250ok

250ok is an email analytics software platform that helps businesses around the world evolve their email programs by focusing on the most actionable data available (not just big data noise) for email deliverability, security, and customer engagement.

Work for 250ok?

Learning about 250ok?

Compare 250ok to Similar Solutions

250ok Reviews

Ask 250ok a Question
Showing 18 250ok reviews
250ok review by Ayush M.
Ayush M.

"Love the email performance"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the Analytics feature and the ingenuousness of the software. I really enjoyed the service. The software is easy to use and the interface is very natural.

What do you dislike?

Well, I dislike none but the cost is too expensive. Please be active when you read the manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very responsive to feedback and they continuously looking how to improve their product. It has lots of features, if you have a large organization, and cost doesn't matter to you, this is the best Email hosting.

In past, I used Plesk, most of the emails sent to the spam folder. After that, we switched to the 250ok. Now, everything is working fine. I am not facing any issue regarding Spam, Blacklist, email delivery etc. It also has the very good technical support as well. They have very fast technical support, if you stuck somewhere in 250k, they will help you as soon you reached the support.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 250ok
250ok review by User

"CRM and Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

The dashboards give a good visual of your campaign performance at a glance

What do you dislike?

The system provides very little detailed information and I question the accuracy of the seedlist send results. The reports feature lacks detail, does not provide good recommendations and seriously lacks substance in terms of actual analytics. Lastly, the seedlist send test takes approximately 3 - 4 days to complete which is FAR too long to wait for send results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a different, more reliable product - I would not recommend 250OK

I've found that I can use 250OK to gain some general insights but I rely on other tools (MX Toolbox and other email deliverability tools) to gain true insights. I would not solely rely on this tool for deliverability.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

250ok review by Chris Arrendale, C.
Chris Arrendale, C.

"The Best Software for Email Marketers to Monitor Deliverability"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the intuitive interface. The automated alerts and reporting is key to knowing and understanding deliverability issues when they arise. The company is constantly rolling out new features and updates. They understand and listen to the users.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike. When any software issues arise, support is very quick and the product team is always rolling out new updates, features, and bug fixes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial of the software and start using it. Allow your IT department, marketing department, and other divisions of your company use it as well.

250ok is like a good book - once you start using it you don't want to put it down!

Monitoring email deliverability for multiple clients. We monitor and review seed test campaigns, blacklists, spam traps, SNDS, DMARC, content, etc. This allows us to focus more on deliverability strategy and less on software.

250ok review by Administrator

"Just an average app for bulk email monitoring for which you can easily find free alternatives"

What do you like best?

If you find this review preconceived or too emotional... well... it is. I was pissed off using it

Thinking about my experience of using this app i cannot recall any good emotions in my mind. Sometimes it's hard to find appropriate tool for some analytical data and if you're lazy enough and have a plenty of money then 250ok might help you a bit

What do you dislike?

The interface is awful, it looks like developers didn't work with email analytics at all in their life. It's absolutely chaotic and has nothing in common with user experience practices.

It's expensive. Paying so much money when you can find all the data for free to me sounds innocent.

Integrations with other services don't work as expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you ever find this service in google - pass by. Do not trust their landing pages

We needed an ultimate solution for email marketing analytics, especially finding out our bounce rates, spam scores and figuring out other issues with our bulk emails. 250ok didn't solve our problem at all, lots of misleading data

250ok review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Best Insight Into Email Deliverability We've Ever Had"

What do you like best?

It was incredibly simple to set up email tracking and monitoring. A few clicks and enter a bit of information, add the tracking code to your email, then you're done.

I love the addition of the email design testing on multiple platforms. We used Litmus before and this solution works just as well. You can see what your email looks like before you send it.

Additionally, the insight into deliverability and spam trap hits is the best we've ever had. We now know what's happening after we hit "send." It's invaluable to be able to see real inboxing rates.

The customization options for email alerts make it easy to stay on top of any issues.

What do you dislike?

More design tests would be great. With Litmus, the number of tests are unlimited. I realize it's an add-on for 250ok, but we do a large number of different campaigns, so more tests would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to engage your IT department for some DNS updates. It's worth it for accurate tracking. Otherwise, don't forget to send your emails to the seed list regularly so you can learn from your results.

We've had trouble with blacklisting in the past and had no way of knowing what caused it or when. 250ok has changed all of that. We get alerts when something isn't right and can immediately work to resolve it.

We can monitor unauthenticated mail, which is something we weren't able to do before.

We use the design features to make sure our templates render correctly across all devices.

250ok review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Great company, even better people!"

What do you like best?

250ok has been a pleasure to work with. Their knowledge and toolset for managing email deliverability are phenomenal. Support is fast. Feature requests are heard and implemented where applicable.

What do you dislike?

