Do you work for Telegram?

Telegram Reviews & Product Details

What is Telegram?

Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed.

Telegram Profile Details

Telegram Reviews

1-50 of 1855 total Telegram reviews

Telegram Reviews

1-50 of 1855 total Telegram reviews
Telegram review by Jesus J.
Director of IT

"Telegram is an excellent means of communication."

What do you like best?

Telegram has helped me to communicate much better, since it has many options that are of great help for a better experience. It has a very dynamic interface and contains a variety of actions.I love telegram since I can do many things within your platform. I can call, send voice messages, text messages and even video calls can be made. It is an excellent communication application and can be opened on many platforms. Without a doubt it is one of the best in its style.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many dislikes about telegram. Although sometimes has problems receiving messages if the connection is very slow. However, it is a very good application and I recommend using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using telegram since unlike other chats, Telegram is a feature-rich application. It has a lot of emojis, stickers and audios that make conversations more fun and dynamic. Without a doubt it is a good communication method and I recommend it above others.

Telegram is a very nice and useful application. It is suitable for all types of people and is compatible with a large number of operating systems and platforms.

Telegram has saved me from many troubles as the messages are sent very quickly and thanks to its multiplatform option it is much easier to read any message, besides having many bots that are very useful. It is a very varied application and that makes it one of the best.

Telegram review by Jackson S.
Relations Manager

"The safest messenger"

What do you like best?

I never have been afraid to speak through Telegram. They have military-grade encryption to cover my tracks, and I don't doubt it. I've been using this solution since late 2017 and it has even gone as far as to extend into my personal life. I'm enjoying the freedom of privacy on the daily.

What do you dislike?

I rarely get notifications from Telegram even with my notifications on, so unless I check it constantly, it becomes unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can import your phone contacts into Telegram by allowing Telegram access to your contact list. This saved me a lot of time enabling Telegram to work for me to the best of its ability.

I help manage an announcements page for my company on Telegram. Nobody can reply which makes it easy for those late-comers to get a good glimpse at the most important content. Since this channel was created, there have been few communication errors and most of the time we're all connected.

Telegram review by Janette D.
Human Resources Manager

"Instant messaging tool"

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is an app that I can download for free on app store band it's installation on my phone is easy.

With telegram I can easily instantly message my colleague or clients as it provides fast messaging service where clients can also ask more about the company and get feedback at any time.

I am pleased with the reliability of telegram as I can use it anytime and anyplace to message colleagues.

I also like that telegram provides unlimited cloud storage where it stores data on cloud thus I cannot lose my data and I can easily access the data.

While using telegram my messages are kept safe and secure as I can start a secret chat with anyone I like.

Telegram is inexpensive to use as it requires no additional premium content.

Telegram is also easy to use as it does not require me to have specified level of education or experience.

What do you dislike?

Telegram is my number one instant messaging platform and I have less to dislike about it just that it has no multiple file selection option thus I cannot send more than one file at once forcing me to select one after the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram is the best platform for instant messaging and I highly recommend it to you.

Has enabled us to communicate easily and instantly.

With telegram we can be able to share files from one employee to another.

Telegram also provides for cloud storage for files thus reducing paper work.

Telegram review by Johnson M.
Marketing specialist.

"A partner in data transfer."

What do you like best?

As a marker communication is the steering object at the end of the day . Telegram has made it easier in the way I communicate. it is that application which is so easy to use even for new users. It is also a free application meaning you can implement it and don't encounter any cost. It is also secure since you can opt for secret chatting where no third party will interfere with it. The things I love it is that it is very fast even in files sharing . It is also a widely known and used application meaning it has wider audience.not forgetting it easiness to use in multiple devices and even browsers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that fails in telegram is lack of video conferencing feature but you can still record a message and send it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're interested in a messaging software that meets most expectations telegram is that one application to go for.

It has absolutely made everything I go around the work on a daily basis more simple and faster . It is really helping me achieve my objectives.

Telegram review by yolanda r.
Tony

"mola"

What do you like best?

Es rápida. Según la compañía, "Telegram es la aplicación más rápida de la mensajería en el mercado, ya que utiliza una infraestructura descentralizada con los centros de datos ubicados en todo el mundo para conectar a la gente con el servidor más cercano posible".

- Es segura. Whatsapp ha recibido muchas críticas sobre su facilidad de conseguir descifrar datos y lograr acceder a las conversaciones. Desde Telegram aseguran que son mucho más seguros, tanto, que han lanzado un reto en el que se ofrecen a pagar 200.000 dólares al hacker que consiga romper su sistema.

- Privacidad: Desde Telegram aseguran que "nunca vamos a dar a terceros sus datos, nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio". De hecho se pueden crear chats privados en los que el usuario decide cuándo se destruirán, borrándose a la vez de sus servidores.

