Lattice Performance Management Reviews & Product Details

Lattice Performance Management Overview

What is Lattice Performance Management?

Lattice is the people management platform that helps People Leaders develop engaged, high-performing teams. With Lattice, it’s easy to launch 360 reviews, share continuous feedback and public praise, facilitate 1:1s, set up goals across your company, run employee engagement surveys, and set up frameworks for employee development and growth, all with a powerful analytics layer that surfaces actionable insights to help you create a high-performing and engaged workforce. Lattice’s user-friendly product experience means it's a platform that employees are excited to use, saving HR teams time and resources. Deep customization makes Lattice adaptable to your company culture, scaling with you as your company grows.

Lattice Performance Management Details

Lattice is a continuous performance management system including performance reviews, real-time feedback, goal setting and one-on-one tools.

Lattice is lightweight, flexible, and easy to use.

Lattice

Lattice Performance Management Screenshots

Lattice Performance Management Reviews

Showing 2,409 Lattice reviews
Showing 2,409 reviews
Already have Lattice Performance Management?
What do you like best?

It's my second year using the platform and I'm very happy with its user experience and functionalities. I use it 1) to write self-reflection and submit it to the person I report to 2) offer some anonymized feedback about the person I report to, and have their supervisors incorporate that into their own review.

What's great is that my manager can then select peers to provide feedback about me, and can get horizontal perspective on what are my areas of improvements and unique skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much , really. The platform is easy to use, the graphics are clean and through through. There is enough text to guide the experience, but not too much. Only thing I would say is that unlike my coworkers I'm quite comfortable with providing and receiving feedback via structured questions.

Having customizable employee review forms, it's unclear whether the questions are chosen by company admins or not (such as 'How well do you listen to and communicate with others?'). Others may appreciate more open-ended prompts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find Lattice to a great way to create a solid group identity at the company, and to promote introspection, self-evaluation, and critical thinking. It's made annual reviews and goal setting much more interesting and useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The main features that Lattice brings to the table are; the friendly interface, multiple workplace integrations, and brand prestige. Said integrations bring countless amounts of benefits such as friendly reminders, swift communication with your peers, updates, and many more. It is very valuable to use especially if you are included in a team. Managers can have a wider perspective on the overall health of their peers, making it a lot better for all associated parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things to dislike about Lattice, I have personally no negative comments about the platform. There is a slight learning curve on how to use it but it's nothing impossible. Taking a small amount of time to browse through the feature should do the trick, it definitely helps when trying to enhance the user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go and definitely look for time to browse the platform, it might be complex to grab a hold of all of its features but it's worth it. Use it for your own experience and not just because your work is implementing it. Personal growth is tracked more efficiently so using it goes a long way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly workplace problems, keeping a good status check week by week helps managers get a different approach to what is normally happening to their peers. It also keeps track of all the good deads publicly to the entire company, providing a much-needed exposure for future opportunities within the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Lattice Performance Management
What do you like best?

