Loox Reviews & Product Details

Loox Overview

What is Loox?

Loox is a marketing solution that allows Shopify merchants to collect tons of reviews with photos from happy customers in order to create elegant online stores that shoppers can trust. Loox’s automated process of collecting and showcasing product reviews is built to incentivize customers to include a photo with their review, empowering merchants with photo reviews of happy customers using the products they love. Photo reviews are the highest form of social proof and can be placed across the store and the conversion funnel. With a 4.9/5 Shopify App Store rating from over 3,000 reviews, it is the #1 Product Reviews solution on Shopify, serving over 55,000 merchants worldwide, including over 600 Shopify Plus stores. Loox is tailored for both established and new brands and will leverage the power of social proof for boosting conversions, driving high-quality traffic and encouraging happy customers to come back and buy more.

Loox Details

Tel-Aviv, Israel
@looxio
677 Twitter followers

Loox Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Loox community
Have you used Loox before?

Loox Reviews

Showing 22 Loox reviews
Already have Loox?
What do you like best?

Loox is a great way to add reviews to your site even if you haven't had your first order yet, especially if you are doing e-commerce or Shopify dropshipping. Loox lets you import reviews even if it is from other similar products (but perhaps a different seller) on Aliexpress, which is super helpful. It also lets you use reviews from your manufacturer which means you'll have reviews from day one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't edit or clean up a review - I completely understand why - but it still means some reviews will show up looking disheveled and not as good as we'd prefer. I would also have preferred to be able to design the way the reviews end up looking rather than having to go with a standard theme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loox is solving the biggest issue one can have: how to get social proof for your purchases WITHOUT having any purchases yet! Loox lets you use reviews for your products even if they come from the manufacturer and not directly from you, the seller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loox is by far the best reviewing tool available on Shopify. Getting reviews is as simple as set up & forget it. Emails are sent out automatically via the platform a certain time after the purchase (if set up correctly) and customer can even be incentivized to write a review. The price is also reasonable at about $10/m. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. It is a great tool for collecting reviews. The only thing I can think of is the lack of customization. You can change the colors and fonts, but not really anything else of the look. The free trial is more than enough to make sufficient additional sales to pay for Loox a year in advance so there is really no reason not to try it. You can give additional incentive to submit photo reviews as people really love to see pictures to make sure that the product they are buying actually looks like the product pictures. And what better way to do that than with a user-generated photo review? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the trial period! In that period alone, we made over $3000 more in sales just because we had reviews displayed on our products. Also, make sure to incentivize your customers for taking the time to write reviews. It'll take a part of your product margin for a future purchase, but it really is worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We collected reviews for all of our products and Loox makes the process just so much easier. Having reviews on your products is crucial because reviews are basically the new word of mouth and if you don't have reviews, your products might not be selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loox is an amazing review collection & display tools. It makes it easy to incentivize people to write reviews by offering discounts and such. The look is somewhat customizable (colors, etc.) and reviews can be easily imported multiple ways (CSV, manually, etc.). In the developer mode all Loox features are also free and after that it's only about $10/month. Integrations with other software, such as Klaviyo or ReConvert are also fairly simple and don't require much knowledge of coding.

Overall, it is the best review app for Shopify stores and surpasses other review apps by far (even the Shopify in-house review app) and it certainly worth its money. In addition, they have a 14-day free trial, in which you have access to all the features they have to offer so you can try it out for yourself before committing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Loox has a very distinctive look so once you have seen it on other Shopify websites it is too easily recognized on other stores, even if everything else is 100% customized. Due to a big wave of dropshippers and scammers in the past, there is a negative association with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the incentivize-feature to write reviews (we offered 10% off), we received tons of reviews for our products. This boosts social proof, hence more purchases so it really is a great and never ending cycle of purchases & reviews. Loox alone has boosted profitability by about 14%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loox was one of the first reviewers to offer photo reviews from your customer directly on your product pages. They also setup a loading system that did not slow down your website and allowed you to display the reviews in a way that really worked for mobile. The customer service we have received from them over the last three years has been amazing. Honestly - they're more like a marketing team we hire than a review app - that's how responsive and helpful they are with any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike but there are some things that could upgrade current features. Seller reviews is needed as a feature as it helps Google Advertising. Also - the ability to remove customer photos from the reviews. Sometimes a customer leaves a random photo to earn a reward and it looks bad on the website - however the written review is really good so we don't want to remove it. We've spoken to the Loox team and know they will provide these features soon enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think twice - go for it. We have been contacted by all the other review aggregators and we have turned them down because Loox is that good. The service really sets them apart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social proof from real customers - with photos from the customers. Provides buyer confidence and really helps overall sales. Helps our advertising on Google as the reviews show with the products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We all want to showcase our products and business from the best possible angle, right? Loox is the ultimate tool for doing so. Not only can you import reviews from Aliexpress, you can actually go over each and every review and select the ones you want to portray. This helps you avoid reviews in a language that is not your main audience or reviews that are not relevant to your product or shipping times. Sometimes, I have even imported reviews from a different manufacturer than the one I am using myself. This works great! Just make sure to go through them. You can also filter for reviews with 4 stars or more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loox is a very inexpensive and cheap product at less than $10/month. However, sometimes the reviews and the photos also look very cheap. I wish there was a way to "clean up" each review (language, style, spelling) without editing the content. This would make Loox an even better product in my opinion.