What do you dislike?

Como todas la aplicaciones, Telegram también cuenta con puntos negativos, en concreto tres:

- Sin vídeollamada: A diferencia de otras alternativas Telegram no permite la posibilidad realizar videollamadas, como Google Hangouts o como Whatsapp,

- Sólo en inglés. Aunque el método de empleo es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar debido a su parecido a Whatsapp, aún no se encuentra en castellano, lo que hace que su expansión por España y América Latina sea más complicada. Aún así aseguran que la versión traducida está más cerca.

- Personas. Es sin duda su principal fallo, al ser una aplicación nueva hay muy pocos contactos que se hayan descargado la aplicación y hayan comenzado a usarla. Con esto, aunque sea una buena aplicación, si la gente no la usa, no tendrá éxito, y cambiar la tendencia de Whatsapp se antoja complicado.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La mejor aplicación de mensajería instantánea.

La seguridad que me transmite la aplicación hace que me sienta mejor en mi negocio, algo vital por la privacidad.

Telegram review by Simon K.
Sales and marketing specialist.

"A secure way of messaging."

What do you like best?

I love it that I can engage in a secret chat where my data get encrypted and can not be left vulnerable to third party. Telegram also supports like all my devices such that I can install and syncy all the data of all my devices very fast and easier. It is also a no cost software for both usage and maintenance which is a big deal for all levels of business. I can also send files of any size and massage my clients and co-workers faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

Telegram requires a strong internet access which becomes quite a hindrance with places of low connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a solution for every business communication which is far much efficient and secure I would advise any organization to consider it for implementation.

I had my problem solved of messaging and file sharing which has quite worked well with me for telegram using. Am able to instantly talk with both colleagues and clients when they need a clarification and suggestions.

Telegram review by Jose M.
Web Developer

"The best customer support program"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Telegram is its great communication capacity, currently we use it to serve all our clients and it is a tool with which we can communicate immediately and share files, photos, videos, voice notes, information about promotions and much more. On the other hand we have tested the functionality of Roboth chat which has allowed us to serve our customers in record time through the bots of Telegram and later an agent of attention to real customer, it is something totally innovative and has helped us to realize a great amount of sales.

What do you dislike?

Generally Telegram is an app that not everyone is using since other app have a large percentage of users, so I would like telegran to design a chat option by browser without downloading an app to your cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram is an app with many advantages in terms of business options, so I would strongly recommend instructing your clients so that they can successfully install the application so they can communicate effectively.

We have been able to communicate with our customers quickly and efficiently thanks to this great app, we can share information about our products, establish more personalized relationships with our customers and make sales efficiently.

Telegram review by jake w.
Director of IT

"An excellent chat to communicate"

What do you like best?

I love telegram since I can do many things within the application. I can send voice notes, listen to music, chat with my friends and a variety of things that make telegram software very enjoyable. Telegram is a very well designed application and has many actions that make the user have a better experience. Without a doubt one of the best chats!Telegram is a very good application, you can create conversation groups, you can send files without major inconveniences and many more actions that improve the quality of experience.

What do you dislike?

I do not hate anything about telegram, it's an excellent application. It has a very stable platform and chatting inside it is a very pleasant experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using telegram since it is better than all communication applications. Telegram has many functions that are very helpful for users. Telegram is an excellent application, many things can be done. I can communicate through video, voice and text which makes a telegram.

In our company we use telegram to communicate and the truth works very well, it is a fast, effective and reliable application. We can use it from any platform without any problem. This helps a lot in communication since you can check messages from anywhere at any time. Besides that it is a safe application, you can place a key to the application and to the chats. No doubt this makes telegram have no competition within its field.

Telegram review by Francisca D.
Head of training department

"Everyone is on this wagon of the best service served on a silver platter."

What do you like best?

I love the group chat feature because essentially that is what I'm involved in, working with teams. We do have discussions online and technically most if the meetings are not physical but online.

Just a good internet connection and you're good to go no extra charges.

Encryption is on another level, which means security of information is at par.

What do you dislike?

I've used Telegram for quite a while and I love it to bits and pieces because it has changed my situation. Probably the fact that to operate one needs internet connection meaning without it there could be a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram is the beat for personal and work , which is incredible, literally everything in one and for sure you need this in your space.

Group chats with my team have been great, sharing of content, discussions all that courtesy of Telegram. We do continue with training online a little briefing here and there before the actual training day so that means everyone is on the same page during action time.

Telegram review by James K.
Account manager

"Instant messaging tool"

What do you like best?

I like that telegram is a platform that I can download for free and its installation is easy.

With telegram I can be able to easily instantly message my colleagues and my clients.

