4.2 out of 5
Do you work for Fond?

Fond Reviews & Product Details

What is Fond?

Fond is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Fond is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.fond.co.

Fond Screenshots

Fond Reviews

1-50 of 62 total Fond reviews

Fond Reviews

1-50 of 62 total Fond reviews
Fond review by Linda R. I.
Director, HR Programs

"Employee Morale Booster"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and streamline it is to use Fond. It's very user friendly. You award an employee points and you have the option to make the recognition public. It's always so nice to see the awards come through. Our account management team has also been great! They are always available when we have questions and have been every opportunity to come out and visit our site to promote the tool. Great team overall.

What do you dislike?

While I do like the variety of options and understand that Fond needs to accommodate different locations across the country, sometimes I feel like there are too many choices to pick from. Some employees can find it exhausting and leads them to sometimes prevents them from making a decision all together. A good problem to have, I guess. =) We had some problems setting up single sign on but I'm not sure if this is on Fond or the SSO provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system that will automate your recognition award process or even your service award process, do consider Fond. They are a strong player in the recognition arena and their customer service is great! It is an investment but I believe you need to invest in your employees in order to keep them engaged, productive and happy.

Fond has definitely helped boost our employee morale. It gives us an opportunity to manage an employee program via a system, and not manually, so it saves us time and allows us in HR to be more productive.

Fond review by Rachel C.
HR Manager

"Fond is a great system"

What do you like best?

Fond provides an easy way for managers and employees to recognize others in the company. It is so user friendly and everyone in our organization seems to enjoy using it. I really like the Feed section they recently implemented, which allows our employees to comment and like the other recognitions that are sent throughout the company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Fond is that it doesn't tell you the dollar amount of your points at the top of the page.

Fond has allowed our employees to see what others are doing in different parts of the organization. It has also provided opportunities for employees to feel appreciated by their managers and peers.

Fond review by Lareese P.
Manager of Administrative Support

" Best Employee Engagement Experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing sort of an incredible experience - Fond has made our company feel as if they are their number one customer in everything they do. Not only have they made our transition from our previous vendor as smooth as possible, they have stayed with us every step of the way to ensure that our end users are satisfied and have really customized the platform specifically for to us. This platform is much more user friendly and self maintaining which allows both the admins and the users to spend time both on and off the site freely.

What do you dislike?

Although we have only been using Fond for less than 90 days, they have really catered to every request and responded both quickly and thoroughly as they could. I have not found anything to dislike. their team is on top of every little thing. It really helps people feel more confident in what they're doing and happy that their hard work isn't going unnoticed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge library of discounts, perks and rewards

I'm confident and happy to report what growing pains with customized reporting and adding additional rewards we have wanted to customize for our company add, we have been able to work through and identify quickly with their team and support. There is still a growth opportunities for us as we continue to partner and they are very flexible and open to our ideas. Looking forward to the future of what else they bring to the table.

Fond review by Administrator

"The simplest way I've found to celebrate!"

What do you like best?

Fond is the easiest way I've found to ensure we are recognizing and rewarding employees on a consistent basis. There are always the best of intentions to show praise and appreciation, but time gets in the way. Fond puts everyone into the system and auto populates the name if you aren't sure of the email address which is super helpful for giving praise.

What do you dislike?

Everyone has to have a company email address so you can't recognize someone who doesn't currently have an email even if they are an outsourced vendor who is practically a part of your team. Sometimes the reporting can be cumbersome. It would be wonderful if this could be integrated with our Service Titan software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting all employees to use this can be difficult. It takes a serious commitment to always teaching employees how to use it and the "why".

This is a simple way for team wide praise to be shared. People get immediate feedback and it eliminated all the extra emails and the "reply all" email threads.

Fond review by Morgan J.
HR Assistant

"Love it"

What do you like best?

It's great for office camaraderie. A "thanks" or "great job" is good, but having a little incentive isn't bad! As an admin I love that I can easily add, remove, and update employees with a quick CSV upload. It makes my job a little bit easier.

What do you dislike?

When redeeming points, you can only redeem them in 5-point increments. I often have an odd-numbered balance that I cant use.

Who doesn't like being rewarded?? It's certainly helped us get better at recognizing employees for a job well done.

