PDFfiller

PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.

Work for PDFfiller?

Learning about PDFfiller?

PDFfiller Reviews

Ask PDFfiller a Question
Showing 170 PDFfiller reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDFfiller
PDFfiller review by Lee S.
Lee S.

"Web based solution for your PDF edits"

What do you like best?

My organizations user environment is based off of ChromeOS leaving my teams ability to edit PDF's options slim to none. PDFfiller allow's my team to edit PDF's from any web browser. We now can make the edits needed to keep business flowing, all while staying in the cloud!

What do you dislike?

The UI has an allotment of tools. However some tools are repetitive such as "Save to Desktop' vs 'Save to Google Drive'. In the world of ChromeOS, these two functions are the same.

I've also had my users inform me; the need to click and confirm process's are a time suck. It would be great to have a simple "Upload/edit/export" tool which would omit some of the steps currently required by PDFfiller.

Our organization downloads a 3rd party document which comes in the form of a PDF for every single customer that uses our services.

PDFfiller allows my team to edit the PDF's prior to sending them off to the customer.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

PDFfiller review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"A well-rounded PDF editing tool with reasonable pricing"

What do you like best?

I really like that PDFfiller is a very user friendly and employs a lot of the same standard editing tools commonly found in simple office software like Microsoft Word. It's a great step up from the standard Acrobat Reader and also has an easier learning curve than some of the more advanced Adobe PDF products. Being able to sign documents electronically is another strong feature.

What do you dislike?

When I edit a document that has more than one page, I am unable to perform a copy and paste across multiple pages, which is a bit annoying when trying to standardize items across one document. Saving documents is also very easy. We can save the document to any one of my computer folders or a cloud storage account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that PDFfiller is a very effective and easy-to-use PDF editor and converter. For the price and functionality, it's definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.

Since we often deal with many types of text documents, especially Word documents, PDFfiller has really helped to enable conversions of Word documents to PDF, which are more ideal for certain things like printing. We can also convert PDF files to Word, which greatly reduces our need to perform time-consuming typing. In general, PDFfiller has been a great tool for working with PDF files with its intuitive interface and clear functionality.

PDFfiller review by Debra J.
Debra J.

"Great tool for keeping private information, private."

What do you like best?

In our busy world, it is great to find a tool like PDFfiller to make things easier and to make sure private information is kept private. We no longer send attachments that can be read in an email that has sensitive information. Using templates has cut down our document sharing time! We now create a template that can be used over and over again. The big win in the form filling tool is the ability to add validation for the data entry.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I get from users is PDFfiller documents are not showing up in their primary inbox. They have to search for them. We made it mandatory to check the box to send a copy of the email notification to our email address. This has made it easier to forward the email with the secure link to the recipient if they can't seem to find the PDFfiller email generated to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really take a look at your existing document and take the time to setup templates.

In our office, we have tons of forms that need to have checkboxes and other types of validation done along with making sure it is easy for our users can easily sign the documents. PDFFiller provides the validation we need for our users to fill out forms properly. PDFfiller has multiple ways for users to sign electronically whether they are on their mobile device or their laptop; signing electronically is easy for them.

PDFfiller review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Easy and versatile "

What do you like best?

I love that I don't need to hurt my brain trying to learn how to complete a simple task on PDFfiller. Everything is right where I need it and very easy to use. All the functions I need are right at the top and do exactly what I would expect. I like that it is web based and that I can access save documents anywhere if I am not at my computer.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike. I did some research before using this program and it fit my needs better than anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for anyone who does not have access to a employer issued PDF document editor. It has all the functions of their competitors however I find it much easier to use and navigate.

I don't have access to document signing software through my employer. So now I am able to create fillable PDFs, Sign and Date documents without having to print out and scan into my email. It makes tasks quick and easy.

PDFfiller review by Dorian A.
Dorian A.

"PDF Filler works well with all documents"

What do you like best?

The ablitiy to be able to edit documents in PDF format is great. Saving time. When we are bidding on a job i can use the form provided to us from the client. Very easy to use and has worked well ever time I have neede it. Another great feature is that the PDF filler is auto saved in your online profile... so you can take the documents with you.

