6sense Reviews & Product Details

6sense Overview

What is 6sense?

The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behavior, prioritizes accounts for sales and marketing, and enables them to engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything needed to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, and compete and win more often.

6sense Details
Discussions
6sense Community

The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team, helping them know everything they need to know so they can do anything needed to compete and win more often.

6sense

Showing 205 6sense reviews
Already have 6sense?
BDR
Chief Marketing Officer & Alliances
What do you like best?

Helps establish an accountable, data-driven ABM approach. Efficiently delivers an optimized, clean ABM marketing automation / CRM instance, build out your ABM database, using AI to prioritize your accounts and contacts, find new accounts, identifying which accounts have intent (1st and 3rd party) and which intent, understand which accounts are exhibiting buying behavior, and deliver full funnel account-based reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because of the nature of ABM and depending on your ABM maturity, there is some planning and preparation that goes in to optimizing your CRM for ABM and aligning with sales to get the most out of the tool. 6sense helps with all of this and the team is very knowledgeable and helpful but do realize there is some time commitment on your part to get things setup correctly. Garbage in, garbage out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't start executive ABM programs before you have the ABM database management and reporting analytics plan figured out. Definitely include them in your ABM RFPs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization was trying to take our ABM program to the next level and we were evaluating a lot of different funnel attribution and marketing reporting tools. Our sales and marketing teams have been building out and touching target accounts for a few years. We had an excel-based ABM list that we drove target account programs off of and directed sales efforts but it was not going to scale and we did not have a way to repeatably report on and measure our progress. We needed a much better way to manage and maintain that target account list that was truly synced with our marketing and salesforce.com systems and allowed us to drive ABM channels / programs and analytics. ZenIQ pulls together all these processes and activities and makes it easy for us to gain visibility and report on our progress. Today, we can build out our buying center at our target accounts, enrich and manage account data, orchestrate targeted campaigns across channels (including SDRs and sales), and, most importantly, we can really understand and share our account-based marketing progress easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in 6sense
What do you like best?

The account team and tech support at 6sense were great to work with from the first kickoff, and had clear and specific instructions to get us set up. They taught us how to use the tool to match our business model and get the most relevant insights, and how to get it seamlessly integrated into our website, Pardot, and Salesforce. It was remarkable how soon after set up and launch our marketing and business developer users were able to see clear and specific insights into who were our most interested prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The embedded iframe on our Salesforce accounts has been a real hit, I think we would like to see that level of specificity available on the contacts as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

6sense is shining a light on the previously invisible activities of our prospects, and intuitively tying it all together to tell us the story of where we can best target our account based marketing plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can separate out my tasks according to what I want to focus on during that time. If I'm having a groggy morning, perhaps I'll organize my tasks to knock out my emails or LinkedIn tasks first. If I'm having a quick start to the day, I can sort for just my calls. The icing on the cake is being able to drill down further to the prospects that have shown the most engagement so that I'm truly focusing on the warmest leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a back arrow button so that I can go to the previous pages I was on. This becomes problematic when I'm using the Outreach widget but am actually on a Salesforce page because if I use the browser back button it takes me to the previous browser page NOT the previous page I was on in Outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it - it's a world's difference away from dialing out of Salesforce and more refined than SalesLoft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

6Sense is helping me to focus on the right prospects in my pipeline, add news ones I find easily, and to have all of my contextual notes in one place. In addition, utilizing the snippets has been a major productivity booster! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use 6sense exclusively for leads. like seeing the other leads connected with the same organization, that helps understand the interest level coming from one organization rather than 1 individual just checking things out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The info is accurate but is not anything that Salesforce doesn't have already. Seeing it in one iFrame can be helpful but most likely I need to dive deeper into the specific activities anyways. The Persona tab is mostly useless, novice Sales people can or should be able to tell a good Persona from a nonfit. As for the Insight tab, I find the information there to be inaccurate (employee count, revenue, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For Sales, it's not been great. If the main users are Marketing roles it could be ver different Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unfortunately not solving any problems, again it can be nice to see everything at a high level overview but I often need to dig deeper regardless. It is nice to have all that info in one spot but it's too high level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a sales person who likes to stay busy and work smarter NOT harder, 6Sense has made my life 10 times easier and less hectic!! Instead of going after every account I can now organize and work strategically to get better results!! Our entire sales organizations has seen the benefits in a month!! I strongly recommend this to any organization and I promise I will not live without this platform!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could create a cadence on stages... one cadence on Decision and one on Purchase... then the account would remove it self when it goes to Consideration stage so I do not have to manually take the accounts in or out every week. Other than that, 6Sense is gold! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I went from scrambling to find good information on accounts & making sure I am not wasting my time on accounts that do not need anything to FINALLY being focused on accounts that have a strong profile fit for OSV! I can finally work smarter and not harder! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The intent keywords are helpful to paint a picture of what my target accounts have top of mind, and having the ability to really craft messaging that can hit home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scoring tends to be unreliable, in my opinion, and the widget/platform could be more intuitive. There's a lot of missed opportunity for click through/drill down and the UX feels a bit messy/bulky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set up team training time with your CS both pre and post implementation. There's a lot of questions that don't present themselves until you've had some time with the product. Also, it goes far beyond the salesforce widget - that was unclear at the launch and the platform itself seems to provide much more value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me prioritize my territory, and although I think there are some data issues (that could be on our sfdc end) it does provide a compass Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that I can look at what stage of the customer journey in our contact, as well as info of what competitors they are looking at. Also something really good is the timeline chart witch give you the ability to look on the dates that the lead was interacting with your content. Also love the integration with Salesforce, this is a killer product on tracking your customer journey.

