TeamViewer Meeting Reviews & Product Details

TeamViewer Meeting Overview

What is TeamViewer Meeting?

TeamViewer Meeting is a video conferencing software and collaboration solution developed by TeamViewer. With the aim of boosting productivity and simplifying remote team work, TeamViewer Meeting is the perfect tool for any-size team collaboration. Main features: - HD Video and Audio - 4K Screen Sharing - Scales to meetings with 300+ participants - Conference Recording - Secure Chat - Mix VoIP and Audio Conferencing - Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries

TeamViewer Meeting Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

TeamViewer Meeting is a online meetings and global collaboration solution designed to make it easy and enjoyable to connect online with colleagues and clients within seconds.

Blizz has multiple factors that make platform stand out. With Blizz you can join or create a meeting on any device, instantly. Differentiators include but are not limited by 4K screen sharing and conference recording, scaling up to 300 participants, free plan, custom plans for each type of team, multi monitor support and cross-device compatibility, advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers. Blizz Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.
Blizz is easy to use and doesn't require any technical skills. No sign in or registration necessary. Start and join instantly with a single click!

TeamViewer
2005
Goppingen, Germany
@TeamViewer
1,069 employees on LinkedIn®

TeamViewer Meeting Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TeamViewer Meeting community
Have you used TeamViewer Meeting before?

TeamViewer Meeting Reviews

Showing 140 TeamViewer Meeting reviews
Already have TeamViewer Meeting?
IT Consultant
What do you like best?

Previously known as Blizz, TeamViewer Meeting is the tool par excellence of those organizations that need a video communication system clearly and with a fairly high security system, allowing even two-step verification system to be created that do not have other similar tools, because what this tool seeks is to create confidential and secure communication. In one place, TeamViewer shows a communication system that adapts to the new working methods that companies currently have, especially those that have a large number of employees working remotely and need to communicate constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the tool, but if I had to say something that could improve the accessibility of the tool, allowing even non TeamViewer users to be able to connect would be quite a good thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is fairly accessible and very simple to use, does not require being an expert and also provides a greater number of users that can be connected at the same time, something beneficial for large corporations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us organize video conferences from any device we have, and all the devices show us all their functions, something that is necessary for us, because we have contact with customers and partners around the world and there are times when we need to have a quick meeting, In my case, if I am not in the office, I can connect in the same way and with the best quality from my cell phone wherever I find myself. The versions are quite accessible and the quality of the videos is quite good, especially if we need to enter reports or create important meetings in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Administrator
What do you like best?

TeamViewer, formerly known as Blizz, is one of the communication tools introduced with TeamViewer, and is an excellent platform for community collaboration and communication through video conferences and live chats, quick and without greater complexities, because almost all of its features are easily found from any of its different media where they can be used, since this tool connects to various devices without hassle with the same functions as sharing screens or sending files with multiple users safely and quickly accessed. Whether from your mobile devices, on the desktop or your website and all with HD content for a better experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's my favorite when it comes to making calls, because it's easy, as long as there's not anything I dislike about TeamViewer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to other similar ones found on the market, there are no limits with this tool is very accessible and easy.The monthly cost adapts well to the business budgets, which does not cause financial problems. As such, I always recommend it to my colleagues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much has helped us, mainly in 2020 as we kept working through video calls with all our partners and work colleagues, and their computer version is very good, compared to others that slow the computer when making connections with multiple users. It is a safe tool and we communicate easily and without significant complications with up to fifty users on a daily basis, connect with an invitation connection and export direct contacts from TeamViewer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology System Administrator
What do you like best?

TeamViewer is one of the tools of collaboration by means of video calls that, despite having a short time on the market, has been able to satisfy the needs of users, since this tool provides a connection through the browser or even through its application on the computer, it also provides a full HD video quality and integration with Microsoft off. This product guarantees a technological communication adapted to the new times, and also guarantees that it will be of the favorite tools as it is very simple compared to others and combines the best of the known tools with a high safety system that goes from extreme to extreme for greater reliability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this tool, as it is simple and quite professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is quite functional and it is of the tools in their type that provide more functions free of charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help all the members of our team to keep us in touch as at present many of us have to work from home and this is the tool we use thanks to the great capacity it has to connect with up to three hundred users at a time and working very well with each of them without affecting the quality of video or audio. Allows us to share images, files and have private conversations between us, especially for those with less advanced operating systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capital Market Specialist
What do you like best?

