4.8

Scrive is a solution to e-sign documents via email, SMS, tablet or integrated into a webpage.

Work for Scrive?

Learning about Scrive?

Compare Scrive to Similar Solutions

Scrive Reviews

Ask Scrive a Question
Showing 20 Scrive reviews
Claire M.

"Jeder sollte diese Software benutzen"

What do you like best?

Ich mag es, dass wir mit Scrive alle unsere Dokumente in kurzer Zeit signieren können. Das ist wirklich wichtig hier, weil wir wirklich Zeit sparen wollen, um andere Sachen zu machen. Ich benutze diese Software auch in meinem Android-Handy und es hat jede Funktion, die ich brauche, damit ich es nicht in meinem Computer verwenden muss.

Sie können die Sprache der Software ändern (Es hat 10+ Sprachen, was ich sehr schätze).

What do you dislike?

Ich wünschte, es gäbe mehr Organisation in dieser Software. Ich meine, die Kategorisierung von Dokumenten ist wirklich wichtig, und das Fehlen dieser Software ist etwas, das ich hervorheben sollte.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ich empfehle diese Software jedem uneingeschränkt. Ich liebe absolut, wie viele hilfreiche Funktionen diese Software hat und denke, jeder muss wissen, wie toll diese Software ist.

Wir verwenden es, um Dokumente zu speichern und sie an einem sicheren Ort aufzubewahren, wo wir sie lange aufbewahren können. Es ist so einfach zu bedienen und unser Workflow hat sich sehr verbessert.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Scrive
Marcus K.

"Europe's leading eSigning provider"

What do you like best?

Scrive stands out, as one of the pioneers in eSigning, with it's robust and reliable platform with both easy-to-use web interface and highly developed enterprise API solution able to plug into everything from ERP to legacy print/billing systems.

What do you dislike?

Would need to put some more love into the web UI, but I hear it's coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Select a vendor with high degree of reliability since eSigning is going to be a critical component of your digital business infrastructure.

Huge efficiency gains by routing e.g. contracts and documents, protocols in need of signatures by way of email/text messages and signing on mobile and or use of BankID.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Aimee L.

"It has made managing documents so easy!"

What do you like best?

It's a very simplistic software which has enabled e-signing and validating documents and contracts very easy. It saves a lot of time, and so far it has worked perfectly on all the platforms I have used it on.

The customer service is very prompt and helpful, as they walk you through any queries that you may have.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike at the moment. I am still testing it out and it has been nothing but extremely helpful so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I absolutely recommend corporations to incorporate Scrive.

I have used it to manage a lot of contracts, reaching out to a large number of people at once, and make the access to documents very easy. Since the majority of our clients are in apparels, this has also made us to improvise the ways in which we can communicate.

Marcus L.

"Scrive made everything a lot easier"

What do you like best?

Scrive is super user friendly, great for a company with many account managers. Ive gotten all the support I need, sometimes far after office hours.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if you could categorise your signed documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend everyone who sign agreements on paper to try this, its a no-brainer for me to take Scrive with me to my new workplace.

It saves a lot of time, for both us and our costumers. The biggest benefit for us is that our (young) costumers have easy access to the documents and can sign it when ever they feel ready to. We feel that costumers born later than 1997 rather sign agreements online than on paper. Its not that important now days to meet in person!

Isa J.

"Very happy with the service, and the simplicity of it."

What do you like best?

It is simple to use. Self-explainging for non frequent users.

Works very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. If I have to admit something it is the lack of a function for a part in the flow to get a notification of a finished document without getting the document attached to the email.

Sending out employee agreements for new and existing employees. We use Scrive for other agreements as well, it saves us a lot of time.

Tomas B.

"Life saver! Make us much more time efficient!"

What do you like best?

Scrive minimize the time that go to waste. It's a click away and you have signed all your documents. Instead of printing and scanning and the time wasted is more than my coffee break. My work efficiency has gone up. It just make my work no my life easier. It is easy to use on your phone, computer and tablet. Love it! Even if there is something I need to sign on my spare time it take to seconds not half an hour. LIFE SAVER!

It is quick and save time!!!

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. It's just work smooth everything from support to how easy it is to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Change to it! Life saver!

It save so much time! It is ridculous! Why don't everyone use it!

UE

"Scrive Review!"

What do you like best?

I have used Scrive on my android phone and I love that their app provides you with all the important features and I don't have to keep on opening my laptop again and again. I usually add my assistant or peers to collaborate with me on certain less sensitive documents. It's really easy to use and the customer service has been very supportive.

What do you dislike?

My documents appear as a series of pdfs merged together. I wish I could see them categorized and divide them into directories.