Before being exposed to Lattice, I often felt like I was "in the dark" regarding my performance and my value to my employer. I didn't hear feedback throughout the year until it was time for yearly performance evaluation. Lattice helps both employee and supervisor to set up one-on-one's, set goals, and to show appreciation and accomplishments to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered a feature that I dislike, and I can't imagine what could be implemented differently or something that is missing that could make Lattice better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you often find that employees aren't meeting expectations, that you aren't on the same page as your team, or if you want to build a better relationship with your organization, Lattice HQ is definitely a driver for efficient and productive engagement and development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lattice helps me to keep my goals in order and allows me to reflect on accomplished goals and the progress I have made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Lattice enables me to have a voice by which I can express my achievements and concerns, that is then viewable by either my manager or peers. Lattice is amazing for allowing me to give praise to my team through the peer review cycle that we host bi-annually. The questions and format allow us to take a 360 view on the person and their progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to close down old goals/OKRs quickly. Sometimes it would be good to be able to shut these down in one step, as opposed to having to add to each objective. When it comes to the end of the quarter, sometimes it is quite a busy time for completing old goals and creating new - a simple close down button would be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is solving giving the team a voice on their own work and on others, by giving peer reviews either at structured points in the year, or by giving praise for good work. Lattice allows me to fully record my progress throughout the year, this then helps the review cycle as you can take a view back on achievements throughout the year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can provide the feedback anonymously. Colleagues and reporting person can see the feedbacks provided by us anonymously and they can improve accordingly. we can keep a track on how the company is growing and where we are headed in terms of individual employee performance and overall company performance. We can take the necessary steps to improve the performance of an individual and a team as per the feedbacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it seems just fine as a performance management platform. we are able to check the overall performance of a person, team and the complete organization through this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lattice platform should be a part of every organization to get a clear picture about the complete organization's growth. Without a platform like this we won't be able to track the performance of a company at a micro and macro level at the same time. If you are considering lattice performance management platform then my advice is, go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are providing the feedbacks regularly regarding the reporting heads and colleagues which helps in the overall improvement in performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we are able to judge ourselves, our manager, and our peers. Have a general overview of what's wrong and what's right, and be able to fix it thanks to Lattice. I know my value and what I am capable of to the eyes of the team and manager, and I know where to fix and improve to become a better employee, colleague, and perform better at what I love to do and do best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It might take some time and effort to write full length reviews, I feel like a school teacher. But it can be fun and rewarding to your colleagues to read your reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realised how important feedback is and I am enjoying receiving and giving them. I am giving more to the team after realising my weaknesses and what should be done to fix them. I also know my value that I added to the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lattice looks at the performance management and engagement process holistically. As a member of the HR team, I use all of Lattice's products. Most of my time is spent in Reviews and Survey product. My team loves the automation of the 1:1s through the Slack integration. Due to the 1:1 product, we have increased manager/direct report participation in their meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no issue with the product thus far. Any features that I would like I send into the customer service team and they add it to the product roadmap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation, Engagement, Single source for Engagement and Performance Management, 1:1s. The benefits are endless. It is so nice to have one product that does everything we need and all connects together. The feedback in Lattice is helpful when doing performance reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the layout, colors, and easy way of handling the tool. I learned the essentials in less than 30 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had different 'errors' while trying to perform actions and the app doesn't tell you what's exactly wrong/missing. It only gives you the option to 'refresh your page' or 'contact support'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great and easy tool to manage your team's 1:1s and give them immediate feedback/praise. You can also set up the agenda for every single 1:1 you have and customize it to whatever you see best for each one of your reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Lattice Performance Management as a tool to give insights/feedback to my direct reports and it also allows you to schedule 1:1s by syncing your Google Calendar which is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. So this makes it very easy to use, and easy to explain to coworkers or members of your team that will be using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its simplicity takes away a little of the appeal for people to use it on a weekly basis to track their performance. But this can be corrected with the multiple settings that Lattice has to customize for your team and their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It lets me know what is the team working on, and their current state of mind, challenges, plans to handle their workload, etc. And also allows me to provide them either public or private feedback based on their assigned tasks and their current or part performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

People spend most of their waking hours at work — Lattice goal is to make those hours better and in fact it is reaching this goal. It is especially useful for me during 1:1 meetings with my manager - we keep all notes in Lattice so it is very easy to go back to some older notes and to prepare for future meetings based on previous ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't notice muny disadvantages. Sometimes it is not easy for me to get to the place I want so then I need to go back to my email box and go through link that was sent to me before because I can't find these place on the website on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I finally have a place different than my paper notebook where I have all notes from meetings in one place and perfect order! No more mess in notes and informations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employer branding and corporate communications intern
What do you like best?

