LionDesk

LionDesk is a CRM, Lead, and Transaction management platform for Agents, Brokers and Teams. With features like intelligent drip campaigns, video emails and texting, text-2-sell tools, social and demographic profiling, integrated power-dialer and more, LionDesk is an all-in-one solution that can take your business to the next level.

Work for LionDesk?

Learning about LionDesk?

LionDesk Reviews

Showing 22 LionDesk reviews
Brenda C.

"Does all the things a good CRM should."

What do you like best?

I love being able to text customers direct from the app or software. It also allows me to respond right away when they text back. Adding a digital business card to the text and calling directly from the app is a definite advantage

What do you dislike?

graphics are very difficult to add to emails/texts. They have to be uploaded and the url copied. Too clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a little cumbersome, but has all the features needed to be a great CMA. Support is awesome and they are quick to make fixes and always follow up on suggestions to improve software.

am more in contact with my database. have created several drip campaigns that are working well

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LionDesk
Blue Line R.

"Easy for Realtors! "

What do you like best?

Stores all my contacts & I am able to text or send messages to multiple people at one time. Lower fees than most crm's we looked into.

What do you dislike?

I don't have it down quite yet. There's 3 of us on our team and I am the last to learn. I have a lot to learn... Some of it seems complicated.

Messaging for info & keeping up with leads all at once. Can't do that from your phone... Would take forever. This makes it simple & less time consuming

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

"You get what you pay for "

What do you like best?

LionDesk has the capability to create and share auto drip campaigns with your team. It’s easy for the marketing team to create templates and campaigns and share them with the sales team

What do you dislike?

Functionality is very limited with LionDesk and we experience many technical difficulties. Campaigns are only set up for one-time trigger meaning we cannot set up recurring email campaigns for birthdays or sales anniversaries (important to our business). It is also a very manual system of assigning tags to contacts to differentiate contact types. We and other also experience many technical glitches like contacts disappearing for periods of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware of the systems uses and limitations

We are utilizing LionDesk for a marketing operating system and contact management system.

Madeline H.

"Ease and Simplicity... LionDesk"

What do you like best?

LionDesk is very easy and simple to use. I like all the functions I am able to use. It is very functional, and for the price you really can’t go wrong.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it is only made (essentially) for real estate agents. I wish there was an option for mortgage brokers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can’t go wrong with LionDesk! It has treated me well for the past year and a half.

I solve the problem of managing leads. I benefit from the fact that it has an easy interface and is very well organized.

Consultant in Real Estate

"Great CRM for Real Estate Professionals"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this CRM seems to understand the job of the Agent and the functionality is built around the Agent job. Speed and ease of use is important and the designers get this part in this CRM. I also like the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I kind of wish they had a couple of features built like esignatures and a couple of other items.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! We like what this CRM tool does for our team.

I am solving the problem of making sure that my pipeline of potential clients (prospects) are taken care of and know that I am in Real Estate. I am staying organized by the system Liondesk has in place to keep me straight.

Adam Middlesworth F.

"I recommend all Real Estate Agent / Marketing Agencies who work with REA to use Lion Desk"

What do you like best?

The automation. They allow you to send emails, texts, AND VIDEO TEXT and emails. Come on?! That is crazy awesome. In my position, if you don't follow up with internet leads, you're not going to convert.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a littler clunky to work with. Some of these other email softwares I've used have better UIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using other Real Estate specific CRMs or follow up systems, you'll LOVE Lion Desk. At the time of this writing, it is quite inexpensive ($199/year or $25/month).

FOLLOW UP FOLLOW UP FOLLOW UP. Seriously amazing. I have even asked to become an affiliate so I can promote their product.

Teniecha C.

"Awesome bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

The price is great for first- time crm users with monthly payment options.

What do you dislike?

The UI is kind of plain, but I think it's in its beginning stages and it's still very functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried Realty Juggler (not enough function) and Top producer (Too much and too clunky) before finding this one.

The ability to and text campaigns is amazing.

