FreshMail Reviews & Product Details

What is FreshMail?

FreshMail is an innovative email marketing system that makes it easy to create and send online campaigns. Its intuitive user interface lets you design and customize beautiful newsletters that get attention and results. It also provides powerful tools to automate much of your work and gather insights into the behavior of your customers. Open a free FreshMail account today and put the power of email marketing to work for you.

FreshMail Screenshots

FreshMail Reviews

1-24 of 24 total FreshMail reviews
Ingeniero de software

"Amazing support"

What do you like best?

I love its integration with WordPress and Google, that speaks a lot in favor of FreshMail. It is very satisfying to work with this tool, it gives us a good security and we are very pleased. You can configure the delivery time, drawing the conclusions from the information that throws us and thus be able to have a greater reach with respect to our subscribers. Your customer service is very integrated.

What do you dislike?

FreshMail is a software that offers a great service at a reasonable price, scope for any small or medium business. I have not found any flaws while I'm working on this tool.

It provides us with very useful elements for the elaboration of campaigns with templates that facilitate their creation. The sending of the campaigns is quite simple, since it gives me the information and lets me know what was the percentage of opening that the campaign had sent. Our workflow has been fully improved since we enabled the use of FreshMail in the company.

"Complete tool"

What do you like best?

As a positive feature of Freashmail I can mention that you have a free account which you can use for a period of 14 days, during this time you can try the software and thus realize how complete it is. They give me a good amount of analytics to have enough information about my subscribers, so I can do a better management of my campaigns and adapt them to my potential clients. The best tool in the current market.

What do you dislike?

As a negative feature I can mention that the support takes a little time to answer your concerns, should be more attentive about it.

It has helped me in a great way to promote my business, since I can generate publicity with excellent results. Instead of configuring calendar alerts, I've created email campaigns based on the specific dates that do the work for me. I do not have to worry about forgetting to send an email, everything is automated.

"Email Marketing!"

What do you like best?

Fresh another alternative of email marketin, very easy to use we can install this application in a mobile phone, a very relevant point is that we can manage in very detail the emails created in FreshDesk, allowing us to activate automatic responses as well as a large number of shipments and received emails, Freshmail. It adapts easily to any type of user. You can make a message campaign of the company in a personalized way.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that particularly lacks a little induction since it is not well known but with great utility for companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to increase your confidence and your customers, Freshmail is the appropriate software, it is advisable to read or have an induction to take advantage of its operation at 100%, it is low cost, therefore you will save on expenses.

Thanks to Freshmail, to marketing mail service was found with the purpose of carrying out those emails campaigns or news mails, in a personal way, without problems. adapt to its functionality was very easy

Software Engineer

"The best in A/B testing"

What do you like best?

I like FreshMail that I have a large library of templates which we can customize, share and send at our convenience. I have the possibility to use the technology to test if the mail arrived in the form of SPAM in order to correct them. The automatic tests A / B are also quite useful, so I can know which of the 2 is more striking for my audience.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say about Freshmail negative, I just have to thank you for the good service you gave me. It is a very complete tool that meets my expectations.

Thanks to Freshmail we can have our customers always up to date with our products and our offers. The content that we show in our campaigns is more original and eye-catching, our potential customers have increased which means that the company is on the right track thanks to Freshmail.

Software Engineer

"Amazing analytic for marketing"

What do you like best?

Many positive things I can mention about Freshmail, the analytics it gives me is quite powerful, all well detailed and even in real time. It has a very good integration with Google Analytics which makes it more reliable and complete. I can automate marketing campaigns to achieve all my goals.

What do you dislike?

During the time that I have been using this tool I can not find anything negative that I can mention about Freshmail.

Thanks to the large amount of information it provides us about our customers (who read the emails, who was looking for information, among other things) we can focus particularly on what each of them specifically likes to obtain greater acceptance and reception . We save work thanks to marketing automation, lighten the work.

Software Engineer

"Fresh for me, fresh for you!!"

What do you like best?

Freshmail is a powerful tool that all companies should use. I like the results that have been given regarding transactional emails. I also like that I can access this tool from anywhere, since all the information is in the dedicated cloud just for us. Finally I can create forms quickly in order to acquire new subscribers. It is a revolution in terms of email marketing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that some integrations are difficult to configure. And on the other hand the service becomes a bit heavy when you have to send thousands of emails.

Freshmail solved the problem of mass email marketing, very grateful we are all in the company. We can quickly and easily produce large email campaigns with an attractive look. And the information obtained through Freshmail campaign reports has also helped us to make changes and modifications to new campaigns.

