Sitejet Reviews & Product Details

Sitejet Overview

What is Sitejet?

What we have built is a high performance CMS with robust web design project management capabilities that lets web designers create phenomenal responsive websites- fast, while also giving them a platform to efficiently service those websites in. Sitejet helps to create spectacular websites in less time, to efficiently manage processes and customer interaction, and to service these websites from all in one place.

Sitejet Details
German, English

Sitejet is a web CMS with web design project management capabilities.

Sitejet

Sitejet Reviews

Showing 113 Sitejet reviews
Already have Sitejet?
Deion Shawn
What do you like best?

When i started with Sitejet, i found it easy to navigate. I have used many other platforms before, however Sitejet is, in my opinion, by far the best in terms of flexibility and simplicity for a novice. I accidentally deleted my site, and support was excellent in helping me retrieve all my data from the last saved backup. Another feature i like most in the site settings is detecting your logo colors and adjust sites primary colors for coherence throughout. The upside is easily finding tutorials for any challenge you might face which is super awesome. Now they've added an Academy to teach their clients how make the most of the platform as well as ways to grow their own businesses ***** Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There simply aren't enough site templates at this stage for the various niches that exist, maybe in time they will add new templates, the downside is not being able to embed live chat or bots on any of the sites. What would really be helpful for startups is incorporating into the CMS growth tools (seo, analytics, heatmaps, pageviews etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend without any reservation. Phenomenal resource with lots of ready to use options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sitejet's CMS is simply innovative; i can literally complete a demo site for a customer in a matter of hours which can be viewed on any device, and i can have feedback almost instantly. I have complete confidence in Sitejet , i have seen them change from having a bunch of templates to adding 21 new templates in a matter of months, since i signed up, which allow me to broaden my service scope. The stats feature in the dashboard gives you a mirror view feedback on your progress as an agency to gauge whether you're doing as well as you think you are in terms of design, deliver ability and customer acquisition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

I loved that this tool allowed me to collect all of the information right in the system and then I could build the site right from what was collected. It made building websites so much easier! I love being able to ask specific questions about what types of content my clients want to put into their sites, and then receiving exactly what they want! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some troubles when the client didn't have everything together and they didn't know what to put into a specific field. Sometimes the fields were a little vague as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using this program, it will save you so much time! It cuts out all the back and forth and allows you to put everything in one place so that it's all together when you're building your clients websites! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving problems like collecting all the information I needed to build a specific website, this allowed the process to go so much quicker, I could input what I needed and then send to the client and once received back I had what I needed to get the website built! My main benefit was saving time, I didn't have the back and forth with emails or on the phone with what the client wanted, it was all straightforward and put into perspective how it would look on their site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmer
What do you like best?

I've been using WordPress to create client websites but recently looking for a simpler, more integrated solution. SiteJet really met this requirement with a platform facilitating the design, requirements gathering, site-building/SEO and tracking of additional content or changes once the site is live.

The WYSIWYG drag and drop site builder itself is very intuitive and easy to use, with handy live guidance provided. The site can be previewed at any time during the design process, including all of its responsive views (for mobile, tablet, desktop etc) which is incredibly useful.

There are also plenty of templates and 3rd party integrations to get started with which has definitely increased my productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a WordPress user, the possibilities for extending the platform are not quite on the same par. This is understandable as WordPress has an enormous community of contributors, and of course plugins available are of varying quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To have an integrated publishing platform. Where SiteJet really shines is its collaborative tools, helping synchronise projects workflows with clients and team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Sitejet makes it easy to create magnificent websites easily, manage them all in one portal, while allowing customers to give feedback and edit content. Sitejet is very open to features requested by it's users, which is makes it a very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sitejet is a relatively new platform and it is constantly changing and being upgraded. You have to pay attention to all of the updates, or you will get left behind in using the platform. Nevertheless, due to the fact I use alot of tools, this is a good and bad thing. Mostly good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sitejet is a website design and management platform that you will be very happy with using. it is constantly being updated, and the admins are very receptive to user ideas for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sitejet allows me to manage customer and my personal sites all in one place, utilizing top flight web templates and drag and drop sectional interface. It's really fun to use, the designs are amazing, and you can get a site done quickly, all while getting customer feedback. Great platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer
What do you like best?