It will give you all insights of your client, the role at the company, what actions have they made and the locations where they been interacting with you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That is not really accurate for LATAM clients beside that is PERFECT.

Just will love they could add more info of LATAM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to save time to your sales reps, want to keep track of what prospects are looking for and info on your most engagement content, looking at who is ready to by and insights in their role to qualify as much as you can your leads this is a tool you need to look at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

to keep the priority of the leads, understand if a lead is just starting their journey and what info they are looking for.

This way you can jump on the leads that are really hot and look if they have power to make a decision, it is a time saver for sales reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The activities graph and timeline are very helpful to identify persons that are interested in the content of our marketing messages.

Also the persona map is useful to identify the highest potential target personas or to address overlooked opportunities.

Sometimes it helped me to uncover opportunities hidden in accounts that were thought to be mature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Top Generic Keywords seem a little artificial sometimes or needs to be looking for more relevant keywords.

I would like to have different icons colors on the engagement chart to better discrimitate the type of interaction at a glance. For example discriminating passive (opened an email) vs more active (registered to webinar, broesed wesite, downloaded material) activities.

The buying stage indicator sometimes is too sensitive to sporadic activities and does not take into consideration the size or headcount of the account to weight the result.

Sometimes there is confusion or overlay between accounts with organization in multiple countries and is difficult to understand the engagement coming form the local account from that of other subsidiaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to prioritize prospection activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using 6sense this to confirm the overall engagement on existing opportunities as a sanity check for the active pipeline.

Also I find it very useful to prioritize my prospection activities and to capture changes in the prospects propension to buy in order to organize targeted campaigns.

It is also useful to batch load a list of selected leads to be monitored for future interest.

Overall it gives me a more analitycal approach to selling and creating pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see what is going on in an organization. If we are in a discovery phase with a prospect it is nice to see if they are shopping around or evaluating other service providers/or technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could have more visibility into who exactly is doing the searches as well as the exact things they are searching and when. At first it was difficult to understand the concept of 6sense and what it could help solve but over time as I used it daily I am able to plan out my weeks, months and even quarters for the strategies I want to take based on the data provided. I was not too informed on the capabilities of 6sense and I do think there could have been a better onboarding process or maybe more check ins as we went live with this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To other users I would suggest getting your CRM data cleaned up ahead of time. Salesforce (or any CRM) etiquette will make the transition to a tool like 6sense very smooth and Seamless. I would also try to integrate all systems together to make the ease of us for internal users much more efficient. Having plug ins for each tool you use on top of 6sense will give you so much time back on your day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to gain visibility into hunter and customer accounts. I am able to be strategic and prioritize which accounts to reach out to for what reasons. For the current customers I am able to see if they are shopping around during renewal time. When I bring up their renewal package into the new year I am able to see if they are contemplating using other providers or even technology. This has helped me in the negotiating process of giving the customer their renewal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we get great insights into contacts interacting with all of our touchpoints; including content, emails, website and more. It ties them together splendidly. These aid with accurate lead gen, and more importantly, it helps save time in accelerating our entire pipeline process. Without 6sense I would without a doubt have issues reaching out with relevant information to all of my prospects.

Another side note is it's ease of use, and integration with all of our existing tech. I would classify 6sense as the "jack of all trades" in terms of reliability and functonality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data provided by 6sense is incorrect, such as names or titles. Could be an error with our system however, or data we provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for prospecting and learning more about account's you're trying to target Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting a complete view of the prospect. With 6sense I can tailor my my outreach, send appropriate content and most importantly, relevant information that may catch my contact by surprise (you love to see a prospect shocked by intent data). I've also realized that 6sense gives us daily score updates which indubitably helps with understanding which accounts to target, which fit our ideal profile, and which ones to stay away from.

6sense is also appealing to geeks like me who like to mess around with multiple predictive models of insights. From graphs to bar charts, 6sense's algorithm for finding key accounts/contacts across different sales funnel stages is unmatched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Development
What do you like best?

