GMass Reviews & Product Details

What is GMass?

GMass is a plugin for Gmail that makes it so you can send email marketing and email automation campaigns from right inside your Gmail account.

GMass Profile Details

1-50 of 243 total GMass reviews

GMass Reviews

1-50 of 243 total GMass reviews
Co-Founder & CPO

"The best tool out there for sales out reach Period"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to get started, and since its an addon to gmail it just fits perfectly to our workflow

2. Comparing to other tools available out there in the market Gmass way above its league. Its features and the reliability it provides is just exceptional

3. Most of the similar tools lack the auto-follow ups based on the reply. But there's where Gmass excels.

What do you dislike?

1. The layout and UI can be improved. It's not that bad to use but there is a slight learning curve to master it.

2. If you set up multiple campaigns the gmail can feel a bit cluttered but it is a necessary evil

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. And go for the most premium plan of 19 USD. The other two cheaper plans don't give you auto follow up feature so essentially it doesn't make sense... Auto followup is the good stuff

I primarily use Gmass for sales outreach and cold emailing. Most cold mailing requires 5-8 follow-ups to convert. And Gmass makes it quite easy to do that with their auto-follow-up feature. And since the Gmass supports fetching email ids from google sheet is i do my prospecting in sheets and import them directly to Gmail

Mr

"An invaluable tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use and great support from both the devs and the online help guides. The ability to send to "test" email accounts to check where the email is likely to land (Inbox, Spam, Promotions or not delivered at all). Includes a schedule option which is great to be able to set, send and forget. Personalised emails is another plus for obvious reasons, integrating seamlessly with Google Docs. It almost makes marketing fun.

What do you dislike?

Lacks integration with my prefered cloud storage provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quite simply a terrific add-on to chrome and Gmail to help master the marketing nightmare of the email campaign. An invaluable bit of software.

Spending hours upon hours of manually churning out emails, one at a time is now a thing of the past. I can now prep all emails on a spreadsheet, upload to google docs, create one email with personalised options, press a button and get on with the things that really matter when starting out in a new business venture.

B2B Sales

"For regional Sales reps"

What do you like best?

I like reports built in this app - they just awesome. You can track opens, clicks, and etc. right in your Gmail desktop

What do you dislike?

I do need creating and using a template as an addon. Lot's of times we need to use a prepared common template and change some. but it is hard to just forward the previous letter because you have to tidy update every tracked link.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly advise you use this app if you have to do b2b emails on an everyday basis for 15-100recipients.

I really need to accurately track every opening and every click. In my case: At first, I do an email campaign and after email. At second, I do cold calling accurately aimed with the assistance of reports from "gmass".

I have about 20 geo regions in Russia on my duty and about 2000 of B2B leads and 500 existing acquired partners summary. Every day I can switch between my regions and focus on 25-100 recipients for my email campaign.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Campaigns and massive emails with just one click!"

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send massive emails, this is that I can send the same email to multiple recipients, it is an easy tool to configure and use, in our marketing area it is quite useful, since it allows us to send massive campaigns to Our customers, in turn, have the option to configure mailings to later dates, this way the tasks are made even more agile. Gmass is a very important tool in our organization, quite useful.

What do you dislike?

Gmass is a valuable tool, we have not found anything that we do not like, it is practical and at the level of functionality it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, quite practical and useful, for marketing it is the ideal tool, more monitoring and control, it works as an extension of gmail, it is free and very functional. I love, excellent benefits for the organization, no matter the size of the organization, gmass does everything you need to streamline your tasks and campaigns by email in a comfortable and secure way.

Gmass has allowed us to send massive campaigns to our clients, so that our processes have been done more quickly and accurately, it is a valuable tool for marketing, it has not supported much in our campaigns, the time saving has been Significant, in turn, has very interactive and practical panels which allows us to adjust to our requirements, we are more efficient, we get much faster responses as well as the decision-making process. Great help and agility tool for marketing and sales, the best application for marketing.

Especialista en Ventas y Marketing

"Very valuable tool for the marketing area! "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send mass emails to the same recipient, this being a very comfortable way to execute the work and save a lot of time, facilitating the flow in the processes. Gmass is also a very easy to use and configure tool, it only lasts a few seconds. Gmass has the great advantage that allows to search for information quickly, this is really useful. I like gmass a lot, it is our daily work tool because of the great benefits we have obtained.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like gmass, has fulfilled perfectly with its function, has been very useful in our day to day, it is really incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the area of sales and marketing is the ideal tool, since they handle a large number of emails and which warrant a rigorous monitoring, gmass allows efficient management and use to the maximum of time, perform quick searches, make bulk shipments and programmed. It is easy to use, it works as an extension of gmail, so your installation only lasts a few seconds. We like it a lot, we use it daily.

