Inflow Communications Reviews & Product Details

Inflow Communications Overview

What is Inflow Communications?

Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.

Inflow Communications Details
English, Spanish

We guide the world’s best organizations by innovating their customer experience through technology, proven methodology & data.

Our X-Factor: Speed & A Heart of Service.

Live Customer Metrics:
We provide live customer metrics to provide complete transparency and accountability to our customers. We post metrics and customer feedback LIVE and UNFILTERED on our website in real-time.

3 Ring Answer Policy:
Your call will be answered within 3 rings by and Inflow employee who can assist and solve your needs on the spot - whether that's a request for support, accounting, or sales.

Our Guarantee:
If a customer (or we) feels we've fallen short of an exceptional experience, and Inflow employee is empowered to give the customer a $100 Amazon gift card.

Inflow Communications
1997
Portland, OR

Inflow Communications Videos

Inflow Communications Screenshots

Inflow Communications Reviews

Showing 60 Inflow Communications reviews
Location
Already have Inflow Communications?
Senior System Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Updating foreign language AAs, HA advising, Fax to SIP integration, and backing up critical phone infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their pricing is competitive and you get more services for the price you pay. I do like the extra's that are included in plans because they actually/actively benefit our organization. I had multiple vendors try to get our fax server to work with our SIP based phone system and no one could do it but Inflow. I also enjoy reading their KBs that have the answers to nearly everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Strange that when something doesn't work right during a project you are sent to the helpdesk rather than continuing to work with the project engineer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They worked with us to move partners mid contract without much cost. Look at their added benefits on top of plan costs because those are really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to quickly get Mandarin and Cantonese IVRs/AAs setup that we needed for an office closure. They are also current solving our conference failover not working properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We recently opened 2 new clinics in a very short time-frame, and InFlow was available for every part of it, from programming the new switches to getting them setup in the Director. We had replaced a switch in another clinic not too long ago, and they assisted with that. However, I didn't remember how to update the network settings on the switch, got stuck, and had to call them again. They didn't make me feel small for not remembering how to do something, they helped me do it and helped me understand it moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their support staff is top-notch. We have used other service providers for ShoreTel support in the past, and have always been let down. InFlow has been there with every promise, every step we take, and we couldn't be happier. Their knowledge base is unmatched, and the support staff are second-to-none. I can't imagine going back to supporting ShoreTel/Mitel without them. They make my job as the Phone SysAdmin super easy, and are always ready to assist me with anything from a simple knowledge question, to a large project.

