SysAid Reviews & Product Details

SysAid Overview

What is SysAid?

SysAid is an award-winning service management solution that transforms agent productivity, enhances the end-user experience, and drives value across your organization. With built-in asset management, and advanced automation & orchestration, SysAid helps to resolve the core challenges faced by organizations today. Available in 42 languages, SysAid serves over 10,000 customers across 140 countries.

SysAid Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Chinese (Simplified)

SysAid is an all-in-one IT service management tool that integrates all the essentials directly into ONE service desk and asset management platform.

"SysAid has the most sophisticated automation capabilities in the industry. This includes built-in orchestration as well as the industry's first Hotkey, which creates immediate one-touch tickets for your end users.

SysAid was created to enable you to boost productivity, enhance experience for your team and your end users, as well as drive up value and business impact.

Unlike other ITSM vendors, SysAid has no hidden costs. Everything comes out-of-the-box; implementation, your personal Customer Success Manager, natively built-in asset management, additional languages, and so much more."

SysAid
2002
Tel Aviv, Israel
@sysaid

SysAid Videos

SysAid Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SysAid community
Have you used SysAid before?

SysAid Reviews

Showing 423 SysAid reviews
Already have SysAid?
Technology Consultant
Senior ICT Service Desk Technichian
Open Discussions in SysAid
Gerente de Operaciones de TI
What do you like best?

es un sistema muy sencillo de configurar para los servicios de TI y servicios de no TI, puedes hacer notificaciones automáticas, flujos especializados, generar reportes y crear tus propios grid, plantillas y registros especializados.

me gusta sysaid porque lo estamos aplicando para actividades que no son de TI y esta funcionando de maravilla. Los usuarios vieron una gran diferencia entre enviar un correo a enviar un tickets por medio del portal del usuario que es personalizado y ha creado un ambiente de pertenencia Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

algunas funcionalidades como BI estan solo disponibles para una licencia adicional pero aun asi no es limitante Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

principalmente de la atención en tiempos de respuesta al usuario, con Sysaid este punto lo resolvimos notificándole por correo al usuario cuando el ticket es asignado a un Ing. de soporte y dependiendo de la matriz de prioridades (alienada a ITIL) en cuanto tiempo, esto es; fecha y hora en que se va a resolver su ticket y aparte pueden ver el estado de tu solicitud en el portal del usuario final Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IS Service Delivery Manager
What do you like best?

Out of the box ITIL functionality, completely customisable both in terms of user-facing visuals, and IT-facing configuration. Ability to add customisation for your own organisation in terms of fields, templates, processes, workflows and integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Older on-prem versions have a clunky interface for workflow design that's not as intuitive as the more up-to-date versions with WYSIWIG capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As well as using SysAid for an ITSM tool, we have non-IT teams in our main implementation (these non-IT teams interact with IT on a daily basis, so it was appropriate for their processes to run alongside IT's ones), which has meant that users benefit (indirectly) from a small shared-services approach and don't have to worry about who to contact for queries. In addition, we're expanding SysAid's use out to our HR team by using their complementary (and complimentary!) cloud-based Service Centre, allowing us to look towards moving into Enterprise Service Management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Office OperationsManager
What do you like best?

There are many functions I am still learning about each day. One of the functions I like the most is the mobile scanning for assets. I also like the Self Service Portal as you can make several configuration changes on the fly. The admin settings feature for incident reporting is very customizable. In addition, so is the CMDB tool use for asset management and tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are only available with the cloud version. Such as the mobile app scan. The on premises application is also a very powerful tool, but there are a few tools and features that can only be enabled with the Cloud version of the SysAid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you are looking for a tool to help you get started with managing your assets and tracking customer incidents, that SysAid will be a good tool to use. The dashboard is plainly laid out and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hardware and Software Asset management and tracking for the agency. This organization did not have a proper asset management tracking tool, so SysAid has been implemented to solve this problem. With just under 500 employees, there are many hardware devices and software the needs to be accounted for and tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group IS Administrator
What do you like best?

