Google Slides Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Slides?

Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.

Google Slides Screenshots

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Slides Reviews

1-50 of 1455 total Google Slides reviews
Most Recent Google Slides Video Review
Coordinador de Proyectos

"Featured presentations with Google Slides"

What do you like best?

Google Slides, I think it's a very practical and easy to use tool, I can access it, from any device with internet access, I do not lose my information created since it is saved automatically in the Google Drive cloud, I can share my presentations with my co-workers and even they can work on the same presentation simultaneously, I can integrate Google Slides with Power Point in case you need to make some more advanced settings in the presentation, increasing their operational capabilities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me about Google Slides, is not being able to create more robust presentations since the functions are limited, but in general terms I think it's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a user of Google Slides, I recommend the use of this tool from Google, since it offers a wide variety of presentation topics, variety of sources, has the option of inserting videos in your presentations, you can create your presentations and open or modify them. they. Wherever you are with your mobile device or computer, share your presentations with your collaborators and, most importantly, it is a free tool with storage in the cloud.

With Google Slides, I have made presentations to my team at meetings where we do not have a lot of time to attack and solve a specific issue, due to its versatility and practicality. This tool is ideal for developing presentations that are not so complex but precise and that provide a added value to the guests or calobaradores, Google Slides seems to me a powerful tool with development capabilities for improvements.

Consultor en Recursos Humanos

"I like this program because it is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like this program because it is easy to use. In fact, the first time I used it, it was very simple because it looks like other programs that I used before. It has a very good advantage, which I take a lot, and is that a presentation can be designed among several colleagues, that is, two, three or four people, from different computers, can work on the same document at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I really like its templates, but I think they need more. I would like the templates to be classified by areas. Other programs, which are less competitive and belong to other brands, have this option. Google is a technology giant and can not stay behind on this

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program for the options it presents. You do not need to be a professional in designing presentations to use Google Slides But what you need is the desire to do things well and to have an excellent result

The option of being able to create and edit presentations, among several people, has made the work done in an easy way. Many times we are from our homes and from our computers we work as a team in a single document. This is spectacular, because we all feel as a family working as a team. The work is very fun

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Ideal for presentations in a practical way"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Google Slides is that it offers a very simple online collaboration, the ease with which I can edit documents simultaneously with other co-workers is incredible. In addition to the tool includes a chat that allows all collaborators to communicate to better coordinate the work we are doing, as well as exchange ideas or suggestions in real time while we perform the editing. It really is an ideal tool for teamwork.

The main benefit of using and the other offers is that it is free and, which allows several people to edit the same document simultaneously. With the collaboration function, there is also a chat to allow current collaborators to communicate. While other suites have collaboration now, Google Suites was the first and remains the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Google Slides is its lack of offline features, the tool depends entirely on the internet connection to present the Google slides natively. Although there is always the option to download the presentation but this implies having to use another tool to edit it offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Slides is a very practical tool that will allow you to carry out your work quickly and easily. It contains all the basic functions you need to create your presentations with a professional look, and stores your work directly in the cloud so you can access it whenever you want.

Google slide basically helped us improve our productivity thanks to its features that allow us to work simultaneously with the entire team, and the fact that the slides are stored in the cloud has been very useful, allowing us to access them from any device when we need them, either to edit them or to share them directly with a client.

Ingeniero de mantenimiento

"A change in the slides, which has penetrated the entire business "

What do you like best?

Google slides is a tool that allows you to make slides is perfect for students and teachers since it gives you the facility to create your own slides and is based on the cloud which makes it a very interesting tool since it is saved all at once, This tool allows you to add images, videos, graphics, audios, etc .. With this tool there is no concern because if your device has a flaw with the internet or it is turned off this tool allows you to save your information in real time.

What do you dislike?

