Filestage

4.7

Visual Feedback On All Creative Projects. An easy way to review videos, designs and documents with clients and co-workers.

Work for Filestage?

Learning about Filestage?

Filestage Reviews

Ask Filestage a Question
Showing 13 Filestage reviews
Filestage review by Moses K.
Moses K.

"The best solution to handle clients and team members feedbacks."

What do you like best?

Filestage allows communication among team members simple and effective thus allowing each member to know their role in any projects.It easy for team members to review documents and files while taking any project.Has availability of free trial which is much helpful during our initial setup and implementation.Has a clean and easy users interface which is very intuitive and user's friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have with this software is that its not widely used hence more updates and upgrades should be made on this software so that it can match its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Filestage is a software that every organization shouldn't take for granted because it works greatly thus I recommend its use.

Streamlines and automates every creative workflows and processes in our organization.

Has a top class customers support team that gives feedback 24/7/365.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Filestage
Filestage review by Janice M.
Janice M.

"The most suitable software for reviews and streamlining creative workflows."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create projects and invite teams to share projects with this software.Again the customers support team is very friendly as they are very responsive and helpful.Its also easy and fast to communicate with my colleagues and clients.Furthermore,I like the way its time saving.Files and documents are fully encrypted to ensure high security of data.Its also easy to use and implement this software as no much training is needed.Finally colleagues and clients are in a position of giving feedback directly in the browser.

What do you dislike?

Although its a software that is very reliable and helpful during work,the only dislike I may have is that it requires an excellent internet connection to run and upload large files and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes,I highly recommend this software for reviews and streamlining creative workflows.

With this software,its easy to share,review and approve media files.Also ut streamlines our creative workflows.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Filestage review by Martina K.
Martina K.

"Great tool for review & collaboration"

What do you like best?

Filestage is very easy and intuitive. The review and approval process with my customers is very time-saving now, compared to sending emails back and forth. My customers are very happy with this tool and so am I.

- customers have easy access to the files to be reviewed - no registration needed

- files are encrypted - thus secure

- full documentation of versions

- easy online collaboration

What do you dislike?

Nothing :-)

I would be happy if there was a possibility to upload and review more file formats. But as far as I know this is planned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and easy tool for reviewing files.

- easy and intuitive

- files are encrypted - thus secure

- full documentation of versions

- easy online collaboration

- avoid sending emails back and forth

- download full documentation after project is approved and completed

- invitation of reviewers quick and easy

- just click into the document to add your comment

- easy upload of new versions

- smooth workflow

- very positive user experience

- friendly & quick support team (just in case you need them)

I was looking for an easy way to make files available to my customers for review. I discovered Filestage and was impressed how easy and intuitive it was. My clients were very happy because I was able to offer a simple review option.

Filestage review by Diana W.
Diana W.

"My great experience with Filestage."

What do you like best?

I like the way this software is very easy to use,very users friendly and has a clean,eyes appealing and intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate the software.Filestage supports reviews of videos, documents, designs and audio file.It also easy to share files with this software.I like the way it brings speed and clarity to any workflow process within our workplace.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely have nothing to dislike about this software for the shortest time I have used it since implementation for it works best to meet all our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this software without any hesitation because its a must to use.

Has a great customers support so wbenever we encounter a problem with the software they are very helpful.

Great for documentation.

Filestage review by User

"Fast and easy reviewing process"

What do you like best?

+ Easy to set up

+ Intuititve

+ Clear and quick user interface

+ Secure, even useable for content that requires NDAs

+ You can easily see that this tool is made by people who exactly know what the problem is to which their product provides the solution

What do you dislike?

- Not very cheap considering freelancers

- Limited API at the moment (but I was told that there is more to come)

Reviewing images, videos, documents and even sound is a complicated process. Very often, you get feedback through just talking on the telephone or writing an e-mail with complicated references about where the annotation belongs to. Filestage makes the process of reviewing simple for both sides and makes sure nothing is left and nobody can say "but I also told you to change that" three weeks later, as it provides a very good version managment and logging.

Filestage review by Administrator

"I'm using Filestage together with a fellow student. We both study film design and photography. "

What do you like best?