The impact that gmass has produced in our day to day has been positive, since the tasks are executed quickly and efficiently. For the area of sales and marketing it has been really valuable, since by allowing us to send mass emails to our customers, it makes our work even easier. For the general, we must send campaigns, promotions, new releases to so many recipients at once, gmass makes it easy, by allowing to send the same mail to as many recipients as necessary, it is very useful, it is a valuable tool.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Massive sending of emails quickly and reliably with gmass "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send an email to multiple recipients at the same time, this being a quick way to execute the tasks with the biggest saving of indispensable time to use it in other tasks. The quick search that contains gmass facilitates even more the fluidity of the information. It is a free tool and works as a gmail extension, functional and practical.

What do you dislike?

Everything about gmass I like, it is a tool of daily use in the organization, until now I have not found anything that I do not like, it is really good and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmass has allowed processes to be carried out more efficiently, agility, saving time, being able to manage the emails we send, in an organized manner. In the area of ​​sales and marketing this tool has been transcendental, since there has been a remarkable improvement of the processes and the way in which each task is carried out, create campaigns, schedule mass deliveries, it is undoubtedly what we liked the most. gmass, we feel confident in using this tool, we have control of what we do in a single tool. We like gmass a lot, that is why we will continue using it in our day to day.

MR

"GMass "

What do you like best?

GMass make me and my team feel relax

This is good for me and my company to see those that open my invitation to directresearchpublisher.org on my gmail box with the help of gmass that i subscribe to.

I can now monitor those that are interested in our online journals publishing business at directresearchpublisher.org all with the help of gmass google extension directly on my gmail.

thanks to the developer of gmass. I and team love it.

What do you dislike?

I LIKE GMASS

thanks to the developer of gmass. I and team love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT

EMAIL MARKETING

NOW I CAN TRACK THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN MY COMPANY SERVICE BECAUSE I SEE IN MY GMAIL THOSE THAT OPEN OUR INVITATION

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Perfect tool for the marketing area like gmass! "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since I can send the same emails to several recipients, in turn, schedule shipments and perform searches of any mail regardless of the age or date, this is really fabulous, in addition, Gmass is easy to use and configure. It has allowed me to move quickly with my tasks and work in a more organized way. It is a tool that I use daily and I will continue using it, it is very good and functional.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like gmass, it is a fairly complete tool and has fulfilled its functions effectively, which is why we will continue using it, great benefits obtained as a result of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is worth using and implementing if you send emails in bulk, it helps you streamline your work even more and it avoids the cumbersome task of having to send one by one each email, it is easy to use and to adapt without greater complexity, it is a tool that works as an extension of gmail, it is really practical and functional. I recommend using this incredible tool, do not lose more money or time in other similar ones, start using gmass now.

With the use of this incredible tool we have achieved great benefits, by being able to send mass emails, it has allowed us to make better time management, work in an organized manner and take more control of the information we send. As a sales specialist, this tool is very valuable, since when managing customer portfolios, we have been able to send bulk emails to all without wasting time sending one by one, in turn, with gmass we have been able to customize campaigns for clients, this tool is really perfect for the sales and marketing area, it is our daily work tool, the processes run with maypr quickly and efficiently, gmass is really good.

Sales and marketing specialist

"Functionality and efficiency for the email!"

What do you like best?

Gmass is a great tool that increases the characteristics of my email providing essential tools for the effective fulfillment of activities related to the use of email, I love it because I can prepare emails and save them to be sent whenever it is needed avoiding losing time to have to write the same information in turn allows to send the same information to multiple destinations, these functions being very useful in my work because every day I have to serve many customers being more efficient and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative opinion to give e Gmass since it has helped me to be more efficient in the development of my activities providing greater functionality to my email

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Gmass is an excellent tool of great utility for any company as it provides functionality to the email achieving goals in less time thanks to its different characteristics is recommended especially for the emresas dedicated to the sales area streamlining the Marketing process.

