iSpring Suite Reviews & Product Details

iSpring Suite Overview

What is iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite is a supercharged eLearning toolkit for designing adaptive multi-device courses. It enhances e-courses with training videos, interactive assessments, dialogue simulations, and more. At the same time, it's a user-friendly tool with virtually no learning curve - exactly what you need when working under a deadline. Courses built with iSpring Suite can be converted to HTML5 format for perfect playback on any device, including PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones, or published to any of today’s eLearning standards - SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and xAPI (Tin Can) - which makes them 100% compatible with any LMS. Thousands of e-learning developers save time every day with iSpring Suite. Join our Digital Learning Expert blog to get corporate training tips, L&D best practices, and expert webinars http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/

iSpring Suite Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

iSpring Suite is a robust solution for digital learning authoring that lets you create various content types in a snap. With iSpring, you get one solid tool for creating various eLearning content types and activities.

You can easily swap your PowerPoint presentations for supercharged e-courses with various publishing options. Content creators can also make courses from any device together with their team using iSpring Space, an online space for course authoring and collaboration.

iSpring Suite is a solution that ensures perfect course playback on any mobile or desktop device.

iSpring Solutions, Inc.
2001
Alexandria, VA
@iSpringPro

iSpring Suite Videos

iSpring Suite Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the iSpring Suite community
Have you used iSpring Suite before?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Showing 311 iSpring Suite reviews
Already have iSpring Suite?
ECE Trainer/Consultant
What do you like best?

I recently purchased iSpring Marketplace. When I could not find an answer to a question when setting up my first course, I was able to contact Tech Support via chat (even in the middle of the night) and get help immediately. If one person couldn't answer my question, I was quickly passed to another agent who could. I was always able to get my question answered. I was provided with links to online documentation, helpful screenshots, etc. I am happy with the iSpring products and even happier with their tech support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a product that is easy to use, has a quick learning curve and works out of PowerPoint, I highly recommend iSpring Suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a small business that provides online training. iSpring makes it easy for me to use PowerPoint to create my learning modules and iSpring Marketplace makes it easy for me to make the courses available online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Developer
What do you like best?

Ease Of Use - Outstanding Technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the ISpring functions are not as intuitive as I'd like for them to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since the product is based on PowerPoint, it is extremely easy to get started. When you run into situations where you need technical help, the ISpring Technical Support group is absolutely outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Changing volunteer workshop type training to eLearning. This avoid having to wait for a specific number of volunteers to hold a class; eLearning can start immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Both the authoring tools and iSpring Learn web interface are intuitive to use and have plenty of support in the form of documentation, videos and support staff that are always available and quick to reply. I particularly like the reporting functions and the level of detail and control that can be used in tracking users' progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor things that pop up every now and then that I think there must already be a solution for but I haven't found yet. Off the top of my head these include the ability to message specified groups (rather than just individuals) through the LMS messaging system; and a more detailed and structured course forum option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supporting activities in international development that would usually have a face-to-face approach but, due to COVID-19 travel restrictions ,can't currently be completed this way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The software is pretty user-friendly, particularly if you have no experience with creating html5 presentation. You can easily do a presentation.

If you like to do something more prefessional, to work with audacity to record your voice and Adobe Premier to create videos, then you will better served with Storyline, which will allow you to do way more than Ispring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the software for years and have worked with at least 3 different versions of the software on several computers. The conclusion is always the same, the software is crashing pretty often. Sometimes, it makes Powerpoint crashing with it, something even the computer.

I have already lost sounds recorded with crashing, quizzes, videos and sometimes even parts of presentations. I have wasted too much trying to recover files, interacting with Ispring staff... and the end, I just decided to go with another software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This type of software is useful to create autonomous online training for professional. As I said before, while Ispring is crashing too often, I started to work with another software which finally help to gain time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly : a child could do it!

No lags or bugs slowing the process : very smooth!

Nice interface design : buttons / thumbnails / etc are put at the right place!

Good customer service : easy to reach them and have tech support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe small details. For instance, when doing my Simulation, I wanted to add a "good answer" and a "wrong answer" sound before my voiceover and could not so I had to do a little audio editing myself. But it was no big deal! It would have just been easier for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iSpring Suite allows us to create scenarios that our customer service agents would face in real life. That means our agents are better prepared when put in certain situations, like when they are dealing with an angry customer for instance. It helps them knowing what you should and what you shouldn't do and, on our end, we know how we can coach them to be better agents in the future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the program is and that if I do have a question, not only are their tutorials and guides, but their service reps are available for immediate assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love some more interaction types. Specific changes: when doing the media or picture library, if you click them independently, when you hit the Next button, it still takes you through them one-by-one. On the picture hotspot, the text box only displays 1 or two lines and you have to scroll down; I would rather the size changed based on text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our eLearning content is more compatible and more engaging. A strong benefit is that it uses the features PPT already has, which puts less of a strain on the designer to create everything from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to convert PowerPoint to SCORM for LMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Narration Manager is kind of tricky. I set a slide time to zero and am having trouble fixing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for a fast environment for building self-paced SCORM content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building self-paced training modules for technicians and customers. I like being able to add voiceovers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It makes tests entertaining and easy to manage in term of administration and reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now i still haven't faced any problem, but i would like if we can add videos inside the tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing for now , all good : notifications, reporting.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the familiarity of a powerpoint interface and the responsiveness of customer service chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Coming from Captivate, there's a lot of un- and re-learning I need to do with my workflow. And I wish I had more customized control over some aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using this to create interactive elearning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to Use and we can create excellent courses in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cards (like in google prime mobile app) option not available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth for money product. So you can buy this product without any hesitations. I am the user of this product for more than 3 years I have checked other products also in the meantime but I always find Ispring Suite Suits to us and It'll suits to you and your Business. The Important Point is here to we have to make courses as quick as possible, I think Ispring do this effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making more engaging courses and quizzes for our students. We also reached our students in remote areas where they don't have any access to study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is too easy to navigate. Features are superb. It has everything I need for my classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's too expensive for a 3rd world country public teacher like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have no problems when it comes to its features. It has everything I need. My only problem with iSpring right now is that I have to create and publish as many content as I can, through sleepless days and night before the trial version ends because I couldn't afford the paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is straightforward and its ability to generate HTML5 online learning modules is remarkable - no effort is required, conversion of audio and video are effortless and there are essentially NO errors ever! But what I really like is the support. It's not often that I need support, but the email responsiveness of the Technical Engineers has always been quick, accurate and useful. That was true again this week, prompting me to write this review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's practically nothing to dislike about iSpring Suite, it really is a superb product.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a (now retired) university educator and continue to use iSpring Suite to create online learning modules for medical students (these range from fairly simple to highly interactive packages with embedded audio, high-resolution images and linked video clips) that are distributed via our LMS. The students love the quizzes, which really help them to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Management Instructor / Senior Project Management Consultant
What do you like best?