Telegram enables for sharing of files between my colleagues and I as all I do is select my files and send them to colleagues and clients.

Telegram is a realible platform to use as I can easily access my data and there are low chances of data loss.

Telegram is inexpensive to use as it requires no subscription for additional premium.

Telegram also provides for unlimited cloud storage for my files protecting them from loss.

I also like that telegram is easy to use as it does not require me to have any level of experience or education.

Telegram is a secure app to chat with my friends also as I can start a secret chat with any of my friends

What do you dislike?

Telegram has been so far my number one messaging app and I have less dislikes about it, just that it is not easy to know whether a colleague is online or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram is the best platform for instant messaging and file sharing and I highly recommend it to you.

I have used telegram to store my files where I can easily access them.

Since I started using telegram in the organisation communication between colleagues has become fast and efficient.

Telegram has enabled me to share my files with my clients and colleagues.

Telegram review by Hanna L.
Hanna Lopez

"Telegram is an application that we should all know. "

What do you like best?

Every day communication offers us different ways to reach it, what was previously limited to radio, press and television today comes to us from a large number of different ways. One of the most used at the moment is instantaneously by means of applications of the different means, applications of the different social networks like for example Twitter or the applications of instantaneous mail, as it is the case of Telegram, besides offering instantaneous mail it offers us, between others, content hosting, files, content search, calls, supergroups (with a capacity of up to 100,000 users), is available for almost all existing platforms, both for smartphones and tablets and computers, we can have secret chats, this option has an exclusive encryption for the sender and the receiver, having to be previously accepted by the receiver, which guarantees that what is sent or written in that chat can only be read by the members of the chat. Telegram is not only the most secure instant messaging application, it also allows you to share files, a nice interface and it's free, I use it to communicate and share information with clients and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It really is good software, I have nothing negative to say about it, it is easy to use and there are no flaws in the communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% Telegram, it is excellent for instant communication, to share files and others. Telegram will put your privacy above any other element, which is very useful for those private conversations, it is also free and its interface is quite friendly.

I solved absolutely all my problems of communication, privacy and file sharing, whether with my clients, colleagues or bosses, really Telegram has become my favorite application.

Telegram review by Nesh M.
mr

"In Love with Telegram"

What do you like best?

Telegram is the best chatting platform i use to communicate with friend and workmates.What i like most about telegram is its Desktop version and its perfect Synchronization with the Mobile version.The idea of not saving Media files on my phone is also incredible.Its ability to send almost all file types and large file sizes makes it the best application to use in any organisation.The Integration with other software used in the organisation makes work easier for workers to share work and delegates some duties to junior workers

What do you dislike?

Telegram Send too many messages about their upgrades.The links to join groups is not so good ,You can easily find yourself in a group you never intended to.There should be popups for user to agree Whether to join group or not

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram is the best application to use both on small and big organisations.It has no limit to users .Its also very cheap to implement and use.Am pretty sure You would love and enjoy using.I dont regret Using whatsoever

Telegram has greatly helped us in information and knowledge sharing within the company am working for.Workers through the Departmental groups can raise the challenges they are facing especially work related and immediately get responses on how to solve them.Memos are easily passed hence easy and fast communications

Telegram review by Denise S.
Junior System Engineer

"telegram as an application on the mobile and on the PC is fabulous. "

What do you like best?

I like Telegram that I can enjoy high quality audio and video on video calls. I like that from the application you can have private chats and even send messages that self-destruct. What I think is cool about Telegram as an application is that it is free and equals the quality of a paid application.

Through Telegram you can share large files without any problems, as it supports files up to 1GB. The chat storage is in the cloud, so all your shared files are backed up securely and the best thing is that it doesn't take up unnecessary memory space.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Telegram, it would only improve the fact that almost nobody knows the application, then it can be really excellent, but if you can't communicate with your friends and family through chat, simply because they don't have it, it's not very good to say either and sometimes no matter how much I insist that they install it, there are very few people who really dare to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

since I discovered telegram life has been easier for me in the digital world in its category.

I love Telegram, I did not know chat, in fact I discovered it thanks to my best friend, who spent weeks insisting that I install Telegram, because according to her it was the best chat in existence... I must say that she was absolutely right, I installed it because after all I had nothing to lose since it was a free application and when I realized how excellent it was I became addicted to Telegram. It has helped me with everything that communication involves, especially because I am starting a micro-entrepreneurship, and communication with my clients is vital in order to grow.

Telegram review by Cathy T.
Computer Programmer

"telegram application free and has nothing to envy other applications in the same category. "

What do you like best?

