Do you work for Google Slides?

Google Slides Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Slides?

Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.

Google Slides Screenshots

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Slides Reviews

1-50 of 1207 total Google Slides reviews

Google Slides Reviews

1-50 of 1207 total Google Slides reviews
Google Slides review by Angel M.
Gestión de oficinas en PULL&BEAR
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Do not worry, take Google Slide"

What do you like best?

I like the ability Google Slide gives me to let my imagination fly and to create everything I need in a presentation for free. From clothing carts, to presentations for talks in the office. I get familiar with the whole platform quite fast, it has a guided instruction that is more than enough to start using it, it is a company that knows how to do things wel

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that can annoy me about this great company, it is perfect as it is and hopefully it will not change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Google Slide makes my day to day in the office easier I am sure that it will be like that for you too.

I can enter from my phone and create presentations for conferences and tasks that I must give at the end of each week in the office, all their templates save me time, I am a busy person managing various offices and this is to go ahead of any delay, for nothing of the world would stop using that excellent tool.

Google Slides review by Génesis S.
Ingeniero Civil

"It is a very dynamic, educational and easy to use program. Google Slides"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Google Slides is that it has an extremely easy-to-use interface. When we work with Google Slides, we can see that it has features very similar to Microsoft PowerPoint. Yes, it's true that they have a lot of things in common. But personally, I think Google Slides is a bit more updated than Microsoft PowerPoint,

Google Slides captivated me from the first Moment that I started working on its platform and I can say with a lot of base and security that it is the best Online program to make all your presentations.

Google Slides belongs to the Google Package Family, and therefore is completely Free.

If you have not had the Opportunity to Use Google Slides, or are reading Comments to see how. Personally I tell you Use Google Slides with the Greatest Trust in the World. From experience, I recommend it is the best

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have nothing destructive to say about Google Slides. It is a completely Complete and Easy to Use program. I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a totally easy program to use, and above all very dynamic at the moment of presenting an exhibition. Since the tools with this amazing platform allows you to create incredible Presentations, and in this way attract the attention of all your audience, with incredible support material.

Many people think that as it is a slide show and presentations is directed only to students. In my personal opinion I think it is not like that, any person who needs to make a Presentation can use it. Google Slides has no obstacles. It is the best program when we talk about doing this type of Online Works. I recommend it 100%

It is designed for all those people who need to make a Slide, with this program you can perform them in any geographical location you only need an Internet connection. In the workplace has helped me a lot in my area of ​​work because with this incredible platform I can make all my presentations at the time of giving a talk or workshops to staff

Google Slides review by Christophe B.
General Insurance Agent
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google Slides My opinion"

What do you like best?

There are many tools to do presentations, but because of the convenience of working, the best choice for me is to work with Google Slides software. It has a significant advantage over competitors, among other things, because I can access it from anywhere on any device. Thanks to the cloud function, everything is stored, and most importantly, automatically saved, which gives us a guarantee of safe file ownership. Works seamlessly and effortlessly with other software. It is, versatile is not only used to create presentations, but we can also create e. g — Ebooks, our own adventure stories, collaborative projects, etc. Also, Slides is constantly being improved, which serves to create even better things.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I encountered while working with Google Slides is the fact that to display presentations we need Internet access, or possibly the second option is to download it in pdf or pptx format to present it offline. We also have a certain restriction on the ability to store data, it is linked to your drive account and the amount of cloud storage you have purchased

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If someone likes clear, easy to use the software, and above all would like to have everything stored in one place on the disk, I think you should try to use Google Slides. It is reliable, versatile, we will make a professional presentation on it, presentation, and more.

All files can be opened from any place, because of the possibility of storing them on disk. I am able to prepare professional presentations for important meetings or events, I am sure that nothing will happen to them. As we know, professional workmanship is very important in the company, and thanks to Google Slides we can take care of them. Using it is definitely simple, does not require much time to learn how to use it.

Google Slides review by Alejandro S.
Database Administrator

"With Google Slides you can create your interactive presentations online."

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to create quality presentations through the web with just my internet browser, I like the variety of elements that I can add to my slides as images with texts, photos, different sounds, videos, which allows me to create presentations excellent, I can also do it wherever I am, with only access to the internet.

What do you dislike?

It only allows me to work from the web, it is an excellent tool and I should have a full offline version to work more comfortably.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal to use this software because it will give you the tools to work with ease in the creation of high level presentations.

It is a very good software that I have been able to work with from anywhere, even from my home. I can create all the presentations quickly and share them with my colleagues. I like it a lot, it's simple and intuitive.

Google Slides review by Anabelle L.
Anabelle Longart

"Create presentations from anywhere with Google Slides. "

What do you like best?

