Zillow Premier Agent

2.9

Zillow is a real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.

Work for Zillow Premier Agent?

Learning about Zillow Premier?

Zillow Premier Agent Reviews

Showing 26 Zillow Premier reviews
Zillow Premier review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"Terrible mistake!"

What do you like best?

At the beginning it all sounds very pretty. Specially when the sales rep is constantly calling you to let you know there is space for you in the zipcode you want.

What do you dislike?

It all starts to go downhill from there when all theleads you get think they are speaking to the listing agent of the property they were looking at. The worst part is you start to realize your sales rep isn’t available for your frustrations and if you ask for the manager she will also avoid the calls!

Zillow Premier has only added to my problems on a monthly basis since they won’t cancel the 6 month contract they make you sign ripping your bank account with bogus leads!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow Premier review by Liz M.
Liz M.

"Bogus Leads"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with my sales assistant, his name was Rory Goldstein. He was always accommodating when I asked to make changes to the zip codes that I was advertising in.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I spent $1300 a month, equivalent to my mortgage payment in San Diego, CA to be sent bogus leads! Majority of the people inquiring were asking about homes that were already sold, weren't even on the market or were for sale by owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Realtor.Com instead. I'm paying $210 for leads per month (a fraction of what I paid with Zillow). I made a sale within the first month of signing up with Realtor.Com!

There's a Concierge available to help you if you can't get to the phone when a lead comes through. The problem is that you have to spend a lot of time asking preliminary questions. The most recent lead I got from Zillow showed up as "I'm interested in selling my home." I called the lead back & it turns out that he's working with another agent whose not familiar with the area. He was asking for my expertise because he had just put in a bid on a foreclosure property. Very misleading!

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Zillow Premier review by User

"Terrible customer service, bogus leads"

What do you like best?

They used to be more customer service oriented a few months back. Not sure when things started to change but now they could care less about you or how much money you spend with them. Avoid going under contract as it's truly not worth it.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is terrible, no matter how much money you spend per month. Most of the leads are horrible, out of 40 you'd be lucky to actually qualify 2.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not. Unless you're in an area with low to no competition and can actually get a return on investment. But keep in mind that they're making a lot of changes to make it harder on Realtors on the customer-service end of things.

None really. You spend a ton of money per lead depending on the zip code, and about 99% of those leads you will not be able to convert. I advise you do not go under their 6-month contract as they've made a lot of changes to make it impossible for you to be able to walk away even if they under-perform.

Zillow Premier review by Kerri R.
Kerri R.

"Great Source for Leads"

What do you like best?

Premier agent connects you quickly with leads, calling you directly, or sending an email/text/notification. Connecting to someone that inquires instantly gives us a greater chance of converting the lead to a serious buyer. I also like that can we change zip codes depending on what is available, and what we want to spend.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the concierge program, I think some leads were lost because having an "assistant" text/speak with the lead. I removed from this program quite quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more leads, I would highly recommend Premier Agent. You are able to invest as little or as much as you want.

Lead generation has greatly increased, as has conversion. In one year, we have realized a 43% return on investment, which is absolutely huge in real estate. No other marketing source has net us such a ROI.

Zillow Premier review by Agency
Agency

"Disappointed as my customers reviews do not post automatically, after numerous attempts"

What do you like best?

It is a popular website but not the best customer service or tech support

Recommendations to others considering the product

No benefits and no resolution as of yet. Disappointed as my customers reviews do not post automatically, after numerous attempts they have tried. It is unfair business practice on Zillow's part, as I have spoken to other agents who indicated that if you do not pay and sign up for Zillow Premier agent, your customers reviews most likely will not be posted to your profile page.

Zillow Premier review by Jenna S.
Jenna S.

"Use to manage leads"

What do you like best?

I like that I get notified when I receive a new lead. I also really like the concierge service, as I am not always able to call the lead right away.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that concierge will set an appt for you to talk to a client without your consent. I’ve had appts set for times Im not available and that makes me look bad. I also have failed to receive notifications of my appts in the past, but that seems to have been resolved recently.

