4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Reply?

Reply Reviews & Product Details

What is Reply?

Reply is an ai-backed sales acceleration platform, which automates one-to-many communication and scales cold outreach while keeping it 100% personal. The platform is featured among the top 50 tools for sales in 2019 by G2Crowd. Crash your sales quotas and book more meetings with Reply: 1. Reply automates email outreach and follow-ups. 2. It offers out-of-the-box email and campaign templates with proven top performance to help you launch your campaigns in an hour. 3. Streamline the workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API, and the power of Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date. 4. Reply has AI-backed email sorting feature (check the ‘Interested’ folder for the hottest leads to focus on), and Email Quality service to create best practice email copy which is likely to convert. 5. Collaborate in teams within campaigns and prospects, manage workload between team members, and perform account-based selling. 6. Track your campaigns’ progress with detailed in-depth campaign stats. Reply use cases: ✓ OUTBOUND SALES - automate outbound outreach to significantly scale sales and empower revenue growth. ✓ INBOUND SALES - engage in communication with potential customers and close more inbound deals. ✓ ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - communicate with existing customers on a personal level. ✓ STAFFING & RECRUITING - reaching out to prospective job candidates. ✓ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - building relations with future partners. ✓ PR & LINKBUILDING - pitching journalists and bloggers with your idea. For more information visit https://reply.io

Reply Screenshots

Reply Reviews

51-100 of 295 total Reply reviews

Reply Reviews

51-100 of 295 total Reply reviews
Reply review by Jennifer H.
Concierge / Photographer
Photography

"Great resource for startup company!"

What do you like best?

Great user interface, easy to use! I was able to create all the templates and emails with ease so I can come back and create things in a fraction of the time it used to take me. Our company also loves the automatic email timetables for campaigns. The analytics are very helpful in tracking what campaigns are successful, along with what wording works better for getting clients to open emails.

What do you dislike?

Some features are a little hard to find and seem a little hidden. Finding limits unexpectedly has also stalled some business at points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great user interface and customer service team is very helpful and responsive!

Sending automated messages to our clients and making our end process a one button click instead of having to track down and calculate hundreds of emails on a timetable.

Reply review by User

"Streamlining the communication & follow-up process"

What do you like best?

The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Reply is easy to use and gives me the capability to track my Sales campaigns with minimal time. The tool also has the ability to send HTML formatted emails(which is a huge plus).

What do you dislike?

I had an issue when using the API to connect Reply to my SalesForce instance. The integration from SFDC to Reply works well- However, the integration from Reply to SFDC does not work well when logging activity into SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I love most about working with Reply is the helpfulness & attentiveness of their employees.

Reply gives me the ability to send mass email campaigns and proactively follow-up with prospects/customers that have opened my messages. This saves me hours of time...which eventually translates to sales.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Easiest to Implement Outbound Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is an extremely straightforward and easy to use platform and manages all of your data very well. I don't have to worry about someone getting in multiple campaigns nor do I have to worry about people who are out of office or unsubscribing. From an sales ops point of view, Reply just works.

What do you dislike?

Reply.io is pretty difficult to navigate when you have many campaigns. You have to scroll through them all and sometimes it takes a very long time for the page to load everything. I've had to refresh the page multiple times to get it to open. I experiences this for two years as a Reply customer. They have an archive campaign button but then the campaign is locked and I can't go back in and look at anything, not the data, and not the email copy.

Outbound automation for sales outreach.

Reply review by Ryan B.
Vice President
Commercial Real Estate

"Solid platform for Drip Campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love the team feature and shared templates. We do well over 1000 drip emails monthly that I manage for my team. This is one of the only platforms that integrated well with our stack, we used yesware mail merge previously and found the features to be lacking in comparison.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike is I wish we could utilize the email tracking on non-drip campaigns. This would allow us to get rid of secondary software solutions we have to use for that feature currently.

Reply's allowing us to trigger drip campaigns based on actions taking place in our crm (pipedrive). We use zapier to manage the triggers and actions.