Quick, Reliable, and Knowledgeable staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are excellent in all respects, Tutorials, Documentation, Community, Technical Support Staff, and very easy to use software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating my own eLearning Business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a new customer and was having trouble and so I contacted Tech Support. Nicole was so patient with me stayed online to help me thought my issues. She was amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about ispring suites right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to create a interactive playbook for the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive.

Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform.

Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.

Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

It has easy to use PowerPoint features they had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issue. I like their content library for images to do the PowerPoint in. As well as the quiz feature with the templates that they have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Yoga Instructor
What do you like best?

Since it's a plug-in to Power Point, it's easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how easily sychronized elements like video, audio, presenter video and animations become unmapped when you save as a new file, try to collaborate on a file or save to a different location. No matter how careful I am, somehow elements always get unmapped when I'm editing or updating a previously developed project. If you add a presenter video to only some slides, the entire presentation is published with a different size outline and fonts than the standard, so it will look different than all the others you've created. The interactions and quizzes become unmapped and/or the fonts and display settings change when the software is updated. There's no way to seamlessly integrate the interactions - the user doesn't know what to do when they get to one. Also, the last slide has no "close" button so users don't know what to do at the end of a module. I wish there was a better simulations tool - the stock visuals are really bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are currently using Articulate, take the time to export all the audio, image and video files from quizmaker and engage and copy/paste the text in another file before recreating them in iSpring's version. I made the mistake of not doing this and when I removed the Articulate quizzes and interactions, it also deleted (permanently) the ones I recreated in iSpring.

Also, at first site and from reading all the tutorials, you would think there isn't a way to import MP4 videos because it's all about Flash. There's an 'import video' option within the narration manager, but it's only for the presenter video and will only play in the presenter video box. So, in order to add an MP4 instead of a Flash, you have to embed the video into PowerPoint (using PP toolbar - insert - video - choose play automatically). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to publish SCORM content with a combination of PPT animations, audio, quizzes and video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

iSpring has made creating our LMS trainings a breeze! Before we began using it, creating LMS was a tedious task and we had only a limited number of customized trainings available. Most we offered were "canned" trainings that didn't quite fit our needs, but were "close enough". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things we dislike about iSpring. Occasionally I will run into it not being able to put the training together like I first imagined, but there is usually a way to get it close to what I want.

I do note that their character selection for use during simulations is limited. There is not a wide variety of sex/race/age available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to using iSpring, our trainings were boxed, generalized trainings. Now we have customized trainings tailored to our company that are easy to produce and distribute. It has made it so much easier for us to roll out new and updated trainings and to insure compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The online support is magnificent.

Having developed many Powerpoint presentations over the years, iSpring have done a great job of merging their application seamlessly into Powerpoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Video screen capture and editing is not as good a other dedicated screen capture programs, but the merging of these videos is easy and then the animation and narration can be done in ISpring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting Instructor Led Training Material into eLearning material Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

As it is integrated into MS Powerpoint if you are familiar with that you will easily use this tool as well. It contains a lot of options for both creation the training material and also the quizzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I would not say that it is cheap... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it! Won't regret! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a training organization we receive more and more queries from our clients especially during these days if we can provide our services somehow online. By iSpring Suite we can transform the majority of our face to face training products into eLearning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

iSpring is very easy to use, its based on PowerPoint making it super fast and easy when it comes to developed content as it doesnt demand extra elearning knowledge from the developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The course menu design/implementation has a few limitations, for example, it takes the name of the slide for the menu, and when you have several slides on the same subject, you have to hide those slides to avoid repetition and manually create the navigation branching. Not difficult to do but takes quite some time. Im sure it will be updated in future versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use, quick to develop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster to develop than our previous software, our previous software gave us issue with the scorm tracking on large courses, iSpring can handle a large number of slides without issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The product we purchased from iSpring years ago has been a great value for our company. Testing & presentations have been enhanced because of the product & additional products have been purchased.

I big thank you to Nancy who recently helped me quickly resolve a licensing issue.

Thanks again!

-Kennzy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like this product - nothing to write here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing for new hires is handled effortlessly & efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.