IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact's Real Estate CRM and Marketing Automation makes it easy to keep in touch, helping you build lasting relationships with past clients, hot prospects, and important referral sources.

Work for IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

Learning about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM Reviews

Ask IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM a Question
Showing 152 IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM reviews
IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Chris W.
Chris W.
View Original November 10, 2018
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM
IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Al S.
Al S.

"This powerful CRM not only organizes my contacts but keeps me on track as well!"

What do you like best?

There are so many features to love about IXACT! Besides doing a great job of organization of contacts, I love the activity plans and that they can be customized. I've created custom plans for listing activities and offer activities. They keep.me on track! I never forget a task now. I also love the fact you can track showings of your listings. And of course the automatic monthly e-Newsletters which are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but improvements can be made on the Showings tracking, maybe adding fields for feedback given, buyer interest y/n and also show the address on the showing screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an excellent contact manager that goes above and beyond, and includes business planning and tracking, automatic contact communication such as monthly newsletters and drip campaigns, *keep on track" activity check lists, and excellent user support, IXACT is for you!

Contact organization, Client contact/communication, personal organization, business planning and tracking

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"IXACT Contact CRM is very beneficial and valuable for my business."

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect is the customer service. They are always quick to respond and very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we cannot add contacts specifically to a contact group. I don't like that I can't tab automatically to certain lines when inputting a client's info. Having to use the mouse or touch screen to get to the line I need is time consuming. It would be so much easier to be able to tab to every place so we just tab where we need to go and then just click enter when done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely try it. You will love it! It is so much easier to use than other CRMs I have tried. You can arrange the home page the way you feel it more useful to your needs. The customer service department is phenomenal! They are quick to respond and 99% of the time have the answer immediately,. If the agent doesn't know they answer, they get back with you in a very timely manner. You email, chat or call and all of them are there to help. They will walk you through on anything you need assistance. Everyone I have recommended IXACT to has been completely satisfied. IXACT takes your recommendations on changes that have been made or ones you suggest.

It is wonderful to be able to connect it to my google calendar. I love having all my contacts in one place and being able to plan ahead for years. The mass email is such a time saver!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Patricia G.
Patricia G.

"Very easy to understand and utilize"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can send my newsletter every month and keep up with my contacts. I can update my data base and add birthdays and even send birthday cards from the CRM.It makes me understand more my business and helps me to keep organized and proactive. I could not keep up with my network like I do without this CRM. IXACT Contact is great!

What do you dislike?

It is very user friendly but I would like even more flexibility to add images and videos to the emails sent to clients. It is a bit challenging to be creative when building marketing pieces for my clients. I like to send pre-construction investment opportunities but it becomes quite challenging to upload the photos or links.

That part is not very well developed as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product

I have kept my contacts up to date and updated with my newsletter.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Danielle R.
Danielle R.

"Perfect for real estate!"

What do you like best?

My main use for Ixact is as a CRM, I can import or manually add leads, set up touch points and email blasts, make notes, add birthdays and move-in anniversaries. I also find this extremely useful for tracking showings and feedback, I love that I can print a report to give to each of my listing clients that looks professional. I can also print mailing labels from here and weekly call lists. There is goal setting, options to track referrals and the ability to upload entire files to each transaction.

It's been the best CRM and database option for us, and much cheaper than other options out there.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a dislike, but I wish I could have the calendar sync to my Google calendar. I also wish that I could set up my own report templates instead of having to export to CSVs to print out the information I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial, explore everything this has to offer. Definitely read the manual provided. This is a VERY powerful CRM and database with tons of capability. By far the most cost effective you will find!!!!

The largest benefit has been repeat business, being able to keep up with past clients with one centralized platform has saved me lots of time, and my clients are always surprised when I remember someones graduation or birthday. It helps to keep my contact more personalized, which is so necessary.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"ixact is everything I need to achieve success in my business"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pick just one feature, but the ability to set the goals and have the program track progress is fantastic, and probably the thing that I can benefit my business the most. Second to that, the task reminders that automatically pop up for each client is a great asset. It keeps me on track for each and every one. The ability to create a "family" with individual notes for each person, their pets, birthdays, anniversaries and things that are important to them as a family.

What do you dislike?

Having to input each individual contact point with every client, and not having it automated by syncing with my email. The following is not a dislike of the program itself, but more my inability to understand how to use it due to my lack of experience in the industry. If there was any suggestion I could make, it would be to put their own clients on a task list whereby there were videos, tutorials etc, that they would be able to watch based on the level of experience they have . When someone starts, they don't know what it is they don't know, and having a bit of a "to do" list within the CRM would have helped to provide a framework and direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely LOVE this CRM, and I'm not even using it to its full potential. I started in real estate in October 2017, I bought IXACT almost right away. I didn't have the working knowledge and experience I needed to be able to derive the full benefit of the power of IXACT. I've not used it to its potential, and I found that I needed more instruction. At the beginning, I didn't know what it was that I didn't know, so there was no way I could figure out what I needed to do first. My recommendation is to be patient and dedicate time daily to watch the tutorials, learn the program, and ask for help if need be.