Ability to manage leads and capture them more effectively as clients. The concierge is honestly the greatest help!

"Rip off"

What do you like best?

Absolutely not one darn thing do I like the best.

What do you dislike?

The leads I received were never vetted. I got people who were really not interested in buying anything, they just wanted to know what the "catch" was on properties that were listed quite low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this if you have other options.

Zillow is great on signing you up and taking your money, but when you want to cancel, they never return your calls or respond to emails. I contacted my sales rep on Dec. 12th, 2018 to cancel my subscription. On January 10th I received a cancellation notice and a pro-rated refund. I was happy. But then on January 12th my debit card was charged again even though my budget was set to zero. As of today I have attempted to contact my sales rep numerous times via phone and email, left several voicemail messages and have not received a response. You cannot talk to anyone in the company except your personalized sales rep. I tried to get through to customer support and my account number is not recognized as an active account so the call gets disconnected. I am totally dissatisfied

Zillow Premier review by Casey T.
Casey T.

"Absolute Waste of Money"

What do you like best?

My customer service rep, Nas Zahir, was really nice and helpful.

What do you dislike?

95% of these “leads” aren’t legitimate leads. Most of the time, these people either have an agent and lie by saying they aren’t working with an agent, so you waste your time with them. They just want you to answer questions and aren’t serious about buying. You pay hundreds and maybe even thousands a month just to have someone waste your time and money.

None. Literally none. The problem was that I signed a 6 month contract and wasted money. Once the 6 month contract was done is when the problem was solved.

User in Real Estate

"Very convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Getting in touch with leads quickly is a must in this business and utilizing this platform to the fullest cuts that time down by a lot. I would recommend all realtors who utilize Zillow or Trulia to get this and implement it in their business.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that stands out as a dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Zillow Contact Management. In this business you have to be able to connect with leads quickly and regularly and this platform makes that as easy as it can get. It is easy to keep track of all the clients that come through and manage them in an efficient way that has really helped our business flourish. If you are on Zillow as a professional I would highly recommend taking advantage of this tool to help your business grow like it has mine.

This platform helps solve the problem of not getting in touch with potential clients quickly enough. If you don't get in touch and stay in touch with leads consistently and quickly chances are high they will go somewhere else and this platform, I have realized, has solved much of that problem. Of course there are people who are just toying around online and aren't truly interested in Real Estate that will never follow up with you, but this platform greatly helps staying in touch with them and organizing the potential each one has.

Zillow Premier review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Product and Helps your Listing Stand Out! "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to use! Videos uploaded well onto the app from the field, even when there wasnt great service.

What do you dislike?

There were a few times that the video did not fully upload, and instead of it being saved locally it got completely deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really improves the performance of your listing. Listing performance is a numbers game and this gets more people to see it.

Posting photo and video content directly onto our company's zillow listings. This great increased the performance of these listings, which resulted in successful sales, increased revenue etc.

Zillow Premier review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Useful Tool for Leads"

What do you like best?

Anyone can reach out and message a real estate agent if they are interested in finding a home. Great to make connections.

What do you dislike?

Most of the leads we get are not serious. Information transferred from MLS is not usually correct. It's time consuming to go back and edit a listing and 90% of the time it says there was an Error after editing. We have to keep up with zillow because so many possible clients use it.

Another outlet to have our listings advertised.

"It's okay "

What do you like best?

It gets you some exposure and a fair amount of leads.

What do you dislike?

The leads tend to be people who seem to be accidentally inquiring or just aren't serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company paid for this, but I wouldn't pay too much out of pocket for this. It probably great if you're in an area where most people contact the listing agent.

It kind of solves the problem of lead generation, but like I said the quality of leads isn't great.

Zillow Premier review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Good option and nice app"

What do you like best?

Ties into Zillow/Trulia's other services/produces.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it for much follow up, doesn't seem to be a great option for follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice free option if you don't want to spend money on something like Follow Up Boss

Lead flow with Zillow leads, routing them to other agents.