This question is difficult, and it is that Telegram not only I like, Telegram I love everything. The best thing about Telegram is that although it has the same features as a paid chat, it is a completely free chat. I like that operating it is so simple, since it has an incredible interface and it is very intuitive when it comes to managing it, it has a compact design and one of the best things is that although the platform is completely free, it does not have any type of advertising. Storage is also another attribute of Telegram and is that all files that you share or share through chat, are automatically stored in the cloud, which is excellent for the memory of the device you connect to and you always have a backup of your files.

At the same time I like that you can connect from mobile devices and from computers, and the platform is the same, plus everything is synchronized automatically. I must also mention that from Telegram you can share from chat very large files, you could literally share up to a movie, because it supports files up to 1GB.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I don't like about Telegram, in my opinion it is perfect, it provides great quality and the best thing is that it is completely free, I don't think you can ask for more than one application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this application for the level of security and secret chat.

Telegram has helped me a lot, since thanks to this chat my company has grown a little more, when I began to communicate with my clients through video calls through Telegram, the communication improved a lot, this way I have been able to understand better what my clients want, besides that through video calls I can establish a closer communication with my clients.

Telegram review by Ashley N.
Project Manager

"An incredible and extremely excellent internal communication software."

What do you like best?

The speed of sending instant messages using this software is much impressive and incredible.

This software is cloud based thus can be accessed on multiple devices.

I like the simplicity of making audio calls to teams and customers thus was of reaching them wherever they are located.

This software boasts itself of high security it provide for important organization information and messages.

The availability of group chat features enhance my team to collaborate well while on projects progress.

What do you dislike?

Telegram lacks option for video conferencing thus making it not to look like a complete messenger App thus I would like too see more upgrades on it and see the option of video conferencing present.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The performance and benefits of using telegram cannot go unforseen thus worth credits.

Telegram makes internal communication within our organization more effective and lively in real-time.

Sharing and collaboration on files and documents among teams enhance excellent team collaboration.

Telegram review by Ajay C.
CEO

"Best app to communicate and to manage the stuff with my clients"

What do you like best?

I like this software very much just because of easy to use feature. The most important thing I love in this app is to upload and download the data from this. This is too fast and I can easily upload and download heavy data. It help me to take call with my clients and I can manage them easily. This is also for family and friends purpose too. I used to make group of family or friends or clients. I really love to use this.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the group call feature and call features which is not in their desktop version. If they can implement that then I guess this is best software to use this. Apart from this, there is nothing negative about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I guess best product to use when we talk about communication or group chat with friends or family or clients.

We solved the issue of communication with my clients which normally I faced when I do the group conversation with them.

Telegram review by Danny boggio s.
Director Of Front Office

"means of communication through an application that is better than many in the world"

What do you like best?

is a Russian application that has been making competition to many applications of communications in the world is a blue ogo as a paper plane I think the privacy of the application is excellent and for this reason I prefer telegram

What do you dislike?

Very happy with the application that is very good and fast

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot if you want to communicate with family members or work colleagues to receive and send information in this way is very fast and safe

In my field of work communication is the basis of all the principles in the reception department I have used many messaging applications and online calls and the application that pleases me because it is smooth and stable. Very robust at the web level. I used it I was hooked with this aplication motive a lot to my staff in charge to use it since it is a fast means of communication unlike many

Telegram review by Gee Lapid S.
Sales Manager

"Telegram is a tool to collaborate with your work team"

What do you like best?

It is free to use no licensing costs required. Just download a software and you are ready to go. All you need is a valid phone number. You can send messages over individual people or even to groups of people. You can send photos, documents and other media just like other softwares. It is easy to use as well. You can see if the person on the other side has read your message or not. You can reply to the specific messages sent by other people. You can make voice calls over the software too. There is an option to pin a message to the top for group chats. If one of your contacts is a new telegram user you will be informed.

What do you dislike?

The user base is really very low. It is not very popular. We only needed to use this because my company requires it. I really do not know why people even still use this. It is not even that secure as advertised from way before. The look and feel is not as nice as other chat softwares too and the software does not have the video call option either. You cannot even like a specific message too or even make votes. Overall if your company is choosing a new software, do not use this. Use instead other softwares that have more users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use another software with higher user base

cost savings because there are no licensing costs

Telegram review by Alexandre V.
Sales Engineer

"Telegram - Review"

What do you like best?

A telegram is a communicator that allows you to send text messages, photos, videos and files in various formats (doc, zip, mp3, etc. ) and to create groups of up to 200 users. It works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android and Windows Phone. It's cloud-based so you can access your message archive and contact list from multiple devices simultaneously. Communicator contains a graphics file editor, which can be useful in everyday work, for example, if you want to perform quick cropping or change the position of the image. This is an open-source program, with entirely open source code. It is worth mentioning that many security options are offered by telegram, including the ability to conduct encrypted chat "secret chat."

