Join the 1500 companies using G2 Track to manage SaaS spend, usage, contracts & compliance.
Do you work for Google Slides?

Google Slides Reviews & Product Details


What is Google Slides?

Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.

Write a Review

Google Slides Screenshots


Google Slides Profile Details

Google Slides Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:
Ryan Jarouche

Website
www.google.com
Vendor
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Company Website
Year Founded
1998
Total Revenue (USD mm)
110,855
HQ Location
Mountain View, CA
Phone
+1 (650) 253-0000
Ownership
NASDAQ: GOOGL
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
159,980
Twitter
@google
Twitter Followers
20,974,376
Show moreShow fewer

Customers Using Google Slides

ManoMano

Google Slides Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
All Industries
Write a Review
1-50 of 1054 total Google Slides reviews

Google Slides Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-50 of 1054 total Google Slides reviews
Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Habid S.
Web Developer
Internet
Small-Business
(Myself Only)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides, kostenlose Lösung für Folien"

What do you like best?

Das Beste an der Anwendung ist, dass wir als Cloud-App mit anderen Mitgliedern der Gruppe zusammenarbeiten können, um die Arbeit zu beschleunigen und unsere Arbeit von jedem Gerät, Mobiltelefon, Tablet oder Computer aus zu erledigen.

Die Anwendung ist Teil von Google Suite. Daher können wir sie über unser E-Mail-Konto (GMAIL) verwenden, um eine Verbindung zu anderen Diensten herzustellen, die zusätzliche Funktionen bieten können, wie dies bei Google Drive der Fall ist, mit dem wir die von Google Slides erstellten Dokumente speichern können, um dies zu vermeiden Das Ergebnis unserer Arbeit muss auf einem physischen Gerät gespeichert werden. Auf diese Weise können wir unsere Arbeit auch einfach mit einem einzigen Link teilen.

Es ist auch möglich, Foliendokumente zu erstellen, die Bilder, Text und sogar Audio und Video (einschließlich Youtube-Videos) enthalten. Über die Benutzeroberfläche erhalten wir den klassischen Google in all seinen Produkten, die auf "angle" basieren, sodass wir eine einfache und intuitive Benutzeroberfläche sehen, die wir problemlos verwenden können.

What do you dislike?

Ich denke, es muss noch ein bisschen technisch verbessert werden, um seine Funktionen an die gleichen anzupassen, die beispielsweise in Powerpoint angeboten werden. Obwohl es sich um eine Cloud-Anwendung handelt, wenn Sie Desktop-Anwendungen vollständig ersetzen möchten, müssen Sie dennoch ein wenig verbessern und die Probleme mit der verbindlichen Verbindung lösen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Diese Anwendung funktioniert sehr gut und die Ergebnisse sind sehr professionell, daher empfehle ich sie nicht nur für das schulische Umfeld, in dem es sehr gut ist, Arbeit zu präsentieren, sondern auch für die Arbeit, da sie das problemlose Teilen von Dokumenten und das Arbeiten in Teams ermöglicht, da dies keine Kosten verursacht komplette Office-Suite ist kostenlos.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Bei der Arbeit finden wir es sehr nützlich, mit Folien von Google Slides zu arbeiten, da wir Dokumente mit sehr professionellen Ergebnissen in sehr kurzer Zeit anbieten können, da das Erstellen und Hinzufügen von Inhalten sehr einfach ist, sodass wir viel Zeit bei Desktop-Anwendungen sparen.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Russell Philip M.
Commercial Director
Construction
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides - Opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is an excellent apparatus in our versatile world.I can make a report on my computer and don't stress about having it backed up because it's all saved on Google Drive. I can open it up on my portable workstation and after that at the same time have it open on my phone making alters there too. It is extraordinary to work on reports together and collaborate with others. I cherish that you effectively flip back to a past form and reestablish it on the off chance that required. It's very easy to find out who made which alter which makes it excellent for checking on your team's work.

What do you dislike?

I miss a few features available in a competitive solution I can not, for example, set the display time of the slide in the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to create an online presentation, you should consider trying Google Slides.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

By using Google Slides, I can create presentations that are available online.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Vanessa L.
Graphic designer
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Make your imagination fly when creating successful presentations with Google Slides."

What do you like best?

It is the tool that facilitates me to create ideal presentations through the web, I can edit images with texts, add photos, sounds, videos, to make the slides more intuitive, I can make an excellent presentation at any time I want.

What do you dislike?