I love that it syncs with google calendar and schedules the 1:1s automatically. Also, it's very intuitive, and makes the whole feedback proccess a lot easier. It's also very easy to keep up with everyone's goals and see what are the most frequent demands we can work on as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial dashboard could have more information available - for example, all the next 1:1s scheduled, last notes taken, goals from other members of your team. A dashboard with all the goals for your team would be amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been using Lattice for more than a year now and it took us some time to get everyone to open the platform as a part of their weekly routine. Training our leadership team and having our HRBPs talk constantly about the importante of our performance management and the impact it would have on future promotions and career oportunities made all the difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me keep all notes from past and future 1:1s in one place, share talking points with my manager and also keep private any notes I may have. It is also a great platform for keeping up with goals that may get lost throughout the year. Another feature I particularly love is the ability to give feedback to anyone in your company, not just your teammates, so that I can receive insights from people who've worked with me in more intersectional projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Detailed yet to the point and easy to use. I like that I get to reflect and also provide feedback in a way that is very quick and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Lattice is a great platform. It allows the user to review and grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't take it too seriously and have fun with it. Lattice is made to encourage you and allow you to grow. It may be different across company and field but it is unified in it's worth of helping everyone be a better version of themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lattice enables me to achieve my goals. It benefits my professional growth. I am able to advance in my career and work towards a better future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lattice has a great feature where it suggests a question from recommended talking points. Those questions are great and I've always had a really interesting conversation because of the question. The questions get you to discuss and take action on small but important things to make your job interesting and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there's no way to automatically roll over an agenda or action item to the next week so we can follow up on it (but it's not something that is recurring every meeting). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lattice helps with performance reviews and to make them fair for everyone. The meeting agenda and action items make it easy to take accountability on changes that you have identified in your discussions. Lattice also makes it easy to ensure certain topics or issues are regularly checked in on (i.e. the recurring agenda and action items). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partnership Manager
What do you like best?

I liked that it was one place to get everything related to you

It felt neat and user friendly

It felt like it promoted transparency within the organization and held us accountable

I loved how it would serve as a point to start conversations about OKRs. It also forced every manager and person in the company to be able to align on how we are measuring progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I had anything I disliked to be honest. From my use of it, I enjoyed it. My company has decided to use another platform and it is less user friendly so I actually miss it. Since then, my company has moved to Namely. We use that for paystubs, performance reviews, and PTO

The one minor thing I disliked is "OKR" format. It was sometimes hard to think of your goals with that structure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practice aligning on how to interpret OKRs so that everyone in the company is clear on that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us keep our personal and company goals in check and make us feel like we were each as individuals contributing to the growth of the company.

I think it was a great place to align on goals and track the progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Associate
What do you like best?

Lattice does exactly as it says, helped with performance management. Everyone is busy in their days and we, unfortunately, don't always have time to thoroughly prepare for all internal meetings or 1:1's. Lattice allows you to collaborate back and forth, update agendas together, learn about your teammates and plan your week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that I know all of the functionality of Lattice. I would love to have an intro tutorial highlighting everywhere that may be of interest to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my 1:1's now have clear, set agendas where both my boss and I can add talking points. On top of that, while I'm in that 1:1 or meeting, I can take active notes below. Now, whenever I need to go back to a conversation that was discussed I can easily go back to that week's agenda and see the conclusions that were drawn from those discussions.

Lattice also has integrations to many other apps like Gmail, slack to provide truly streamline service. Other things my company uses Lattice for are shoutouts, goal-setting, and organizational work charts so that I have visibility into who at the company reports to who, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My entire company has been using Lattice for a while now and we've all noticed how our conversations have better tracking, feedback follow-ups and overall rapport with our peers has improved. The thing I like the most is how Lattice can be linked with G-Calendar - this saves time and helps us keep everything in the same place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rescheduled meetings to different days or times are not always in sync with the Lattice 1:1 notifications and reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the following issues with Lattice: 1) organization and tracking of conversations and feedback. 2) visibility of talking points between managers and direct reports 3) saving time when searching for old conversations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it gives me the opportunity to compile notes and topics of discussion prior to my meetings. It adds another level of organization and transparency with my coworkers that I greatly appreciate. It's also very user friendly and sends helpful reminders of upcoming meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about the platform. My experience has been a overall positive one thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of all it has to offer that best suites your needs. It's a great resource that is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transparency and communication are key for me, and Lattice provides the opportunity for both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.