Corsica Reviews & Product Details

Corsica Overview

What is Corsica?

Active Community™ is the gamification app built on Salesforce for Salesforce, internally as well as externally such as Salesforce Communities.

Corsica Details

Cadalys
San Francisco, CA
@Cadalys
257 Twitter followers

CEO at Cadalys
Answer a few questions to help the Corsica community
Have you used Corsica before?

Corsica Reviews

Showing 10 Corsica reviews
Already have Corsica?
Sales manager
What do you like best?

This program is delightfully made. It is simple for my workers to utilize and learn. Its effortlessness makes everything run smooth Lee and looks great while all the while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't generally anything to whine about with regards to this item. It works fantastically and does everything it should do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that it requires a larger amount of specialized capacity than what most organizations require. The general population who battle with it are the individuals who aren't technically knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spurring deals. Disagreeable at the organization. We had the capacity to keep deals representatives longer and elimate some turnover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like Corsic overall, but my favorite part is the interface. It is easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Transition between screens it choppy. This slows down the navigation of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need it to be faster, transition from secretion to section faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I really like the user interface and how user friendly it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall there is nothing I dislike currently about Corsica. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corsica helps me maintain engagement and allows business to be a more manageable and enjoyable experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Account Executive
What do you like best?

I really like the gamification. It allows me and my team to compete with each other and have everyone know where everyone is at for the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support is spotty. I've had a few instances where I wasn't able to connect with someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to worry about managing anything with out IT. The benefit is that I can focus on other more important stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

This program is beautifully made. It is easy for my employees to use and learn. The simplicity of it makes everything run smooth Lee and looks really good while in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t really anything to complain about when it comes to this product. It works fabulously and does everything it’s supposed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is extremely easy to learn so I do not have to spend as much time teaching my employees. That way I am able to get them trained and into their positions quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly in comparison to the older systems we used. For landline accounts we used something very outdated, it would be like going from MS DOS to Windows 10. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and needing to find workarounds for those glitches. The time it took for a glitch to be fixed could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that it requires a higher level of technical ability than what most companies require. The people who struggle with it are those who aren’t tech savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it to manage accounts for a major telecom company. I work in the retention and escalation department. We made changes to accounts and billing and it handled the entire customer contact Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s very modern n user friendly. I like the way it is designed in detail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

People who have minimum technical knowledge cannot work on this they need to be really techie Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I worked for AT & T for 3 months I worked for escalation team. This helped us a lot in problem solving for customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I think the color scheme and designs. It makes the process more fun and competitive. Very good with college age employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service wasn’t great when reaching about a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Motivating sales. Unpopular at the company. We been able to keep sales employees longer and elimate some turnover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

EASY to Use and work with! We All Like using it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There's nothing I dislike! Seems Fine With Me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone That asks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting New Clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

Amount of detail able to view , motivated groups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

didn't have any particular dislikes - worked fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Worked well in our office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.