Prezi

Prezi

(4,451)

Cloud-based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides.

Work for Prezi?

Learning about Prezi?

Prezi Reviews

Ask Prezi a Question
Showing 4,451 Prezi reviews
Rachel E.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Prezi
Nilka S.

"A different and creative way to create your presentations. "

What do you like best?

I really love the interface that has prezi is super intuitive, it's really easy to start creating slides and most importantly, it allows me to create a great visual impact on my presentations. The way in which the presentation is part of a whole, creates an excellent flow because at the beginning or end of the slide you can have an overview of the entire presentation. You can also export the presentation to different formats, and you only need to have a browser to view it. Being able to create presentations in the cloud, I have access at all times to the latest version of the presentation, especially if you have to make changes after each presentation.

What do you dislike?

Prezi's workflow is sometimes slow when loading and modifying presentations, especially when you don't have a stable connection. I also consider that for small businesses the cost can be high, although it is worth every dollar invested in price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to anyone who start using prezi, is a great tool, which allows you to create presentations with great visual impact, also has excellent templates that help organize your ideas and concepts according to the theme but without losing flexibility, as it has a high level of customization.

I have used prezi for business presentations, to present some projects and even when they are small ideas to implement in a project already in progress. I have found an improvement since the presentations have a strong visual impact which translates into better results in the presentations.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Gisela O.

"The best on the Internet to create very professional presentations"

What do you like best?

It has a large number of templates that adapt to different topics. Easy to use and has a very intuitive interface. What I like is that I can add very original transitions and give presentations more fluidity. I can reproduce the file both online and download it to the computer if a paid version of the program is available.

can also convert my powerpoint presentations to the prezi format, which saves me a lot of work and allows me to use my other files to enrich my presentations

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing to complain about, just to say that the free version lacks many features but it is normal to have to pay membership to enjoy all the features of the program. But in general I LOVE prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to impress and innovate with more dynamic presentations, Prezi is the solution. Highly recommended.

Prezi resolves the fact that some presentations can be boring and lack movement. This program keeps them entertaining and can interact better with the public making them more attractive and functional.

Virgilio M.

"Presenting a job was never more attractive and functional."

What do you like best?

As a publicist it is important and vital to have a platform that helps me generate a significant visual impact on my clients, it is one of the things I like most about Prezi, I get positive opinions and even congratulations every time I present a campaign or any business model. Another aspect that I like is the simplicity it offers its users, the work process is not complicated and it offers levels for your visual needs. In addition, you can easily improve presentations that come from PowerPoint without much difficulty. If you have language problems you can also choose your native language without problems. One of the things that is not said much is compatibility, you can work from different operating systems because it depends on a browser suitable for operation.

What do you dislike?

The offer could be more accessible, of course, it is worth investing in Prezi, of that there is no doubt, only that entrepreneurs can get difficulties to pay for their services, especially in developing countries. None of that affects the wonders and functional services they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without hesitation, it is one of the best current options for making better presentations that do not follow the traditional structure of slides that end up boring the audience. My colleagues are already asking me all the details to change to Prezi.

Being from presentation to presentation, my main problem is to capture and maintain the attention of each viewer, who are mainly clients of whom I need the interest to make sales or start-up business plans. Thanks to Prezi I have managed to innovate my presentations, which represents a greater interest in the information I present, and something very curious has happened to me since I have been implementing Prezi, a very beautiful expectation has been generated that makes me feel more motivated at the moment to speak in public.

michael L.

"An excellent tool for making very professional slides"

What do you like best?

Prezi resulted in a tool that can highlight online presentations to explain business issues, for introductory classes to people, teenage students or even new staff members, to help them understand what the new technologies that are opening the way, can be presented in all kinds of sites, to have functions that allow you to work without an Internet connection, is great fluid movements that contribute to the presentations.

What do you dislike?

The category of presentations does not have a quality of designs for presentations that require for new fields that are being known, to change of programs of designs of those who have worked a lot of time do not adapt quickly, standard options are not easily recognizable and presents problems of performance with equipment of low power.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Of the new platforms that have arisen to make online presentations and their automatic saving functions; that have contributed to solve problems caused by cuts with energy sources, the recommendation that I direct on Prezi is the ability to be able to give presentations to the taste of the user, or adapt them for those who are directed the presentation.

