Oasis Outsourcing

4.7

Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation's largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). We provide human resources administration, employee benefits, healthcare reform support, payroll administration, workers compensation services and more.

Work for Oasis Outsourcing?

Learning about Oasis Outsourcing?

Oasis Outsourcing Reviews

Showing 3 Oasis Outsourcing reviews
Alison M.

"New to Oasis Outsourcing, Works Great "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

All of our non-exempt employees use this system to keep them to their allocated 4o hours per week.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, I can override my staff members if they make a mistake or forgot to sign out, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to delete on this system, you need to figure out which one to delete if your staff accidentally put information on the wrong day or time period.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oasis Outsourcing
T
Team Member

"It’s paying "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helps with tracking my pay, health insurance and all the $$ talk is through oasis

What do you like best?

It’s always accurate and up to date with my PTO

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, the employer chose it and I’m just going with it

Nothing to solve, it’s just been in place to take care of the payroll

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Joy D.

"Easy to use"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I can review my time punches, check my w2, request time off, check my address and basic info.

What do you like best?

Having easy access to everything I need.

What do you dislike?

I have to call when I need to reset my password.

There are not enough reviews of Oasis Outsourcing for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hirewell Logo
Hirewell
4.9
Chicago recruiting firm with national reach, helping great companies find tomorrow's top performers.
Hunt Club Logo
Hunt Club
4.8
Hunt Club is a curated network of digital leaders who refer candidates to partner companies with open positions.
Betts Recruiting Logo
Betts Recruiting
4.7
Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.
Victory Lap Logo
Victory Lap
4.9
Victory Lap empowers candidates and companies to find success in sales. The programs educate, develop, and place candidates in sales positions across a variety of industries, and help companies hire, train, and retain top sales talent.
Robert Half Logo
Robert Half
2.9
Robert Half is a staffing website that provide skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.
Vested Logo
Vested
5.0
Hire a Recruiter for as little as $999 / month. Our innovative approach to recruiting enables our clients to hire high-quality, passive candidates at a fraction of the cost of an agency or internal staff. We specialize in identifying, engaging, and sourcing passive talent. This helps companies reduce time to fill, improve candidate quality and save time by augmenting the tedious task of sourcing. Vested also helps our clients stand out among their peers through unique branding and candidate messaging.
Vitamin T Logo
Vitamin T
We personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies; as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesnäó»t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer.
Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Logo
Barrett Business Services (BBSI)
4.7
BBSI is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors.
Kelly Services Logo
Kelly Services
Kelly Service is a platform that offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services and staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Aerotek Logo
Aerotek
3.0
Aerotek is a staffing platform that matches qualified candidates with top companies worldwide, to understand goals, skills and interests to connect with the best job opportunities.

Learning about Oasis Outsourcing?

* We monitor all Oasis Outsourcing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.