Lattice Performance Management

Lattice Performance Management

Lattice is a continuous performance management system including performance reviews, real-time feedback, goal setting and one-on-one tools.

Work for Lattice Performance Management?

Learning about Lattice?

Lattice Performance Management Reviews

Ask Lattice a Question
Showing 661 Lattice reviews
Patricia V.

"Easy to use and extremely helpful to gather and provide feedback"

What do you like best?

The ability to gather feedback from different stakeholders and employees from different areas in a single and ordered way. It's the perfect tool to follow up on next steps with each direct report you manage and works incredible well to support your efforts when looking to promote employees. It's also very valuable at the time of providing negative feedback and coaching as a record to keep the information documented.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see an average scoring for each employee I manage. I'd really like to see the general scoring achieved for each of my direct reports rather than waiting to submit the assessment. Average scoring could produce good results as people may tend to associate performance to a number within certain scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tools alleviates manual work and provides great support for any sizes of teams.

I've been able to provide quality feedback and follow up in a timely manner on process improvement with my direct reports. It allows performance conversations to be of high quality as Lattice provides the opportunity to review past assessments so you can start a conversation where you ended it the last time and discuss the progression on each next step marked to be improved. In this way, any professional can check on past performance, understand current state and set new goals.

It's been very helpful at the time of collecting feedback from other areas in a consistent way.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lattice Performance Management
Susan S.

"Great tool for goal setting and feedback."

What do you like best?

It's easy to set both work goals and personal goals, and Lattice sends you weekly reminders to update your progress. I also like being able to leave feedback either publicly or anonymously for my coworkers and managers--being able to let people know that they're doing an awesome job is a huge part of our company's philosophy.

What do you dislike?

Some of the processes for updating goals aren't intuitive. For instance, when you update a goal that has a percentage of completion, I had the instinct to update it with the new total percentage completed as of that week. However, what is actually being asked for is the additional percentage amount that you accomplished that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Encourage your employees to leave feedback when someone has been particularly helpful to the company or in getting a certain task accomplished. Make it publicly available so that everyone can celebrate the teamwork present in your organization.

I created goals for each of the four components of my company's mission statement, and I update them weekly with reflective thoughts on how the work I am doing or the goals I am setting are helping me move toward embodying those components. I find that each week, I can re-read where I have been on these goals and continue focusing my thoughts on growing with the company.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Bruno R.

"Ferramenta Incrível de desenvolvimento"

What do you like best?

A maneira como a ferramenta ajuda no meu desenvolvimento e acompanhamento dos meus goals, trazendo uma experiência incrível de aproveitamento e melhora de minhas habilidades. Os acompanhamentos dos goals que eu tenho de concluir, a interface do lattice intuitiva é muito fácil e segura de se utilizar, quando busco mais informações sobre meu estágio atual, posso atualizar e receber feedbacks dentro da tarefa que eu estou desempenhando

What do you dislike?

Falta um pouco mais de notificações em relação as tarefas a serem entregues, assim eu consigo entender um pouco mais do que eu preciso entregar de fato antes de partir para uma reunião de feedback com meu chefe, mais notificações de quanto tempo eu estou sem usar a ferramenta e notificações de lembrete do que mais eu preciso fazer antes de ir para uma reunião de feedback com meu líder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

É muito bom para entender como está o desenvolvimento de suas atividades junto com seus lideres, me traz insights sobre quais próximos passos devo seguir antes de realizar uma tarefa.

A ferramenta entrega o que promete, me ajuda muito com as reuniões de feedback que tenho com meu gerente, pois alem dos agendamentos me traz quais são as pautas o que mais deve ser feito antes de concluir uma tarefa, me da as datas das próximas reuniões de feedback .

Desenvolvi uma maneira de acompanhar e melhorar minha performance nas tarefas atribuídas através dos feedbacks que o meu lider me direciona dentro do lattice

Ibrahim I.

"Great to Track Performance and Progress on Goals"

What do you like best?

Gives a good visualization of your goals and time stamped updates of where you are and how close you are to achieving those goals. Also adding child goals to make connections between items is great. Also, being able to add people to separate goals makes it easy to distinguish which goals belong to who. We use it integrated within Slack, which gives us additional insights to other features such as 'Praise,' which is great for the company environment.

What do you dislike?

The downsides of using performance management are that some people may not have the time to add these goals in manually, or to constantly provide updates. But In my case what we found was the best way to go about it is to take time off on the calendar with your manager and walk through the goals and provide updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to keep a skeleton of what you and your team deems important for the term. It does a great job on keeping you on track and helps you think of goals that maybe in some situations you might not even think about because we tend to always be focused in the now.

