Sitejet Reviews & Product Details

What is Sitejet?

What we have built is a high performance CMS with robust web design project management capabilities that lets web designers create phenomenal responsive websites- fast, while also giving them a platform to efficiently service those websites in. Sitejet helps to create spectacular websites in less time, to efficiently manage processes and customer interaction, and to service these websites from all in one place.

Sitejet Profile Details

1-25 of 28 total Sitejet reviews

Sitejet Reviews

1-25 of 28 total Sitejet reviews
Director of Marketing and I.T. Development

"SiteJet is redefining design, management, and collaboration"

What do you like best?

I've been designing websites for 20+ years and from day one I could tell that this web design software was engineered by a team of professionals who truly understand workflow and web standards. Out of the box it is powerful, under the hood it is a Kraken!

What do you dislike?

No really a dislike but if you are use to platforms like WordPress do yourself a favor and go through the well realized how to videos and take full advantage of their lively slack channel for tips, tricks and the best support team in the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in on the 14 day free trial, join the slack community and get ready to be amazed.

As a media company we were looking for a future proof solution that would allow us to scale quickly, easily interact with clients on projects, reduce time (and pass the saving on to our clients), and duplicate easily. We work in a niche market so we have a lot of repeatable content. Sitejet makes it insanely easy to go from concept to development, to review within hours.

Owner/Creative Manager at Wide Eye Sites
(Myself Only)

"Sitejet are freaking awesome"

What do you like best?

The CMS is so intuitive and easy to use. You can do so much without needing to code. And if you want to add your own code you can. Easy as pie. The websites that you build look and function perfectly on every device. Adding SEO details is a breeze. Everything just works. I love it.

And the support. Everytime you ask a question the team go over and above. I was blown away. And they're funny. When they reply it's not just boring do this or that. It's personable, real human responses.

I'd give them 50 stars out of 10 if I could.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that you can't do yet. Just little things that platforms like WordPress have plugins for. But even this isn't an issue because you can add the code yourself for those things. To be honest I'm including this because I had to answer the question.

It's made building websites so much quicker and affordable. Ridiculously so.

Radio Manager
Music

"Give it a fair try"

What do you like best?

Pro's

1. Responsive and easy to use

2. Great for running long term test

3. The interface is super simple IMO and the Todo feature seems nice for agencies.

4. It has the agency mindset which web flow doesn't have.

5. Definitely for people who just want to deploy websites quickly or don't want to have the learning curve for WP plugins etc.

6. Considering it is an initial iteration in one year the number of updates to sitejet would help us determine how invested are the founders into this venture.

What do you dislike?

Cons:

1. The interface feels a bit unpolished.(Small team limited budget I understand)

2. The web hosting cost for websites seems a bit much because all agency guys I am sure to know how much it costs or hosting on their own on a dedi or vps.

3. Most temples are parallax and some more work could be done (Maybe creating a marketplace is a good idea for you instead of investing in it for now)

If you’re looking for an easy-to-use website design, hosting, and client management solution, Sitejet has it all.

You’ll be able to keep up with a variety of clients and design nearly any type of site quickly and easily. Whether you’re looking for an out-of-the-box template or a custom design, you can do it all with Sitejet.

CEO

"I would recommend Sitejet to every Agency!"

What do you like best?

Too much :)

This is such an intuitive interface for Agency´s on the front end AND backend, that you have to experience it. The front end designer is top-notch filled with amazing good options, speedy solutions, well everything you need The back end is for agency´s very clear and fast to work with.

I have over 12 years experience with WordPress, had 300+ customers with that CMS, but it’s time to move on i think.

Amazing support team that is based in Germany, but you will not notice that at all.

I'd give them 20 stars out of 10 if I could, but that is not possible at G2.

What do you dislike?

You cannot build anything with Sitejet, that is the power of WordPress for example. Sitejet is still in development, but i haven´t got any issue or bug. Can

Quick and easy websites for customers that only want that, nothing more. Every contact with the customer is 70% through their customer portal, that is 200% perfect for me.

Manager

"Give it a Try"

What do you like best?

Pro's

1. Friendly & easy to use

2. Great for running long term test

4. It has the agency mindset which web flow doesn't have.

What do you dislike?