Knowing when to reach out and having specific programs at the ready for each client in various stages of their buying/selling cycle. I have a better, stronger relationship with my clients as a result. I look forward to dedicating more time to properly input/qualify and use my database based on what I know now, after being in business for almost 2 years. It will take a lot of time to get this done properly, but the end result will be more than worth it! Thank you for a truly great product!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jim H.
Jim H.

"Robust service at minimal cost"

What do you like best?

The scripted emails with the ability to tailor to my taste. I can use those marketing scripts for video and follow up communications on all sorts of platforms. Video training helps but maybe emphasis how important it is to go through all of them. I like that I can set up tasks that repeat. I love how I can customize my monthly newsletter and share to my social media. I can get people on the phone to help resolve issues. Sometimes just talking to someone helps direct my efforts efficiently.

What do you dislike?

How slow ixact can change to new innovation. I'm not crazy about the text feature charging for a certain number sent in a month and that it doesn't just send from my own device number. Some videos are from an older version and need to be updated. The Application for my smartphone has some limitations - it's mainly to review tasks but I'm not able to resolve them via my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tool that helps you keep on track. It takes some time to learn how the tool works, so don't think it will solve all your problems by just buying it. Provides helpful tools to keep you on track.

Automating my drip campaigns for long term client follow up. Seeing who opens and views my communications.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Nelly H.
Nelly H.

"CRM for real estate"

What do you like best?

i like how the crm is simple and user friendly and quite straight forward, there are different functions and newsletter available for variety of choice mass mailing to my clients list and potential lead that need time to follow up and become a solid client and sometimes client need more time to build strong solid relationship with

What do you dislike?

i do not like how the crm is expensive for the monthly cost and there is not much discount when you open more than one account with them, every monthly cost expenses add up and it is quite heavy on the end user like myself and my team of members

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommend people willing to pay expensive price on CRM system that is specifically for real estate market, which newsletter features and mass mailing functions build in

the thing about crm is that there are a lot of other free version on the public that you do not need to pay, but may not offer special features or function for you to use for your client on a monthly to monthly basis

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Teresa M.
Teresa M.

"The Perfect Solution"

What do you like best?

Ixact Contact is the perfect solution for a busy agent who doesn't have time to search for content and constantly email follow ups to past clients or prospects. The campaigns emails keep in touch with clients without having to think about it. No more missed birthdays, anniversaries, or move-in anniversaries. The e-newsletter is has good article content and is easy to customize into your own words and with your own articles. You are front of mind with your clients for very little effort which is crucial for getting referrals while keeping up with current business. I highly recommend it to all my agents.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I don't like about it. Now that the platform format is simplified, they addressed they only awkwardness I had experienced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out how easy it is to import your contacts. The saved information in the contacts is very detailed. Fill that information out so you can customize your campaigns.

Keeping in touch with past clients is imperative to getting referrals which are the cornerstone of our business. When an agent gets busy, that activity gets put on the back burner. Ixact Contact makes it easy to still work on those referrals while working on active business. What a time saver!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Elaine  B.
Elaine B.

"Most Relevant CRM for my Business"

What do you like best?

Ixact offers a very user-friendly platform, and great activity plans for nurturing buyer and seller leads. They are much less obnoxious than most and are highly customize-able which I love. The newsletters contain information relevant to the Canadian real estate industry which my clients find helpful. If I ever run stuck finding something or trying to figure out how to use a feature, the help menu is comprehensive and really easy to use. Also the ability to cc your CRM when composing an email to a client is a game-changer. My last CRM relied heavily on me remembering to copy and paste the body of each email into 'notes'. Very time consuming.

What do you dislike?

My task list could be more visible and colourful. I'm sure there is a way to do this, but of course I haven't looked it up in the help menu yet.

Easy to use and my assistant and I can use all of the features at the same time. Keeps us both up to date and on task.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Excellent and easy-to-use CRM! Designed for realtors."

What do you like best?

Definitely designed specifically for realtors. Works well with the typical business flow of a realtor, in contacting and keeping in touch with past clients and new leads. Excellent newsletter capabilities and many automated features that will allow you to ensure your past clients get contacted periodically.

What do you dislike?