The only problem with this tool is that you need a connection to be able to see your slides in real time or have PDF or pptx format in order to download your slide and be able to see it without an internet connection. The rest is a tool that gives better help to students on their slides

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it gives the student a help with their work and allows you to comment the slides to the users in real time and interact with the users, apart from that it allows you to save your slide in the cloud in real time depending on whether your This device has a problem, it will not have any problem in saving it since it is saved automatically.

It is a tool that gives several options such as incorporating images, videos, graphics, etc. I like this tool because it keeps my information in real time in case there is a problem with your device or connection, with these functions I can say that it has served a lot in my work in which since I started using this tool I have felt a lot more like and everything has left me much more professional

Web Design

"Lightweight, Free, and Feature-Rich"

What do you like best?

What's not to like. I love the way the slide templates are designed; simple yet at the same time elegant. Not forgetting the fact that Google Slides offers me all the tools I need to come up with a "Killer" presentation.

Using this app is easy, the interface is cool and simple, plus every change made on a slides presentation is autosaved hence limiting the chances of me losing any progress I make when creating presentations.

Among the many perks of using Google Slides include unhindered access to my slides, fast presentation creation, cloud storage, cost effectiveness, sharing and collaborating, and even better, my team mates can leave comments on any part of the presentation to help improve it before the due date.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to using Google Slides is that it doesn't have a fully functioning offline version. Therefore, without internet access, using the software can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not using it, then you are missing out on a lot.

Simplicity, speed, and cost-effectiveness.

Asesor de Ventas

"I think that this program requires more templates to make presentations "

What do you like best?

It is a free program, which is in your Gmail email account and helps you organize and classify information, and then show it to a public in a presentation format. It is very similar to Microsoft PowerPoint, but with the difference that it worked directly from the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I think that this program requires more templates to make presentations. There are people who are very good at designing and have a lot of imagination for that. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people and I like programs that have designs. The few that are there seem pretty simple to me and I think they can be better because this is the Google program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this program to people who like to work as a team. The option of being able to edit a presentation among several people, is an incredible advantage. This saves time and each person can be in a different place and still be contributing to team work

When there is a business or work presentation, you always need to present that information in an attractive way. We at work tend to work as a team and we are editing a presentation among several people. This is really very comfortable because each co-worker is at his work station, directly on his computer, and at the same time is contributing ideas to make a presentation among several people. Like many times we use this program and each one worked from home and we edit all the same presentation. It is very comfortable and pleasant.

Ingeniero mecánico

"The graphic facilitator for all your online presentations "

What do you like best?

It will allow you to create, edit and share slide shows in a very simple way, if you have used POWERPOINT you will not have problems with this software because they are very similar. It is free, you can access any computer or portable device or your phone, unlike the POWERPOINT is that you do not have to take your slides in a USB memory with the danger that your program on the device becomes infected with viruses as in many cases and you will not be able to recover the information, therefore GOOGLE SLIDES you will only have to log in and you will have your slides intact and you will not have to worry about taking your laptop to any place or your USB memory, and do not worry that it has the same characteristics of the POWERPOINT unlike GOOGLE SLIDES thinks a lot about its users, adding to the software great themes for its successful projects, it arms you your accessible presentations of the cloud

What do you dislike?

this software what I do not like is that it has its limitations, offer less options in terms of great designs like POWERPOINT with new versions and improvements and great designs and the annoying thing is that you have to have Gmail account to sign in, also have your connection to the internet extremely good to do a good job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

extremely fantastic and simple will facilitate the creation of all web-based devices with functions and tools ideal for the use of work in teams

You will have the great option that you can access anywhere you are having access to the internet, and the big problem for my taste will not have to carry your laptop everywhere or your USB memory, in total you will not have many problems with this great free software is fascinating

DOCENTE

" Present a topic in the most practical and attractive way "

What do you like best?