In my work in the sales and marketing area it works great allowing timely response to each customer and supplier having a greater reach in less time thanks to the mail of mail also allows me to carry my tasks up to date and can schedule mailings avoiding forgetfulness, has an improved search option, locating any type of information in less time, speeding up the accomplishment of tasks, it is an excellent tool that maximizes time making tasks easier.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Functionality and efficiency for my email!"

What do you like best?

Gmass increases the functionality of my email allowing me to reach goals in less time, since I use it and may notice that I give my time especially because I can send emails to different clients without having to send several times the same email with a single click, I love it because I can schedule emails for later dates fulfilling all my activities and guaranteeing the reception of the information at the right time, has a powerful search option avoiding wasting time in obtaining any information that merits giving effective response to customers and suppliers , Gmass is my number one ally!

What do you dislike?

It is a software that is easily integrated into the email Gmail since I use it not to present any kind of problem but rather made the use of email more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that Gmass is a great application that makes the proposed goals more achievable as well as the fulfillment of the activities in the office, increasing the functionality of the Gmail email, it is ideal for the sales and marketing area, expanding the sending of information even more, really It's worth trying!

It allows achieving goals by responding in real time to customers at the same time that allows a greater reach thanks to the sending of emails, is a great application especially for my work in sales and marketing accelerates the sales process by attracting customers , it is great for sending clients in order to maximize my time allowing me to create models of recurring emails and save them avoiding having to write the same information every time you want to send the information.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Functionality and efficiency for my email!"

What do you like best?

Provides my email with features that help make the process of sending and receiving information easier through its use, I love it because I can create email templates avoiding having to write the same information each time it is going to be sent in addition to allowing program sending emails streamlining the work generates efficiency, no download is required adjustment is fast, in my work I use it daily to simplify processes and maximize time is really quite useful.

What do you dislike?

This application makes the use of e-mail more bearable especially to give timely response to clients and suppliers without wasting time. In my case, it works perfectly. I have been using Gmass for several years without finding fault, rather it generates efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application to simplify the processes especially for the professionals who work in the sales area since it allows a greater scope as well as tools that facilitate the sending of information making the reach of goals more effective.

Allows to be more productive responding in less time to clients in my work is perfect and could have a greater scope without major effort being of great utility the mailing of mail in the Marketing process generating better receptivity ideal for the sending of promotional information, also allows to locate information in any tray with ease regardless of the date of the information, Gmass provides features that simplify the functions is a great ally especially when working with the public in general.

PhD Student

"Great app for social scientists to distribute surveys"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to install and use, and you can send emails with an alias. I have learned and handled it within one day. Besides, one advantage of this app is you could select to send the entire campaign one email every X seconds because some users said that Gmail may block some emails because they were all sent at the same time. Free account limits to 50 emails per day and a paid account can send 2,000 emails/day. There are some other paid apps can do the email merge, but I think this one is the most convenient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

This app will hide the original "send" button when you want to use it to send emails. And actually, you need to click a red "GMass" button to send emails. It confused me when I use it for the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare with other apps, it is much better.

I use the GMass App to distribute surveys for my research project. Highly recommend it to social scientists who want to use the survey method!

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Efficiency in the use of electronic mail!"

What do you like best?

Gmass is for me one of the most efficient tools that I have been able to apply to my email, streamlines the work process allowing to achieve short-term goals, I love being able to send emails without having to send one by one saving my time being this option very useful for my work in the area of ​​sales and marketing ensuring to reach more customers in less time in turn allows me to create templates of emails for recurring information mail avoiding having to write one by one every time I'm going to make the I send, there are many features that have this application that make my day to day more productive, quickly adjust to the email Gmail without losing time in downloads.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Gmass for several years without presenting any type of inconvenience, it contributes efficiency in the use of the electronic mail in addition to speeding up the work process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass for any company or professional who deserves the use of e-mail for efficiency and maximizes time, it is a great tool for sales and Marketing due to its different functionalities that streamline this process. I consider Gmass to be the perfect ally for the Gmail email!

It allows to efficiently optimize the use of e-mail, makes my time as well as give timely response to customers and suppliers, previously locate information in any mail tray was tedious now with Gmass is faster no matter the date of the information, allows me to avoid Forgetting in sending information can schedule mailings for future dates, Gmas is a very useful tool in any organization.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Simplicity in the use of electronic mail!"

What do you like best?