There are a few changes that would be ideal, such as adding ability to make notes that clients were contacted by email and text messages. Phone calls, handwritten notes etc are becoming more seldom in this world. Some of these tags are hardcoded and end-user cannot change them, can only choose from a list. The features to keep track of showings etc on listings are a little tedious, they could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and try the free trial. Email them your contact list and they will set it up for you. It takes some work to get it all running smoothly but as soon as you do you will find it is quite intuitive and easy to use.

We are keeping on top of contacting our clients and not letting them slip through the cracks. We are working towards a strong daily routine of a few calls to past clients, and keeping each contact with clients up to date. Great for a team, since any team member can log in and see when the last contact was made with client.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ed N.
Ed N.

"Great CRM - it's almost perfect!"

What do you like best?

I really like the automated webpage feature, the pipeline page is awesome as well. I set goals and it helps keeps me on track. I am very pleased with most of the functions with the CRM. I also like that now offers automated e-cards. For the price, this is one of the best CRMs on the market. I also find the support to be top notch. They answer your questions the first time call - there is no delay in getting the information to you.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it allowed me to text from it. I liked some of REALVOLVEs features. This frustrates me that when I make a task, I must create a whole new entry for my notes. I also wish that it would create a new task when the last one is finished. If I didn't complete all my tasks in one day, sometimes they just double up on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really can't go wrong with this one. I've tried LionDesk too. Ive found that this one has everything I want and is very affordable.

I am staying in contact more with my sphere and people who I have come in contact with. I know who I need to talk to every day and keep myself more organized. It does a great job syncing with facebook and finding their profile picture and reminding me about birthdays as well

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Dagny Eason, Broker, 2.
Dagny Eason, Broker, 2.

"Pleased and Frustrated"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the the tool allows me and my agents to stay on top of our leads using the Keep in Touch and Activity Plan features. It's super helpful to send messages to those leads and stay front of mind when they have slipped to the back of my mind.

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to quickly send leads to my agents. Having to go through the utilities to assign, and then not have my agent receive any sort of notification that they were sent a lead is very frustrating. When I receive and email, I want to be able to click assign, and be able to do it then and there. Once leads are re-assigned,I also want to see who has been assigned and when, and what has come into the system recently. The contacts list is a Rolodex, I get it, but there is no reason I should always see leads with numbers in the name imported first; I want to see people who are relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how you actually want to use the tool. Demos are great, but it's the simple functions that are the biggest challenge for me.

I am looking for a way to work my leads better. As a busy aggent, I don't have time to stay in touch with every one of my leads, and I know that I'm losing out on business by not doing so. Benefits have not yer been realized, and I am challenged to figure out how I should treat the thousand plus contacts that I imported, and get them set up on plans.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lindee W.
Lindee W.

"Wish I had it years ago!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and use. Sent my contacts via email and they were all uploaded for me. So fast. IXACT is getting me organized and more efficient. There are so many features for the price. Excited to really be organized and have a product like this. I also set up a website with IXACT. It was easy and looks very professional.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I wish I had more time to get all my 700+ contact all updated- the system makes getting organized so easy. I need to continue to explore all IXACT can do because it is a lot! It is like having an assistance without having to pay someone. I am also on a team and there are opportunities for making our team communication and tracking easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement as soon as possible in your career so you aren't back tracking. It is a great product, inexpensive for all the features and will help keep you organized.

More organization, tracking of past, present and future clients. I'm excited to not lose and have to dig for anyone's information every again. This is going to help me keep in contact with people in a personal way building on my sphere of influence. The benefits so far are amazing.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

"Love my new CRM!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and keeps me well organized. It allows me to capture and categorize important information about my clients, generated leads and prospects. In addition it sends an automated eNewsletter to my entire database. I love that I can customize them to sound more like "me" or on those days that there's little time I'm comfortable enough with the content to send it out just as is. Each month I can also see my response rates with the campaign reporting tab. The software recently received an update and it is fantastic! Way too many features to mention.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to integrate my Facebook leads directly to iXact but I know this is something they are working on providing...Soon I hope

Staying in touch with clients is a must in this business. iXact Contact helps you do that consistently and effortlessly with their Activity Plans

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Don G.
Don G.

"Not perfect but..."

What do you like best?

What I like is the availability of the support staff.

What do you dislike?

The belief of ALL contact management programs that no one sends snail mail anymore. Well, If I am representing a seller I normally do NOT get the buyers phone or email address so a CM without the ability to print a mail piece is worthless. Not saying I can't snail mail from IXACT but it is a multi step PITA! Program does NOT have the ability to retrieve contacts based upon their source, lead type or type of contact (buyer/seller now/later...). No ability to send or receive email from within IXACT, you need to use a seperate email program, this means you have no historical tracking of communication which is becoming more and more important every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any other CM, make sure it will do what you need and don't get wowed by bells and whistles.

problems, I don't have any problems!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Bryan  W.
Bryan W.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The new platform in my favourite part. Very clean and easy to move around. Plus the new Pipeline is great!

the mobile app is handy as well. keeping lock box codes available on the fly and checking dates when clients call you when you're on the road!