What do you dislike?

some times when you go to open the PDF from my email directly... it does not up load... so then I have to down load the pdf on to my computure, open PDF fill web app then upload file..... not sure why it does this but it has happened more often lately than it did before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if the filler could be able to authenticate docuements, a big one for us is Bonding, When we submit a bond they require an e-bonding ( look it up) the ebond authenicates the signatures from 3 different parties and leave a digital paper trail that can be confrimed by the client. We recently had to do this and the one website mobile bonds.com has an interface that is not user freindly for set up... and we had to spend countless time with the tech on the phone for the first few bonds. If the filler is able to do this that would be great.

Allowing us to make our bid proposals look great, avoid hand writing in documents, setting us apart from the rest. we also can share the file with my staff making it even better

PDFfiller review by David N.
David N.

"Don't Look Any Further If You Need Document Processing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send to sign documents the most. I use it in my business daily. I like the features to organize my documents and to make templates. The templates are a life saver. Also, PDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures, dates and finalize documents all in one step, saves time, LOTS of time!

What do you dislike?

I like it all. I don't have any complaints.I have used other document signing programs and they are way more difficult to use. No so with PDFfiller. The mobile app is not that easy to use as the (desktop) version. If I had to say Sometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But that could be connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a document editing tool that does everything you can think of USE PDFFILLER it ROCKS! If you need to use this product to mark up documents and sign, try this product! I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.

I can get leases and contracts signed very easily. I like the ability to get clients to sign contracts and leases on their mobile phones. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

PDFfiller review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"An easy choice! "

What do you like best?

As a beginner, I was surprised not only with the fact that PDFfiller was so much easier to learn and use than the Adobe Suite but also at the range of capabilities on offer! From my first use of this online program I found new pleasure in dealing with .pdf files. I now use the program Every Single Day to create, manipulate or convert files that used to sit waiting, sometimes for days at a time, to be done by the one or two people with access to more expensive and less user friendly programs. Now I have a new "can-do" attitude to the workings of .pdf files. I can't recommend this online tool enough and it's so affordable, you can buy a license to use at home. Great product, lots of advantages. You will not look back, you will not regret this purchase.

What do you dislike?

The user Interface could do with being a little less busy. A streamlined interface and a compact "how to..." would take a 9/10 to a 10. It just needs some tweaking and it's perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion it is definitely worth spending the small amount to upgrade to the paid version!

Administration issues generally...adding text, file conversion and commenting on documents...are all problems that I had to either pay to have done elsewhere or ask for an expensive subscription that was never in my budget and wouldn't be approved if I had asked.

PDFfiller review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"Excellent Results"

What do you like best?

I can send as many documents out for signature as I want. No restrictions. I used to use Adobe, but they had a cap on the amount of documents you can send for signature. When I tried to get that upgraded, they had outlandish prices for this same service.

With PDFfiller, I can send all the documents I want and I'm also able to save all of them securely.

What do you dislike?

I wish the PDF conversions didn't come out like pictures. When I convert a PDF to Word, it always comes into Word as a picture instead of being able to edit the document. As a recruiter, I receive a lot of resumes that need some work before we can submit them to clients. I still have to use Adobe for this function, so now I'm paying for two PDF programs. I can't just stay with Adobe though because of the above mentioned issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need eSignatures, this is the program to go with.

Remote onboarding is a breeze with PDFfiller. I am able to send HR documents to people across the country and still get them to work on time. I'm in VA and have to get employees to work in all states across the country, as well as oversees. We have to get documents to them for signature and faxing doesn't always work. With PDFfiller, we can send anyone any document and get it back fully signed by them. It's truly wonderful.

PDFfiller review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"This has made processing forms that come to in PDF a snap and eliminates the waste of printing."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to create fillable forms along with the e-signature. PDF filler allows me to make forms for use around the office that were once blank copies to fill in by hand where many mistakes were made. Having the ability to make forms has reduced the amount of mistakes to almost none. This program saves time, ensures more accuracy to your documents, keeps files stored neatly and are easy to access in the future. This is a must when preparing any proposals. Have tried other PDF edit programs and they are clunky and not easy to use. The other programs are hard to find your documents after creation.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of uses that are not at my price level that would be nice to pay just if you need that function for a one time use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PDF filler is so much easier to use rather than free trial software. The application allows you to make quick edits of all document types and is a real time saver when it comes to preparing proposals and gathering signatures. If you require mass editing multiple file formats and want to save time this program is a must. This program is used exclusively when compiling proposals. The ease of edits and write over capability saves time by not needing to re-type documents, instead write right to the document. The cost of PDF filler is really affordable for all you get when it comes to processing pdf's.

