Spinify Reviews & Product Details

What is Spinify?

Spinify leaderboards focus organizations on employee performance and progress against their business targets. Leaderboards provide immediate performance feedback to individuals and teams to increase productivity as they do more to reach the target and win the prize. Spinify applies a unique combination of motivational psychology and gamification principles to display meaningful and engaging leaderboards through a browser, mobile device or an office TV. High resolution visualization techniques mean the leaderboard can be viewed on a TV and understood from the back of the room. Sophisticated data analytics and real time updates engage the entire company in a healthily competitive environment that delivers uplift in performance and productivity. They also deliver the relevant opportunities to celebrate individuals and teams along the way, reinforcing recognition as a key component of company culture. Notifications ensure everyone is up to date with leaderboard changes, progress and company updates. Easy to set up in minutes, managers can create competitions and leaderboards on any metric. Spinify pulls data from a variety of popular data apps including Google Sheets, Slack, Zendesk, MyDesktop, Agentbox, Rex and Salesforce. Spinify changes work behaviors in target based staff by focusing them on the activities that you want increased to drive better business results. Get your Free Trial on the Spinify website

Spinify Screenshots

1-50 of 82 total Spinify reviews
Business Account Executive
Wireless
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Fun and Exciting Leaderboard"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to participate in our company leaderboards. During our events, it gives me a real-time view of where I am at and where I need to be. The Congratulate function is very enjoyable. I love being able to smash that button when I close a sale or land an appointment.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a persistent log of the congratulations and events. That way I can go back and see what people have done instead of just seeing the notification pop up on my phone. Also, I would like notifications to be scaled down. For example, if I move from 30th place to 2nd place, one notification would be nice instead of 28.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very fun and interactive way to implement sales leaderboards.

We are using it to track our appointments and create excitement around our events. The benefit is being able to see your goal in real time and inject healthy competition into our events.

"It does what it is built for!"

What do you like best?

It has the potential to challenge each Agent individually to strive for better Sales Quota or challenge the Agents to strive better in order to top each other’s Sales numbers.

Either way it can push the Agents to work harder which is a win for the company.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that if I cast it to my TV and I let it there for a longer period of time it will Time out and screen will be black until I End Task the browser and have to log in again and then re-cast it (I tried both Chrome and IE).

It provides the ability to monitor the performance of selected Agents o a “All the Time” basis and the option to challenge them to do bettter.

Trusted Advisor

"Great tool for increasing productivity through competition"

What do you like best?

Spinify has allowed us to use live data to create dynamic leaderboards. It has made a huge difference. Our reps are now competing for daily badges and we have begun running spiffs off the leaderboard data.

What do you dislike?

They are still working out some of the kinks but they are a great and very responsive team. We have had a couple bumps with the Salesforce integration but the Spinify team has been fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into hardware for screens. Currently, it's broadcasted to fixed monitors using Google Chromecast, which is cheap and easy but needs to be setup manually each day. I would recommend working with a digital signage firm that can configure your screens with self-loading leaderboards. A thin client PC or Google Chromebox would do the trick. The displays are rich and engaging. It looks very professional.

We now have friendly competition within our sales team and we have seen a major increase in productivity. Our sales team is remote and Spinify has allowed our folks to stay competitive using the Salesforce tab, the mobile app, and the daily winner emails. It's really helped us to work more tightly.

Product Manager AU/NZ
Financial Services

"Great leaderboards"

What do you like best?

Our sales team love the visibility of Spinify, as we have a large office and so many TV's, being able to read the number of the metric on the leaderboard was a must and we were able to achieve this with Spinify. ##The ability to build leaderboards for different sales divisions has been great! We can now raise engagement through different teams. ##We like to show the total team sales and marketing stats on leads and opportunities and having these as a large metric up on the TV is great! ##Lastly, Spinify has worked with us to build what our teams need. When there was a new feature that would benefit our teams and drive engagement, Spinify worked on that with us to get the most out of the product.

