PDFfiller

PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.

Work for PDFfiller?

Learning about PDFfiller?

PDFfiller Reviews

Ask PDFfiller a Question
Showing 199 PDFfiller reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDFfiller
PDFfiller review by Charles P.
Charles P.

"Very Handy Tool To Have"

What do you like best?

Changing things (like dates) on insurance forms helps us a great deal when the insurance information stays the same and only the date needs changed. (Accord forms). We don't have to completely retype an insurance renewal form. So Handy

What do you dislike?

I have helped a colleague in inputting his information on flyers that had someone else's and the eraser showed lines in the final product. I had to figure out what was going on and I figured out I could increase the eraser to remove items rather than going over it several times (like wite-out tape).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to make changes to documents that you do not want to retype over and over again, then this product is a handy tool.

Also, for doing 'already-made-up-flyers' to use for yourself by adding your own information is great. I used to have to remake everything with Corel Draw. This is waaaaaaay easier!!

Non really for what I use it for.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

PDFfiller review by Marcelo C.
Marcelo C.

"only for small files"

What do you like best?

-Do not need to install anything on your pc because with only the browser you can use it without any problem.

-you can use it both from your PC and from your mobile.

-It integrates without difficulty with dropbox, googledrive, box and onedrive.

-allow both upload your own files, as well as access files that are on the web just by entering the link.

-Poss the typical options of converting files from pdf to other formats and also create pdf from other formats.

- It includes the possibility of editing pdf giving the options to edit and fill in pdf, delete pages, create watermarks, and other options.

What do you dislike?

-When I created an account, I had to do it from my PC because I could not allow it through my mobile phone.

-Unfortunately every time I have used it with heavy files the program remains frozen, both when uploading file and when I want to download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDFfiller is a very useful pdf editor and easy to use when you have to make changes to your pdf, but be careful when using large pdf since in my experience, the program freezes occasionally which is very annoying especially when you are in a hurry.

in some opportunities I had to make last document arrangements before delivering them to my bosses and thanks to PDFfiller I was able to edit without major difficulties giving me the option to write about some data that were wrong, as well as delete items that should not be included , and everything from the comfort of my cell phone while I'm going up in the elevator. But it has a serious problem, every time I try to perform some action with documents of several mega, it takes a long time to load and in the end it ends up freezing the process, which is very disappointing.

PDFfiller review by Lee S.
Lee S.

"Web based solution for your PDF edits"

What do you like best?

My organizations user environment is based off of ChromeOS leaving my teams ability to edit PDF's options slim to none. PDFfiller allow's my team to edit PDF's from any web browser. We now can make the edits needed to keep business flowing, all while staying in the cloud!

What do you dislike?

The UI has an allotment of tools. However some tools are repetitive such as "Save to Desktop' vs 'Save to Google Drive'. In the world of ChromeOS, these two functions are the same.

I've also had my users inform me; the need to click and confirm process's are a time suck. It would be great to have a simple "Upload/edit/export" tool which would omit some of the steps currently required by PDFfiller.

Our organization downloads a 3rd party document which comes in the form of a PDF for every single customer that uses our services.

PDFfiller allows my team to edit the PDF's prior to sending them off to the customer.

PDFfiller review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"A well-rounded PDF editing tool with reasonable pricing"

What do you like best?

I really like that PDFfiller is a very user friendly and employs a lot of the same standard editing tools commonly found in simple office software like Microsoft Word. It's a great step up from the standard Acrobat Reader and also has an easier learning curve than some of the more advanced Adobe PDF products. Being able to sign documents electronically is another strong feature.

What do you dislike?

When I edit a document that has more than one page, I am unable to perform a copy and paste across multiple pages, which is a bit annoying when trying to standardize items across one document. Saving documents is also very easy. We can save the document to any one of my computer folders or a cloud storage account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that PDFfiller is a very effective and easy-to-use PDF editor and converter. For the price and functionality, it's definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.

Since we often deal with many types of text documents, especially Word documents, PDFfiller has really helped to enable conversions of Word documents to PDF, which are more ideal for certain things like printing. We can also convert PDF files to Word, which greatly reduces our need to perform time-consuming typing. In general, PDFfiller has been a great tool for working with PDF files with its intuitive interface and clear functionality.

PDFfiller review by Debra J.
Debra J.

"Great tool for keeping private information, private."

What do you like best?

