CINC Reviews & Product Details

CINC Overview

What is CINC?

Turn your database into a databank. CINC is the premier lead generation and conversion engine helping real estate agents increase their ROI and develop a valuable asset. CINC‘s 50,000+ top producers power their teams to drive bigger business and a better life. Now is the time to increase the value of your business. CINC allows you to: --Capture New Leads with Paid Search & Paid Social --Identify Now & Future Business --Nurture Leads in Your Database --Convert Leads into Homebuyers & Repeat Business

CINC Details
Discussions
CINC Community

CINC is a lead acquisition and conversion platform for elite teams.

Comissions Inc.
2011
Marietta, GA

CINC Videos

CINC Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CINC community
Have you used CINC before?

CINC Reviews

Showing 58 CINC reviews
Already have CINC?
Director of Luxury Sales
Property Manager Floater
What do you like best?

I like the streamlined and automated features in CINC best. They've made my job with follow-up (to past clients and to prospective sellers/buyers) much easier. I do have "fear for lack of follow-up" any longer. The AutoTracks in CINC ensure my people are touched and not forgotten. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You're only able to assign AutoTracks and campaigns to leads that are assigned to yourself, the user. It would be helpful if we could do this for other leads in the POND (My teams' general pond) especially for long-term nurtures that we don't claim as our own (re-assign to ourselves). I also don't like the limited capabilities of your CINC number. You have to pay for an upgraded feature so that when you make phone calls through the system, it appears to come from your CINC (virtual) number. If you have not paid for this upgraded feature, when you make calls, even though the system, it will come from your cell number. It is very confusing to the consumer who receives a call from one number and a follow-up text from another. This was a FREE added feature in my old CRM system, Firepoint, which was helpful in protecting my private cell number. (my cell number is also not the locations' area code - when consumers receive phone calls from an unfamiliar area code, they are less likely to answer). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems that have been solved with CINC: When a lead comes through the system - where the lead has either called my virtual CINC number, or I have made a connection through Zillow - the lead will automatically be assigned to me and go directly into my pond. This was not always a seamless process. The benefits I have realized with using CINC: As I mentioned above, the ability to streamline communications with your follow-up to past clients or new prospects have been great. Something I am looking forward to learning more about is AI, and how that might contribute to my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Lead Gen
What do you like best?

I have used Commissions Inc for 5+ yrs and done in depth comparisons with the other top CRMs throughout that time. I simply have not found anything that is as comprehensive and well developed for a real estate business. We also have a growing team and because of the pricing structures of other top CRMs, it's actually less money even though we're willing to pay top dollar for what is the heart of our business. Intuitive and very flexible tools and filtering to splice and dice our data to maximize relationships with current and future clients. I personally onboard our new agents and it's quick to pick up and there are numerous training resources to support a greater in depth knowledge of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacks high end customization features for front end "flagship" websites, really more geared towards pure lead capture, which is what CINC does best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework. Your database is your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their new AI is helping to sift through tens of thousands of leads to bring the most relevant to the surface and set appointments with those that are ready to move forward. Marketing campaigns also continue to leverage the power of automation to nurture our database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The ability to create custom labels, search & filter is your database is a next level orgazional tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more tools to help create emails more interactive and eye catching. Most agents are not experts in creating attractive email templates. What CINC provides is pretty standard. I use a power dialer, MOJO, that has a traffic email tools to add photos, buttons, change colors and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the most advanced CRM's that I have used. Was with any program, you should study the system to not only know what it is capable of but understand how it works. What helps me is that try to learn 1 new tool at a time and implement it into my business. Next thing you know you have multiple AutoTracks preforming to specific leads. And direction marketing campaigns for listings. Make uses of the Reminders, they keep me organized for daily follows up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the use of AI, I'm able to send out the most accurate messages at precise timing catching the buyer active when it counts most. I love the AutoTrack system, I'm able to build strategic campaigns to bring leads back to CINC and monitor & track their uses. With hope that leads with interact with AI more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface, the lead generation system as well as the ability to customize and moderate the platform. The reminders and pipeline stages are easy to use to keep you on top of your leads and there is even a recruiting lead database that is kept separate from the buyer/seller leads. It is simple for me to run my ISA team and for them to assign leads to agents that best fit the leads personality profile. It is easy for us to view properties prospects have looked at to more easily vet them. Another powerful feature is the filtration system, this is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot set a drip campaign to be sent out on a specific date and time for all leads on the drip- it would be very valuable to have this option for monthly newsletters and such. Also, the search function needs a lot of work. And I do mean a lot. The e-mail system could use some more formatting options (font, for one). The personal web pages could be more customizable to be in line with more professional sites. A great CRM and personal site is a massive draw for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a paid CRM service you will not go wrong. I have used other high end CRM's built for Realtors, and me being in Canada, the others were not as tuned for the Canadian space as CINC is. In terms of cost, it is pricey, but the support and services available make it worthwhile. That being said, there are cheaper CRM's out there, but of course, you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a lead generation platform that could be an all in one solution- we found it. We have benefitted by training our agents how to properly use the system to boost their sales from 30-80% over 2 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