I like that I can whip out websites in no time and get my clients up and running right away. I can meet their business needs and create stunning websites. I love that you can easily edit every part of the website in a WYSIWYG editor, as well as give the client editable access to certain areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything I dislike yet. It does everything I need it to do, so I can't complain. If I HAD to list something, the only thing is I wish it offered stock images in the system so I don't have to use another service. It would make it even faster to just have everything right there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something quick, simple, and good looking, give SiteJet a try. There are a lot of different web design systems out there, but I think this one is one to definitely try out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My clients want to get their site up fast, and this helps me do that. I can create a unique site in a fraction of the time as manually creating them with other CMSs. I have used Joomla, WordPress, and ModX, but love how SiteJet is just as simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

Sitejet has a lot of templates which look good out of the box with little to no changes. If you are putting together several niche sites they can be a great place to start, and if you are running an agency they can make getting a demo for a client fast and easy. Their templates are easy to deploy and edit and they have continued to do updates throughout the year. Their support is fast, helpful, and knowledgeable. They do occasionally send out a newsletter, but they never spam your inbox like some other site builders out there. I think their prices are reasonable for the quality of service that they provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really an issue with Sitejet specifically, but as with any new platform there is a bit of a learning curve to get it to do what you want. They could also use some more templates for different niches. Aside from that, the only other dislike would be that it doesn't have the total freedom that Wordpress offers, because if for whatever reason the company goes out of business or stops doing updates you could have issues getting your site and content somewhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's fast and easy to get sites built and deployed vs some other site builders which can be really confusing or complicated. If you are making niche websites they tend to be small anyway so having a template that looks good out of the box is a huge help for getting them up quickly and because they aren't on WordPress you don't need to worry out plugin vulnerabilities and updates, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systems & Methods Head
What do you like best?

After years of working on ground up websites (HTML, CSS) and Wordpress CMS, finally someone thought of combining all the best practices for building yours and your client websites. I like the very guided navigation inside the Sitejet platform. The quality of the templates has definitely improved in the last couple of months. The platform is built for everything that you would need for your own website or build your website business. Hosting, website editing, emails, and customer data like a mini CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I did not like about the platform is that I am not able to connect subdomains. Only root domains are accepted.

Also with the guided tour, for some reason, it does not continue to the next steps. Would be better if I can tick off the list!

Also, I have been trying to find some place where I can embed a live chat and I cannot find any settings! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, I think the platform improves overtime and has a lot of potential to be a top website builder. Right now the platform still remains an option for me to build client websites on as a web agency. Maybe consider some whitelabel options, add billing for customers, consider subdomains, and have better control on the Header and Footer coding (without doing HTML changes). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem or challenge with Website building is that you need several tools to get your website up and running. You need hosting, page builder, email system, feedback system, and crm to make sure things are on track. With Sitejet, I am able to have all these things inside the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

Sitejet provides an all-in-one package for clients and is far easier to use than alternatives such as WordPress. Moreover, the pricing is really fair considering what is included e.g. SSL, CDN. One of my favourite features is the responsiveness options which make it really easy to visualise what the site will look like on different devices. I also really like the help button which guides you through the steps to build a site, it makes it very very easy to get started especially for newbies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like even more granular control over certain SEO aspects such as schema markup. This may already be included and I am just not aware of it, but if it is included it needs to be highlighted more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted an easy to use website builder for my less technically savvy clients who are all micro SMEs. Sitejet has been very easy to use for many of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer
What do you like best?

It's really easy to create a live website with a custom domain, certified protection etc. Especially if you have never dealt with domain connections, security certificates and all this stuff. Very smart solution for web designers since we could show the live website for customers and involve them in the process to receive instant comments and feedback, or even allow content corrections. It's never being so easy to organize such an effective website building process.

If you have many websites, you could easily manage them in one system. Forget about domain expiring!

Great knowledge base, video tutorials and support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some small issues with UI. But it's a normal process when you start to deal with a new program or system. Sometimes it was complicated for me to find needed menu item or button, but video tutorials were definitely helpful to solve my problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are searching for the effective process of website building, that could be managed in one system just with a simple login from any device, you've just found out it. This is Sitejet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you need to build a draft page template for clients with all content provided in advance, Sitejet will simplify this process. There are a lot of well designed ready to use templates. Of course, it's possible to customize them with drag and drop functionality or with custom HTML and CSS. Anyway, it's free to try the application and to make your own conclusions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

I already have experience in building websites using Wordpress as a CMS. Although, I wanted to try Sitejet thanks to the good reviews and I must admit that it worked perfectly and allowed to save some time (roughly 20% I'd say) in building informative websites template. I used mainly for that with an individual licence. I used some code to customize few things but in general it's very rich of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm a bit worried it's trying to achieve too much in too short amount of time. You can see it's still growing and suffer of some glitches every now and then.