What do you dislike?

Everything I did dislike they have fixed

Sales team drive for targets and key metrics. We can use Spinify for any department using Salesforce

I.T. & Systems Manager

"Spinify Leaderboards"

What do you like best?

The automation afforded by the APIs with various CRM systems is a huge benefit - this allows us to set and forget the leaderboards and have our sales team engaged with stock movement. The team at Spinify are wonderfully nimble and extremely happy to help with any issue whether it be large or small.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there is nothing I do not like about Spinify - the team behind the program is excellent and the product performs the function for which it is designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the excellent support team at Spinify.

We use Spinify to keep our sales team both informed and engaged with what is happening in the business day to day. The automation of the alerts and leaderboards is also a huge time saver for our Admin team.

CEO, Scaling Up Expert & Coach
Management Consulting

"Spinify is great for growth firms wanting to Scale Up"

What do you like best?

The absolute simplicity of the platform. it does not try to do everything to help a team stay on track, but what it does, it does exceptionally well. It is visually attractive, and has been designed with gamification principles in mind.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Spinify does what it needs to do, and any limitations on connections into other tools and platforms are developed as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Matt and his team have really found a niche. Taking lots of data and displaying it in a meaningful way is a very hard thing to do. They have done this exceptionally well.

Keeping high performance sales, and other teams focused, and on track. I work a lot with fast growing businesses, and Spinify has been a great tool to make sure we execute well from our strategic plans.

CIO

"A fantastic real time window into our Salesforce data."

What do you like best?

The system is already highly customizable and they are constantly adding new options. They have been really responsive to my feedback and have solved any problem I have had immediately. The support is amazingly helpful and quick. All in all, I have been very happy with the product and where it is going.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see expanded ability to utilize custom objects in Salesforce. It can be done now, but it isn't set up ideally. I know it's in the works and I look forward to it.

Giving users and easily accessible window into relevant Salesforce data. Keeping people updated as to our progress each day in real time. Informing employees of important information each day. Building a competitive atmosphere around our Sales department.

"Spinify for healthy competition!"

What do you like best?

We love the seamless navigation within the product. Fantastic UX. Easy to track progress and achievements of users. Apart from the product, we are equally amazed by the quality and promptness of Spinify's customer service. Their engineers went the extra mile to help us to get our project up and running.

What do you dislike?

None so far. We are grateful to Spinify for providing us this service.

We are trying to incentivise bug testing and development of our mobile games within the lab. So far, Spinify has helped instill healthy competition within the lab and also promote the culture of being involved in development projects apart from the projects assigned to the researchers.

Director

"Very Impressed!"

What do you like best?

From the onset of my free trial to the help received whilst setting up. I have been impressed with the level of support and adaptability. I needed a few changes and tweaks and the Spinify team came to my rescue to resolve each of my challenges.

What do you dislike?

I have no gripes! Anything I had disliked was addressed with my feedback!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there is something that you feel you need but is not obviously available, ask - there may be a workaround or it might be a feature that is being worked on and will be released.

Real-time reporting of results, the ability to run quick competitions to keep our team motivated. The ability to make announcements keeping everyone in the loop.

Director of Sales & Customer Experience
Telecommunications

"Easy to Implement and Use"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to integrate, just some minor integration with our Salesforce account and we were creating flashy content for our Sales Room Floor.Required no real insight as to how to build and configure reports as they are all available from templates. We were up in about 30 mins.

The templates and graphics are updated often meaning that even though the same information is displayed day-in, day-out it is still visually appealing and attractive, so it never seems like stale information.

What do you dislike?

For a 24-hour operation, the automatic logout is a bit of an inconvenience, but a necessary evil. The templates.

Motivating Sales Staff to drive internal competition; presenting useful information to Floor managers in near- real time.

Member Services Consultant

"Easy to see how I am tracking"

What do you like best?

