Omnisend Reviews & Product Details

Omnisend Overview

What is Omnisend?

Join fellow ecommerce businesses who choose Omnisend’s email & SMS marketing to increase their sales, not the workload. Full integration with ecommerce platforms, pre-built automation workflows, and intuitive, no-code editing make it easy to get up & running without diving into the gritty details - unless you want to. More than 50,000 ecommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their businesses on autopilot, converting their customers with quick-to-build, highly-relevant emails & texts. Send newsletters and targeted campaigns Create beautiful, shoppable emails in minutes using our drag & drop email builder and a variety of ready-made email templates. Add coupon codes, automatically pick & insert products and automatically resend campaigns to the non-openers - all without any tedious manual work! Drive sales on autopilot with ecommerce automations Win (back) lost sales with pre-built workflows for cart abandonment, welcome series, transactional emails and more. Get pre-built, revenue-generating automations running in minutes or easily build your custom workflows using our no-code, drag & drop Automations Editor. Improve your targeting with robust segmentation Segment your customers based on their shopping behavior as well as other properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails and texts. Create segments for high-value customers, for specific category/product shoppers or those that need to be reengaged and personalize your messaging. Combine email with SMS and more channels Add SMS and push notifications right next to your emails using the same platform and provide a consistent, omnichannel customer experience. Save time and costs - there’s no need to pay for separate email, SMS, and push apps anymore! Build your email & SMS lists Collect new subscribers using our mobile-friendly, fully customizable forms. Choose from popups, signup boxes, landing pages, or a wheel of fortune to seamlessly collect email and/or SMS opt-ins. Capture your visitors with exit-intent forms and improve popup engagement using form targeting options, all available within Omnisend. 24/7 Support We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. We’re available 24/7. Try all Omnisend features free on a 14-day trial. After 14 days, you can decide whether to keep paid features or keep using our Free plan that helps you grow.

Omnisend Details

Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce. Omnisend powers you to improve your engagement, customer retention, and purchase rate with highly targeted messages in all channels.

Omnisend
2009
London, United Kingdom
@omnisend

Omnisend Videos

Omnisend Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Omnisend community
Have you used Omnisend before?

Omnisend Reviews

Showing 427 Omnisend reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Omnisend?
Owner
What do you like best?

I just started my business in Oct of 2020 and I have gained so many email subscribers through their popup feature and also through their automation systems! I am a small boutique so customers always love a discount code. With Omnisend, I am able to send a discount code to the customer after they sign up for our newsletters/emails through the pop up feature. Another great feature I love is the automation system. You can customize each automation system to your liking! When I first started the automation, they already had a template so I did not need to make them up on my own. I was able to start out with their template and then adjust it from there! The free version does enough but I would recommend upgrading after your trial to get more helpful features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since my business is still very small, I was not putting as much time into marketing so my sales were not great starting out so I had to downgrade back down to my free version. I am hoping after sales ramp up I can go back to using the paid version since there are more marketing options available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business and want a way to reach your customers easier, I would recommend Omnisend for your email marketing. They have multiple templates that allow you to easily add photos and text fast and efficiently as well as scheduling your emails so you can create all of your email content for the month if you wanted. The scheduling tool is such a helpful feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to gain almost 100 email subscribers in a short period of time! I learned quickly that sometimes when you send too many emails, customers will unsubscribe. The email marketing and SMS marketing are great tools to interact with customers for potential sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to easily create pop-ups and emails campaigns in one place. I have used other sites that were more expensive and had less features than Omnisend so I switched over. The other site I was using didn't offer the SMS option, didn't directly connect to my site, and didn't include the ability to add pop-ups and forms to my site (which was easy to do). I also like that I'm able to easily create email campaigns without having to be knowledgeable about HTML. I'm able to add products easily and their free templates are great! My email campaigns look a lot more professional and cleaner than what I was using previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way you have to pay for the SMS feature. I really wish you didn't have to pay per usage, and instead you could pay a set fee for up to a certain number of SMS contacts per month. The feature for building a form was a bit confusing at first, but the video tutorials did help. Because it was a bit difficult at first, I put it off for a while. It would be better to have the ability to create a pop-up and create the workflow for it all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For others thinking of using Omnisend, I would say go for it! There's a free 7-day trial which was great because I was able to try it out and wasn't charged for use until I was ready. Also, compare the features of Omnisend with others and you'll find that Omnisend offers a lot more than other companies who charge more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend has helped me reach customers better and easily tailor my email campaigns with a lot of options that I don't have to be a HTML expert to use. The ability to create email campaigns that directly relate to my site and can directly send customers to my site through adding products makes my life so much easier! We also had been wanting to add pop-up e-mail sign-ups to our site and weren't able to do it in the past, but are able to with Omnisend. Using Omnisend has definitely helped us to create a more streamlined and tailored way to reach customers who access our site and are part of our email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/CEO
What do you like best?