1. Templates could be a bit more polished

2. No LTD, Need to pay after 1 year of using

3. No export on professional plan

4. No white label on professional plan

Sitejet is a great tool for agencies to build and manage websites for their clients. I know this isn't the standard deal but it's a great chance to really try it out for a year!

Owner

"Ich bin sehr froh, dass ich SiteJet kennengelernt habe"

What do you like best?

SiteJet erleichtert meinen Agentur-Alltag um ein Vielfaches. Die Kommunikation mit den Kunden verläuft sehr viel einfacher als vorher und die Kunden haben das Gefühl direkt bei der Entstehung der neuen Webseite involviert zu sein. Die Funktionen sind einfach umwerfend und die Vorteile zu viele um sie alle zu nennen. Preis-Leistung stimmen absolut, wobei ich sogar sagen muss, dass der Preis für das was man zur Verfügung hat extrem niedrig ist.

What do you dislike?

Das Arbeiten mit dem Editor war anfangs etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig für mich, aber das muss nichts heißen. Es benötigt einfach etwas Eingewöhnungszeit. Ich vermisse noch die Blog-Funktion und ein paar Features zum leichteren Einbinden von Instagram Feeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Man sollte SiteJet auf jeden Fall testen.

- leichtere Kommunikation mit dem Kunden

- alles an einem Ort

- tolle Templates

Internet Marketing Evangelist

"More helpful than they need to be. :-)"

What do you like best?

Everyone I've talked to - from Hendrik, one of the founders, to every tech I've chatted with, has been very helpful. And they seem to enjoy it!

From the perspective of someone who has been building websites for pay for over 20 years, I love the features geared toward collaboration with my clients.

What do you dislike?

The support staff is in Germany, so I have to go to my office a little early if I want live help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! You'll be impressed by the support, and you'll build beautiful sites!

Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with clients' requests. The week I signed up for SiteJet, I had a client send me updates for his site via text, email, and Facebook Messenger. The client portal eliminates that!

Managing Parner

"It is about F'ing time...."

What do you like best?

After spending years in the Digital Marketing arena, both as an agency owner and working within other agencies, the time spent looking for what SiteJet provides has been mind bending. What I like most about SiteJet is the fact that every detail about the platform has obviously been designed by people who actually do the work and became frustrated with the same old BS of piecing together multiple platforms to run a smooth Web Design company.

What do you dislike?

Most of their templates are Parallax. As a professional SEO by trade, and actively doing SEO for global companies, I will say that Parallax sucks for SEO.

Streamlining a multitude of systems and processes such as client communication, quickly producing polished websites in less time.

(Myself Only)

"Super Powerful. Hugely Impressive. SiteJet is the future."

What do you like best?

SiteJet makes light work of building effective, beautiful and responsive websites with ease. It’s intuitive to use, the range of templates to help get you started are well designed and fit for a wide variety of purposes straight out of the box. All of this sounds like the generic statements true of any online web building platforms however it speaks volumes that I was able to have my very first website fully built and online within 90 minutes of signing up.

There’s no learning curve common in other web dev platforms. There’s no need to use third party plugins to make the site even function. And the results are powerful with SiteJet flawlessly taking care of ensuring your new website scales perfectly across all mobile devices with no user input.

It makes WordPress feel clunky by comparison, a slow and hard to figure out online platform which is essentially a blogging service bent into a website creator. Web Designers Developers who currently use WordPress will find SiteJet a breath of fresh air and will be embarrassed to find that the same site which takes a lifetime in WordPress can easily be constructed in well over half the time.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many downsides to SiteJet but the fact that the platform is so new there’s still various elements in development but this is continuously improving and since the development team is comparatively small it’s nice to be able to report an error and have it resolved quickly and professionally by a caring developer.

I develop simple and effective websites for clients who need to establish a web presence with minimal fuss and small price tag. My core offering is vehicle graphics but a small number of my clients require web design services so rather than turning away the opportunities I have brought web design services in house powered by SiteJet. The benefits are immediately recognisable, gone are the days of WordPress tweaking, broken third party plugins and expensive themes with various learning curves. SiteJet allows me to quickly and efficiently fulfil my clients wishes and requirements in very short timescales which fits my business model in the print industry perfectly and aligns with my ethos.

Owner

"This was a pleasant suprise!"

What do you like best?