Gamification of my stats makes it more exciting to keep track of where I am at for the month.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - this system is fun! It would be good to be able to see what badges I can reach for within the system instead of having to go to another document outside of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it - it makes a world of difference with buy-in from staff and customers

Keeps everyone interested in tracking their progress

"Engaging, interactive & fun!"

What do you like best?

The team love the clear visibility with realtime leaderboads and stats it makes for a great atmosphere and some healthy competition throughout the office. The ability to broadcast and engage with messages to the entire team has been a great addition and the engagement and recognition functions have been great to enhance our culture and motivate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Spinify have been very helpful to solve any challenges and even added additional features at our request!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak with the team at Spinify who will be happy to give you a demo and trial the product and don't be afraid to ask if it doesn't quite do something you need as Spinify team have been a great help getting our system customised to suit our business needs

enhancing employee engagement and motivation and providing a clear platform for targets and incentives.

CSR

"It's good for what it is"

What do you like best?

I liked how fluid the website was, it was always really fast & easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure who's end this was on but the number on some of the competition scores were always off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To the individuals that have a love for competition this is for them.

It made competitions more fun, you have an idea of where you stand and where you need to be.

Research Assistant
Higher Education

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service! I looked into using Spinify briefly for a company project, but ultimately went a different direction. However, Matt and his team at Spinify brainstormed with me about how their solution could help, and even talked to me about how I could solve my problems with solutions other than their software. So they ultimately helped point us in the right direction for us. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I was looking for an integration with Redbooth, and even though Spinify did not support Redbooth at the time, their team still pointed me in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to customer service if you wonder if Spinify is the right solution for you!

I was looking to gamify completing tasks for volunteer projects. Spinify would be a great solution for this, but ultimately we ended up abandoning the project.

Director

"Engaging and fun"

What do you like best?

The way my team interacts with the dashboards and the change in behaviour observed from this.

What do you dislike?

Whilst it operates brilliantly on 1 tv in my office there is so much good content i have ended up buying 3 tv's to make sure it is seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. Just commit to it.

Businss comms on targets and values are easily displayed daily without the need for me to spend hours 1 on 1 with the team. The fact the boards are fun means my team engages with them, takes note of them and corrects behaviour by themselves.

B2C Sales Representative

"It's good"

What do you like best?

It does what it should, ease of use is fine, the leader board is also nice... we display it on our TV's all around the office and it keeps us in friendly competition... overall it's a pretty good tool for our office.

What do you dislike?

some bugs are still occurring, the leader board sometime lags behind and takes several hours to update and even than some changes that should happen, don't take place, besides that we rely heavily on updated and current info and would like it to be up to date at all times

good tracking

Assistant Dean of Discipline

"Great system"

What do you like best?

I like that Spinify is a tool that I can see myself tangibly measured against my peers and use as a barometer to increase my production/motivation.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more variety in the screens, since I've noticed after a long day on, it leaves marks on the TV.

Increasing the healthy competitive nature amongst peers

Financial Representative

"Good Product For Tracking"

What do you like best?

It's simple and easy to follow. Allows for fast tracking of goals and the like.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Customization on user end. There are times when being able to see the inner workings of some of the set goals would be beneficial.

Simple tracking among user agents.

Salesforce Administrator
E-Learning
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Awesome productivity tool and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing for me is how customizable the leaderboards are and the great service that Spinify provides.

What do you dislike?

The data syncing can be a little off every now and again, but easily solved with customer service.

With Spinify we saw the potential to increase our teams productivity with spinfys gamification. We are currently hosting a world cup with our sales team!

"Great for keeping on Track"

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed using spotify to not only track my own targets but also use good old competition to compare with my colleagues. It's a real motivator.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it hard to understand the leaderboards categories.

Sales and KPI tracking compared company wide.

"Spinify Review"

What do you dislike?

