RightSignature Reviews & Product Details

What is RightSignature?

RightSignature is the easiest, fastest way to get documents signed. With an elegant, intuitive user interface, RightSignature replicates the pen-and-paper signing experience in any web browser. Users review documents, fill in form fields, and create an actual, wet-like signature online with a mouse or on the iPhone/iPad/Android touchscreen.

RightSignature Screenshots

RightSignature Profile Details

RightSignature Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Citrix
Description
Sharing insights in cloud, mobile, virtualization, collaboration & networking.
1989

RightSignature Reviews

1-50 of 244 total RightSignature reviews
Relationship Manager
Banking

"EFFICIENT WAY TO ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THAT I CAN SEND DOCUMENTS TO MY CLIENTS FOR SIGNATURE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PRINT THE DOCUMENT OUT IN ORDER TO SIGN IT, AS MANY OF MY CLIENTS DO NOT FIND IT EASY TO PRINT DOCUMENTS OUT, SIGN THEM AND THEN SCAN THEM. I REALLY FIND BEING PAPERLESS A GREAT WAY TO GO - MY INDUSTRY ONLY WENT PAPERLESS IN 2013, SO AFTER YEARS OF RELYING ON PAPER AND ORIGINAL SIGNATURES, RIGHTSIGNATURE CERTAINLY SIMPLIFIES THE LOAN PROCESS. ALSO LIKE THAT I GET AN EMAIL WHEN THE DOCUMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED.

What do you dislike?

THE ONLY THING I REALLY DISLIKED WAS WHEN I HAD TO SEND OUT A LOT OF DOCUMENTS - I HAD TO DRAG MANY SIGNATURE AND DATE BOXES INTO THE PROPER PLACE ON THE DOCUMENTS FOR SIGNAURE - IT IS QUITE TIME CONSUMING FOR ME, BUT IT SIMPLIFIES THE SIGNING PROCESS FOR MY CLIENTS

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A GREAT WAY TO ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS

RIGHTSIGNATURE SIMPLIFIES THE PROCESS OF SIGNING MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS FOR MY CLIENTS. IT IS A WAY TO SEND SENSITIVE DCUMENTATION FOR SIGNATURE, AS THE DOCUMENTS CAN BE LOCKED WITH A PASS CODE - IT BENEFITS ME TREMENDOUSLY BY BEING ABLE TO SECURELY SEND DOCUMENTATION FOR SIGNATURE - I CAN HAVE SIGNED DOUMENTS BACK WITHIN MINUTES OF SENDING THEM OUT FOR SIGNATURE.

"Don't pay more!"

What do you like best?

RightSignature is so easy to use and setup. Mobile signing is a great plus. We had looked into Docusign and Adobe sign, and found them to be very expensive. That was when we discovered we could do what we needed at a fraction of the price with RightSignature.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

The return of a fully executed contract takes a fraction of the time that it did in the past. This allows us to meet our client's needs that much faster. In addition, we can easily follow up on an unsigned contract and also ensure companywide compliance for executed contracts.

"Could be awesome, misses the mark."

What do you like best?

RightSignature does a lot right with its integration into our CRM, when it's working. I don't think they were prepared to be a client of the company that writes our CRM, but when it's working it's one of the smoothest pieces of software we use.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it's Citrix or if it's e-mail providers, but our clients seem to have a very difficult time successfully completing e-sign documents. Beyond that, if we want to obtain a document that has multiple signees but one wants to come to our office to complete, we have to go through a needlessly busy support process in order to obtain said document. This wouldn't be a big deal except the customer service side of RightSignature is very seriously lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really consider your business use when considering RightSignature. If you're just using it as an e-sign platform, and mostly send documents out to one person at a time, then it'll fit your needs perfectly. If you regularly have multiple clients or people who need to sign documents, then really think about their circumstances. Avoid their customer service if you can help it.

RightSignature provides us with a way to give our clients the ability to sign documents digitally. In this way, it's saved clients time and us time for processing.

Operations Manager

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I love that RightSignature directly integrates with Podio by means of Globiflow. This has allowed us to automate a lot of processes that were completed manually in the past.

What do you dislike?

The client-facing user interface is somewhat clunky. It's not uncommon for clients to open a document, sign, apply their signature, and miss the "submit" step at the end. This slows down our workflow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a good look at their API to make sure it can accomplish what you're looking to do. Also, they have 2 different versions of the software sales/support is great and can answer most questions in one call.

