PDFfiller

PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.

Work for PDFfiller?

Learning about PDFfiller?

PDFfiller Reviews

Ask PDFfiller a Question
Showing 251 PDFfiller reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDFfiller
Paula Y.

"Reliable and enjoyable method for working with .PDF files!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to edit and/or fill-in .PDF documents. I also like that I can retrieve documents that I have previously worked on.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to change the font in the text option, as it doesn't always look right if mismatched.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not sure how I first heard of PDF FILLER, but am I ever glad that I found it. My advice would be to try it out and see if it suits your needs. I like many of its features, especially the left pane that shows the document pages, and the ability to select only those that you want to include in a print or save maneuver.

One use that I have for the program is for one of our telecommuter workers - so that she can enter details on employee time cards, and it looks better than handwriting in notes. Uploading the documents she needs is a breeze, and the program alerts me to activity, for example, when she emails the documents to us for distribution.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Shannon K.

"PDFfiller has been the best PDF tool I've found "

What do you like best?

Easy to use but comprehensive options for editing. Quick and efficient which is important with time sensitive docs and a busy life. Some recent new features tells me the company is progressive. I was having technical difficulties one day and support was responsive. I've tried numerous PDF/Editing programs.

and this is by far my favorite. It's web based not some ap that you have to download that later crashes your computer. Can access it from any PC so that helps too.

What do you dislike?

The price is substantially more that I'd like to see. Takes a bit to save file to PC once done editing. can be a little slow at times but still a reliable tool I use at least weekly if not daily.

Something in the $50 range would be delightful and it's well above that currently.

Maybe efax for this price I have not used the esign feature yet so maybe will try that given our member benefit program is lapsing.

Quick way to edit and correct documents. Easy to save and access later. Lots of options for composing sending and revising. I only use basic functions but there are several ways to use this valuable tool beyond the features I use that exceed other competitors.

Charles P.

"Very Handy Tool To Have"

What do you like best?

Changing things (like dates) on insurance forms helps us a great deal when the insurance information stays the same and only the date needs changed. (Accord forms). We don't have to completely retype an insurance renewal form. So Handy

What do you dislike?

I have helped a colleague in inputting his information on flyers that had someone else's and the eraser showed lines in the final product. I had to figure out what was going on and I figured out I could increase the eraser to remove items rather than going over it several times (like wite-out tape).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to make changes to documents that you do not want to retype over and over again, then this product is a handy tool.

Also, for doing 'already-made-up-flyers' to use for yourself by adding your own information is great. I used to have to remake everything with Corel Draw. This is waaaaaaay easier!!

Non really for what I use it for.

Stacy F.

"I use PDFfiller to draft leases and I could not be happier with the product."

What do you like best?

I love that all of my documents are readily accessible in one location. I can create templates and all of my documents look professional. I am very satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. I am pleased with PDFfiller. Our office is more efficent because of it. We would recommend the product to other businesss considering it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDF filler is a very useful tool. PDF filler has reduced the amount of time it takes our company to draft a residental lease. This allows additional time that can be spent on other tasks, making our office more efficent.

I have been able to complete productivity using PDFfiller. I am able to draft leases in less time making the wait for our clients shorter. I am able to access my documents wherever I am. We spend less time drafting leases and other documents allowing more time to be spent on other tasks.

Marcelo C.

"only for small files"

What do you like best?

-Do not need to install anything on your pc because with only the browser you can use it without any problem.

-you can use it both from your PC and from your mobile.

-It integrates without difficulty with dropbox, googledrive, box and onedrive.

-allow both upload your own files, as well as access files that are on the web just by entering the link.

-Poss the typical options of converting files from pdf to other formats and also create pdf from other formats.

- It includes the possibility of editing pdf giving the options to edit and fill in pdf, delete pages, create watermarks, and other options.

What do you dislike?

-When I created an account, I had to do it from my PC because I could not allow it through my mobile phone.

-Unfortunately every time I have used it with heavy files the program remains frozen, both when uploading file and when I want to download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDFfiller is a very useful pdf editor and easy to use when you have to make changes to your pdf, but be careful when using large pdf since in my experience, the program freezes occasionally which is very annoying especially when you are in a hurry.

in some opportunities I had to make last document arrangements before delivering them to my bosses and thanks to PDFfiller I was able to edit without major difficulties giving me the option to write about some data that were wrong, as well as delete items that should not be included , and everything from the comfort of my cell phone while I'm going up in the elevator. But it has a serious problem, every time I try to perform some action with documents of several mega, it takes a long time to load and in the end it ends up freezing the process, which is very disappointing.