Currently it is the tool that has helped us this last year to keep in touch with partners and clients in one place, this remote communication tool helps users to have a professional conversation as if they were in person, in addition to combining functionalities already known from other applications and integrates them in a way that is even easier to use and understand. It is one of the videoconferencing tools that offers more communication opportunities, since it will not require expensive plans to connect with a large number of people in the same call, something that will of course benefit the large work teams of organizations since it does not will affect the quality of HD video and audio it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is fairly functional and complete, there is no negative thing about this tool, on the contrary, it seems to me even simpler than others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be installed quickly and the desktop version works pretty well on many operating systems, with a remarkable multilingual system and accessibility compared to other similar systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with a large group that work remotely from their homes, but we constantly have to meet for video conferences to share experiences and assign tasks to those who can not be present, as long as we connect and automatically have an experience as if we were in person, it works quite well and allows us to share files and live chats regardless of the connection we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Specialist
What do you like best?

TeamViewer Meeting is one of the business applications that has been most tailored to the requirements of professionals, and this tool is part of the TeamViewer solutions provided as a technology integration platform to connect easily from the same location and with functions already established as the ability to make video calls or even manage tasks. In particular, this tool is suited to large work teams that are of great value to those who need to make long-distance calls with users that are already part of this tool. Provide stable connections with a wide range of quality choices for assertive communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in this tool that seems complicated to me or that I think does not perform well is the best in terms of service delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone can install the service because it is usable, simple and easy to adapt to this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I like most and is something that I find remarkable is the ease that this tool has to incorporate third parties, which allows the workflow to be changed in some way, particularly in these times when many work from home, allows us to communicate either for audio calls alone or even those that are with videos, which significantly expands contact as well as international calls because not everyone has the complete equipment to make calls, allows screen sharing and other choices that support us everyday as a machine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Consulting Services
What do you like best?

It is one of the main communication tools of organizations that work directly with a large number of customers, partners or employees, or even is so functional that it easily adapts to industries such as education, because it allows multiple users to connect and share data without interruptions and with a fairly straightforward interface, once inside the tool, it is very easy to find each of its functions, such as creating video conferencing with up to 300 people, as well as sharing what will be done on the computer or sending files, guides, images without problems and with high quality audio and video quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something that I think could change is the mode of access to the tool, other means could be provided to link more to the TeamViewer platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does not require a significant investment since it is a method to consider in terms of capability and efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This last year in which we have had to adjust to remote work, has helped us a lot, because essentially we are all part of a chat where we address daily tasks or we can even have live chat with a secure encryption system for each user, which ensures that no information will be filtered. It is fairly easy to use and it was very easy to adapt for those who had never used this type of tool because it is also a multiplatform service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

TeamViewer Blizz is an internet communication software via video calls that allows registered users to have a current communication experience with a video conferencing system that is very similar to conventional programs of this kind. It is one of the apps with a very easy interface to understand, and unlike other applications, all is transparent for any role you want to perform that you can find very fast and understandably. It currently has one of the greatest user connection capabilities because it would mainly need a maximum average of about 300 connections at the same time , which means that it has a strong and reasonably usable tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in the tool that should be highlighted as negative, because I am a customer, it has performed very well for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for companies that currently require distance communication services, it is accessible and easy to implement. I recommend it for any user in general Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows most of the programs of this kind to keep conferences with time limits longer, I just needed to connect with my TeamViever account at first and it was pretty easy to extract my contacts and connect quickly with them all. It allows me to send important online files on a daily basis and to imagine the work performed by colleagues abroad, because it is very easy and fast because I can still transfer messages in high quality regardless of the communication intensity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Engineer
What do you like best?