Sales Manager

"Freshmail support our mass contact with customers"

What do you like best?

Freshmail answers our need to have trusted mas mailing platform in Poland. Setting up new newsletter is easy and configuration is just a matter of content and time. After email sent life report delivers us not only numbers but also receivers behaviours. All this information is priceless for us. User interface is preapred in nice way and tool is very useful. Even you are not an expert of HTML you are able to setup mailing as well as configure links to get future information about receivers behaviour. Customer support is also on high level and few times we needed some answers they delivered it quickly and specifically.

What do you dislike?

During configuration process some format settings are gone without any warning. It is necessery to manually save your work every time you finished mile stone. As far as I read new terms & conditions they are going to cancel all free accounts even for small databases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

save your work every time you finished mile stone

Every month we would like to deliver fresh information to our business partners about offer, new features in products, new releases, or promotions. With Freshmail we can do it very easy and get confirmation who read our messages, who was searching for what information. With this tool we save time and get feedback very quickly and knowladge about our business partners interest which leads us to better response of their needs and prepared materials.

Redaktor naczelny | Wydawca
Publishing

"FreshMail user for over 8 years"

What do you like best?

When we started our business in 2009 we were looking for email marketing communication tools. We needed an intuitive and effective software. So we tried FreshMail, which we have been using for 8 years now. Today FreshMail is more than just an effective tool for communicating with our customers and users. FreshMail is primarily a team of passionate people, experts in their field, friendly, quick-fixing problems, willing to share their knowledge and experience. I can not imagine everyday work without FreshMail.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much at all. I haven’t had any major problems with the application and small unstable situations were immediately fixed by the team.

I’m a publisher and I use email marketing to curate and deliver the most engaging content to my subscribers. Visitors from email spend a few minutes longer on the site than visitors from other channels. Email is also a great selling tool for me.

"Freshmail is holding my email list hostage"

What do you like best?

I chose Freshmail because their forms were easy to customize, however their negative attitude outshines any positives they may have.

What do you dislike?

Freshmail has the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. I own a small startup with only about 300 emails on our list, which Freshmail has decided to take hostage along with the email lists of what I assume are many other companies. The justification they have given is that they cancelled all free accounts, and claim they sent notifications which I did not receive. As an email marketing company, you would think they could make sure that emails get to people. I had an employee working on solving the problem for weeks before having to step in myself, yet the problem has still not been resolved. At first they were demanding a payment of £300 in order to retrieve our email list, which was then reduced to £108 under the pretence of signing us up for the smallest package, as the free one had apparently been discontinued. However, when I went to their website to confirm something, the free package is still listed on the page, clear as day. They have been terrible responding to emails, and we have had to contact them through multiple channels to keep the conversation going. They promise to respond within certain time periods and then don't, assuming we will forget about the issue, wasting both our time and their own. They also have been caught changing their story, first claiming that the £300 was for "engineering resources" to undelete our emails, then saying that they stopped our list from being deleted. Do not use this service, there are many others on the market who will not try to scam you or hold your data hostage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use Freshmail

None

Sales Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Great tool for automation"

What do you like best?

First of all, Freshmail offers a really good product for a reasonable price. I like being able to use autoresponders to automate the process of lead nurturing. If I run into a wall and I’m not not sure what to do, they have lots of content on their blog to help out and answer questions or just help you learn about something new. I’m learning more all the time about new ways to improve my newsletters and get more out of my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had any problems with the application, if it happens I’ll update here.

I recommend Freshmail for any kind of business that wants to automate sales and save time. It’s so simple to create a campaign and you really can’t get lost along the way. When you start out with a free account, you get guides that walk you through everything.

Using autoresponders I spend less time now on basic communication with subscribers and I can focus on closing sales at just the right time.

Marketing specialist

"Great for small company"

What do you like best?

Nice behavioral segmentation possibillities and built-in testing. Personalisation features are one of the best working and complex I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

It isn't super-stable - it's common, that few times a month, some functions or even whole system is out of service for couple of hours. A/B testing is also very simple - you can test only title and sender name, any content tests are possible only using tricks with personalisation options. It's bad idea to use Freshmail with big databases - when I was working on Freshmail using big database, there were huge problems with segments counting, reports and sending speed. With small volumes (up to 100,000@) everything is just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid of using a lot of custom fields - when You provide a good data, Freshmail is able to make real personalisation and segmentation magic tricks by itself ;)

If You want to make some A/B tests of content, You need a tricky solution - add a custom field with random number, and use this field as a personalisation trigger.