Reply review by Michael G.
Director of Marketing
Telecommunications

"Great basic email software, very easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love that they integrate with zapier so that I can seemlessly set up automation integration across all of my business platforms. The support has been great as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you basically cannot edit a drip campaign once one person has been through the campaign. This makes it very hard to adjust drip campaigns along with the every day changes of a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great for a simple business email solution that allows you to integrate all of your business platforms without all of the extra bells and whistles.

Rreply has helped us cultivate our leads and increase conversions.

Reply review by Kellan O.
Co-founder, CRO

"Cold Email Success Through Reply"

What do you like best?

We really like the ability to check the quality of our email messages before launching campaigns. This has helped us increase our open and response rates.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we truly dislike. The screen load times when jumping between campaigns is often slower than we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the customer success team.

Reply has helped us build out a well designed cold emailing program with results that are in line with our internally established goals in regards to response rates and conversions.

Reply review by User in Internet

"Combination of extensive features set and user-friendly interface"

What do you like best?

The team behind Reply seem to have a clear product vision and a good understanding of customer needs. Reply combines an extensive features set with a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. It has native integrations with popular CRM products and additional integrations via Zapier. And of course there is an API. Documentation is well written and can be understood by newbees. Support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Reply is continuously improving. As a consequence users sometimes have to deal with minor bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for the cheapest product available Reply might not be the right fit for your organization. However, if you are looking for ease of use and reports/statistics that can be understood by any organization member Reply is a very good choice.

We are using Reply for outreach to small business owners, copywriters, and content marketers - our target audience. Reply helps us to be personal and efficient.

Reply review by Executive Sponsor

"Really helped take our lead gen to the next level"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - it was really easy for us to get started. Turned our ad hoc outreach into a machine in under a week. We also particularly like that we can adapt the campaigns on the move - it something is working there is no need to turn off, just edit and pivot

What do you dislike?

The site can be a little bit slow at times and need to wait or refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really useful if you have a few sales people. If you have a really large team and are looking to integrate with Salesforce it may be a little bit more tricky since it isn't easy to transition contacts from one user to another. Also really important to have a clear process of loading's leads. We recommend Salesforce to Reply then link back to Salesforce.

Needed to solve two problems 1) develop an efficient outreach strategy with a small team and 2) be able to clearly track success to determine what is most effective. This helped solve both. It also had the added benefit of being integrated with Salesforce which was a critical feature for us.

Reply review by Andrew W.
Managing Member
Financial Services

"Fantastic experience"

What do you like best?

Reply has been utterly essential to my business development success. Not only can I track everything - all of my activity and contacts - but I can see how various campaigns performed.

This allows me to refine future outreach programs to specific groups of my targeted demo.

What do you dislike?

I only have minor complaints that include user interface issues like searching/ sorting of existing contacts. This function can be somewhat cumbersome and repetitive - though user error should be acknowledged.

I've been able to leverage my reach - maximizing the one-to-many approach. Traditional email campaigns are easily identified as "spam" or "mass emails." However, Reply is different. I've been getting open rates in excess of 40% and replies in excess of 15-20%. These stats are unheard of in traditional services.

Reply review by Spencer K.
Managing Partner
Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Email Marketing Solution Around!"

What do you like best?

*Ease of use

*Lightning fast response times

*Metrics/reporting

*Price

*Flexibility and ease of customization

*Did I say customer service?

What do you dislike?

To be honest there really isn't much not to like with Reply. They are best-in-breed for all of our marketing use cases...we'd truly be lost without their product!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend

*Recruiting - Reply has enabled us to efficiently reach out to qualified candidates and engage them on our open searches

*Sales/Business Development - Reply has really upped our sales game through the use of their drip campaigns and outreaches

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for all types of sales communications"

What do you like best?

My two favorite features are the drip functionality, which allows you to send follow up emails in case there's no reply, and the reply tagging functionality which is scary accurate (seems their using ML classifiers for this) and tags replies as 'Interested' or not.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product is great all around!

I've used Reply for everything from mass drip sales campaigns to automating email correspondence that I'll send to only 10 or 15 people each month, but ends up being cumbersome to do manually every time (like post demo emails and follow ups). Pretty much replaced manual emailing with Reply for any sort of email that has a similar message, goes out to more than 5 people and requires following up after a few days.