Blizz is a system of communications via video special calls for people who hold video conferences or online meetings, has a secure system that allows you to connect with a wide number of users without communication issues or lack of functions in this tool. It will have functions known as making live calls and conversations, sharing screens or sharing files, it is suitable for small and large companies as it provides multiple options for different budgets from functions. It will not need advanced knowledge in this form of tools because it is very easy to understand it will only need being a TeamViewer user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool has to be a TeamViewer user to be able to register and be part of the tool, which seems to me to restrict the amount of people who might use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for ordinary users and those who want to stay connected with a safe and accessible system for any presupeusto and any industry that requires it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In general, I need to send live reports with my co-workers and I do it easily, receive it in a wide range of formats and have the benefit that I can use it from my mobile phone, which is an Android operating system without hassle, enabling me to use it anywhere I want when I have internet access. It's easy and the ability to communicate with 300 users gives me a greater range of communication if I need it, and I can communicate with all my contacts without any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Recruitment Consultant
What do you like best?

Team Viewer Meeting is a video calling software which is in our use for some time and we are having a great experience of collaboration with it. The best part about it is that I can add a huge number of my teammates in a single go and things go quite smoothly. The quality of the video and audio doesn’t even get affected a bit even with a large number of people. I have been using it to arrange meetings with my teammates and partner and because it was a little tough for me to be present with my team all the time and communication with them was also necessary so Team Viewer Meeting has eased my life a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One has to be registered with Team Viewer to be able to use it and to get benefitted from it and this has restricted many people from using it so I think there should be some other way too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Viewer Meeting is a tool that all the people having a collaboration problem should use. Because with it everything including audio-video and screen sharing has become easy even with a vast number of attendees and without any loss of quality and disturbance we are able to communicate with one another but something I don’t really cherish about it is that one has to be registered from Team Viewer to use it and it restricted many people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Lead
What do you like best?

Blizz has a reliability of the world class and it is also one of the most competitive in terms of the monthly costs of the most specialized service, in addition to being one of the simplest. Blizz is a video calling system through your TeamViewer user engagement and with the advantage of being able to enter from several platforms without limiting yourself to the system alone.. It has features that help you not only keep in touch with customers, but can even give lectures or seminars through this system, as it can connect with up to 300 users at a time and with features that will make you more professional thanks to screen sharing, recording sessions or file sharing functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very cool, so there's nothing that I don't like about it, because it's good, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any business should start using it because it doesn't need training to learn it is pretty basic and there are also good functions even in the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually give training to my work team as long as I also record each call to only send them to each one and as I reduce the time I spend on giving the talk to each one and as we are all users can call me in case of doubts and I answer them without problems by video calls. The standard I make the calls is also one of the best, all in HD and with complete functions such as sharing screens and sending files of various types. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Blizz is one of the communication apps that works through a previous connection with your TeamViewer user. It is a platform that allows free video calls to be made with up to 300 users in excellent HD standard. This tool is ideal for those who start off in this world of communications at a distance and cybernetic ally, especially in these times when they have a system that allows for fluid communication with no greater knowledge. This tool enables functions known to other similar applications, such as sharing the screen, recording and connecting through multiple devices , making it even simpler and more usable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a really easy tool and in the end there's nothing I don't like about this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the easiest because it functions like most apps, but all is seen without the need to scan the tool. is one of the most available.It is functional and adapts to any sector or professional industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to communicate with partners I have abroad and to hold meetings via the shared screen and, unlike others, I have a lot of chances of communicating with multiple users without having to interrupt calls to speak to other users but as the tool allows me to communicate with up to 300 people at a time, it gives me a greater vision, particularly at this time when I can't travel to speak directly to my partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consulting Services Specialist
What do you like best?