Lee S.

"Web based solution for your PDF edits"

What do you like best?

My organizations user environment is based off of ChromeOS leaving my teams ability to edit PDF's options slim to none. PDFfiller allow's my team to edit PDF's from any web browser. We now can make the edits needed to keep business flowing, all while staying in the cloud!

What do you dislike?

The UI has an allotment of tools. However some tools are repetitive such as "Save to Desktop' vs 'Save to Google Drive'. In the world of ChromeOS, these two functions are the same.

I've also had my users inform me; the need to click and confirm process's are a time suck. It would be great to have a simple "Upload/edit/export" tool which would omit some of the steps currently required by PDFfiller.

Our organization downloads a 3rd party document which comes in the form of a PDF for every single customer that uses our services.

PDFfiller allows my team to edit the PDF's prior to sending them off to the customer.

Nate B.

"A well-rounded PDF editing tool with reasonable pricing"

What do you like best?

I really like that PDFfiller is a very user friendly and employs a lot of the same standard editing tools commonly found in simple office software like Microsoft Word. It's a great step up from the standard Acrobat Reader and also has an easier learning curve than some of the more advanced Adobe PDF products. Being able to sign documents electronically is another strong feature.

What do you dislike?

When I edit a document that has more than one page, I am unable to perform a copy and paste across multiple pages, which is a bit annoying when trying to standardize items across one document. Saving documents is also very easy. We can save the document to any one of my computer folders or a cloud storage account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that PDFfiller is a very effective and easy-to-use PDF editor and converter. For the price and functionality, it's definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.

Since we often deal with many types of text documents, especially Word documents, PDFfiller has really helped to enable conversions of Word documents to PDF, which are more ideal for certain things like printing. We can also convert PDF files to Word, which greatly reduces our need to perform time-consuming typing. In general, PDFfiller has been a great tool for working with PDF files with its intuitive interface and clear functionality.

Debra J.

"Great tool for keeping private information, private."

What do you like best?

In our busy world, it is great to find a tool like PDFfiller to make things easier and to make sure private information is kept private. We no longer send attachments that can be read in an email that has sensitive information. Using templates has cut down our document sharing time! We now create a template that can be used over and over again. The big win in the form filling tool is the ability to add validation for the data entry.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I get from users is PDFfiller documents are not showing up in their primary inbox. They have to search for them. We made it mandatory to check the box to send a copy of the email notification to our email address. This has made it easier to forward the email with the secure link to the recipient if they can't seem to find the PDFfiller email generated to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really take a look at your existing document and take the time to setup templates.

In our office, we have tons of forms that need to have checkboxes and other types of validation done along with making sure it is easy for our users can easily sign the documents. PDFFiller provides the validation we need for our users to fill out forms properly. PDFfiller has multiple ways for users to sign electronically whether they are on their mobile device or their laptop; signing electronically is easy for them.

Sara S.

"Easy and versatile "

What do you like best?

I love that I don't need to hurt my brain trying to learn how to complete a simple task on PDFfiller. Everything is right where I need it and very easy to use. All the functions I need are right at the top and do exactly what I would expect. I like that it is web based and that I can access save documents anywhere if I am not at my computer.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike. I did some research before using this program and it fit my needs better than anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product for anyone who does not have access to a employer issued PDF document editor. It has all the functions of their competitors however I find it much easier to use and navigate.

I don't have access to document signing software through my employer. So now I am able to create fillable PDFs, Sign and Date documents without having to print out and scan into my email. It makes tasks quick and easy.

Dorian A.

"PDF Filler works well with all documents"

What do you like best?

The ablitiy to be able to edit documents in PDF format is great. Saving time. When we are bidding on a job i can use the form provided to us from the client. Very easy to use and has worked well ever time I have neede it. Another great feature is that the PDF filler is auto saved in your online profile... so you can take the documents with you.