Reply review by Ryan P.
Product Manager - Digital Marketing

"Great for planning followup"

What do you like best?

I was spending too much time and worry about keeping in touch with people. The fact is without some planned followup sequence - people will eventually get lost and not respond to your email.

What do you dislike?

I hope reply will expand the API to help external software control more functions. You don't need this if you use it as intended - but I have to make new campaigns every time I deal with the same person through the same process again.

contact followup

Reply review by Andrew P.
Managing Director
Internet

"Easy to use, powerful automated outreach"

What do you like best?

Simple campaign management. I can easily juggle multiple lists and build email sequences for each. I make use of templates and clone campaigns I build to easily modify for new campaigns.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any complaints. I'd say there's likely room for improvement on categorizing some of the replies that land in buckets that aren't 100% accurate, but given the keywords/sentiment in some replies I can see why it's not perfect.

Primarily sales outreach to potential customer lists.

Reply review by Fred R.
Chief Operating Officer

"Great partner to work with"

What do you like best?

After trying a few other competitive marketing email automation tools we found Reply.io through a recommendation of our lead generation research team in India. We couldn't be happier with their service as I've had some direct conversations with their team on their roadmap and how they can help address our challenges. Their customer support did a tremendous job in tracking an issue that we had with the software and followed up immediately after it was resolved. Overall there are a lot of vendors to choose from in this space, but we wanted someone that would help us as we grow and do a great job of addressing our concerns in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Initially there were two challenges we had, the first being a lack of a tighter integration with salesforce.com, but their most recent release had greatly improved how the work with sf.com and addressed most of these challenges. The other challenge we have is that we use Outlook and their solution runs as a separate web app, not directly integrated through Outlook. After using their tool, we find this as a minor inconvenience and are comfortable with using their platform. We are also somewhat challenged with our Millennial workforce needing to work on Macs - and nothing seems to integrate or work well with Outlook for Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you will be impressed by the ease of use and their level of service!

We've use Reply.io for our core sales operations and also used it extensively for running our funding campaign towards Series A. In all cases it has been extremely effective in increase our staff productivity as well as allowing us to shift email campaign strategies as we learn from our success rates of different approaches.

Reply review by Erin R.
Sales and Office Administration
Music

"Reply customer service is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Reply has been very easy to use and helps our company meet our mass emailing goals that other applications couldn't. I like how intuitive it is in categorizing email responses for me and reporting the stats for my weekly sales reports. Reply customer service is amazing! Any questions I had when first setting up our account were answered immediately. They did whatever it took (Skype, screen share, etc...) to walk me through getting our email accounts set up and synced.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike are: 1. I can't mark someone as "Replied" manually if they did not receive an email through Reply. I have to mark them as "Opted Out" if they call us directly or contact us through our website. and 2. I wish there were more formatting options for the email templates. I have to find a work around copy and paste to get the bullets on there or else I'd have to use asterisks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving Reply a try to see if it meets your needs. It did for our company!

We weren't able to send the number of emails per day that we wanted in our previous email program. We need to reach large numbers of people during certain time frames and we are able to do that with Reply.

Reply review by Garrett F.
Product Analyst
Internet

"Email automation made simple"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is is very easy to set up and get your first campaign going. All you have to do is set up your email address for sending emails through reply, set up your first campaign, and then add people to that campaign.

Additionally, their support has always been extremely helpful with any issues or questions that I've had.

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble setting up my Gmail account to send from my reply account. The problem was resolved quickly by support but it wasn't as easy as it's made out to be. Once the email is set up you'll never encounter any problems again.

The email campaign reports could also use some work. They give you basic numbers like open rates, reply rates, etc. but I'd love for it to have built-in link tracking as well.

You still need to add your own contacts which can either be done through lead generation software or manual lead gathering. That's a completely different problem than what Reply solves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to be willing to build or buy a contact list for Reply to work. The features it offers are great but you can't take full advantage of them without having a contact list to send emails at critical mass to.

Reply.io saves me at least 10 hours a week because of the automation. I love being able to create a handful of templates, add them all to a campaign for A/B testing, add people to the campaign, and then watch the campaign data compile.