Gmail email provides great features that make my day to day more productive especially because I work in sales and customer service providing features such as sending the same information to several customers at the same time now and giving simplicity in the process I love sales and marketing because I can design repetitive information emails to be saved and used whenever it is required to schedule emailing keeping up to date with my activities.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to say about Gmass it works without problems besides not requiring uncomfortable download processes it fits without any kind of problem or lost time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool without any doubt for people who work constantly with the use of email as those dedicated to the area of ​​Marketing and sales as it provides functionality as well as avoid wasting time in sending information making this process more practical Gmass is not will repent! It provides rapids, efficiency and productivity without major effort.

For my work in the sales area, having this application has been a great relief for me, especially because of the great variety of tools that make my day easier, such as sending emails, designing email templates for constant information delivery saving time in having to write the same information all the time, shipping schedules, etc. accelerates the response process of customers and suppliers without wasting time, is a great application that allows reaching more people through the efficiency of your processes.

Sr Business Manager

"amazing "

What do you like best?

Love it so far! I have been able to reach so many people in a short time. I own multi businesses that I will also sign those emails as well. This is perfect for getting info, events and promos out quickly. I have used a couple other platforms and they are not as user friendly. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

not sure yet.... so far so good I suggested to numerous others and they love it too!! Thank you

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it at least the free trial to see if it is something that will work for you - its quick and easy

Digital Rights Manager

"Perfect for anyone in sales!"

What do you like best?

Great product very good when working on emailing potential clients it not only mass emails but also allows you to automate follow ups! for the price it is you really cant go wrong and I plan on introducing this product to other like minded people. 5 Stars!

From a Digital Rights Manager at a YouTube MCN.

What do you dislike?

nothing the product is simply amazing and very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From a Digital Rights Manager at a YouTube MCN.

the ability to mass email and follow up on no responses with a click of a button that would normally take hours

Agente de ventas y Marketing

"Productivity, simplicity and efficiency."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent alid for the optimization of the daily tasks increasing the functions of the electronic mail, in my work it facilitates me the sending of electronic mails to clients and suppliers by means of the function of mailing of electronic mails speeding up the process of sales and having a greater reach in less time, schedule emails this option is ideal to not overlook some information guaranteeing that it will be received at the time indicated advancing the work, I love using Gmass to locate information in the email obtaining the information if lost time, its setting is fast without downloads.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Gmass for several years without having any inconvenience. I find an excellent tool that makes it easier to carry out activities, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass for the simplification in daily activities for the sales area and Marketing is an excellent ally, streamlining the sales process and obtaining a greater scope, creating postcards for recurring information such as quotes or quotes to customers simplifying the process in writing the same information is an excellent tool for obtaining information in a timely manner in the different e-mail trays, I believe that Gmass is a tool that provides productivity, simplicity and efficiency.

It allows to achieve goals in less time as well as having a greater reach thanks to the mailing of emails streamlining the customer response process by optimizing sales and the area of ​​Marketing, for the travel agency Gmass is an excellent ally has multiple features that they make more dynamic the obtimizacion of the results, it allows to realize mail templates for recurrent clients making easier the shipment of information without loss of time besides to locate information without importing the date of the electronic mail simplifying the tasks.

Gerente de área de ventas

"Excellent tool! provides functionality and efficiency in the fulfillment of daily activities."

What do you like best?

It is a powerful tool that provides agility in the use of electronic mail favoring the fulfillment of daily activities, for the sales area it is great since it allows to send macros with a single ideal click for the sending of promotional material allowing to have a greater reach in less time also has the option of quick search of information or documents in the mail regardless of date avoiding time wasting, scheduling emails by streamlining daily tasks avoiding forgetting providing reassurance that the information will be received on the date indicated, not Requires download is quickly adjusted to the email.

What do you dislike?

Software that streamlines the process in the fulfillment of daily activities, works perfect without cottimes I have no complaints, is an application that favors the achievement of goals providing productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass to maximize the use of e-mail allowing a greater reach as well as timely response without forgetting by programming emails, design templates for recurring emails, quick search for information regardless of date, does not require downloads, is a great ally especially for the sales area.

Allows to be more efficient providing timely response to the customer having a greater reach thanks to the sending of ideal emails to keep informed the client portfolio of the different promotions at the hotel and airline tickets level, etc., it is a tool that facilitates the tasks to In turn, it allows creating email templates for recurring clients, saving time in writing each time the information is sent, among other features that make Gmass a great tool.