I have two favorites - first the simplicity - so easy to use to design a site! Second - getting feedback from clients - this really makes it easy to get good feedback quickly and on point.

What do you dislike?

I think you still need to have some background in coding in order to fully use this - we all do so it hasn't been an issue, however, it is close to being so intuitive that even no coding background would probably find it easy - just not completely sure about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Commit a couple of hours to it and you will likely be convinced!

We are a small shop and this saves me so much time - which is critical in order for us to grow. There are so many options available for website dev and this was one of the easiest to learn, fast to get feedback from clients, easy to update - so we are just able to get more work done! I really have only scratched the surface of what SiteJet can do - I was testing several and only recently committed to this solution but everything I have tested so far has been fantastic.

Owner, Designer

"Amazing Software for Web Designers"

What do you like best?

I love Sitejet's combination of CRM and website builder. It takes the need for multiple applications and replaces them with an all-in-one solution with great support and exceptional tools. The premade templates are great, and if you want a more custom option, you can make changes or even design the site completely from scratch! And they keep adding new features all the time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the inability to add custom statuses to each project so I can follow my own workflow.

As mentioned above, I no longer have to spend money on both a CRM and a website builder or themes/plugins — everything comes in the same package.

CEO
Internet

"SiteJet review from a Freelancer"

What do you like best?

The all in one approach that SiteJet has is awesome! I'm able to field emails and complete tasks on websites without having to leave the dashboard. Their project management is perfect for keeping up with all my projects. It's also very simple to use the product. You're truly able to build anything with the platform. The biggest feature I like is the ability to export a site once you've completed it. That feature is lacking with other similar solutions.

What do you dislike?

One current downside that they are actively fixing is the client side tutorials. I'd like to be able to send clients a video for step by step instructions on how to use the platform. This would prevent me from getting those how to emails all the time. They also don't currently have a blogging and commenting system. I know that this change is coming some.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend you give SiteJet a chance with your business. They are headed in the right Direction!

SiteJet has helped my business in a few different ways. 1st is in the area of communication. The dashboard allows me to both send and receive emails with clients. I'm able to fix their problems and site changes quickly. Which makes me look like a rock star. 2nd SiteJet has allowed me to complete more projects in a faster manner. I'm able to start and finish a project in a least half the time it would take me with other platforms. This is allowing me to better serve my clients, but also have time to take on new ones. 3rd SiteJet is cutting my overhead costs. The pricing for the platform and the price per site is amazing! I definitely suggest anyone in the web design field to take a good look at SiteJet. They are doing big things in this industry.

Owner

"Great platform. Excellent team"

What do you like best?

Super easy to spin up a site. But mostly how solid their service is. the support people I have interacted have an excellent understanding of their product and have concisely helped me resolve EVERY issue that I've had.

What do you dislike?

As any young tech goes, there are things yet to be polished a bit in the codebase. small details... like one site that I've built has a slight jitter on iPhone because it's running the parallax script twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely great for building templates for web marketing niches,.

The ability to have specialized themes and a quick way to capture content from customers.

designer

"Sitejet Review "

What do you like best?

Sitejet is a CMS, a web design tool and project management tool all combined.

What do you dislike?

At present there is nothing that I dislike about Sitejet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sitejet is the solution to many of the workflow, customer management and project management issues faced by designers. Effort is required to learn the platform but this is well worth it when compared to the benefits offered by making full use of the variety of Sitejet services on offer.

I am reducing web development time, streamlining my workflow and project management tasks all from one location.

"Outstanding"

What do you like best?

Customer service is the best in the business. Knowledgeable, attentive — they actually follow-up on issues.

A CMS that's usable for clients but accessible enough for genuine design.

Content management portal and communications system is a step in the right direction for gathering and storing client data.

Licensing that's assigned to the client, not the reseller.

No surprise up-sells or add-ons after contracting.

It works.

Fast page loads.

Default responsive settings are impeccable (superior to any other product I've tested); very few overrides needed (if you ever designed a responsive site in Muse, this will make you cry tears of relief).

Auto-subdomains with SSL (reflects well on the white label).

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, only some ideas for future functionality (i.e. customer data field customization, far more templates, interface for background images, save on HTML, ability to customize white label portal without bothering support, master pages, improved template embed for agencies, web accessibility options).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After trying many major proprietary white label solutions, SiteJet is by far the most outstanding. Highly recommended.