Fond review by Kolby B.
Business Development Representative - Mid-Commercial
(10,001+ employees)

"Great platform for company discount programs"

What do you like best?

I love that I can search for what I'm looking for and it will pull up all options that my company has to offer for partner discounts. Very easy to use and each perk will take you directly to the website, automatically applying the discount. No need for discount codes.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I have to complain about. This is the only perk tool that I have ever used. Sometimes it pulls irrelevant info

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to offer employees discounts at local businesses or online partners

Allowing employees access to perks from partners.

Fond review by Jamie M.
Instructional Content Lead

"Great Perk for Employees"

What do you like best?

Our office offers a membership to AnyPerk with our employment. I like to look at it on Fridays and see if I could use any of the perks over the weekend! It wasn't something I knew about when I began, but it was a great surprise during my onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there aren't any medium-to-low cost options to try out for fun. The discounts are on really expensive things sometimes. But, when I'm ready to look for something a little pricier, like a trip or an experience, I will check out AnyPerk before I confirm any plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an employee of a company that uses AnyPerk, I really love that it's something nice we have access to. I've signed up for the emails and always check them out.

I think that this is an easy way for a company to make their employees feel valued, and like they have nice little extras. I'm not sure the cost for the company, but it's nice to share it with all of the employees. I have used it for a discount on movie tickets before, which is just a little thing, but it made me happy. Just another great way that my company makes me feel special and appreciated!

Fond review by Drew M.
Employee Experience Specialist

"Positive Experience for Employers"

What do you like best?

I love the recognition tool, it makes it very easy to recognize our employees that are doing stellar work in the company.

What do you dislike?

The new update that I can't go in and update birthdays/anniversaries in one location. Now you have to go to each profile and update their information. It was a lot easier the other way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the trial. There's a good chance you will like it!

We are able to recognize employees across our 17 offices.

Fond review by Phil Q.

"Easy to use with a "meh" experience."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and lots of offers, has potential

What do you dislike?

No real discounts given that are not already in play by said companies. This is essentially a business looking Groupon or Retailmenot. If you would pay a subscription to use readily available coupon codes, then sure, do it. Other than that 5% to 10% off is really not that substantial. Perhaps in the future they can get aggressive in the discounts that make this better than a coupon code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, google coupon codes compared to it, or even if saving that 5% is worth the cost when you could be giving employees something more useful to their lives.

I guess it may give benefits to super lazy employees who do not wish to google a coupon code in which during my testing time, I found usually matches or out does the discounts provided by Fond

Fond review by Dominick S.
Vice President of Operations
Education Management

"Easy way to do something very important"

What do you like best?

Fond seamlessly integrates into our existing platforms maximizing engagement.

What do you dislike?

We aren't using peer to peer yet which is due to our own limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the peer to peer recognition program

Recognition is critical to operating in a labor environment with historically low unemployment. Fond gives us the ability to recognize the great things our team does without requiring a significant investment of time.

Fond review by User in Internet

"great deals on most common things"

What do you like best?

Bikes, Hotels, easy to check when shopping large $$ items.Many people have found great bike deals fostering a great biyclcle club at the office, which has been great for cross team building.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the name change, Fond; that is gross, does not roll off the tongue. Most people I know who still use it still calls it Anyperk.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new automatic alerts help when Fond has a better deal then other web sites. It makes a great compreaisiobssion tool.

It just is a nice bennie that helps employees deal with rising cost. We have found deals that meet team building budgets that were great programs we would have not thought of with out the Fond collections of perks.

Fond review by Amy H.
Talent & Culture Manager

"Fond of Fond"

What do you like best?

I love the recognition round-up! I love that the number one question we receive when an employee is leaving our company is "Can I still access my Fond points?"

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to Fond! Honestly.

In a virtual work environment, it was difficult to recognize employees. Fond has completely solved that issue for us!

Fond review by Bryan P.
Manager for Business Operations

"Decent benefits app, but nothing distinguished"

What do you like best?

It has lots of different benefits, and the monthly emails with discounts that might interest you are nice

What do you dislike?

Its not particularly easy to search or to know everything out there. There are so many different things listed that you may not find some of them that would actually interest you. And there just didn't seem to be anything particularly special about it.