I really like the different views that 6th sense offers both in the iframe and directly through the site. It's very helpful to see which accounts are in which bucket: awareness vs. buying, etc..

Also, to see which person on which teams are looking at pages on our site the most, to be able to map out that account and have very smart prospecting strategies. As well as the date of the recent engagement to help prioritize account lists and campaigns, I really enjoy that feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint about 6th sense is that at times the contact information can be out of date, or the person popping up the most with a high engagement score isn't involved in the project at all.

If there was a stronger integration with LinkedIn or a more automated process to make sure the contact, their current company, and new contact info are up-to-date then that would be stellar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving to see which teams might be doing research for technology projects, as well as which teams are leading the effort.

The benefit is that you have more of a compass as a salesperson because you get a sense of which keywords a team is searching, how ready they might be to purchase new software, as well as whose budget the initiative will come from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gives me a good insight into customers and tells me everything I need to know about my customers BEFORE I call them. It tells me things they may be looking for in my industry and it even knows the names of products that the company uses when it looks at some of the insights. It helps me to know that customers are interested in our products and I can get a step up on our competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have run into situations where I make a call or reach out to a customer after going through and analyzing the information provided but then I get on the phone with a customer and they either just made a purchase or the buying stage is way off. One time I called someone and they weren't sure what I was talking about but sometimes that is technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, it gives you a lot of different insight into what your customers are looking at most importantly their buying stage. Why wouldn't you want to know that type of information on your customers? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives me great insight into my customer's habits and buying patterns. It gives me a lot of benefits because it tells me almost exactly what my customers are looking for and where they are in the buying stage. I think everyone would like to know where their customers are before making a call. It leaves the sales people more well equipped going into the conversations. It is really a valuable tool in the way we use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Sales, Business Development
What do you like best?

It allows you to have insight into the account's intent before they initiate contact. This includes engagement with various marketing assets, web visits, email opens, and more. It provides a glimpse into what problems the prospect is trying to solve and so that our outreach efforts can be more tailored to their specific needs.

The platform also enables proactive outreach and an edge over competitors. It has specific triggers tied to the various persona's across the org, this helps in understanding who specifically is expressing interest for actionable outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs to be a bit more robust in terms of its interface. It doesn’t always show the contact info of who is searching and what criteria they're interested in. Also, it would be nice to see more integration with LinkedIn or some other social platform so that we can better understand the "Who".

Also, I feel that the view within Salesforce could be slightly improved (or at least tied to a separate SaaS-based application for end-users). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to solve the age-old problem of targeting accounts and prioritizing our outreach efforts; getting in front of the accounts that matter, faster, and understanding their pain points before the initial outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Account Executive
What do you like best?

The idea that I can know what is happening on an account even when I have not had a live conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its just tough to understand where to be looking for the most relevant information. Lots of tabs and extra clicks to get to the heart of what you are wanting to see. Feels like manual data treasure hunting in a lot of ways. Its fund when you find the treasure, but I don't have a lot of extra time to look for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really does feel like a peek behind the curtain on what your clients may be looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can almost build an org chart of who might be interested or influencing a potential deal or client relationship even when my champion's don't know who they all are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that the tool gives me insight into customers that are exploring my product and my competitors. It is a great tool to get ahead of the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes find the data is slightly off because of similar URLs between two different companies. For instance, AAA New York and AAA Boston will both show high scores when really I only need the score for AAA Boston. This is fairly rare but you notice it when you need a sub-account or specific customer that shares an overarching name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to discover customers that are already researching my product or similar products which helps with my outbound marketing. I've seen several customers in which I previously had no or very little contact with show interest in my product because of 6sense targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can see when an account triggers into the 'decision' or 'purchase' stage in 6sense. That tells me an account is ready for me to reach out and that the timing is probably good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

they don't have great coverage of a pretty important competitive branded keyword that we need in order to find out if our prospects are looking at our competition. This is the only frustrating thing about 6Sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it and integrate it with SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding the right accounts to reach out to at the right time. Timing is everything in sales and marketing and 6Sense helps me to prioritie my accounts so I can get away from spraying and praying and actually just reach out to people when they are most engaged with our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Manager, Demand Generation
What do you like best?