Google Slides is one of the preferred tools today to create online presentations. The platform based on the cloud, accessible online and free of charge, makes it one of the preferred tools for educators, including me. Google Slides is very easy to use, we do not need to be experts to start creating presentations, it is easy for members of a team to access and edit documents through the web no matter what device they use to work, it also allows you to insert videos, and the option of questions and answers on the slides. One of my favorite things are their templates, they are quite clean and they look elegant and nice. Google Slides in general is an excellent tool to create a multitude of presentations, both for school, university or our work, I use it every time I have to explain a new topic to my students, so I get better attention from them and it is much more entertaining and easy to give the class.

What do you dislike?

Although Google Slides is already very advanced in terms of creating presentations, it is still missing a couple of new effects, perhaps other applications if they offer, the rest I have nothing negative to say, it has worked perfect and is an excellent complement to give my class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides is an excellent application to create our presentations, it offers the necessary templates to start creating your presentation, insert pictures and videos, it is also FREE, easy to use and with a nice interface.

I give a lot of my classes through Google Slides, it's a different and didactic way to give the class, besides my students stay more focused, because I can show you photos or videos about the topic that I am explaining.

Google Slides review by Sebastian M.
Architect

"It is the best platform to make online presentations"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best platform I know to make slides or presentations directly Online. From the first moment I started using Google Slides I realized that it is a fairly intuitive application, easy to use, with tools that allow you to do excellent work.

This benefit is offered by the Google package, to use it the only thing you need to have is Internet connection and an email Gmail, and that way you can access Google Slides and make the best presentations on your platform. It allows you to save your work directly in the cloud and thus your presentations will be protected under the Google cloud.

You can access your work at any time and in any geographical location, since by simply synchronizing your Gmail account to an electronic device either Tablet, Phone or Computer you can access all your information.

It is a totally free and easy to use platform. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Sincerely, I have no negative comments to add about Google slides, I consider it a very easy to use and very dynamic program. Ideal for students. It has tools that will always be available to the user in order to perform the best jobs.

Nothing negative to comment. I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Slides more than anything to students, because this platform has great tools and benefits that when making an explanatory presentation on a topic with Google Slides you can easily make all your slides or presentations, as they offer great tools for perform the best jobs. It is also a very Didactic Application. Personally, I consider that the students would give an incredible use to this Educational Platform

at a business level, it has been very useful since with this application I can make slides when giving support to the company by doing Courses, Workshops or Inductions. Recommended

Google Slides review by Pete M.
Automotive Accounts Manager

"Google Slides - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a solution for creating presentations that can be used for various purposes, from presentations for clients to lectures for students. Google Slides is an entirely free solution and, like all other Google services, is compatible with several platforms, including Android/IOS so that we can create/edit presentations even on mobile devices. Another advantage is the fact that Google Slides has many templates that make our presentations more attractive. The interface of this application is very simple to use and friendly to the eye so that work in Google Slides is a pleasure. Google Slides allow us to cooperate with friends, as well as to share a link to the presentation of what other solutions do not have to offer, even paid solutions available on the market.

What do you dislike?

- The number of templates is too small.

- If you have an Internet problem, you may have difficulty using Google Slides.

- I'm missing a few options to set up slide transitions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Slides is an ideal solution for users who often change jobs and like to work with online tools.

Thanks to the use of Google Slides, I can create presentations without the need to save them on portable media, and I can integrate with the team while working on them.

Google Slides review by Alyssa S.
Mathematics Teacher

"Google Slides - Making Collaboration Easy & Flexible"

What do you like best?

I use Google Slides all the time in my classroom and for professional development opportunities. Teaching high school math, I consistently try to make sure students have clear expectations of what they should be doing and an easy way for them to access notes and materials. I use Google slides in my classroom for notes so that I can share them with students and collaborate with other teachers on the same slides. This makes sharing and editing materials easy to do daily.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I use a lot of math symbols, and the text options do not always fit my needs. I end up needing to copy and paste images of equations or symbols I need. I would also like a way to share slides where students cannot see the comments I added to the bottom section or other details, just plainly the slides themselves.

Working with other teachers on notes has gotten so much easier. We can create a Google Slides presentation and both be adding to them at the same time or as the day goes on. This lets us easily collaborate and provide better instruction to students. I also use them in class where each student is responsible for contributing to a slide to add to a class collection or presentation.

Google Slides review by Nidia Josefina M.
Profesora Biología y química
Primary/Secondary Education

"Innovative presentations."

What do you like best?

Googe slides is the didactic support for teachers. Teachers need in the classroom to have the necessary graphic support during the development of the lectures or lectures since the visual support materials are necessary and very effective, google slides is ideal to create the better presentations that serve as teaching aids to impart the different contents. This application provides all the tools and complements for innovative and dynamic presentations, it offers me a series of templates and the possibility of enriching my presentations with diagrams, videos, images. In addition to creating also offers the possibility of collaborative work with colleagues, to store and share.