I wouldn't want anyone else on my side! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing - their support requests are always responded to in a timely manner, and they are always friendly and approachable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are using your telco for support of a Shoretel/Mitel system, you are missing out on a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and partner with a company whose sole mission is to provide in-depth support of the system. You can't go wrong with InFlow. Check their ratings, check reviews, reach out to people who have used them - you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who's had a negative overall experience with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting options offered thru their partnership with BrightMetrics makes my job easy, which in turn, helps the clinics. The reports are everything to the operations supervisors, and having the ability to see "cradle to grave" details of calls, as well as being able to see our staff and workgroup productivity, etc, are huge to us. I'd stay with them for the reports alone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had a very outdated Shoretel Communicator environment with lapsed support contract. Inflow was able to get up updated to the latest version very painlessly. The no nonsense knowledgeable support staff were very pleasant to work with remotely. I felt as if I was one of the team as we made the journey to the several revision upgrade path. The staff are also very good to point out best practices that help secure the environment and make the system more efficient. There were a few items previously overlooked that the support team identified and assisted with during the migration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I honestly enjoy the welcoming personalities of the Inflow employees. Anytime I've had to work with any member of Inflow over the phone or email, they have always left an impression of caring about our business as if it were there own. Not many companies have the same sentiment these days. I like not feeling like were just another account number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Typically one could complain about an automated attendant, phone transfers when trying to renew a contract, or ill mannered employee that's having a bad day. I'm very happy to say I have never experienced anything negative to dislike from Inflow Communications. I think I will give them a few more years to see if they can keep up the charade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for an affordable VAR to support your Shoretel/Mitel phone system, I'd recommend getting in touch with Inflow Communications and see if they have a pilot program where you can experience what I have spoken about in my review. I have worked with several entities in the past 20 years of service and I'm happy to say my most pleasant has been working with Inflow. I typically ignore reviews however this one I feel strongly enough about to share with everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we were running such an outdated Shoretel version, we were subject to many security issues revolving around Windows Server 2003. The upgrades were able to get us back in good standing with supported Windows Server versions which helped us to not only address security concerns but to also embrace standard functionality with the Windows 10 Shoretel Communicator client so we could continue using the software as intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We purchased a ShoreTel system 2014 with TAC support and found we knew more about the system than they did. We found Inflow in 2016 and found the situation is Reversed. They have a team with the knowledge, the drive and the ability to think outside the box that has enabled us to maintain and expand our system and at a lower cost. Without a doubt, the technicians at Inflow take customer service and problem solving seriously. We have had a few complex issues that they were able to solve by either having the knowledge or taking the time to find the answers. We have seen that the communication is superior, timely, consistent, and relevant. When a voice switch, Inflow jumped into action to make sure we got the replacement unit as soon as possible They restored our system from backups and we were back in business. The technicians are always patient, polite, and listed to the customer when working an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inflow's knowledge, customer service, attention to detail, commitment to the customer, sales team and value. Inflow techs don't operate in silohs. Problem solving is a team effort. Inflow makes sure we have what we need to operate now and in the future!

Inflow provides a great value and ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Inflow is the perfect mix of sales, tools, support, service, training and planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

When we were looking to replace TAC for service. Inflow quickly rose to the top of the list. Cost, Capabilities, Desire to have long term relationships, Attitude, and much more are why they are our choice every year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our current system running and planning for the future. Reduce staff overhead to maintain the system, reduced cost and reduced Time to Solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with Inflow on many projects at several businesses. They are great with everything from VOIP Shoretel/Mitel phone system setup, PRI trunking, to day-to-day service/support, and physical location changes/moves. We moved recently and made the choice to have Inflow Communications support onsite for the PRI circuit move and hookup. I am glad that they were on-hand for the project as it became more complicated that anticipated (due to the carrier, not Inflow) and I was thankful that Inflow was present in order to deal with the unexpected complications. They do a great job of not pushing solutions that could be overkill in terms of technical capabilities or cost. Being able to appropriately scope their recommendations to fit the needs of their diverse clients is a skill that I appreciate and why I would recommend Inflow Communications to other small-to-medium businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inflow has responsive support and will escalate issues their technical experts as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inflow support is better than Mitel Enterprise Support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend discussing the needs of your business with the sales engineers at Inflow Communications. Not only are they friendly and personable, but they have consistently proven to be adept at hearing our needs and goals, and then recommending a couple of different solutions to meet our goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inflow Communications supports cutting-edge technologies, while also understanding the need to support last-generation phone systems. This allows a flexible approach to deliver solutions to customers that match their organizational and budgetary needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have helped us swiftly with some of our larger projects but most tickets we've put in with them get closed before they even communicate with us about them so the problems never get fixed. They are also excessively expensive to have a service contract with, they charge us $7k a year just to be on call if we need them but when we do they usually ignore or close the tickets and we have to fix it ourselves, not to mention charging us over $20k for 20 phones when we needed to expand our system and they were our only option because we were locked into an agreement for 5 years with them, We have decided to stop using inflow for these reasons Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That we are no longer going to be using them after 2020 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

name it, I've not had a single good experience, every time I've contacted them for help, like for phone quality issues or things like that it was never their fault or something they can help with, they always made us contact our carrier or blamed it on our network but it wasn't they just didn't want to do the work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look elsewhere if you have the ability to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we've had issues from day one like voicemail beeps not coming through so people don't know when to leave a message that we never got a solution to they just said deal with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When Feed the Children was implementing Purecloud as a solution, Inflow was instrumental in our success. The Inflow team came on board as team members that were focused on understanding our business and the successful adoption of Purecloud. The transition and go-live was not perfect but we were able to implement the solution on-time, on-budget with minimal issues. I know that this was due to the team understanding the product and its limitations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team!!! They are willing to take the time to understand the organization and it's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any real downsides. My issues are more around how the support of Purecloud is structured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a Cloud based Call management system, with failover capabilities. The call campaigns, QC modules and reliability have met those needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infrastructure Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

New site roll out for 50 users, and system upgrades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been with Inflow for going on 2 years and the experience has been very positive.