What do you dislike?

some times when you go to open the PDF from my email directly... it does not up load... so then I have to down load the pdf on to my computure, open PDF fill web app then upload file..... not sure why it does this but it has happened more often lately than it did before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be great if the filler could be able to authenticate docuements, a big one for us is Bonding, When we submit a bond they require an e-bonding ( look it up) the ebond authenicates the signatures from 3 different parties and leave a digital paper trail that can be confrimed by the client. We recently had to do this and the one website mobile bonds.com has an interface that is not user freindly for set up... and we had to spend countless time with the tech on the phone for the first few bonds. If the filler is able to do this that would be great.

Allowing us to make our bid proposals look great, avoid hand writing in documents, setting us apart from the rest. we also can share the file with my staff making it even better

David N.

"Don't Look Any Further If You Need Document Processing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send to sign documents the most. I use it in my business daily. I like the features to organize my documents and to make templates. The templates are a life saver. Also, PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures, dates and finalize documents all in one step, saves time, LOTS of time!

What do you dislike?

I like it all. I don't have any complaints.I have used other document signing programs and they are way more difficult to use. No so with PDFfiller. The mobile app is not that easy to use as the (desktop) version. If I had to say Sometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But that could be connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a document editing tool that does everything you can think of USE PDFFILLER it ROCKS! If you need to use this product to mark up documents and sign, try this product! I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

I can get leases and contracts signed very easily. I like the ability to get clients to sign contracts and leases on their mobile phones. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

Samantha M.

"An easy choice! "

What do you like best?

As a beginner, I was surprised not only with the fact that PDFfiller was so much easier to learn and use than the Adobe Suite but also at the range of capabilities on offer! From my first use of this online program I found new pleasure in dealing with .pdf files. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

What do you dislike?

The user Interface could do with being a little less busy. A streamlined interface and a compact "how to..." would take a 9/10 to a 10. It just needs some tweaking and it's perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion it is definitely worth spending the small amount to upgrade to the paid version!

Administration issues generally...adding text, file conversion and commenting on documents...are all problems that I had to either pay to have done elsewhere or ask for an expensive subscription that was never in my budget and wouldn't be approved if I had asked.

Angela C.

"Excellent Results"

What do you like best?

I can send as many documents out for signature as I want. No restrictions. I used to use Adobe, but they had a cap on the amount of documents you can send for signature. When I tried to get that upgraded, they had outlandish prices for this same service.

With PDFfiller, I can send all the documents I want and I'm also able to save all of them securely.

What do you dislike?

I wish the PDF conversions didn't come out like pictures. When I convert a PDF to Word, it always comes into Word as a picture instead of being able to edit the document. As a recruiter, I receive a lot of resumes that need some work before we can submit them to clients. I still have to use Adobe for this function, so now I'm paying for two PDF programs. I can't just stay with Adobe though because of the above mentioned issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need eSignatures, this is the program to go with.

Remote onboarding is a breeze with PDFfiller. I am able to send HR documents to people across the country and still get them to work on time. I'm in VA and have to get employees to work in all states across the country, as well as oversees. We have to get documents to them for signature and faxing doesn't always work. With PDFfiller, we can send anyone any document and get it back fully signed by them. It's truly wonderful.

Jason M.

"This has made processing forms that come to in PDF a snap and eliminates the waste of printing."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to create fillable forms along with the e-signature. PDF filler allows me to make forms for use around the office that were once blank copies to fill in by hand where many mistakes were made. Having the ability to make forms has reduced the amount of mistakes to almost none. This program saves time, ensures more accuracy to your documents, keeps files stored neatly and are easy to access in the future. This is a must when preparing any proposals. Have tried other PDF edit programs and they are clunky and not easy to use. The other programs are hard to find your documents after creation.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of uses that are not at my price level that would be nice to pay just if you need that function for a one time use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDF filler is so much easier to use rather than free trial software. The application allows you to make quick edits of all document types and is a real time saver when it comes to preparing proposals and gathering signatures. If you require mass editing multiple file formats and want to save time this program is a must. This program is used exclusively when compiling proposals. The ease of edits and write over capability saves time by not needing to re-type documents, instead write right to the document. The cost of PDF filler is really affordable for all you get when it comes to processing pdf's.

I receive many forms to fill out by hand and instead use PDF Filler. This saves a lot of time and ensures less errors on when sending forms back to the sender. The receiver doesn't have to hope handwritten documents can be read. PDF Filler has reduced the amount of printed documents.

