Help Desk Migration Services

4.8

Help Desk Migration is a service that allows to move data from one platform to another.

Work for Help Desk Migration Services?

Learning about Help Desk Migration Services?

Help Desk Migration Services Reviews

Ask Help Desk Migration Services a Question
Showing 22 Help Desk Migration Services reviews
Jesse P.

"Bumps but incredible customer service"

What do you like best?

We had some bumps with the data being incorrect moving from Connectwise to Zendesk, but even over the weekend Help Desk Migration had outstanding customer service above and beyond expectation. Our Account Manager, John, worked with the devs and got the data migrated that we wanted moved and got it moved over on time and it was correct. I couldn't have expected better service. Then come to find out, it was midnight their time when they were working on it. Thanks for going above and beyond and getting what we needed done on time!

Overall, I can't speak highly enough about this company and their services. I can't believe how well they took care of me and how well and fast their system works and migrates the data. Thousands of tickets and all of their related information moved over in less than 15 minutes. Custom development of code for us to give us the results that we were looking for, over the weekend. Fantastic!!!!

What do you dislike?

It stunk that the data didn't move over automatically without having to involve dev's but because Connectwise is so complicated and customized for each company that it's hard to migrate the data over the same, so I don't know that it would go the same for every customer, ever time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their customer service is absolutely amazing so IF you run into issues with your migration, they have your back and will get you taken care of quickly.

We were migrating from one help desk to another system.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Help Desk Migration Services
II
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great technological capabilities"

What do you like best?

HDM is very flexible when it comes to the ability to migrate from one system to another. We migrated from Zendesk to Freshdesk and they were able to shift and transform data during the migration process, which in itself was incredible and very helpful for our customer. HDM works across time zones and is reachable very easily via phone, chat and email. All customer service contacts seem to be informed of all migration planning going on so their colleagues were able to pick up where we left off.

Overall they are very accommodating and are looking to support even special requests where they are able to.

What do you dislike?

I'd encourage HDM to communicate clearly what steps will be happening during the migration and how long it might take (given their previous experiences with migrating and default API limit settings) so that we can adjust expectations. Also the prepayment requirement is unusual in this B2B space.

Help Desk Migration is incredibly helpful when moving from one help desk to the other. It enables our customers to shift to Freshworks products without losing information and in a seamless way.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Project Manager

"Time Saving And Efficient "

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We wanted to migrate records to a new service desk tool, we wanted to retain lot of custom records in the migration. Help Desk Migration tool fairly did the job for us with minimum effort.

What do you like best?

Ease in completing records migration and the way tool is designed.

What do you dislike?

Help Desk Migration team can improve on understanding customer requirement completely even before the customer does a demo or at-least after demo migration. We expect help desk migration to suggest possible ways to migrate records with 100% accuracy or at least close to 100% accuracy. It would help if they give us heads up of details of what records doesn't get migrated to the new service desk tool from the original tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please make sure that we have all the fields that needs to be migrated handy and inform in advance that these needs to be migrated.

Also, i see Internal Comments of the originating service desk comments and its attachments doesn't get migrated to designated / new service desk tool. This is a very big vacuum to fill, as we might not have complete details of our internal communication and documentation.

Apart from above observations, we did not have any challenges in working with help desk migration team. In-fact, they are responsive and dependable, once committed they will deliver. They helped our to migrate our records in there non-working hours and by stretching their day to deliver (as they found a bug in the their tool).

Alex H.

"100% seamless migration"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We had a somewhat unique migration need because we wanted to move our entire helpdesk history from one account to another but within the same platform (Helpscout). When Helpscout told us that they couldn't simply move a "mailbox" between accounts, they recommended Help Desk Migration, and I'm so glad they did!

What do you like best?

It was fast and easy to configure our migration, and the best part was being able to quickly run a demo migration to see how it would look.

The support team is also very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not really a con, because I'm very happy with the result and our migration was a bit unique: we were moving between two accounts on the same software so the field mapping required a bit of customization. Pretty sure we're an edge case, and John was very helpful with figuring out how to make it happen!

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The migration was made simple because I had help from their customer support team at every step.

What do you dislike?

I was forced to migrate some fields that I did not want to, which was not a huge problem, but I would have liked to know that before starting the migration process.

My company is saving money by switching to a cheaper help desk service. I didn't know the migration process would be this easy.

Greg J.

"Comprehensive with amazing support"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We migrated 2500 issues from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk.

What do you like best?

The support was amazing. Even though there were issues, they were all resolved - and the frontline support people know a ton about the internals of the product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the limitations (no internal comments from ZenDesk can be brought into Jira Service Desk) were not clearly documented, and so we only happened upon them after the fact.

Andrew S.

"Simply Outstanding"

The Migration from our Freshdesk to Zendesk

What do you like best?

Speed, Efficiency and ease. They were so supportive and understanding even when we did not know all the details.

What do you dislike?

Literally, I had no concerns or issues that I disliked whatsoever

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not sure on your project results or have questions about anything, the team are wonderful and helpful so its always best to reach out and ask.

PM
Project Manager in Management Consulting

"Saves time, worth the money!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I needed to migrate all my tickets from FreshDesk to JIRA Service Desk.

What do you like best?

Support and Dev team were very responsive and answered all my questions and issues.