Agente de ventas y servicios

"Excellent ally in the use of electronic mail."

What do you like best?

Encourages the fulfillment of daily tasks by providing functional tools to the email as a mailing of emails being this very useful for the area of ​​Marketing and sales allowing to reach more contacts in less time streamlines the sales process, prepare templates of emails for recurrent information, avoiding wasting time each time the information is sent, scheduling emails, speeding up the fulfillment of activities, avoiding forgetfulness, providing peace of mind that the information will arrive at the right moment, quickly adjusting to the email without downloads, it is a tool that provides productivity in compliance with scheduled tasks on time.

What do you dislike?

Simple software to adjust, maximizes time by streamlining compliance with daily tasks provides functionality to the email, is an excellent ally works perfect I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of gmass since it provides functional tools for the fulfillment of daily activities providing productivity, it is an ideal tool for the area of ​​Marketing and sales thanks to the option of sending mails, achieving greater reach in less time, not requires download, it is adjusted without further complication to the email, I consider that Gmass contributes important characteristics for the productivity and the reach of goals in less time as well as to streamline the daily tasks.

Undoubtedly Gmass is a great ally in the development of daily activities allowing to send the same information to multiple contacts while streamlining the process of marketing and sales increases productivity thanks to its scope avoiding time loss in turn allows to locate information quickly in any tray of the electronic mail, to program sending of electronic mails avoiding forgetting providing tranquility in the reception of the information in the indicated moment, without any doubt it is an excellent tool.

Coordinador de Ventas y Marketing

"Ideal software for the correct use of email."

What do you like best?

Good complement for email providing functional tools to streamline daily activities, allows the sending of bulk emails being this very useful for travel agencies having a greater reach in less time, programming of emails for subsequent dates advancing the work and avoiding being forgotten, quick search for information regardless of date, recurring email templates for suppliers or customers saving time in the writing of information, its adjustment is simple does not require download, is the ideal complement for the efficient use of mail electronic streamlining daily functions.

What do you dislike?

It works perfect without complications being of great utility in the activities related to the electronic mail its cost is accessible, until the moment I do not have any complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of gmass for all companies in general especially those dedicated to the area of ​​sales and marketing as it provides the option of sending information to ensure a broader scope and visulization of the information as well as making the use of e-mail more practical. .

It allows to fulfill in less time with the planned activities thanks to its functional characteristics, sending information to a greater number of people in less time without major efforts allowing to generate greater volume of sales being reflected in the productivity of the company, planning mailing to providers in order to update rates as well as clients, timely search for information avoiding wasting time, is very useful for the achievement of short-term goals providing practical functions for its process without complications.

Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing
Information Services

"GMass - A Mass Email Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Simple setup. Performs as advertised. Resolved our send limit issues we were experiencing through our CRM.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is raw numbers, no visual feedback. (Includes CSV downloads, so we can make the visuals ourselves.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reports are purely by numbers at this time, but CSV reports are available for download. If you want visuals, you'll need something to produce these metrics. Excel has always been the go-to, and works great.

Was experiencing send limit issues through Gmail with our current CRM. When the limit was reached, our CRM would continue to send blasts and we would have to manually review what addresses were bounced, and then queue them up for a new batch. Our CRM also provided 1200 less email sends a day with their mail merge feature, so we were already segmenting our email list and then having to watch for any any bounced addresses to add back into the next sending chunk.

GMass allows us to send to our entire current send list at once, monitors for bounces, and mitigates send failures automatically. Instead of literally 400+ manual bounce entries from our CRM, we typically get around 8 or 9 with GMass.

Business Owner
(Myself Only)

"Finally a solution that is so seamless!"

What do you like best?

I have had some pretty rough experiences with so many services. When I used this extension with Gmass for the first time, it was a breath of fresh air! They have made the process so seamless! It is easy to use, the instructions are made available when you first start using it and they make it clear that they are there to help you every step of the way. I can't recommend this service enough! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found much I don't like. If anything I would suggest a platform you can go to where you can see all your stats, (opens, clicks, etc.) and have options to see where you can improve. I would also love to see where you can create a draft and before you send the service can review and make suggestions to keep the email out of spam. Other than that I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using ASAP! Don't wait and waste resources on other products.

I don't have to use a complicated autoresponder that will likely not allow for me to send bulk cold emails. This service creates an opportunity the big names don't offer.

None
(Myself Only)

"Love it! "

What do you like best?