The most outstanding experience is their first call resolution. Many service organizations would like to excel at first call resolution, but few achieve a solid record of providing it.

The second is that if the engineer taking your call needs extend the skills necessary to resolve the problem at hand (one can’t “know it all”), they are quick to draw coworkers in that can assist in delivering the first call resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Mitel Mobility senior expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mitel Connect upgrade. Completed with minimal impact/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Inflow helped with implementing a new wild card cert across all our Mitel Appliances and services. They kept checking to make sure things were done correctly and to see if any additional assistance was needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication is great and they follow up to check in and keep things going. They also explain things throuroughly. They will also be helping us with our upgrades when it becomes available. Project is on hold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike at the moment. So far they have been great and answer ll my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend them compared to other service providers we have used in the past. They have more of a knowledge based compared to others and they always check in\Follow up given our busy day to days. Our past experiences with other providers we had things fall through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are planning to upgrade our Mitel System but waiting on the next security upgrades to begin the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Inflow rolled out our PBX system about 5 years ago and it has been rock solid ever since. I have also worked with them on a few system upgrades, all of them went extremely well. We are about to roll out Mitel Connect this Winter and I am looking forward to working with the team once again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how quick I get a response , even if it is a quick email to ask a question regarding the issue at hand. I believe the fast response time shows that you really care about the customers needs, and want to make sure to reach out, and resolve ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I will surely let you know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

At least take the time to get to know the team, have a sit down, express your concerns, your end goal, and expectations of the project. They will work with you to meet your goals or answer any questions you might have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network, Security, & Communications Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Moved to SIP from PRI circuits.

Implemented ShoreTel at a remote office, moving them from a very old Siemens phone system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Support is very responsive and they know their stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides. If anything wasn't exactly as needed, they fixed the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want your ShoreTel or other phone system to work and be as problem-free as possible, use Inflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They know about and solve problems beyond my knowledge and ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with InFlow to use Genesys PureCloud to call, web chat, and text enable our confidential and anonymous helpline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I find their project management style very helpful. Everyone stays in the loop, project expectations and timelines are thoroughly discussed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had to rely heavily on research and development to come up with some solutions. It does seem we get less status updates, information, etc from the R&D team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved some anonymity (our helpline is anonymous) issues for our call, chat, and text services. It has been helpful to have detailed communication with our project manager about the limitation and abilities of the products and R&D. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager, Systems Administrator
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Inflow and Shoretel were chosen as our office and enterprise call center vendor and product, replacing and outdated legacy system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inflow's project management in ramping up our phone system was very well executed. Their team knew the product well and got us up and running quickly. Their ongoing support and maintenance of the system was excellent as well. They always answer the phone and their team of support agents know the product very well and were easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the end, Shoretel came up short as an ECC product. But at the time that we made the decision to go forward with it, it fit our business needs and had a very good price point per seat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inflow helped us get the most out of a Shoretel phone system. They were very good at helping us find post deployment solutions within the system to fit our growth (dialer campaigns, call recording, call center expansion). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

System upgrades and general Shoretel/Mitel support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