UP
User in Pharmaceuticals

"BEST CRM FOR YOUR MONEY"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the layout. I loooove that you can buy a phone line for scaling your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't select the contacts on a page instead of using the ALL selection. I hope that in the future you could integrate an RVM feature.

The text drip campaigns & email drip campaigns make my life easier. Also, the mailings/marketing option are amazing. I love using this CRM.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great CRM for The New Real Estate Professional"

What do you like best?

Love the automation and easy use. I have able to become a lot more efficient in my business with this product.

What do you dislike?

The additional fees for more features. However I had a feeling there would be additional costs, for the 29 bucks a month cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out. For the price you can’t beat it.

Duplicating my self and using it to contact people I would have to Tex or email individually. It’s helping me stay on top of mind.

Jessica H.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Great templates, perfect for following up

What do you dislike?

Expensive, I am not able to continue using

Awesome drip campaigns for following up with clients

Doug R.

"Good, basic Real Estate CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use without a huge ramp up time to implement

What do you dislike?

Limited functionality, no message ability when using the dialer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend that you try it!

Lead management and database

UR
User in Real Estate

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Using Liondesk for three years, great tool for keeping and contacting database of clients

What do you dislike?

Format is a little difficult to use, some things are scattered all over the place. I heard rumors that a new look will be released soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price, one of the better CRM's out there

Drip campaigns for my clients, mass emails to my database

Christian P.

"Liondesk is amazing for the price"

What do you like best?

Automated text, and that you can share drip campaigns with people

What do you dislike?

You now have to pay for unlimited text which you did not used to

CRM for my real estate company

"Good software for Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

I am a phd student in Business school. My job is usually using computer skills to help business decision. Liondesk... i usually don't use it, since I am a not a person in a company. But! This program really gives me a strong intuition about the marketing development tool.

What do you dislike?

To be honest... Little pricey. Many people will keep using excel if the price is like this.

I sometime used this to debate with MBA students. They bring a lot of intersting Marketing(Real estate) and Sales Experience and it is fun to use Liondesk with them.

Steph M.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Good service to use and I would recommend it to friends and family

What do you dislike?

Honestly I really don't think there's nothing I would dislike about it

Good

I'm getting the leads I'm going to get the things I need to get solved

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and helps keep me organized

What do you dislike?

Not all fields are exportable. Specifically, it would be nice to export and search comments

Staying in touch with database

Agency in Real Estate

"FANTASTIC!"

What do you like best?

It makes it super-easy to text and call from the software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. It really covers everything I need to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very simple program to learn, and if you have used Skyslope previously but have gone independent or no longer have access to Skyslope, this is a great alternative.

I had been using multiple different programs and I love having everything in one place.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Great CRM, easy to use and efficient! "

What do you like best?

Lion desk is very easy to set up from the start. Simple yet customizable. Help is readily available & it definitely helps with efficiency in contacting clients.

What do you dislike?

Oftentimes, there are a lot of emails and notifications that spam your inbox. There are ways to turn these off

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Efficiently connecting with all my clients, it helps me do this every day and has helped me with my sphere

Consultant in Retail

"LionDesk Review"

What do you like best?

Helps expand market to connect with clients, and is a CRM that is so easy to use to boost sales

What do you dislike?

I personally had to figure the program out

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LionDesk is great to utilize with modern platforms that appear more frequently today and to connect to a wider market

Getting everyone acquainted with the new software is a change, but we have seen positive outcomes since using LionDesk

Administrator in Real Estate

"Good system, but it does need some work"

What do you like best?

It’s very inexpensive and pretty user friendly. Best for a very small team

What do you dislike?

There’s a lot of set up going into it and it doesn’t sync well with outside systems. The emailer and dialer are not the best if your team is bigger than 4 people.

It gave us a central location for client files and communications

Nicole R.

"real estate helper "

What do you like best?

ease of use, making clients more accessible

What do you dislike?

certain features took longer to receive notifications

accessing clients, getting information sooner, sending information sooner.

Consultant in Real Estate

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use and navigate through.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow or freezes if doing only minimal things on the product.

With my mortgage company

Learning about LionDesk?

* We monitor all LionDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.