Saves hours of time, sends personalized emails including people's names, pulls directly from Google Sheets, assures delivery of emails, auto follow up feature kicks ass, affordable price, great customer service response time.

What do you dislike?

Blog isn't as easy to navigate, lots of posts have the same tags so searching by different categories isn't very helpful. Campaign reports and invoice requests aren't aesthetically pleasing. Annoying that emails set up as drafts can only be sent immediately instead of being scheduled. Annoying that emails can't be previewed until saved as drafts.

Here I was, dreading over the hundreds of emails I was going to manually personalize when a friend told me about GMASS. GMASS saved me dozens of hours of menial work by offering a service at a highly reasonable rate. I ended up sending a few thousand emails for a fundraiser. I am extremely happy with GMASS and recommend it to others interested in saving hours of their time.

Sales

"Easy to use with lots of features"

What do you like best?

I have started using GMass and have been impressed by the ease of creating campaigns, importing lists and scheduling followup emails. In my opinion the follow up emails are worth paying for the upgraded plan as I am seeing the most response to my campaign through these.

What do you dislike?

I was a bit ticked I had to purchase the upgrade for the follow ups but it turns out it is worth it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Purchase the upgraded version for the automated email follow up features.

We are launching a new product called JobApplix which allows a company to easily gather all their job applicants into one location from many hiring platforms. It was created with small business's in mind and is price for them. Our challenge has been getting in front of so many companies/clients in so many diverse feilds. GMass has made this much easier and less time consuming.

"Late night list emails are really easy"

What do you like best?

They walk you through every step. I was trying to cover my butt at work by sending out a list email and I found it really nice how they put a "how to" email in each new folder to walk you through it. SO SO user friendly after you read through some things. I felt that they understood and anticipated all of the potential issues

What do you dislike?

cost isn't too bad but i do with all the emails were more contained in their folders better. not really a huge complaint though

i was sick so i couldnt reach out to patrons so I made and sent out an email in no time at all. I think my boss will be impressed with this new tool, since they use salesforce which i have fun to be a bit too bulky and kind of ridiculous. i prefer this 100%

Founder
Building Materials

"Amazing Extension for Low Budget Email Marketers"

What do you like best?

I love this extension way too much. I had a lead of 10K+ emails. I was having a difficult time trying to organize everything and paste emails in the the BCC field. It was messy and I was so scared to make a mistake (e.g. put all 1900 emails in to "Send To" instead of BCC). And there was no way to track emails. When I found this extension and how affordable it is, I was literally jumping for joy. I only had it for the 2nd day and I can't wait to show the rest of my team this.

PS. When I found that it can integrate Google Sheet, I almost hit the roof with my head

What do you dislike?

Absolutely can't think of anything that stands out to be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use it

Sending 10K+ emails with ease

"Agility in the search for information as well as in the use of electronic mail."

What do you like best?

The best thing about having this application is to be able to send the same message to several recipients through the option of sending it, which has allowed me to reach more people in less time without loss of time, besides having an option Quick search of some information or document contained in any tray this option is great especially when you have many emails, it is a quick way to locate it.

What do you dislike?

Until now I do not get something negative that I dislike more on the contrary I consider it an application that provides functionality and help in the proper development of my activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that this application provides functionality and facilitates daily activities, either to locate information or to schedule mailings for an estimated date which prevents the information from being forgotten and to be able to send it at any time with the option to schedule dates, It has several features which once used will see how comfortable and simple it can be to apply it for efficiency in the work area.

I have become more efficient in my work because I can locate information faster in my email when I am asked for some information or document. This causes my productivity to be reflected in my superiors, the option to create established email templates gives me the benefit of saving time to be able to send recurring information through this option which avoids wasting time in writing the same mail each time the same information is sent what varies is the attached information, as is the case of the daily contacts and the changes of guard that are sent at the end of each month.

Oficial de seguridad

"Excellent complement for my email and increase productivity."

What do you like best?

The ability to send multiple emails instantly is one of the features that I like the most as well as the search option that allows you to find some contact or information through adding some information which is very useful especially when you have a lot of information in each tray.

What do you dislike?

This application is very useful and light until the moment I have not achieved something negative that disgustes me rather it seems an excellent complement to my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that this application plays an important role to streamline the daily tasks in the use of electronic mail, not only by the option of sending emails to multiple recipients but also by the option of creating pre-designed email templates which makes it easier to I work at the time of sending some recurrent information and for its multiple functions, for that reason I recommend its use, it is worth trying it.