I'd say it's part of the growing process, hence I think I'd keep using it together with Wordpress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned before I mainly used it for front-end only websites and allowed me to save roughly 20% of times thanks to its templates and built-in features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In comparison with other website build services, Sitejet is better because they give you the possibility to build a beauty and responsive website using an intuitive build tool, actually Sitejet have the grain possibility to build and fully customize a nice website without using code, but if you need code it, Sitejet give you the possibility to do it, I really like the tools and possibilities that Sitejet give you in your hand to build a powerful website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I consider can be add more features is for the website templates, Sitejet have multiple useful templates, but maybe can be powered with more features becasue do not show all the possibilities that Sitejet can do, most of them are so simples. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The easy and useful website creator tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my Company we was searching a website builder service "Fast, Easy and Saving" solution and Sitejet have it and more, In the past, we had problems to get an easy platform to use but with Sitejet now we can focus on other things because now Sitejet can hand our website online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Geschäftsführer
What do you like best?

- easy-to-use interface

- to-do feature are nice for agencies.

- no coding needed

- for those who just want to deploy websites quickly or don't want to have the learning curve for WP plugins etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Templates could be a bit more polished

- Most temples are parallax and some more work could be done

- No white label on professional plan

- The web hosting cost for websites are a bit much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visually, the templates are really impressive - I’ve opted not to do too much customization of designs in order to keep the project fast. The layout of the platform is sleek once you get used to it, and there are a lot of features that I could see appealing to someone working on many more pages than I happen to be doing right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web developer and agency owner
What do you like best?

What I like best about SiteJet is that it is an all-in-one project, client and team management system. I was stoked to see that as I new how much time it would save being able to manage project development, and communication with clients and team members in one place. I also really like the feature to send a client a link for collecting website content which they submit vs a bunch of back and forth emails, and a the ability to send a client a link to preview and leave notes directly on the webpage that is in progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is the learning curve of a new platform, however as I'm getting more and more familiar with the platform I'm impressed by the ease and built-in features and functionality. However the learning curve isn't so bad due to their support being quick to reply which was a big plus for me. They also have solid video tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch their dashboard walk through video. If you can't find it on their website, email support to get the link. Be patient with the learning curve as it is worth getting passed that. After that it's an easy platform to use. Plus use their support. I emailed support a bunch and never sensed any negative attitude in their replies despite how many questions I asked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Actually SiteJet has given me a renewed excitement toward web development. I was literally thinking of quitting due to the frustrations of Wordpress plugins being glitchy and or not working, or one plugin breaking another plugin etc. Then a buddy told me about SiteJet. I realized the features I spoke about in the previous section do save a bunch of time and headaches. once you get past the learning curve phase, however again they do have a thorough video tutorials which walk you though things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

SiteJet has one of the easiest to use HTML editor that I have come across. I have been using WordPress editors to create my site but recently I am just using SiteJet editor to create my new pages and just export the HTML to use in WordPress. It comes with lots of useful Templates so getting started is real easy. I have been really impressed with their feature set so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they allow me to customize the JS files used so I can have more control over what comes out when I do export of the pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was in the market to find and editor that spits out or exports a light weight HTML/CSS/JS code for landing pages and website pages. I found SiteJet to satisfy my requirement at great price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

I like how everything comes together. the design structure, how easy is to manage the code if you need some more details added, the dashboard giving you an overview off all your sites and easily identify where you need to work on, whether is a project or handle a customer request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The part I struggle with was the learning curve, when I decided to try Sitejet I didn't know where to start or how it worked. Fortunately they have a dedicated help documentation and videos that helps me a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I can say is: "give it a shoot", Try it. It really can simplify things for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me is has become much easier create a site and keep the customer involved along the way. I do finish projects in less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Educator
What do you like best?

I'm still quite new to Sitejet, but have used Wordpress which I didn't enjoy and Squarespace which can get expensive for big projects. I'm developing a new Blog which will gradually expand into a bigger project. So far it's looking good and everything is working well. There is still a learning curve as with any new tool and you have expectations about how it should work but it looks at the moment as though it will give me everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have some more templates and at the moment it does not feel very intuitive but it's probably just a learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the videos first and be prepared for the learning curve that comes with a new tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting up a blog and website for a new project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

In only one day I have built my professional website - very beautiful design - good tech support - interesting blog with a lot of suggestions not just to build website but also help to promote the business.

good help in design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SEO - I think it's important to improve info about how to improve seo.

Price (it's expensive) on renew for only one site.

Little bit slow on loading first time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I you need to build a website "smart" in fast way an with an original look Sitejet it's very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web site built in very fast way and in only 48h I was on line ready for my social media campaign. I'm thinking to start with a new job like a web agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer + Office Manager & Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

It is hard to choose what I like best working with Sitejet but if I had to choose one thing then it is handsdown the ability for interaction with clients throughout the whole design and development of their website. It streamlines the process and allows the client to feel more involved. After all it is their business and site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with Sitejet or atleast nothing worth mention. Even the pricing is reasonable and the fact that I got it FREE for one year was an added bonus through a special deal I recieved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem solved with Sitejet is COMMUNICATION with clients. It streamlines the time it takes to build a full site. The ready made templates are a great starting point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President, CEO
What do you like best?