The most helpful thing is the leads coming in - people to actually call. This is great for new team members that don't know where to start. It's also an easy to use platform and the training is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only downside I can think of is that it's so robust sometimes my agents get lost in what to do, how to use it, etc. They get overwhelmed. It's very VERY important to train your team on it, don't just throw them in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take as much training as you can. Set reminders!! And, if you have a team ... ensure you inspect what you expect and get in to see your team member's notes, reminders, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving my team people to call. This is in addition to our personal sphere and such. So, these leads and the closings from them are icing on the cake. This helps greatly with my value proposition as a team leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor at Holmes Burrell
What do you like best?

I am a person that always has a written list to do things. The only thing with that is the page will turn and the thought, task or even phone number of a potential client gets lost. I can't tell you how much my life has changed using CINC. I can set reminders for myself in months advance, I can stay in front of my leads a lot more efficiently and track anything I need for my business. They also offer many templates to help "nurture" clients and your sphere of influence. I also get many compliments from my clients that they have never experienced such a beautiful and organized platform. No more paper lists for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would improve on this product is an easier way to import leads. Changing brokerages it was hard submitting my leads and having them sign in each time to get rid of the "flags." But, this could also be a good thing because it opted people that truly wanted to work with me go into my system and clean out older stagnant leads. Great fresh start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick, easy, painless. If you need daily. reminders and help generating leads or just nurturing them then this is perfect for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems I am solving with CINC is being more organized, not able to procrastinate on my tasks and staying in front of my leads- ultimately generation more business which is a benefit I have realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The cinc system has in its power an internal control precision for collection levelings and credit value account adjustments of your company's transactions, operating under a computerized tracking assistance tools assistance of bank data sharing, lead management, systematization of customer care referrals, foreground business plan checking analysis, scalable documentation directions, import code administrations, encrypted data algorithm formation, production efficiency upkeeps, workflow growth designs, payment reconciliation report creation, exercise prosperous levels of cloud web communication authenticating real estate inventory managements incredibly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actions originated with the scalable financial documentation system of zinc programming, are contained by bank data linkage error, in which occurs template display misalignment and marketing report conduction failures, client information analysis mismatches, mismatches of organizational follow-up of appointments for customer relationship, calendar managements where audit dates are constantly changed due to such error, budgets for real estate constructions with failed estimates are developed with this application which should be configured for the total benefit of my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the zinc program, since its power of route analysis loading, allows me to manage a great automation of product purchase invoices loading, payroll management handles, sales financing for the commercial area, customer assistance customizations, database imports for the balance of negotiation purchases valued in statistics of drip campaign follow-ups, technical message sending via email, prioritization of shared screen usage, productivity report sending administration, activation of contact grouping in the cloud, direct user interactions through a professional instant messaging panel, make this server highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zinc program allows me to recognize online payments, authenticate bank account check verifications, smart growth markup customization, portfolio backup activations, segmented performances in sales focus strategies, informative financial operability formations, direct access digital imports, conducting cloud web communications, origin administration of scalable sales valuations, accounting definition of business solutions, specific business documentation handles, differential audit check funding for numerical calculation failure control are achieved using this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker/REALTOR
What do you like best?

Ease of use for notes, reminders, property searches, templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the "terms & conditions" for manual entered leads which prevent us from automatically being able to interact with a lead immediately without them having to find an email and accept. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to learn it early on... don't sign up for it expecting it to "work" day one... you have to work the system on a daily basis, getting everything set up so it flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

streamlining of time... no need to re-enter lead info in the MLS. Being able to immediately get property listings to clients. Agent accountability - knowing if they're making calls, keeping in touch with the leads we've purchased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing manager
What do you like best?

IDX integration is a big one. Needed an IDX powered site tied to the CRM.

Cinc is able to fulfill this need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mass communication guidelines and limitations are frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No CRM is perfect, including CINC, but for real estate teams in particular this fits our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact management, communication and tracking of leads all in one place.

Integration and importing leads from multiple sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Brooks Team was one of the two initial beta teams in Las Vegas to use this cutting-edge platform, which contains over 23,000 active buyers/sellers. Averaging about 300 buyer leads monthly, our platform proves to be a valuable marketing resource for sellers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is room for improvement. We do a lot of niche marketing, so our needs are specific. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes patience to learn, but our Account manager Andres has been great and very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform consistently generates buyer leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their support is by far the most responsive and best in the industry. They answer all of your questions within hours, are constantly updating and making improvements, and best of all - they actually listen to their client's needs. Anyone who has used a CRM knows how important it is, and this is by far one of the best for real estate agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I would have is that the CRM is mainly focused towards buyers. While it has some tools for sellers, these could be more robust. I suspect however, that they are likely working on this behind the scenes and will continue to release more tools in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client communication is the number one complaint in real estate. CINC helps solve that will all of their amazing tolls and features, such as behavioral automatic messaging, auto track responses, and so many more it would be impossible to state them all on this review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
What do you like best?