Since custom coding is out of scope for most of my market, the biggest problem was finding a reliable provider that not only hosted a CMS easy enough for clients to use, but that was also sophisticated enough to use best practice design and tech elements. SEO, page load speeds, and other critical elements allowed me to finally create packages that I feel confident selling.

"Responsive Customer Care"

What do you like best?

I am new to Sitejet, but I like everything I see and all I have learned. Like any new platform, there has been a learning curve for me, but Sitejet's Customer Care Team have been great at responding to questions and concerns. I just hope they expand their hours to California time soon.

What do you dislike?

Not open during California business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not do coding of any kind, but if you do, you will most likely enjoy the ease of doing that here, too.

I have greater control of work flow and a slicker CMS for building websites. As a Project Manager that works with multiple designers, it is just what I need.

"I was able to redesign my first full website in 3-hours."

What do you like best?

I like templates. I have always appreciated someone's work to be a starting point for me to create my own product or recreate for a renewed vision.

What do you dislike?

As a non-programming website "wannabe" designer, I am struggling with some of the deeper changes that are available, but not readily available in the Help section. Also, I spent a lot of time breaking some views where the site would hang and I would have to refresh the page and start over or undo back far enough to retry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a lot of great features and integrations, but not some that I would have expected.

A new side hustle business.

"Changing the paradigm"

What do you like best?

When you get past the new way of thinking about how a website gets built, this is surprisingly easy and effective.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is pretty steep. As a fairly early user there was a lot that wasn't yet clear. This has been improving at a rapid clip

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is such a new product that education is critical. Keep it up.

I needed to quickly stand up a website without the help of a designer. The temporary site I put up in Sitejet is now the permanent site and the client is very happy. It saved me time and money.

"New Sitejet User"

What do you like best?

I am bringing all of my new clients over to Sitejet. I have been very impressed with Sitejet, it's capabilities and it's support.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features missing, but it sounds like their team is working on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the free trial and ask lots of questions. I really like the Slack channel to get answers quickly.

One of the big issues my clients face is site security and additional costs for plugins on Wordpress. With Sitejet being a fully self-sustaining system I like the fact that I don't have to worry about security.

Freelance Photographer
Media Production

"Good but not enough"

What do you like best?

Drag & Drop

CSS & HTML customization

Beautiful Templates

What do you dislike?

I can't work probably on my iPad Pro, the background is zoomed in why preview by my iPad

I don't know how to customize my CSS because of weird symbol (not like ordinary CSS coding)

It's make the work faster and more efficient, more control

CEO creative director

"No help website still not running"

What do you like best?

So I liked the free trial but decided to stick with what I was currently using. But I decided to give them a try for a new client. Well we are on day 2 no site connected( was told 24 hours) I’m getting yelled at and haven’t gotten a response back. It’s a beautiful design but if you want your domain connected it won’t happen. I’m trying to get my money back

What do you dislike?

No good response time and connectivity issues

None they haven’t gotten back to me

"Easy to use with the flexibility to dig into HTML"

What do you like best?

Really easy interface without sacrificing ability to tweak CSS, HTML and more.

So far, production-wise, sites have been fast and consistently well-behaved.

Templates work well in multiple browsers & devices.

What do you dislike?

Built-in forms are not great - they require an awful captcha that cannot be turned off.

Needed to quickly throw together a non-profit site. Worked great. Also looked like there were some interesting review/project management tools - but I did not use these.

developer

"new Sitejet Partner"

What do you like best?

The customer portal. really adds a professional touch. Also the low hosting fees per website.

What do you dislike?

The Whitelabel portal cant be customized. The background pic is horrible

adds structure and efficiency to my design business

"Unbelievable Service"

What do you like best?

The layout as a whole is so easy to navigate. It's a modern and perfectly designed interface that means a first time user will have no problems finding their feet using it. Even if they did - there are so many helpful tutorials to look at and help you.

What do you dislike?

Apologies if I am wrong, however there's no available offline mode. This would be great as in future if needs be, I can work without a connection on sites I have running.

Having everything inside of one place, a webhost, an editor, domain registration, FTP exchanges - the lot.

Managing Director

"Glad I switched"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage projects

What do you dislike?

Cannot import my own themes like Divi, elementor, etc.

Production and management is easier

Sitejet Features