User in Real Estate

"Get leads from the place everyone is looking for homes. "

What do you like best?

Zillow is the main place people do their home searching, so it makes a ton of sense to go to them for real estate leads.

What do you dislike?

Since it is the place everyone looks at homes, you get a lot of people who aren't looking very seriously, as well as a lot of competition from other agents on Zillow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call your leads super quick, and try to treat as customer service, not sales.

We have worked with many clients through zillow and those clients have referred me to others.

Zillow Premier review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Zillow"

What do you like best?

I think this is pretty good as it gives some detailed information other CRM do not It includes the square footage is on some residential properties does not have a lot of commercial I think it's definitely improving and will competing with the others soon

What do you dislike?

I think they are geared towards residential and I think they have to be able to merge databases with other companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient

Commercial. And need to have multiple companies merged with one database

"Premier Agent"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use and very user friendly. Zillow offers 24/7 support which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many features to premier agent as other 3rd part CRM's i've used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effectiveness, conversion rates

There are many benefits to enrolling in Premier Agent. I've worked with several buyer clients through Premier Agent, but the conversion ratio i've seen hasn't been what was described.

Zillow Premier review by Shannon E.
Shannon E.

"Great for Leads!"

What do you like best?

It is great for getting leads and filtering what they are looking at and coming from.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much experience with this, but it seems to be okay.

Getting more leads fast!

Zillow Premier review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Great tool to get leads generated automatically "

What do you like best?

Leads populated from Zillow when people are interested in your listing

What do you dislike?

I wish I could create a tool for whole brokerage firm to send leads to other agents

Leads and linking people to sales

Zillow Premier review by User in Computer Software

"Ease of use and great organization in a fast paced industry"

What do you like best?

Being able to quicky call people, helps efficiency. Easy to you for any realtors, mostly in the bay area.

What do you dislike?

Everything is very easy. There really isn't anything that stands out as a dislike at this time.

With the fast paced environment of San Francisco, it is nice to have a tool that is so easy to use and you can get in touch with your clients quickly because the housing market moves so quickly and you need to stay on top of what you are doing or you could lose a sale.

"Zillow is ok I guess."

What do you like best?

Zillow is great for consumers. Terrible for Agents, their contact management platform isn't useful unless you use zillow to capture leads.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Zestimates are the worst. They give the buyers and sellers a skewed perception of the market trends. The contact management platform is ok, but not worth it.

Zillow contact management platform is not worth it.

"Managing Leads Easily"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to keep track of leads, what properties they are seeking and their contact information

What do you dislike?

Don't like the email features, very basic and not as nice as some otheres.

I don't have to write everything down by hand and I can go back and refer to my notes. Plus I can see how other colleagues are interacting with the clients.

"Lead Management"

What do you like best?

Leads are steady which makes it easier to convert

What do you dislike?

Leads can't be verified at times so it's hard when you get a lead that is not a real person or a fake account

Lead conversation systems

Zillow Premier review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Not worth it"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be one of the first three agents to pop up when potential clients are looking online for properties.

What do you dislike?

The benefit never did outweigh the cost.

I was able to get my face in front of many potential clients. Although, I never received any benefit from being a premier agent.

User in Real Estate

"Great way to explore new business!"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to get your info out to the public and have live communications with interested leads.

What do you dislike?

There are very few limits to this program!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is worth the money and time to invest!

I really like the communication within this program to leads and clients. The information accuracy highly important.

"Zillow Review"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly interface Zillow has both for mobile and desktop.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything we dislike about Zillow.

Most of our clients use Zillow, so it is easy to show them, and update our properties through Zillow Premier Agent.

User in Real Estate

"Great exposure, ok leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up your profile and receive reviews from past clients.

What do you dislike?

The lead generation is not very strong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not fall for their leads selling sale-pitch.

Getting my properties advertised.

Learning about Zillow Premier Agent?

* We monitor all Zillow Premier Agent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.