I really like the practicality that Google Slides has so that any person or not can create a few slides easily and with high quality. This application has several buttons that display a list of useful tools to customize your presentation with various themes, colors, styles of letters, motion animations and transition between slides, in short a variety of options for your films are attractive to the public. It also has a gallery of predesigned templates with which you can start any presentation project very quickly, be it business or personal.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I find is that when I'm editing or creating slides and I lose my connection to the internet, I can no longer work on the presentation because it does not allow it, unless there is a previous synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any teacher in the area or level it is essential to use a resource as valuable as Google Slides, it facilitates and enriches the teaching and learning process, I can recommend it because it is practical, easy to use and also free access.

I work for an institute that is dedicated to promoting education in environmental and conservationist matters to many young people both at the baccalaureate and university level and it is necessary to have an important resource such as Google Slides to make the presentations of the most relevant topics and contents , and be able to explain them clearly and efficiently. This program has brought multiple benefits to my career as a teacher, firstly it facilitates my work, because I make the presentation of a topic and it helps me explain to several groups of students, it also makes the young people more attentive and more participative in classes because I can show you images, photos, videos, among many other elements that facilitate their learning. On the other hand I also teach my students to use Google Slides as a tool to present the exhibitions of their scientific and environmental projects.

Bastian Reus Google Drive review

"Presentations as a true professional. "

What do you like best?

Google slides is a relatively easy to use tool that allows me to create excellent presentations with images, texts, audios, videos. It is necessary and ideal to create presentations for meetings or product launches and services, this platform has a series of very useful templates as they provide a nice and comfortable design for all occasions that arise. You can access this tool from anywhere, as it has a mobile application that works perfectly and works in the cloud. It is not necessary to have professional training to use Google slide, which is really very good, it is safe and beneficial.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like very much about Google slides is that you need to be online to work with the application. Slides do not have animations, transitions and a variety of sources for your texts, which limits you enough when you do a job since you can not fully express your creativity. This service does not offer its maximum service in all browsers, so Google Chrome is the best option and with the videos you have to use a web player, it becomes tedious, since it loads everything very slowly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not need complete functions, I think Google Slides will be your best option since it has very good tools, it is a service that completes your work quickly, easily and free with storage in the cloud.

Google slide is a program that learns to use quickly, presentations are always safe and protected with cloud storage, allows you to work simultaneously with other colleagues, you can create slides easily and quickly and share them through Google Drive with elegant results and professionals so that customers are satisfied, you can download it and have it on your computer and allow you to see it in different formats to your liking.

linkedin makes recruiting new staff easier
(5001-10,000 employees)

"presentations in a practical way, comfortable but professional soretodo."

What do you like best?

Google Slides is ideal for presentations for meetings or product launches, in the case of our department it helps us to make presentations for the training of all our staff, doing so type of courses which you can access them from any device only with access to our gmail, counting with a professional presentation and loaded with much informative content to train all our staff in a correct way and thus achieving a growth work.

What do you dislike?

since we used this program in the company I have not had any complaint because we have achieved the training of our staff in a very efficient way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it if you're looking for a program to make presentations online, Google Slides has the great advantage of working with Gmail and have a storage in the clouds like Google Drive, which is very useful for users who want to access. Your presentations from any device.

before using Google Slides we had to have an office exclusively to give training to our staff, but since we started using this program any change in our company, we still have training through chat, but most of them send presentations to their emails which It is easier and practical for everyone, saving our human resource department work related to that issue.

SUBDIRECTORA JUBILADA
(10,001+ employees)

"Dynamic and collaborative presentations."

What do you like best?

Google slides is a relatively easy to use tool that allows me to create great presentations with images, texts, audios, videos and to which I can add a large number of effects and animations; These presentations are the means of support for my classes or lectures and give me the opportunity to show creativity as a teacher and to be able to make more practical and dynamic creations, so that the learning process is more effective. My presentations can be created individually or as a team with colleagues or students and are automatically stored in the cloud in an organized manner and available from any PC for each of the members

What do you dislike?

It is an application that I have available from any computer but I need to have an internet connection.