Roger W. W.

"Real Estate Documents "

What do you like best?

We love how easy this system is to use for all of our real estate transaction documents. Very easy to navigate on a PC / MAC on a great app for your phone! When on the go we find it very easy to upload a contract document to make changes or to obtain a signature. I also use the program to edit any items for personal use as well. I find using the system helps me integrate school documents for my children. It is a great addition to anyone who owns a business and is looking for a nice way to conduct business at home or on the go! I highly recommend the app to anyone and find it very helpful. Definitely put the app on your mobile device! It work fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. We find the system very easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No recommendations at this time. I find the product to work very well!

Quick fill in for blank real estate documents like disclosures, amendments, and other items.

Jim A.

"Easy for a big ole dummy"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is pretty intuitive and that I’m able to figure most things out on my own. I am able to erase and utilize previously filled forms that otherwise I might have to obtain from another source. The time and energy savings for me offsets the cost. In addition, I like being able to work on the program from a mobile standpoint - as long as I have cell phone or internet connectivity, I’m able to access and work on documents at my convenience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike. I still struggle with how to send a document directly out of the program to someone that may or may not have sufficiently updated software or skills to open. I’ve worked around this by saving the document and then sending from a cloud storage site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’ve used tillable Adobe programs and PDFfiller meets or exceeds the capabilities of the Adobe programs I have used.

Ability to fill out insurance applications and forms for use with multiple end users.

Barbara F.

"edit, sign and share your pdf documents."

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is not like any other program to work with pdf. With this program you will be able to:

1.- You can create pdf files from other text documents or image documents

2.- It has a built-in word processor, with which you can add texts without any problem.

3.- You can add images, delete lines, underline words, add arrows and many other things, which is a very good thing especially when, like me, you should correct some documents that you send in pdf.

4.- The program allows you to integrate it with some cloud systems such as box, dropbox, drive. What makes it easier to edit the documents without wasting time downloading them to your pc and then uploading them to the PDFfiller platform.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only unfavorable thing is that sometimes the platform takes too long when you want to add a file to be able to edit it, with which you lose a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an online PDF editor that allows you to edit some files, create watermarks, annotate your files, highlight phrases and some other things, I think it's worth trying PDFfiller.

I know that maybe it is not the best pdf file editor, but if you are looking for something simple, without big pretense and that it complies with what it promises, it seems to me that this platform is for you and you will not be disappointed.

*I warn you that if you must have patience, because sometimes the page seems to be saturated and it takes a long time to upload a file for editing.

In my case, I use it mainly to correct documents sent to me by some students and some patients, and with this program I can make corrections and annotations in the documents without the need to change its format to word, which usually leads to some misconfigurations of pages, double jumps, and words cut. So PDFfiller is a wonderful tool for me since I can do everything I need, directly in my cloud and without using other tools than pdffiller.

Stephen C.

"PDFiller - Best in Class"

What do you like best?

PDFiller is ultra-convenient and super-easy to use. It's in the cloud, so it's easy to access. And it has a vast array of features. Storage is a cinch, whether on your hard drive or in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much that I don't like about the program. There might be a more direct or seamless way to save documents to Google Drive, in terms of getting them straight into a particular folder instead of just onto the Drive, but that's a minor.issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. You'll like it.

PDFiller is a lifesaver when I'm editing contracts and related forms. The clarity of the input and the ability to maneuver the text around the document is a huge plus. line-outs and erasures are a breeze, making for "cleaner," more legible documents.

john r.

"Create, edit and share your pdf files easily and comfortably."

What do you like best?

With PDFfiller you can choose two ways of working; one free, with the classic restrictions on the amount of files per day, and another one of pay where you can use all the tools without limits of anything.

When you just enter pdffiller draws attention to their environment, where they do not appear the common options of the type "word to pdf" or "pdf to jpeg", but directly asks to find the file with which you want to work. Here is where you find another novelty since you can upload your file, paste the URL where the file is, get it from your mail or request the document from a third party and everything from the same page facilitating the integration of the program to your daily use.

Once you open a file you can see a toolbar that allows you to add add text, add check, insert images, underline words, delete, blackout, and of course, add watermark, making the environment become a text editor and not only in program to change the extension of the files.

from the same page you can send to print, send via mail, share with social networks (fb and google), share the link and of course, save your file as pdf, word, excel or ppt.