In our busy world, it is great to find a tool like PDFfiller to make things easier and to make sure private information is kept private. We no longer send attachments that can be read in an email that has sensitive information. Using templates has cut down our document sharing time! We now create a template that can be used over and over again. The big win in the form filling tool is the ability to add validation for the data entry.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I get from users is PDFfiller documents are not showing up in their primary inbox. They have to search for them. We made it mandatory to check the box to send a copy of the email notification to our email address. This has made it easier to forward the email with the secure link to the recipient if they can't seem to find the PDFfiller email generated to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really take a look at your existing document and take the time to setup templates.

In our office, we have tons of forms that need to have checkboxes and other types of validation done along with making sure it is easy for our users can easily sign the documents. PDFFiller provides the validation we need for our users to fill out forms properly. PDFfiller has multiple ways for users to sign electronically whether they are on their mobile device or their laptop; signing electronically is easy for them.

PDFfiller review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Easy and versatile "

What do you like best?

I love that I don't need to hurt my brain trying to learn how to complete a simple task on PDFfiller. Everything is right where I need it and very easy to use. All the functions I need are right at the top and do exactly what I would expect. I like that it is web based and that I can access save documents anywhere if I am not at my computer.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike. I did some research before using this program and it fit my needs better than anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product for anyone who does not have access to a employer issued PDF document editor. It has all the functions of their competitors however I find it much easier to use and navigate.

I don't have access to document signing software through my employer. So now I am able to create fillable PDFs, Sign and Date documents without having to print out and scan into my email. It makes tasks quick and easy.

PDFfiller review by Dorian A.
Dorian A.

"PDF Filler works well with all documents"

What do you like best?

The ablitiy to be able to edit documents in PDF format is great. Saving time. When we are bidding on a job i can use the form provided to us from the client. Very easy to use and has worked well ever time I have neede it. Another great feature is that the PDF filler is auto saved in your online profile... so you can take the documents with you.

What do you dislike?

some times when you go to open the PDF from my email directly... it does not up load... so then I have to down load the pdf on to my computure, open PDF fill web app then upload file..... not sure why it does this but it has happened more often lately than it did before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be great if the filler could be able to authenticate docuements, a big one for us is Bonding, When we submit a bond they require an e-bonding ( look it up) the ebond authenicates the signatures from 3 different parties and leave a digital paper trail that can be confrimed by the client. We recently had to do this and the one website mobile bonds.com has an interface that is not user freindly for set up... and we had to spend countless time with the tech on the phone for the first few bonds. If the filler is able to do this that would be great.

Allowing us to make our bid proposals look great, avoid hand writing in documents, setting us apart from the rest. we also can share the file with my staff making it even better

PDFfiller review by David N.
David N.

"Don't Look Any Further If You Need Document Processing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send to sign documents the most. I use it in my business daily. I like the features to organize my documents and to make templates. The templates are a life saver. Also, PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures, dates and finalize documents all in one step, saves time, LOTS of time!

What do you dislike?

I like it all. I don't have any complaints.I have used other document signing programs and they are way more difficult to use. No so with PDFfiller. The mobile app is not that easy to use as the (desktop) version. If I had to say Sometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But that could be connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a document editing tool that does everything you can think of USE PDFFILLER it ROCKS! If you need to use this product to mark up documents and sign, try this product! I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

I can get leases and contracts signed very easily. I like the ability to get clients to sign contracts and leases on their mobile phones. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

PDFfiller review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"An easy choice! "

What do you like best?

As a beginner, I was surprised not only with the fact that PDFfiller was so much easier to learn and use than the Adobe Suite but also at the range of capabilities on offer! From my first use of this online program I found new pleasure in dealing with .pdf files. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

What do you dislike?

The user Interface could do with being a little less busy. A streamlined interface and a compact "how to..." would take a 9/10 to a 10. It just needs some tweaking and it's perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion it is definitely worth spending the small amount to upgrade to the paid version!

Administration issues generally...adding text, file conversion and commenting on documents...are all problems that I had to either pay to have done elsewhere or ask for an expensive subscription that was never in my budget and wouldn't be approved if I had asked.

PDFfiller review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"Excellent Results"

What do you like best?

I can send as many documents out for signature as I want. No restrictions. I used to use Adobe, but they had a cap on the amount of documents you can send for signature. When I tried to get that upgraded, they had outlandish prices for this same service.

With PDFfiller, I can send all the documents I want and I'm also able to save all of them securely.

What do you dislike?

I wish the PDF conversions didn't come out like pictures. When I convert a PDF to Word, it always comes into Word as a picture instead of being able to edit the document. As a recruiter, I receive a lot of resumes that need some work before we can submit them to clients. I still have to use Adobe for this function, so now I'm paying for two PDF programs. I can't just stay with Adobe though because of the above mentioned issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need eSignatures, this is the program to go with.