What do you dislike?

It is an online application so the speed to modify or save a document depends on the internet used and requires a Gmail account to access this app

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application is online, free and offers a series of innovative templates to create presentations easily and you can also create custom templates.

In the educational institution allows teachers to add and edit a presentation at the same time, without having to meet each other and allowing quality work in the shortest time possible

Google Slides review by Mauricio M.
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER

"The best Online Tool to create the best slides on the Web"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is one of the Programs offered by the Google Package. Google Slides is an online platform that is designed to create and edit slides or presentations. Google Slides has several similarities to Microsoft PowerPoint.

This is a totally free platform, you do not have to pay for its services. The only requirement placed by Google Slides is that you have a Gmail and Internet connection. It has a large number of tools favorable for its users when doing any work on this platform.

It has an easy-to-use interface, is compatible with all browsers and with quite fast functions. The best thing is that when you download and save your slides you must do it through Google Drive. And do not have any problem with that since it will be more than safe in the Google Cloud.

One of the things that I like most about Google Slides and I really consider it a very useful option when working in Groups. Is that you can create a working group and through the platform several people work on a same slide, from any geographical location and from different electronic devices. .

It is a totally easy to use tool, with a very good interface, with useful tools for its users and above all that is totally free. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I think I have nothing negative to say about Google Slides. It is an incredible tool to make your slides and presentations in real time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

Personally, it has been very useful for me in my Work with Google Slides, since I can make my slides in real time in any location and in that way save a lot of time, because with this application I can do that and much more.

Recommended

Google Slides review by Mark T.
Mark Towell

"Complete tool for presentations."

What do you like best?

Google Slides is one of the most complete platforms in terms of a tool to create slides. It is a simple and easy to use tool that is included in the Google G Suite, that is, having a Gmail or Drive account (which most people have) we have access to this software.

In addition this platform is based on the cloud so it can be updated on multiple devices at any time, and it is not necessary to install any program on the computer. All the files that are made in it are stored in real time and collaboration between colleagues is possible in the same file (presentation) without any problem. In general it is a great tool.

What do you dislike?

Actually up to now I can not find any reason why I can stop using this tool, some people claim that they do not offer advanced options, but really how many of the users that use it we need advanced options, very few truth, I think. For me it is a good platform that I think can be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I advise people who have not yet used it or are starting with Google Slides, always have a backup copy of the presentation on a device, because to access them you need internet if you have not downloaded the backup, this It is a security measure to avoid bad moments if we find ourselves in a situation where we do not have an Internet connection for any reason.

With Google Slides it is not necessary to download or buy programs that allow the elaboration or edition of presentations. It is an easy access tool for anyone who needs it, therefore, it is a platform that offers a wide variety of options that allow workers to do an excellent job without having to generate expenses to the company.

Google Slides review by Emma P.
Operations Manager

"Great way to collaborate on slide decks"

What do you like best?

Since Google Slides works the same as Google Docs through the Google Drive, it is super easy and convenient to have everything you need right in one place. Using Google Slides, users can comment or edit on their own slides or ones that have been shared. It easily allows for a common ground between colleagues working on the same project. And if you prefer to create your slides using another program, you can import it into Google Drive and Google can transform it into a Google Slides doc.

What do you dislike?

I personally feel like I have more control and comfort working with other business professional slide programs. I generally do not create the slides with Google, but convert them to a Google Slides doc as the last step so I can then share the deck with my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To my knowledge, there isn't another program like Google Slides that allows for collaborations on slide decks in real time, with the benefit of sharing through your secured G-Drive.

We use Google Slides actually for all our slide decks. Ultimately, they end up as PDFs, but in the creation, manipulation, and editing stages, Google Slides allow many collaborators to work on one project in real-time. The updated version is always there, no need for multiple save files, uncertainty of which document is the final one, or worrying about if your coworker has the latest version.

Google Slides review by Milena S.
Contract Department Specialist

"Google Slides - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a very competitive solution in the market. The main advantage of Google Slides is the fact that First, it is cloud-based, so everything is stored in the cloud and automatically saved. In addition, I can access it from anywhere on any device. I can work seamlessly with my teammates. If you worked faster on applications from the Google Slides GSuite package, they won't be a big problem for you, because most of the programs in the package have a simple minimalist Desing, so you don't have to get used to the new interface. Google Slides allows us to add a variety of mulitmedia that can enhance our presentations such as YouTube videos, Graphic Files or Audio files. It is worth mentioning that there are many plugins available that allow us to add a new feature to this solution.

What do you dislike?

- If you don't have Internet access, you won't be able to view your presentation unless you download copies in the right format.

- By default, it does not have a large number of templates to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will allow you to create and edit presentations, you should consider using Google Slides for this purpose.