I receive many forms to fill out by hand and instead use PDF Filler. This saves a lot of time and ensures less errors on when sending forms back to the sender. The receiver doesn't have to hope handwritten documents can be read. PDF Filler has reduced the amount of printed documents.

PDFfiller review by Roger W. W.
Roger W. W.

"Real Estate Documents "

What do you like best?

We love how easy this system is to use for all of our real estate transaction documents. Very easy to navigate on a PC / MAC on a great app for your phone! When on the go we find it very easy to upload a contract document to make changes or to obtain a signature. I also use the program to edit any items for personal use as well. I find using the system helps me integrate school documents for my children. It is a great addition to anyone who owns a business and is looking for a nice way to conduct business at home or on the go! I highly recommend the app to anyone and find it very helpful. Definitely put the app on your mobile device! It work fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. We find the system very easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations at this time. I find the product to work very well!

Quick fill in for blank real estate documents like disclosures, amendments, and other items.

PDFfiller review by Jim A.
Jim A.

"Easy for a big ole dummy"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is pretty intuitive and that I’m able to figure most things out on my own. I am able to erase and utilize previously filled forms that otherwise I might have to obtain from another source. The time and energy savings for me offsets the cost. In addition, I like being able to work on the program from a mobile standpoint - as long as I have cell phone or internet connectivity, I’m able to access and work on documents at my convenience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike. I still struggle with how to send a document directly out of the program to someone that may or may not have sufficiently updated software or skills to open. I’ve worked around this by saving the document and then sending from a cloud storage site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’ve used tillable Adobe programs and PDFfiller meets or exceeds the capabilities of the Adobe programs I have used.

Ability to fill out insurance applications and forms for use with multiple end users.

PDFfiller review by Barbara F.
Barbara F.

"edit, sign and share your pdf documents."

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is not like any other program to work with pdf. With this program you will be able to:

1.- You can create pdf files from other text documents or image documents

2.- It has a built-in word processor, with which you can add texts without any problem.

3.- You can add images, delete lines, underline words, add arrows and many other things, which is a very good thing especially when, like me, you should correct some documents that you send in pdf.

4.- The program allows you to integrate it with some cloud systems such as box, dropbox, drive. What makes it easier to edit the documents without wasting time downloading them to your pc and then uploading them to the PDFfiller platform.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only unfavorable thing is that sometimes the platform takes too long when you want to add a file to be able to edit it, with which you lose a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online PDF editor that allows you to edit some files, create watermarks, annotate your files, highlight phrases and some other things, I think it's worth trying PDFfiller.

I know that maybe it is not the best pdf file editor, but if you are looking for something simple, without big pretense and that it complies with what it promises, it seems to me that this platform is for you and you will not be disappointed.

*I warn you that if you must have patience, because sometimes the page seems to be saturated and it takes a long time to upload a file for editing.

In my case, I use it mainly to correct documents sent to me by some students and some patients, and with this program I can make corrections and annotations in the documents without the need to change its format to word, which usually leads to some misconfigurations of pages, double jumps, and words cut. So PDFfiller is a wonderful tool for me since I can do everything I need, directly in my cloud and without using other tools than pdffiller.

PDFfiller review by john r.
john r.

"Create, edit and share your pdf files easily and comfortably."

What do you like best?

With PDFfiller you can choose two ways of working; one free, with the classic restrictions on the amount of files per day, and another one of pay where you can use all the tools without limits of anything.

When you just enter pdffiller draws attention to their environment, where they do not appear the common options of the type "word to pdf" or "pdf to jpeg", but directly asks to find the file with which you want to work. Here is where you find another novelty since you can upload your file, paste the URL where the file is, get it from your mail or request the document from a third party and everything from the same page facilitating the integration of the program to your daily use.

Once you open a file you can see a toolbar that allows you to add add text, add check, insert images, underline words, delete, blackout, and of course, add watermark, making the environment become a text editor and not only in program to change the extension of the files.

from the same page you can send to print, send via mail, share with social networks (fb and google), share the link and of course, save your file as pdf, word, excel or ppt.

What do you dislike?