Remote onboarding is a breeze with PDFfiller. I am able to send HR documents to people across the country and still get them to work on time. I'm in VA and have to get employees to work in all states across the country, as well as oversees. We have to get documents to them for signature and faxing doesn't always work. With PDFfiller, we can send anyone any document and get it back fully signed by them. It's truly wonderful.

PDFfiller review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"This has made processing forms that come to in PDF a snap and eliminates the waste of printing."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to create fillable forms along with the e-signature. PDF filler allows me to make forms for use around the office that were once blank copies to fill in by hand where many mistakes were made. Having the ability to make forms has reduced the amount of mistakes to almost none. This program saves time, ensures more accuracy to your documents, keeps files stored neatly and are easy to access in the future. This is a must when preparing any proposals. Have tried other PDF edit programs and they are clunky and not easy to use. The other programs are hard to find your documents after creation.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of uses that are not at my price level that would be nice to pay just if you need that function for a one time use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDF filler is so much easier to use rather than free trial software. The application allows you to make quick edits of all document types and is a real time saver when it comes to preparing proposals and gathering signatures. If you require mass editing multiple file formats and want to save time this program is a must. This program is used exclusively when compiling proposals. The ease of edits and write over capability saves time by not needing to re-type documents, instead write right to the document. The cost of PDF filler is really affordable for all you get when it comes to processing pdf's.

I receive many forms to fill out by hand and instead use PDF Filler. This saves a lot of time and ensures less errors on when sending forms back to the sender. The receiver doesn't have to hope handwritten documents can be read. PDF Filler has reduced the amount of printed documents.

PDFfiller review by Roger W. W.
Roger W. W.

"Real Estate Documents "

What do you like best?

We love how easy this system is to use for all of our real estate transaction documents. Very easy to navigate on a PC / MAC on a great app for your phone! When on the go we find it very easy to upload a contract document to make changes or to obtain a signature. I also use the program to edit any items for personal use as well. I find using the system helps me integrate school documents for my children. It is a great addition to anyone who owns a business and is looking for a nice way to conduct business at home or on the go! I highly recommend the app to anyone and find it very helpful. Definitely put the app on your mobile device! It work fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. We find the system very easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No recommendations at this time. I find the product to work very well!

Quick fill in for blank real estate documents like disclosures, amendments, and other items.

PDFfiller review by Jim A.
Jim A.

"Easy for a big ole dummy"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is pretty intuitive and that I’m able to figure most things out on my own. I am able to erase and utilize previously filled forms that otherwise I might have to obtain from another source. The time and energy savings for me offsets the cost. In addition, I like being able to work on the program from a mobile standpoint - as long as I have cell phone or internet connectivity, I’m able to access and work on documents at my convenience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike. I still struggle with how to send a document directly out of the program to someone that may or may not have sufficiently updated software or skills to open. I’ve worked around this by saving the document and then sending from a cloud storage site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’ve used tillable Adobe programs and PDFfiller meets or exceeds the capabilities of the Adobe programs I have used.

Ability to fill out insurance applications and forms for use with multiple end users.

PDFfiller review by Barbara F.
Barbara F.

"edit, sign and share your pdf documents."

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is not like any other program to work with pdf. With this program you will be able to:

1.- You can create pdf files from other text documents or image documents

2.- It has a built-in word processor, with which you can add texts without any problem.

3.- You can add images, delete lines, underline words, add arrows and many other things, which is a very good thing especially when, like me, you should correct some documents that you send in pdf.

4.- The program allows you to integrate it with some cloud systems such as box, dropbox, drive. What makes it easier to edit the documents without wasting time downloading them to your pc and then uploading them to the PDFfiller platform.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only unfavorable thing is that sometimes the platform takes too long when you want to add a file to be able to edit it, with which you lose a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an online PDF editor that allows you to edit some files, create watermarks, annotate your files, highlight phrases and some other things, I think it's worth trying PDFfiller.

I know that maybe it is not the best pdf file editor, but if you are looking for something simple, without big pretense and that it complies with what it promises, it seems to me that this platform is for you and you will not be disappointed.

*I warn you that if you must have patience, because sometimes the page seems to be saturated and it takes a long time to upload a file for editing.

In my case, I use it mainly to correct documents sent to me by some students and some patients, and with this program I can make corrections and annotations in the documents without the need to change its format to word, which usually leads to some misconfigurations of pages, double jumps, and words cut. So PDFfiller is a wonderful tool for me since I can do everything I need, directly in my cloud and without using other tools than pdffiller.

PDFfiller review by john r.
john r.

"Create, edit and share your pdf files easily and comfortably."

