Pinnacle Cart Reviews & Product Details

Pinnacle Cart Overview

What is Pinnacle Cart?

Robust, all-in-one eCommerce platform that provides you everything you need to create, manage and grow your online business. Designed from a marketing perspective, our innovative platform combines best in breed technology with a feature set specifically designed to increase visibility and grow top-line revenue. Engage your customers everywhere with our set of omni-channel sales tools that allow you to syndicate your offerings via web, mobile, marketplaces, social media and more.

Pinnacle Cart Details
English, Spanish

Shopping Cart and eCommerce software for businesses serious about success.

When comparing eCommerce solutions, the true difference in PinnacleCart is that we are completely customizable to the needs of your business. Our unique platform molds to your business needs without limitations. Interested in building a custom feature or connecting to an existing platform? Looking for source code to develop on your own? Or would you like help designing your dream website? No problem! Regardless what your online store needs are, we can help.

Pinnacle Cart
2003
Phoenix, AZ
@pinnaclecart

Pinnacle Cart Screenshots

Pinnacle Cart Reviews

Showing 20 Pinnacle Cart reviews
Already have Pinnacle Cart?
Senior Assistant
What do you like best?

Pinnacle Cart is user friendly and easy to use and navigate. It’s easy to update photos and quantities of the product you want to list and keep track of. We sold products for a non profit company to bring awareness to a cause. We had thousands in inventory and Pinnacle Cart made it easy to upload product photos, manage inventory and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints about Pinnacle Cart. It served its purpose and was easy to use. The only thing I can think of was I had no training, but it was so easy to figure out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There honestly was no problems, besides no training. But it was so easy to figure out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Specialist
What do you like best?

There's many things we like about the solution, for starters it's easy-to-use, very flexible and we like you get everything without any additional costs. Unlike other carts, everything is included. With other carts you need to pay for features, with PinnacleCart everything is included. Support has been great.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Set-up can be challenging, but that's pretty typical. The other system we used was like that.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

. It comes with a quick-start guide to help you through the set-up process and it’s also has support for several languages and currencies which make Pinnacle Cart just as perfect for international businesses as it is for small companies.As a user, you will also be entitled to premium customer support, and access to a knowledgeable team ready to answer all of your questions.! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The features and tools they build are focused on getting more visitors to our store and converting those visitors into buyers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

On the front end, it works pretty standard as a shopping cart, but I found it took extensive work to set up in the back end. I'm sure that there are other shopping cart solutions that are easier to use. I do like that search functionality and ability to add products is easy. It is very easy to follow along, and the sections are broken down specifically so that you can find exactly what you are looking for. If you want to add discounts or promos there is a section for that. If you want to figure out tax, there is also a section for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The back end can be very confusing, and you have to have some tech savvy in order to build it out. If I did not work with a team of gifted coders, I do not think I would have been able to add the things that I needed. Aesthetically it is not that attractive, which is why I had coders come in to make the sight more approachable looking. Pinnacle Cart alone cannot do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for a better solution. I'm sure that there are other online retail systems to use that are less confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I worked for a company that built websites, and this is the platform that was recommended for anyone that wanted to build an e-commerce website. The benefit is that it is the only e-commerce solution we provided, so I became very familiar with it, but the downside is that I think there were better products that involved less work for the website owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The cart is a PHP cart we can modify. Few of these remain and few are solid. When we first used it, we were impressed by their updates and staying cutting edge. This went away. They now do everything overseas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cart is no longer compliant. Now it fails scans and their support is horrible and overseas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for another cart like Magento or Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for online commerce for our business and our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is our first store and we had no issues jumping in and getting started. Picked a template, added our products from an excel spreadsheet, added our payment method and we're off the the races. Very nice administration area, no complaints at all. They say it's build to help you get more sales, I can see why. Chris and Tristan in customer service have been unbelievably helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Small issue with live chat, but was able to get it fixed quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing I can add. Really like it so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a software product to sell online, we also have a tool that helps us market our products better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Been using PinnacleCart for years now, but noticed some recent improvements that shows they're serious about helping their customers grow. For starters, the support I've been getting has been nothing short of outstanding. The cart.. Well, that's always been good but it's impressive they way their support team has really stepped up recently. Highly-recommended. Great company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More apps might be helpful. But really not much we don't like. We use PC with Webgility and it works great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a great product. Of course, make sure it works for you before you buy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google positioning. We've really been coming up well in Google and very happy about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There's many things we like about the solution, it's easy-to-use, very flexible and they don't charge you processing fees. Unlike other carts, everything is included. With other carts you need to pay for features, with PinnacleCart everything is included. Support has been great so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple features required instruction. Other than that, we love everything about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the only carts that you can customize completely. We needed that for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We switched from another platform and our rankings went up almost immediately, as did sales. They also offer design, call center and marketing services, prevents us from having to hire externally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