It is good, but I do not like that when inserting many animations in the slides it makes the public distract, I also do not like that it is only through the web I can make the slides, since it is obligatory to have access to Internet, and many times I do not have the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an ideal program that allows you to create extraordinary presentations and that offers a variety of functions, use Google Slides, it is good, unique and free to work on it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is very good to work in the office or elsewhere, I can make a presentation quickly, share it with my colleagues, it is simple and I do not pay to use it.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Kristen V.
Public Relations Coordinator
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides Makes Presentations both easier and better in the workplace!"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Slides makes sharing presentations easy! Multiple people can edit and view the presentation. It makes it easy for multiple people to be able to work on the same project and includes most of the same features as PowerPoint. It is also so nice that you can work on your presentation or present it from any computer. You don't need to worry about emailing it anywhere, you can simply log into your google account and it will always be there ready for you to pick up right where you left off! Also, no need to every press the save button as it saves automatically!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about google slides is if you ever do convert it to PowerPoint, sometimes the formatting does not save the same. PowerPoint still has more features, but Google Slides is constantly updating and I'm sure will surpass Microsoft.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are solving the problem of multiple people being able to take on the task of a project ensuring it is perfect prior to the presentation. I like that multiple people can edit it at once and communicate through GoogleSlides itself. It makes group projects very easy and user friendly so you don't necessarily have to schedule a meeting to work on the presentation itself.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Juvenal J.
Recursos humanos
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Many times we work from home, thanks to this powerful tool. "

What do you like best?

When you work for a company and you have to share with a group of people, it is always good to know how to use technology in your favor. Google Slides is a program that has allowed us to make online presentations, which we use to present our clients with information about our company. When we are about to close a deal with a client, we use this online tool and we show you information about the company where the client can see what we do. Our team has access to these presentations and can edit them through the web. This has helped us a lot to save time and be more efficient in our work. Many times we work from home, thanks to this powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

This program is compatible with other presentation editors. For example, previously we used this program called Power Point a lot, but then we replaced it with the advantages offered by Google Slides. Now, when we download a presentation made in Google Slides, many times, it becomes unconfigured when we try to open it with Power Point. Maybe it's a pretty small problem, but in our case, it's a bit irritating. Anyway, I think this program is good enough to recommend it to everyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be successful in the corporate world, you should make the client feel good. The technological world has many online tools that allow you to share with all the clients you have and this program is one of those. Use it to your advantage.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Our company uses a strategy of approaching the client. We like to make our client feel good and feel part of our company, and that is why we always build the event with the person who hires us. Let's give an example: We are hired for a wedding and we offer a service where a presentation is made where we place photographs of the couple that is marrying. We present that presentation and share it with our clients so that they can decide which photos to place, which photos to remove, etc. In this way, our clients feel part of our decision making and that makes them feel very good

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Martin D.
Consultant
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A slide platform that's capable of creating really nice presentations"

What do you like best?

Google Slides has a good balance between simplicity and versatility. For those that want straightforward slide presentation without many bells and whistles, then Google Slides is a good fit for that. It also has enough editing tools to give users rooms to place objects and text in specific locations. The modification tools are intuitive and work similarly to basic text and image editing tools that most people can use.

What do you dislike?

Google Slides doesn't have the extensive user interaction metrics that many leading slide presentation platforms have. It would be great if there were more live interactive features that could give us more insight into how well our presentations are performing in terms of audience engagement. If there's a way to do that in a highly detailed way, whether by default or through extensions, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides can be a great tool since it's accessible through your Google account on any computer. Instead of having to lug around a file on one device or email the presentation around, you can store your presentation online and even collaborate with your team within the project file.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When we need presentations done, I can count on Google Slides to deliver a quality presentation with minimal effort and technical skills. As long as we have nice charts and other images, I think it doesn't take much for us to produce captivating presentations. Google Slides is versatile in the types of presentations we can produce. I can simply start out with a template or design a new presentation from scratch with simple editing tools.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Barbara S.
Software Programmer
Program Development
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Visual presentation from the comfort of your web browser"

What do you like best?

Just as everything you look for in a tool is a relationship between quality and price in this we obtain a tool of excellent quality for a null price, that is to say totally free, it really is a tool with which we can easily manufacture our presentations either to expose results, present new projects or simply the organization of information in the slides, also allows you to work in simultaneous team which is quite beneficial when it comes to need to develop a group presentation, also has direct integration with Google Drive that You can share our presentations with certain people. Another positive thing is that it allows us to edit not only create.