Thanks to the use of Google Slides I can create presentations and edit them at any time.

Google Slides review by Alex B.
Administrative Office Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Your creator and editor of corporate presentations from the web."

What do you like best?

I like that it is a simple tool to use and that it is available to anyone who wants to have an integration with Google Drive so that what we are editing and creating there is saved, I also really like the particularity of the edition or shared creation so that there may be several collaborators in different sites that will contribute to the creation of the presentation that is not good enough and is actually very capable, almost as capable as a desktop tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is something simple and that at the time of needing a well elaborated presentation and more professional it can be short besides that it is 100% necessary the access to internet to be able to work with it, there are also cases in which the files that they are being edited together they will be damaged if there is not good communication about which parts are being changed and when changes occur simultaneously the file can be damaged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for simple presentations and props can also be very useful in the academic area in my opinion because it is essential to use support materials created by the same exponents.

It has been useful to me to solve momentary and direct presentations to not very demanding publics, where the important thing is not the finish of the presentation, it has taken me out of trouble many times without counting on the help of other employees since By allowing me to work simultaneously and everything through the cloud this becomes easier.

Google Slides review by Carlos H.
AVS

"Create openly, that's Google Slide."

What do you like best?

Many times I have problems since there are not many reliable tools to create presentations from your mobile, Google Slides from the moment I downloaded it, it was able to satisfy all my needs, it is quite versatile unlike other software, very light and brings all the basic tools to create your presentations in a professional way that is what we all want. That and many other things make Google Slides unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

The truth is very well its platform and initial interface, I have nothing against this application, it is very well designed for all devices and is fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slide does not disappoint anyone, all devices support it and it is linked to the google cloud, its self-saving tool is the pump, it will prevent you from losing your progress due to light leaks or your devices running out of power.

In the first place it is versatile and easy to use, many of the people who come to the company do not know how to use this type of tools and it is complicated to adapt, Google Slide breaks those schemes, people love it, we can create slides without internet, from the tablet of the office and being free there are no limitations, it is so well designed that you do not have to think twice about using it, it is a standard in the office.

Google Slides review by Joey J.
Joey Johnson

"Excellent work tool and perfect for collaboration."

What do you like best?

About Google Slides I can say that it is a great work tool that allows to make presentations in an easy way and in collaboration with colleagues, I like that I can include anyone in a file and both work simultaneously in it, this makes my job easier with my companions, since we can do what belongs to each one of us in their workplace or the comfort of home. It is also compatible with any device, that is, I can make my presentations from my cell phone if I wish, just enter my gmail account and ready, so it is simple to use it.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find any potential disadvantage in Google Slides, it is a great tool, that good can be something simple compared to others, but it fulfills in a great way, I love it because it makes my job easier. Although I would like a little more variety in terms of templates and sources. Google Slides is a great tool that can be even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to users of this great platform is to be careful when sharing a file and determine the access it gives to other users, if they see, edit and comment, as it has happened that by mistake when downloading the file or something so they erase it, then you have to be careful to avoid that kind of situations.

Google Slides has made the working world more flexible and dynamic since being able to work from anywhere in collaboration with colleagues is great and very innovative.

I also like it a lot because in this way it helps with the environment to be able to save the use of paper for documents to be all online.

Ultimately Google Slides has been a great contribution to the world of work today and I think that over the years and the evolution offered by this platform can generate large positive impacts as it has done so far.

Google Slides review by Gustavo G.
Software Developer

"Work from anywhere and create slides with excellent designs"

What do you like best?

It is a very good tool, with it I can create presentations quickly, it has many templates to choose from and it also allows me to work in teams and in real time, it has an excellent panel of tools in which I find many types of elements that I can add to my slide, its interface is very fluid and comfortable, it has a very good mobile application and it is synchronized with all the documents I make on the web.

What do you dislike?

Its characteristics are very basic, it does not allow me to create animations and besides it has few typographical sources, I can also say that the offline mode does not allow me to use almost any option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it has some very basic options this is a tool that you should try as it will allow you to work from anywhere and also organize all your presentations in one place.

It is a very useful tool for my team and for me because with it we can work collaboratively on the slides.

Google Slides review by Lydie P.
Administrative management

"Google Slides - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a great tool for cooperation in presentations. It's easy to use, and as long as you and your friends have an email hosted by Google or a free Gmail account, everyone can easily collaborate with it. Real-time editions are excellent, although sometimes I discovered that many people work on a slide at the same time, sometimes there are problems with savings. The automatic screensaver is great, not afraid to accidentally close the window and lose progress. Ready-made templates are available to give your presentation a professional look, even if you don't feel comfortable creating your own. It makes it clean and simple. Another feature I like about Google Slides is the speaker's notes. This allows you to have your information, visualizations, etc. displayed when you can have your notes that the audience can't see. Finally, a great way to avoid misunderstandings when working together is to chat, which allows all co-workers to talk to each other and can remove any confusion.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Google Slides is the fact that when you do not have access to the Internet, you may have a problem with editing the projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to create slides free of charge, you should consider using Google slides for this purpose.

