrics via data cube, keyword analysis, etc. The support/client success team has always been an extension of my team - they deliver valuable work, provide strategic direction and recommendations and support my team in anyway that I may need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Unfortunately, bandwidth prevents me from learning all of the widgets and BE's full capabilities. I hope they continue to look at ways to integrate with CMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Brightedge technology to not only kick-start your SEO efforts but to amplify and drive incremental results for your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword research, ranking management and reporting, tracking anomalies, and more! At all three companies, Brightedge has amplified my teams SEO efforts and strategic content pillars. I've benefited across my SEO programs: quality - content, career growth, relationships qualitative - driving results and growth for the organic channel for both B2B lead generation and eCommerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

BrightEdge listens to the needs of its customers more than any other software vendor I've worked with. They truly cares about customer success, and makes sure the platform capabilities match the ever changing needs of the customer. For example, BrightEdge Instant was launched from a need of customers like myself wanting instant ranking data and SERP layouts. Instant has also become my go-to keyword research engine because it has consolidating a lot of disparate platforms i was using into one powerful section within BrightEdge with up to the minute data on keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike, but the platform can become cost prohibitive if you need to track many keywords across multiple locales and/or search engines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like all software, to get any value out of it you need to dedicate time and resources. It does not do SEO for you. BrightEdge does provide visibility into areas of focus, saving time and allowing you to focus on high opportunity areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to monitor, optimize and discover keywords that drive the majority of traffic to a global website is a necessity. With organic traffic ranging from 50-60% of all traffic sources there's no argument that knowing how to retain and improve a primary traffic source is key to success. Personally, BrightEdge has helped us see a 20-50% YoY increase in organic traffic over the past 3 years with only a small team of dedicated SEO specialists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Data Cube is an essential SEO tool that I cannot live without. It boasts the longest running collection of SEO ranking and domain-level data and thus is without equal in my opinion. I would put their upgraded tools, like Instant, Link Equity Manager and Market Insights, up there as well. Not every enterprise can afford the upgraded tools so I will only say that if you can they are worth every additional penny. All SEO tools offer something a little different but BrightEdge comes pretty close to having everything I need. I can track links, review technical issues, and assign them to my staff. Reporting is top-notch too. Bottom line: whether you go all in or just take a base package just know that BrightEdge can make your life much easier as an SEO. I am able to translate my overarching SEO strategies into actionable pieces and then track and measure performance. I have used them twice in my career and consider them a big part of my success. Finally, your customer success team is there to help you win and make you look. I've had several reps, all up to the task. My CSM team is the cherry on top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SEO tools are only as good as what you put into them and BrightEdge is no different. It takes time to research, strategize, and put your plan into action. How you set up BrightEdge can help you exponentially. At the same time, if you don't put in effort into setup you may not reap all you can out of them. If you are new to their platform, you may also have trouble understanding where to find things. Looking in settings to create your keyword groups may not be all that intuitive but once you realize that all setup is in your settings, it is a breeze. Also recommendations have come a long way but hard to automate what is inside an SEO's head. A small gripe really given all of the value I receive from their platform but needed to say it nonetheless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a demo, see Data Cube and picture yourself needing to quick and accurate research on a whim for either you or a need to investigate a competitor. A common occurrence at an enterprise level. Then see how BrightEdge can help you manage this task easily. Next see reporting and how useful it could be setting up dashboards and tracking results. Finally, take a look at their advanced feature sets. If not for now, at least to see where these guys are headed. Self-automating SEO, as a future state. Then ask how you can live without them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword tracking, reporting, analysis, research, competitive research, technical SEO, site performance, global optimization, and trended results over tine. Ultimately, I use BrightEdge to assist me and help me obtain the SEO goals I have set to achieve. When you ask if a tool is worth it, you have to look to see what contributions is makes to your overall SEO success. Or better stated, how can this tool help me accelerate the path to proficiency. I increased kw's ranking on Page #1 by 30% in year one and at 5% in year two with associated levels of traffic and conversion improvements. Clearly, BrightEdge has helped me to deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I personally love DataCube as well as Instant. These two features alone do more than any other platform. The rest - things like ContentIQ is cherry on top! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more control in ContentIQ. I am sure they will evolve it and will happen soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the investment - just make sure you understand what the platform does. Often if you don't understand the information the platform is describing - make sure you have an in-house SEO person or a customer service rep to help explain. They analyze a lot of the data for you but it's good to do your own analysis as well. If you are struggling with ranking content - this is the perfect opportunity to figure out what your competitors are doing and steal market share! You can also utilize this to help prioritize technical enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. How are my competitors preforming compared to myself and where are they winning the most?