RightSignature has allowed us to speed up the turnaround process and eliminate the time between receiving signed documents and filing/updating projects 0151not to mention the time costs for having an employee do it manually.

C

"Secure Document Handling"

What do you like best?

This is a secure method of sending documents for signatures. I use it for contracts and other important documents, knowing that I can download a PDF version or upload it to my Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I send the exact same style of document or even to the same organization and the program often doesn't remember my options or template. I also find that sometimes the document expiration timeline is too short.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nice secure option for getting contracts signed and handling secure work orders. This is a professional option.

I have a lot of contracts and work orders that I need to securely handle with clients, including credit card information. This program allows me to manage new contracts in a secure and professional manner.

Marketing Director
Law Practice

"Great product for saving time. "

What do you like best?

We've learned over the years that sending contracts by mail to potential clients to sign and return often ends with delays, sometimes taking weeks to get the contracts finalized. Using RightSignature allows us to sign up potential clients much more quickly. It allows us to get information to and from potential clients more speedily and converts potential clients to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some changes to the pdfs cannot be made without having to re-upload the pdf. It would be nice the option to delete emailed pdf's packages that expired or resend them to the potentials without having to redo the packages.

Our firm continually requires documents to be reviewed and signed. Before we started using Right Signature there were time delays in getting signatures when documents were mailed. Our turn around time has improved greatly.

"Right Signature does the job"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily deploy e-signature to documents that you need to get completed quickly. Also, like the reminder functionality that right signature contains.

What do you dislike?

User interface is clunky and not intuitive. It takes a bit for a user to understand how to setup a document. I have found that other e-signature vendors have a better user interface. Also, I have had complaints from signers that the platform is not user friendly when signing on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore other low cost alternatives with a better user interface.

Benefits---Improved efficiency in getting documents signed quickly.

Benefits---easy platform to reference back to historical signed documents

Problems--administrator interface not user friendly; user interface on a mobile device not user friendly.

Marketing Manager

"RightSignature makes getting e-signatures simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

My company uses RightSignature to collect signatures on contracts. We've learned over the years that sending contracts and asking potential clients to sign and return often ends with the contract never getting signed. Using RightSignature means we get the contract signed while we're on the phone with the potential client. It also makes getting clients copies of signed contracts easy, since RightSignature delivers a signed version to them (or a link where they can download a signed version of the contract).

What do you dislike?

Creating templates in RightSignature is very time consuming, especially because it doesn't always like importing PDFs where fillable fields are in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RightSignature is a simple way of getting contracts signed. Creating templates can take some time, but once they're in place, they're easy to use.

Sending and getting contracts signed via RightSignature simplifies our contracting process. It also has increased the number of contracts we get signed at that time compared to asking clients to fill out and return contracts at a later date.

Business Systems Sr Analyst
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"Right Signature makes it easier"

What do you like best?

We very much like the ability to use the mobile app to get signatures. Also, the freedom to custom size the fields (signature, text, date, etc.) to fit whatever document we are using is great. We haven't needed to revise any documents to suit Right Signature.

What do you dislike?

It is a minor inconvenience, but it would be nice if we didn't need to always type in the e-mail address of the signers. It would be handy to have a saved list of names to minimize the amount of time spend prepping the document(s).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works exactly as expected, and the down times are almost non-existent.

Our company continually requires documents to be approved. Before we started using Right Signature there were time delays in getting signatures when any of the necessary personnel were out of the office. Now our signers can be anywhere, and there is minimal delay when needing a signature.

"Good But not the best"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to keep track of all the documents that are signed, pending, or cancelled. It is very good at keeping historic data on previously signed documents.

What do you dislike?

When you start a signature request, you fill out information on the email such as subject and message. However, once you move onto the next step, you can't go back to edit the message. You will need to start over. I also use this for a lot of graphic projects and the formatting will look off once it is sent. The receiver will need to download the document to see how it actually looks like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are only sending documents for signature that have a small file size, this is the right fit. Since we use graphic files, I prefer Eversign

Verifying final artwork approvals.

"More than signature management, document management"

What do you like best?