What do you dislike?

So far, the only drawback I can see when using this communicator is the lack of possibility to make video calls. So far, we have been provided with the possibility to make only voice calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best instant messengers, it ensures safe use. It can be freely customized, among other things, by changing the background of the conversation. The application also supports night mode to protect your eyesight. All according to our preferences.

Due to the possibility of creating a secret chat, Telegram allows you to keep your conversations completely private. First of all, we can create large groups that will facilitate contacts between customers and employees.

Telegram review by Ricardo B.
GERENTE DE SISTEMAS

"Instant messaging, with TELEGRAM !!!"

What do you like best?

Telegram, emerges as an alternative, to meet the needs of instant messaging between groups of people. Among the benefits of this tool we can mention; it is a light program, because it operates under encrypted communication from point to point, it offers greater security in communication, it works on any platform, under operating systems; iOS, Android, Windows Phone.

You can send; files, videos, photos. It offers a video editor that allows you to modify the video from the same application, also with the photos. Additionally, you can change the resolution of the videos, which allows it to be played more quickly on platforms with little internet capacity.

Also, it has the function of Bots, which allows to make configurations to automate and improve communication, automatic responses, among many other options. You can store an unlimited amount of information, since the service is based on the cloud, and will always be available for all devices. This makes it easy to send very large files without any problem.

You can create private chats, which allows you to have direct and secure communications.

What do you dislike?

Telegram, it is not very efficient for open communication, and its use is not very widespread, and focuses basically on focused groups, business or institutional. That affects services such as, for example, open communications of sales or information groups. But it facilitates focused communications at the same time, which allows greater efficiency and better services.

One aspects, negative to highlight; does not allow to make video calls. But remember, it is a courier service, it was conceived since its inception.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegrama, es perfecto para establecer mecanismos de mensajería instantánea en grupos de empresas, o de intereses comunes, es excelente, es un sistema estable y confiable.

Sus características de almacenamiento de información en la nube, lo único que se puede hacer en el espacio de los equipos, como celulares. Realmente es excelente alternativa, lo recomiendo.

For the implementation of the Telegran program in our organization, aspects of efficiency and speed were considered. Both are perfectly covered by Telegram, since when handling the information in the cloud, it does not depend on the storage capacity of the equipment and at the same time that same aspect improves communication speed. The field work teams of our organization have experienced an increase in productivity since they can send or receive much larger information and with greater efficiency, than with other similar systems.

Telegram review by Sheila S.
Gerente de Recursos Humanos

"Telegram, instant messaging."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent messaging service, easy to use, efficient and economical. A good alternative for companies that need to establish work teams and that can be permanently communicated.

Through Telegram, you can send videos, photos and files without major restrictions. It works on several platforms; mobile devices and computers, it is compatible with; Android, iOS, Windows Phone.

One of the most outstanding benefits of Telegram is that communications information is stored in the cloud, allowing data to be sent almost regardless of size, and information is automatically available on all devices. Additionally it has a series of Bots functions, which can be configured for many automatic functions. Private chats can be created, which greatly improves the security of communication.

What do you dislike?

Telegram, is essentially designed as instant messaging, therefore you can not make video calls.

Telegram, it is very good if you want to establish it as a communication support tool for specific work groups, but if you want to use it for communication with the general public, you should bear in mind that it is not very common and does not have widespread use. that limits its scope. It is not as popular as other similar services. But we must stop to consider the vebtajas of this tool, when considering only this aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Telegram, is perfectly eligible to implement as an instant messaging tool. It has excellent storage capabilities, easy to use and economical. I highly recommend it.

The Telegram service is very complete and has helped to resolve the communication requirements of the field work teams of our organization, facilitating the delivery of messaging, sending files, photos and videos. It does not present the distractions that other similar services have very congested and with much publicity.

Telegram review by Stella M.
Team leader

"Telegram is the way to go, don't be left out."

What do you like best?

I really really like the self destruct mode, that is my favourite because with this era of screenshots, people end up getting themselves into trouble but with Telegram that us sorted out because you get to know when the person you're conversing with took a screenshot and if they have malicious intents you are three steps ahead of them, security is Paramount because may ideas get lost through the conversations we have.

I also love that with telegram and a good internet connection you're good to go, no other charges.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular but probably the fact that you can't work in an area without internet access which nonetheless can be rectified by getting a portable WiFi.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend its use to every person worldwide because telegram has no boundaries, services to all, it is definitely worth a try and you'll enjoy it.

Communication us on another level because it allows you to have chats with your team members on the different projects you're working on, it promotes efficiency of work since sharing of files is also a lot faster and reliable with Telegram.