This presentation platform resulted from a hurried presentation to projects that were frozen in their growth process due to the priority of works that overshadowed the concentration of the team. This presentation could be converted into an explanation to divide and assign different tasks to capable personnel; ideally for particular cases, volunteering in teaching.

Alejandro A.

"Positive results generated in slides."

What do you like best?

The factor that has most struck me in its entirety about the platform "Prezi", is the quality of the templates that it provides me, these templates have a completely renewed design and it is a design that at a certain point provides me the accessibility to that my slides look presentable. Really Prezi with the help of these templates has become my main platform for slides, has helped me a lot in my company and has made it possible for me to have much more pleasant presentations for all my audience. Prezi is, the best implementation in the world.

What do you dislike?

One factor that has not caught my attention about Prezi is the ability it has for the slides to be presented on the desktop, the desktop application is too slow and does not provide the necessary speed so that you can have a slide show fluid and fast for visualization.

Thanks to the implementation of Prezi in the areas of my company, we have been able to make diapositories of all kinds, with a fully illustrated design and a design that we really liked. I have almost Quezi of Prezi, is a platform that is really worthwhile and this has shown with the positive results that has generated in my company.

Luciano A.

"An influential platform in the growth of the company."

What do you like best?

Previously, it was very difficult for us to make slides that have an exponential creativity for people who visualize these, however, since the implementation of Prezi in our company, everything changed drastically in a good way. What I like the most about Prezi, is that it allows me the possibility of having Prezi Classic and Prezi Next handy, in this way I have been able to use functions of the old Prezi and at the same time, use Prezi with new features and recent updates. In addition, with the possibility of accessing these two platforms together, I have been able to extract slides made in the old Prezi, and open them in the new Prezi with the same presentation and the same information organization.

What do you dislike?

I would like Prezi to provide me with a platform for desktops that is really worthwhile, since the current desktop application is quite slow to present the downloaded slides, each page of the slide is displayed very slowly and this makes reading very difficult of the information for the people who are visualizing it.

Thanks to the implementation of Prezi within our company, we have been very easy to organize information on our slides, we have also managed to add more presentation and design to each of them, a much more attractive design for all people. I hope that Prezi continues to show me these benefits for much longer, it has really been a very influential platform in the growth of my company.

Monish S.

"One of the best Presentation tool : Prezi"

What do you like best?

I have used several presentation tools till date and Prezi is the one that I like most. It does give many beautiful templates which makes your boring/linear presentation to a eye-catching presentation with many zoom. Prezi is a complete presentation software because it does have all the features required which is a thing I like a lot about Prezi.

Other than that the mobile application provided by Prezi is something that I like most since I can give presentation directly from my mobile which is a great thing.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about Prezi but I would definitely say that Prezi has a learning curve, you can not just start getting most out of Prezi from day one. You have to invest some time to make presentation fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a great presentation tool and it really helps you to create a presentation which really keeps your audience engaged because of it's beautiful templates. So I highly recommend Prezi to everyone.

I as a project manager give presentations very often and I use Prezi for it and it really helps me by letting me create presentations faster and save time for other higher priority tasks.

Subero Jhonson B.

"excellent for departmental presentations and meetings"

What do you like best?

with respect to this aplication web is very good since it has taken us out of trouble in presentations and conference that we carry out weekly called departmental with this I mean that it is a very powerful and very good software better than the software that comes in office packages, since that preziges many effects and animations that gives the presentation a unique touch

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any of this web application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it for the development of presentations like on TV in this way you will have a unique touch in your conferences you will be envied if you use this web application

my situation is that as a manager of a very important chain is very valuable the details that I observe in the company at the time of the departmental and I have suggested to my staff to use prezi so that the departmental have another style to the conventional since the intention is to make something very good above excellence thanks to prezi that is possible

Luis Gabriel B.

"Creation of customized slides."

What do you like best?