Some problems we are solving are how we typically get lost with tasks, and not seeing how it correlates to our main goals. Lattice Performance Management makes this easy and beneficial because we can constantly see whether our weekly projects/and or requests correlate to our quarterly or yearly goals.

Fahad K.

"Easy to Use and the BEST Results"

What do you like best?

The lattice interface is great. When I am teaching new employees on how to navigate Lattice, they are able to understand quickly. Lattice has done a great job of understanding the review process and it helps streamline so many processes. These processes include reviews, feedback, and tracking goals. Lastly, Lattice has a great interface.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about lattice. It may get confusing when tying goals to one another but once you understand how that process works conceptually, it becomes very easy.

Overall, I have 0 complaints about the product or the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to streamline your review process, public feedback, and track your goals, Lattice is the right choice.

We use lattice for our quarterly business reviews. It is an easy way to have all your goals in one area and track your progress. After the reviews are complete, managers are able to review the reviews and help give feedback to their employees.

I love the fact that you can integrate lattice with other platforms like Slack. When I give or receive public feedback, it will display in our slack channel for motivation and public praise.

Lastly, I can track goals. Being able to understand where I am at from a learning perspective is very helpful. Also, allowing my manager to have visibility of what I want to accomplish is super helpful as they try to help me achieve my goals.

Lindsay M.

"Lattice helps keep me on track with my weekly performance check ins"

What do you like best?

The ability to add items throughout the week, as they come to mind, to prepare for weekly 1:1s with my manager. Also writing weekly updates, and being able to go back and see previous weeks, helps me see my own progress over time and track how I am doing, along with feedback from my manager.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the weekly 1:1 pushes items to the following week if the meeting hasn't been reviewed before the time it is schedule (seems like there should be an option asking to push the items ahead rather than automated).

Challenges in my previous roles at companies that did not use Lattice, I only had regular check ins with my manager once a month, and items discussed were not tracked (or written in notebooks or emails). This made it hard to keep the 1:1 meetings on track, and they often veered off topic.

Lattice has helped me to keep on track with my performance goals, as well as get regular feedback from my manager on my progress.

Krystle A.

"Great for Performance Tracking!"

What do you like best?

I personally like that we're able to see our other team members goals and are able to give feedback to them as well. It's an easy to use UI where every function is directly in your face so they aren't any unnecessary clicking around to get to different pages.

What do you dislike?

When I first started the software, the constant reminders to set goals. I understand that this is what Lattice is here for, however, I think that the frequency in which the reminders are sent out could be a bit more limited, especially went there are more important tasks to deal with. With that being said, the reminders aren't necessarily a bad thing, because it also keeps me in the state of mind of making those goals and submitting them for review.

No problems thus far. Lattice allows me to stay on top of tasks sent out by management that would otherwise get lost in my inbox. Also, it helps me keep a clear understanding of the goals that my manager and I have set out for myself for the quarter.

Marcelo R.

"Great tool for Performance Management, the best I've seen so far!"

What do you like best?

Lattice is great for setting concrete goals, tracking performance, and having 1-1 conversation with your manager to keep you focused on what really matters. I use it weekly and it helps me set my weekly objectives and tasks, organize my routine, work cross functionally and be aware of my performance. I really like it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a specific thing I dislike about Lattice. However, I believe it would be better if it could also offer other Human Resources functions as some other tools offer, such as managing Holidays, time off requests, etc. This would reduce the need of companies HR departments to use multiple tools and make it simple for the employees.

Lattice Performance Management allows me work closely with my manager, who's remote. By using their tool, I'm able to communicate with him in a clear and objective way, so that I report my evolution for the previous weeks and set up the priorities for the following week. It also allows me to be more focused on my yearly goals, as I revisit them every week.

John B.

"Great way to provide feedback to my managers."

What do you like best?

I like that I can provide weekly feedback to my managers and update them about the status of my goals and how I felt my week went. I can provide my satisfaction and answer questions about any problems or roadblocks that I might have encountered. They are responsive to my feeback and it makes me feel like I can have a voice that will be heard.

What do you dislike?

It might be the way I have it set up in relation to my specific job, but it seems like the goals can be a bit arbitrary sometimes. I get reminders that my goals are not complete and though I know that is the point to keep me on track, it gets annoying when I have other tasks that are more important than those goals and I don't have time to do both.

A way to voice thoughts and opinions in a respectful way and provide feedback positive or negative.

Drenushe C.

"Great for performance management"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to put my team's quarterly goals on each members lattice profile and track them at any time. Plus that I don't have to physically organize 1 : 1 meetings anymore but instead I give feedback to the team members and review their performance and get responses right on Lattice.