The application has fewer effects than those provided by power point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is compatible with any browser.

It has a simple and easy to learn interface

It allows simultaneous editing with multiple users, that is, it offers the ability to review, edit with different users and on multiple devices

Offers about 15 effects to enrich the presentations.

The files are easily shared with online contributors.

It allows to upload, edit and transform existing presentations of other formats.

Presentations can be edited by a maximum of 10 people at the same time. However, you can share a presentation with up to 200 people.

Allows teaching colleagues or teams of students to simultaneously access and edit presentations through the web, no matter what equipment they use to work.

Profesor

"Beautiful and easy-to-make slides "

What do you like best?

This has been an easy to manage tool besides having a stable and free platform, it is useful because with it I can prepare and create slides to give my classes so that I can attract the attention of all my students. This platform has a series of very useful templates as they give a very nice and comfortable design for all my classes, they are not completely eye-catching but it gives a special touch to each presentation, in this I can add any amount of information that I also need to insert graphs, images, statistics, among other things.

What do you dislike?

This platform has been the best since I started using it, it has served me well throughout my career as a teacher.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent platform, I highly recommend it.

With this platform I can make attractive slides being able to attract the attention of all my students, so I can cause them interest and learn faster, I can add all the information that I need being this their greatest advantage, I can also choose among a lot of templates of different types being able to choose the one that best suits my class.

Ingeniero de sistemas

"Incredible colabaracion and ideal to create any type of presentation "

What do you like best?

Google Sildes is a program that is based on the cloud which I think is extremely incredible, you can access this tool from wherever you are, since it has an incredible mobile application.

It is not necessary that you have some prior knowledge so that you can use this tool if you have some knowledge with the desktop tool this will be much easier to handle.

With this tool you can create any type of presentation or slide, has the option that is integrated with Google Drive which has the option of automatic saving which is one of its best features.

This tool offers all the features you will need throughout the time you are using it, as I said before it is based on the cloud and because of this it can be updated in different platforms, the complements are all available by independent collaborators that they do without a doubt an amazing tool, you can enter any type of image, brochure, photo and even a video.

What do you dislike?

Because it is a tool that is used online and is synchronized with Google Drive, its storage capacity is limited, if you do not have access to the internet you will not be able to access your presentation, sometimes it gets a bit slow and that usually slows down a bit the job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Program which I'm going to take the time to recommend because the person who uses it will notice the difference in their field of work, without a doubt it is the best in its style, 100% recommended.

Google Slides is a tool that has impacted me and helped many companies and people to get out of many problems, with the ease it has to navigate in it makes it has received many benefits with which I feel very satisfied so far

Administradora de Contratos

""Google Slides solida tool to design my presentations loaded with professionalism" "

What do you like best?

Google Slides is based on the cloud giving a high level of security to my presentations as they are saved automatically. It offers you infinities of tools since it is a totally free software.

It is excellent for working collaboration because it allows one or more people to work on the same presentation at the same time.

You can save presentations in other formats than the original, it gives you the option to export information without any type of problem. It has multiple templates to be able to use and give personalization to each of the work projects.

You have the possibility to add different content in various ways, that is, you can work with text, images, video, gif and many other things.

Easy access to your presentations since you can combine it with several devices that have Internet connection, which allows me to take my files everywhere I go and they are easy to access when logging in with my Gmail account .

A software with a fairly acceptable user interface.

It allows me to share presentations in a fast and simple way, without any delay.

What do you dislike?

This software has to improve as we speak tool, since it has a very simple tool and is complicated when you have to do a job with an advanced level.

I always have to download the slides because when I do not have internet I can not access my files.

It is very little compatible with other programs, it usually happens that when opening the files in another program there is the possibility that you do not see the complete work or just do not open the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended this software. Really solid functions for the creation of my slides as a design professional.

Program designed to learn it to use quickly.

Always have your files in your hands.

It allows you to keep in touch with your work team.