- Easy Overview about our projects - no more mess within video production and photo projects

- No misunderstanding with reviews - precise definition of task within pictures and videos

- quick retrace of different versions

What do you dislike?

I hope there will be some calendar option in the future. Sometimes you like to schedule your projects with a visual calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business as a designer or creative, Filestage is definitely a must-have. You will improve your relationship with your clients and your productivity will rise a lot.

I have a fast and easy overview about my versions. My client exactly sees what I have edited and there are no more discussions about the post production. My client can give me precise tasks to do and I can easily spilt them within my team.

Filestage review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Terrific Platform for sharing video feedback"

What do you like best?

- Having the ability to point out an idea for a change for a video at the exact frame is extremely helpful as a creator.

- Being able to comment on a change that a viewer has already made, and then mark that as done is a simple way to make sure ALL changes have been made in the edit room

- I love that a viewer does not have to create a username and password in order to write a comment

What do you dislike?

- The support page lacked some encoding information for uploading a file to the platform, but this was quickly fixed after I reached out to customer support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was able to use Filestage during it's trial period, but I would seriously recommend this to companies with more of a budget for video production/marketing.

My company is a little smaller with a smaller video budget, so the pricing didn't fit our need for the sharing platform, however I highly recommend this to anyone looking to improve often the most time consuming and cumbersome part of creating a video.

This platform solved the issue of chained emails with mass amounts of people being copied on each comment that was being made.

Some colleagues would respond to emails with comments on videos to JUST me, and others would copy the entire carbon copied list. This was awful as a creator because it encouraged hidden feedback and opinions for each video.

With Filestage, video feedback was out in the open and encouraged constructive collaboration.

Filestage review by David W.
David W.

"Simply the best feedback tool for audio-visual group projects. "

What do you like best?

I highly recommend to any Team handeling film projects over long-, or short distances. You can mark any spot in a frame and leave a comment. You may also draw scetches into frames to further illustrate corrections for your team mates.

Shared project work over any distance has never been so easy! Can't imagine any future projects without filestages assistance. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't discovered it earlier.....

The Feedback process is way easier. You can improve audio- visuell Projects from any location. The Feedback can thereby be placed exactly at the frame and position at the picture you want to feedback on. Also you can illustrate alternative examples for the animators to visualize.

Filestage review by JAMES K.
JAMES K.

"It improves the communication between the business owner and the customer"

What do you like best?

It is a user friendly product that allows customer to post a comment without any challenge. It is easy to upload different version of files to the software easily. It saves time as there no sending of emails back and forth from the customer to the business owner and vice versa.

What do you dislike?

I wish there is a calender feature that will allow the users to schedule their projects in different timelines.

This is one of the best way to upload files and leave it to customers to make honest reviews of various products.

Filestage review by User

"FileStage works for us!"

What do you like best?

The easiest to use interface, especially for our customers. They are able to provide us with feedback immediately. They are able to click the video and type away. It negates the need to send timecodes, or to make lists, and send that all to me.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I would say I necessarily dislike, but as with all newly implemented solutions, it seems there is just a learning curve.

We are able to receive instant feedback from our clients, now when we complete the first draft of a job for them, they can immediately notify us of changes that they request.

Filestage review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"An essential tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Filestage makes collection client feedback and performing internal reviews incredibly easy!

What do you dislike?

It takes a few projects to get used to the permissions system to figure out how to work with teams best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice using it with internal team members as if they were clients to see how the notifications system works.

I needed a better way to document feedback and iterations in creative development.

Filestage review by Thuvarakan N.
Thuvarakan N.

"My experience with Filestage"

What do you like best?

Filestage is easy to configure. I like that option which user does not need to create username password to write the review

What do you dislike?

I do not find any dislike option in this software, seriously this is the better software

Give great customer support and help to improve business quality.

"I love it!! "

What do you like best?

File stage allows me to get valuable feedback on my work and to view other employees work

What do you dislike?

Wish it allowed a longer trail, more than a couple weeks.

Currently using this for projects at work helps with communication and it’s easy to use to get your work out

Learning about Filestage?

* We monitor all Filestage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.