I'm using Freshmail to improve my email marketing - it helps me to simplify segmentation and make email marketing data analysis easier. In consequence, Freshmail is good tool to enhance your email marketing ROI and connect with your customers.

Social Media Manager
Internet

"Does exactly what it's supposed to do and works well"

What do you like best?

Designer - my newsletters always look professional and I can create new designs in a few minutes with an easy drag and drop system.

Great support - they have 24h customer support. At the beginning I had to call a couple of times and they helped me out and and gave me good advice for getting more out of my campaigns.

Lots of integrations and plugins - Freshmail can be integrated with Zapier and lots of other plugins. I connected it with my Prestashop and Google Analytics. I set up a goal in Analytics for my subscribers who spent more than 5 minutes on the site and they get an autoresponder with recommendations for things related to what browsed online.

Reports are easy to understand - right after each campaign I can see who opened messages and when and what links they clicked on.

What do you dislike?

It didn’t save my template once and I had to start over but now there’s a new autosave feature so it’s no problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re just starting out with email marketing, Freshmail is really easy to use and understand. The system is intuitive and there’s lots of helpful stuff on their blog to help out.

When I started out I had a small mailing database for my newsletter and I could send everything for free. Now my list is a lot bigger but the pricing is still really good.

Sales And Marketing Specialist

"Ideal tool for small business "

What do you like best?

If was looking for affordable email marketing solution for my company to easily integrate with WordPress. FreshMail made it really easy and there is as well multiple WP plugins to choose from to boost my list building efforts. They also have Zapier integrations available.

What do you dislike?

There is little wrong with it. However I wish they add more automation features. For now I got around it using zapier, but it took me quite some time to set up. Looking forward to even more direct integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple email marketing app, easy to integrate with wordpress and google analytics and zapier.

I use emails to follow up my website visitors. With FreshMail I can do it using regular email newsletters and triggered emails. I recommend trying email marketing to anyone who has a digital presence!

Marketing Manager
Newspapers

"Fantastic email marketing app"

What do you like best?

I can easily segment my list and send personalized campaigns. Tracking and reports work smooth, very intuitive panel and impressive set of optimization tools: inbox tests and spam tests, A/B tests and more. I send a lot and it’s also very easy to open and edit previous campaigns from one place as well as checked and compare their results.

What do you dislike?

I have a big list and plenty of segments, sometimes I get lost with drop down menus, but after getting used to it, the most important part for me is that it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try tests before you send your campaign, gives you a lot of information on how to optimize your email before you click send.

Selling via email, engaging and getting to know my customers. I use email marketing for profit.

Gonzo Journalist
Writing and Editing

"A pretty good mailchimp alternative"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure makes it easy to use the free account and simple to understand cost. Great templates. good features for linking your newsletter to your own domain.

What do you dislike?

I have had some trouble getting Gmail to not mark these as spam. Less social media integration than Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would probably go with Mailchimp, but it's worth comparing the feature sets of each service.

I reach new people. One of my newsletters went viral. Great increase in reach.

Client Service Director
Internet

"Great email editor and huge library of free templates "

What do you like best?

I can easily create my emails using templates from the library they offer. It’s a drag and drop editor where I can rearrange blocks for my needs and upload my own graphics. I can later share such a template with my colleague and we are always sure our designs are cohesive among different types of emails we send. They’re regularly adding really attractive free templates that are made for different occasions. All of them are responsive.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time to figure out how autoresponders work but after I consulted my problem with their support, it never happened again.

FreshMail helped me figure out what type of content works for different subscribers, I used their email analytics. I also benefit from the autoresponders. I follow up different users with different messages and grow my business.

Business Analyst
Oil & Energy
(10,001+ employees)

"I didn’t know email marketing was this easy to do"

What do you like best?

Honestly, I don’t see much difference between one system and another but FreshMail does stand out to me for one reason. Over the past 7 or 8 years I have used four different email marketing systems and FreshMail has by far the best customer service of any of them. If you are getting any real use out of your email marketing, you will need some help or have a problem from time to time. FreshMail is only customer support that gave me the impression that there was actually someone looking into a problem and they always got back to me and stayed in touch until the problem was resolved.

What do you dislike?

My campaign got delayed because of their moderation process. When I wrote them to ask what was going on they said they have some kind of anti-spam moderation process that was taking longer than usual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an advanced user of email marketing, you will love functions like tagging links and integration with Google Analytics - they really helped me learn more by analyzing my campaign results.