2. What content should I be producing to gain market share?

3. What parts of our site from a technical front are a problem and how do we prioritize them?

4. What keywords should I use to optimize existing content? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We regretted our decision to sign on with BrightEdge within the first month. This tool is highly overpriced. There are multiple other software services which provide valuable real time data. BrightEdge data lags by up to two weeks.

Not a lot of positive to talk about here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Experience was a nightmare! Prior to signing on with BrightEdge we made our intentions very clear. We needed the ability to see rankings on a market by market basis which is not possible with the platform. If you are looking for a tool to help with Local search do not go with BrightEdge.

Contract:

We requested an out for non performance within the first 30 days and were told there was nothing they could do. We expressed our concerns time and time again regarding lack of attention by their team and lack of the software capabilities. We were told one thing through the sales cycle and come to find out nothing was true.

Lack of Consulting:

Every meeting we had with our account manager was us teaching her about SEO. We received zero advice and after every call we would get: "Let me look into that for you". Then on the next meeting 1-2 weeks later we would not receive an answer. Month after month they continued to charge us, though we never received the advice or help we requested. One of the large selling points for us was the one on one consulting we were told Bright Edge provides. When we signed up for the platform we were looking forward to getting a professional involved for recommendations on SEO. We haven’t received any meaningful consulting. The advice we were given was faulted. We were coming to our client success manager with thoughts and were told “yes that sounds good” or “I will look into that”, without any tangible results. We haven’t been given instruction on how to implement anything properly using the BrightEdge platform.

Keyword Research:

During our first months of using Bright Edge we were not able to sync google keyword planner and BrightEdge. In fact BrightEdge was giving us false information on keywords which in turn would lead us toward bad recommendations. Customer success manager from BE couldn’t explain this and we wasted time duplicating efforts because BrightEdge wouldn’t work for Keyword research. The BrightEdge platform is only as good as the information we put into it and we were worried that without proper consult we would heading down the wrong direction. Without accurate data the platform is not doing as promised. Even after we cleared up the time frame of searches there are specific keywords that do not match google, making our internal team complete duplicate efforts.

In conclusion I can not provide enough warning and concern to not utilize BrightEdge! It is a bulky tool that does not provide any more information than competitors like SEMRush and Ahrefs. Buyer Beware! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do Not Use!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were not able to solve any problems relevant to our industry or site. Feel free to reach out to me prior to signing on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Weekly/biweekly SEO consulting calls with our customer success team; real-time research results; opportunities to connect with their user community. Early on in the pandemic, BrightEdge arranged a virtual community session with home-delivered dinners. Last year, they hosted an onsite workshop for our team, with colleagues not even using the tool, to help us set & align on SEO strategy. BrightEdge brings a personal touch in a highly technical space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are cheaper tools out there, so budget approval that looks only at cost can be a challenge. But for our team, the white-glove consultation our BrightEdge success reps provide is like having a dedicated SEO team member. Our SEO returns have been solid after one year and more than made the case for us to renew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team creates global content without an in-house SEO specialist. Before BrightEdge, our articles lacked basic technical components to help them be found in search and definitely weren't helping us rank for keywords we'd want associated with our brand. Once we started working with BrightEdge, they advised on how to immediately improve our content from the back end and build completeness into our publishing process. They also helped us start identifying keywords we wanted to rank for and taught us how to build keyword research into our content creation process. Because of our regular calls with our success team and applying what we've learned, we've seen 500% growth in our platform's organic footprint year over year. Organic traffic has become a top source of visits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President, Marketing
What do you like best?

BrightEdge is a great SEO tool. The support team behind it is outstanding. They provide good training as to how to use the tool and then biweekly updates to help you best optimize your SEO. BrightEdge has a complete library of tools you can use to learn how to best use the tool.