Telegram review by Amelia M.
Senior Java Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"telegram quality service totally free "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Telegram is that it is a completely free application, so I can enjoy a quality service with features very similar to a paid service but I don't have to pay a penny. Another positive thing about Telegram is that it doesn't have advertising, so you don't have to be closing annoying ads that don't interest you. On the other hand its interface is very simple to use. The quality of audio and video in the video calls is of total quality, on the other hand the platform is safe and very fast.

It should also be noted that you can connect both from the mobile and from the computer and the application works in the same way. The best thing about Telegram is that you can share really large files through chat, as it supports files up to 1GB.

What do you dislike?

I really like absolutely everything about Telegram, it's a spectacular chat, so there's nothing I don't like about it. I would just like more people to know about the chat, because few people I know have Telegram installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this application because its design is very easy to use you can customize it as we want.

Some time ago I lost my telephone and I came to think that I had lost some important files, to my surprise Telegram has automatic backup in the cloud and when I connected from the pc, not only could I recover my account, but my files were there, as soon as I downloaded them. It also helps me because Telegram groups many functions, which not only allows me to save the battery of my cell phone, but that compact version of the chat helps me save time, which after all is my most important asset in life.

Telegram review by Santi P.
Tony

"La mejor"

What do you like best?

Telegram es una red social de mensajería instantánea top 1 en descargas seguidas de whatsapp, messenger y facebook.

Lo que mas me gusta de esta aplica cion es que tiene unas bases de privacidad espectaculares, ya que oculta hasta tu numero de teléfono si lo deseas. esta aplicación también dispone de llamadas que son bastante buenas para ser utilizadas mediante red wifi (aun habiendo mala señal ). Los grupos de telegram pueden llegar a los veinte mil usuarios, algo muy cómodo para estar al día de noticias; pero para mas inri, existen canales los cuales tu estas en ese chat pero no puedes escribir, solo pueden los administradores. algo muy útil en las noticias.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es lo de los grupos, ya que estando veinte mil personas, si te descuidas en un minuto tienes muchos mensaje sin leer y puede generar ansiedad.

La opción de videollamadas telegram dice que está en todos los dispositivos, pero yo ni en mi móvil ni en mi tablet ni ordenador encuentro esa opción, asi que no puedo opinar sobre las video llamadas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es la mejor de todas personalmente para mi, ya que tiene todas las caracteristicas de las demas apps mas las que ofrece ella

En mi negocio me ha resuelto problemas de comunicación, ya que en telegram puedes tener dos o mas cuentas en un mismo dispositivo, algo que ha conseguido que no vaya con dos móviles, sino con uno.

Telegram review by Sue I.
Project lead manager

"Telegram is the best deal on the table."

What do you like best?

First of all telegram is free for life but a Good internet connection is what is need which is something I love about it. Communication is by far amazing with telegram and the features are super cool including the emojis which are incredible at conveying messages as they are.

I also like the encryption that make communication secure and project discussions are between the people involved.

What do you dislike?

Probably a user would consider the internet connection part as a downside of but I can tell apart the software's that are good and this one here is a great one for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well telegram is the best deal you will ever get. This is so because everyone wants the best and telegram is nothing short of that and it caters for all communication needs and much more which surprisingly you will find out only if you try it.

Communication has been great because sharing confidential messages in relation to the projects private and not disclosed to unauthorized persons.

Sharing files of the projects in discussion is made possible by telegram which is a plus and I ry like it, a lot.

Telegram review by Jack D.
Graphic Designer

"I switched to telegram messenger the time I learnt of its Great and powerful features"

What do you like best?

have been using telegram for sometime now since it was recommended to me by a friend, I have learnt a lot of its usefulness and reliability and its ease of use, this is a software that you will always feel comfortable while using, it is stress free as customizing fields is easy and also sending messages and uploading file for sharing, it has great internet connection abilities, our filed team get connected even while in remote areas, and that is what we always have needed, some of the outstanding features that I like of telegram are.

its great seed

it has great bots that give you a great insight before you fully understand telegram

it allows you to view and post status, take poll and hold discussions

it is free and has subscription fee and allows you to share and send all the messages you want for no fee

it is secure and you can even set timers on your sensitive messages.

What do you dislike?

my experience with telegram has so far been fair and I can complain other than encourage the developers to allow users o get notification for we version on their sms rather than on the telegram phone application, this could be troublesome if you do not have internet connection and need to access your account on web version but the code is sent to a mobile application which maybe cannot be accessed at that time

Recommendations to others considering the product

use telegram and you will like its powerful features, it has great features that will help you improve communication at your work, its cheap, secure and allows you to use all of its features at no cost.

we use telegram on field as a tool to best share files and send messages instantly, we also use it to communicate when we need instant replies and share discussion with more personnel on group chats, this just but gives us an environment for progress

Telegram review by john j.
Architect

"Telegram creates a good platform for discussion and team work"

What do you like best?

with telegram features I get to create an environment that is best to discuss and get feedbacks from anyone that I share my thought with, its easy to add members to groups created on telegram and remove the members at any give time, this is sure a better way since you can invite friends that do not have telegram accounts through sms and other social platforms, their invite links to groups work perfectly, and when creating a telegram account you get a chat bot which perfectly directs and gets you informed about telegram features, its resourceful and saves me time and money all the time.