I've been able to test lot's of email campaigns and refine them to increase my open and reply rates over time. If you're willing to test lots of templates Reply can increase your cold email success.

Reply review by Jim G.
Ruminator at Moogento
Internet

"Nice design helps make it nice to use"

What do you like best?

We use replyapp for connecting our products with relevant businesses who we think we can help.

In general it's a nice polished app, that's fairly easy to use.

The Zapier integration is handy, albeit missing a couple options that similar tools have developed.

The composing emails section is nicely done. It feels like you're writing an actual email which helps.

The campaign stats are useful, as are the a/b tests, although these are thrown by non-matched auto-replies (unless you do a fairly complex set of actions). The campaign on/off sliders and colorful stats charts make what can be quite a grey subject into quite a nice experience.

One major plus is the ability to send from multiple email accounts, and the easy connection with email accounts that send via one service (like mailgun) and receive via another (like gsuite email).

Another major plus is the responsive support crew. Reply uses intercom so you can see who's available and when you're likely to get a reply. The clarity in that is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There's a few niggles which combine to be distracting.

Reply doesn't track replies from forwarded emails, or rather, it half-tracks them. The reply shows up in the original contact thread, but not in the campaign inbox or stats. Workable by cross-referencing the inbox it's connected to, to catch the otherwise missed replies.

Dealing with un-matched auto-replies is a bit more effort than it should be, as is blacklisting domains where someone replies negatively. (It's about a 4-step process on 2 tabs). Basically your campaign stats will be incorrect without some guesswork and clicks.

The design in general is excellent, with 2 minor exceptions. The replied-email thread design is a bit too minimal, and it's also hard to blacklist a contact from in the same section.

There's some weirdness that takes a little muscle memory to resolve, like searching for a contact, performing an action, then searching again - won't work without a page refresh midway.

The way that emails are categorized is a bit too hidden; if this was more customizable with text to search for and match, and the actions to take, it'd be much clearer.

When importing contacts via csv, this is less easy than competing tools. You need to match columns to reply fields for every import, even if you're using the same format, and even for 'obvious' ones (Eg. column labeled 'email'). This makes it more effort than it should be to import your own contacts. There's some more design weirdness here, you can only import contacts via csv to the 'god view', but not into specific campaign contacts.

The a/b testing is nice, it could be improved with auto-choosing the winner after a set number of wins.

The pages are a bit slow to load, you're quite often watching the spinning wheel. As it's missing a few chances for 1-click actions (e.g. blacklisting from inside the inbox message), you do need to see the spinning wheel quite a bit.

These are all pretty minor though - in general it's an excellent product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for a mini live test campaign and check that the various niggles aren't annoying enough for you!

We're trying to let businesses, that haven't heard from us, find out about our work and how we can help.

Reply does make this easier, and really helps get into a conversation with those potential customers.

Reply review by Christian H.
Account Manager (ANZ)

"The ultimate sales co-pilot"

What do you like best?

Reply provides a user friendly platform to properly qualify and re-qualify prospects and marketing qualified leads.

It really is a co-pilot to my sales success by giving me more time back to speak with my customers and less time managing emails.

In a nutshell Reply allows for the consistent, measurable and repeatable emails to potential customers over a period of time, maximizing the number of connections that can be made every day.

This allows me to step in and continue the conversation when there is a real opportunity or know when a leads has gone cold and stop pursuing that avenue.

What do you dislike?

Initially there has been some growing pains for reply and maybe 12 months ago I still wasn't quite confident with running larger campaigns without getting flooded by emails bounces and automated responses.

That has largely been fixed through the dedicated support of the Reply team.

There is still some improvements to be made with the Salesforce sync process, including better reporting of what has been synced.

Another issue is the lack of documentation, initially learning to use the platform was trial and error though the documentation has improved and the support team a very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have deployed LinkedIn Sales Navigator and want to maximize your investment or have hundreds of marketing leads you want qualified by sales, this is the tool for you.

I had to qualify a huge number of marketing qualified leads in a way that didn't cross over to my own prospecting.