What do you like best?

With PDFfiller you can choose two ways of working; one free, with the classic restrictions on the amount of files per day, and another one of pay where you can use all the tools without limits of anything.

When you just enter pdffiller draws attention to their environment, where they do not appear the common options of the type "word to pdf" or "pdf to jpeg", but directly asks to find the file with which you want to work. Here is where you find another novelty since you can upload your file, paste the URL where the file is, get it from your mail or request the document from a third party and everything from the same page facilitating the integration of the program to your daily use.

Once you open a file you can see a toolbar that allows you to add add text, add check, insert images, underline words, delete, blackout, and of course, add watermark, making the environment become a text editor and not only in program to change the extension of the files.

from the same page you can send to print, send via mail, share with social networks (fb and google), share the link and of course, save your file as pdf, word, excel or ppt.

What do you dislike?

If we stop to look at PDFfiller itself it does not contain negative aspects that are so important to correct, it would clearly be great if the whole system could be integrated into your networks and work for free, but it is also understood that the work and investment that made the creators of pdffiller should be rewarded in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

totally recommendable If you're looking to convert files to and from pdf, this program works wonders, and if you want to edit some parts of your files, it works pretty well too.

until recently I was using other programs when I had to work with pdf or convert files to pdf, but the truth is that pdffiller has necessary features to become one of my most used programs since within its tools it has a feature that allows blackout in those phrases or data that you do not want to reveal because they are confidential or sensitive, which is particularly useful for me when I have to make some presentations or present documents to external agents and I do not want to reveal all the data.

PDFfiller review by Deborah W.
Deborah W.

"Great for filling out tax forms and anything else you can think of!"

What do you like best?

I use Quickbooks and have to send out 1099NT which is not a capability in Quickbooks. 1099 forms must be scannable and I can purchase the printed forms and fill it out on PDFfiller. I can then print on the scannable forms and they are perfectly aligned. Saves time and money. Also, I like the fact that I can create a template so I don't have to re-type the same company information, tax numbers, etc. The product is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about PDFfiller. Other than maybe the fact that I probably don't use it enough to offset the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use - I intended to use for a month and then cancel, but I ended up keeping it.

I mostly use for 1099NT's as mentioned above. I really need to explore!

PDFfiller review by José Pablo G.
José Pablo G.

"I had a great Experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of tools avaliable gives a lot of possibilities working a PDF Doc. Its been very usefull to me. And its online! You could access the tool anywhere! I like the fact that it brings a possibility of working any kind of PDF doc.

What do you dislike?

I consider the price is a bit expensive. And sometimes I have a little difficulty changing the size of images included in a document, maybe this feature could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Its very usefull and is online, give it a try

Gives our company the posibility to aply signatures on docs. And doing corrections on different PDF with mistakes. In our Buisiness its very common to have changes in final documents as puchase orders. And PDFfiller is a great tool to correct mistakes that we have to face everyday.

PDFfiller review by Rizalito G.
Rizalito G.

"BETTER THAN DOCU SIGN? YES!!!!"

What do you like best?

The Best Part is the Ease of Use and very intuitive.. The ease of editing any PDF files and so easy to send my real estate contracts to be signed from anywhere!!! And it is Priced just right!!!

What do you dislike?

Hummm.... I really can not think of any! At first it was hard to navigate, but once you know where everything is .. its very easy.. I really don't know why anyone would use DocuSign, the y charge so much for so little.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would give it a try.. I did and love it.. so easy to use.. and so affordable.

I mainly use Pdf Filler for having real estate contracts signed by my sellers & buyers.. but its great for editing any pdf file..

PDFfiller review by Administrator

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

The program is very quick and easy to use. Uploads your documents very fast. You can type or alternate any pdf or word file. It saves it in no time. You can go back and look at any file you have uploaded. Everything is saved. I also love the fact I can use it on my phone as well through the app. It is extremely convenient. I can fill out new vendors forms very quick which saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come up with any problems for as long as I have used it...over 2 years now.

It saves me a lot of time. It is a very convenient and fast way to fill out forms or alternate them. Adding a signature on any form is so easy to do through pdffiller. I don't have to print the form, chase my husband to sign, scan it and then email it. Imagine just uploading your form, adding the signature which is already saved and you're DONE :D

PDFfiller review by Amanda J.
Amanda J.

"This software is both a life saver and a time saver. "

What do you like best?

Allows unlimited potential to edit virtually any document and send it electronically or conventionally. This software is a time saver/life saver.

What do you dislike?