It gives you security and confidence when it comes to saving your documents.

You can download it and have it on your computer, you can also see it in several formats.

Good characteristics of designs.

Human resources coordinator

"Great replacement for Prezi"

What do you like best?

Slides is another of Google's applications that have greatly improved productivity online in my workday, I do not need to rely on Prezi or PowerPoint to mount elegant and beautiful presentations that give me great professional appearance. The synchronization of the rest of Google products gives an additional touch that allows me to share the presentation quickly.

The tools to generate the slides are very useful, I can add images, videos, text and audios easily with a very sober palette of colors. Slides interface is very easy to use and easy to navigate, I love being able to have this application with just place my Gmail account and ready, I have access to multiple useful templates for the generation of presentations.

What do you dislike?

The worst feature of Slides is that you need to be online to work with the application, then the integration with Chrome is perfect but if your main browser is Mozilla or Safari you may not have the same performance. Another not so special point is that here you will not have animations, transitions and a great variety of sources for your texts, which limits the moment of creativity and diversity in the presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not require great features to make your presentations, definitely use Slides is free and very functional.

With Slides I generate presentations for my works quickly and I share them with Drive, besides I can present to my clients elegant slides with their results and I can also defend my bosses situations with outlines, images and videos.

Asistente Operativo

"Do you want to take your presentations wherever you want? Google Slides is the ideal tool to do it. "

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Google Slides is that your storage is based on the cloud and your presentations are automatically saved. Its integration with Google Drive allows the work experience to be excellent, since it is really impossible to lose any document when working with this tool.

It allows one or more users to work on the same presentation in real time, the work team can make interventions for each one to know the project to be carried out and if something is out of place, provide a timely solution.

You can access all your tools without any problem as it is completely free integrated into the G-Suite.

You can export information without any kind of complication, you have the capacity that you can save the presentations in a different format than the original one. Varieties of templates to use. You can access your files from any device with internet access.

A very basic and easy to use interface.

I can add images and videos directly from my computer without any problem or in this case from my drive folder.

It has a number of fonts, styles of letters, colors to help customize the slide.

Another feature is the ease of adding graphics from the G-Suite spreadsheet (Google Sheet). It is one of the tools that I use the most when I prepare to present each of the production data.

I can download it in PDF format in an excellent way to avoid any kind of modification in my initial document.

Share your presentations in a quick and easy way with only one link. It is a basic software that can be used very easily, so that no level of instruction is learned quickly.

What do you dislike?

When you are working in a group in real time, it can be complicated and can be tangled, you always have to work very carefully to avoid making mistakes.

A little bit of functionality and tools compared to other software.

When it comes to opening a presentation in another program, it usually happens that the possible options are not complete, to a certain extent that Aceves does not open the content.

With the videos you have to use a web player, it becomes annoying, slow to load and the user loses time waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally I recommend it because you can work together in real time, there are no complications to learn to use it and you always have your presentations at hand.

You are connected with your co-workers, work simultaneously and constantly on the same project in real time

You always have your presentations available (if you have access to the internet).

A program that you learn to use quickly.

Presentations are always secure and protected in the cloud.

It gives you the possibility to download in various formats.

Dani Bottini

"Create any type of presentation with Google Slides. "

What do you like best?

Google Slides is my favorite tool to make presentations, it is an online application that offers you enough tools to make a good presentation, it is free and easy to use, you can insert images, text boxes, videos, songs, among other things . As a doctor we are always constantly learning new things, we present medical cases, seminars, new topics, so having an application to make presentations is essential, that's why I love Google Slides so much, it's the best way to make good presentations fast and easy way and that are also stored in the cloud, so you will not have to worry about absolutely nothing

What do you dislike?

To say something negative about Google Slides would be to lie, the application is practically perfect and it complies with what it promises in the best way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As all Google applications are excellent, Google Slides could not be the exception, I dare say it is one of the best platforms to make any type of presentation, from a presentation to the school as to a university or professional, it is quite Easy to use, free and online, the tools it offers are all you need to make your presentation the best of all.