Reply has help me to create a process that quickly identifies who I should be talking to in a way where I can measure the effectiveness of my messaging while tracking who I am communicating with to.

Since using Reply effectively, I have quickly developed a huge number of opportunities from a stale leads list while also getting the most value out of Linkedin Sales Navigator.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to automate the sales outreach process"

What do you like best?

Setting up cadences with Reply is easy and fast. Along with their salesforce integration, my team can easily upload existing contacts and have their activity logged in SFDC. With a high volume pipeline, Reply is a great way to stay on top of outreach without needing to set reminders or have to stay on my team to continue follow ups.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up of the tech was a bit difficult. There were several steps that needed to be done to configure our emails (gmail) to integrate with the Reply platform.

Follow up emails and setting reminders is time consuming. With pre-set cadences, our sales team can focus on existing opportunities generated from the drip campaigns and spends less time on cold outreach.

Reply review by Joanna M.
Sales Development Manager
Internet

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

Great platform that allows me to automate my email communication, keeping it on a personal level. I have been using it for over a month now, running three different campaigns and I'm very happy so far. The customer service is doing an amazing job too and have been answering all of my questions throughout.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the system doesn't pick up that a contact has emailed me back and would send a follow-up email to them in the next step. It happens rarely though.

Saves me tons of time and allows me to speed up prospecting.

Reply review by Sama M.
Global Sales Lead

"Great product and customer service! "

What do you like best?

The UI that shows you how likely it is for you to get a reply to your email. The newsletter with top tips is also extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, it's a good product at a good price.

It's much easier to do outbound sales en masse. The fact that it also integrates with our CRM means that once it's set up, there's very little admin to do other than tweaking campaigns.

Reply review by Pascal F.
Enabling Entrepreneurs

"Great for automating follow-ups"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is clearly the best sales automation software for the buck out there. Bounce rates are low, and they let you know if you work with sub-optimal email lists. KPI tracking is straightforward and easy to comprehend, even for users with limited email marketing experience.

What do you dislike?

Activating the account was quite a hassle -- that said, the support chat was prompt and very helpful.

I actually conduct media relations for a marketing agency, so I am facing some different issues than most of the other users of reply.io. I use the software to follow up with journalists I have previously contacted about writing about our clients. It's a giant time-saver, and it allows me to focus more time on other tasks.

Reply review by User

"Doesn't perform as promised. Save your money! "

What do you like best?

It has potential, but unfortunately it's still in the beta stage. Too many bugs and too little capacity to be of value.

What do you dislike?

-Does not allow users to reply to emails using pre-saved templates

-Save function doesn't work

-No customer support by phone--"chat" support is rarely helpful

-Inordinate amount of time to set up

-Impossible to schedule emails or track analytics with precision

-Does not allow automated emails to people who open vs. don't open emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your money and avoid signing up! Assume the glowing reviews are people paid by the company.

This product has not solved any of my business problems.

I can only assume the positive reviews are fake/paid.

Reply review by Derek F.
Marketing Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"A perfect email tool for sales automation"

What do you like best?

I have been using Reply for seven months in conjunction with our organizations CRM for our sales team and couldn't be happier. The variety of options and variables I can create from a content perspective is fantastic and would recommend for any small to mid-size business looking to make their email marketing more efficient and effective.

What do you dislike?

The one downfall is that if you are going to create more then five users for a given account, you have to create/ have more then one account. On the bright side, you can quickly toggle back and forth between the accounts.

The biggest problem I am solving is scaling our organizations outbound sales communication process.

Reply review by Chris (Sang Wook) P.
Head Account Executive
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Always Improving - Great, Simple Interface"

What do you like best?

No matter how successful or widely-used a sales software is, there's always minor issues/questions that inevitably come up that we need answers to right away.

Reply's team has been nothing but super-responsive on anything that I casually want to ask about. Hands down the best responsiveness I've seen across a handful of other sales software we use here.

There's always something new. Whether it's a new design, streamlining of previously convoluted processes, the team's always iterating on new useful features that makes it exciting to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Just can't wait for some of the features I've requested to come live (e.g., precise ETA on when each campaign goes out)! :)

Being able to send customized mass emails and keep track of them in a way that's efficient.