The Sitejet software makes it simple and easy to build killer websites. There are so many Amazing templates It makes it easy to give clients options that will make their websites stand out not to mention the convenience of the single dashboard is so convenient and powerful it saves a ton in time and money for the webmasters and the clients and customers a WIn Win Tool!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I have to say, the onboarding is kinda drawn out but I guess some people are a novice and need the checklist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you build websites for yourself or others -Just Buy This tool - Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the Simple CMS and the boatload of templates for so many different industries its like a 1 man team can look like a 20 man company the speed is key it's easy for me to get my clients up and in lights where we can test sites so we can make clean and efficient updates based on there needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Backup and security is what matters most to me as a database administrator and i score Sitejet high on this two. You can design a site in non-destructive way as along as you save a backup copy of your original site.

Sitejet is magnificent when setting a team of web professionals to work and collaborate on a website project. This alone separates them from other rival companies out there and i really do think they need to promote this aspect more. You can assign different task to team members and restrict administrative privileges to team members working a site project. It's the best project manager tool i have seen on a website builder platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do need to churn out more helpful video content tutorials that address the complexities of their platform.

There is no way to extend the functionality of a website to accommodate dynamic content something that suits the needs of companies like restaurants, hotels...

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great at reducing the time spent on building a website. The project feature wil improve your workflow with team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the project management from the dashboard to work with greater efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think one of the most important feature Sitejet has is the abilty to pull website assets from an existing website and import it to a new one. It really makes the process of creating a new website painless.

The introduction of the white label feature is a delight for me as that boost my credentials as a professional web designer. The logo, site color and favicon can be tweaked to fit the look and feel of a web agency.

You surprisingly get conversion rate optimization tool has a bonus to gauge how well or how bad you website performance is at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard looks overwhelming. Yep you get all the bells and whistles but it's not that intuitive for a beginner. It will take a bit of some time to learn all the features embedded in the webbuider.

The website template lacks a search field where i can type the sort of template i'm looking for. I have go to the rigors of looking at all the templates to find the type of website template i'm looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website management is resolved seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

It's the most powerful yet simplest tool on the internet you need for every step, from ideation, prototyping to the collection of the necessary feedback and putting your website live. The pre-built super sleep templates library is also a super useful repository. Secondly, the assigned email feature is also very significant for sharing the content on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing as such. We wish to have more CRO and A/B testing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While building a new and improved website for our startup we've gone through a few tools but none of them as feature pack as the site jet. The pre-development feedback and analytics are super amazing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The interface is super simple allowing you to deploy websites quickly without the learning curve or depth involved in building with WordPress. Templates are responsive and look modern with most industries covered with multiple options. You can also create your own or reach out to the SItejet team for help. I recently joined the Slack community with 2800 members who discuss interesting industry topics and a great source of help and inspiration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support for subdomains is limited. It's not possible to map a subdomain directly to Sitejet because there is a subdomain functionality built-in. This limits its use for creating landing pages on a subdomain directly as the top-level domain needs to be attached to a website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Starting an agency requires a lot of effort and tooling, this does a good job of client management and providing the basis of what will be required of your team. It's worth your consideration and an easy way to get your first clients to build a portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Getting a good looking result quickly - I need to create small websites often and this proved to be a better alternative for that use than to start a new wordpress and use some premium theme. It is easier and you can also involve your client into the process. I create this as a side thing, usually for friends who own small businesses and for that purpose it is a good and easy solution. Also, it needs just a bit of tweaking to look rather good, so if you don't need a masterpiece, but a good solution for a decent website, and have basic understanding of how things work, this is a good tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As for any web based tool that allows you to produce websites out of the box there are some trade offs that you'll have to accept in terms of design and features. I believe that even these could be fixed but for me the solution was good enough and in most cases I did not want to invest additional time into achieving everything to be pixel-perfect in the way I would like it to. As said before, for me this is a quick and easy solution producing good results (i.e. not focusing on perfect results). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage to create a good looking website for my friends' small businesses very quickly and they are rather satisfied with the resulting website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I love the fact that Sitejet is a carefully thought out web design system which makes it possible to quickly and easily to view the status of multiple projects, all at once in one single place. This makes it a great platform for freelancers and agencies for whom a streamlined workflow is key to delivering projects on time and within budget. The client view ensures everyone is on the same page (literally and figuratively!) and makes working remotely with clients as seemless. Workflow automations are a very cool and unique feature which will save you hours fiddling around with Zapier or integromat.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No particular to Sitejet but all web designer platforms -> Would like to be able to export sites to standalone for real peace of mind longterm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a word going forward for 2020 -> scalability. I have spent the last 2 years evaluating multiple platforms and solutions for building a low touch high return scalable web design business for 2020 and Sitejet has emerged the clear winner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.