The creation of presentations and slides has become a fairly common task in my company and which is necessary for large parts of our company. What I liked the most about Prezi, is that it has too many templates which provide the slide, a better view, a much more pleasant way to visualize it and a much more renewed way so that when it comes to presenting them, they have a comfort when being visualized. I always hope to continue adding new templates, as this greatly simplifies the creation of slides and also, the presentation of them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this platform has such a poor desktop application, since when it comes to downloading the slides and presenting them from the desktop, it becomes a rather slow process and each of the pages of the presentation is viewed in a quite slow compared to its web version. I would like the application to have the same stay as from the web, to allow it to be fluid at all times.

Since I implemented Prezi in my company, I have managed to obtain great results for each of my presentations, being able to create slides with a better quality and the fact of being able to transfer all these slides through the network offered by this platform. Without a doubt, Prezi has been a more than perfect solution.

Alison M.

"Prezi - My feelings"

What do you like best?

Prezi is a great tool used to create presentations. It finds its application in many areas, but most of all in business. One of the most important advantages of Prezi for some users may be that there is a free package available that allows us to use most of the features needed to create a slide show. Prezi has a set of tools that make it easier for us to create presentations, including many templates that we can freely edit or create our own. What distinguishes us from other presentation programs is, above all, the fact that the premium is available on a dedicated platform, and also allows you to add many animations so that our presentation can attract the attention of the audience even more. It is worth mentioning that Prezi has a mobile application that allows us to open a presentation on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

- Required permanent access to the Internet.

- Presentations of larger sizes take quite a long time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a program that will allow you to create and edit presentations, you should consider using Prezi for this purpose, because it is available completely free of charge.

As a result of using Prezi, my daily presentations have become more attractive and are automatically saved in the cloud, so I don't have to worry about backups of the project I'm working on.

Engels V.

"the best application to create slides"

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the best applications to make the best worksheets because I like it a lot because in it I can express all my ideas you may have at the moment of wanting to make some sheets with very good formats by inserting downloaded images, audios or videos of any website, something else that I like about this application is that it meets many more options to develop a work than some other applications.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this application is that its free version has limited days, since to be able to enjoy the unlimited version of this application you have to pay. But otherwise I have no complaints about this application because it is very complete to make very good films.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application because with Prezi you can put your imagination and creativity more developed by your options to be able to make very good films since with other applications you can not have, in order in my work this application has been very good help.

This application helps my company a lot because all the work staff that use prezi can create some incredible sheets where they can help in a work conference by presenting their ideas through digital slides. Prezi benefits me a lot because thanks to this application I can have a better expression when it comes to a work exhibition since I can insert images or videos that have to do with my content that I have to expose.

"Prezi : The best in the market !!!"

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the best presentation tool because it has a very unique type of templates which are not old-school or linear, they are nodes which goes to specific path with zooms. It really is eye-catching.

Prezi has all the necessary features which are must for a presentation software which makes it a complete tool.

Prezi has the mobile application which really is highly optimized and bug free. And this application really comes handy.

The other thing that I like a lot about Prezi is that their customer support is very good.

What do you dislike?

Prezi is a platform which needs some time to get a grip on it, although you can find tutorials or guide videos online. Other than that Prezi is a perfect software for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a great tool at a good price. They have many plans to choose from. Prezi does provide a trial version so I highly recommend everyone to give it a try !

Being a project manager I give many presentations and I use Prezi for that. Prezi makes the presentation real fast with the help of it's eye-catching templates.

"Prezi : Present it in unique way !"

What do you like best?

I got introduced to Prezi by my colleague while he was giving a presentation with lot's of zoom in and out and beautiful template and to be honest I was stunned.

I have been using Prezi for a long now and it's user friendly UI is one of the best thing I find about it.

Prezi has all the necessary features that a modern presentation tool requires to have.

Also the best thing I find is you can give presentation using your mobile directly which sounds great to me ! There is a learning curve for Prezi, I would suggest you to invest some time learning Prezi so that you can take most out of it.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing I dislike about Prezi but I would suggest you to not to use a lot of zoom in and out in your presentation as it might make audience uncomfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is definitely recommended by me because of it's great features and beautiful templates. You can always have trial before buying a plan.

Presentations is a very useful thing in almost any industry. And we in our company use Prezi to create presentation since it is very easy and fun way to create it.

"Prezi : Present your presentation in a unique way !"

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the best online presentation platform available in the market.

I like the user interface of Prezi which is quiet clean and user friendly.