How easy it is for me to create new forms and run the app. It's very price competitive and has great features. My favorite feature is that I can build attractive forms and emails using that templates they provide. I have used several email marketing tools and the templates provided through Omnisend have been my favorite, by far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into any yet, I feel if I run into any issues, I'll just reach out to support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to support if you have any questions and utilize the free trial! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm building an email list that sends a coupon code to customers for signing up. I'm also creating a abandoned cart notification to try and recover shoppers who have put things in their cart but didn't finalize the transaction. I have had great success with the email campaigns I've ran, also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Omnisend offers us the ability to upload a large quantity of contacts to our account and create in-depth automation workflows at a low cost. For our business, having the ability to retargeting job seekers via email on a consistent basis has been a game changer for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflow features aren't as in-depth as I hoped. For example, we do a daily contact upload and there is not an option to enroll individuals in a workflow based on what they call tags. Individuals can only be enrolled via segments. This causes us to have to recreate our automation on a daily basis. Outside of this, the platform is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to quickly and easily target our partial complete applicants on our application and have seen an increased conversion of people applying since having moved to the Omnisend platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The email automation setup is easy & simple to use but has so much potential to help amazing create workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the SMS/Text packages could be purchased in smaller increments/batches. This would help for a new store that has a tight budget & requires less SMS/Text messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Omnisend has been an invaluable tool for my business. Knowing that my email campaigns & automations scale as my business grows is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend has helped me build automation into my website, from customer onboarding with forms, saving me time with email automation and helping with generating sales. Furthermore, it's been great for segmenting customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Omisend is user friendly, beautifully designed, and it's easy to navigate than some other email platforms I've used. I also like the analytics and reporting. The automation templates are helpful to get you started and the newsletter pop-up forms are not just easy to use but look modern. However, the search for better reports without upgrading like crazy was helpful in making my decision to switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using Omnisend for a short amount of time and so far I haven't found a dislike yet. I've heard about it and was hesitant to switch over and start all over with a new service, but the free trial helped me decide that it was right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I'm able to send more emails a month and SMS texts for a lesser cost than the platform I switched from. My previous email provider didn't provide the reports that I needed and Omnisend does. There are also a lot of demos on how to use a function to easily help you right away. Being that this email service is easy to use as well as beautifully aesthetic, I get excited about using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automation emails are simple to use and the instructions are clear. I am able to customize to my liking and it syncs well with Shopify. The how to guides are easy to follow and allow me to fulfill my email marketing goals.

Although I have not used, I enjoy the chance to use A/B testing to determine the right message to send going forward.

I enjoy reading the analytics to see who opened what email, location of potential customers (who is clicking on my website and how far they get before clicking out and/or purchasing). I am able to see what sales were made from which email campaign (curated emails). I am also able to see what device is being used when customers open my emails, helping me to create emails that are aesthetically appeasing to the type of device used.

Lastly, it allows you to see your growth overtime. For example, month to month I am able to view my audience growth and sales from Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any dislikes as of yet. I do know there are cheaper options available, but you get what you pay for and this is top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend reading the help guides. They are very useful and offer step by step instructions on how to use the features in the software.