These folks have always gone out of their way to help answer questions. Quick response time on support issues, and willing to give guidance on out of scope questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have never had any issues with their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inflow handles our general support for our on-prem Shoretel/Mitel system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were displeased with our previous provider and was looking for a better one. Our Shoretel system was not properly configured and we had many intermittent problems with dropped calls, internal call routing and other call quality issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inflow takes ownership of any issue I report to them. I am able to get an up-to-date status from the customer portal and they are very transparent. Inflow prides themselves on their fast call-answer times and that anyone who answers the phone is a qualified technician who can start the process of problem determination and remediation. I never feel like an inconvenience whenever I call or enter a service ticket in the portal. I also like that their portal contains a very detailed knowledge base. More than once I was able to avoid even having to place a call because the answer to my issue was available in a knowledge base article. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything meets or exceeds expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a professional team to help you with your phone system, look no further than Inflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are some configuration issues that were a result from bad decisions made up-front by our original provider. Inflow worked with us to knock out the issues one by one. Currently they are assisting us with enhancing our abilities to enable work-at-home employees during the COVID-19 crisis. Once things are steady-state they will be helping us with bringing the system up to the current software version, which should further stabilize the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Inflow Communications migrated our PBX/Shoretel-Mitel server as well as upgraded our software. After this, their support line continued to help as we needed to contact them repeatedly to assist in other areas. In short: the technology leadership at this business had changed repeatedly in the past, so a lot of mysteries needed to be solved. We were taking on systems that had years worth of issues, and asking Inflow for help was like having an expert walk in, who might as well have known exactly how our system had been altered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unlike so many places, Inflow is not a place I dread calling. They are definitely a bar that others should look to reach up to. When they tell you that you are supported, it's like you're their only customer--you can receive assistance quickly and with a knowledgeable person. As well, their ability to quickly support you through remote access is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Be sure to call them on the phone if you want the fastest response. If you simply rely on playing email tag, you can lose time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Prepare to be blown away. This is how support *should* be. It will make you question the skill level of other similar support companies. Every meeting we had planned ended successfully, and even when we came up with more questions later, it was easy to call back for additional help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems related to our phone system. We have realized the benefit that we have total confidence that our questions will be answered, and that we can quickly resolve issues by tapping Inflow for their expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We switched our ShoreTel partner to Inflow. They have been assisting me with tasks as they come along. I expect I will be engaging them for a migration to MiTel in the near future, since that deadline is coming up. They have also helped us with day to day support tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Inflow offers BrightMetrics as part of their package. While they were a little more expensive than our previous partner, the bang for the buck is great. The tiering of their support plans is great for us - since I generally manage the phone system and handle all MACs, it provided the right support at the right price. Did I already mention BrightMetrics? That alone is worth going to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I dislike about Inflow. I haven't had a bad experience with them yet, and we have been leveraging their expertise for some time. It's been some time since we have been with them, and again, I have nothing bad to say at all, and that's saying a lot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you get the right package of support. If you're experienced with phone systems, you may not need to get the highest tier. We did not, and we have been very happy with them. If you feel the price is high, look at their support matrix and compare the offerings to the benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I will be engaging them to assist with a migration to MiTel Connect in the near future. I have not yet engaged them for very large projects. Rather, I have leveraged their expertise on day-to-day issues, especially the "this has me stumped" issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We migrated to Inflow Communications being our ShoreTel partner. Then migrated from ShoreTel Directory to Mitel Connect. Since our initial fantastic experience with them, we've added call recording, Pure Cloud Call Center, and Brightmetrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our initial support provider left a lot to be desired, so we searched for another. The next provider had a great song and dance, made some promises about the support we would receive, but when the time came for them to "put their money where their mouth is" they let us down. When we were approached by Inflow, we were skeptical, because we'd been made promises before. We gave them a chance and the results were nothing short of miraculous! The support folks at Inflow Communications are amazing! They respond to trouble tickets almost instantly. Even if they're not able to resolve the problem right then, they reach back frequently, just to check in, and make sure I'm aware they're still working on it! I've never had an issue go unsolved for more than a couple days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't move to Inflow sooner. I wish Inflow could manage some of the other programs/systems I have (VMware, Microsoft EA, Veeam, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be thorough with your desire for training. Inflow will provide everything you ask for, but they're not mind readers, so you need to be specific on your training needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have an occasional anomalous behavior, mostly with workgroups. When these unusual symptoms crop up, they're only affecting a particular workgroup, so we're confident it's not a system issue, but rather a configuration issue on the workgroup itself. The Inflow support folks always jump right in and continue helping until the situation is resolved. They never give up until my situation is resolved to my satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Upgrading and maintaining a Shortel phone system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They respond quickly to requests and provide new quotes quickly as well. They keep good documentation on the work they have done on our system in the past. As a VAR providing ongoing support contracts, they have been very timely to give us a lot of time to renew existing contracts and keep consistent pricing year over year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do not help with strategic planning or on how we can maintain our current system to its greatest capacity. Inflow has been fine for keeping our services and support up to date, but hasn't been on top of helping us see where to move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They will be a good partner to help with ongoing support, but you may want to get some strategic and architecture help elsewhere, even if it means you still choose Inflow as your provider in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are providing our home office with telecom equipment and have realized what we can do with VoIP systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