Huge increase in # of such emails sent per day.

Reply review by Shreesh N.
Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer

"Simple and elegant tool for cold email outreach"

What do you like best?

Customer success and support. Reply's team is extremely responsive and is fully invested in making sure my cold email campaigns are on track. I also enjoy the minimalism of their dashboard, it's very intuitive and a great place to start, especially for those new to cold email outreach.

What do you dislike?

I think there is always a tradeoff between simplicity and functionality. The cold email outreach lifecycle begins with lead identification and sourcing post persona creation, testing them in different campaigns, and then keeping measuring responses to inform future cycles. Although Reply captures several of these individual steps, I think they can integrate it all more seamlessly. Probably in their development pipeline though.

Efficient and measurable lead generation. Plain and simple.

Reply review by Matt Z.
VP of Marketing

"Email Automation Gold"

What do you like best?

We tested dozens of email automation services over the last 18 months and Reply is the clear winner. Their sequencing is gold. Way easier to use and customize than any other service.

The AI for subject lines and readability is excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike about the platform is the speed. It can be very sluggish at times when shifting through different campaigns.

We use Reply to handle multiple different email outreach campaigns. From cold email, to Biz Dev and PR.

Reply review by User in Higher Education

"Booking more meetings!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, the flexibility with monthly pricing and the fact that I can book more meetings and put some of my prospecting on autopilot. I use this in addition to the tools in my Hubspot CRM because email sequencing is limited in HS. I also think I get better open and reply rates by using Reply.io. Until Hubspot can offer the features of Reply.io, I will absolutely rely on this to keep my prospecting game strong.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the template editor gets laggy if I've had a template open too long. I also wish that my CRM (Hubspot) had more integrations. That's mostly on Hubspots end I'm sure, but importing/exporting lists is a little cumbersome, but the value is there so its worth it for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it syncs with your CRM- otherwise it creates a lot more headaches and manual updating based on responses. Most will allow this through an email token.

I need personalized outreach to each state in my territory and I can spin up those campaigns in less than 15 minutes if I have the templates created.

I have noticed that my meetings doubled when using this along side Hubspot Sequences. It doubled my outbound efforts and syncs pretty well with HS. I use Zapier to improve connectivity and to change other contact details based off the responses I get back from prospects.

Reply review by Dave A.

"Great Product - excellent service"

What do you like best?

Thankfully it was relatively easy to set up, learn it and use it. The customer service from the 3 people I have worked with has been fantastic. the online chat people are prompt and helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Have not really come across anything that I don't like. So far everything works great. And I am able to figure things out on my own fairly easily.

Having to send out individual emails but a lot of them is impossible. Reply has solved that for us with the campaign set up and slow drip of email to potential clients

Reply review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Absolute Nightmare!"

What do you like best?

Nothing- this program has created a compliance mess we are perpetually cleaning up and it just won't stop.

What do you dislike?

We tried out the trial version and had a few bumps with that, but no bid deal. Decided not to use Reply and moved on. Then one day, weeks later, totally out of the blue, hundreds of contacts received the exact same email from reply they had previously gotten. No one in my company had set it off, I am the only account manager for this tool and I hadn't logged in since I ended our trial. The email was responded to by angry prospects who told me they had already unsubscribed. The Reply team told me they needed my help in troubleshooting the issue- not something I have time to figure out for them. This has created a real compliance nightmare for us and it sent off an additional 90 emails today, after I contacted them about the problem. No one is even paying for this service, it's just firing off on its own.

None- it's creating problems, not solving them.

Response from Oleg Campbell of Reply

Dear Farren,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience using Reply. On the date that you experienced the issue, we were unable to connect to our cloud servers as a result of an widespread outage related to Azure (https://twitter.com/AzureSupport/status/1090366788972404737).

Due to the connection problem, some accounts experienced duplicate emails being sent when the connection to Azure was restored. Our development team has investigated this quite thoroughly and have taken measures to ensure that this won’t happen in the future, even in the case of another potential server outage.

Reply review by Evan P.

"Save time, gain results"

What do you like best?