What do you dislike?

telegram is more of a better solution for file sharing and text messages, I would not recommend it for conferencing or sending voice messages, though other communication tool are present and work perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

a simple and reliable tool that would never disappoint you when it comes to delivering messages as fast and allowing you to share media files from any place and at any time for free, its secure, and free, why not try it, this gives you a different experience and makes connection and communication more efficient which would be a good boot to team work

we share and share again on daily with no limit be it files of any type or messages, for no cost at all, this saves us a huge load of money that could have been wasted on communication software that are way complex and do not deliver

Telegram review by Susan S.
Susan Smith

"With Telegram you get fast and secure communication. "

What do you like best?

There are many instant messaging applications that have emerged over the years and Telegram is one of them. This allows conversations and calls in real time, is available for all platforms, smartphones, tablets and / or computers, which makes the application versatile for work or personal uses, Telegram encrypts its conversations with its own protocol, which It offers great security to its users. In turn, secret chats are encrypted end-to-end, and others between the client and the server, one of the most attractive advantages of this application is that it provides privacy to its users by allowing them to configure their profile in such a way that they have the option to choose who can see your profile picture and who does not, another reason why this application has become a favorite is because it offers a cloud-based service, which allows you to have a conversation from different devices No need to log out. Additionally, it offers an unlimited storage in the cloud of photos, videos and documents. In summary Telegram is an excellent application to keep in touch with my clients and colleagues in a fast and safe way, with a nice interface.

What do you dislike?

Although Telegram is an excellent application, not many people know about it, so it becomes difficult to use it when a large part of your contacts do not have the application on their cell phones, I would like them to do a little more advertising to Telegram so that Many more people join the incredible advantages offered by this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Telegram to all users, it is an excellent application to keep you in touch with people, both for personal and professional use, it's free, its interface is very nice and easy to use and also gives you security in terms of privacy of your conversations that maybe other applications will not.

Thanks to Telegram I can communicate with my clients and colleagues from all over the world, in a fast and safe way, besides I can send photos, documents, videos, among others.

Telegram review by Patrick G.
Project manager

"Telegram, way to go for sure"

What do you like best?

Encryption of messages through the self destruct mode is just incredible which makes sure that no unauthorized persons can get their hands in the information limited to a number of people.

The emojis are also so cool making conversation more fun a midst all the seriousness that come with work. It really lights up ones mood even to perform better. It us as well intuitive and eye appealing which is a plus for it

What do you dislike?

I would really want telegram to add on their features video calls which is convenient for most users rather than just having the voice calls other that that I really like everything it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any individual who values good communication, this is it. It is up to date with the current trends starting from group chats among other great features that you will get to find out if you give it a try.

I have been able to conduct the project meetings through the group chat where the most that happens is exchanging of ideas which is great.

Telegram review by Rosmar M.
ADMINISTRADOR
Real Estate

" Telegram, is an excellent communications program."

What do you like best?

Telegram, is an excellent communications program.

It is free, it is very light, it has very good security, with encryption from side to side, it is available for all devices, also desktop, it works with; Android, iOS, Windows Phone.

It has a native photo and video editor, you can crop the photos, change or improve the colors, modify the size of the photos. You can also change the resolution of the videos, before sending them, this allows you to reduce the size and improve its reproduction if you do not have a good internet connection.

The storage of the communications is based on the cloud, and is unlimited. When you log in, it is synchronized, this allows the information to be automatically available on all your devices.

It has Bots functions, which facilitate the handling of communications, automating them and improving productivity. You can create Bots, and configure answers for certain messages, among other benefits.

It allows to send, quite large files, that you could not send them for other similar services.

With Telegram, we can make voice calls and we can manage their security functions, block users, add users to the list of exceptions.

Telegram, also allows you to change the appearance of messages, to customize them, according to your tastes and preferences. Give him a little creativity and send more cheerful and funny messages.

Another of the outstanding features of Telegram, is that you can create private chats, which greatly improves the security of communication. You can also add passwords to the chats.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages that Telegram has, does not allow to make video calls.

A second negative aspect is that although Telegram has more than five years in the market, it is still not very popular, and it limits communication a lot, because in many cases you can not share information with third parties due to the fact that They have, Telegram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Telegram, is a very good option for communication by courier. It's free, and it has a lot of benefits, which other similar applications do not have. They do not present advertising.