I also wish I could customize the review layout more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are reviews important to your business? Would you like the option to edit out irrelevant or bad reviews that are not indicative of your business? Are you looking to add reviews even if you have no customers yet? If the answer was yes to any of these questions, you need a software like Loox. For $9/month it will be worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loox is helping me avoid having 0 reviews on our website and it is helping me sort through the ones that I think will be helpful for our shoppers. Not by altering the reviews I choose to give a higher star count per se, but altering to remove those who mention information not relevant to our store. For example if the review says "no refund and no one answered my emails", I will delete it because the manufacturer may not have been responsive, but I sure am! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We went through several review apps on Shopify before finding Loox. This app stood out from the rest in the way that the reviews were aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The backend admin panel is also very user friendly and their customer service has been top notch thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a tad higher than competitors but we understand that you get what you pay for so in this case it is worth the extra. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at actual websites using Loox - most of them have very streamlined and sexy, simplistic looks to them. It adds a great element to the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have had no issues with Loox. I do wish that we could add customer pictures after the fact and I have had several customers ask to edit their review after posting, which is also something you are unable to do in Loox. This is overall a small issue. We have had a HUGE increase in sales solely due to the social proof of our quality products. Other customers can see what customers are actually receiving so it gives them confidence that they will be receiving something similar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Draw My Customers Attention And Come Back My Store Again. It Lets My Product More Trustable With Customers Provided The Product On Hands. Customers' Review Much Better My Words. Discount Code Encourage Customer To Provide Review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More Monthly Plan With More Feature, Lower Price Plan can be a trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How Can I Use Loox To Post My Facebook/ Instagram Ad (Photo Ad / Video Ad) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase My Product's Creditability, Get Connection With Customers. Loox Photo Can Allow Me To Make Ad online. Loox Allows Me To Build A Happy Customer Page That Makes Our Online Store More Trustable. There Is A Tracking I Can Know What Is The Review From What Order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The appearance of your reviews and the way they are displayed in my Shopify Store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is too high for me. Enough that If I could find a replacement, I would jump ship in a heartbeat. Also, I have to subscribe to a high-value price bracket to get the minimum features that I need to make it work. On this level, I have a lot of features that don't work like displaying on Facebook and such. I wish you had something that was truly made for my size company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My reviews look good. I hate representing my customer praise with moderate aesthetics. Loox makes them and their words look great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
What do you like best?

Our customers spend on average 5+ minutes reading through our Loox reviews. It has a hugely positive impact, 20%+, on our conversion rate, which we've validated with extensive split testing.

Because we have so many reviews with real customer photos it's obvious to our customers they're genuine and they can trust them. Loox knows when a customer order arrives and send an email that makes it very easy for the customer to leave a photo review from their phone or computer.

Loox can also upsell your products in the review request emails, and without even trying generated $114,512.18 in sales for us in the last 12 months, which is FAR more than the cost, and this is just a bonus on top of the real purpose of the software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to hit the Show More button to show more reviews, and if you have a lot of reviews, the user may have to hit the button over and over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you sell online, you need a review platform that displays reviews in an attractive way, with lots of photos, and makes customers want to read them. Loox has a similar layout to Pinterest, and gets enormous amount of engagement. You also need lots of reviews, and Loox is amazing at automatically emailing your customers and asking them to leave reviews after their packages arrive. The price is ridiculous reasonable for what you get, and there's no way you won't have a crazy ROI from it within your first month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to go beyond text reviews which are no longer trusted by consumers, and instill trust in our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Loox makes it easy to collect customer reviews from both a buyer and a shop owner standpoint. I like the focus on picture reviews, and support has always been very helpful and quick to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes - if I had to change something, it would be nice to be able to display the homepage review photos in a uniform grid for a more attractive display. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app is worth the cost, you get access to a lot of great features and a responsive support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The integration with Aftership solves the problem of sending the review request emails too soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I have gotten alot of good reviews via Loox. I also like the fact that they notify you when you get a good or bad review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything, but I just had't figured out how to add reviews sent to me via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of customer approval Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very happy with the way Loox works seemlessly with our site. Defintely saw an increase in sales after using Loox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a Reviews landing page so I could run some ads just to drop them on reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

boost customer confidence in our brand. Make customers feel secure, thus converting sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love the way customers can see their prospective jewellery choices worn on others. The reviews are linked to a specific product and a photo review is worth its weight in gold! The automatic notification sent after each purchase is the perfect way to encourage a review and we are also able to offer an incentive by way of next purchase discount too! Thanks Loox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s Nothing to dislike at all! Really pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That a photo review is worth so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to gain reviews, import genuine reviews and manage reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price. it is a tad bit expensive however, I cannot complain because it does its job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To gain customer trust Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Getting photo reviews is so important. Somehow, Loox just gets results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I could use more training on the tool on how to improve results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every store needs reviews. More reviews = more benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

We have received a lot of good photo reviews but also good that we have been able to use reviews from wholesale customers given to us off site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being forced to answer all questions like this! And it just keeps getting worse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't ever do the Loox review Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped with our web site credibility and gives our customers a deeper understanding of our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Very easy to use, great integration, very helpful and incredibly responsive customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes come to mind, it's that good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just get it, you'll love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy collection of customer reviews, boosting trust with consumers on our ecommerce site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and more engaging than other review app with the photo reviews feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More expensive than some other solution available for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for your brand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get a lot of valuable user generated content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is helpful to remind our customers to leave a review Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

until now, it is still nothing. If have in the future, will upload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Send notification to customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Use the -ones to privately update my customer service skills and use the positive ones to showcase the excellent service skills and products that we offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that emails are sent at the wrong time for delivery’s Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating customer feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

We love to use Loox for my reviews its fast and effective customers trust it and works seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far its works well. We like way it works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to collect social proof well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Responsive customer support. No lag in website loading time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

expensive and hope team can consider bringing the subscription down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

awesome app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer can see the reviews without slow loading on the website. Social proof! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.