When I receive a document with Right signature, I can preview it as a PDF on screen or print out a copy. After digitally signing a document, I receive an email with the PDF and the document is also saved automatically to the cloud. It keeps it really easy and simple

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about right signature is that the actual signing of documents is a bit tedious. There are a lot of clicks involve and it can get a bit clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend Right Signature. Instead of having to open an email, review the document, click to sign, download the signed copy, email it to the counterparty and then follow the same process again for the fully executed version - they make it a lot easier. They email you completed versions of the files AND everything is stored in the cloud.

Right Signature provides a pretty seamless solution for signing and filing important documents

AE

"RightSignature - Efficient, Easy-to-use, Effective"

What do you like best?

RightSignature is an amazing tool and platform. It allows easy access to PDF documents to be sent instantly, which is a huge bonus in a fast-moving industry where you need forms sent and signed quickly. Further, I like that the program sends notifications to all users when they need to sign, when others have signed, and when the document is finalized.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I dislike about RightSignature, but one is that it is not integrated with other sign-in services such as Google or LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you and your company want to get rid of tedious paperwork and opt for a completely digital, efficient, organized, and fast alternative that leaves administrators, customers, and employees happy, I highly recommend you use RightSignature. It's a perfect tool to solve your problems!

Right now, RightSignature is solving all of our HR paperwork problems. Instead of having to mail in forms or paperwork. Instead, we can send an email for change of address, offer letters, extensions, etc. It's amazing.

Residential Operations Analyst
Real Estate

"RightSignature brought my business into the 21st Century."

What do you like best?

We are a property management company. Fed Ex lost a good chunk of business when we signed up with RightSignature. The tool allows us to execute long-distance lease signings with ease and efficiency. When in the field meeting with prospective residents, the mobile app allows us to send applications and other template-based forms with ease from our cell phones.

What do you dislike?

We need to run PDF forms with active fields though Adobe to "flatten" the form before we can run it through RightSignature. It would be nice to have some kind of interface to push active documents from Adobe directly into RighSignature without needing to reset all the signature fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the template feature for forms you use often and be sure to set up the mobile app. You'll be able to conduct business from anywhere with ease.

When residents (particularly young residents whose parents are guaranteeing the lease) cannot be in the same location to sign their lease, RightSignature makes the process efficient and easy.

We can send template forms to residents from our phones while on the go.

We can send lease renewals for signature without requiring residents to make a trip to our corporate office.

AH

"Streamlines Process"

What do you like best?

This produce helps to streamline our operations. We can get documents to anyone, anywhere with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this product. It is cost effective and user friendly

Prior to using RightSignature we had to email or mail important documents. It could take days or weeks before we receive items back. If emailed then paperwork had to be printed and scanned or faxed back. It was very time consuming and sometimes the handwriting of the other person was hard to read. Now we can send documents with the click of a button, they can be filled out online and returned with the click of a button. Files can be saved rather than printed, no more bad handwriting, and no more wait time.

Marketing Manager

"Right Signature Review "

What do you like best?

What I like best about right signature is the ease of use when having documents signed. I have tested and used many other document signing software and this one is by far the easiest one to use. I like that I can save my signature within the app so if Im signing many different documents I am able to just select my signature rather than having to resign this over and over again.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing that I can think of that I dislike about the app. The only thing that I would like to add is an actual right signature app where people can send and signs different documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that anyone who is thinking of switching to right signature test it out with actual use cases.

The biggest business problem that right signature has solved is the ability to get people to sign documents who do not have a computer scanner.

AI

"Easy signing but niche"

What do you like best?

RightSignature is great at what it is meant for - sending documents for review and signature. There are some nice features such as creating templates to apply to multiple individualized documents.

What do you dislike?

While it's great for sending, reviewing, and signing documents, the product is very niche. It does one thing. It boasts integrations with multiple other platforms, but many of those platforms now have added their own e-signature features that may not have all the capabilities of RightSignature but it's a way to eliminate one more platform and password to remember.

We have used RightSignature to send documents quite extensively in the past. It is easy to use and you can add multiple users. We still use RightSignature but to a lesser extent.

President

"I have it right with Right Signature"

What do you like best?

Real scenario...Needed an NDA signed by the end of the day for my client. No access to printers, paper, etc. Simply logged into Right Signature, uploaded the document, placed the signature boxes in, sent document in less than 2 minutes. Client was on his iPhone. E Signed document. Business done. 10 minutes.