The drawback. The Eraser tool. This tool could use some work as far as the shape of the tool. The option to be circular as well as the normal shape would be of great assistance when editing. A competitor of yours, sorry to mention uses an eraser too that is amazing and I have thought of switching simply for access to the editing qualities of that software. It allows for the one time purchase of their software and I would not pay monthly fees to maintain it either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the product and use it!! See what you are missing!!

The editor allows our office to clean up and mark up documents received in our office such as lease agreements or forms attached to a policy which either enhance or negatively impact the clients coverage from year to year. We directly not on those forms in our proposals during renewal negotiations so the client has specifically seen and reviewed how the coverage impacts their insurance needs.

PDFfiller review by Consultant

"One stop shop for PDF needs!"

What do you like best?

PDF filler is very user-friendly. My favorite features are that it saves your docs. This makes it easy to keep editing docs that you use over and over. Also, when you use the erase feature, it keeps the eraser on the same line, which I could never do on my own! At the end, you can download the whole doc, or individual pages, this feature really helps and saves time on splitting the document with other programs.

What do you dislike?

Once docs are ready, the loading time to save can sometimes feel slow. Also, uploading the docs can sometimes feel slow. This is not a deal breaker, but perhaps something that can be worked on. I think there should also be a feature where you can upload docs one after the other for the same session, and it will merge the docs (or ask if you want to) and edit them together. It seems right now we have to edit each separate if they are not already joined, save them, and then go to another program to merge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have an option to merge docs, make speeds quicker.

When I get contracts, most of the time they are not complete to be approved. This allows me to add extra details and even sign the docs. I like the stamp it adds to show when the signature was made.

PDFfiller review by Lisa A.
Lisa A.

"Lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

I have been using PDFfiler for more than 4 years. It makes my pdf documents look professional. There is no longer a need to print a doc, fill it in with pen, scan, and send. PDFfiler reduces the amount of steps I have to take to get the job done. It helps to also have everything saved on the My Docs page. I can find the same tax documents I need month after month. PDFfiler also reduces the amount of paper needed to generate a document. I probably use PDFfiler every day.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to turn off the assisted pop-ups. They can obstruct the box I want to enter text.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple to use. Makes your docs look professional and neat. Easy to manipulate a doc that is incorrect.

I fill out every form on PDFfiler. It's automatic to me. In addition, when I am unable to edit a Word doc or other pdf, I know I can upload it to PDFfiler and get the job done right away.

PDFfiller review by Jane L.
Jane L.

"I wish I'd downloaded PDFfIller sooner!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can make any document filler-friendly. My handwriting is atrocious. I've completed applications, tax forms, and more. I love that I can move my text around. Love that I can easily insert check marks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle a bit with saving my documents. I sometimes want to save one as a blank and one as a completely filled form.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes! It will make your life easier!

It's so easy to change a document I might have goofed up! I can make the change and reprint. Done. It's been a huge timesaver for me. I can prefill certain parts of a form I have to use over and over which saves time.

PDFfiller review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"A must for any serious business"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily sign documentation, and have these pages sent directly to their intended recipients from one location. That it is cloud based and it's easy ability to integrate with our existing customer support solutions and office365

What do you dislike?

Their is very little to dislike by this platform, but the ability to add multiple sources for example if I want to print and email a copy of a document at once would be good. It's quite clunky at the moment, requiring us to save and then go back into the system and request print when we need a hard copy of the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use, and very competitive pricing. If you compare this product with the more expensive competition it does all of the same things but at considerable less cost. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking at obtaining signatures or sharing documentation via the cloud. The control panel is very innovative and makes requesting/creating documentation very easy for end users.

We have literally saved countless reams of paper and many man hours through using this software. Documents can be electronically signed, and sent and you can even request a signature for documents. Collaborating with staff and end users is made very easy through the user interface that is provided and you can easily see which users have signed the documentation or even request reminders when documents remain in a pending state.

PDFfiller review by Taner O.
Taner O.

"Great Online Platform for PDF file filling"

What do you like best?

This is available everywhere where you go. You do not have to take your computer or have a software installed on your laptop. You can access it from anywhere else. In addition, it is very user friendly to navigate through the platform to accomplish what you would like to do.

What do you dislike?

I just don't have any dislike. So there is not much to say for this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy and available for access anywhere you access a computer. You do not have to have one.

All my PDF applications are done through the platform. Fast, available always, and you can do it on any computer or mobile device.

PDFfiller review by Dustin S.
Dustin S.

"Have been extremely happy for years!"

What do you like best?

I have been using PDFiller for 2 years now, and it doesn't disappoint! It is easy to navigate around, and just as easy to save on to your computer, send as email or just print right away. I also like the new function of saving repeated work as a template.

