Marketing Database

3.7

ThinkSmart’s marketing databases support timely, data-driven decision making. We consolidate all information available about customers, leads and prospects to deliver fast, flexible merge purge processing as well as integrated analytic tools to drive insights.

Work for Marketing Database?

Learning about ThinkSmart Marketing Database?

Marketing Database Reviews

Showing 3 ThinkSmart Marketing Database reviews
Derek B.

"ThinkSmart Review"

What do you like best?

I think that programs like Think Smart are an excellent tool for marketers alike. I have found tremendous improvements through my marketing work and using this software has helped me understand and learn more about what my marketing strategies should be like.

What do you dislike?

I find myself struggling with the interface of using the software. I believe that the software has the opportunity to really excel however, I find the programming to be confusing and hard to use at points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the software to create databases and as a tool to maintain your information systems.

I have not really solved any major problems with the software however, I have not been using the program extremely long. I think that the software has allowed me to simplify my use with marketing and allowed me to create databases and information pools that have improved my organization.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Marketing Database
AM

"Trusted name, huge database, needs some upgrades"

What do you like best?

The amount of contact information in this database is astounding and it is easy to use, if you know how to dig through data. Also easy integration with Act-On, straight forward CSV formatting

What do you dislike?

A lot of the information is outdated or flat out incorrect, and the results preview is irritating to navigate (they only show about 10 names/job titles so you aren't sure what you're getting unless you press "Next" over and over again).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow users to see more search results before purchase.

We improved our lead scoring immensely with this product

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

Emily N. R.

"No flipping back and forth!"

What do you like best?

Integrates well with our POS, and easy to train on. I appreciate having the SKU info available at my finger tips, time saved = sales made.

What do you dislike?

Help by phone can be slow, but they're responsive to email and CSMs were helpful.

Analyzing gaps in sales, we've been able to adjust our staffing levels based on database info.

There are not enough reviews of Marketing Database for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DiscoverOrg Logo
DiscoverOrg
(1,762)
DiscoverOrg provides accurate, integrated, and actionable sales and marketing intelligence - including in-depth company, contact, org charts, and buying trigger data.
ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
(1,136)
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
InsideView Logo
InsideView
InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.
Clearbit Logo
Clearbit
Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.
Adobe Campaign Logo
Adobe Campaign
4.0
New Adobe Campaign, formerly Neolane, lets you orchestrate personalized experiences determined by the customer’s habits and preferences.
Lead411 Logo
Lead411
Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.
LeadIQ Logo
LeadIQ
Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.
Terminus ABM Platform Logo
Terminus ABM Platform
The only end-to-end account-based marketing platform that enables you to identify and prioritize best-fit accounts, engage them with a multi-channel approach, activate sales for personalized outreach, and measure ABM programs at every level of your business.
UpLead Logo
UpLead
4.8
UpLead is an online B2B data provider & sales intelligence platform that gives you full access to over 30 million verified B2B business contacts and companies to connect with instantly.
RingLead Logo
RingLead
Dedupe your database. In the Cloud. No Software.

Learning about Marketing Database?

* We monitor all Marketing Database reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.