The interface is incredibly easy, pricing is great and support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Getting people to use it. Some want to still print so the things that require a bit of learning, even from an advanced user perspective, I would say make it a bit more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Load your documents and create your templates right away when you create the account. It will save you time later.

Time.

I am saving a lot of time which is paramount in my profession.

UP

"Great way to collect paperwork remotely!"

What do you like best?

This is a great way for a business to be able to collect the necessary paperwork, especially when you have employees or contractors that are working remotely.

What do you dislike?

Trying to sign my name with the mouse is tough! But it works, and it gives you a retry option, so you can practice a couple and get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent and secure tool that lets you get the legal paperwork you need, done in a timely fashion. This does not have to be just for remote workers either, you can use this in your office, and it can be accessed from a laptop, desktop, tablet or even a smartphone.

Allows you to collect secure legal documents, so contracts, tax id information, banking details to pay by direct deposit. And once you submit, it's set and locked, both parties can see it.

"Secure but Not Mobile Friendly"

What do you like best?

We've used RightSignature for around 5 years now. It has a great desktop interface that is easy to use, but hasn't changed much. The signature audit feature is robust and gives people a lot of confidence about document security. The forms feature is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Mobile support is limited and hard to use -- many people not familiar with the system end up thinking they signed buy haven't due to pinch points in the user interface. It is actually a big problem.

Automates key multi-party document signing, from investment agreements to customer agreements to employee onboarding.

CEO
Pharmaceuticals

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Right Signature. "

What do you like best?

This is the easiest tool ever. We use it every day. It allows us to get electronic signatures on all types of documents and works great for my virtual company. I also like that it is integrated with ShareFile so that I can file a document, then send it for signature--then I'm done!

The templates are also a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product besides requiring an answer of 40 characters for a field.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you'll like it.

Broad flexibility for getting signatures wherever I am with whomever I need. It is easy to use and very reasonably priced. We use it for managing all of the signatures needed for running large clinical research trials.

Customer Service Representative/ Head Baker
Food & Beverages

"RightSignature has increased productivity and help us reach customers easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Everything is straight foreward and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions in administrator is kind of awkward but most of it can be achieved with patience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a call or try out a free trial. Their support staff is really helpful and the software is user friendly. If you have any interactions with clients that involve signing forms/receiving form I recommend giving them a shot.

Signs of proof forms which is a huge hassle when customers cannot access PDF form or have access to a scanner or mail in a hard copy. Rightsignature allows them to sign their forms from almost any device at any time.

Practice Manager
Accounting

"RightSignature allows me to be more efficient"

What do you like best?

RightSignature has allowed the office to securely send signature documents to clients in a very quick manner thus eliminating the wait that sometimes would stretch for weeks when we utilized the postal service.

What do you dislike?

The inability to merge multiple documents into one PDF for signature. They have to be merged prior to using RightSignature and then uploaded to the service.

As a busy tax office we have signature documents required by the IRS and state taxing authorities which need to be obtained by our office prior to e-filing tax returns. Using RightSignature allows us to send these sensitive documents to clients quick and securely. Signatures sometimes are received within minutes and returns can be filed. Prior to using RIghtSignature these forms would have to be sent in the mail to clients and then we would wait for them to mail them back. It's saved us and our clients time and headaches!

Owner
Staffing and Recruiting

"RightSignature makes it Easier for us"

What do you like best?

We are a medical staffing company and we have quite a bit of paperwork that is required in order to get our employees to get working in hospitals. This has made it so much easier to get things started so that the employees can begin completing paper work on their own time before coming in and meeting with us.

Also at times one of our clients will come up with a new form to be completed and we can now uploaded and email to our employees and they can complete it at home instead of coming into our office.

It has been wonderful and very convenient. All of our contracts with our travel nurses are completed through this process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at the end of every year it takes you too long to update the new W-4's.

I always have to remind you to update it & when I do it takes like 3-4 weeks to complete instead of someone having it on the calendar to complete immediately for the new year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes recommend

Contracts signed immediately.

Human Resources Manager
Oil & Energy

"Easy to use as both employer and employee"

What do you like best?