Thanks so much for a great product!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I would say is wrong with this program! I have never had an issue!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Super simple to naviagte!!

I am able to work quickly on documents that I need for my foodservice operation. PDFiller makes it easy to taper any document to my specific customers needs.

PDFfiller review by Kristen B.
Kristen B.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and how much guidance it offers on how to save and find your documents once you're done. You can easily control where you want your filled information to go, and your documents come out looking professional and polished.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I dislike. It's very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy and you can learn how to be successful with it instantly, and get right to work.

I receive documents all the time that need to be filled out and without full Adobe Acrobat, they were impossible to work on until I got PDFfiller.

PDFfiller review by MARIA A.
MARIA A.

"The Perfect Insurance Agent Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make my own PDF Templates. It is the perfect insurance agent tool when you're doing multiple certificates of insurance for commercial customers during renewal time. I love the feature where I can e-sign the documents and save it as a PDF which saves me ink and paper.

What do you dislike?

I can't figure out how to combine 2 PDF'S and merge them together so I use a different program for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must have if you're in the insurance industry

It saves us time by creating templates, super helpful when it comes to creating multiple PDF's for our customers.

PDFfiller review by Arjen S.
Arjen S.

"Works beautifully"

What do you like best?

As a Realtor, my whole business is based on electronic documentation. PDF filler is kind of named poorly, because it really is a PDF editor. It allows you to easily change almost anything on a pdf document...across both desktop and mobile platforms. It simply works as you'd expect it to...every time. I use it practically every day.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better tools for generating lines (how about a toggle into and out of orthagonal for a line?) It should allow deeper zooming with a thumbnail view showing where you are in the overall document. I like my pdfs to look perfect and sometimes these limit me in that goal.

A Realtor literally lives or dies on his/her electronic documentation. This tool lets me master the changes that inevitably occur with documents. I use it every day.

PDFfiller review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Good cloud-based pdf form software"

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is a good cloud-based solution for signing and editing pdf documents without the need for a complete pdf editing suite. Uploading files is very simple. We just select Upload to go to the folder and then we can choose which documents to upload.

What do you dislike?

The speed of returning to the dashboard can be a bit slow sometimes. There is no autosave, so every time you log in on another session, you will exit from the first session and lose your unsaved work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have recommended this service to co-workers and others in my field. These people work with many forms and applications and they can solve many problems related to online documents with PDFfiller.

We can easily add the fields we need to any document. In just a few steps, we can send the document to the recipient to collect information or sign. It is especially useful when I leave my desk and need to sign a document on my phone.

PDFfiller review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Great PDF Forms Software"

What do you like best?

PDF Filler is great for completing forms, editing existing PDF documents, and digitally signing forms.

What do you dislike?

Meets all expectations and more. No issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are only using part of the functionality of PDFfiller. No doubt other businesses will be able to take advantage of more of the features. Well worthwhile.

PDF Filler saves us time in several ways: 1) saves time spent scanning documents, 2) makes completion of third party forms faster and more professional looking, 3) enables editing of existing PDF documents (rather than editing in Word, printing or saving as a PDF and re-signing), and 4) Digital signing.

PDFfiller review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Professional imoression for Real Estate Agents"

What do you like best?

I like the choice of fonts because one can add changes or complete empty fields to a pdf and by using a different font from the original text it is clear that the additions are different from the original..

Also I like that one can add circles, check marks, "X" to a doc. And can erase portions of text.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to pay extra to add or subtract pages from a pdf.

My hand writing is very poor. So I use PDFiller to compensate for this deficiency..

PDFfiller review by User

"Very Useful and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is user friendly. It makes the paperwork process for our clients easier which helps us win and retain a lot of business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system will not allow me to download the forms I've edited. Sometimes there are glitches in the system that prevent us from logging in and saving documents. Sometimes system can be a bit slow, I notice it more in the afternoon where people may use the system more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to explore all functions this product offers! There is a ton of functions for the price you pay, take full advantage and improve your day to day work!

I am making documents more user friendly for my clients. This helps us retain business for ease of paperwork completion.

PDFfiller review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"Can't live without"

What do you like best?

being able to access a document that I use every month and just make the few changes

What do you dislike?

I have not found any thing yet that I dislike about PDF filler. I tried to think and I just cannot think of anything that I don't like. It works for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you will love it and it will change the way you work.

Time saver is the biggest. It no longer takes me 30 minutes to complete a form handwritten. I just download it to pdf filler and go in and type in the answers. I use it every single day and it saves so much of my time and my time is valuable so it is also saving our company money.