If we stop to look at PDFfiller itself it does not contain negative aspects that are so important to correct, it would clearly be great if the whole system could be integrated into your networks and work for free, but it is also understood that the work and investment that made the creators of pdffiller should be rewarded in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

totally recommendable If you're looking to convert files to and from pdf, this program works wonders, and if you want to edit some parts of your files, it works pretty well too.

until recently I was using other programs when I had to work with pdf or convert files to pdf, but the truth is that pdffiller has necessary features to become one of my most used programs since within its tools it has a feature that allows blackout in those phrases or data that you do not want to reveal because they are confidential or sensitive, which is particularly useful for me when I have to make some presentations or present documents to external agents and I do not want to reveal all the data.

PDFfiller review by Deborah W.
Deborah W.

"Great for filling out tax forms and anything else you can think of!"

What do you like best?

I use Quickbooks and have to send out 1099NT which is not a capability in Quickbooks. 1099 forms must be scannable and I can purchase the printed forms and fill it out on PDFfiller. I can then print on the scannable forms and they are perfectly aligned. Saves time and money. Also, I like the fact that I can create a template so I don't have to re-type the same company information, tax numbers, etc. The product is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about PDFfiller. Other than maybe the fact that I probably don't use it enough to offset the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use - I intended to use for a month and then cancel, but I ended up keeping it.

I mostly use for 1099NT's as mentioned above. I really need to explore!

PDFfiller review by José Pablo G.
José Pablo G.

"I had a great Experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of tools avaliable gives a lot of possibilities working a PDF Doc. Its been very usefull to me. And its online! You could access the tool anywhere! I like the fact that it brings a possibility of working any kind of PDF doc.

What do you dislike?

I consider the price is a bit expensive. And sometimes I have a little difficulty changing the size of images included in a document, maybe this feature could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Its very usefull and is online, give it a try

Gives our company the posibility to aply signatures on docs. And doing corrections on different PDF with mistakes. In our Buisiness its very common to have changes in final documents as puchase orders. And PDFfiller is a great tool to correct mistakes that we have to face everyday.

PDFfiller review by Jane L.
Jane L.

"I wish I'd downloaded PDFfIller sooner!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can make any document filler-friendly. My handwriting is atrocious. I've completed applications, tax forms, and more. I love that I can move my text around. Love that I can easily insert check marks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle a bit with saving my documents. I sometimes want to save one as a blank and one as a completely filled form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! It will make your life easier!

It's so easy to change a document I might have goofed up! I can make the change and reprint. Done. It's been a huge timesaver for me. I can prefill certain parts of a form I have to use over and over which saves time.

PDFfiller review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"A must for any serious business"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily sign documentation, and have these pages sent directly to their intended recipients from one location. That it is cloud based and it's easy ability to integrate with our existing customer support solutions and office365

What do you dislike?

Their is very little to dislike by this platform, but the ability to add multiple sources for example if I want to print and email a copy of a document at once would be good. It's quite clunky at the moment, requiring us to save and then go back into the system and request print when we need a hard copy of the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, and very competitive pricing. If you compare this product with the more expensive competition it does all of the same things but at considerable less cost. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking at obtaining signatures or sharing documentation via the cloud. The control panel is very innovative and makes requesting/creating documentation very easy for end users.

We have literally saved countless reams of paper and many man hours through using this software. Documents can be electronically signed, and sent and you can even request a signature for documents. Collaborating with staff and end users is made very easy through the user interface that is provided and you can easily see which users have signed the documentation or even request reminders when documents remain in a pending state.

PDFfiller review by Taner O.
Taner O.

"Great Online Platform for PDF file filling"

What do you like best?

This is available everywhere where you go. You do not have to take your computer or have a software installed on your laptop. You can access it from anywhere else. In addition, it is very user friendly to navigate through the platform to accomplish what you would like to do.

What do you dislike?

I just don't have any dislike. So there is not much to say for this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy and available for access anywhere you access a computer. You do not have to have one.

All my PDF applications are done through the platform. Fast, available always, and you can do it on any computer or mobile device.

PDFfiller review by Dustin S.
Dustin S.

"Have been extremely happy for years!"

What do you like best?

I have been using PDFiller for 2 years now, and it doesn't disappoint! It is easy to navigate around, and just as easy to save on to your computer, send as email or just print right away. I also like the new function of saving repeated work as a template.

Thanks so much for a great product!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I would say is wrong with this program! I have never had an issue!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Super simple to naviagte!!