Thanks to using Google Slides I am able to work with my team on presentations quickly.

Google Slides review by Katrina A.
Property Consultant

"Google Slides allows you to Create Presentations Quickly Online"

What do you like best?

I am able to create nice presentations online for free! I do not need to download any software and I do not need to pay for any licensing costs. All I need is to have a valid Google account and I am ready to go. It has all the functionalities I need to make presentations. The software has available themes and backgrounds to choose from. It has the option to provide slide transitions. It has a good set of fonts to choose from and other formatting options.

Since the files are stored online, your files can be accessed anywhere with any device. Changes are saved immediately so there is no risk of files not being saved if your laptop crashes. As this is online, there is a feature to send the file to your colleagues for them to edit or just read only. Online collaboration is possible as there is an option to make comments. In addition, since it is online, your team can work on the presentation together real-time.

What do you dislike?

The application is not very enticing to the eye. Since it is purely web-based, it is mostly white in colour and very plain.Also the themes and transitions are very limited in options. I believe you can download some themes but I have not tried doing so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you definitely need to try using this if you use Google drive and other Google products

cost savings - no licensing costs required. faster collaboration and sharing

Google Slides review by Andrew C.
Andrew Crown.

"Online presentation tool."

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a great tool that is part of the portfolio of business applications to make presentations online. In particular, the truth is that I love it because it allows creating presentations with a variety of options, which allows for a good and striking personalized work. Which can be edited and presented in the cloud.

The best of all is that it is not necessary to buy or install a hardware since it is available just by accessing my Gmail account.

It is a very easy tool to use, in which I can plan my ideas in an effective way that calls the attention of my colleagues and clients, which generates a favorable reaction in my work performance.

What do you dislike?

I find a bit unfavorable in Google Slides that based on my own experience, the platform can become somewhat slow. When loading a file that I want to insert, it can take a considerable time and the page can even be pasted. I believe that this error must be taken into account and solved since I do not always have a fast internet network and this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform that allows us to develop our ideas and translate them into it.

It offers free services and various plans at affordable prices that are adjusted to the needs of the user. It is practiced in small, medium and large companies and corporations; and it is fully compatible with various devices without installing anything.

Google Slides in a useful platform that does not generate a greater expense in the budget of the companies that use it, this is of great impact and help, since it generates a good administration of money.

This tool offers premium packages that have other advantages and functions at affordable prices that provide better performance within the company.

Google Slides review by YAXIS M.
TRABAJADOR SOCIAL

"It is a free online presentation software and a great alternative to other professional office tools"

What do you like best?

It is a presentation tool that allows you to make presentations online and offline, has a wide variety of templates available and you can publish your presentation online, plus anyone who needs to make a presentation can benefit from using Google slides. Unlike some of the more expensive alternatives, Google Slides is available for free to anyone with a Google Account. It allows you to share the presentation with anyone who has access to the Internet, no matter what type of computer system they use, as well as real-time editing.

What do you dislike?

We must be vigilant with security, since the content of the slides can be modified without prior authorization, if the user makes a mistake trying to share files with his group and makes them accessible to everyone and another aspect to improve is to expand the limitations relating to the capabilities that can accept depending on the format of the document, texts, up to 500Kb; images up to 2Mb .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be organized through easily modified folders that are always available to the group, allowing other users to edit and publish the presentation, so it encourages the collaboration of work teams, excellent tool!

As indicated above one of the most attractive aspects is that anyone who needs to make a presentation can benefit from the use of Google slides, we as representatives of the Association Niños del Choco, a non-profit organization our budget is tight, so we do not have the resources to acquire a presentation software and this tool provides us with very professional results, Since we generally make presentations, to be exhibited at conferences, in order to promote humanitarian aid activities carried out by our organization, in addition to allowing us to publish them online, which has allowed us to expand our dissemination of information, maintain access from anywhere to information and collaboration between all members of the team.

Google Slides review by Lee S.
Medical Student

"The easiest way to create group presentations"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is super user friendly, and provides basically all of the benefits of PowerPoint while being able to be worked on simultaneously cross-platform by several people at once. It makes group presentations super easy and intuitive, and allows real-time editing even when people are working remotely.

What do you dislike?

Although Slides has gotten more robust over time, it's still missing some of the functionality and adaptability of PowerPoint. It could have a more comprehensive template library, or a more intuitive way to create templates and save them for future use especially in institutional settings when the same format is required within a department or academic group for official presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the template features are robust enough to support what you're hoping to do with it, so that you don't get caught with requirements that Slides can't currently support

In team-based settings like medical education, the ability to work on projects separately and remotely around everyone's schedules is crucial. That's something that Slides makes really easy, as you can edit across platforms wherever anyone is and check edits in real time.