What do you dislike?

I wish "showings" were quicker to log. For me, it would be max 2 clicks from the homepage. something that can be done on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do one thing at a time. Don't get caught up trying to set everything up in 1 day. just use it a little bit each day and soon, you'll be lost without it! Fill in as much info as you can and make it a habit. your business will thank you. Because I can send letters out so easily, I always get a couple sale when I send them out.

Mostly keeping track of clients. Being able to categorize them and print labels & envelops makes keeping in touch super easy. Also, keeping track of trades and conditional dates is my other primary use for reminders.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Kellie A.
Kellie A.

"Good marketing materials for realtors, not ideal re the CRM aspect"

What do you like best?

I like the drip marketing programs that are pre-designed for most every scenario - prospective buyers, prospective sellers, long-term drip marketing for each, and for sphere of influence, and each one is customizable - wording, timing, and adding aspects.

What do you dislike?

The system is excruciatingly slow. Adding contacts to marketing plans is slow and gets an internal error 2/5 times. Must manually go through contacts to see who did get added before the error, else they will be added 2 or more times. No ability to create a group from those added to a marketing plan (which would help identify errors in loading, etc.) There is no ability to update contacts other than individually.

Having used many CRMs, this system seems to have insufficient capacity for a database over a few hundred. It has tons of potential, but support has not been encouraging that updates will include suggested items. Support merged my first and middle name fields when initially uploading my contacts (which created a nightmare to utilize the database) and eventually they had to delete and re-upload, not including the middle name field. This deleted all assigned marketing plans and deleted all RECORD of those marketing plans - thus no way to know who did or did not receive emails. System has no ability to customize any fields. (Becuase this is very specifically designed for real estate, this isn't a typically expected feature, but for those who don't want to manage multiple databases - when they cannot cross-populate or update - some customization of fields, particularly for contact information, would be valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a valuable real estate marketing tool, IXACT is an excellent platform.

IXACT allows me to easily add new prospects (one at a time, no xls upload feature offered, or business card scan, etc) and add those contacts to a particular marketing plan to keep in touch. This overcomes the major downside to real estate - or any sales process - of failing to fully track prospects and maintain contact regularly.

The ability to update records with their existing properties, properties purchased or sold through me, is an added value for long-term contact.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jessica  B.
Jessica B.

"CRM to run a business"

What do you like best?

New interface is easy to use and app connectivity means no excuses! Contacts and to do are always available! System has some flexibility to customized groups and labels so you are able to organize clients the way you want. Templates for contact plans and task lists are very helpful. Overall a great organizational and marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

Entering prospective and active transactions is cumbersome. Would like the option for an "archive" or "pre-delete" status for contacts. The activity summary is great but only shows activities if logged as prospecting. Would be good to see complete activity totals as well. I would like it if the prospecting activity types matched the regular history/activity types. Lastly the ability to query by certain fields - ie contacts with no follow up plan, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Referral maker did not have the options to personalize and customize that IXACT has. The two things I liked better with Referral Maker was the ease of inputting and managing transactions and the business expenses linked to the financial performance report. If IXACT could do those two items (plus a few I mentioned before) it would be 100% in my book!

I trialed several major real estate CRM and IXACT checked the most boxes. It's a great tool to help you actually get and stay organized and run a business, not a hobby. The system gives you the structure yet is more flexible than other CRM so you can run your business the way you want.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Mary C.
Mary C.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

I reviewed several CRM products prior to going with Ixact. The feature I like the best is the monthly newsletter, it has my picture and contact with an introductory email, prior to the newsletter content. Honestly, I'm not sure how many people read the newsletter all the way through, so having my contact at the top and not at the bottom, I feel is a huge benefit. The articles/content of the newsletters are generally extremely relevant and useful.

What do you dislike?

Probably the quotes at the bottom … sometimes they are ok, but often I don't think they reflect me. Is there a way to add the ability to change those out?

My need to stay top of mind with my sphere of influence is being accomplished.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"It works. It works Well."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. It gets the job more than done. It comes with great content. The content changes every month and it is relevant. My clients like it. I repeat my clients like it -- that is critical.

What do you dislike?

It is not all that simple to create sub groups for targeted mailings. If you remember that you are going to need to do this it is not bad but it is rather hard to do after the fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it you will be glad you did.