All the presentations, seminars or exhibitions that I need to make of my work I do with Google Slides, since I am a busy person, it sometimes costs me to dedicate enough time to make the presentation but Google Slides makes everything very easy, I think, and edit my easy and fast presentations.

Ingeniero Electrico
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Presentations for all times "

What do you like best?

What I like about Google Slides is the simple, easy and fast way in which you can create and edit your slides from your office, home or anywhere where you are in that instant, just access with a Gmail account you can enjoy this wonderful the app, and if you have a mobile device it gives you the opportunity to be able to work from there with google slides for mobile.

Within the company we have created an extraordinary team of work to help us in the daily tasks and this tool has been fundamental pillar because we make all the slides online being distant and each other perfectly editing the it will allow greater comfort for our work, and of course giving priority to the different presentations that they make for the company and that will be used in meetings, exhibitions and personal level.

What do you dislike?

The one that really worries me is if you have the internet you will find it difficult to use Google Slides, because you need a Gmail email to enjoy this wonderful tool. Personally despite that limitation it is a very complete application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make slides or presentations with a touch of elegance and professionalism, then look no further, I recommend that you use Google Slides, especially for teachers, teachers and companies who want and are demanding to do presentations of the highest quality.

Google Slides the best alternative for creating slides for all kinds of presentations you want to make since it has an immense variety of templates that will make our presentations more interactive, dynamic and attractive to the audience.

Church & Dwight

"Google Slides - Easy to use program for creating presentations"

What do you like best?

I use Google Slides, for over a year now I like the fact that the application is available completely online, so we can work on the device of our choice. Google Slides allows us to collaborate with team members or friends, as well as share presentations in a simple way. Google Slides is available completely free of charge for Google Account holders. Another advantage of Google Sliedes is the fact that the interface is very simple to use, so that the support for Google Slides will not pose problems even for new users.

What do you dislike?

In order to take full advantage of the functionality of Google Slides is required, constant access to the Internet I also lack the ability to import audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to create a presentation, you should consider using Google Slides.

Google Slides umożliwia mi na tworzenie prezentacji produktów dla nowych klientów, a także na szybkie udostępnianie ich członka zespołu.

Director Of Operations at TXU Energy
(10,001+ employees)

"Creation of presentations in collective and in the network"

What do you like best?

First of all I like that it is totally free thing that today is hard to get, another thing that I quite like this tool is the ease that gives you to work several people simultaneously in the same presentation and that you see go storage in the cloud so that access can be made from any device or site in which we are, I think a super complete tool to be only virtual, besides all this also allows export to our PC so we do not have to depend on internet access to run the presentation.

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like is that it is a tool that is not as powerful as desktops and that at certain times if there are many people collaborating in the creation of the same presentation, it may happen that there is confusion or that there are certain problems of synchronization and even more if it happens that the same is edited for lack of communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended, both for employment and for university use is really incredible because you can achieve good presentation and style very decent laminate and well achieved and besides that with the direct participation of each member of the group that It corresponds to do it.

It has been perfect to work with my colleagues at those times when we could not be close but still need to work as a team to achieve the desired presentation, especially when it should be seen by the public.

App Developer

"G Slides - A tool to create presentations on the web"

What do you like best?

I like Google slides because it has a clean and easy to use interface that offers many tools with which I can create slides, besides having easy to edit templates, it also allows me to embed media such as images and audio, another advantage is that I can collaborate with my colleagues in real time.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like is that if I do not have Internet access I can not access my work, so it is always advisable to have a backup copy of your slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool to create and edit basic presentations that you can get for free with your Google account, keep in mind that your options are something different from PowerPoint.

One of the main benefits that I have when using Google Slides is that it is free and offers me the possibility of exporting my documents with ease, besides I can access and synchronize my documents from any browser or mobile phone.