I am able to work quickly on documents that I need for my foodservice operation. PDFiller makes it easy to taper any document to my specific customers needs.

PDFfiller review by Kristen B.
Kristen B.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and how much guidance it offers on how to save and find your documents once you're done. You can easily control where you want your filled information to go, and your documents come out looking professional and polished.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I dislike. It's very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and you can learn how to be successful with it instantly, and get right to work.

I receive documents all the time that need to be filled out and without full Adobe Acrobat, they were impossible to work on until I got PDFfiller.

PDFfiller review by MARIA A.
MARIA A.

"The Perfect Insurance Agent Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make my own PDF Templates. It is the perfect insurance agent tool when you're doing multiple certificates of insurance for commercial customers during renewal time. I love the feature where I can e-sign the documents and save it as a PDF which saves me ink and paper.

What do you dislike?

I can't figure out how to combine 2 PDF'S and merge them together so I use a different program for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have if you're in the insurance industry

It saves us time by creating templates, super helpful when it comes to creating multiple PDF's for our customers.

PDFfiller review by Arjen S.
Arjen S.

"Works beautifully"

What do you like best?

As a Realtor, my whole business is based on electronic documentation. PDF filler is kind of named poorly, because it really is a PDF editor. It allows you to easily change almost anything on a pdf document...across both desktop and mobile platforms. It simply works as you'd expect it to...every time. I use it practically every day.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better tools for generating lines (how about a toggle into and out of orthagonal for a line?) It should allow deeper zooming with a thumbnail view showing where you are in the overall document. I like my pdfs to look perfect and sometimes these limit me in that goal.

A Realtor literally lives or dies on his/her electronic documentation. This tool lets me master the changes that inevitably occur with documents. I use it every day.

PDFfiller review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Good cloud-based pdf form software"

What do you like best?

PDFfiller is a good cloud-based solution for signing and editing pdf documents without the need for a complete pdf editing suite. Uploading files is very simple. We just select Upload to go to the folder and then we can choose which documents to upload.

What do you dislike?

The speed of returning to the dashboard can be a bit slow sometimes. There is no autosave, so every time you log in on another session, you will exit from the first session and lose your unsaved work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this service to co-workers and others in my field. These people work with many forms and applications and they can solve many problems related to online documents with PDFfiller.

We can easily add the fields we need to any document. In just a few steps, we can send the document to the recipient to collect information or sign. It is especially useful when I leave my desk and need to sign a document on my phone.

PDFfiller review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Great PDF Forms Software"

What do you like best?

PDF Filler is great for completing forms, editing existing PDF documents, and digitally signing forms.

What do you dislike?

Meets all expectations and more. No issues whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are only using part of the functionality of PDFfiller. No doubt other businesses will be able to take advantage of more of the features. Well worthwhile.

PDF Filler saves us time in several ways: 1) saves time spent scanning documents, 2) makes completion of third party forms faster and more professional looking, 3) enables editing of existing PDF documents (rather than editing in Word, printing or saving as a PDF and re-signing), and 4) Digital signing.

PDFfiller review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Great low cost option for all my PDF needs"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a user friendly and cost efficient alternative to PDF editing. I have found that it can do everything (and more) than other services can. It is easy to use and excellent solution for our company

What do you dislike?

The SINGLE thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that encrypted pdfs can be sent but NOT returned encrypted. Sometimes I will send a form to an employee and need the PDF to be encrypted returned back to me and there is no option for that.

The encrypted services have been a burden but the benefits are abundant. It is a great tool and I love that I can send our employees forms to fill out and they can receive/return them from their phones.

PDFfiller review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"review of pdffiller"

What do you like best?

The best features are (1) the ability to easily import and that it converts with accuracy and (2) the ability to manipulate doc - more specifically merge, edit, copy, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that does not seem intuitive at times is the folder structure and how the files are organized. When editing a doc it will always move a doc to the top because it is the most recently viewed or edited doc - but this sometimes makes it confusing. Similar to Outlook, it would be nice to have easier drag and drop feature for organizing the docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quick out of the box product, overall very intuitive and easy to use.

Able to import and edit docs as well as having them signed online.

PDFfiller review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sending your kid to summer camp just got so much easier"

What do you like best?