The upside of using BrightEdge is how you are better able to maximize the results of your webstie. It also allow you to maximize the results of your other marketing communication tools too.

BrightEdge provides some strong executive summary tools that help you tell your story to management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a time to learn the tool and how to best use it. To get the most out of the tool you need to spend a minimum of five hours per week working with the tool to start to see the benefits. When you begin to use the tool you need lots of consultation time from the BrightEdge team.

You need to be aware of the time required upfront and on an ongoing based before you purchase the tool. This information should be made clearer in the buying process.

The downside of a tool like this is that you are required to do the work vs. having the consultant handle it. What is least helpful about BrightEdge is the change of consultants. However, it should be noted that each consultant assigned to us was very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had never really done any true SEO work and we needed to raise our visibility and increase the quality and quantity of our website traffic. As a result of BrightEdge we were able to do both. Our website traffic increased. In addition we received more new business leads and RFPs .

BrightEdge impacted our work by making our website work harder and better for us. It allowed us to better understand how we needed to modify our messaging to get the results that we needed. It also allowed us to keep on top of the changes in the industry and our competition. This competitive intelligence helped us tailor our messaging to make it more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

It took us a while to get the account set up, some of that our issues and some were communication issues with our old rep. Once we did get the account set up properly it was amazing to see insights we didn't have previously. We could even customize dashboards and reports to be emailed to us that showed high level performance. With certain keywords, we could go in and see recommendations to improve performance for the landing pages for these keywords or keyword sets. The platform provided great recommendations that really helped our performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time to set up our account took a while. Some of this was communication with our previous rep. We mentioned this to a higher up and were switched to a new rep who was fantastic and took the time to help us get the account to a great place and provided great recommendations for set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool that I would recommend to help your SEO performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing SEO presence. With the recommendations from Brightedge we have seen a large increase YoY of traffic to our site as well as page rankings on key terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Working with the account team that helps to support our goals is definitely a highlight. They listen and work with us to identify opportunities resulting in strong organic growth. As far as the platform goes, the feature we probably use the most is the Data Cube research tool. It gives us instant insights that help inform our strategies along with the Share of Voice feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be nice to see more technical based features. We currently use a separate technical based platform to fill in the gaps between the content & technical insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a solid enterprise level SEO platform and good support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're getting a lot of insights that help to influence other teams to consider our recommendations. That's been very useful. We've also trained content producing teams to use the keyword research functionality of the platform to influence their topics. This is has been pretty easy since we can quickly add users to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the insights from Data Cube, as well as being able to create custom Dashboards/reporting. We also have had a great experience with the team from BrightEdge since Day 1 when we moved to their solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more to COntent IQ. Can sometimes feel like errors are not clear and it will sometimes freezes when trying to review the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would 100% recommend BrightEdge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How competitors are ranking, as well as being able to look at market share outside of our tracked competitors to see what the SERPs look like for specific queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Price, potential for rapid outcomes, ease of use, and the broad application across both the website as well as the content on the website – and social media! The onramp team is patient and talented, the toolset is focused, the user interface is intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tutorials are outdated with the latest product upgrades. This is not a big deal, as the training team is dedicated to making sure you know what to do with this very effective tool set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The key differentiator from SiteImprove was the detail of the keyword recommendations for both content selections and for metadata as well as the source of the guidance. The recommendations are made by comparing your metadata against the other entities on page one of search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content recommendations for website and social media, make organic search improvements happen quickly, increased website traffic, improve page metadata, repair page errors, influence website architecture. One month into rollout and we are already seeing improved ranking of the first keywords we have worked on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The team that supports you to help you get and close new business is key to the success of the platform. They help you to prepare data and slides that you can integrate into presentations. They help get thing started for you and really crank it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to integrate into other reporting platforms. They have an API feed but maybe additional ways to integrate into a reporting platform like tableau. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Determine if you need top level support. If you do this team is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we were trying to serve clients faster and bring them more engaging charts. We have been able to reduce our time spent to generate reports and additional analysis to clients. It has allowed us to bring more detail to clients faster that allows them to see what action items should take place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The combination of the tools and the account manager support has allowed us to continue to grow our SEM results and ensure we chase the relevant items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The word rank measurement tool is not as clean as other tools, but still effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The account manager is a key part of guiding our reviews for the team to keep focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We increase keyword rankings for targeted categories and help drive more traffic. the link equity manager has been very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