What do you dislike?

Really if I had to complain about something serious that the resulting presentations can be somewhat simple, but sometimes in the simple lies elegance, in my particular case are simple presentations because in them I show data or submit projects without major complications which Nowadays, every time it becomes more fashionable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to any person really there is nothing to lose by using it because it offers everything a desktop tool can but for free which is very positive, in addition to its mobile applications are excellent and can be used in the form of a viewer.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been useful for the creation of presentation including its mobile application is incredible and useful, very simple to use, even the best I have used at the mobile level, I think a tool that is useful for anyone from students to professionals and with which can be counted without the need for monetary investmentt.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Kyle D.
Teacher
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides for the Classroom"

What do you like best?

The most helpful part of using Google Slides is the ability to collaborate. I can share my work with a group member or colleague and we can work on creating the slideshow together. Added benefits of using Google Slides have been the ability to watch presentations change and grow. If I forget something, I can add it to the Presentation and that change is instantly communicated with everyone that I've shared my work with.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more premade backgrounds for Google Slides, or at least an easier way to download and keep them for further use. Coming from someone who was so used to working with Powerpoint, I wish that the text would automatically resize itself when you reach the edge of a slide. With Google Slides, you have to resize the text yourself or it will fall off the edge of the presentation slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you work more with others than by yourself? If you work in teams and frequently collaborate, Google Slides will be good for you.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am finding that it is so much easier to collaborate with Google Slides. I have also found them to be an effective tool for leading instruction in my classroom. I can share a presentation with my students and it can be a living, changing document throughout the teaching unit.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Antoine S.
Apprenti performance industrielle
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides may be an incredible device to collaborate on introductions. It is simple to utilize, and as long as you and your colleagues have a mail facilitated by Google or a free Gmail account, all of you'll be able easily to collaborate on it. The real-time alters fantastic in spite of the fact that I have found now and then when numerous individuals are working on a slide at the same time, there are in some cases a few investment funds issues. In any case, the auto-save is extraordinary, not having a fear of inadvertently closing the window and losing your advance. There are premade layouts that can grant your introduction a proficient see to it, indeed on the off chance that you aren't comfortable with making your possess. This makes it clean and straightforward. Another include I like around Google Slides is the speaker notes. This permits you to have your data, visuals, etc. shown whereas you'll have your possess notes that the gathering of people does not see. At last, a awesome way to dodge disarray when working together is the chat which permits all donors.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks I noticed when using Google Slides is that we can't continue working on a file if I don't have Internet access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that will allow you to collaborate on presentations, you should consider trying Google Slides right now.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to the use of Google Slides I can create presentations with team members for free.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Eduardo W.
Software Programmer
Internet
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Slide presentations with Google Slide"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Slide is its ability to create professional documents for work and also for personal use. In addition, the application has synchronization of devices in those places where you have started the session with the same email account.

Google Slide works as an application in the cloud so that the documents created can be saved in Google Drive and even shared with other people through a URL link that we can indicate as modifiable or only read so that other people can view and modify its content. To complete the application is completely free, like most applications created by Google so it can be used as a professional tool at work without any additional cost.

What do you dislike?

-The application works very well and I have not found any flaw to put but it is worrying that most TOP applications are being developed by Google since they have virtually no competition in their products.

-The obligation to use a gmail account to enjoy the service, being an application that does not need any type of registration in a mandatory way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you use the service linking an email account so you can enjoy the application on all your devices. You can also share the document with your email contacts in a simple and fast way. I also recommend that you use the templates that come by default to improve the professionalism of your slides with little effort.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can make presentations for my business for free without resorting to paid office suites like Microsoft, plus I can use the application on all my devices with just my Google account. The ease of creating slide documents thanks to their templates saves me a lot of time.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Kayla F.
Administrative and Fiscal Support Specialist
Human Resources
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides - Opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Slides may be a awesome stage, characterized by the truth that it is completely free. To utilize it you'll not require any establishment, fair that we have a Google account. Google Slides is very simple to utilize, we'll rapidly acclimatize its operation. We will make slides at will, A enormous advantage is the plausibility of a quick and trouble-free slide show. A extraordinary reward is that able to make interesting URLs so that we will make a brief one, easy to keep in mind address.

What do you dislike?

-To create an offline introduction, you would like to download a duplicate of the presentation.