I have 9k real estate contacts to keep in touch with. Ixact makes that simple to do and it is quite effective. The feedback from clients re the content supplied has been overwhelmingly positive. The associated website is superb. Ixact Contact is a win win on all fronts.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about IXACT Contact is that you have flexibility in how you want your CRM to work. You make the decisions on what features you want to utilize.. I've also been impressed with the improvements that have been made as customer needs change.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overwhelming in trying to figure out how to leverage the tool for yourself. There are a lot of options, and you need to put some thought into how it will work for you.

I get busy and forget about things sometimes. With the Activity Plans, I'm able to focus on my business and not worry about what I might be forgetting because the system will remind me.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Donna C.
Donna C.

"Easy to use from the start!"

What do you like best?

IXact just worked the way I like to work and it was so easy to implement. I like that they imported my contacts and set it up for me. Every day I sit down and have a roadmap of work to accomplish. The eNewsletter platform, its quick customization plus the great reports make it a win for me and my clients!

What do you dislike?

I wish that the outgoing email templates were organized in a way that made it easier to find an option to just click-and-go. The subject lines are good but it's not a quick approach when you've got a lot on your plate.

Contact management, regular client communications, logging calls/conversations for quick reference, putting prospects on a drip system so they know I'm thinking of them (and they're thinking of me).

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

"Great for record keeping of contacts and transaction progress"

What do you like best?

I like that it has many features offered, all in one place - contact address book, monthly newsletter, related website and content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the tasks/reminders feature in that it sends me an email as a reminder, rather than integrate the tasks with my calendar, which I would prefer. The fact that I cannot stay logged in on the website or the app is a downside, as well - it’s a pain to re-log in every time throughout the day that I need my CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great place to start if you are new to using a CRM. It’s very user friendly and the support is fantastic if you have any questions and/or need help. It is well priced for the service provided.

Having this database of clients is extremely more beneficial than the spreadsheets I was previously keeping. I can go back over my communications logs and prospecting notes way more easily now.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by User

"My Favourite User-Friendly Real Estate CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, pleasing visuals. I've tried every CRM available for the real estate industry and this is my favourite. I love that I can set up my new clients easily, view past transactions, link properties to the contacts and more. It keeps me organized

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not as functional as I would like. It's handy for on the go but I wish I could do more without logging into a computer. Also many of the emails I send from IXACT end up in spam so I copy and paste into Gmail to send individually or use mailchimp instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great price for the many features

I keep track of my past business and their likes/dislikes/family, contact information is organized and at my finger tips, can track business pipeline for pending closings. I also keep track of clients birthdays in one place so I can reach out with a touch point

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Tania B.
Tania B.

"I researched them all and IXACT is THE BEST!"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard charts and tables. Just a glance and you know right where you are for the month or year ... and what you need to focus on TODAY! Love it!

What do you dislike?

I am a Realtor in the US state of Arizona. Some of the un-editable fields are very obviously focused toward Canadian real estate transactions. Many of the options I've never heard of and the ones I use frequently aren't on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IXACT has everything you need and not a lot of extras you dont! Try it! You'll be glad you did!

IXACT streamlines everything and tells you what you should be doing first each day. Well, first each day, you should put IXACT up on your computer and your day will go like clockwork!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"The Right Choice"

What do you like best?

The customer and technical support is superb. They walk you through all steps in as much detail as you need and are readily available.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing at this time. About the worst thing I can say is that there are a couple of global edits I wish it included, but the superior benefits outweigh this minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I did extensive evaluations of Real Estate CRM's and for my current needs and budget, IXACT was perfect. If this is your first CRM and you're not clear what your goals are, this is a perfect product to start and grow with.

1) Organization of clients and prospects.

2) Drip emails and monthly newsletters created very easily but offers flexibility.

3) Website generation customized and controlled by me with lead generation.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Donald T.
Donald T.

"Pretty Good stuff"

What do you like best?

There were many features that I like and unique to their company.

What do you dislike?

You can't upload/import contacts. You HAVE to have the company do that. No one else does that. I found a lot of instances where the menu system is not intuitive and I also asked a few times for enhancements. The few customer service rep's I talked to didn't seem receptive to hearing about the enhancements, and never mentioned that might be something good to do! Seemed like, it is what it is, and be good with that.

The time difference between them on the East Coast and me on the West Coast makes it difficult for immediate support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Listen to the users and don't shine-them-off.

I was looking for an auxiliary CRM with predefined content for drip campaigns. IXACT has some, but not a lot and it appears new content isn't going to be added.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Jeanne M.
Jeanne M.

"Awesome company"

What do you like best?