BrightEdge has a great professional services team that gives actionable advice and tips to proactively improve SEO. They are proactive about staying on top of client-facing issues including contracts, are flexible in contract negotiations. They help ensure the platform is giving us exactly what we want and their account managers and professional services team members are knowledgeable in our space which can be difficult to navigate. They are also consistently rolling out new features and improving the platform with UI/UX improvements to make it easier to use, etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no misgivings with the platform or services that are being given at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When choosing an SEO platform, we did extensive research in choosing a partner and chose BrightEdge specifically because we considered them to be the best and they've proven to be able to perform very well even in a challenging industry to navigate in the digital space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving SEO with BrightEdge has been key to growth due to being limited in digital advertising options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Specialist
Director, Search Marketing
What do you like best?

BrightEdge provides excellent insights into the keywords that we are interested in as well as surfacing new opportunities and targets. We also like the aggregation capabilities for understanding opportunities around page group types in addition to individual URLs. BrightEdge gives a clear lens for competitive analysis which would otherwise be required by multiple resources and disconnected. The StoryBuilder feature makes surfacing reports to executive management, easy, clear, and consistent. The platform does a great job of flagging potential issues for attention and the support staff are knowledgeable and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to using BrightEdge. I do believe that the User Interface could be improved and in some cases is less than intuitive. This is an area where they continue to adjust and improve, but I believe it can still be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing competitor advantages in rankings and traffic along with overall Search Engine performance opportunities helps us determine what our next targets will be. BrightEdge also helps to alert us of drops in ranking and traffic which allows us to be more effective in our reaction and response time. The platform allows us to keep a pulse on what is happening for our site in SEO and adjust accordingly. Having one interface to view our SEO in regards to past and present trends as well as future opportunities has been very valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Content Strategist, Global Customer Engagement Marketing
What do you like best?

The tool itself has not only an easy on-ramp for beginners, so you can get started on keyword research and optimization right away, but also has layers of depth in capabilities, which is helpful I think especially for larger organizations. The UI is intuitive but I keep discovering new features.

But what sets it apart for me is the level of expertise and attention we get from our CSM, plus the great training, both online and classroom, and their help files are really helpful. And every time I've submitted a special request to customer support through the BE request link, I've gotten very prompt turnaround and personalized answers to my questions, with offers to help more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the tool can be slightly intimidating, so it's essential to work with your CSM and get at least one admin trained so you can set it up for (mostly) self-service by your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are interested, do try it on a trial basis, I think its value will be evident quickly.

Our first call with our CSM really impressed us with his level of knowledge and expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now we're just getting organized, getting a baseline on our pages, and trying to prioritize which keywords and pages to work on first. The automatic actionable Insights is very helpful, as is the competitor gap analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content SEO Strategist
What do you like best?

Having everything I would need for SEO maintenance on one platform is ideal for professionals who are always cycling through different tabs and tools.

BrightEdge's keyword research, page rankings, backlinks, and page recommendations in one platform affords you more time for day-to-day tasks.

The organization can't be overlooked, being able to export all of your keywords to a spreadsheet with the necessary data (Search Volume, Page Rankings) makes it easier to communicate with members of the team who aren't familiar with SEO.

Local businesses can benefit from seeing which keywords qualify for additional Google features like the 3-Pack from within the platform. This gives us an advantage over our competitors in our industry, not to mention being able to track where your competitors rank for those same keywords.

I also enjoy the networking opportunities that come with being a BrightEdge user which includes your own account manager. It's important to have someone who you are able to discuss what to anticipate in terms of algorithm changes and trends within the industry to stay ahead, having a team of professionals to shoot questions over to is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest factor that companies will have to come to terms with is the price of the platform, certain premium features are hidden behind additional paywalls but they're not necessary to garner the full value of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although the price tag is intimidating the value is returned in the time you save from its intuitive menu system, valuable insight, and the control it gives you of your SEO strategy makes it a worthy investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to launch new webpages confidently knowing that they are optimized to the best of my ability in the shortest amount of time possible make our content consistent and more frequent.

