Crunchbase

Crunchbase is a data solution designed to enrich Salesforce accounts, analyze the Crunchbase dataset and pinpoint prospects.

Work for Crunchbase?

Learning about Crunchbase?

Crunchbase Reviews

Ask Crunchbase a Question
Showing 12 Crunchbase reviews
Crunchbase Enterprise review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Crunchbase Review"

What do you like best?

I love how much information you are able to obtain from a simple search, and how you are able to tailor your search to certain criteria. Also, being able to save certain companies to a list is an added bonus.

What do you dislike?

With a solid background navigating different online platforms, I found the navigation of Crunchbase to be pretty easy, but I could see how people could run into issues navigating, if they don't have a lot of experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crunchbase alone is a very useful platform for finding out lots of great information on potential leads. My biggest recommendation to potential CB users would be to dive into the platform, no matter how intimidating it is, and to trust that you will figure it out after a short amount of time.

Finding deeper details pertaining to potential clients. Crunchbase allows you to find better leads, and know how qualified those leads are.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Crunchbase
Crunchbase Enterprise review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Crucial for Sales + Recruiting "

What do you like best?

-Ease of use

-Sleek and intuitive design

-One shop stop for my reps to find the information that they need to create strategic lists and reports.

What do you dislike?

-Our organization has been utilizing Crunchbase basic and Crunchbase pro/enterprise for sometime and there's nothing negative. -CB does exactly what is advertised and what I needed it to do.

Crunchbase Pro/Enterprise gives my team the ability to analyze available data to make strategic, informed business decisions. For a recruiting firm, it allows us to visualize an entire marketplace to strategically reach out, understand, and source talent from a variety of sources.

Through CBE, we're able to craft dynamic and specific searches, create strategic and relevant lists, and export these lists to manipulate data in a customized fashion.

For a recruiting and sales organization, having this data at your fingertips is crucial. A platform that any user can intuitively manipulate and create purposeful information

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Crunchbase Review"

What do you like best?

Crunchbase is very easy to use and navigate on searching for specific companies, funding rounds, You can search by categories, company name, funding type, and select certain companies from your search to add to a list.

What do you dislike?

They do not have an easy search for a few of the industries we are trying to do research on. We are trying to do more on residential services, but the wrong types of companies are coming up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to figure out which companies are getting funding and how much funding and more information on number of employees and a description of what they do, this is for you!

We are trying to go after new up and coming companies who has received recent funding and would be an ideal customer for us.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Powerful, yet affordable"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, powerful startups & tech company info at a decent price

What do you dislike?

Not a lot right now, considering the decent cost of an account

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hope it stays cheap! $30 a month for a seat is worth the price for me.

(Crunchbase Pro)

I work in tech recruiting exclusively for startups, Crunchbase is a must have for finding company info and running spreadsheet reports. It's been especially useful since Linkedin recently took away the ability to search by company data (which I used to use a lot!)

Cost of an account is much more affordable than similar products I've demo'd like Pitchbook (although CB doesn't offer as much hard numbers as PB does, but that's relevant for my company).

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Great for Research and price."

What do you like best?

I like the news set up, that is a cool feature. I also like how I can drill down pretty specifically on certain criteria.

What do you dislike?

I can only export 1000 at a time. I also think the general history of downloads and searches could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for Metadata, not so much specific data.

It helps us stay current with our leads so can have relevant conversations.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Sierra S.
Sierra S.

"Great integration with our Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We love searching and saving searches based on industry, titles, revenue, employees.

What do you dislike?

We are having a hard time with using the platform. It has taken a long time to implement and train. Navigation for the first time user wasn't ideal.

We are able to view different leads in our industry that fit the business model for the ideal customer. It is really improving our lead generation.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research

"Usually helpful, sometimes out of date"

What do you like best?

All of the information is consolidated into one page, which makes finding the necessary information help. The fact that all of the pages are set up the same also make the website easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Some information is out of date. For example, there have been multiple instances I've come across where the headquarters of an organization was moved, but the site still listed the old address. This has happened often enough that I now verify on Google maps where the headquarters is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This site is useful for high level information, but you may want to look elsewhere for more detailed information and analyses.

My organization does a lot of industry trend analysis, so getting high level information on investment and M&A activity is helpful in our reports.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Industry searchers & Lead gen"

What do you like best?

I love how I can save the different searches I have.

What do you dislike?

I was a little lost on how to work the platform at first. But it gets easier.

We are able to find leads in different industries, and they were great leads. It is nice to see all the different leads that we are missing out on.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by Megan Taylor S.
Megan Taylor S.

"Industry searchers & Lead gen"

What do you like best?

I loved how I could save my searches by industry. It was super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how complicated the platform was to use at first.

Crunch base has been able to solve out different lead struggles. We have been able to see our customer list, it is super helpful.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Help for Getting Your Name Out"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to provide your company info for others to look up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind when it comes to dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

We are sharing info about our company that we choose to.

Crunchbase Enterprise review by User

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Shows you all the detailed analytics as to what is going with startups and funding.

What do you dislike?

The price, seems like a lot of these features can be found online for free.

Research into starts ups/

Crunchbase Enterprise review by User in Computer Software

"Helpful in prospecting "

What do you like best?

Real-time visibility into the acquisitions that companies are making.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the company information / details (for example, headquarters) are not up to date.

Real-time visibility into the acquisitions that companies are making.

Learning about Crunchbase?

* We monitor all Crunchbase reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.