I manage customer service at high tech firms but at home I am just a mom. And every summer I have the nightmare of getting medical forms for kids to summer camps. Usually it is a real pain of printing the form, filling in the info for the kid, scanning it, faxing it to the pediatrician. This time I decided to try PDFfiller which I use at work, and it literally took me 3 min to do two camps! I just imported the medical form pdf, filled it in, and faxed it to the doctor's office right from the app. Nightmare no more :-)

What do you dislike?

Some UI feels non-standard. For example I could only save the pdf in my downloads folder rather than being able to select the folder I wanted.

Primarily, filling of paper forms online, for example insurance and tax paperwork for new employees.

PDFfiller review by Kayla W.
Kayla W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the ability to send documents to clients for signatures. It takes away the hassle of wasted paper and having to set up time and date to meet with the client to sign.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about PDFfiller. My only complaint would be that it is sometimes confusing for clients to log on and sign documents. The tool bar feels a bit cluttered as well. I think it could be simplified to further improve the ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend spending some time creating documents before sending them to clients so you can see what it looks like yourself and explain how it will work when they receive it. There is also an erase button that allows you to hide certain parts of documents from clients that you might not be ready for them to see.

We spent over $20,000 just on office supplies last year. With PDFfiller, we are hoping to cut that cost, save paper, and contribute to doing our part to save out beautiful earth. PDFfiller has aided in our hopes to cut down on paper use and waste.

PDFfiller review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have send a document via text or email to have someone electronically sign it. I also like the fact that you can edit PDF documents! It used to be so hard to get anything done at my current job but now I can edit Bill of Laidings, Commerical invoices.... etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing! this software is truly amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! You need this in your life! Its awesome for sending my drivers documents to Esign.

over seas documents that were quite difficult to re-create or edit.

PDFfiller review by Ingrith Roselys M.
Ingrith Roselys M.

"I try it and I think it's fabulous, it's a tool more than our browser spoiled Google Chrome."

What do you like best?

When opening the document the interface is totally practical, intuitive, good distribution of icons, its excellent metaphors so that the user does not have doubts about which tools to apply to his edition of the PDF file.

It is light, it is installed quickly and you can activate or deactivate it like any other extension of your browser.

It is convenient for quick jobs in which it is not necessary to download the mail files but simply to open them as soon as they arrive in the inbox to give them the corresponding treatment, all online.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a wonderful tool because it fulfills its role of facilitating the user's work, however when I installed it in my browser I had to close the session of my mail and reopen it to take effect, I think that refreshing should do it automatically when activating the extension.

You have to use n connections that are not slow since this happens all on line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to install this extension in your browser, it weighs little, it is quick and easy to work with it and the editing of the document in PDF file flows intuitively since that allows the interface of this extension.

I work with exams, exercise guides and many documents that are exchanged between my students and me, so I use the PDF format, having this extension installed in my browser, the opening work, review of tasks is easier for me This tool since from the same mail I can select to open the PDF file with this extension and from there to do my work.

PDFfiller review by Annette D.
Annette D.

"Valuable Professional Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy accessibility, signature verification, conversion to other formats, storage of documents, and ability to share to multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Zip Files - have to open and resave docs needed for uploading to other sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must be familiar with Zip files; Dashboard is super user-friendly; would not recommend for an occasional user - should have consistent need for the various services it provides.

A quick and easy tool for conversion of docs to other formats compatible for social media marketing. And easy signature option of docs required for business transactions.

PDFfiller review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Has potential for improvement. "

What do you like best?

I do really like the 'Edit' functions for PDFfiller, these are what makes the product great! You can change, update several fields, add fields and adjust text. I can write notes and most importantly; update a document "on the fly". That is what makes PDFfiller so useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not agree with the price. It should be a tiered level or a usage level pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can begin to use the functions with little training. It is very user friendly .

I have had instant access to some files that have issues being viewed with other apps. This has solved my issues in the field when I can't use other products.

PDFfiller review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I can sign paperwork, make changes and do it all without a printer wherever I am in the world.

What do you dislike?

There are some some glitches with the program.. for example to save a document you first have to make a duplicate of it. Also, I thought there was a way to re-number pages but that feature seems to be gone?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program overall and affordable. I would definitely recommend it.

I love being able to make changes to offer sign backs without a printer. Even if I'm in my office I still use it to keep the document clean and easy to read.