Blizz is a software designed for instant communication through video calls or online chats with people around the world, to use it you need to download the application which is not very heavy and then have built a profile in TeamViewer to automatically access and register the contacts we have. It has the possibility of retaining instant messaging and options such as exchanging screens and session recordings to eventually revisit everything with a high definition and adaptability to different devices , such as mobile phones, where you just need to install the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When video calls are made, in some moments when entering functions such as sharing a screen, it tends to take a long time to respond, slowing down the tempo used for each call, but this is not something that overlooks the great advantages of this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to install, simple, and complete compared to other resources of this similarity, since you can do it without having computer skills and you can involve a large number of people. It is fast and is currently one of the most commonly used apps by companies worldwide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I like most and why I communicate through this means is that I can hold multiple meetings, because I can connect with up to 300 people on the same call without any inconvenience, so I can integrate customers, friends or my work team without any problems or additional collection of my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In my opinion it is an excellent communication tool, since it has a very good quality in terms of audio and video, not to mention that the stability of the connection is very fluid, the fact that it has multiple communication channels and That it is not only limited to a video call for me is something great, not to mention the fact that its interface is quite simple to handle so there should be no major problems for anyone who wants to use this platform, a great plus that it has is that it supports simultaneous connectivity of a large number of people, which has allowed us to connect large groups (between 15 or 20 participants) and communicate without any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The performance of your phone application is not very good, let's say, that would be the only thing I could complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been quite useful for me to maintain good communication with my friends and co-workers, since personally I consider that it provides a better service than many other recognized platforms such as zoom or skype, for me I really honestly I recommend this service with my eyes closed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our team works quickly and without complications

adapted to Blizz, allows us to have remote connection meetings and one fast and light way, which basically doesn't need big setup. Is platform consists of excellent features that it offers us, which the makes it highly recommended when you require remote activities like share desk or documents in meetings, allows us to communicate wherever we are this has been very favorable for the organization, as we continue working from the comfort of our home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We consider that the weakness of this platform is that there was some occasions when the quality of call sharing or screen videos was a bit unsatisfactory, did not look quite right or froze. And for us, we believe that this is the most important aspect of an online meeting service, so that the message or information get clear to sender. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended, Blizz is very useful for any business or organization, large or small. It will help you make any meeting, with people from different places using different devices and platforms. The safe and super fluid connection, means that Blizz is ideal for any meeting that involves ideas, projects or personal data. When some participants are not particularly technology-oriented, the intuitive interface makes it easy for them to use of all key functions. It's really good and has made it easier for us communication in our organization, resulting in a good management in projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

has seemed an excellent platform since has provided us with an easy way to maintain customer relationships in different fields and industries. Having conferences is very useful for business and to have a better work result, because the ideas, Confusions and suggestions are conveyed faster and more efficiently, which ensures that all workers can participate in a project without any problem. This is helpful as we have improved the flow work and in terms of ideas and projects they flow with greater fast, now business happens quickly and decisively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

Blizz for us is a very well managed company where it does not offer effective software for communication, the system has different characteristics, tools that allow us to communicate either chat, calls or video conferences, as well as send files and images or any type of documents, to me The Blizz system seems very pleasant, a software where we can communicate in a unique way within the company's work group or outside of it, no type of inconvenience for us has been professional software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion I do not have a point against the service, it seemed very complete, detailed in the future, they can improve the file sending system to expand the capacity and send heavier files, their interface may be something more different to give an innovation but the rest I It seems incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend because I manage communication and there is nothing regarding communication that affects us, otherwise it is wonderful, it is a little more attractive and I have no problem I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving specific communication problems now we are much more united and the work is more practical allowing at any time to use the service as if it were a social but professional network, send the documents in a simple way in this way we receive answers and give effective solutions, it has been very complete and detailed so I found it incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TeamViewer Meeting helps in holding meetings for free.

Again, TeamViewer Meeting saves on resources and time.

Finally, the program helps us share ideas and innovative ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer Meeting is a great opportunity for successful players.

There is incredible opportunity to share information from the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing solution for meetings.

Super fabulous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TeamViewer Meeting is an interesting tool for holding meetings.