Also do not be afraid to create your own template and customize to your liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to use email marketing to target customers based on their product interest, idol time, abandonment, etc. I love the benefit of auto generated discounts which has a cut off date so that customers are not sitting on a discount offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the automation features are really easy to setup. Even a complete beginner like me can set up an automated workflow in minutes. I like that I can easily set up my brand image through the logo and footer settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the site a little difficult to navigate through in order to get the information I'm looking for. I would like an analytics screens that's a little friendlier to look at. Also would like if I got an email at the end of the day letting me know how many people subscribed to the newsletter everyday. That would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this app is really good for businesses of any size. Most money is made through remarketing through email, and has some of the best ROI in marketing. Using an app like this is one of the easiest ways to boost sales, strengthen your brand and increase customer retention. If you're not using an email remarketing app, you should really consider getting one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a way to send automated emails for things like cart recovery and up sell so this worked perfectly for that. Haven't had a lot of sales yet so it's hard to speak on the benefits realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is Chat because getting instant help via Chat helps you learn your way through the system and keeps you hands on and sharp on your learning curve. Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Often, my helpers on Chat have given me tips on how to make my signup forms and landing pages more stylish. I really appreciate these tips as this also helps me learn better how to use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not all that apparent how features fit together and how to navigate them together into something usable. Therefore Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Omnisend as have tried other mail campaign services, but they failed to offer the ease of a campaign, with a sign up form, follow up, automatically updating my customer data, and keeping my campaigns stylish and me informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I want customers to fill out a form, thus giving me their data and permission to use it to contact them in the future. Important is that Omnisend collects that data and automatically adds it to my client list. No manually data harvesting necessary. This has been a huge benefit towards growing my business. I tried other services and found myself having to manually add data to my mailing list. If this were thousands the task would be ridiculously too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A lot of other programs for e-mail marketing shut businesses in the Cannabis industry. Omnisend has given us the chance to have access to e-mail marketing which we are SO grateful for. The website has been user friendly once I've been able to try it out for a bit. The staff has checked in on us to see if we need help. 5 star rating for the omnisend staff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit difficult to find certain buttons to click to get the e-mail campaigns to operate the way I needed it to. I'd also love to see a step by step video tutorial resources made to make this site user friendly. I did find some resources from the omnisend staff on youtube so thank you again for making that available for some help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use them and take advantage of the support team reaching out to help new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we've solved the problem of being able just to have an e-mail marketing system since the cannabis business users often get denied with this kind of content. We are also able to reach more people to get information on our business content out to more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What we like best with omnisend is the UX design and the consistency in the delivery to all our emial subscribers. Finding a company that has been consistent in delivery to all our subscribers is very important to us and something that we have struggled with. Omnisend has yet to let us down and for that we are super thankful. I really like the ease of inserting pictures and i love that they store a bank of pictures that we can reuse anytime we want That has been very helpful to bring up old graphics and information that we have told our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What we dislike with omnisend is the lack of available templates to use when crafting an email. We would like more options to choose from. I think stats could be a little better because the stats that omnisend sends us is not consistent to what our shopify store tells us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a email marketing platform that easily integrates with shopify omnisend is a great option. Omnisend email templates are easy to use and build out pretty custom templates. Omnisend has been consistent in delivering our emails to all our subscribers every time which is exactly what you want from a email marketing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that we are solving is reaching our customers with informative information and sales. The benefits we have realized is sales and consistent delivery which has been awesome. The other problems that we are solving are insights and feedback from our customers. Our customers like to hear from us more than just sales so omnisend lets us connect with our customers on a more personal level. This allows us to understand our customer base better and better cater our sales, products and service to them to bring them the highest quality product we can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent upgrade from Mailchimp. Excellent Automations options. Easy to Use, and highly trackable insights including sales information, current live view of website.

Being an e-commerce store, Omnisend is perfectly geared towards our website and our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to enable html code for emails especially for Shopify. Unable to disable shopify notifications and it would be rather frustrating as a customer to receive several emails - i.e. 1 automated via Shopify (unable to disable) and a second one from Omnisend.

Further customisation options - more templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Transparent Pricing.

Excellent Value for Money.

Geared towards e-commerce.

Fantastic customisations; merge tags etc.

Easy to use, simple dashboard. Key metrics in 1 place.

Excellent Automations with simple instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automations - Mailchimp lacked in this area, and I can already see rewards.

Ability to track ROI is excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like how Omnisend is literally a one stop shop. I can send automations, create campaigns, and newsletters!

The data is also very easy to read and understand.