Manager

"“Google Slides- A Powerful Tool for Supporting Presentations”"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is free, accessible anywhere, and does not require any software installation to get started. The presentations in Google Slides are saved automatically and shared instantly. Using Google Slides makes it easy to import and export text formats, graphics, PowerPoint presentations, and PDFs without a hassle. Also, Google Slides makes it very easy for users to publish their creations to the internet.

What do you dislike?

Google Slides require strong internet connection to function. As an advanced user of Google Slides, I found it not satisfactory due to the minimization of Google’s cloud-based software. Google Slides lacks the design or setting through which a user can insert page numbers. It is also impossible to highlight everything in a slide (CTRL-A) and still convert the font color for everything at a single time. In addition, Google Slides lacks a feature to enhance convenience when a user wants to copy elements of a slide from one presentation to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Slides works well for both personal and business uses. I recommend this tool to all individual users and businesses since it has an excellent interface to solve all presentation needs. I assure them if they consider Google Slides for their office, class, and business purposes; they will find it easy to import and export text formats, graphics, and PowerPoint presentations at no cost.

Google Slides has been a powerful tool in supporting my online presentations, importing and exporting user graphics, text formats, and PDFs, and in the automatic saving and sharing of presentations. I have been able to enjoy its functioning at no cost and with no additional requirements such as software installation. Its compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint has also been very helpful in solving our online presentation needs.

Jefe de Marketing

"I really love this tool"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool developed by Google a long time ago, where you have at your fingertips all the necessary tools to make slides with an excellent design and without much effort. This is a tool that has a number of functions such as being able to change the font and the style, size or color that it may have, you can also make design changes in the background of the slide being an excellent option since you can customize However, if you can't waste a lot of time doing a slide design, this tool has a number of templates applicable to what you need, from project presentations and products to overview exhibitions. This has a fairly simple and friendly interface allowing any user to use it without problems.

What do you dislike?

This tool is sometimes a bit limiting since you can't use it without an internet connection, however this is one of the best options when it comes to making beautiful slides with styles and designs that catch the attention of anyone who sees it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Really this is a tool with a lot of potential, I recommend it to all those who read this, I really like it a lot.

With it I can make beautiful slides with unique styles and designs being able to capture the attention of those who see me, it is quite useful since with it you can show information of any kind, dynamically and is completely customizable, in addition you can add as much information as you want or need.

Equipo de Marketing

"What I like most is that I can order information the way I want "

What do you like best?

What I like most is that I can order information the way I want. An online presentation is opened, images, audios, videos and other things are placed. Everything is online, the information is saved in your email and you do not run the risk that the information will be damaged by having a virus

What do you dislike?

Like any large company that is Google, it offers you information storage service on its servers, which may be positive for many, but there are people who worry because all the security of your data and information depends on a company that users do not control. Google does not have a service that guarantees that your data will not be violated by third parties. I hope that some day this company can offer us this service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an orderly person and you always want to show the information in the right way, then this program is the perfect one for you. You will not spend a penny, because it's free and you do not have to install anything on your computer.

When I was in college, it was often my turn to expose some research topic and I always supported with Google Slides to sort the information and show it to the public. I always had positive results and used the templates of this program and many people congratulated me on how I showed the information with Google Slides

Prevencionista de Riesgos

""Google Slides excellent cloud-based tool to keep my slides on hand at all times" "

What do you like best?

I love this software mainly because it is free, you can access all its functions and tools without any type of limitation, since Google Slides allows other Google software that several users simultaneously work on the same document in real time.

Jobs are automatically saved in the cloud and I do not have to worry about whether my computer will fail, my information will always be secure.

It has very simple and easy to use forms. This software has the ability to save the slide in a different format than the original, you can export information without any complication, it can be used around the world on any device that has an internet connection.

Excellent user interface and a fairly long learning curve.

With just one click you