Scrive saves me a lot of time when I either need anyone's signature or collaboration on a report. I don't have to make any copies of the report and it helps reduce the paper usage in our department.

Daniel D.

"Invaluable tool to make our sales and employment process smooth"

What do you like best?

It´s an easy to use tool that requires no training. It is also integrated into our CRM Upsales, making it easy for sales people to close contracts in a modern and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

There is still a lot of questions regarding the validity of the contracts due to low to medium market maturity. We typically encounter this with older, not so tech-savvy customers. However, it is something that is diminishing.

We close more sales, faster. We sign candidates in a more modern, transparent and smooth way.

Linus L.

"Tool to increase effiency and close more deals"

What do you like best?

With Scrive we save time because obtaining a digital signature is much more convenient. We do all of our agreements and business proposals with Scrive. It is user friendly, conveniet and secure!

What do you dislike?

We could benefit from more flexible licensing models and address books in the tool.

We have made our sales process much shorter.

Peter B.

"Professionella, snabba och lösningsorienterade"

What do you like best?

Scrive löser de utmaningar vi haft med att digitalisera och effektivisera vårt flöde. Det underlättar för våra kunder OCH för oss internt.

Lösningarna kan även användas för ett ”gammalt” system och där förändringen skulle ta lång tid eller vara omöjlig att implementera.

What do you dislike?

Inget hittills. Scrive-produkten utvecklas ständigt och teamet bakom är framåtlutade och söker alltid nya lösningar

Digitalt flöde och signering av avtal

Digitalt flöde och signering av ansökningar

Ser över andra områden som vi vill digitalisera, effektivisera och digitalt signera, både för kund och internt

Roger W.

"A great service for ourselves and our customers"

What do you like best?

The integration possibilities and the fact that the support multiple electronic IDs in several markets. We use Scrive for internal use but also as a joint services offerings to clients. I Also appreciate their partner team doing a great job for us.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Could have been integrated with our AD.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scrive is a perfect partner, both professional in handling clients and communication but also providing a reliable service.

We solve two things, first of all we solve our internal processes. But secondly we solve complexed processes for our clients. Using Scrive

E
Un-attributed

"Huge gains in efficiency"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, for our users as well as the end-users. High level of integrity, providing a trustworthy service for e-signature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Even though our volumes are pushing the need to make the leap to the API-solution triggering a lot of development on our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service, good performance, reliable and excellent support.

Less time spent on administration, increased control.

I
Un-attributed

"Easy to use, many possibilities"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with Scrive go bundled with the many possibilities of the integration.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface, I would like to be able to give it to the users to configure more themselves

Sending contracts to customers without identifying them first, with BankID/NemID identification we can send them out without worrying about leaking personal data to the wrong person.

Daniel E.

"A must have for growth companies"

What do you like best?

Hard to fork out a single feature. Its the complete experience of digitalising the creation, signing process and storage of agreements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, there is room to create more templates

Signing and storage of agreements

Un-attributed

"The most user-friendly e-signing solution in the market! "

What do you like best?

I really like the interface and also the flexibility in the system.

What do you dislike?

That you aren't able to use Scrive when you need to scan a document.

I save time and money. I also have all my agreements in order and at same place.

"Magnificent software"

What do you like best?

It has revolutionized the way we manage our documents and the signing process. Instead of waiting days for a mutual sign it is now just few clicks away.

What do you dislike?

I haven´t seen anything that doesn´t work the way I like.

Support is good and product is solid both on the user and administrator side.

It helps us get signatures on agremeents extremely quick, which saves time and get us more business.

Also the management of the agreements is way better than before.

Jimmy P.

"Scrive saves a lot of time, money and stress"

What do you like best?

The automatic follow up and the shortening of the sales closing process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes experiencing bugs but very seldom

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think any organization with contracts can benefit from this tool, regardless the size

Closing, follow up on sales, coordinating with a big sales team etc.

Un-attributed

"Great service! I use Scrive at least every week and it eases my work as a lawyer"

What do you like best?

creating templates of situations and re-creating them when I need the same stakeholders to sign

What do you dislike?

I would like to edit an already sent out link and add reviewers

digital signing

Jonas H.

"Time efficent "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the service for my costumers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, works perfectly fine

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!

That everything is digitally saved and simplifies my daily work.

AI
Un-attributed

"Great service to create a great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, looks great, and especially fulfills all safety conditions

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Scrive really, I am very happy about the product, the customer service and everything

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am very pleased

Going from paper proxy's to digital proxy's

Learn more about Scrive

Scrive Videos

Learning about Scrive?

* We monitor all Scrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Scrive to Similar Solutions