I had an issue connecting my newsletter (on my end) and customer service was very responsive and followed up to make sure my issue was resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am new to Omnisend as of now there are no downsides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great email marketing templates that my customers love. I am getting more opens, clicks, and purchases using omnisend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Ease of use and set-up. No tech skills needed! I love all of the different automations, drag and drop tools, and the ability to use code where needed. It's perfect for Shopify! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as useful for other projects of mine that are not easily integrated with Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automatic syncing of contacts, easy automations, great price. I have to code my own automations and templates for other projects of mine, but Omnisend has made my coffee business a breeze! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

f
What do you like best?

the pick items functionality and the templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to create my own segments, maybe the best is to make an automatic segmentation application. I don't like at all the charge sms prices. I would like to be free to send sms without charging, and pay after I send my sms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have to create my own segments, maybe the best is to make an automatic segmentation application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the moment it is too soon to know it cause I started one month ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Design & Art Direction
What do you like best?

Analytics & Live View. I love seeing how each campaign performed and the charts which show a clear visual of store purchases that were the result of our newsletter clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more font options available, or the ability to customize/upload fonts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining visibility with our existing clients and gaining new traction for our online shop. Our business is primarily physical, so having this tool while we've been shut down for the past year has been invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and start sending key streams of automated emails to keep customers engaged and returning.

Predefined automation flows make sense for retail but can be easily tailored to your vertical. Popular automations include Birthday, Re-engagement, Thank You's, Rate your experience, and reviews.

Supports SMS (which I don't use yet)

Campaigns can be set up to cross promote on Facebook

Email templates are easy to build. There are pre-built templates and themed templates

I like the Booster option for each campaign

I like how easy it is to A/B test emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email template catalog could include a greater selection of options. The selection of themed templates are also limited, and frankly, not that exciting

Better options for branding are welcome

Audience segmentation is not intuitive and not as flexible as I would like. For example, if I create a segment, I want to be able to suppress certain emails from that segment on an individual basis without have to create a new segment.

the Boolean feature should support more granularity with the and/or function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automations with Omnisend have saved me a lot of time. And I'm able to see how much each stream is generating income. The intuitiveness of the platform would make it easy for most to get started on a robust marketing program to drive sales. No coding is required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

1. Its easy to use

2. Product picker is an amazing tool

3. One of the best support chat i have ever encountered (answers quickly, always happy, good at explaining, finds solutions and always end with a funny gif) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimers (a bit to often) the product picker wont work until i have erased cashe/cookies. Have lost my progress sometimes because of this problem.

I also wish that the product prices could be updated with a simple click.

And i would like to see what types of products is sold for each mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a famous man once said: Just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

was using Mailchimp, that is similar in so many ways, but had poor support and had problems with automatic emails that nobody could figure out. With Omnisend we get more accurate sales-numbers, it is more intuitive and i always get help if im stuck! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

email marketing automation and the sms text messaging. I love how it shows the ppl who signed up that day, or any given day. It has great reporting. The back office is easy to understand. I love how it shows the number of sales as well. So many things. I love how there is an exit feature once someone makes a purchase. This way aren't included in emails that they've already passed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ummm the previews. On the automation email preview, the preview is so enlarged that its not a good example of the email itself. I ended up looking at the email from my phone to get a better picture of the preview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazing business structure. The email marketing feature is amazing and is heaven sent if you're running your own business. We need automation and It will save you a lot of a time. Believe me. The back office is easy to understand. The email marketing set up is simple if you know how to navigate it. Definitely will recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im happy that it takes all the work off myself. As a business owner trying to grow my business, I wear a lot of hats and have a lot of work to do. So anything I can automate, especially email marketing, is a great benefit to me. I love I can set up the forms and direct traffic to it, and the set the email marketing up and yall handle the rest through automation. I LOVE IT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have switched back n forth between a few email providers trying to find the right one to fit my needs after about 2 months and trying different ones I came right back to Omnisend each time I find it user friendly. A lot easier for me to navigate and understand how to use the features provided. Other ones I could not understand how to work certain things tech-wise and was very frustrated with omnisend I'm not flustered I can easily compile my emails and understand my steps with each email I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing I wish you guys would offer a trial for the upgraded version just to see. I just upgraded for the month cause I would like to test the other features now I only have an email list of 25 people since I recently just launched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.