What do you dislike?

The only caveat is that you can only select one Issue Type to move to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! It saves time and money. Who has hours of time to adjust a csv file or create a json file to migrate the tickets when Help Desk Migration can get it all done for you in a matter of a couple of hours. Just depends on how much data you have to migrate.

Project Manager

"Painless migration from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Migrating tickets and users from legacy Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk.

What do you like best?

The Help Desk Migration folks made our transition from Spiceworks to Jira Service Desk easy. They took care of mapping the Spiceworks fields to equivalent fields in Jira Service Desk for tickets and users. Gave me a sample migration to validate against. When it came time for the production migration, they worked within my schedule so I could keep service downtime to a minimum. They were very responsive throughout, especially impressive given the 9 hour time zone difference.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to dislike about this service.

Phil W.

"Just Brilliant"

Complete helpdesk migration from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

What do you like best?

The automation element was spot on. The migration took around 6 hours but I just had to eyeball it every now and again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, the service covered pretty much everything we needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complete no brainer, excellent service

Elmar P.

"Good product and perfect support!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We migrated our servicedesk from Jira Servicedesk to Freshdesk.

What do you like best?

Usage and support was awesome. The vendor got in touch immediately after the trial.

What do you dislike?

My browser gave an error, however the migration went smoothly. This might be due to browser/security/version related things however.

Gauthier E.

"Good support and service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Migration from Oracle Cloud to Zendesk.

We decided to maintain access to our previous data.

Specific to our company, was several custom rules and custom fields.

What do you like best?

All the support and advice provided.

Overall experience and timeline.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Oracle Cloud migration would have been part of the automated process

"Worth every penny"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Migration of data from Kayako to Zendesk.

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, super fast replies to queries, sheer tenacity to get the data across from our old helpdesk solution to our new one even with several obstacles!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, all limitations were down to the products in question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use this service, it'll save you a fortune in cost and time. Do it.

PI
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"Efficient!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Had to migrate Zendesk to Service Desk. Everything went smooth at a fair price.

What do you like best?

We were worried about some data that might have been lost, but their engineers made sure nothing was lost. Natalia was very helpful through the whole process. Conferenced in with us to make sure all our customizations were what we wanted. Communication was far better than we anticipated.

What do you dislike?

We were extremely happy with the outcome. No complaints.

"Fantastic Software!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

The customer service is excellent, very professional and prompt. They will guide you through every step of the process and help you with anything you need. After the records are imported, they were nicely organized in my new platform. I was very happy with the transition.

What do you like best?

Easy of use of the software...It was not complicated to get started

What do you dislike?

I was satisfied with the results, but if i have to point one thing would be the pricetag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremly user-friendly, great support and excellent results

Project Manager

"Used Help Desk Migration to move from Live Agent to Zendesk"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I migrated all my previous records from Live Agent to Zendesk.

What do you like best?

The support was excellent. They had to make some small adjustments to the implementation, but fixed everything the same day.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike. It did the work, so nothing to complain at.

EC
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great experience. Amazing time saver."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We were migrating from Teamwork Desk to ZenDesk. We used the service to migrate all tickets and KB articles.

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Fast. Great support. Fair price.

What do you dislike?

It would have been nice if the transfer process also updated KB links and video embeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saved me hours and hours of work migrating tickets and articles myself. We'll worth the cost. Incredible time-saver.

Partner

"Flawless and Speedy Migration"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Our company recently switched over to Zendesk based on better pricing and essentially more "bang for our buck". We didn't want to lose our previous history and implementing our own migration would take too long and not be cost effective.

What do you like best?

The quality of the migration and the customer service - quick to act on any questions or issues!

What do you dislike?

My review is a solid 10, so there nothing I didn't dislike about using this service.

PI
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"Help Desk Migration helped me to smoothly complete a very complex migration process"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Help Desk Migration helped me in the migration to a new ticketing system to handle our clients' support requests. We had a very consistent ticket history in the old system, and thanks to Help Desk Migration we were able to keep this archive in the new ticketing system without a hitch.

What do you like best?

Help Desk Migration's support was flawless. We were followed step by step with extreme professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire migration process.

What do you dislike?

My experience with Help Desk Migration has been very positive. There's nothing I disliked.

PT
Project Manager in Telecommunications

"Ticket Migration"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Very easy to use - makes the challenge of migration from one system to another seamless.

What do you like best?

The example data before you start full migration

What do you dislike?

No comment as the tool checked all boxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use this tool.

Partner

"Great support and service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We've successfully completed the data migration from Zendesk to Freshdesk thanks to HDM.

Helpdesk Migration provide demo migration and it was good for me to identify the migration issues or errors. During migration, they just resolved it very quickly if there is any issues. Also they suggested more improvement way to migrate on our end. I really appreciate it.

What do you like best?

The product and service were good. Even if you are a beginner, they would help you positively on your end.

It was great.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't remember anything at this question.

Project Manager

"Migrating from Salesforce Service Cloud to Freshdesk"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

great work by HDM. Did a test system and production system with a total of over 22,000 tickets transferred. to the new system

What do you like best?

Timeliness, perseverance , reliability, Wow!

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative from HelpDeskMigration

Learning about Help Desk Migration Services?

* We monitor all Help Desk Migration Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.