PDFfiller review by Susan O.
Susan O.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use and has all of the forms that I am looking for. I use this product on a monthly basis and find that it is easy to use and that the documents are easy to find.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I can't find a form that I know I have filled out. Also there are times that I am unable to get back to the home screen to find a new form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to others and in fact I have done so. This product is easy to use and inexpensive compared to other products like it.

Form 2848, Form 1099Misc and W2s

PDFfiller review by Administrator

"It has made life easier for both myself and the physician I work for when filling out forms"

What do you like best?

I love that the physician can dictate the form to me and I can easily load the form and type it up for him. He is extremely busy and needs to fill these forms out on his own time. Now I can do it for him saving him the time to focus on face to face visits with his patients.

What do you dislike?

It is very new to me, so I am uncertain if there is anything at this point I don't like, as I am unfamiliar with a good portion of the program. But what I have used thus far is great!

Please refer to What do you like best? as I essentially answered this there.

PDFfiller review by J.D. R.
J.D. R.

"Insurance Docs"

What do you like best?

I like that you can save the template for a certificate of insurance or an application and send it out that way. It still saves it as new but also creates the new Document.

What do you dislike?

The same feature that I love so much, isn’t quite as easy to navigate on the App. It’s super easy on the full online version though.

Super easy to use on the go with the App access. I live that part of it.

PDFfiller review by User

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

I really like how I can fill out any form and it will turn it into a pdf. I also like how I can sign any form with my signature.

What do you dislike?

I do not really enjoy filling out forms that do not provide just a box to type in, rather it is little individual boxes for every letter. When the form is this way. I have to insert a new text box for every letter so that the letters would fall in their own little box and doesn't look out of place. These are the forms that are difficult to fill out. Unless there is a setting I haven't figured out yet.

I am currently a law school student. There are a lot of forms I have had to fill out and PDFfiller makes this so much easier because I can just send them electronically to those who are alright with receiving them electronically.

PDFfiller review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Functional with a deceptive start"

What do you like best?

You are able to make, import, or fill any PDF form easily. It is intuitive, in that I'm able to use it without difficulty. I am not one who is generally able to understand the use of software without first fumbling considerably. PDFfiller is easy to use, and does everything I need done. I have renewed my subscription for that reason.

What do you dislike?

The initial sign-on is rather deceptive. You are given the opportunity to fill out a form, allegedly for free. Once completed, you are required to sign up to actually use the form. In my case, the form was long and complex, and I didn't want to have to do it again. I felt that was not the best way to begin a business relationship. Had they shown me the functionality with a single free use, I would likely have subscribed with a more positive first opinion of the company. I use a considerable amount of PDF in the course of business, so they would have still ended up with a customer, albeit without a sense of having been decepted into using their product.

The signature is less than stellar. That might be user error, though

PDFfiller review by Carlos A. M.
Carlos A. M.

"Great App for Travel"

What do you like best?

This app has been immensely useful. There have been times when I am not at my desk and needed to fill out some forms and this app allowed to me to do so right on my phone. This is life saving productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was the many screen you need to go through to finally start using it. Other than that, the app is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app. It just takes a few minutes of patience to get through the screens.

The business problems this app solves is the ability to conduct business anywhere. You are no longer constraint to your desk or an office. This allows for travel and connectivity almost anywhere.

PDFfiller review by Maria de los A M.
Maria de los A M.

"Excellent tool!!!"

What do you like best?

How easy I can manage PDF documents (fill, convert to an Office document, and signatures). I'm very glad!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's easy to use and fast. I recommend this tool to anybody.

I work in a Legal Department and we review a lot of contracts on a daily basis. Most of the documents came in on PDF format, so using PDF filler to convert the file to an MS Office is easy.

PDFfiller review by Louie M F.
Louie M F.

"PDFfiller is Awesome"

What do you like best?

It's is easy to use and convenient, because I can access it from any of my computers, whether in office or out of town on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

About the only things that I dislike is the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend.

It's nice to be able to pull a form into the application and fill it out and then copy, save, send, etc. It makes all of our forms, applications look very professional.

PDFfiller review by lyndie c.
lyndie c.

"Taking our business to the next level"

What do you like best?

E-signature technology for our remote clients

What do you dislike?

Users new to e-signature platforms always struggle with how to use it, indicating that some more work needs to be done to make it 'dummy proof'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well worth implementing PDFfiller in any organization, especially those which have ongoing needs of signatures. The cost savings in staff time alone makes it pay for itself!

