CaliberMind Reviews & Product Details

What is CaliberMind?

CaliberMind is a Customer Data Platform -- built for B2B revenue marketers that use data, analytics, and automation -- to grow revenue faster -- together with sales.

CaliberMind Profile Details

1-4 of 4 total CaliberMind reviews

CaliberMind Reviews

1-4 of 4 total CaliberMind reviews
Operations Analyst

"CaliberMind - ABM and Data Warehousing All in One"

What do you like best?

CaliberMind allows you to apply account-based marketing principles to real-world problems and develop actionable marketing insights that will fuel your marketing and sales funnel and drive revenue growth. The additional benefit of being a multi-sourced data warehouse leaves open the potential for Customer Lifecycle analytics.

What do you dislike?

While not a dislike, CaliberMind is a young product that is growing rapidly, so as with any young product there are current reporting gaps but the team is very responsive, engaging, and willing to entertain ideas from its customer base that is helping to mature the product quickly.

We were on a different solution that forced the usage of campaigns within Salesforce and forced our marketing view to be lead, contact, and campaign based. CaliberMind's Account Based Marketing approach has allowed us to begin to develop both an accurate holistic view of our customers from a marketing perspective and increase the accuracy of our attribution, thus gaining better insights into how our spend is being used and how to increase our yields.

Director of Demand Generation

"The best of both worlds, ABM and Marketing attribution meet martech stack and data lakes"

What do you like best?

I have been using Caliber Mind for a few month and I cannot imagine doing my job without it. Caliber Mind is the glue that keeps all data together across a multitude of systems in the stack. I connected SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and even some Google sheets.

I use Caliber Mind for:

- ABM reporting

- Waterfall (Funnel) reporting

- Attribution reporting

- Automation across otherwise disconnected custom objects in my main platforms (Salesforce and Marketo)

This is what I like about it:

- Ease of integration

- Automated dashboard showing what questions the report answers

- Target account list builder without having to learn code (but you use code if you want to)

- Seamless integration with my SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adwords and even

- Role ROI based reports

- Historic snapshots of the data for trending and forecasting

- Access to underlying data lake for BI tool

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but a word of warning. While this is a younger product, it is for mature marketers that need to tie marketing to revenue. The customer success team is very supportive and they will help you during the set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a tool for Marketing Ops and there should be a technical resource assigned to own the platform and that person should be able to use and access the stack (CRM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics and any other platforms that need to be integrated.

- Building a target account list for ABM

- ABM ROI and attribution

- Martech integration

- Funnel metrics

Marketing Tech Lead

"Attribution, ABM in a fantastic Customer Data Platform (CDP)"

What do you like best?

Calibermind is one of the best customer data platforms I'm aware of. It was very flexible and customizable to our needs. It helped us aggregate data at levels we never we able to before. Calibermind is allowing us to take our marketing data and analytics to new levels that are leading to our industry.

What do you dislike?

I would like if it had just a little bit fore connectors (but it does have everything I need...so not sure if this is fair - haha).

Multi-touch attribution, Machine-learning attribution, large scale data analysis, ABM scoring

VP Marketing

"Quick and easy setup - Configurable enrichment & powerful reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

I had a great experience with the CaliberMind team and how they onboarded my company. Very thorough and very good turn around times on all my inquiries. I was able to blend multiple data enrichment sources together and map to my CRM as I needed it set for my sales workflows. I loved the custom reporting capability which helped me answer lead and campaign source attribution that I just couldn't get in SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

Product is improving at a rapid pace however there are still some technical skills in order to get the reporting setup. Good news- when I got stuck, they were very responsive to jump in and help.

Contact, Lead and Account enrichment. Lead source and UTM campaign attribution.

There are not enough reviews of CaliberMind for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

CallRail Logo
CallRail
CallRail is a phone call tracking and analytics platform that helps businesses understand which marketing campaigns are delivering valuable phone call conversions.
LeanData Logo
LeanData
LeanData helps companies make the most of their demand through lead to account matching and intelligent lead routing.
Engagio ABM Platform Logo
Engagio ABM Platform
Engagio is an Account Based Everything platform to orchestrate human connections at scale.
Bizible Logo
Bizible
4.7
B2B marketing attribution solution that enables hundreds of companies to measure marketing on the basis of revenue.
Terminus ABM Platform Logo
Terminus ABM Platform
The only end-to-end account-based marketing platform that enables you to identify and prioritize best-fit accounts, engage them with a multi-channel approach, activate sales for personalized outreach, and measure ABM programs at every level of your business.
Full Circle Insights Logo
Full Circle Insights
Full Circle Insights structures everything for marketing responses, keeping track of the outcome of every touch whether it's from a lead or contact.
Adobe Advertising Cloud Logo
Adobe Advertising Cloud
3.6
The days of siloed media are finally over. Welcome to Adobe Advertising Cloud — the only independent ad platform that unifies and automates all media, screens, data, and creativity at scale.
TrackMaven Logo
TrackMaven
3.8
Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing. With the TrackMaven platform, marketers are able to optimize content and campaigns, tie marketing activities to ROI, and benchmark industry performance. The TrackMaven platform monitors activities across 19 digital channels and analyzes more than 1 million pieces of unique marketing content every day.
Onclusive Logo
Onclusive
Onclusive is the data science company for marketing and communications. We reveal which strategies drive actual business outcomes and deliver a brand’s most valuable content to its target audience, at scale.
Impact Logo
Impact
Impact digital marketing platform is a platform that enables significant improvement in the return on global advertising spend for brands and agencies, it provides a fully-integrated suite of products for media attribution, performance marketing, tag management and mobile analytics.

CaliberMind User Ratings

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.9*
* Attribution Category
Do you work for CaliberMind?