I was allowed to give quick response to a large number of people at the same time without having to generate an email for each contact simplifying my time and allowing me to reach more people in less time, the option to set delivery dates has been very helpful for the planning of delivery of mails thus advancing my activities and to be calm that the information will be delivered in the established moment bringing as benefit the efficiency in giving a prompt answer of each subject.

Accountant / Accounting analyst / Administrative Analyst

"excellent tool for mass mailings! "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that I can use it without paying anything, it is very useful and practical, it allows me to keep track of the emails I send and the people who open each one, with a reminder and so send the mail many times and assemble folders for a specific group of users.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that sometimes I get a bit involved in how to use it for the variety of utilities that it has. I would like to be able to get more out of it and learn a little more, I can not deny that within gmail it is almost that a basic application for those who use the email as part of their daily work is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The use of this application has helped me a lot, since my day to day work is very strong since I have many assignments and responsibilities, that is why I must be in contact daily and send reports to many people based on my management. , in this way I program these emails, I do not care and I assure myself in this way the reception of them. I no longer have to send and waste time as before sending one by one my emails and lost the thread of who gave answers to them, this application works more organized and has allowed me to save and make the most of time. Excellent!

I recommend the use of this application for those people who use their email every day and send emails in bulk, as this leads to a significant saving of time, which has a positive impact on daily compliance goals. that speeds up the work, answers are received in a timely manner and can be followed up directly to specific users, it is quite practical and quite necessary.

Co-Founder

"Good if you are starting out or bootstrapping"

What do you like best?

What I really like is that you can use it for completely free if your email volumes are low. There's a freemium version for less than 50 emails sent in a mail merge. I also like that it can generate a list from within a folder. For eg, if you have a folder for all the people who've responded to you before, you can easily generate an email list from within the folder and create a campaign for them.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to use. Once you grow and have the money to spend, it makes more sense to opt for a different sales fulfilment tool such as a Mixmax or a Yesware or Persistiq. I think what I find hardest with Gmass is that since it's from within Gmail, there's no dashboard to view analytics and manage everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are bootstrapped or are tight on budgets (just like we were at one point) and use Gmail, go ahead and use Gmass. Else, do explore other products to see if they better fit your needs.

It's basically a fulfilment engine from inside Gmail. So if you want to create a mail merge campaign for several people at a time, you use this. This basically means that it's a sales/marketing enablement tool.

seuridad

"Quick management of my email reaching all my contacts in a timely manner."

What do you like best?

Is a useful tool that knowing how to use it can maximize our time by allowing us to send daily notifications, monthly employee schedules, requirements, etc. making it more convenient to send and receive emails, it offers a well-explained directory of the various functions that can be achieved with This application.

What do you dislike?

In particular it is very effective its use so at the moment I do not have something that I dislike, before for me it was annoying to have to send one by one the emails in a personal way now it is easier to send an information for different contacts works great with the database of the company coming faster to more contacts in less time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adjusts to any equipment, simplifies daily activities in terms of sending electronic mails when they are by quantities saving time in the process and at the same time giving response to normal activities of each day, it is important that all people who want to get more profit to email use this application which saves time and money in comparison with other software.

Locate an email is quick and easy just to add some information or some probable date of reception, allows to schedule the sending of emails for some date in this way to streamline the activities in the organization, allowing the elaboration of pre-designed emails this works perfect When you must send a recurring information every day, as is the case of daily contacts, you can use a message already saved to apply it and attach the new information.

Agente de viajes

"Quick application to reach more customers in real time."

What do you like best?

I started using this application because of the ease that it has for the mailing of emails, for my work in the sales area, I must send our clients weekly our promotions and package packages of all-inclusive plans with this application I can perform this operation quickly and I recommend this application for people who work in the sales area you can have a better control of the emails allowing reaching all through a prompt response.

What do you dislike?

It adapts slightly to my email, it has a striking appearance of colors so it makes it distinguish in my task panel, every time an electronic mail is sent it can be sent through this application and can attach information that can be saved type template simplifying the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It provides many benefits for the company, having faster sales results, capturing more customers and generating greater benefits, speeding up the work making it easier in the reception and sending of emails, for the sending of promotions and discount is great with just one click you can capture more customers leaving behind the slow one-to-one shipping.