Keeping high performance sales, and other teams focused, and on track. Spinify has been a great tool to make sure we execute well from our strategic plans

UF

"A great way to keep the workplace fun and competitive!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that your profile picture and sales win music is fully customisable. I feel this is a great way for the sales team to recognise achievements made by our colleagues. The leader board is also an awesome way to keep the work place competitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it can sometimes take the leaderboards to update at the beginning of each month. This should be automated as I believe it says something along the lines of get your manager to create a leaderboard??

Again, I believe that friendly competition is great! Keeping people motivated is key in our industry.

AT

"Spinify is Awesome and so simple to setup"

What do you like best?

The team at Spinify is very easy to work with and got us up and running in less than one day!

What do you dislike?

The bad was that there were some features we wished it had but the good news is those features had already been requested and went live the week after we signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We started the free trial and knew after one day that it was the perfect fit for us. The Spinify team is very helpful and easy to work with.

Spinify make the office fun for our staff and allows everyone to see how they are ranking among their peers.

"My addictive accountability app."

What do you like best?

Didn’t realize how competitive I was until we started using Spinify. The app gets checked obsessively and pushes me to not settle for average.

What do you dislike?

The animation and graphics are a touch on the juvenile side.

Again, it pushes me and provides accountability.

Realtor

"Creates a competitive environment"

What do you like best?

It creates a competitive environment through visually displaying the rankings on our office tv

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have found yet. There hasn't been negative feedback

We have a constant reminder through visual display to hold us accountable for our numbers

Sales CRM Administrator
Aviation & Aerospace

"Awesome App!!!"

What do you like best?

I love this app and how easy it is to customize. There are many ways you can leverage the product to add a little fun at work and motivate your sales team!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Any question or issue that cake up building out our demo was quickly fielded and supported. Again, simply awesome!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you’ll like it!!

Motivating a selling organization to perform in difficult industry times.

E

"Team United"

What do you like best?

Spinify adds a level of fun and competitiveness to the team but also helps create a culture of fun and dialog between members.

What do you dislike?

There is a focus on office TV displays and specific integrations that are irrelevant to us. Would like to see more around unifying remote workers. Also focus is on sales however we are using it to improve service quality and so would like to see more in that area.

With team members scattered around the world, Spinify allows us to unite everyone almost as a mini intranet. It also add competition which helps members strive for excellence. It helps boost attendance at remote meetings as well as quality of output.

"Spinify User Review"

What do you like best?

The active leader boards are a great way to measure your achievements both across a project and personally.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when a person unlocks a new level or wins a prize, the celebration sound and the screen pops up multiple times and repeats itself which can be a little frustrating when you are trying to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to log the scores from company games- it is a great way to keep score of internal competitions and see what members of staff will win a prize.

spinify allows us to see how likely we are to reach target at the rate we are achieving results- it enables us to recognise both strengths and weaknesses much faster and in a quantitative form which helps us make more effective business decisions much faster.

Cloud | InfoSec | IT Project Services - Senior Sourcing Specialist

"Engage and Motivate your staff!"

What do you like best?

We are still in the process of reviewing what Spinify can offer - but straight off the bat we can see that Spinify gives you the ability to engage and motivate your sales staff while providing excellent and easily visible data for the whole team to view. Also extremely simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage - fantastic solution for any business and they are consistently looking into new integrations and how to improve their service offering - very innovative.

Engaging and motivating staff on a different level than the norm - being able to give visibility and increase accountability for the team.

"Spinify Keeps the competitive juices flowing"

What do you like best?

Being competitive and being in sales go hand in hand so being able to see real time where my counterparts are keeps me motivated to keep going!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I think its a great product as it stands.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a ton of fun and will keep the competitive people in your organization striving for more.

People are getting in more calls when we do our blitz every week because they are always trying to end the day at the top of the leaderboard.

"A Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The Interface is very unique and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

None at the moment I haven't seen anything so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a pay worth product very user friendly and easy to notice it also adds a little bit experience on the workplace

Computer problems are the common issues that we encounter but the exhaustion and stress that we obtain from these problems are pretty much reduced because of spinify it allows us to have more fun when it comes to working

E

"Great support"

What do you like best?