After choosing Sysaid, the initial setup was easy. Sysaid offer loads of help to make sure you get up and running in the best, quickest way for your company. If you need them to do some of the configuration for them, they are happy to do it. If you want to do it yourself, they are more than happy to assist you. I did have to ask a couple of questions as I worked through the configuration. They were around the way we could do some things that were not standard requirements and they helped find ways to achieve our requirements through unusual configuration. The included workflow solution is amazing. I watched the launch and while speaking to a colleague, said " Nice, but I bet we can't afford to add it on." 10 minutes later they announced that it was a free feature for the version we bought. Support has always been excellent. Account management is also top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wasn't hugely impressed with was the way emails were rendered in the tickets. It wasn't as "nice" as some other solutions. This has been improved recently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a solution that was SaaS to allow overseas offices to work together to reach a dev team based in the UK. The MSP aspect allowed us to keep track of issues raised by customers while keeping queues tidy and free of tickets not relevant to different teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

D
What do you like best?

I like being able to see our turn around time after someone puts in a ticket. I also like the fact, we can track how many times we have fixed the same issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point and time, I don't dislike anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track users through individuals user accounts and tickets. We assign tickets to the correct tech. support for their school. This makes us much more productive In the past there were too many emails not getting to the right person. When a ticket is closed you the recipient gets an email of what you did to fix the issue. It helps them in the future to fix their own issue if they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Applications Support Consultant
What do you like best?

Professionalism, expertise and Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the sales transaction and the customer service far exceeded my high expectations and request. . It's very evident that this company cares and values their business. Tracking of tickets and issues are simple. centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location I like the live chat feature as well the auto notifications make my life easier as well. Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SysAid user interface very typical design , it's not very colorful and less animation.

Other than User interface (UI) design is the process of making interfaces in software or computerized devices with a focus on looks or style. Designers aim to create designs users will find easy to use and pleasurable. UI design typically refers to graphical user interfaces but also includes others, such as voice-controlled ones. Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very honest, reliable, and timely is very impotent supplier.

Professionalism, expertise and Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the sales transaction and the customer service far exceeded my high expectations and request!!! Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service. It's very evident that this company cares and values their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helpdesk and user Support

Process and Workflow Design

Reporting and SLA Management

IT Knowledge Management

Self-Service/Request Fulfillment

Change, Configuration and Release

Incident and Problem Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The implementation was straight forward for us and they are constantly adding improvements without changing the price which is great. Also the support and community is great, very quick to respond and escalate when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the configuration elements are clunky, as are the intergrations, but the help from support and community is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get help from support when implementing as there are so many features available, that way you can make sure you are making the most of your investment.

Consider what categories you need for the helpdesk and use as few as possible to make it easy for your end users to log the correct things.

Adopt the self-service portal straight away, which will give users access to the FAQ’s as they are logging tickets which really helped our end users resolve there issues before getting to the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using an unmanaged mailbox so couldn’t prioritise workloads properly or report on what was happening. As the company grew, we needed a way to manage the workloads and also keep the end users informed of what was going on, with an easy way to see the progress of their issue. We have been able to take this further using the automation tools to automatically assign and prioritise tickets based on the category which removed the need of someone manning the helpdesk and distributing tickets. We have also been able to utilise the FAQ section so that users can solve their own problems as they go to log a ticket reducing the workload on the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Simplicity. Seems to do what we need and doesn't require much of a learning curve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I think the interface is a little old looking but overall a good product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SysAid works if everything deploys smoothly. If it doesn't their technical staff if lacking the skill sets to solve the issue. If they can't solve the issue customer service seems to not want to respond. My recommendation is to look for other tools. It looks like from a technical perspective that SysAid has rested on the same platform for years. Instead of fixing and making their platform more modern and usable they have just created work arounds. This is pretty common with a software platform that doesn't have innovative leadership. There are other tools out there that I have discovered. I am starting to demo and test them. I will leave a good review for one of them if I have some success. Stay tuned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just making sure we have a good help desk system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

This tool is helping me a lot in automating the key process by which I have got rid of the repetitive tasks. SysAid’s built-in asset management tools provide me an option to better secure my assets; it helps me to view and manage my assets directly from the service desk. I always have the idea about the access of certain team member thus; I find this platform very security concerned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is doing a great job. Sometimes its customer support seems to be ineffective. Moreover I have faced some issues about its configuration, that was a bit difficult tough. In addition the analytics it provides also needs some improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This amazing tool will help you a lot in reducing your workload. It will help you a lot in saving precious time. It is available in various plans and you can choose the one accordingly. Firm my side it is highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall this is best tool. Further it has showed me a new way, where I manage the tickets and could reduce the complexities, because each ticket is already occupied with the necessary data, which I required. Moreover, it is very effective in terms of providing the details reporting and I would also like to appreciate its interface as well. Its KPIs are assisting me to better understand the IT performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

They listen to the customer's needs and ask for more information, so they have a better idea of our needs.