InFlow was our Shoretel partner and continued as our Mitel partner since the acquisition of Shoretel by Mitel. In this role, they have been our primary communications partner for several years.

When the time came to migrate to the cloud - Inflow was there, helping us choose RingCentral and helping us with eh migration and end-user training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

InFlow's commitment to excellent service shines through. Whether an after-hours emergency or a planned upgrade, InFlow handles our issues with speed and professionalism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything to complain about, as any issues are resolved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Of the 3 Shoretel/Mitel partners I've worked with - InFlow is the only one to offer consistent and continual education for the customer voice administrator. They not only help solve problems, they help prevent problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InFlow's "Success Managers" have helped our company modernize our voice systems, helping us with cost-saving initiatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were not happy with our previous support partner, after doing some research we decided to go with Inflow. We've worked with Inflow for a few weeks only, but so far we're happy with the switch, they're very customer-service oriented and response times are fast. We also received more perks for a better price with Inflow than we did with our previous support partner (Brightmetrics, studio voice recording for phone prompts, among others). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast response time, attentive managers, knowledgeable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. This may be technician-specific, but sometimes when replying to emails they Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On premise Mitel system support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Adding Mobility and Corrrecting issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quick nature in which the reps respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seem to some times get lost in shuffle when issues linger Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Really love the subscription to Brightmetrics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working on Mitel Switch Timesync issue and Mobility Client Favorites not populating on mobile device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Assisted with setting up an edge gateway to accommodate rapidly shifting scenarios during COVID-19 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like talking to a real person right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we were given a bare bones and old RHEL 4.0 server. This significantly hinders are recovery abilities with modern backup softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They provide a phone system with support. We have many benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Usually renewing a contract for a medium to large business would be easy. However, if you need to make changes to that contract. Whether it be to increase or decrease assets. It requires a lot of co-operative research between you and the vendor. This was the case for us. Inflow gave quality support, always reachable, and guided assistance through the entire process. Not to mention Inflow's incredible customer support. This is just one of many scenarios were Inflow is consistently by your side. Knowing a company like Inflow has your back, brings you great peace and once less thing to worry about during your administration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and professional support every single time. Reaching out to Inflow for support is like reaching out to an old friend. Every time you need support Inflow's team takes ownership of the problem in such a manner you realize they actually care about fixing the issue for you. Most people only put reviews when it's negative. You know a company has to be doing something seriously right that a person will make time to write a good review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to complain about. When a company gives you as much support as Inflow has. The only problem your having is the issue you called about, If there was one complaint, it would only have to be that I couldn't take some of these people out to lunch to show my gratitude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with contractual renewals and with critical problems related to our phones randomly. Each time the representative actually took the time to listen and made every effort to resolve the problem. I have not seen this much care, support and knowledgeable help in years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Migrating from older version of ShoreTel to Mitel Connect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They always answer in the first couple rings and the first tech I speak to is able to fix the issue 95% of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have great customer service, I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped us migrate servers, upgrade software, add new features and have proactively contacted us to apply a security update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Inflow Communications?