I love the proactive support provided by Spinify. they spend the time to understand our issues and concerns and worked tirelessly to make it right.

What do you dislike?

Some of the little glitches that kept coming up around the Achievements and mapping issues we had in the back end that were mostly our issues on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Setting up leaderboards with custom dates for when to start. Instead of recurring, let us choose the date we want the leaderboard to start recurring.

Motivation for the team

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I love the way the leaderboards are displayed

What do you dislike?

We would love a slack integration with this software

Keeping up with who is ahead on incentives

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The help with set up and the tailoring to suit our needs.

What do you dislike?

Most things I disliked have now been fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Administrator accuracy when entering data into CRM

Updating our CRM accurately and getting people to put in appraisals which will make a difference to our data and database.

Senior Account Manager

"Spinify - An Excellent Leaderboard Tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to create leaderboards and track in office achievements

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't always sync correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth checking out, easy to use and its fun

Keeping track of the teams achievements and motivating them.

AF

"Great tool for staff engagement, ensuring accountability and increasing staff motivation"

What do you like best?

Leaderboards are visually appealing and the ability to wirelessly display them on a TV monitor is very convenient. Any time I have had an issue/query, the team has been very responsive and of great assistance.

What do you dislike?

Integrating through a non-mainstream CRM is cumbersome if you don't have the luxury of having a development team to create automated processes i.e. through Google Sheets.

Productivity has increased and staff are more engaged. Staff are more accountable for their performance and a healthy team rivalry has been established.

Founder and CEO
Financial Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Love the graphics and the backgrounds. Really fun vibe which works for us as we are not very corporate!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! We have only just started using but so far so good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's fun, fresh and functional. Recommended.

We didn't want a whiteboard with our figures on as it looks so rubbish. This solved the problem, all the staff love it and they are competing more as their results are visible.

Junior marketing executive

"Spinify leaderboard"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its Great!

Encourage sales and healthy competition.

Manager, Fundraising Services and OBTM
Fund-Raising

"Great Gamification for Sales Employee"

What do you like best?

Spinify is easy to use with fast customer service and support.

Constantly evolving for the better with new updates each week.

What do you dislike?

Still a few minor bugs but the support staff easily addresses the problems and works hard to fix the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy fast gamification implementation

Since using Spinify it has added to the friendly competition in the office. Allows people to see quickly on a TV where they stand. Also easy to post messages and interesting photos through the app.

"Spinify is great for raising competition"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track multiple areas at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It seems most days when they enter our numbers we get notifications that our scores are updated but they still 0 when we open the app.

Everyone seeing what each team member is reaching pushes us all to step it up a notch

"Simple and fun"

What do you like best?

Creates a fun atmosphere where the teams at our different branches can compete with one another.

What do you dislike?

Have to restart it everyday if the tv is turned off but that may be an internal issue that our IT can solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not too sure on all the specifics on the product itself. Maybe make sure you have tvs available if you're implementing it in more than one branch.

I've noticed a few people who usually sit back and let the other team members do work step up and try to get involved. Something about getting your name on the leader board just motivates people.

"Spinify is great!!"

What do you like best?

I like how spinify helps the company perform things like staff appreciation, as well as adds a little friendly colleague competition to the work day!s

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! Spinify has worked really well at the company, as far as I’m concerned!

Staff appreciation

Increased work performance

AC

"App that is designed to help engage your employee's with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The Dashboards are really easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Setting up the dashboards can be a little intimidating, especially if you have no clue what you are doing. Links on how to properly setup dashboards would of been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a company is thinking about creating dashboards to display throughout the company, they should definitely consider Spinfy. Easy implementation, and visually appealing.

Our company was looking for some way to make our Salesforce reports more interactive, so the employee's could either compete or receive recognition for their sales. Spinify was a pretty simple setup, and takes regular Salesforce reports, and turns them into interactive dashboards that are easy to understand.