What do you dislike?

I personally did not have any difficulties when started using it, but the majority of the team members needed a bit of training when they started updating the goals I assigned to them.

And it is a bit messy when you name the goals, as it does not allow punctuation and it has limited words to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent, performance management tool, if managing a team of 20+ people, it definitely saves you a lot of times tracking the performance.

It saved me a lot of time, don't need to manually keep track of my team performance I have them update their goal and metrics and I can easily see their performance semi-monthly so this way I can see those that are performing not well and are far from the goal, I can immediately offer them help or try to understand what is the problem. So I don't have to wait for the end of the quarter to manually do the math and understand that some team members have not reached the goal.

It helps you track, so you can achieve thee goals!

Katie B.

"Easy to use for various functions!"

What do you like best?

The UI/UX is great and easy to navigate. I enjoy the "friendliness" of the platform. There are various functions in Lattice (giving feedback to colleagues, performance reviews, conducting interviews, organization goals, etc.) that I've taken advantage of while using the platform. I like that many of the features in Lattice integrate with Slack and other platforms so we have a full circle user experience.

What do you dislike?

Small detail, but some of the images used in the platform seem superfluous. Setting up and using the project review feature was not super intuitive for the folks submitting responses on a project.

Providing feedback to colleagues and integrating it with a Slack channel so that the "cheers" that employees receive is visible to the company. Performance reviews are easy to manage and look back on, and goals are easy to set up right in the platform to be visible to managers and employees. We've also implemented a 360-review feedback loop so that employees can review their managers, other colleagues, and vise versa.

James K.

"Easy to use, nice UX."

What do you like best?

The best thing about it is probably how easy it is to give feedback to coworkers. Lattice makes it easy to configure the feedback as public, private, private, private + manager, etc. It also provides options to associate tags (in our case values) with the feedback. We have an integration with Slack, so anytime public feedback is given it goes to our #shoutouts channel.

What do you dislike?

Goal reminders, easily. This is probably configurable, but I get weekly nags to update my quarterly and yearly goals. These things take time and there isn't an update every week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lattice is easy to use and configurable. The goals and feedback features make it easy to have conversations about performance.

We're implementing performance reviews for the first time, and Lattice does make it easy to create and track goals (even if the reminders nag you every week). That coupled with how easy it is to give and receive feedback make it much easier to have a conversation about performance.

Simon C.

"Lattice is a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Lattice has had a massive impact on 1:1s with team members I manage. Instead of turning up to 1:1s rushed, and with handwritten notes, the reminders Lattice sends has seen the team bring much bigger and well-thought issues, instead of what was on their mind before they walked in.

Also the cross-function feedback. We work closely with many other departments and has been awesome to be able to provide the team feedback in their quarterly reviews from leaders in other functions who they may have collaborated with on projects in the quarter.

In summary - Lattice has increased the quality AND quantity of feedback.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I truly dislike, but I am looking forward to additional Slack integration features in the future!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want visibility, accountability and increased quality & quantity of feedback - Lattice is great!

Lattice has allowed for accurate tracking of performance, stream-lined feedback, and increased positive shout-outs across the company.

Jim N.

"Iterative Performance Management is the right solution"

What do you like best?

Fundamentally, traditional performance management is flawed in the sense that getting a end-of-year review or even a quarterly review, requires you to retroactively review your accomplishments, build a strong narrative, and ultimately take you out of the context of doing your actual day-to-day job in order to build a case for your continued employment.

Lattice solves this problem by fundamentally guiding employees and managers through an iterative meeting schedule and a shared medium for holding one another accountable for tasks and talking points. I simply believe that this is the best way to

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some integrations which would allow me to submit samples of work, or output of productivity tools (like trello, jira, slack, etc) into the platform to further capture the value-add of my contributions throughout the year. For example, let's say I just fixed a major bug in our app. Wouldn't it be great if I had the ability to take a screen shot, and upload it via Slack into Lattice, so for that upcoming 1-on-1 I can not only review it with my manager, but also have it in a system of record for me to look back upon.

It helps make certain that my manager and I are meeting, and doing so in a structured format, at a regular cadence. I feel like it holds my manager to be just as accountable as it holds me to be.

Brianna P.

"Good Performance Tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best items within Lattice is the ability to provide Kudos/Praise for colleagues. Everyone deserves a shout out for a job well done, and Lattice provides an easy way to do so and encourage the company to take part!

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of creating the personalized goals. There is nothing holding a user accountable for any goals created, and they can be as generic as you'd like. So it's hard to say once a goal is completed, etc. I know that this is a learning moment to create more measurable goals, but it would be nice if there were a Due Date field or something that would keep you on track.