I've saved a bit of money by trying a couple of Fond's benefits. But a simpler list or maybe subcategories would help

Fond review by Betty Carol A.
Office Administrator

"Motivation is a Plus!"

What do you like best?

Fitness perks offered were awesome. Any Perks is how I purchased my BodyBugg. I was able to review and shop around for different products like the BodyBugg. Any Perks offered the best service and price for the BodyBugg so I was able to conveniently order the BodyBugg directly through Any Perks. Any Perks provided great customer service whenever I had questions about any of their products and they paid attention which made me feel gratified. There are a multitude of different personal people working at our company and Any Perks provides such a vast array of different perks that everyone is able to find something where they can use the discounts and rewards. I am sure that all the rewards available through Any Perks has taken a load off of human resources.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there really was anything that I disliked about Any Perks! I wish it was marketed more to small business owners. I am with a mom and pop company so they really watch what they spend but there aren't any incentives really for their employees... not even a raise. Something like this would benefit them greatly because it might help them to keep their employees happier and more satisfied to continue working longer with them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to keep your employees motivated. There are over 700+ perks from fitness to restaurants and everything else in between, even clothing!

Helps to keep employees motivated by seeing what perks they qualify for. They offer brand name perks & employee rewards at small business prices. Saved our Human Resources time & headaches · for them it was low-cost, and high value beyond a paycheck. There are all types of perks offered: Fitness, Travel, Restaurants, Electronics, Health, Clothing, Automotive AND MORE!

Fond review by User in Internet

"Seems more like advertising than perks."

What do you like best?

I like that there are many perks available to me as an employee. There are 100s of discounts available to me, and I like that I can just search for a discount when I plan to spend money on something-- it's probably in there.

What do you dislike?

99% of the discounts are no better than if I had just gone and looked for a coupon online (some are like 4% off, most are around 10-15% off). Nothing is incredibly compelling. This is why I feel this is more like a catalog of advertisements-- I really hope my company isn't paying a lot for this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider Fond if you are simply looking for an easy way to give your employees perks without hassle since they handle things for you, but if you want better perks there might be better solutions out there.

Employee perks are facilitated through Fond. It is nice to have one central place to access for all of our perks.

Fond review by Executive Sponsor in E-Learning

"Wonderful way to recognize team members and allow them to recognize each other. "

What do you like best?

The items available for purchase are amazing. Amazon and other "near cash" gift cards are loved by employees.

What do you dislike?

$1 for $1 seems expensive. Worth it, though. Lots of notifications and "social" communication. I find myself clicking "don't promote" all the time. I primarily want to use it in a private manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep Amazon and cash-like gift cards. Dealbreakers without them. It seems almost everyone purchases visa and Amazon gift cards with their points. Perhaps other stores could have more than a $1 to $1 cost to help them branch out.

A low cost and efficient way to reward employees for common or not-so-common tasks. Perfect for when we want to incentivize a task or unplanned project.

Fond review by Administrator

"Culture-Changing! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy seeing what others are doing in the Weekly Round-Up and I think it can be a real morale-booster.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a negative experience with FOND

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, great interactions with support and easy implementation

We really wanted people to realize the positive parts of our business and focus on our values. By encouraging people to recognize and reward others based on values, it's had a huge positive effect on our culture.

Fond review by Nelson B.
Behavior Specialist II
Primary/Secondary Education

"AnyPerk: Helpful and cheap way to experience things."

What do you like best?

I like that it is ever changing. They continue to seek what the consumer wants and find deals for us to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

I dislike very little to be honest. This is an all perks app, that allows us to buy services that might cost 20-30% more without their offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service brings a nice array of services and discounts to the work force, and allows busy professionals the ease of finding quickly and efficiently what they need.

For me, working in Education is a long and hefty task. I work from 6:30 a.m. to 7-8 pm, and some services on AnyPerk solve my dry cleaning problems for example. There are tons of cool services that truly service the working professional with little to no time.

Fond review by Marisol P.
Data Analyst

"So many surprising perks!"

What do you like best?

I love the service they provide and use them all the time for gifts and outings.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. They could have more vendors but I realize that those partnerships likely take time to develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take a look, you'll discover so many great discounts and opportunities!

AnyPerk simply helps keep employees happy as well as exposing them to exciting new brands that they may not have been aware of otherwise.