This company was extremely helpful and initially setup everything for me. I can keep track of all my clients by setting up automatic notifications for all events including, move in dates, birthdays, anniversaries etc. an automatic newsletter goes out monthly to my entire database. This is a great a great tool for anyone in the sales industry. They even have a free month trial. I would highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced features are a bit difficult for me to figure out and I have to spend some time on the tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. Use the free trial to determine if it fits your needs

Better contact with clients. The benefits are increased sales!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Gerda G.
Gerda G.

"Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use entering contacts, prompts when monthly newsletter is uploaded, ease of finding contact information; customizing the monthly newsletter; dashboard access; color scheme; icons labels; alphabetized names; content of monthly newsletter.

What do you dislike?

Setting up campaigns, navigating through the site to find what I am looking for; reminders of tasks are not always clear; lay-out

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good for entry level users; the video tutorials are helpful

Staying in touch with past clients on a regular basis; sending monthly newsletters; keeping contact information in one place; add new contacts; pre-printed cards, marketing letters, scripts; marketing ideas; verbiage for keeping in touch;

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"I Used a lot of CRMs."

What do you like best?

I have used a lot of CRMs and I am very happy with IXACT. I have a full time job and didn't need my CRM to be one as well. It is user-friendly and I am not paying for features that I do not need. Their tech support has been nothing less than outstanding...prompt, efficient and friendly. Finally my search is over for a great CRM!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have not run into any problems and it fulfills all of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out...you wont be disappointed.

It is easy to reach out to clients and remain top of mind.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Brooke V.
Brooke V.

"Nice way to store contacts"

What do you like best?

The reminders are a nice feature to keep in touch with potential clients. You can add a lot of information on your contacts and set up emails to keep in touch.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Ixact for a couple years now & I'm not love but it works to store contacts. The biggest drawback for me is that you can not search for contacts by any type of category or by keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep a list of contacts you need to stay in touch with because it's hard to remember each person and you can not easily search to find people.

I am able to set up reminders to follow up with contacts.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Allison G.
Allison G.

"Ixact Contact portrays your image as professional. Excellent products and customer service "

What do you like best?

I love the all in one approach. The website contact helps to elevate your presence as a professional. CRM does the job of helping to nurture your contacts. I get wonderful feedback from the newsletter each month. They are always working to improve the services they offer.

What do you dislike?

I wish the content of the blog on the website would be added to regularly automatically by the company. I used to wish that they had a texting service and they just started that service as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Ixact Contact. I am extremely happy with the product and the customer support. Easy to learn and use, easy set up, variety of products offered.

Keeping in touch and nurturing contacts.i have seen referrals and new business through ixact contact.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"IXACT Contact Rock!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. In a matter of minutes, I had it set up and ready to go! When I did have a question, their tech support was very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about IXACT Contact. It works smoothly and flawlessly and it is geared to my industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I say give IXACT Contact a try. I've used other CRM's (in other industries) but this one is by far the best!

It helps me quickly and easily stay in contact with my prospective clients. In fact, I got a prospect's daughter as a client!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by User

"IXACT makes the CRM Process Easy"

What do you like best?

IXACT keeps you in constant contact with your clients. It has pre-established plans for a variety of different customers so you never forget to reach out and stay in touch.

What do you dislike?

The process can be cumbersome trying to add in different deals with buyers. Trying to determine different aspects of the client information can occasionally be challenging to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A CRM is truly as good as you make it. If you use it, it will be beneficial. This one has the potential to do everything you may need.

I have a tendency to get too busy to stay in contact with previous clients. This reminds me to make calls and will automatically send e-mails on my behalf. It makes up where I fall short.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.

"IXACT keeps me current!"

What do you like best?

The CRM provided by IXACT doesn't give me any excuse not to keep my contacts inputted and updated. I'm also now on the ball with monthly newsletters, emails, move in anniversaries, birthdays and other important info to keep me in the forefront of my previous clients and my prospects.

What do you dislike?

When I send mass emails or even newsletters, the email address for me is IXACT. I'm thinking there must be a way to allow people to reply to my work email address

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Canadian company that fits with real estate in Alberta

As mentioned earlier, I have no excuse not to stay in regular contact with previous clients and prospects. Once I've inputted all the contact detail, I have my mail out list

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ellen  D.
Ellen D.

"Helps me remember to stay in touch"

What do you like best?

I like the monthly e-newsletter. I like that I can use Activity Plans to remember to stay in touch with my sphere of influence and to create campaigns to convert expired listings. I like that it includes mail merge.

What do you dislike?

We lost some custom Activity Plans during the last software update. They'll need to be recreated which is inconvenient.

I had my best year ever last year. I remember all my customers' birthdays, family members, etc. Each month I send a personalized newsletter.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Administrator

"Great concepts, could use some tweaks"

What do you like best?