Google Slides review by Rishi  K.
Intern

"Google slides an optimal sharing platform "

What do you like best?

The best and most useful aspect of Google slides is the fact that it can be shared with many people and everyone of those people can work on the same exact file. This makes it so much easier to avoid miscommunication problems and ensure that not just one person is working on a project.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of theme options that they provide us with. I often find that I have to design my own themes because the ones they provide us with are pretty lack luster and boring. If they could, they should add simple and minimal designs to provide users with more options that are sure to look professional. They should also try to make it as similar as possible to micro soft power point because many users use that and it would be much easier to use this platform if its similar to an interface people are already incredibly comfortable using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to others considering Google slides to play around with the different features, because there is a lot you can do on google slides (like the drawing feature) that you can not do on other platforms like power point and slideshare and prezi. Take advantage of all it has to offer.

I solve communication business problems because it brings everyone together which allows work to get done faster. This interface prevents any miscommunication issues which allows businesses and projects to run smoothly.

Google Slides review by Jessie H.
Jessie Howards.

"Presentations in the cloud."

What do you like best?

Google Slides is one of the many tools offered by the world of Google. This is the online version of Power point.

What I like most about this platform is that everything via web, it is not necessary to install any program and I can access my presentation work from any device just by logging into my google account.

In addition to all this it is not necessary to store all my presentations on my pc which helps me since I do not need to pay for additional memory on my pc. Thanks to this he was able to save money since it is more economical to pay for storage in the cloud than to look for a device with greater capacity.

What do you dislike?

Some disadvantages that I find in Google Slides is partly security, since having everything in the cloud if I put a password to secure my google account could access my presentations and documents. Also it is possible that by mistake I can share my presentations to all public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this platform to those users who consider using it because it can be very useful and necessary to make presentations together via the internet without so many complications. It also offers a variety of tools and is easy to use in general by all users.

Google Slides has been an important tool for the development of my company and companies worldwide since everything is on the internet. Insentive to a better teamwork since everyone can access, edit, share and make presentations on the web.

This motivates me to do a good job for the joint good of the team and in this way strengthen ties with my colleagues at work.

Google Slides review by Dahae H.
Biology Instructor
Higher Education

"Google slides is very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Google slides is that it is very easy to use and it's free. Also, I like that it has a feature very similar to Microsoft Powerpoint. Therefore, I do not need to learn a new software system to learn and it's not complicated. Everyone with the link can use it and I can share the file easily with co-workers and other people. You can also make changes to the slides directly and it will save automatically.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Google slides is that it does not have many choices for templates designs. Their free version is very basic unless I get premium, which comes with more designs. Other than this, I really like Google Slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any recommendations. I like most of the features offered by Google slides and how easy it is to use the program.

Some of the business problems I am solving with Google slides is when I have a presentation to prepare for my work and I can send it to my colleagues and supervisor for their feedback. Some of the benefits are that I can see the new changes that they made to the slides right away and we can both simultaneously make the changes together.

Google Slides review by PJ O.
Student

"Google Slides - Accessible, simple, and professional"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Google slides is to use, it's quite professional for how simple it really is and looks lovely. I use it quite often for various reasons, and it's a big help. Using it is very straightforward; I often use it for assignments in school and for proposals. I like the themes and the fonts available, and also the ability to put Common Sense media in slides in place of images that I may be unsure about being permitted to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the small amount of themes, since there's only a couple dozen or so. Some themes are formatted in a strange way; they sometimes they look very unorganized or hard to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting accustomed to other Google Drive products as well as having a bit of experience with formatting slides and fonts. I also recommend trying it out if you use other programs like Powerpoint. If you want to look at notes, quotes, or other written things that are a bit too big for your slides, and you need to have a separate tab, split your monitor so the presentation is visible on what it is being projected on, and that your notes are visible on your computer.

Google slides offers the opportunity to present easily and quickly. I work way more efficiently with google slides because of how easy it is to use and it has benefited me greatly.

Google Slides review by Annie J.
Excellent communication tool.

"A simple and practical way to make presentations."

What do you like best?

About Google Slide, I love this great platform that offers great tools for preparing presentations. This incredible work tool has a variety of options in its toolbar at the top, notes at the bottom and also a large working space for the current slide. Another thing that I love is that you have the option of previewing the slides, this is very helpful as it allows you to have a clear idea of the work that has been done.

In addition to all the varieties of effects and options it offers, it is very easy and simple to use. It has a clear and recognizable interface that facilitates its use.

What do you dislike?