FINALLY - an outreach service that is simple, customizable and effective. I've been using Reply for a few months and have been able to build amazing campaigns to help me reach my target buyer. Everything is easy, well organized and super user-friendly. As someone in sales, Reply.io

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to schedule each step of the campaign. It's a little difficult to navigate the scheduling of outreach.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go!

Reply.io has helped me grow my pipeline and close clients in a very difficult industry (sports).

Reply review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reply.io is 10/10"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is amazing and rock solid - but it's the support that they offer which takes it to a different level. If I have a question or there is something I don't understand the support team is always there and answers within minutes. The Support Team is super knowledgeable about the product. A great experience all round.

What do you dislike?

It's rare to find a product that you don't fault at least small faults with but in this case the product does exactly what it says and I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reply.io gives you everything you need to be successful - but don't expect it to perform miracles if you haven't done the necessary leg work yourself. Try it for yourself and give yourself some time to get used to the system and I have no doubt you will be happy with it.

I use Reply.io for B2B lead generation. I have found that when used correctly it is highly effective and the monthly fee is really a small price to pay for what you can get out of it.

Reply review by Denys B.
Founder
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Best user experience. I like responsive and user friendly interface. I was never use such service before and it was easy to me in 5 minutes run campaing for 500 journalists. I get first results in first day and more results I saw after second email follow up in 3 days.

I like support team (quick and nice)

What do you dislike?

I want to upload profile photo more then 2MB.

I want Send Test Mail button more bigger (I didn't find it in first time)

I want to be sure (any label) that there is no dublicates email address in my campaign mail list.

Some of my letters were not delivered (as email was wrong). I want Reply to put such email in my black list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it)

I send press-release of new projects to 500 journalists

Reply review by Enrico S.
Synthetic & Load Testing Account Exec

"Easy to use but supported 100% of the way"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and get going, syncs with my major databases which makes for easy reach out and tracking both on personal level but great for business insight to. Im not the most technical so relied on support to give me a nudge and they were very responsive and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of features that I may not be leveraging to their full potential. I'd love to be able to track when an email is forwarded on and to whom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool thats easy to set up and get started with then reply.io is for you. If you're looking for personalisation on a large scale then reply.io is for you. If your looking for a tool that will support your sales team both on a hints and tips for your outreach programme but also on technical admin so you don't need that skill set in-house then again reply.io is for you.

I can easily personalise a message and send it to a specific group of people across multiple industries at the touch of a few clicks. This is pivotal for a small yet rapidly expanding business to continue that growth in the right way and the tracking allows me to stay personal.

Reply review by John Y.
Co-Founder & COO

"Reply.io is a great tool, easy to use at an affordable rate"

What do you like best?

The easability of the platform and feature richness. There are a lot of cool features that cover most of what you are looking to do, outside of the actual contact/lead generation aspect. Very good for sales teams to use and easy to administrate.

What do you dislike?

It does not catch all replies sometimes so it ends up sending them another email which could be troublesome to the sales process and make you look bad. So need to be careful of this and double check.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone to use it.

Sales automation and outreach for lead generation. Reply has satisfied our requirements for this, and we have sent 100,000s of thousands of emails generating over 1000 leads. It has saved time greatly by automating manual tasks.

Reply review by User in Computer Software

"Automated Outbound Sales at Scale"

What do you like best?

Reply.io is one of my favorite tools to help automate our outbound sales activities. Their platform is easy to use, and importantly simple to integrate with Zapier which has opened up lots of opportunities to automated our inside sales activities.

Importantly, their in-app support is out of this world. When I have to use it, I normally get a reply within 30 seconds.

What do you dislike?

Overall its a very good platform, however its sometimes a little buggy, and can be slow at times. Additionally, their reporting is a bit limited and their in-built prospect finder is pretty rubbish and just a white-label of another solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best software I've found for automating your outbound sales activities. I'd recommend anyone to undertake a trial and give it a spin.

As a small SAAS provider, we're using reply.io to help us scale our outbound sales activities without having to hire an extra member of staff.

Reply review by Louisy R.
Co-President & Co-founder

"Great email automation platform"

What do you like best?