What do you dislike?

If we stop to look at PDFfiller itself it does not contain negative aspects that are so important to correct, it would clearly be great if the whole system could be integrated into your networks and work for free, but it is also understood that the work and investment that made the creators of pdffiller should be rewarded in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

totally recommendable If you're looking to convert files to and from pdf, this program works wonders, and if you want to edit some parts of your files, it works pretty well too.

until recently I was using other programs when I had to work with pdf or convert files to pdf, but the truth is that pdffiller has necessary features to become one of my most used programs since within its tools it has a feature that allows blackout in those phrases or data that you do not want to reveal because they are confidential or sensitive, which is particularly useful for me when I have to make some presentations or present documents to external agents and I do not want to reveal all the data.

Deborah W.

"Great for filling out tax forms and anything else you can think of!"

What do you like best?

I use Quickbooks and have to send out 1099NT which is not a capability in Quickbooks. 1099 forms must be scannable and I can purchase the printed forms and fill it out on PDFfiller. I can then print on the scannable forms and they are perfectly aligned. Saves time and money. Also, I like the fact that I can create a template so I don't have to re-type the same company information, tax numbers, etc. The product is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about PDFfiller. Other than maybe the fact that I probably don't use it enough to offset the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use - I intended to use for a month and then cancel, but I ended up keeping it.

I mostly use for 1099NT's as mentioned above. I really need to explore!

José Pablo G.

"I had a great Experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of tools avaliable gives a lot of possibilities working a PDF Doc. Its been very usefull to me. And its online! You could access the tool anywhere! I like the fact that it brings a possibility of working any kind of PDF doc.

What do you dislike?

I consider the price is a bit expensive. And sometimes I have a little difficulty changing the size of images included in a document, maybe this feature could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Its very usefull and is online, give it a try

Gives our company the posibility to aply signatures on docs. And doing corrections on different PDF with mistakes. In our Buisiness its very common to have changes in final documents as puchase orders. And PDFfiller is a great tool to correct mistakes that we have to face everyday.

Rizalito G.

"BETTER THAN DOCU SIGN? YES!!!!"

What do you like best?

The Best Part is the Ease of Use and very intuitive.. The ease of editing any PDF files and so easy to send my real estate contracts to be signed from anywhere!!! And it is Priced just right!!!

What do you dislike?

Hummm.... I really can not think of any! At first it was hard to navigate, but once you know where everything is .. its very easy.. I really don't know why anyone would use DocuSign, the y charge so much for so little.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would give it a try.. I did and love it.. so easy to use.. and so affordable.

I mainly use Pdf Filler for having real estate contracts signed by my sellers & buyers.. but its great for editing any pdf file..

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

The program is very quick and easy to use. Uploads your documents very fast. You can type or alternate any pdf or word file. It saves it in no time. You can go back and look at any file you have uploaded. Everything is saved. I also love the fact I can use it on my phone as well through the app. It is extremely convenient. I can fill out new vendors forms very quick which saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come up with any problems for as long as I have used it...over 2 years now.

It saves me a lot of time. It is a very convenient and fast way to fill out forms or alternate them. Adding a signature on any form is so easy to do through pdffiller. I don't have to print the form, chase my husband to sign, scan it and then email it. Imagine just uploading your form, adding the signature which is already saved and you're DONE :D

Amanda J.

"This software is both a life saver and a time saver. "

What do you like best?

Allows unlimited potential to edit virtually any document and send it electronically or conventionally. This software is a time saver/life saver.

What do you dislike?

The drawback. The Eraser tool. This tool could use some work as far as the shape of the tool. The option to be circular as well as the normal shape would be of great assistance when editing. A competitor of yours, sorry to mention uses an eraser too that is amazing and I have thought of switching simply for access to the editing qualities of that software. It allows for the one time purchase of their software and I would not pay monthly fees to maintain it either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the product and use it!! See what you are missing!!

The editor allows our office to clean up and mark up documents received in our office such as lease agreements or forms attached to a policy which either enhance or negatively impact the clients coverage from year to year. We directly not on those forms in our proposals during renewal negotiations so the client has specifically seen and reviewed how the coverage impacts their insurance needs.

Learn more about PDFfiller

PDFfiller Videos

Learning about PDFfiller?

* We monitor all PDFfiller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.