-If we don't have get to to the Web, we'll not be able to alter our presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you're a individual who works in a gather on introductions, Google Slides will be for you a great solution. Especially that you simply can have get to to the show from anywhere. The benefit is free of charge, exceptionally simple to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My group is able to work with the most extreme of Efficiency. We are ready to spare time on the exchange of presentation because everything is naturally spared on Google Drive.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Luis Antonio G.
Analista de SIG
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google slide saved my work!"

What do you like best?

Every day in my work environment, various tasks are presented, from sales reports presentations, proposals, support meetings and by recommendation of a friend, go to Google Slide and it has been the best thing that has happened to all the colleagues in the department of analysts If there is something I love about Google Slide, it is free, it does not require any paid license that limits you to work, it is compact, quite subtle with its tools and easy to adapt. They are similar to the rest of Google's tools. It is very familiar to use it. , you can access the cloud to take files and I can even access my phone without needing internet to edit the file you need. It's too useful and professional, Google Slide is the best of its kind.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more alternatives when creating my prints, however I do not complain about what it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free, Compact, Access to the cloud and you can use it offline from your smart phone, I recommend it 100% to all users who want to experience, they will not regret it, I assure you.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We can create our presentations without having to pay for any software, it has been ideal for the monthly and annual sales reports, we also use it for the expocision of the results of the analyzes carried out in the company, every time we are the ones that use it and it is a lot of work that facilitates us.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Nicole V.
Student Intern
Sports
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides"

What do you like best?

The best part about google slides is the ability to collaborate with others. When working on group presentations, Google Slides allows the members to contribute to the document from any device. Another great attribute of the software is that you have the ability to add to the document from any where. Whether it be on a laptop, desktop, or phone. Similar software limits the users to one device which can cause complications.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the limited template options. I feel as if they are all boring or too busy, there is no in between. Another draw back is the occasional freezing of the software when logged onto the internet which can cause frustrations.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

A huge business problem that google slides has solved for me is collaboration. As I mentioned because, this software allows multiple individuals to contribute, edit and present the document from any domain that they may be using. It is so great to have this on the go with you whenever you may need to reference it.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Lewis E.
Digital Executive
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Being able to view and edit on mobile is a great feature"

What do you like best?

I like that there is an accompanying Google Slides Android mobile application, so I can make quick changes to a presentation on the move. I recently used this on the way to a client.

What do you dislike?

As with all Google products, I question the privacy issues in giving them access to all your data, especially as they have no way to contact them and they have had breaches in the past that they have covered up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the privacy implications of Google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use Google Slides to make animated video presentations to show to clients. I make lots of pages, which it transitions between, and I can talk and present the information as they are displayed. There are lots of fonts, colours and styles available, which I can use to make it have more visual impact. Although I am weary of Google products, I use this one and it is a good product.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Fallon C.
Senior Producer
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Presentations Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of coordination and syncing with Google Slides puts it above it's competitors like Powerpoint. Powerpoint, at this point, is so antiquated, where as Slides is cutting edge. It allows you to all work on one presentation and make changes as you go along, rather than having to save it and close out before someone else can open it. Slides is also easily synced with presentation modes and other Google products, so it's a seamless transition as you're working.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much. Only thing we've found somewhat challenging is if someone's work firewall doesn't allow them access to Google Drive products. Then we have to save and send, rather than all working on it at the same time. This, however, is not a fault of the product, so I don't see it as a "dislike".

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Sort of the opposite of the above, for the clients that can access Google Drive, it's helped immensely to be able to work on projects in real time. There is much less confusion, as clients can provide real time input, as they are working through and reviewing items.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Cy C.
Associate Consultant
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A smooth and efficient platform for producing presentations"

What do you like best?

The collaborative tools really streamline the way me and my team work together. We can single out specific photos, text, videos and other content in our slides and work out issues right in the application. The Google Slides account portal has a minimal design that is very helpful to make me focus more on the content and work at hand. Signing up is easy and there are clear instructional materials to help new users figure things out. It's also pretty easy to find solutions to potential problems through online resources.

What do you dislike?

Google is typically hard to get a hold of when it comes to customer support for Google Slides. Though I can often find answers to problems by myself online, it would be nice to be able to easily reach out to someone at Google to let them explain it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides has been used by many in my industry and can be effective for just about any slide type of presentation. If you work with many people on presentations, I think this tool can greatly enhance your ability to collaborate with each other.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have used the Google Slides platform to create presentations that have led to successful outcomes. It's a platform that doesn't require extensive amounts of learning time. We can focus more on the content of our presentation and don't have to rely on an IT specialist or graphic designer to put our presentations together. This presentation platform is easy to manage and allows us to stay connected to our presentations regardless of the computer we're on.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Hugh J.
Producer
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A top quality business presentation platform"

What do you like best?