Problems I report are fixed way to fast. Are these guys robots? Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I had a problem with their tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop resisting, you won't find a better solution on the market in the email deliverability monitoring space.

We use them to keep a constant pulse on our email deliverability. We've found several problems that their toolset has helped us track down and resolve.

250ok review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful tools, easy to use."

What do you like best?

It's incredibly powerful, with a diverse selection of tools for making your holistic reputation measurable and for digesting big data regarding email.

What do you dislike?

You have to read the manual, there's a lot there and if you aren't proactive about talking to support, you might miss some of what it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify your deliverability challenges first so you can make sure the offering you choose has the necessary tools.

This helps us analyze overarching and immediate deliverability, monitors blacklists, monitors spam traps, checks authentication, tests filters and content, monitors for phishing attempts. It's a one-stop shop for deliverability and makes finding, solving, and presenting deliverability issues much easier.

250ok review by User

" analysis and strategy measures the use of email"

What do you like best?

can be created and managed electronic correores peresonalizados, 250ok allows to track in the emails pergrams that allows to ensure that the emails sent reach the people in a more effective way, I like the security of spam email detention,

your notification system that sends you by email, sms, slack when there is an alert in phishing monitoring,

its integration with electronic mail providers is very good,

Its monitoring and internal guidance of DMARC allows greater confidence to authenticate emails

What do you dislike?

so far there's nothing I do not like about this system, should create apps for Android and iOS smartphones

Recommendations to others considering the product

ampliar la plataforma de notificaciones de alerta, pueden colocar que la persona pueda recibir una llamada telefonica sobre una alerta

So far, it is resolving that all senviuados emails are reaching our customers

250ok review by Talha A.
Talha A.

"My Review for 250ok "

What do you like best?

It drive insights into performance, reputation and compliance

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing I would dislike about this tool

I use it to bring in machine learning market technology to new users and use cases

250ok review by User in Computer Software

"A great resource for our team"

What do you like best?

The company has made significant improvements to upgrade the look and feel of their system. There is so much data 250ok offers that it makes us feel like we have so much at our fingertips. Data such as platform of open (mobile vs. desktop) and insight as to geo location of opens worldwide is information the helps us make informed decisions about our email sends.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is there is no native integration with Eloqua. It is time consuming to build out the campaign within 250ok, add the script to the individual email and then analyze and run the results.

It gives us better insight into the deliverability of our emails. We know who, where and how our emails are being opened and accessed.

250ok review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"250ok is awesome! "

What do you like best?

I really like how Email Informant breaks down all aspects of a campaign for diagnosing issues

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors when flagging links or images if they are supposed to link to an email platform

Deliverability/ rendering issues

250ok review by Josh G.
Josh G.

"Great Email Analytics & Deliverability Tool"

What do you like best?

Discovering all of the insights that allowed us to drive world-class email performance.

What do you dislike?

the customer service team was not very helpful as they didn't speak English well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

We needed to get DMARC certified on our emails for government compliance.

250ok review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and affordable"

What do you like best?

The part I like best is the seed testing that is available. The data they provide on email performance is exceptional! I highly recommend them for any marketers seeking understanding about their email deliverability.

What do you dislike?

They were great. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything negative. they over exceeded my expectations.

The main business problem I solved was getting my emails in front of my target audience. I realize now how important it is to keep a close eye on bounces and other deliverability data.

250ok review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Email Deliverability the Right Way"

What do you like best?

The dashboard. You can use the “observation mode” to analyze compliance and suggest steps to correct it guide you through threat mapping, forensic reporting, and compliance scoring.

What do you dislike?

It is different than other systems and takes bit of time to get up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool if you are using Send Grid or Marketo.

Email marketing and lead scoring while insuring compliance.

250ok review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"250ok Review "

What do you like best?

I really like how this goes into the analytics of email marketing! It gives a lot of in depth reports.

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated to use and pricy.

We are trying to reach a larger audience and with this technology we'll be able to!

250ok review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Greta way to see email placement"

What do you like best?

Helps close the gap between bounce and delivered. This is vital in my industry, internally and for our clinets

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a negative of using 250ok.

We use 250ok in order to measure and confirm our deliverabillity success efforts for our product line as well as our customer's that we contract for.

250ok review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"250ok? More like 250great."

What do you like best?

It provides all I need to track email analytics.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing I can find to dislike.

Previously, we didn't know what email tactics worked and what didn't. Now we get amazing amounts of data regarding email.

250ok review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Great! "

What do you like best?

Great delivery! Drove insights in performance.

What do you dislike?

You really have to have a deep understanding of email to understand what is happening. Price is a little high.

Deliverability! Consistency!

Learning about 250ok?

* We monitor all 250ok reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare 250ok to Similar Solutions