Love the Keep In Touch Coach! It provides an easy way to keep up with all lead gen calls.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tweaks that could be made. For instance, there are some mass assign features missing (or perhaps more likely, mass UNassign). There have been a few times where we cannot undo something. For instance, we've decided to not do birthday touches through Ixact, but we cannot turn off the notifications without opening each person's profile. That's a huge waste of time. Also I wish there was either the ability to add our own categories to the Business Pipeline, OR if there was a "Nurture' category added that would be great. There are often people who we want to keep in touch with but are not currently leads (thinking of buying or selling) but we want to keep in touch in case they do in the future. Also it would be good if there was a way to set up the keep in touch calls differently for each agent. I.e the lead agent who has been in the business for 20 years isn't going to call their database as often as a young, hungry agent on the team because their priorities are elsewhere. From what I can see, it's all linked so each agent has the same frequency setting for calls.

Lead Gen. The coach has helped us to manage our leads as well as keeping in touch with past clients.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Administrator

"Ixact Contact Is A Great Tool For Teams!"

What do you like best?

Ixact is great for helping Sales Rep manage contacts, and for keeping in touch with clients and prospects via email and mail. the Social Intelligence feature is an interesting and helpful tool to help us learn more about our contacts and connect with them in different ways. The team functionality in Ixact is a great tool too - our team members can each have their own account, but can choose to share access to contacts with each other. We make all contacts public to our team members, and have found that this helps avoid conflicts arising from team members pursuing the same prospect

What do you dislike?

We've found searchability to be an issue. In our previous CRM we could search an address, and it would give us the names of all contacts associated with that address, even if it was a property they had listed and sold, not just their current home address. We found this helpful, as sometimes the sales reps may have trouble remembering someone's name, but remembers a property. Also, sometimes we properties we list are not the clients' home addresses, thus our team members cannot find the listing contacts by searching the listing address. This is a problem, as one team member may not remember another team member's client's name, but will know the listing. In doing advance searches, we'd also like to be able to exclude certain contact groups, while including others. This would help us greatly when pulling lists for mailings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - it's a great tool!

We are solving the issue of keeping in touch with clients and prospects regularly, which can be hard to do without reminders. We also benefit from making notes about all communications with contacts, so that if we have a conversation today we can refer back to see what we told them the last time we spoke with them. We also have a much easier time printing mailing letters than we did with our previous CRM.

"Great CRM & Website"

What do you like best?

Ixact contact crm is easy to use and I like the reporting feature where you can print out your contact list by birthday, move in anniversary, and categorize your contacts by type such as buyer, seller, family, friend, etc. It's easy to jump on and leave notes in the log. You can also save documents in the clients file.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to see length of home ownership in years in the move in anniversary date report. And would like to be able to save multiple properties for clients who have more than one and be able to sort a report by each client/extra properties purchase date.

I'd like to see a better mobile platform, and a seperate notes area. I track the transaction and client communication log seperately and would like to keep a designated cronological log of my client notes that I can print out to save in my office file, as required by state law. But I don't want that log cluttered with private notes such as the name of the clients dog, or times a marketing newsletter was emailed, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Save it on your phone and get used to popping on to save communication logs and details.

Saving notes, and adding reminders.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Linda H.
Linda H.

"Easy to set up and use."

What do you like best?

Great tutorials and easy to use - it is very similar to Agent Office which I used in the past.

It took less then a week to implement and technical support was amazing - patient, knowledgeable and very customer focused.

What do you dislike?

Newsletters could be more feature rich to look more attractive. It should have more colours also perhaps a library showing some real estate images.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it!

It helps organize our contacts and send out newsletters. Great CRM for top of mind touch points.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Great CRM and Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and automation to guide my transactions along is great. This CRM is truly meant for real estate agents and they have customized to fit all of my needs. If something needs updating or changed, the customer service team will take your recommendations and put them into action.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App needs a freshened update as it is tough to navigate and do much on.

Email marketing is a breeze with this and staying in front of past clients.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Nathan TP C.
Nathan TP C.

"Quick and easy set up!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy set up. PLEANTY of features to use. Tutorial videos are awesome for when you get stuck or have a question about something. And if you still can't figure it out, the Customer Support Team is FANTASTIC! The auto drip email campaigns are very good. It literally is set it and forget it. Love that you can tweak things to your own liking if you want. Overall a great value for what you get! Thank you!!!!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out! You get a free trial to try it out. You will not regret it!

Automatic email campaigns. People appreciate e-cards when I send them on special occasions.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Great online web-based CRM for Realtors"

What do you like best?