PDFfiller review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Great low cost option for all my PDF needs"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a user friendly and cost efficient alternative to PDF editing. I have found that it can do everything (and more) than other services can. It is easy to use and excellent solution for our company

What do you dislike?

The SINGLE thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that encrypted pdfs can be sent but NOT returned encrypted. Sometimes I will send a form to an employee and need the PDF to be encrypted returned back to me and there is no option for that.

The encrypted services have been a burden but the benefits are abundant. It is a great tool and I love that I can send our employees forms to fill out and they can receive/return them from their phones.

PDFfiller review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"review of pdffiller"

What do you like best?

The best features are (1) the ability to easily import and that it converts with accuracy and (2) the ability to manipulate doc - more specifically merge, edit, copy, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that does not seem intuitive at times is the folder structure and how the files are organized. When editing a doc it will always move a doc to the top because it is the most recently viewed or edited doc - but this sometimes makes it confusing. Similar to Outlook, it would be nice to have easier drag and drop feature for organizing the docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a quick out of the box product, overall very intuitive and easy to use.

Able to import and edit docs as well as having them signed online.

PDFfiller review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sending your kid to summer camp just got so much easier"

What do you like best?

I manage customer service at high tech firms but at home I am just a mom. And every summer I have the nightmare of getting medical forms for kids to summer camps. Usually it is a real pain of printing the form, filling in the info for the kid, scanning it, faxing it to the pediatrician. This time I decided to try PDFfiller which I use at work, and it literally took me 3 min to do two camps! I just imported the medical form pdf, filled it in, and faxed it to the doctor's office right from the app. Nightmare no more :-)

What do you dislike?

Some UI feels non-standard. For example I could only save the pdf in my downloads folder rather than being able to select the folder I wanted.

Primarily, filling of paper forms online, for example insurance and tax paperwork for new employees.

PDFfiller review by Kayla W.
Kayla W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to send documents to clients for signatures. It takes away the hassle of wasted paper and having to set up time and date to meet with the client to sign.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about PDFfiller. My only complaint would be that it is sometimes confusing for clients to log on and sign documents. The tool bar feels a bit cluttered as well. I think it could be simplified to further improve the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend spending some time creating documents before sending them to clients so you can see what it looks like yourself and explain how it will work when they receive it. There is also an erase button that allows you to hide certain parts of documents from clients that you might not be ready for them to see.

We spent over $20,000 just on office supplies last year. With PDFfiller, we are hoping to cut that cost, save paper, and contribute to doing our part to save out beautiful earth. PDFfiller has aided in our hopes to cut down on paper use and waste.

PDFfiller review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have send a document via text or email to have someone electronically sign it. I also like the fact that you can edit PDF documents! It used to be so hard to get anything done at my current job but now I can edit Bill of Laidings, Commerical invoices.... etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing! this software is truly amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate! You need this in your life! Its awesome for sending my drivers documents to Esign.

over seas documents that were quite difficult to re-create or edit.

PDFfiller review by Annette D.
Annette D.

"Valuable Professional Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy accessibility, signature verification, conversion to other formats, storage of documents, and ability to share to multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Zip Files - have to open and resave docs needed for uploading to other sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must be familiar with Zip files; Dashboard is super user-friendly; would not recommend for an occasional user - should have consistent need for the various services it provides.

A quick and easy tool for conversion of docs to other formats compatible for social media marketing. And easy signature option of docs required for business transactions.

PDFfiller review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Has potential for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I do really like the 'Edit' functions for PDFfiller, these are what makes the product great! You can change, update several fields, add fields and adjust text. I can write notes and most importantly; update a document "on the fly". That is what makes PDFfiller so useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not agree with the price. It should be a tiered level or a usage level pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can begin to use the functions with little training. It is very user friendly .

I have had instant access to some files that have issues being viewed with other apps. This has solved my issues in the field when I can't use other products.

PDFfiller review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I can sign paperwork, make changes and do it all without a printer wherever I am in the world.

What do you dislike?

There are some some glitches with the program.. for example to save a document you first have to make a duplicate of it. Also, I thought there was a way to re-number pages but that feature seems to be gone?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great program overall and affordable. I would definitely recommend it.

I love being able to make changes to offer sign backs without a printer. Even if I'm in my office I still use it to keep the document clean and easy to read.

PDFfiller review by User

"Great editing tool without Adobe DS"

What do you like best?

I like the idea that I can edit a PDF document that is not machine fillable. I have been using this program for several years now in personal and not for profit business.

What do you dislike?