Exceptionally powerful CRM, beautiful website designs, complete IDX integration, automated marketing tools second to none, and fantastic training and account support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly on the expensive side, a little cheaper would be nice for small teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let the cost scare you, you get what you pay for. Cheap providers provide little support and require you to do most of the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'd go out of my mind trying to manage lead and client followups without CINC. With hundreds in my database, growing every day, I leverage CINC's platform to help me stay on top of day-to-day communications, automated marketing, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Florida Keys Waterfront, Canal and Ocean Front Specialist 305-395-0814
What do you like best?

The Customer Service, the Platform, easy friendly, well developed, for that reason I have been able to convert Leads from CEO to Veterans buying properties in the Florida Keys. I build a strong bond with my customers because of this platform (Dashboard Follow up system) I Trust, what CINC offers us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would want to see that the last communication comes top of the notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they don't have a system that delivers and meets their expectations, they should look into CINC because of their customer service, leads guarantee, and surround themselves with high octane positive energy professionals. Love you guys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anytime that I have a question or modification on my dashboard, they have been there for me. I have been with CINC since 2012 one of the original CINCers.. they are not an entity for me they are a family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The organization and ease of use to manage leadsw Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far just AI has been underwhelming. It has caused more confusion for clients than good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump right in and check out all the trainings available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The follow up. Just figured out the ability to have the dialer leave a prerecorded voicemail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It’s so user friendly. The database is easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email templates seem to be a little too short. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a newer agent, it has been helpful to have leads that I can nurture. The database is set up to support leads to clients during the entire home buying process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Broker
What do you like best?

Customer service is ALWAYS available - fast friendly, and patient. The company cares about their agents - as evidenced during the pandemic. Refreshing. The training is also very good - and on-going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The account reps - your main contact with the platform. The guy that onboarded me was excellent. Then I was passed off to a couple of account reps that were new and could not answer basic question on PPC, ad placement, etc. I have also never seen the ads that they are placing on my behalf, despite repeated request. There is no accountability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is great. The sales people are great. Onboarding is great. Customer service is great. But they get a big FAIL for account service and accountability. If I'm spending $1000/mo on online ad spend, I went to see where/how the $$$ are being spent, PPC, etc. I also want to see the ads that are running. I have requested this several times and it has not been provided. My first account rep was great. I was then passed on to two additional reps that seemed very new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great platform for online lead genertion - and for maintaining your existing database. I can stay top of mind - my clients feel like they have a peronal relationship with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Founder/Broker
What do you like best?

CINC is amazing technology but it's the people behind the scenes that make it so special. Heather, Steve, Cayla, Doug, Lance, Matt, and Alvaro are just a few of the rock stars that come to mind when I think of the standouts there. They have delivered for me time and time again and they are the reason that I am a loyal user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could come up with something...maybe it would be nicer if they were less than a 2 hour drive away. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

talk to the people, you will be glad you did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CINC helps me run my team....I would be lost without them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Remarketing, list cast, lead activity tracking, cost of leads, support, autotracks are great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need better listing support and transaction management With checklists with automated emails to sellers and reminders of transaction steps. Brivity has a great one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great lead generating tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hopefully Recruiting and being a small brokerage Owner i have the tools guys with big guns have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to keep track of leads. Set reminders. And make notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to export to a spreadsheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeps track of leads and able to make notes and set reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it bring a lot of leads and its pretty easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app could use a little bit of updating, it seems to lag and glitch a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can reach more people and also can mass email/text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Broker
What do you like best?

Customer service is great! Account manager is amazing. We got off to a rocky start with account managers that were not responsive, but in the last 18 months that changed and we have an amazing account manager now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost, but you also get what you pay for. There are several other similar systems that are less expensive but less quality leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a dedicated person be the CINC specialist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to contact a large amount of leads in a short time. Our production has increased due to the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the CINC Artificial Intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That all of my agents don't fully utilize all CINC has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a tool that we could not live without. It has so many different functions for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're responding quickly to leads with AI and increasing the value of the consumer experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Broker
What do you like best?

They listen to my thoughts and needs. We collaborate together to make a productive site. They are always looking to stay ahead of the norm and stay ahead of the rest of the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not truly sure ...

Overall I am highly satisfied Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for your specific market needs, they will help dissect and guide in the proper direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Figuring out the property target markets for us. The site(s) are gaining traction and are even starting to gain organic power Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Coach
What do you like best?

AI does such a great job preparing buyers for an agent we hit the brakes hiring an inside sales associate for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes. the system does everything we want it to. It's like a perfect hire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

staying in touch with our database better then we used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.