Sophos Mobile

3.9

We can help you simply secure and manage all your devices and protect the sensitive data on them.

Work for Sophos Mobile?

Learning about Sophos Mobile?

Sophos Mobile Reviews

Showing 14 Sophos Mobile reviews
Sophos Mobile review by Johny J.
Johny J.

"More than a MDM ---> Secure Unified Endpoint Management"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a platform that brings everything you need for an MDM and more, it compete with VMware and citrix (MobileIron, Airwatch) and the best thing is that it brings a very attractive price, and it brings all the features that you may need, included: factory reset remotelly, geolocation, application control, web control, containers, and also the security layer (endpoint security) it can be used from the sophos central cloud console, or with an onpremise console, we used it a lot here, also we sell it and it is a very good solution

What do you dislike?

We have used it and I do not see any flaws. Why? Because it is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, devices, and it also supports several protocols (Samsung, knox, LG etc), then that's why I think it's a very good solution.and I don't see any negative point so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need a solution for take control of your user's devices, and you are thinking about BYOD strategies or teleworking it fits very well, besides the full protection of the endpoint (antivirus) it also give you the ability to admin very granular the policies that in your company you need (encryption, minimum security accepted, Whitelisted apps or blacklisted apps, control the use of camera inside any app and so on) i really recommend it you should give it a try

For BYOD strategies It works very well, additional it has security components for cell phones very nice, it has very granular control of functions in the devices allowing activating or deactivating the camera, activate or deactivate the use of the microphone in applications such as WhatsApp, among others functions, that makes it granular, also we used it for tasks of self-service in the users, in case the equipment is lost or even when the company needs to control the consumption of data in 4G on it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sophos Mobile
Sophos Mobile review by thomas l.
thomas l.

"Sophos Mobile - Unified Endpoint Management for Mobiles"

What do you like best?

Sophos Mobile is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) arrangement that oversees and anchors mobile gadgets, work areas, PCs, and tablets. It enables organizations to invest less energy and exertion to oversee and secure conventional and mobile endpoints. The main UEM arrangement that incorporates locally with a main cutting edge endpoint security stage, Sophos Mobile backings management of Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.

What do you dislike?

Support for windows enabled devices is not good as compared to MacOS and Android enabled devices .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is in competition with McAfee mobile security and some other vendors but the services provided by sophos are very good and reliable and it can be easily managed by the user .

We use it to ccans apps when we install them and also send text commands from pre-defined phone numbers to perform various tasks when mobile is stolen .

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

Sophos Mobile review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Barely even know it's there, but everything is running smoothly!"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very low maintenance. I barely have to do anything, but I know it is working from occasional notifications. My device is running smoothly so it must be working! Web protection is very important to my personal and professional work, so it is great knowing that Sophos Mobile is helping to capture and contain any threats. I've had plenty of devices in the past that slowly became more and more slow, lagging behind and stalling. But I haven't had this issue using the Mobile version for my device.

I have occasionally used the self-serve portal, and everything seems very streamlined and easy to understand. The design was intuitive and looked nice.

What do you dislike?

As much as it is very easy to have a relatively hands-off experience, I do wish I could interact more with the software to see what threats exist and have been contained. It would be nice to get some tips for staying safe as well.

Knowing that my device is secure from viruses and other bugs gives me peace of mind. I do not have to worry about my safety and security of my personal and professional work being compromised. In a modern age of security being questioned, I do not feel worried using this software.

Sophos Mobile review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Well working mobile security app in the market"

What do you like best?

The UI is profesionally designed with good looking interface. The functions are well displayed and of course working. Also, the app is the well strategized product of combining the mobile phone’s account and app security and WiFi’s diagnostics and security checking functionality.

What do you dislike?

It would be more convinient and useful for users and customer to have a better view of having the app operated if the features are put into categogies. Since I look at the app home screen and I am at first confused of what the features off the list are really used for based on their names and titles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good app for securing your phone and connection related things.

Just stuffs’’ security on my phone and connection related matters.

Sophos Mobile review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Keeps My iPhone Running Great"

What do you like best?

This software is a free download. I have an older iPhone 6s and this app tells me what is going on with random notifications. Everyone thinks that Apple is virus-proof and that just isn’t the case. This app warns you of rogue Web sites and e-mail attachments that are not safe.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this app would provide more notifications based on my daily activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is excellent anti-virus software for all of those Apple iPhone users who think that they are safe from malware!

I happen to own my own iPhone, but I use it for business all day long. Having an older iPhone, this helps me keep my iPhone running as best as possible.

Sophos Mobile review by Honoria M.
Honoria M.

"Sophos Mobile"

What do you like best?

This application allows to control the mobile devices of the company, while we use it our staff had much less problems with mobile phones

What do you dislike?

sometimes our phones were blocked and we had to restart them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The technical staff indicated that we should take into account the version of the phones, memory and version of android to avoid problems with the application.

be able to deliver phones to our staff and control the aplciaicones they had installed

Sophos Mobile review by Jose E.
Jose E.

"Loved their SDK"

What do you like best?

I loved how it performed so great on mobile devices. At the beginning I was Skeptical of it performing good, but when I started programming using their SDK, it was amazingly good. Their SDK is well documented too!

What do you dislike?

When there's an update, most likely you are not gonna download it right away. Their servers tend to crash during peak hours, so you're gonna have to wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read the SDK documentation. You're gonna find astonishing the things you can do with it.

Many employees requested for mobile/tablet support to access our archives and work from them. At the beginning we thought of a free solution such as Google Docs or Microsoft Online Office, but we never got used to it.

Sophos Mobile review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Great MDM "

What do you like best?

Strong MDM platform that is very versatile and able to use across most devices

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything that i truly dislike about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they are using other Sophos products (which they should) this is a no-brainer to implement

MDM, Security

Sophos Mobile review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"My iPhone is protected and runs great!"

What do you like best?

This app is awesome ! It is a free download and prevents infections and viruses that will impact your iPhone. Im notified of any malware incident and these threats are analyzed and removed immediately.

Safety is Key and this app provides just that !

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it that long to have experienced any cons at this time.

Sophos Mobile ensures all your sensitive personal and business information remains secure and will continue to do so with their direct download updates.

Sophos Mobile review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Below average MDM. Horrible technical support."

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to navigate. Management is easy.

What do you dislike?

Device Management is cumbersome. Support is horrible if you have a problem and need to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with Jamf or MaaS360

Managing apps and data usage on iOS devices.

Sophos Mobile review by User

"Excellent Software For Mobile"

What do you like best?

This anti-virus software works like a charm for iPhone. Apple is known to be “virus-free” but this is not always the case. It does not slow my phone down at all.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no dislikes about Sophos.

It just tells me how well my phone is running and any issues that may arrise from Web browsing, e-mail attachments, etc. I use my cell for both personal and work and this software just works great!

Sophos Mobile review by User

"Protecting my mobile devices."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the product is a plus.

What do you dislike?

The notifications that pop up every time an update of my apps is a little annoying.

The use of this product to protect the mobile devices used by office personnel. The benefit realized is no hacking of our devices as well as no mobile viruses.

Sophos Mobile review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Decent App"

What do you like best?

Managing the Password is very helpful. Nice interface.

What do you dislike?

The Authenticator is troublesome. Alert on SW update is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No comment.

For autenticator from work. The password management is helpful I realized.

Sophos Mobile review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Good for security"

What do you like best?

that you can see the compliance status of devices, individually and collectively. Password recovery options.

What do you dislike?

The installation process for use of company servers.

Spam filtering for emails,

Learning about Sophos Mobile?

* We monitor all Sophos Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.