Fond review by Alexandrea (Ali) F.

"Easy to use, and has saved me money!"

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many options for perks, and that they are easy to print or show on a phone to redeem. I've used it for a discounted gym membership, discounts at restaurants, and discounts on massages and spas. It's been a really helpful system!

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options overall, but there are plenty already. There are not many things that I would change about the process because it is already pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great feature for employees and an awesome tool in both retaining and attracting new employees!

I think my employer enjoys that they can tell potential hires about the possible perks

Fond review by G.I. S.
Director of Marketing

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

Super simple, wide variety of perks and rewards, desktop and mobile apps are seamless and easy to navigate. The shear number of perks to browse it overwhelmingly extensive.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's so simple that there are not a lot of bells and whistles to nit pick on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try for sure for smaller companies looking to offer employees a way to recognize and reward each other for their hard work

Boost employee engagement, morale, and collaboration across the board amongst our startup. We just started but I can see it helping in all of those areas already.

Fond review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Employee Experience"

What do you like best?

It's such a great perk that you wouldn't really expect from your employer. It allows me to save money on things that I would either have purchased anyways or wouldn't have purchased at the normal price. It's an excellent benefit for employers to consider.

What do you dislike?

If my significant other purchases something, they don't get the notification because they aren't signed in. I guess the workaround is to just sign in for them on their computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually use it!

Employee benefit extension

Fond review by Tonya N.
Associate Director, Grants Operations

"Great Perks!"

What do you like best?

I love that the content is tailored to things that I enjoy.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more perks for local restaurants.

I use Fond more for personal than business use, but I enjoy finding deals that I can use when traveling.

Fond review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and has great perks!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a variety of different products and services that AnyPerk offers. It has an easy search feature, and allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more consistency in the perks. Sometimes there is a product code, other times you purchase directly through AnyPerk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offers great services and products at a discounted price. I am not sure how it has to do with my company, but I personally like the options it provides!

I don't believe it was solving a business problem, it was providing perks to employees for their hard work.

Fond review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great help"

What do you like best?

I like that i can give incentives to employees with this program. It helps boost and energize employees to do a great job even though they already do. This gives them something to look forward to.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be more offers because not every one likes the same things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great program.

Making sure all my employees are on the same page and doing the same job. I have realized incentive boosts their motivation and they strive to go further.

Fond review by Administrator in Media Production

"AnyPerk- Discounts"

What do you like best?

The best discounts are on flower delivery services and movie tickets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my AnyPerk doesn't seem to be very location specific. There are rarely local deals and the things like fitness perks are very limited for my area specifically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a cost benefits analysis if you're at a larger company. The savings data doesn't seem to be all that reliable in Admin, it seems like if you click "use perk" it counts that as actual savings rather than seeing w hat employees actually end up using the discount.

We just wanted to add an extra perk for our employees. The problem is it's pretty out of sight out of mind, so our employees don't see much value in I t.

Fond review by Brittney G.
Academic Programs Analyst
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great contributions for employees"

What do you like best?

I like the easy of finding the deals that pertain to my search whether it be food, merchandise, travel, etc.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes it limits my search to just a particular area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browse around. Don't settle just for what it shows you, look and search you can find some amazing offers that you didn't realize where even there.

I think that it just helps employees feel their company cares about them and goes the extra mile in trying to get them discounts that are non work related. Just an added perk.

Fond review by User in Computer Software

"Some good offers "

What do you like best?

I like it that the offers are location specific - I do get some good local deals. I also like the fact that they curate the list based on the season.

What do you dislike?

The filtering and the variety - I think they could do more

It is an employee perk program - I have used it a couple of times. I haven't found anything out of the ordinary on the deals though

Fond review by Alexander A.
Freelance Translator

"Just okay."

What do you like best?

I like that my company gave us this as a "perk."

What do you dislike?

I find that most of the travel deals, for example, are either the same price as sites like Priceline.com or just a tad more expensive. Personally, Groupon and discount sites might be just as good.

Also, they don't have an Android app, which was disappointing.

Not used for solving any business problems, that I'm aware of.

Fond review by User in Investment Management

"Where I go for perks!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go to fond and find deals on services and goods that I'm looking to buy

What do you dislike?