Really this application brings satisfactory results to the company so I do not place anything against it as reaching more customers increases liquidity that was previously tedious to send promotions to the database now is easier, you can also locate some information of our mail in real time in the search option by placing a date or keyword.

Representante de ventas
Retail

"Facility for the massive sending of emails reaching more potential customers!"

What do you like best?

I like the option that allows the sending of emails, which allows me to send in a single email to multiple recipients quickly and without wasting time what I really needed for my work in which I must send monthly promotions to the database. of the services and products that we offer as well as daily quotes that come to us through the servitor, allowing us to get faster to each person, I can pre-design emails and have them as a template for future shipments, just attach the recipient's email and click to this option is easy and comfortable.

What do you dislike?

I can give quick answers in real time taking a better organization and monitoring of my emails, providing a better service to our customers allowing a timely response to requests which further increases sales in the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider this application important especially for people who work in the sales area because of the options offered for sending and receiving emails, being able to send multiple emails reaching more customers giving them a timely response, being reflected in the quality of our services a happy customer is a multiplier of the information generating more customers.

Allows the sending of messages according to specific days and times of delivery through this selection allows sending emails on set dates this option works for me especially for the first of each month I must send to suppliers request information regarding the validity of the tariffs being able to establish the schedule of delivery speeding up my work in the obtaining of results.

Client Services Director

"Exactly What I Need"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up and use. Just create a contact list in google drive and connect. I also love that they hide the normal send button so there's no mistakes.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike. It really is a great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend GMass. Just know that you do not have a profile page. For any inquiries or to make any changes you will have to find directions on sending the appropriate email to GMass for those inquiries. Response time is rather quick when you do though.

We send out newsletters to our clients and prospects. This is a great way to do it without paying for an expensive CRM software. We also use it to send out invitations for client events.

Marketing Manager

"Improved Inbox Placement"

What do you like best?

The most helpful part of GMass is it's ability to reach the inbox. Most bulk mailing systems rely on SMTP servers on new IPs and Domains which lack reputation; this leads to poor delivery issues even with DKIM and DMARC authentication. Using Gmail or G Suite servers as the framework to send mail is a great idea and it's what makes GMass so powerful.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be better looking but that's about the only negative thing I can come up with -- the way it looks is inconsequential because performance is so strong.

My biggest problem is inbox placement. I also use SendGrid for mass mailing and my open rate is extremely low, which indicates that my content is landing in the spam folder.

Representante de ventas
Retail

" It works perfect for the marketing and sales area due to the ease of shipping."

What do you like best?

I work in a travel agency because of my work we elaborate promotions and schedules of the different services we offer, so we must send quantity of emails from our database to be received by our clients, this application allows me to send mass emails of quickly and comfortably what was previously tedious is now easier.

What do you dislike?

I can add information for when I want to send an email I just select the information I want to add as address, phone numbers and even predesigned information in this way I make it easier to transcribe the emails with information that I keep directly in the application, that application has made my more comfortable and productive work in this way I can reach more people in less time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application is very important especially to better carry out the marketing and sales area. This application works perfect for all the people that work in this area since it allows to attract more clients because of the potential of sending emails, at the beginning it may result a little complicated its use but after practice you can realize how beneficial it can be its use to bring a perfect operation in the area without wasting time and increasing sales in the company.

I helped a lot in my work in the warmth of sending information which makes it great to be able to perform a search among so many emails in my mailbox I can locate an email regardless of the date in a timely manner without loss of time what before the staff was annoying now we can better take the marketing area to reach more customers through the mail.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love how simple GMass is. Ive tried other services before and they all have been difficult and don;t work that great.

What do you dislike?

I have been using GMass for a while now and I have yet to have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give GMass a try at the very least, they have a free option where you dont have to pay anything. And even their premium plans are a fraction of the price of other companies. I absolutely think everyone should give GMass a try and see how well it will help you and your business. I recommend it to all of my friends who are starting or who currently own a small business because it makes everything so much easier.

This has simplified my b2b outreach and has helped me grow my business.

CEO & Founder

"....nothing short of amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and navigate. It allows me to save time in one area and free up space for another area. With the paid version, I love the auto-followup feature.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the small investment per month. It does so much more than the auto-responders I've used in the past and only a fraction of the cost.

One of the most important problems for small business owners is time. The other, being able to stay connected to my network and stay in front of the growing leads we receive daily. I can free up an hr or more daily by being able to schedule emails in advance for the next day.