We use RightSignature through BambooHR for most of our onboarding process. It is very easy to send documents electronically for a quick review and signature. Setting up the templates was easy and they have great customer service if you need quick guidance. The system won't let you move on until you have signed all required locations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documents can't be opened in a browser as a full page. Some of our employees have complained that the document itself is hard to read - requires scrolling to reach the end of the page, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works great if you have a remote employee or are in a crunch and need to get something signed right away. The dashboard is great- able to view the documents that are outstanding and which documents have already been signed. Also, you can set up reminders so documents don't expire.

Easy way to reach our field employees without sending via FedEx, etc. We are able to send a document and receive it back within the hour. Helps with our new hire paperwork and onboarding. We have also used it with several business documents with our clients. No complaints so far!

Financial Services

"Best way to track and monitor documents out for signature"

What do you like best?

I appreciate being able to see when someone first views a document, if they fill it out immediately or come back to it to review. Plus once it is signed, the document is executed and easily referenced.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Documents are easy to create and pricing is fair.

The fastest way to execute broker agreements where both parties received a signed copy upon completion.

Managing Member
Accounting

"Good integration with ShareFile"

What do you like best?

Integration with ShareFile, ease of use, templates, auto storage of signed documents in ShareFile.

What do you dislike?

Large documents sometimes take a while to sign, and the confirmation of these large files is slow. Also, having to sign in to Right Signature before ShareFile in order for the templates to come across is during the setup process is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, it made signature file storage automation easy.

Remote work is much more easily accomplished. Chain of signatures and the audit function of the program is nice. I no longer have to print, sign, scan nor have my clients do it either. Makes working to deadlines much easier and hassle free.

Commerical Account Manager
Insurance

"We love RightSignature!"

What do you like best?

I like that our clients can sign online using computer or phone. Also, I like that we can specify where signatures or dates or initials need to go instead of having to rely on the customer to know.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the email that the client gets in order to sign something. Some of our clients do not think this is a legit email from me and delete it. I have to send a follow up email saying that it's okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RightSignature is easy to use and is a great tool for getting customers to sign documents.

Signing documents for insurance purposes. Saves time and paper.

AI

"RightSignature has Extremely Poor Support, Not GDPR compliant"

What do you like best?

There are not many things I like other than the service is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

No updates in years, lack of timely and courteous support, no ability to backup documents, limited API functionality. I have been submitting tickets for almost a year with many of them going completely unanswered.

If you use forms and have a lot of documents associated with them it is impossible to get backups of your documents.

Remote Signatures

VP, Director of HR and Payroll

"RightSignature Review"

What do you like best?

Our clients are much happier with electronic signatures as opposed to printing, signing, scanning/mailing documents back to us. We've found that it requires much less of our time following up. Support staff is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I feel that there are limitations on templates, and it is somewhat difficult to edit information on a template once it is created.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware that there are a few limitations if you are using a Mac.

We pride ourselves on offering our clients current and updated technology solutions for getting their business needs accomplished. RightSignature helps us to provide a simple, timely, professional solution.

Founder/Ecommerce Director

"An excellent alternative..."

What do you like best?

The pricing is a good deal cheaper than the major competitors, the GUIs/Website is very user-friendly to the tech savvy, as well as the less tech-literate folks who find themselves in need of this service. Additionally, customer service is always available, tech support helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think the form creation section could use some work. It's as if this capability was thrown in for marketing purposes and hasn't yet been fine-tuned. The system requires an existing form/document to work from thus ignoring my reason for choosing RightSignature...that being the necessity to CREATE a form from SCRATCH. And possibly, I could have spent another hour on this, but opted to wait for some one-to-one coaching on the subject as I am in need of many forms of various configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If forms are a major requirement, be certain RightSignature is Right for you by completing what you assume to be your most complex form creation need, during the trial period ;-)

We needed legally binding client contracts signed immediately and easily, while legally enforceable. Thanks

Vice President Of Lending
Banking

"We just love the Product, it makes it easier for our Members on the GO!"

What do you like best?

The east of the website, to know and alert you when your document is going through the phases. As well I love how easy it is to mark the document with signatures/dates and such!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a few clicks to switch between signature and date, if you are not careful you can mark up a document with a signature for a date and so forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly Recommend this Product! its easy to use, and has made our lives as Lenders much easier! a WIN-WIN in our environment!

We are solving so much! We are able to close loans, and make changes on an account through modern technology without the members being in front of us. The Members love it because with their busy schedule they can finish business without coming in!