Creating individual quarterly goals, company goals, kudos to vote for employee of the month, etc. There are a lot of great benefits to this tool if you know how to use it correctly and get your company engaged.

Eric T.

"One Stop Shop For Employees!"

What do you like best?

Lattice is a great platform that provides a single place to manage weekly 1:1's, goal setting and employee feedback. The weekly 1:1 feature has been my favorite part of Lattice because my manager and I get weekly email reminders to update important projects we are working on and how we are tracking towards completing certain milestones. Lattice also keeps the history of your 1:1's so you can always refer back to what was accomplished and what needs to be completed.

What do you dislike?

One issue I've run into was the email notifications not updating correctly after a meeting was changed in Lattice. There are times where I've had to change or reschedule 1:1's with my manager, and although the change was made in Lattice, the email notifications would not update correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get use to it, you can't think of a better tool.

Developing SMART goals that keep myself and my managers accountable. Having the goals visible to my manager and teams helps to provide transparency and alignment.

Bryan S.

"Complete management system"

What do you like best?

In Lattice, we can follow our steps and goals to get along our work, receiving feedbacks from our managers and keep these instructions noted, and then see any time we need. Also, we can keep registered all the points about 1-1's and meetings, to see and talk about this in the future.

What do you dislike?

We can't (I didn't found yet, if exists) register an evolution about talk points we had in meetings. By this, we can't give feedbacks about our last talk points, saying what was done or not, and how much we need to get this completely. And I don't like that, we can't note points for future meetings, beyond the next meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to give your company, a better way to know about development and satisfaction about your employees.

I am solving problems about goals settings, what we need to do to improve our development and to get promotions and correct our fails. By meetings, I can know what I have to correct and how much I have to improve, to get new levels of great performance .

Sarah G.

"Great system to challenge myself and keep me accountable to my goals. "

What do you like best?

I have loved using Lattice to help push me to reach my goals I have set for myself personally and keep me accountable. It has been a great asset to my team as we have also set goals for us to reach.

I really like how we are able to post updates and share with one another how we are doing and the challenges that may interfere with us reaching those goals.

I also really enjoy that my year and mid-year review is done through lattice. I can easily fill out my evaluation form as well as ready what my higher ups are able to say about me!

What do you dislike?

I feel like the system can get a little in the weeds. I also keep trying to change my goals to not be measured in a percentage format, but it does not seem to want to update, which has proven difficult.

Navigation can also be a little difficult to find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system to help set goals for your company, department, and personal goals- this is the right product for you!

In the past, we would set annual goals and then honestly, it would fizzle out after the first month and we would never revisit them again. Lattice has helped us record our goals and keep us accountable and keep us on track to meet our goals and discuss challenges.

We have only had Lattice a short while, but we understand that making our goals and reaching them will not only make us more successful but also the company as a whole.

Joel B.

"Simple design makes it easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like that, as a team leader, I can review all of the team's feedback for the individual in question in the right hand column while I am writing the summary of the team member.

That makes it very convenient and easier to see their peer reviews of each other when I am writing their review. It helps me to remember some of their accomplishments performed throughout the cycle.

What do you dislike?

It seems that Lattice is so focused on the periodic review portion of HR. It has a goals section and an employee section, but it seems that there is an opportunity to shift even more of our companies HR documentation onto the site. Things like vehicle mileage reports, per-diem requests, policy documents, and direct deposit forms all seem like they could be handled by the site.

It might be, and probably is, that my company is simply not utilizing Lattice to the maximum of its abilities, but it is mildly frustrating to have yet another website to use for HR related things on top of all the others we already have to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and compare it to the way you are currently doing thing. Might be better, might not. Just gotta see.

It could be good to wait until lattice implements more features before making the switch.

We are really only using Lattice so far to perform regular reviews of team members.

We started with the yearly performance review, then moved to performance reviews at the end of each major project, something more like quarterly.

Sarah V.

"Feedback Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Lattice closes the gap between employer and employee feedback which creates an opportunity to improve or change what needs to be adjusted and allows team members to set realistic goals which are easily measurable and reviewed.

What do you dislike?

Lattice is by far the best performance management software I've used, and I love that it offers a chance to recognize employees who don't typically receive the positive feedback and kudos they deserve, but I dislike that it's left up to the team member to provide feedback. On a team of 35 like ours, I would find it beneficial if Lattice asked each of us to provide a positive review of a team member at least once per month or twice per month to encourage this positive feedback trend. The positive feedback is so important when it comes to feeling valued in the workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lattice is forward-thinking and offers everything a small or large team needs to set goals and manage expectations.