I used this platform to send out a drip campaign to generate qualified leads for some of our newer solutions. I really liked the ability to perform a/b testing while sending automated email based on client' actions. The platform also allowed us to keep the human element by sending the emails directly from the individual email accounts of our sales team while still having the ability to see (on the marketing side) the direct responses from our clients. The customer service is outstanding. You can really tell that they care about solving user issues and product improvements.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the templates - copying them over and sharing them across campaigns, but this is not the main feature of the platform for and I have created workarounds to manage it.

Given our tight budget - I was looking for an affordable platform that allowed me to send out automated emails, directly from the mailboxes of my sales team, when I needed to. I didn't want to get caught up in an expensive long-term contract for a platform with features that I didn't need. I found ReplyApp to be a simple, affordable, and effective solution.

Reply review by Lee J.

"Finally! The perfect solution for email campaigns."

What do you like best?

It works using my email account so I'm not restricted by having to use a 3rd party system like Sendgrid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Great system, good API and great customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used every other email campaign system (Mailchimp, Drip, etc.) and this is the first system that I am happy with and that does everything I need it to do.

We needed a system that could integrate with our business processes and connect to our different systems. This was easy to do with Reply.io.

Reply review by User

"Good tool for cold outreach"

What do you like best?

Very understandable interface, emails look like they are sent by a real person, attaches available, immediate support in chat + personal manager, statistics for each email sent. The service definitely does its job.

What do you dislike?

Be prepared that emails won't be sent immediately - each email goes through several checks + service delays each one so there's a feeling that emails are sent by a real person. For 200 emails you should prepare around 4-5 hours for delivery. Also, you can't have the same lead in different emailing lists - you should transfer them manually. It's ok if you're looking for a cold outreach tool only.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good tool for cold outreach

We send monthly emails to a group of people - each group every month. Emails are just sent and delivered, we see statistics. We don't solve problems or getting benefits yet.

Reply review by Sam B.

"Great for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I used to have to either manually write emails to people or use something like Mailchimp that generated HTML emails. So if I wanted to send outbound marketing that looked like I had written it personally to the person I had to send them one by one or with a mail merge. This allows me to send personal emails that followup appropriately based on whether the person REPLYs or not (and how they reply).

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would like them to add like make it easier to categorize the reason behind bounces and learn to resume a campaign automatically based on a person's return date stated in their out of office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helps generate new leads and sales. Frees up a lot of time in the day.

"Review of Reply"

What do you like best?

I like that I can put email followups on autopilot. I manage volunteers around the globe in various timezones with a variety of concerns, so its nice to be able to ensure someone else is on top of followups, and reduces administrative burden.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change the bottom sentence that allows people to opt-out so that it read differently than "If you don't want to hear from me anymore, let me know." It's a weird wording for our use-case, but the pros outweight the cons.

I'm able to better engage our volunteers and donors. It cuts down on my administrative time and increases engagement.

Reply review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Email Campaign Tool"

What do you like best?

Great and easy to set up campaigns. What is totally cool is that as you are writing your emails for the campaigns it scores it based on a number of categories (e.g. word count, title word count, spam words, negativity, questions, etc.) and gives you a probability of your email being read (like, highly likely, moderate chance). That feature is cool AI

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to set up due to having and email alias. They have great chat support that is responsive but the rep was having difficulty helping me, seems like he was working from a standard script of things to try.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great value and functionality. The support is great!

We are generating warm email leads and just from following up with the opens, not the replies ,we have gotten two high probability prospects that took only 1 month to close

Reply review by Joe V.

"Does exactly what you need it to "

What do you like best?

1) very easy to create an 'if no reply' campaign; it's crucial to consistently follow-up with a large pool of contacts – Reply manages that for us.

2) very easy to upload new contacts and prevent duplicates.

3) performance data reports are easy to access and interpret; easy to make small adjustments in your campaign and immediately see the impact.

What do you dislike?

The interface for selecting windows of time for email sending is a bit frustrating – this does not affect the performance of the tool, but does cause me to pull my hair out when I need to adjust the sending times

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bring on a great copywriter –– the success of your email campaigns hinge on the content you've written.

1) Consistent client communication