I like that this application is part of the Google family of products, which I often use throughout the regular course of business. Like other Google products, Google Slides has a clean and straightforward interface that allows me to navigate through menus and create new presentations quickly. The functionality is very intuitive offering easy import of photos and inputting of text. There are lots of templates on the internet I can use to quickly at least build the foundation for new presentations.

What do you dislike?

Though Google Slides can be used offline, I've found that it isn't quite as easy to use without an internet connection. There tend to be glitches here and there that often make for a less smooth experience. Also, I can only embed videos from YouTube. I can't upload videos directly into my presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides is definitely worth checking out for your business presentations and proposals. If you use PowerPoint, you can actually edit your PowerPoint presentations in Google Slides. For easier editing, I would suggest creating your entire presentation in Google Slides from the start.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been able to create simple and effective slide presentations with Google Slides. Though it's not the most advanced presentation tool out there, it's very easy to use and can get the job done. I have received mostly positive feedback on my Google Slides presentations and have closed many deals using it. It's also a great platform to collaborate with others. It streamlines the process of editing since we can all access the same presentation files online.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Nilda R.
Graphic designer
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Extraordinary web tool created to design slides"

What do you like best?

It is very innovative software, which gives you the facility to create important slides through a website, it allows other people, whether they are colleagues from jobs or users to access in real time and work together in your presentations and I like that the system automatically saves all the information, it is also completely free.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent program, however, there are small details that we must take into account as they are: the internet connection is mandatory and have an account to access this program, is a great disadvantage for those who do not have the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful and allows you to create or design presentations quickly and safely through the cloud.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a secure tool that allows me to create my slides online and store them instantly, it also allows my colleagues to edit and publish the presentations.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Monica G.
Director of advertising and marketing
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Create presentations and share them easily."

What do you like best?

Excellent tool to organize and create presentations, something I like is that I can access my presentations wherever I go, since it is saved in my Google account, created slides of excellent quality, since I can add animations, effects and everything, from the comfort of a web browser, I can say that its interface is very light and easy to use, which allows me to work faster.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, adding videos to my presentations is a little slow, as well as uploading large files, I can also say that the animation options and effects are a bit limited, since there are only a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that can help you create presentations; However, it has many limitations, since it is a totally online software, it will depend completely on your Internet connection.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it daily to organize my presentation files, as well as to work with my colleagues in collaboration in some presentations, Google Slides helps me a lot, since I can work from my mobile or tablet without problems.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Christina Ferrara E.
Yoga Instructor
Small-Business
(Myself Only)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Easy to Make Presentations and Excellent Offline Capability!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started if you have a google account, and completely free, so there's nothing to lose. As with all Google apps, what I like best is how multiple people on my team can be working with and editing at the same time. However, more recently I am so impressed with the offline capability of Google Slides and the ability to edit even when I do not have internet access.

What do you dislike?

When making slides to share with co-workers and colleagues, Google Slides is all I need. However, if I needed to create a more advanced and impressive presentation, I'd work in PowerPoint because it does have more features and better templates.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has many (not all) of the features and functionality of the slide program I have used in the past, but with more modern templates and features that you'd expect from google software. It makes it really simple to work with colleagues, especially for remote teams.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Khristian C.
10th graded English Teacher
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Honestly One Of The Best!!!"

What do you like best?

It is really so easy to use and create the Slides. Google is honestly so smart and I really enjoy using the Google Slides. I find it easy to use, and without much training - it is all very self-explanatory, and if I do want specific training, I can easily find it on YouTube. I enjoy watching the videos and learning. I have even experienced with add-ons and other special features - it is super easy to use and I find my needs being met - for free for the most part!

What do you dislike?

When it comes to the google Slides product i don`t dislike anything!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using every aspect of Google Slides and watching YouTube videos if you want to learn more. Overall,google slides is one of the best applications in the market for making slideshow presentations! ! ! ! ! !

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I realized that i could easilly whip up a slideshow with ease!

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Amanda L.
Developer of softwares and mobile applications.
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Organize and create presentations from the comfort of a web browser."

What do you like best?