The 6Sense tool empowers are marketing and sales teams to work together to target accounts in the buying stage with specific messages. This makes are marketing more effective and our sales team more impactful. The 6Sense platform has shown unbelievable ROI - with our teams spending hundreds of dollars to influence millions in pipeline. The support and account management we've received from 6Sense is top-notch as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With any tool, there are always some improvements that could be made, but overall there isn't anything to dislike about 6Sense.If anything, we're just looking forward to what's next! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to help our teams truly transition to ABX and gain invaluable insights on account activity and intent through 6Sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the 6sense is able to quickly communicate buying signals to my team. And help us understand who we may be competing prior to any conversation. It can bridge the knowledge gap often between a good and great conversation/outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool has pieces that are still being perfected and added to with time. I think it is only a matter of time before everyone knows of and is using 6sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a clearly defined use-case and workflow with 6sense is extremely valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest challenges in my role is time. And anything that can connect me to the information I need faster is huge - as well as alerting me to buying signals along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Great intent data exposed to reps in the form of reports and the SFDC plugin. We've developed flows that show reps how to prospect into their warmer accounts, and then find new people to add to the database where anonymous activity was identified. The last part of our flow has reps adding new and existing engaged people to their follow-up activities. This is all made possible through the integrations with other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have more of the information that is exposed in the platform to appear in SFDC. There is some good information on keyword searches that could be more flexibly displayed and/or reported in SFDC that reps would find useful in their prospecting. If I could use that data and train on it then reps would have more ways to find warm prospects, and find current customers looking for additional solutions that would fit our suite of products. Right now, there is an excel export that could be sent out to managers and reps (it sounds like a lot of IT teams use this in their data visualization tools) where they can filter on these attributes, but that feels like a step back in technology where I know this data could live on a custom object or field within SFDC for reps to pull into reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus on the sales prospecting aspects when evaluating an account based "marketing" tool. There is no reason why the targeting you're doing to warm up accounts for reps couldn't be exposed to reps as well to get them to prospect more effectively. Additionally, if you get the sales buy-in on a tool that marketing is using, they will trust what is delivered from marketing more frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying accounts looking for competitors or similar solutions before they fill out a form or raise their hand. Identifying more accounts that reps can then prospect into and use marketing air cover to drive home our message even before they hit our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful component of 6sense to me is the ability to see who has recently engaged, sometimes I can find a new POC purely from 6sense.

The keywords are useful as well ,you can see if the account you are researching has recently looked up your company or competitors.

Essentially 6sense provides more information on an account that you would not have from traditional research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about 6sense. The one thing I would advise is that you have to be diligent with 6sense, sometimes the leads 6sense associated with the account have a different domain email or are in fact not related to the account at all. The phone numbers are a hit and miss too but yo can't always expect information to be 100% correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have one individual learn the product really well so they can support the rest of the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

6sense is helping us look behind the curtains, we are able to see activity and information that we would not be able to see without it. It provides more visibility into the account without hours of additional research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like knowing specifically (based on key words searched) what areas an existing account or prospect is looking at. Then I can tailor my conversations and reach outs to target those thoughtfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to figure out who exactly was doing the searches - but I've been able to connect a lot of dots none-the-less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are some key competitors with momentum in the market place. I'm able to see if I'm going up against them likely or not - based on key word searches. I'm also able to see if prospects are truly concerned with increasing regulations or things about to be rolled out. It helps me target my campaigning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The accuracy of the information and the ability for me to roadmap my prospecting efforts strategically in order to generate quality leads that turn into revenue FAST- I get to know what stage they are in so i can target my efforts to the accounts that are ready to close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING- I cant be successful in hitting my KPI's without 6Sense Data! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to hit your KPS' in a sales and marketing world, THIS IS YOUR GAME CHANGER!

I wouldn't be able to do my job at scale without 6sense. I'm obsessed with 6sense. As a matter of fact, if I interviewed with another company that didn't have 6sense I would demand a license or find a company that it up to date enough to provide me with all the proper tools for success., Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Current data.

interest or pain-points.

What location most of my data is coming from.

How to target other orgs within the account.

The ability to have it sync to my CRM- SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most valuable tool/functionality for me within 6Sense is the ability to create segments that help my sales and SDR team know exactly which accounts were focused on for that week, actions they have taken, keywords they've used. This helps us drive better visibility into the accounts we care about as well as create better value props based on 6Sense intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that can be done inside the tool that sometimes it's hard to know exactly what levers to pull at a given moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Data doesn't always have to be perfect to use a tool like 6Sense. This helps drive best practices around data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

6Sense has helped our team drive alignment across the accounts that we care about. Cross functionally, we know what our top accounts are doing, and where they are in their buying journey giving us the opportunity to hit them with the right message at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

6sense provides my team with the insights and direction to do their jobs better. It shows them who and what companies in their book of business are searching for keywords relevant to Zendesk or if people are visiting our website. The buying stages help them prioritize their outreach and it has been a game changer to say the least. Plus our CSM, Rachel, has hosted monthly office hours with the team which has been SO helpful to increase adoption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a couple days to update segments. There is also A LOT of information it can be hard to know where to look to find insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Big books of business for prospecting make it hard to know where to prioritize your time. We have realized the ROI from opportunities created and getting ahead of our competitors when we know an evaluation is happening within an organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.