I wish that the deals were categorized in a more user friendly way since there are so many of them.

Trying to get perks from work! I like that everything is in one place and we are clearly getting some perks that we wouldnt be able to get without Fond

Fond review by Karsen M.
Educator
Education Management

"New fond user"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use and to be able to navigate your way through the system.

What do you dislike?

The choices that are presented are limited.

The website promotes health and wellness for employees

Fond review by Administrator in Internet

"Inexpensive Simple Perk for Employee Benefits/Retention"

What do you like best?

It has a wide variety of discount options so everyone can find something that appeals to them. There's also the option to designate credits to managers as a way to appreciate their team members.

What do you dislike?

Not much, although I think the name AnyPerk is much better than Fond!

Unique ways to reward employees. Also gives FP&A team an easy way to give managers autonomy in how they want to reward their team members.

Fond review by User in Media Production

"Awesome, but limited, perks site!"

What do you like best?

Household names (eg: Ray-Ban, 1-800-Flowers, etc.) included.

What do you dislike?

How limited the offerings are - Ray-Ban only offers a few different styles at a discount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not familiar with competitors, but AnyPerk has a pretty broad offering of discounts that apply to employees of all ages, sexes, and ethnicity.

Adding more useful benefits that all employees can use. Our employees are often surprised at what's offered and are definitely using the discounts!

Fond review by User in Higher Education

"Great system for rewarding staff"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of gift cards and how quick and easy it is to purchase one.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an option for transferring the amount into cash into your bank account.

I think the biggest problem being solved is the one of employees not feeling valued. Randomly receiving a reward from Fond helps morale and makes everybody feel appreciated.

Fond review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and the interface is clean"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to navigate the various perks that are available on the site, and there is a search functionality. The categorization of each perk is pretty accurate as well.

What do you dislike?

Often the link outs to the perk itself don’t work or are broken.

It’s a quick and simple way to provide and share perks with employees

"good and cool"

What do you like best?

I like the discounts and that it is easy to use. I wish there were more and that it would filter out ones that would not apply (IE banks in other states)

What do you dislike?

I have to sign into VPN to use it. That makes this less easy to use. I with the UI was a little more clean.

I am not solving any problems but I am getting awesome discounts. I have used a few of them.

Fond review by Linda L.
Risk Analyst

"Great perks!"

What do you like best?

Chrome plugin makes it easier to use when I'm on a site that offers an AnyPerk discount/offer.

What do you dislike?

I forget to use it sometimes because I'm not always prompted.

Access to discounts and deals!

Fond review by User in Insurance

"Slack"

What do you like best?

Fond is a great way to congratulate and reward co-workers and team members.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I particularly dislike about Fond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. It makes rewarding hard work very easy!

This is an employee engagement solution. The benefits are increased employee satisfaction.

"Nice perk"

What do you like best?

Fond has a number of deals for employees. There is something for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I found that most didn't apply to me. Would like to see more family oriented deals.

The idea around it is to make it a better experience for employees. I think it's a nice to have.

Fond review by Elizabeth H.
Student
Real Estate

"Specials galore. It’s awesome!!"

What do you like best?

The different types of deals and offers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the websites have bad reviews.

It is a special perk that helps employees value their company more and feel like that benefit more.

Fond review by User in Medical Practice

"Anyperk is a good bonus benefit"

What do you like best?

Anyperk provides the best deals possible in most popular brands. It covers a lot of categories from entertainment to automobiles which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the deals/perks disappear too quick. I would like to see more options available for groceries and daily necessities.

Anyperks is one of the employer offered benefits which is a sweet additional bonus to their employees.

Fond review by User in Internet

"Fun perk, but not always the most useful"

What do you like best?

Fond is a good side-perk with discounts on a bunch of stuff - basically a corporate discount portal. A lot of the discounts are surprisingly relevant and things I would actually use.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to remember to check Fond when making a purchase. I sort of feel like for it to be a great perk, you have to check it before buying anything, which is way too much work.

A fun perk to mention when hiring and keep employees excited about benefits

Fond review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like the variety and ease of using the site.

What do you dislike?

Some of the perks are very generic and specific and aren't for everyday use.

Not all of our offices are equipped with fitness centers, so being able to offer discounts is a great way to compensate that.

Fond review by User in Management Consulting