You can use it on multiple devices, keep them connected, and I can disconnect from the rest of the devices from one. I use telegram daily and it is an excellent tool. Easy to install and use.

It is an excellent solution for instant messaging, secure and allows you to send larger files. These advantages have allowed a more efficient communication of our personnel. Telegram has become and differentiated from the rest of the similar services, because it has focused more on the professional and business aspect.

Telegram review by dasini s.
Interior Designer

"telegram in mobile version is more efficient and easy to use."

What do you like best?

from my experience with telegram I have come to learn though both of its version work better, mobile application version is the best since customizing settings and accessing all features is easy and automatic.

generally telegram is more recommendable for chats and long conversations and also large file sharing, it has more bot features that continue to change everyday to best improve communication experience for everyone using it.

With telegram you can chat and share files with no limit

its easy to use as it is simply designed with words that can be easy read and its links work perfectly

it allows user to search through messages and conversation and also contacts easily.

it send you notification when personal in your contact list join telegram

its design is also well build and appealing

What do you dislike?

conferencing tools are not implemented well in the application

you could have problems when you want to upload media files for sharing

if you happen to forget to log out of your web version account login, a person could easily get access to your private conversations and chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it and you will live to love it more, it has more surprises the more you use it you learn of its great features and ability, you wall in love with its speed and reliability

everyone at my company uses telegram, this is cheap and improves out communication since everyone gets updates easily and can get a chance to contribute to whatever is being discussed instantly.

Telegram review by Christine L.
Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Telegram - review"

What do you like best?

The main advantage for which I decided to choose Telegram is the fact that this instant messenger is available on most platforms Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android and offers continuous synchronization to the user, so that we can return to the chat at any time on the selected device. Another advantage of Telegram is the easy-to-use interface, which we can customize according to our needs, we can change the font size, choose a template, choose the conversation background and other things, so that the use of this communicator will be more comfortable for us, we get the ability to add several accounts, so we can easily divide the business conversation from private conversations conducted with friends or family. It is also worth mentioning that many security options are offered by Telegram, from the ability to create a secure chat secret chat to the ability to remove all messages from private correspondence, as well as many options for user verification in the application.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback of the Telegram is that it is not possible to create a video conference, so I have to use it alternately with other instant messengers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a communicator that will enable you to exchange messages safely, you should consider trying out Telegram.

Thanks to the use of Telegram I can safely conduct conversations with people important to me, as well as to conduct group conversations.

Telegram review by Mark D.
accountant

"I use telegram to give support to my customers and get feedbacks"

What do you like best?

telegram is a sure game changer for communication, its is what business need to improve their services delivery and communication with its customers, the reason I use telegram:

- its well designed and simplified for the user.

- its widely used by more people hence a better way to stay connected and this works as an advantage for persons who use telegram for business purposes like myself.

- it`s cheaper than any other communication software.

- it stores media on cloud.

- is works perfectly for a platform to get views while holding discussions

- it is easy to search through messages.

- it sync my contacts and updates me whenever any person in my contact list joins telegram.

- it Is easy to control the web and mobile application version and sync chats and files shared and also settings.

- the moment you change any setting on any version the other syncs immediately and updates

What do you dislike?

uploading media files for sharing sometime could be hard while using the phone.

when you stay too dormant in your account it rejects your account being added to groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use telegram if you want better results, it give a better platform for discussions and taking surveys, its widely used and this makes it a better channel to advertise, this saves you money and time as it cheap and doesn't cost anything to use and has no limit to messages or files you can share.

its the most simplified of its kind, easy to be used by anyone, this makes it efficient as everyone in our company can contribute to discussions for it easy to use and read through messages,

Telegram review by Sasha J.
Marketer

"I send messages and files without limit"

What do you like best?

I love telegram because I can have long chats with my colleagues wit no limit and share file anytime with no worries, I love telegram because of the tools and abilities it has like:

- with telegram you can create chat groups and add more members and send invite links

- its is easy to advertise on telegram as its free

- with telegram you can set tier for your messages

- it is easy to get feed backs on telegram and use it to offer customer support

- it saves previously set profile images, I love this one mostly.

- it is reliable as it works even in the most remote areas

- it has great chat bots

- it has great speed

- both the versions sync faster and perfectly

What do you dislike?

throughout my experience using telegram I have not seen anything it does not do perfectly, other than if conferencing tools are added it could be the greatest messaging tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great communication tool, it has such great speed and tools to help you improve your communication and customer support if used for business purposes.

we use telegram to send large files instantly and faster to get instant replies, this saves us time while working on projects and keeps us ever updated and helps us give immediate support to our customer.