WOLFconnect

3.5

WOLFconnect keeps agents & administrators informed on listing changes, office news, upcoming classes & company events. WOLFconnect gives Broker/Owners a real-time window into company activity.

Work for WOLFconnect?

Learning about WOLFconnect?

WOLFconnect Reviews

Ask WOLFconnect a Question
Showing 10 WOLFconnect reviews
WOLFconnect review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Pretty good program, there is a few features that I find a bit quirky"

What do you like best?

is very forward when it comes to managing your listings and sales. Since its mostly data entry based, the program does all the work behind the scenes as long as your info has been entered correctly. Support has been rather good as well, I prefer to call in over other methods. If you need help right away because it is something needed to be fixed before being able to move onto the next task.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is the fact that there isn't a section with terminology that relates to leases. I also find it harder to search and find specific things I am looking for as the top titles have to be clicked on to search for a specific thing and that method is very inefficient. In a sale the commission I choose does not stay, if I choose no commission plan to enter a flat fee it always reverts back and I constantly have to fix.

Sales and providing real estate transactions and various other reports.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WOLFconnect
WOLFconnect review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that you just type the information in the fields and it does the rest. It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. I also like that you can set up drip campaigns and it does all the work for you.

What do you dislike?

I don’t know that I dislike anything about it. It is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to others because it’d is very user friendly. It allows you to set up drip campaigns and set up follow up emails to be sent on a scheduled basis. It also keeps you on track with the time frame that documents are due.

Advertising and follow ups using drip campaigns. It does it for you.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

WOLFconnect review by Marat L.
Marat L.

"Great collaboration software"

What do you like best?

Web based , ability to use from anywhere.

Collaboration with team members is fair

What do you dislike?

Too many options, the screen is too busy sometimes.

It would be better to make the software more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare with other similar software that exist on the market

Real estate sales, communication, history, notes

WOLFconnect review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Real Estate Newbie"

What do you like best?

Wolfconnect was quite straight forward to use. It kept track of my clients and made it quite easy to update into, and export to excel. Intuitive program overall.

What do you dislike?

Very plain looking UI, but that effecting the experience minimally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is hard to get wrong... it is like many other client database management softwares, albeit I learned it very quickly and was never frustrated. Overall I would recommend it, but I don't know the price. Not very unique, but extremely useful, much more than a pen-and-paper system, or even the address book in gmail or outlook, haha. Everyone should get something like this. Although I'm not sure if this is the bet product out there for the job.

East to use contact book

WOLFconnect review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good for keeping track of agent transactions"

What do you like best?

Helps us keep track of agent transactions, billing, helps agent see their past production and I like the office contact manager feature

What do you dislike?

Some of it feels a little outdated, system could be updated with additional CRM features and links to other crms. We don't use a lot of the features because they are better and more advanced in other programs we have access to

Issues trying to use the display features in the past. Occasionally there are settings that I think should be automated but I have to add and set up on my own every time such as setting up the communications tab for an agent.

WOLFconnect review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"All the Tools You Need!"

What do you like best?

Lone Wolf has a great set of tools for all aspects of your real estate business.

What do you dislike?

There's a long learning curve because of the many features it has in it's toolbox.

Wolf Connect has made my business more efficient.

WOLFconnect review by Gina W.
Gina W.

"It has a lot of capability, but I didn't find it very user friendly. It also has an unattractive UI"

What do you like best?

The amount of different tasks you could complete.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is outdated and sluggish. It seems low quality and lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to ask for help if you can't find what you are looking fo!

I used it through my office to track listings and contacts but only used the minimum required because I didn't like it.

WOLFconnect review by Margherita  A.
Margherita A.

"Functional, but glitchy"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Especially appreciate the addition for showing instruction history.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow to load searches. Listings often don't sync to the system, forcing manual input.

Easy to keep. Track of appointments and call history.

WOLFconnect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Has the connections, but hard to maneuver"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that it notifies us off all upcoming changes as a running daily title board, and that any update in Broker Wolf is transferred over to LoneWolf as well

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to find links to documents, gar forms, and information. Maybe create more option to customize per agency?

IT does keep all of our contacts and classes in one place, which helps in short notice to find what's happening around the office that week, but GMAIL can do the same thing

WOLFconnect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"lonewolf"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and effective. Helps keep accounts organized and file with no paper.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, lots of options that are useful

Organization, filing

Learning about WOLFconnect?

* We monitor all WOLFconnect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.