This is not the most user friendly program to use. It lacks a search field or help section to answer questions as how to do something I do not know how to do. It would be nice to be able to save a document as you are finishing instead of having to go back and rename a document. This is the case when I am using a master form that gets updated each month. I work on my laptop and the print screen has the print button to low. I see a sliver of the print button, that if I mess around with it for a while, I can eventually click on it. I can't be the only person with this problem. It would be helpful if the print screen could open a little higher on the screen, reduce some of the preface before the print button or have the print button on the top of the form. I also get frustrated with getting an actual signature in the system. There are no clear instructions on how to do that. It took me hours and hours to get my signature as part of the program. It would be nice to be able to scan a signature into the program. I have used Adobe DC with work in the past and I find it is a superior product, but not worth the cost with the volume of paperwork I need to do. Also a typical example of issues I have with PDFiller is the instruction to take a screen shot of my log in page. I have no idea of how to do that so I attached a PDF master document I use pdfiller to complete each month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect to see the most beautiful documents as far as how things line up, but it is certainly a way to complete PDF forms typed instead of hand written,

As I stated above I use PDF filler with forms that are not fillable. I have used them to complete tax returns when a fillable form is not available. I have used them to sign a document instead of having to print, sign and rescan the document before sending it back to the originator. I have not used it to obtain other peoples signature

PDFfiller review by Susan O.
Susan O.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use and has all of the forms that I am looking for. I use this product on a monthly basis and find that it is easy to use and that the documents are easy to find.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I can't find a form that I know I have filled out. Also there are times that I am unable to get back to the home screen to find a new form.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to others and in fact I have done so. This product is easy to use and inexpensive compared to other products like it.

Form 2848, Form 1099Misc and W2s

PDFfiller review by Administrator

"It has made life easier for both myself and the physician I work for when filling out forms"

What do you like best?

I love that the physician can dictate the form to me and I can easily load the form and type it up for him. He is extremely busy and needs to fill these forms out on his own time. Now I can do it for him saving him the time to focus on face to face visits with his patients.

What do you dislike?

It is very new to me, so I am uncertain if there is anything at this point I don't like, as I am unfamiliar with a good portion of the program. But what I have used thus far is great!

Please refer to What do you like best? as I essentially answered this there.

PDFfiller review by J.D. R.
J.D. R.

"Insurance Docs"

What do you like best?

I like that you can save the template for a certificate of insurance or an application and send it out that way. It still saves it as new but also creates the new Document.

What do you dislike?

The same feature that I love so much, isn’t quite as easy to navigate on the App. It’s super easy on the full online version though.

Super easy to use on the go with the App access. I live that part of it.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

I really like how I can fill out any form and it will turn it into a pdf. I also like how I can sign any form with my signature.

What do you dislike?

I do not really enjoy filling out forms that do not provide just a box to type in, rather it is little individual boxes for every letter. When the form is this way. I have to insert a new text box for every letter so that the letters would fall in their own little box and doesn't look out of place. These are the forms that are difficult to fill out. Unless there is a setting I haven't figured out yet.

I am currently a law school student. There are a lot of forms I have had to fill out and PDFfiller makes this so much easier because I can just send them electronically to those who are alright with receiving them electronically.

PDFfiller review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Functional with a deceptive start"

What do you like best?

You are able to make, import, or fill any PDF form easily. It is intuitive, in that I'm able to use it without difficulty. I am not one who is generally able to understand the use of software without first fumbling considerably. PDFfiller is easy to use, and does everything I need done. I have renewed my subscription for that reason.

What do you dislike?

The initial sign-on is rather deceptive. You are given the opportunity to fill out a form, allegedly for free. Once completed, you are required to sign up to actually use the form. In my case, the form was long and complex, and I didn't want to have to do it again. I felt that was not the best way to begin a business relationship. Had they shown me the functionality with a single free use, I would likely have subscribed with a more positive first opinion of the company. I use a considerable amount of PDF in the course of business, so they would have still ended up with a customer, albeit without a sense of having been decepted into using their product.

The signature is less than stellar. That might be user error, though

PDFfiller review by Carlos A. M.
Carlos A. M.

"Great App for Travel"

What do you like best?

This app has been immensely useful. There have been times when I am not at my desk and needed to fill out some forms and this app allowed to me to do so right on my phone. This is life saving productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was the many screen you need to go through to finally start using it. Other than that, the app is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app. It just takes a few minutes of patience to get through the screens.

The business problems this app solves is the ability to conduct business anywhere. You are no longer constraint to your desk or an office. This allows for travel and connectivity almost anywhere.

Learn more about PDFfiller

PDFfiller Videos

Learning about PDFfiller?

* We monitor all PDFfiller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.