Definitely, Google Slides is a very useful tool for my work, since I can create and edit presentations, it contains many sources and I can also add animations, I like it because its interface is very fluid and fast, I can also collaborate as my team in real time , another of its good features is that I can access my presentations from any device with Internet access.

What do you dislike?

The option to work offline is not very good, and I think I should have more animations to add to my presentations because it has very few, another thing I do not like is that their text tools are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool you should have in your work, since you can get excellent benefits, it is ideal to avoid having heavy office programs installed on your computer.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This software helps me a lot in the office since I can create presentations very fast, it also keeps me organized since I can manage all my files from the same place.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Elizabeth (Lynn) H.
Independent Contract Writer
Hospital & Health Care
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Great product, solid experience"

What do you like best?

Overall, this is fantastic. It's so easy to use and it's doable with just a few clicks of the buttons! I love how fast it is, too. It highly recommend this product to anyone who might use it. With a few clicks, you can easily get a button click and you'll be well on your way to improving your presentation. Tired of not being able to see someone's work easily? That problem is solved when you use this product. You can see updates in real, live-time, and that's amazing. I love how simple the product is. It's great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the templates were easier to adjust and I wish that there were more of them. However, if you need to share a PowerPoint with a large group of people, this is a fast, effective and easy way to do that. I just really wish that there were really more designs and styles. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and be patient with setup, it's great! It's really very worthwhile. I really like how it's so easy to access. Thanks Google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I love presenting with Google Slides. Just a few clicks of a button and I'm in. My teammate and I can be viewing this halfway around the world. It's so amazing that we can actually be working on this at the SAME TIME. It's like, WOW, this is so simple, so easy, why didn't we think of this sooner?

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by GILBERTO G.
Prof. Fisica-Matematica y Estadistica
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

" Great application to create presentations."

What do you like best?

Google slides is an online application, free, which allows me as a teacher to make great presentations, which serves as an audiovisual resource to support expository classes and motivate students and achieve significant learning.

It is easy to use and has an interface similar to the power point.

You can use the templates offered or I can simply create and customize my templates, and then add text, diagrams, effects, animations, images and audios on the theme or presentation to be developed. It is also possible to synchronize with other applications that serve as complements to enrich our presentations with images, icons and diagrams, videos, among others.

Like other Google applications, it allows collaborative work, so I can create presentations with colleagues or students.

What do you dislike?

It is a great application that only requires having more effects to enrich the presentations.

As it is an online application, an Internet connection is required in order to create or edit presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily convert presentations from other applications such as PowerPoint to the format of

google slides.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Now you do not have to depend on a memory or computer to save work presentations, with Google slides has everything in the cloud and I can access any computer regardless of its capacity or operating system.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Corey M.
Owner
Entertainment
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Incredibly strong services in a simple package"

What do you like best?

I love being able to easily transfer slides from one presentation to another. That's by far the strongest tool for me. I also love the heads up display when you're presenting, and the ability to get interaction from your audience. Inserting images, videos, graphs and more couldn't be easier, and the benefit of being tied in with Google Drive storage is a major benefit, allowing tons of storage.

What do you dislike?

In the past, some of their updates have broken functions and features, but in my experience they've always fixed it by their next patch. Their support, however, has been terrible. Rarely get a response, though the user communities on forums and Reddit have been much more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terrific alternative to programs like Microsoft Powerpoint or Open Office. Very intuitive and user friendly. If you -do- have any issues, however, check community boards or Reddit. Google support has been nearly non-existent. That being said, whenever I did find issues, despite not getting a response, the issues did often get fixed within a week.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Part of my job as an entertainer is providing visuals. Whether I'm doing trivia for an office party, or a picture slideshow for a wedding, or trying to sell myself to a future client, Slides has been a terrific tool. It allows me to access the files from anywhere, on any device, without downloading anything or installing new programs. No more lugging hard drives and laptops everywhere.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Melissa H.
Resource Staff Member
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Useful In-Web application for simultaneous group work"

What do you like best?