We are able to set goals for each team member as well as for each department, and we are able to provide weekly updates which have been instrumental in helping HR and management create a more healthy and vibrant workplace. Our HR rep often says, "I don't know what I don't know." With Lattice, we have the opportunity to voice our concerns, criticisms, and our wins in a safe space where we can feel valued and heard.

Noah K.

"Reviews and Feedback"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that reviews and feedback are all kept in 1 place. Lattice is VERY user-friendly. I truly believe that Lattice will help me stay on track to reach my professional goals. Lastly, the Slack integration has made it really easy to give and receive public praise from colleagues.

What do you dislike?

On very few occasions I have not been able to find where to add agendas to my 1:1s with my boss. I have also noticed that when approaching 1:1s with my boss, if she makes notes under my agenda items, I cannot see the notes, which would be helpful to have.

There is a very small learning curve on the software, but that is with all software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a space where my boss and I can share notes from our 1:1 to reference back to at later dates to better track performance.

Lattice helps us collect positive feedback from colleagues that help with growth and performance reviews.

Lattice streamlines our performance reviews by easily notifying people for our organizations 360 review process.

Lattice helps me keep track of 1:1s with my boss to ensure that performance goals are met and we are keeping track of our conversations.

Jacob W.

"Great Software for Performance Management"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see my team's feedback over time and easily navigate to the areas that are most utilized. The summary you get upon logging in is a great way to get to the important notifications quickly!

What do you dislike?

Some of the screen elements seem to be too big. I think there is room to add more elements on the screen without having to scroll too much just by making elements a little smaller. So maybe some UI improvements can be made?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have worked for companies that have rolled their own performance management, and I have to say, this product definitely fits the bill.

I like being able to communicate with my superiors easily through this tool, as well as manage annual performance evaluations and feedback seamlessly. It gives me the opportunity to communicate with my team in such a way as to keep the conversation between team lead and coworker private but effective.

Amber S.

"Best review and goal tracking software we've used"

What do you like best?

In the 5 years I've been at my current company they've gone through 3 different review and goal tracking solutions before finding Lattice. This is our first year using Lattice and already adoption is higher than our previous solutions.

There are almost no barriers for end user adoption. Registration was simple since set up an SSO. For those completing employee reviews only we were able to email out a short Job Aid. Completion of annual reviews went much faster than previous years.

We are also seeing departments rapidly adoption the ability to create and track OKRs in Lattice.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks great, but I've found when going down the rabbit hole of OKRs linked to goals across departments that it's easy to get lost. A few times I've had to go back to the main OKR page and start my dive over to figure out where I am.

So far we're using Lattice for employee reviews, feedback and goals across the company. Select departments are moving forward with tracking executive and director level OKRs with plans to expand across other levels.

Tamas V.

"Great to manage performance in growing teams"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the most about Lattice is the Updates feature as this puts you in a routine of self reflection about the work you've been doing through the week. Usually we forget about everything that have happened and we are in a rush going through weeks and week, this really makes you stop and think what has been happening. But for this to work properly I recommend looking into how can you make sure you ask the right questions.

What do you dislike?

I think what needs a bit of improvement is the way you can access and download the information from the platform. Downloading in bulk your Feedbacks could be a nice feature to have so you can take notes or write down action points on the feedbacks you want to take forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend trying it out with larger teams or with companies having a larger organization structure. I think this product shines the most for these teams instead of small groups that are at the beginning of the company's journey.

I think the major business problem we are solving is the way our team interacts with each other. Giving feedback and praise for the actions we do for each other or for specific jobs that team members deliver greatly is very easy to do through the platform.

This also brings a different culture to the team, where we appreciate more each other and our actions, leading to a more harmonious workspace, leading in the end to performing better and reaching our goals.

Allison D.

"Great Platform for tracking Check-Ins and Quarterly Reviews"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to make a list of items to discuss with my supervisor and that the list becomes it's own set of to-dos that roll over from week to week until they're complete. I also really enjoy the reminder emails that prompt me to get my list of talking points together before my meeting starts.

What do you dislike?

Like any new tool, the product takes a bit of getting used to, but with enough clicking around I've been able to find any features I need to succeed.

Previously our department had a hard time tracking quarterly progress, weekly goals, and to-dos. Now it's very easy to see what's being taken care of and what tasks were missed. The easy visibility into my manager's thoughts on my performance and how easy it is to look back on past reviews are the benefits I've realized.

Learn more about Lattice Performance Management

Lattice Performance Management Videos

Learning about Lattice Performance Management?

* We monitor all Lattice Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.