Regarding what I dislike about Google Slides is the limited variety of transitions from one slide to another and some effects are very poor. Apart from that it does not offer the option to import audios to the slides and for my part I consider that something necessary since it provides variety when making my work presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great platform since it has helped me to develop in a simple way varieties of presentations that allow me to explain, illustrate and organize the ideas of my company. When it comes to doing some work together with my colleagues at work is very practical and effective.

This great application that is Google Slides is a reliable and free platform that allows me to develop presentations in an efficient and simple way.

It has a great capacity of super solid collaborations that allows me to perform various tasks in conjunction with other large platforms. Among these we find the option to answer questions from the audience when it is presented.

Google Slides review by Zandro Z.
IOS and Android Mobile App Developer
Investment Banking
(Myself Only)

"Make Powerful Presentations for Free with Google Slides"

What do you like best?

The software is free! No need to pay for anything. All the functionalities you need are readily available to make powerful presentations.

The software is online so you can access your presentation with any device and you can easily share and collaborate with your colleagues regarding the presentation. In addition, since the presentation is saved online you do not have any issues accessing your files if your laptop gets lost or crashes.

Also, I like it that the changes are autosaved just in case you have been working all night and something bad happens

What do you dislike?

You cannot access your files if there is a blackout or your internet connection is down. There is no audio import option as of now and there are fewer options for effects and themes. Also you would need a google account first in order to use the software. It is not as high tech as other leading softwares there that need you to pay so this is not the software if you need a very complex presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are a google documents user, this is the software to use

higher productivity, cost savings, easier collaboration, easier document sharing, easy to send presentations to other people

this has saved me many times especially when my laptop crashed before

Google Slides review by Divya D.
Student
Higher Education

"Even Johny can do his primary school presentation without any ambiguity !! "

What do you like best?

Google slides has been one of the famous paths to make a presentation after MS power point.It’s free, accessible anywhere and requires absolutely no software installation. Presentations are automatically saved and instantly shareable. One can be up and running in a matter of seconds and if you’ve used Google Docs or Spreadsheets, you’ll already be familiar with the controls it also allows multiple users to edit the same document without tripping over one another. Content generated in PowerPoint can be opened with Slides, so it’s not as if your previous presentations become redundant the moment you switch to the dark side. It can accessible by anyone who have a Google account it is that easy to work with. It is secured and it links with all the Google accounts as well so there is no need of worrying about the loss of data.

What do you dislike?

The only thing users do not like about Google Slides is its platform only works if an internet connection is provided. Though it gives a user friendly platform but one should have minimum knowledge about all the add.There is no convenient way to copy a slide from one presentation to another and also to copy slide elements from one presentation to another. PowerPoint is being used since forever and if one switches from PowerPoint or similar to Google slides they might face some difficulty of getting all the options known to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Google Slides for making any kind of presentation for their business and personal use. One must definitely have a minimum knowledge of all the features of it even many special features and options cannot be known if the user uses for the first time. Even children can do their school presentations in this and it just saves all the changes that has been made so if there is any interruption occurs one may not be worried for it.

Most of the companies and also Educational Institute students use this Google Slides for their work because it is that easy to access. For any project group of people can work on single presentation with fluid. All the changes that has been made by anyone of the group will be easily get updated and for the businesses this type of platform will be useful for getting their work done easily without any ambiguity. It makes work easier with its features that even includes columns and image-editing support. It is secured all over its way and it will be possible if one can secure it with strong passwords and it directly links up with all the Google out and there is no need of worrying about the loss of data. It can be easily opened whenever and wherever we want.

Google Slides review by Lakin W.
Squaretrade Claims Supervisor

"Great for business presentations! "

What do you like best?

The pre-set styles make it easy to throw together a nice looking presentation fast. You can choose from a variety of formats and colors that are already made for you so you can spend time focusing on providing quality content instead of fooling about with spacing and trying to make everything look aesthetically pleasing. It already does that for you!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't dislike anything about Google Slides. It's easy to use and I have never encountered technical issues with it. I have used it many times in the past for work and will continue to use it when I need to do presentations.

I use Google Slides for business presentations. I have to put my presentations together in between other tasks I do at work, so the fact that it is so easy and quick to use is a huge benefit. I really like how it cross-integrates with google sheets, as I can simply copy tables and graphs into my slides to better present data. I use these visuals to show the progress my specialists have made as a result of the coaching I have done with them. My team primarily uses Google slides for presentations, as well. I have tried using other websites for making presentations and while these websites do have more options available, it gets very confusing and complex to the point where I'm wasting time focusing on formatting instead of content. I always end up coming back to Google Slides.

Google Slides review by Kelsey H.
Opendoor Customer Service

"Learn and inform with ease. "

What do you like best?