It is so helpful to be able to work on the same document as my coworkers. We are way more able to get things done and complete tasks simultaneously! The presentation mode is also useful. Best of all, it is a free-to-use service! We use this product at least weekly to make presentations and during meetings with our clients. It helps to be able to adjust our document in real time. Also, we can download the presentation just in case there is no WiFi available. It operates smoothly, looks professional, and allows us the freedom to alter the way we present our weekly meetings. Embedding videos is easy, and there are plenty of formats and fonts to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was an easy way to play videos rather than using the mouse to hit play. It can definitely disrupt the flow of the meeting. Also, it won't allow for the USB remote to click through after the video has played. The operator of the presentation has to use the mouse to click off of the video, which advances the slide, and then he/she can continue using a remote to advance slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great, free alternative to PowerPoint, Keynote, or ProPresenter.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We often do presentations on which several people need to work on the presentation at the same time. This program helps eliminate the issues we would typically run into. It saves us a lot of time.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Jamel W.
Professional Educator
Education Management
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Serviceable application though I prefer keynote"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to convert and play my keynote slideshows. The design of the app is pretty straightforward and easy for a novice looking to create powerpoints. For example, my 5th grade students are able to utilize Slides to make basic powerpoints. There are plenty of templates to use to spice up your presentation and add-on capability adds more versatility to the overall package.The instant save feature is a godsend for those people like myself who have a habit of working nonstop without bothering to save.

What do you dislike?

Digressing back to the keynote conversions. My keynote presentations had a lot of bells and whistles that I spent weeks creating. However, when converted to play on slides, my powerpoints had all the pizazz of a sliding pdf file. I feel that more of a 1 to 1 conversion from iOS/Mac platforms would be great. The transitions between slides are basic and don't really do anything out of the ordinary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the Apple's Keynote application, specifically the ideas they have implemented with regards to transitions between and within slides. Basically, spice things up with the main app. No one should have to get an add-on to make the main app better.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As I stated before, we have instant access to Google Slides through our school district. Teachers are able to share any slideshows with each other, which is far more convenient than trading stick usb drives. Students are also able to share completed projects a lot easier since it's one universal platform.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by frederick  h.
system administrator
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Slides review 2019 "

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about this product is that it's a free slideshow creation tool. It also has really solid collaboration tools and an excellent audience question submission tool. It also comes with a tutorial which really makes it easy to learn about and use. What I also love about this product is that you can use it immediately. There's nothing to download as it's online, nothing to pay, etc. As long as you have a Google account, you'll immediately have the features to create and present a presentation in a snap of a finger. This is truly the best free presentation site that you'll probably ever find!

What do you dislike?

Although I enjoy the simplicity of Google Slides, I wish the tool had more complex features similar to other presentation programs. For instance, the animations available on Google Slides are very limited. When I need to make a presentation that requires animations I use PowerPoint or Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't need animations that are advanced but you can use scripts to enhance Slides.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The ecosystem that Slides uses with Google Drive and other solutions make it easy to sync across teams for ease of use.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Mark B.
Visual Designer
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Built-in photo editing and masking tools are a real time saver"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Google Slides to mask out photographs, so I can take a portrait picture and mask out the background, and make it really eye popping and impressive for a presentation.

What do you dislike?

It is a Google product and I suspect it is storing personal data from me that I do not want to be stored, and that I want to have the option to be deleted or never stored.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use Google Slides to make visual presentations of information. We have a product we sell that uses a large LCD television to constantly display a presentation, and I often use Google Slides to create the source material for it. I find the Photo Masking tool to be a great tool that is quick to use, and lets me make eye popping graphics by separating background from foreground.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by David T.
Care Coordinator
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Speaker Notes let you create reminders for when you are presenting"

What do you like best?

I like the feature 'Speaker Notes' that lets you write notes to yourself that you can read when you are making the presentation. I make full use of these.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fonts that are in Google Slides. I like to use Comic Sans and it is not available in Google Slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is free, I am not sure.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Slides solves the business problem of creating a digital slideshow when making a presentation. I can create a slideshow and use a template or theme that they supply. There are quite a few styles to choose from. When I am done, I can make the presentation, and the slides appear on screen and I can skip to the next slide by clicking the mouse. The benefits I have realized are all the benefits from making a presentation.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by General I.
General Inquires
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A Great Software"

What do you like best?

We are able to collaborate in real time on presentations. Everyone is able to do their own slides with many different options such as animations, images, and much more. It is an extremely useful tool when making presentations to pitch things. You can easily send a presentation to someone to review it and provide feedback. You can use 3 main collaborator roles. The editor who can edit and make changes to the document. The viewer, who can only see the document. Finally, the commentator who can suggest changes for the editors to approve or decline. You can also set options like allowing or not allowing viewers and commentators to download or print the document.

What do you dislike?