IXACT Contact is user friendly and intuitive, and fits what I do very well. It traces the common steps that Realtors take in keeping in touch with clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

It is a little challenging to initially set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prepare to dedicate some time to implementing it. IXACT could try to streamline this process.

Keeping in closer touch with existing clients and new prospects so they don't slip away.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.

"Look no further for an amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the automation, user friendly interface, and the all bonus features included at no additional cost. I was paying the same amount before, for much less features.

What do you dislike?

Transferring over my contacts was easy but some data wasn’t missing and I have had to do it manually

Drop campaigns are painless to set up, and I’m cutting costs with the additional features such as the newsletter, that I had to pay for or spend ages doing myself before.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Pat M.
Pat M.

"Great Looking and easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

The new interface looks good and is easy to use. Very well laid out, accomplishing tasks is intuitive and takes less time than you think. Great job!

What do you dislike?

Have not been able to re-send a newsletter to a bigger audience after it has been sent out to a few people at the beginning of the month. Not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it!

Keeps my contacts in one spot, easy to do mass email, easy to work with.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Nikki L.
Nikki L.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how there are different ways to categorize my contacts and leads, and I appreciate the platform being very user-friendly and appealing to the eyes.

What do you dislike?

I feel like a lot of the questions are redundant but I understand the point of it.

I am realizing that it is easier to keep all of my leads in one place and set up all of my communications via IXACT versus having post-its all over my office!

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Bob M.
Bob M.

"Best Cost Effective CRM"

What do you like best?

The steps to send regular emails are logical, I had them memorized in a few tries. I've used other programs and I always had to look up my instructions. Also the support people are always available

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if changes were automatically saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it.

The monthly news letters that are automatically sent are nice.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Administrator

"Super functional, well thought out platform!`"

What do you like best?

It allows us to compile all of our info in the same place so my boss and I can stay on track. The funnel is visual and easy to see where we stand. The label printing feature is super handy as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish the email creator was more user friendly and had more options. If it was drag and drop, it would be much easier for us to make eye catching emails. Adding CTA buttons and wider font/aesthetic options would be nice. As a former user of MailChimp, I think the email interface is the weakest link within this software.

Solving our pipeline flow, as well as our contact frequency issues. Really like that it has a good contact info section with notes and info about all household members for a personalized touch.

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM review by Valerie M.
Valerie M.

"A Very Good CRM For Real Estate Professionals"

What do you like best?

Ixact Contact is easy to use, easy to understand and overall, has an aesthetically pleasing interface. It is packed full of features, some of which are listed below.

Ixact Contact comes with built in email templates for drip campaigns with a set it and forget it feature, a calendar to manage all your appointments and tasks, a monthly newsletter with informative articles, and one of the best features is Ixact Contact's ability to track and monitor emails sent out. The campaign reporting feature is outstanding. It not only records how many emails you send out, but also keeps track of who opened those emails and how often. It also keeps track of bounce back stats, and more! Very detailed stats to help you gauge the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.

The activity plans included have pre-written emails that are designed to get your message out to your prospects so they remember you when it comes time to buy or sell real estate. A business directory is also included and you can even print letters and labels.

Finally, Ixact Contact comes with a nice bonus feature, a mobile app. I like the Ixact Contact mobile app as it gives me easy access to my database. I can view my contacts, add new contacts wherever I am, make calls or send text messages to my clients, set appointments and more. Everything I can do on my home computer with Ixact Contact, I can now do with the mobile app as well.

What do you dislike?

One of the features missing from this great product is the ability to segregate your contacts into groups. For example, it would be nice to be able to separate your contacts into distinctive groups such as prospects, clients, agents, etc. and then when selecting a particular group see only those contacts from that group.

Another feature missing is the ability to create an auto-response email message that is automatically sent out once a new lead comes in. A customized welcome message for an initial follow up would be nice.

Finally, an expense manager built in would be a valuable addition to Ixact Contact. The ability to calculate and track commissions and expenses including splits and referral fees would be a definite asset to this product.

The mobile app tends to load a little slowly and I found that when logging out of the app, I had to repeatedly hit my back button on my phone to clear the Ixact Contact mobile app from my screen. You are unable to simply log out and return to your phone's desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Very affordable and great support.

The biggest issue I have had was communicating effectively with my prospects and clients. Ixact Contact helps me with this by providing well written email templates and drip campaigns, all designed to get my message across in a timely and professional manner.

Ixact Contact also helps me provide value each and every month to my clients. I am able to create additional emails, often tips on maintenance issues, home and garden tips and more that my clients really like. Once I create these emails, I can then schedule them on a monthly basis to go out automatically to all my contacts.

Learn more about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM

IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM Videos

Learning about IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM?

* We monitor all IXACT Contact Real Estate CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.