Brightedge helps minimize a lot of the trial and error that comes with having your page rank on Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Global Marketing
What do you like best?

BrightEdge is a very powerful tool to manage SEO performance, while being extremely easy-to-use. The proprietary technology and automated recommendations makes it extremely easy to identify exactly what to do to improve SEO performance. The reports and analytics are also extremely helpful in tracking our own performance compared to key competitors, over a period of time. The Link Equity Manager feature was able to push many of our Page 2 and Page 3 keywords to Page1 on Google.

Above all, the Sales and Customer Success teams at BrightEdge are probably one of the best, if not THE best, across B2B SaaS solutions. It has been an absolute pleasure working with the BrightEdge team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The platform keeps evolving and adds new features and capabilities regularly. So, overall, it's a great solution for SEO management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We did an extensive research and evaluated several SEO platforms & agencies before selecting BrightEdge for our SEO needs. Our experience has been absolutely fabulous till now and I recommend BrightEdge to anyone out there looking for a truly useful, powerful, and yet easy-to-use solution for SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BrightEdge not only helped us to significantly (more than 200%) improve our SEO performance, but also helps us track our performance against competitors and other industry leaders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager: SEO, PPC, Content, Video, Display, & Mobile Acquisition Lead
What do you like best?

I have been using BrightEdge for about 6 years now and take it wherever I go. I consider it a luxury, even though it is now integral to what I do as an SEO and what I can do for a company as an SEO. Their data cube is a necessity to how I look at websites and how I construct my content planning. Their Content IQ is how I look for site issues and measure the health of my site. Their dashboards are how I report back to the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For an experienced SEO like me, their page suggestions often don't make sense or hold water. The suggestions are automated and based on elements of SEO that I don't find helpful or useful. Might be fine for someone newer to SEO, but I usually skip over these. Same could be said for their Home screen data points. Nice but not essential to what I need to do my job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Researching my website and my competitor's to better analyze and understand what I need to do to improve organic performance. Benefits are numerous including data not available anywhere else from Data Cube and a system that is easy to organize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have found the data cube and insights tools very helpful in making SEO improvements to my company website and filling out content gaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the tool had reporting templates that we could use to track particular website goals it would be helpful as I often don't know what component to add in reports to track the improvements I am working through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly content gaps and areas for content optimisation to improve on-page SEO. Our website has naturally got a high authority so even making small changes has had a huge impact on our performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

Data Cube is the best feature that I like. I probably use it 80% of the time for keyword research, quick check of on where we are ranking, and competitive analysis using the site comparison. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Content IQ does not give me as many technical SEO issues as compared to using something like Screaming Frog SEO or other tools. Content IQ gives me a 97 score, whereas other site audit tools give me a health score of 74. It doesn't pick up all technical SEO issues and when I asked a BrightEdge Customer Success Manager, they just said there is no harm in using other SEO tools to run Site Audits to compare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy and user-friendly SEO tool for your organization, then BrightEdge is the best SEO platform to go with. I've done comparisons and demos with other SEO Enterprise Tools and I found that BrightEdge is the best for keyword research, competitive analysis, and content creation/research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Cube really helps solve a lot of problems for keyword research, looking up organic rankings, and doing competitive analysis. The keyword gap analysis is useful to know what keywords our competitors we are ranking for that we are not. The Recommendations are useful as well as the dashboards like the Intent Signal Dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Digital Marketing
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The toolset is extremely robust but my all-time favorite aspect is my rep. She has become an extension of my SEO team. We leverage either her SEO knowledge or she consults with their researchers/analysts to help us make intelligent decisions for past, present, and future SEO campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its a slightly expensive tool but when factoring in the expertise that we get with it, it makes it worth it. But if they dropped the price, I wouldnt complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brightedge helps us monitor, track, and optimize our online visbilty through search engines at a national, local, and global level. We've been able to pinpoint return on investment from our organic traffic across branded and non-branded keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.