I wish Google would make more themes for its users. There are only like 10 preset themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would defiantly sign up. It is free and doesn't require and setup.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are now able to operate at maximum capacity. No more sending the document back and forth to each other waiting for one person to finish their parts. We can now just add everyone on the presentation and everyone can work at their own pace without slowing everyone down.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Joel Thomas B.
Science Teacher and Content Coordinator
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Flexible, Fast, and Portable - Google Slides is a Winner!"

What do you like best?

The presentation software does everything you could ask of it, allowing you to integrate content form all of the google platforms, collaborate, modify, and present with no issues. I have had no problems saving or converting across powerpoint files,.

What do you dislike?

I truly have not had a single concern come up that hasn't been addressed through customer support, including the extensive network of user responses on the google support forums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A rock solid option for creating, collaborating, sharing, and presenting, your information. This product works.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As an educator, content creator, and education management collaborator, this software allows me to create presentations that can guide the learning for everyone in the building. I use, share, and modify, google slides literally every single day of my professional life because they are EASY to use and work on every device. Giving visible access to students, or non-trusted staff, lets me save the hassle of printing, while still providing access to the key content.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Antonio P.
Asesor
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The technology that Google has created helps day by day. "

What do you like best?

The technology that Google has created helps day by day. Google Slides is that program that facilitates your activities at work, college or simply in a home-based activity. What we like most, is the ability to create and edit a presentation among several people. This saves time and can even be quite fun. With Google Slides, you do not have to worry about saving the information every second, because this is done automatically, every time you edit the document in which you are working. This eliminates several headaches and makes you feel very good

What do you dislike?

We have had several problems, among them when we want to combine a presentation of Google Slides, with a presentation made in another format. Sometimes the sheets are disoriented and you have to start from scratch. Placing a video is annoying and, depending on your internet connection, the presentation becomes very slow. Editing a document among several people is fascinating, but it can also be very difficult to do, because data can be accidentally deleted. All the information you keep is in a Gmail email account and if that account does not have a good password, someone could erase all that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The technology serves to facilitate the day to day and make us achieve our goals with less effort. Google Slides is that program you need to use. And if you work in a team, this program will make the work easier to build. Start as fast as possible.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In our company we work together with clients. We offer an event service and when we are hired for a party, for example, we build the party with the client. Many times for a celebration clients have asked us for presentations with photos, video and music to honor someone and those presentations are built by our team and customers, online and using Google Slides. This has been very positive and it is quite fun to share with our clients.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Laura C.
Academic Coordinator
Education Management
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Minimalistic and Beautiful"

What do you like best?

Google slides is so easy to use and easy to transfer onto other products. If you start with slides and need to download as a PowerPoint presentation, no problem!

What do you dislike?

They don't have many options for styles and layouts, but the ones that they do have are really nice and will get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping it simple. There is only so much you can do with this software, so a simple approach is best. If you need a more sophisticated product, this may not be the one for you.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We put together presentations and slideshows for events with Slides. They greatly benefit our organization because everyone can access the presentation at any time and edit i. There is no need to email or download in order to access it, which is a plus for us because we tend to work from several different computers.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Juan Pablo A.
VP Organizational Development
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google slides is the best"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the ability to collaborate with a lot of people at the same time while creating a slide deck. i love the capability of linking the content of a google spreadsheet into a slide and being able to update the content right away with just a click.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot create masks with shapes and pictures. The complexity of inserting videos is way too high. The worst it not being able to put music on the background in just a slide or being able to fade in and out the music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! It's super cool to have all your content online and being able to access it from any location. Share it with your co-workers and start improving your business and your connectivity!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Monthly reviews for my company. Creating PPTs for educational material across the organization. Being able to put all the output of different topics in a google folder so it becomes accessible right away.

Copy Review URL
Google Slides review by Eric Eduardo W.
Editor
Media Production
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Just the perfect utility for presentations"

What do you dislike?

While it does lack some features from other offline alternatives and image loading can be a bit slow as it lacks a file size reducing feature, there is nothing else I can think off. Considering it is available for free, the positive aspects exceed the negative ones by far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it lacks some features from software like Microsoft PowerPaint, the options to share it and edit online without effort while being available for free it makes it a must. Seriously, I find no reason to not recommend it unless you completely lack access to the Internet which is highly unlikely in a workplace.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have been using Google Slides to make presentations which are often made in collaboration with other coworkers online. The integration with Google's other tools makes it easier to share, save and import files as well.