They state the solution step by step and ask for confirmation if there is any other question regarding this request.

They also follow up with you after some time and ensure that everything was alright as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very powerful ISTM tool, but quite a bit of customization to get it perfect. It does take me some time to learn each future they offer and how you can combine them and make automation happen. I will have to request a training session to a better understanding of the future they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outline all your need from this tool and customized together with them while deploying this ticket system.

It is a very powerful ISTM tool, but quite a bit of customization to get it perfect. Their professional team is great, and they listen to your need very carefully. Without telling them what your organization needs in the first place. It would tough for them to help you customized the SysAid system for you but more generally for every organization instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking for a proper escalation process notification setup and rule set up to better drive our helpdesk process.

We were not using all the future that SysAid has been an offer, and now is time to customized and make it works better for us.

Therefore, I was asking for a proper timer setup, escalation notification setup, and other functionality of the SysAid. So I can combine all the future and tweak them for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The use of the incidence, request, change control, chat, service catalog and other modules have facilitated our processes and adapted our methodologies based on ITIL. This year we saw the need to increase the knowledge base, because with the implementation of work from home, the need to self-serve our users increased, the tool helped us with this process that currently continues to be the wins of the year . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, it still hurts us not to use all the problem and project modules, if it were parameterizable it would be very useful. Likewise, at the request of our incident management department, it is necessary to manage major incidents, these today we do not know how to identify them, this would be a plus for 2021. Also the cost per administrator seems to us incoherent since when we hired the services we had a lower cost per administrator than now that we have almost four times that number of users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool looks for a way to adapt to any API that is emerging today, for example, the implementation of integration with Solarwinds and other applications are within our 2021 roadmap. Perhaps the only points that we have and we need to improve are, the management of major incidents, problems, projects and last but not least the administrator prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we had problems with the organization of incident and request management and the tool solved this problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Administrator
What do you like best?

It fills all ourt needs for the ticketing system. And we have a great suppport, to implement any change and any addition we might need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would try to give a better aspect to the incident page itself. It can be tricky due to its ability to change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve the issue we were having to track the work time from our Support Team.

We now have a great control on how to distribute the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desktop Support Engineer
What do you like best?

I love the customizability within SysAid that allows you to set up your own custom workflows, ticket templates, categories and a modern looking self service portal. You are able to generate your own fields and lists so that you can capture exactly what you want from any user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the UI can be buggy or look dated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Daily issues reported by end users, on boarding and offboarding employees, hardware and software issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support Team Lead
What do you like best?

SysAid has multiple ways to support our end-users and to manage requests for support from our IT team.

I especially like the ability to customize our use of the system for our own purposes.

Support has been extremely responsive and the amount of support and help with customization, and the amount of training available has been phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many customizations, it's sometimes hard to know where to find something or how to do something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WE use SysAid to manage all requests from teammates about IT issues. It helps us keep track of requests for help with their hardware, software, and connectivity issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager ITSM
What do you like best?

The system is stable and user-friendly, it has allowed us to establish workflows for the attention of requests and resolution of incidents. The system also allows us to have accurate statistics to measure the performance of the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support service is slow

They need to improve your release process, sometimes has bugs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we have an unique pount of contact with our clients to provide support and take requests of service

We automate the workflows to attend request and scalate incidents and probles

We have and excelent track of the request to provide us a clear vision of the performance of our service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our employees. Being able to see the error or desktop of a distressed user gives your support department a leg up before responding to the user. To be able to join them and (usually) fix the issue they are experiencing. The ability to prioritize and track requests, and to see how everyone else is responding to our users. Inventory and History of our assets allows us to budget replacement machines easily. Support has been outstanding. New components are added each year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced this yet. Screens are easy to customize, it is a great piece of software!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prioritization is key, in the crazy world we live in today. It is an excellent communication tool and saves us time and trips to support our end users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Analyst