How clear everything is, there are no questions, it's an easy to use format to operate selling online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a lot of templates to choose from when deciding what you want your design and layout to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's giving an easy store front for me to sell products. I have realized I am making more sales because it is so user friendly,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Super Simple to use and set up, and if your needs are not complex, the support is good enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you need custom features or a modern highly sophisticated system, this probably is not the system for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your eCommerce needs are not to complex and you and you just need something easy that any reasonably tech minded person can set up and administer, this might be for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we implemented PinnacleCart we did so at a time when we did not have any in house web developers. It enabled us to grow and now we have on site staff that has built up our online presence and added several other websites and ecommerce shops. On a side note the G2 system required Linked In login and my Linked In account is not set up with my current company, so I did not use the attributed review feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Straightforward Admin Console, easy to use if you have some basic E-Commerce know how. Existing templates are great if you are in typical online retail type businesses. Support is responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is platform is not ideal if you want to customize in any way. It is also not ideal for Business to Business sales as it is not really structured for typical B2B type transactions. Also if you have a large number of SKUs, then the baseline functionality becomes clumsy to work with. Examples include: Picture naming structures are a little funky and no way to see whether there are photos associated with a product SKU, you have to manually "hunt and peck" for products missing SKUs. We started noticing some issues when we went over 10K SKUs. Also, we utilized their Professional Services for custom development and it was not well documented and they typically charge a small fortune and take 3-5 months to do any custom work. When using a 3rd party developer (who isn't charging a fortune and does not take months) they become unresponsive and difficult to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not ideal for those needing customization, have a large # of SKUs and need to do B2B business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a distributor with over 20K SKUs and our business based customers want to order online. Benefits are that they can now order online and through some custom development can see a list of their quoted products and pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

theres not much positive to write about pinnacle cart expect it does the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software if infected with ioncube, thus means you can not make changes to the software should you ever need to, so you would be held to ransom as and when the time comes, this makes it impossible to have your cart display the way you want it to, you will also be charged huge fees when you need to update the software. I bought pinnacle cart but unfortunately it was not secure and someone was able to send emails from my account without my knowledge, they wanted a substantial amount of money to upgrade their software even though thus was their fault in the first place. My advice is to use opencart which is free and open source and free for updates too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid and use opencart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complicated platform to work with avoid it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Craig Fox of Pinnacle Cart

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our application, we do appreciate your feedback.

After reading your review over a number of times, it appears your organization is using a licensed version of our product. Yes, that version does use ion cube to encode many of the backed files in an effort to reduce distribution, prevent reuse of files and to keep the application functioning without incident. This encoding also has the added benefit of smoother upgrades as certain files cannot be modified. In all versions of the application, the HTML files are always open allowing you to visually customize your storefront to meet your branding standards.

We do let you know this upfront and give you the option of licensing a version that isn't encoded. What version you should use really depends on your needs.

As a hosted customer, upgrades and support are free. As a licensed user, support and upgrades are free for your first year. After that, you'll need to be on a support plan. I'm not sure what version of the application you're using, but if the application system code hasn't been changed and our updates are done regularly, I don't see a reason for a major expense in getting you to the latest version.

I can't speak directly to your situation until we understand more about the version you're on, but we do want to help.

I deeply apologize for the issues you've encountered and would ask that you reach out to our support team so we can come to a resolution.

AM
What do you like best?

I like the product that they offer because it suits my business model as an on-line retailer.

Many layout choices and very affordable custom design too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind when I think of dislikes from Pinnacle. Maybe that they didn't send me a birthday card? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make Pinnacle Cart a consideration for your on-line solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm constantly updating products on my website - and Pinnacle's interface is the best I've used to manage that aspect of my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Once up and running is does the job. Adding products and categories are easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to put links within the page. Tables are hard to do. If shopping cart is all you want this works. The support people are lacking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

not right now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

shopping cart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

The support staff at Pinnacle can always fix any concerns that have ever cropped up except the quickbooks compatibility, which they say is still coming back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their shopping cart is still not synching with the new version of quickbooks, So I have to pay a monthly fee through Webgility to get the sales synchronized to my laptop quickbooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks not synched yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of Webgility (at a cost) I am able to synch with Quickbooks and also use Stamps.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Craig Fox of Pinnacle Cart

Hello and thank you for your review of PinnacleCart, we appreciate it.

As noted in your review, Quickbooks (Intuit) did make some fairly extensive changes in their API which required adjustments in our software in order to maintain compatibility.

The improvements have been completed and a new version has been released.

If you don't see this update in your control panel, please contact our support team and they'll be happy to assist.

Owner
What do you like best?

Ability to customize code to make cart functional for various customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No DHL integration

No import to quickbooks as reseller vs hosted Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick start up and ability to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I like the personal service the best with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don;t like is having to pay for upgrades since we did some custom features on our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great platform for getting online orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IW
What do you like best?

Great customer service, stellar Google placement. What more can you ask for? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability of our customers to ship COLLECT to their UPS account. Another nice feature that 3dcart had was the ability to type orders from the admin page including payment from the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They keep it pretty simple. Tech support is stellar and that make all the difference in the world between success and failure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great Exposure even against the giant Amazon! Delightful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Full robust commerce solution that isn't as cumbersome as magneto but easier to get going that woo commerce.

Also no percentage of sales like with solutions.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you customize then it's a nightmare for upgrades and technical support. It's always the customization NOT pinnaclecart according to tsupport people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Out of box fine but don't customize (shipping for example) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Large items that sold without percent fee

Responsive site part of cart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Easy to learn and offers an attractive solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The recurring products app is new and still rather buggy. I would recommend not using it for at least another year, until all of the many issues are resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps to support our online e-commerce solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The way you are able to make quick changes to the websites SEO capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be very confusing. Sometimes when I tell it to do something, it doesn't follow directions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to best make the transaction process for the consumer smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Pinnacle Cart?

Pinnacle Cart Categories on G2