From the classroom to the office Google Slides has helped me understand along with teaching others different material. Using slides makes the process of learning new material so much more simpler for those looking through the slides looking for material, and for the person who has made the slide presenting the information.

What do you dislike?

I have never found an issue in using Google Slides in the past. You can change anything from the entire layout of the side to different images on the slide itself. Maybe one slightly annoying thing is using the scrolling option on slides if you're operating from a laptop. Sometimes I find is you slightly scroll it scrolls way too fast. But that doesn't bother me very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to experience with all the tools Google Slides has to offer!

At the company I work for, there are new systems of operation coming out every day. Google Slides is our main way to discuss and teach different ways to go about our business. I don't know what we would do without Google Sides.

Google Slides review by Benoit P.
Senior Interior Designer
Design

"Google Slides - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a great solution that allows us to create slide shows. The main advantage of Google Slides is the fact that this solution despite the fact that it is available completely free of charge it does not stand out from other solutions with its features. What I liked the most when using Google Slides is the fact that Google Slides is part of Google's office applications that work online and are synchronized with the Google disk, so that on any device we can edit the slideshows created by us. Another significant advantage of Google Slides is the possibility of a group edition of the presentation, so we can work with the team to create an important presentation. It is worth mentioning the fact that all changes made to the file are automatically saved, so we can return to the previous version.

What do you dislike?

When using Google slides, I did not notice any significant drawback except the fact that when you do not have access to the Internet, we may have problems with editing the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to work with the team on a file, you should consider trying Google Slides.

Thanks to the use of Google Slides I can work on presentations comfortably without wasting time on uploading them to the cloud.

Google Slides review by Zeuly E.
Community Manager

"Google Slides is another excellent offer for presentations"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is another excellent offer in Google Suite that provides many of the features of other office suites. Slides assumes the function of presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi.

The main benefit of using Google Slides and the other offers is that it is free and offers a very simple online collaboration, which allows several people to edit the same document simultaneously. With the collaboration function, there is also a chat to allow current collaborators to communicate. While other suites have collaboration now, Google Suites was the first and remains the easiest to use.

Slides has a clean and easy-to-use interface, which offers many of the same tools as its competitors. It offers easy to use and modifiable templates, as well as an easy way to embed media such as images and audio.

The export is also excellent in Google Slides, as it offers many different printing options for multiple slides per page and options for summaries or notes on the prints. Slides can also be exported in formats such as .pdf and .pptx to save and present offline in Microsoft.

What do you dislike?

I have problems to export from Google Slides at times. It is mainly when I need to export the Microsoft Powerpoint files for a client. The files do not always play well, so you should only be aware of that when you start a project

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Always bring a downloaded backup. If you do not have access to the Internet, you can not access your presentation.

-Be careful when creating a presentation and you are working on the same slide at the same time. If both are working in the same place, only one of your jobs will be saved.

In general, I've used Google Slides in everything from school projects to business projects, and I've never been disappointed.

Google Slides review by Ernest F.
I am a software programmer

"Una aplicacion imprescindible para trabajar"

What do you like best?

Google Slides forma parte de las aplicaciones que ofrece Google de manera gratuita y que permiten hacer trabajos profesionales en nuestro negocio, con Google Slides es posible crear un documento de diapositivas similar al que podriamos hacer en Microsoft Office con Powerpoint pero con la diferencia de que en esta aplicacion trabajamos de forma remota, a traves de la nube por lo que la aplicacion se ejecuta a traves de nuestro navegador por lo que es necesario contar con una conexion a internet.

Ademas al funcionar sobre los servicios de Google contamos con la sincronizacion que nos permite almacenar nuestros trabajos en nuestra cuenta de GMAIL haciendo uso de Google Drive, desde la misma aplicacion es posible compartir con nuestro equipo de trabajo los documentos mediante un simple enlace URL. En cuanto a su interfaz no hay sorpresas y presenta la misma que la del resto de aplicaciones de Google.

What do you dislike?

El unico aspecto negativo es que no permite abrir o importar ficheros de diapositivas creados con ciertas suites ofimaticas de forma que en este terreno estamos un poco limitados y deberemos empezar el trabajo desde cero puesto que no tenemos la posibilidad de continuar el trabajo empezado en otro sistema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo el uso de Google Slides especialmente para empresas que busquen flexibilidad en sus trabajadores de forma que puedan hacer eso del trabajo remoto (tele-trabajo) a la vez que tambien lo hacen desde su puesto fisico en la empresa. Tambien me parece que es una excelente opcion para todas las personas que busquen la comodidad de trabajar en la nube.

Personalmente lo que resulto mas util de la aplicacion es que al funcionar sobre la nube se nos otorga una flexibilidad a la hora de trabajar que no tenemos con las aplicaciones de escritorio, usando Google Slides puedo trabajar desde mi telefono movil o mi computadora e incluso desde mi tablet.