My open rates on previous campaigns with another ESP were horrible and I never understood why. I thought a change of sending servers would help and it turns out that it makes all the difference.

(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to work with and the support is superb"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and scalable as my email lists grow. Thanks to autoresponders and dynamic content I can adapt my messages to the interests of customers totally automatically. They give you clear and useful reports in real time that tell you everything you need to know about subscriber behavior and what you need to do to react.

What do you dislike?

Recently I had a problem with getting a campaign sent but I got in touch with their customer support and they took care of it quickly and everything was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend Freshmail as company and their system. After 10 years cooperation with their excellent support I gain may $$$ thanks to this tool.

I love Google Analytics integration. It helps me to really get to know how users are behaviouring on my website. I’m able to segment my list and follow up different subscribers with the timely and relevant emails.

Work&Life Mindful Leadership / Marketing & Communications Consultant

"Extremely easy to use and fantastic support"

What do you like best?

Price lower than MailChimp. Features better than most email marketing suites. Good UI. Excellent support The list goes on and on...

What do you dislike?

They should look to develop a program builder with drag & drop feature allowing the creation more complex marketing automation programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally worth a try for anyone intent on communicating on mass scale with clients.

I've used several email marketing suits over the past 3 year, but FreshMail is by far the easiest to use. It's advanced features has allowed the team to develop award winning campaigns time and time again. So it's helped keep down times, allowing us to invest more into R&D, which in turn helps keep us ahead of the curve.

Cosmetics

"Great product for a good price"

What do you like best?

Most of all I enjoy using the Library, where I can play with different designs. It’s really easy to use FreshMail Designer. Also setting up a campaign is carefully planned so you just have to follow the steps and fill in all the required information to create and send your newsletter. I also like the reporting system as it’s really easy to analyse the results and compare them with each other.

What do you dislike?

Some problems occurred when I tried to save the template in Library. It works better when the templates are used straight away after designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are just starting out with sending newsletters, try FreshMail to learn step by step what to do and how to do it. It makes sending email campaigns easy.

Good to start with email campaigns when you don’t have coding experience.

"My favorite email marketing option"

What do you like best?

When I was trying to decide what email marketing site to use for our company, I tested 6 or 7 different platforms and Freshmail was my favorite. I thought it had some of the best and easiest to use templates. They also have great A/B testing options and good feedback once you've actually sent out emails.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it was also one of the more expensive platforms that I looked at. If you have a lot of subscribers, it can be fairly expensive to send out multiple marketing emails each month.

It helps me make some beautiful marketing emails to send out to clients and customers. It also makes emailing mass groups of people much easier.

"My favourite newsletter tool!"

What do you like best?

I gave a free plan a go and I was surprised how easy to use the app is! I send monthly newsletters to my subscribers and with freshmail i can create and send my campaign in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

A few time email editor froze and I couldn’t save my progress. There is autosave but I think it didn’t work this time. I was lucky because I saved a big part of my template in my library so I didn’t have to start all over.

I’m amazed how beautiful emails I can create in freshmail without hiring a graphic designer. I’m using email to send out newsletters and automated welcome messages after sign up.

Dairy scientist
Airlines/Aviation

"Great tool with the best newsletter tempaltes on the market"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to design exactly what I can see in my head with Newsletter Designer. It took me about 30 min of playing around with it before I was comfortable but that’s no big deal. You can customize everything and even simple designs still look good. FreshMail provides 100 stunning newsletter templates that are the best on the market.

What do you dislike?

Not much, perhaps the fixed steps for campaign creation. You can’t start with selecting template for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FreshMail is great - easy to use, lots of design options, nice user interface. I recommend.

One thing that I noticed after I made the switch from previous ESP - deliverability went up! Emails in my followup sequence that, at one time, received a 19% open rate are now receiving a 30% open rate with FreshMail.

UF

"Support you can rely on"

What do you like best?

Interface is crisp and clean. Support is helpful and prompt. I use freshmail on a daily basis. The platform doesn’t offer advanced automation but they have targeted autoresponders and that’s enough for my needs to create automated email workflows.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Google Analytics is too complicated to set up.

Suddenly creating professional looking email campaigns is less time consuming. Using Freshmail my open rates and click through rates have increased.

FreshMail Pricing

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.1*
* Email Marketing Category
Do you work for FreshMail?

FreshMail Categories on G2