Again, TeamViewer Meeting creates an atmosphere of collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

What I like most about Blizz is its ease of scheduling and joining meetings. Also, I like the fact that I can import contacts from Outlook to store them in the app directory. I also find its audio and video quality very stable. It is an application belonging to TeamViewer, so it is really reliable. I find it very important that it is compatible with multiple operating systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that in its free version it only allows a maximum of 5 participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a very useful and productive tool. It has almost no learning curve as it is really easy to use. It has support for multiple operating systems. Also, it is an app created by the same TeamViewer people, which makes it really reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Blizz I can be in constant communication with my work team to monitor our projects, which has allowed us to better manage time and therefore better productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation Test Analyst
What do you like best?

The communication of the company has been changed to a much easier and less complex system. In this we can observe different call communication tools where we can pass information documents, which makes the service much more interactive. Blizz has been a functional tool for us. , very easy, very simple tool, besides being very complex in giving a good service offering quality and safety, it is perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the system There are certain points that can fail, however communication is stable in the middle of a conference but certain servers such as sending documents or images have a certain capacity of memory Range and that must be changed to give more freedom to the time to send the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a software that meets its objectives is free and the tools it offers are easy to use, it is like a social network but in this we can communicate with more communities and it is special at work I am happy because it has worked it has worked coupled with the other employees in a very simple way I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solved clear life problem that now we can communicate in an easier way and now that we are at home it is easier with this software to communicate with our team for the realization of projects or work, Blizz complies with its tools with this we can carry out any process of communication either send documents, we write for a conference in groups offers simple and useful basic tools to be able to perform in our company or from home, super useful I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de soporte técnico
What do you like best?

What I like most about Blizz is that it has applications for different devices, so you can schedule meetings from any location where you are. I also like that software for its ease of scheduling meetings and inviting participants through Outlook. Also, it can be used for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have never had a problem with the Blizz app. Its features and price are really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a tool that will improve communication in your organization like no other communication platform. It is very easy to use and is cross-platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our organization, we required an application that we could carry both on our laptops and cell phones to carry out videoconferences. Currently we have Blizz because it is very easy to use and efficient, leaving behind traditional communication systems such as email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Blizz system for us has been fundamental to offer communication not only within the company but outside it, because it is a much broader social network where we have Chat, video conferences, call system but the most valuable thing is that we can send documents and any type of file quickly and efficiently where we can easily send this to the cloud and show it directly in some type of presentation, which brings us much closer to our work areas and the team to carry out projects and in this way be much more pleasant to be able to communicate much more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any kind of inconvenience regarding the use of the software, however it can improve the conference system, it is difficult to invite more users without needing to register or download the software, it can be frustrating for those who need to enter immediately either by devices or by computer, it is necessary to improve this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it works, the result is pleasant and we have had good results, it is for this reason that I like the system and we have had good comments from our users for the good support we have given, and for us it is very pleasant because we can communicate in a much faster and more efficient through our work team we are happy and I definitely recommend the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have any type of problem with the communication that we had previously, however we decided to find a solution where communication is much faster and effectively maintain documents, files, Messages, communicate quickly by video conference calls all through a Only formal system, that is why Blizz has been the most attractive solution and in which we quickly join because they are very intuitive tools and that we already know, it is only to download the system and start with the account and ready quickly and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Bilzz is a TeamViewer telecommunications program designed for those who wish to conduct video conferences or meetings via video calls securely and with components that are already established from other similar applications, which mainly differentiates this tool from any other is the number of users that can be connected to the same video conference, up to the same video conference. Which enables a wider range of communication and without posing inconvenience-causing faults, as well as the assurance that your data will be secure because it has end-to - end encryption for greater reliability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to register with TeamViewer first in order to use the app, it would be a little more usable if you could register with a personal mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are no limitations when integrating this tool into your work team, and you can also have functions that no other tool has for free and with a lot of integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a large working team and currently many of our partners are living abroad, so I can connect with more than ten users at the same time and with a quality of hd video that makes the conference even more professional, it has options like sharing a screen that is very necessary when it comes to explaining the processes that I carry out. It also has a multi-language system that makes it even more accessible to users around the world, has an easy setup and is convenient when it comes to understanding the functions that this tool provides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.