Remote clients now can sign various documents MUCH easier!

PDFfiller review by Joseph R.
Joseph R.

"Insurance use"

What do you like best?

I utilize the feature for certificates of insurance. It’s very nice to have the mobile app to be able to use that when I’m on the go .

What do you dislike?

The way it saves documents or re-saves them or use as a template is very confusing . And not all of the options on the desktop version are also available on the mobile version .

Certificates of insurance

PDFfiller review by Kristie M. H.
Kristie M. H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I can format any of the documents I need signed into pdffiller. I really like that I can see if someone has opened a document without completing it so I know to follow up with them to see if I can answer questions. I work for a virtual company so this service has been very beneficial to us (and makes me look good for finding it!)

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send more than one document in one email to a particular contact.

I work in HR so I use it for onboarding: signing new contracts, responsibility agreements, etc. It makes it easier to track everyone's progress and create a digital contractor file

PDFfiller review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"excellent service for excellent price"

What do you like best?

Such fillable forms usually cost $700 for a year's service. This is less than $150 per year. Easy to use and effective.

What do you dislike?

Some of the protocols are cumbersome. For instance, when you want a standard form, it makes you go through a process instead of taking you right to the form.

Attorney running small practice in which I need fillable California Judicial Council forms

PDFfiller review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"PDF Filler is a basic solution for a basic problem"

What do you like best?

This just helps a ton when I need to edit a pdf on my computer. I used to export PDFs as a jpeg and edited the photo and it was super stupid but this is perfect because I never have to try to remember how I edited a PDF the last time I did it.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little clumsy and took a bit for me to figure it out, which means I’m not excellent at explaining how to use it to other people that aren’t technologically inclined, but it still works really well.

I need to edit release forms and vouchers on a daily basis for my models and it’s a breeze with this extension on my laptop.

PDFfiller review by User

"Very helpful for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can fill in forms for all of my taxes, and they are saved permanently for future reference.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find a form that I need. I have to do a general google search, then click on the link, and fill in the form, then log into my pdf filler account. Wish it were easier to find specific forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product for filling in forms, and creating documents.

taxes. It has been helpful for me for the quarter and yearly tax forms I need to fill out (941, 940, W2's, W3's and 1099's).

PDFfiller review by Jonathan  H.
Jonathan H.

"Best app for working with PDF's"

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading docs and working with them .

What do you dislike?

The emailing feature doesn't seem to work all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this product a shot. You won't be sorry. It will simplify your life in a way you could never imagine.

Filling out forms, legal docs, etc. I am in a form dominated industry and this saves me a ton of time.

PDFfiller review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"A great solution to export excel files in a pdf format "

What do you like best?

It offered me a complete fillable PDF forms using data from spreadsheets in a matter of minutes. It Kept all of my completed forms secure and organized in one folder and I could easily access them anytime from its desktop software or its mobile application. PDFfiller’s add-on for Google Spreadsheets spared me tons of time I would use filling out multiple forms with data from my Google Sheets by hand. PDFfiller instead allowed me to automate the entire process by quickly merging data collected from the spreadsheet’s cells with fillable fields in the forms. It also helped me to easily share completed forms with my teammates and colleagues directly from it instead of having to download and share on various platforms separately.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard to make a new order or start over. It's a little difficult to use and I didn't really find the editor interference convenient at all. Also if you're using it online you should have a medium to fast internet connection as it works terribly with slow connections and lags a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you export spreadsheets into PDFs in secs and saves you all the effort and time you'd have to go through if you tried to do it manually. I totally recommend it.

I personally use a lot and to solve many issues I go through with spreadsheets. I deal and work with spreadsheets very often be it for registration of events we organize in ASCE student chapter or for our technical work in construction filling in dimensions, quantities and/or areas. I would always face this problem when I have to export the spreadsheet in a PDF format as every time the pdf file ends up being incomplete and I lose a lot of my spreadsheet data because the spreadsheet has no size restriction as in PDF; Landscape A3 or Letter A4 sizes and even if it put all of the spreadsheet content in the PDF, the font size is becomes very small and unreadable. So I used this software ad ever since It became really super easy to export sheets into PDFs without losing any data and only with a few clicks.

Learn more about PDFfiller

PDFfiller Videos

Learning about PDFfiller?

* We monitor all PDFfiller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.