Along with that Prezi has all the necessary features that a presentation platform must have.

Prezi has many stunning templates which helps me make a presentation which is not boring linear. I can have multiple path and zoom to different nodes using Prezi's templates.

I also like the mobile application of Prezi which is quiet helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are not much things that I dislike about Prezi but I would say that Prezi should give the trial version with all the advanced features they have at least for 2-3 days so the buyer can make a decision better. Other than that I find Prezi perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a great presentation platform with many decent features. So yes I would definitely recommend you to give it a try .!!

Being a technical lead I give a lot of presentations and I use Prezi to make and present the presentation. The beautiful templates of Prezi helps me a lot in making eye-catching presentation at work.

Oscarina Z.

"Make your digital presentations and customize them to your style. "

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows me to create incredible digital presentations on the web, besides I can share them with all my colleagues, besides the moment of relizar my presentations, I have many models of templates that allows me to obtain good results in the elaboration of my presentations, captivating the audience with my visual creativity.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this application that to be able to use it you must have access to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO, IN THEIR WORKING ENVIRONMENT, ARE DEDICATED TO THE EXHIBITION OF THEMES, GAMES MEETINGS, AND TO ALL THOSE TECHNOLOGY LOVERS WHO WISH TO CARRY OUT DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER.

what problems has solved this application in my work, well my work as an engineer has allowed me to develop in the field of information exposure, in such a way since I started working with prezi my oral presentations have become more efficient. what benefits has generated pezi in my work well I have achieved good results at the time of making presentations, and exposing them in public, are presentations that I can develop and upload on the web and share with my colleagues.

"Prezi : Create Eye-catching Presentations !!!"

What do you like best?

I have used several presentation software but Prezi is by far the best I have used.

Prezi let's us make a presentation which is not linear, you can have a presentation which is going from one node which makes presentation really eye-catching.

Prezi can make a graphic-rich presentation which is really a good thing. Along with that Prezi has all the necessary features that one presentation software should have.

Prezi is a complete software which saves my time in making presentations.

What do you dislike?

Prezi has a learning curve you can not simply utilize it completely from day one. You have to invest some time to get grip on it. Other than that I find Prezi perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is one of the best presentation tool in market and it also gives trial so you should definitely give it a try !

Being a project manager I give presentations very often and I use Prezi for it. It really saves my time and creates the graphic-rich slides for me.

"Prezi : The best presentation tool you could find"

What do you like best?

Prezi is best presentation platform I have ever used. It has a lot of templates with zoom ins and zoom outs which are really eye-catching and that makes the audience engaged with the presentation easily.

Along with that it let's you create the presentation in collaborative manner which is something you will find useful if you work in a team.

I have used many presentation tools slidecamp, slidebot, power point and many more but nothing is as cool as Prezi.

What do you dislike?

I find Prezi perfect for me so no dislike from me yet. But I would say that they should give a trial for at least few days with all the functionalities so that user can make decision easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I do recommend Prezi to everyone it takes some time to get a grip on it but after that it will save your time in making presentation with it's beautiful templates.

Being a project delivery manager, I and my team give a lot of presentations and we use Prezi to make and present. Once you invest some time in it, you can make presentations really fast and that saves time.

Daniel M.

"If you want to make the best slides, use Prezi"

What do you like best?

I love Prezi, as it is a great option when giving dynamic presentations in which well used, offers great possibilities of understanding when explaining complex topics, boring topics that we can do thanks to our own creativity: exciting and original. The shifts in this presentation format for each painting we want to delve into really help me not to look for an animation that might seem excessive. The increases in images and distances from them are small details that make the presentations big.

What do you dislike?

However, it can be complicated to use for those who are rooted in more traditional presentation formats; such as Office PowerPoint, they can be confused by the variety of options that can be used, a mess of misplacing an animation in the wrong places.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended, a generation ahead of several tools that give us presentations. And when saved on the Internet, can save presentations to make known anywhere that has broadband connection, without the need to carry a storage device or our laptop to have it at hand.

We have made preliminaries of new projects presented in Prezi to cover a great quantity of content; in which sometimes it is necessary an excessive information so that they do not pass errors by high, handling great information the dynamics that Prezi contributes the small details that can cause serious errors at the time of a plan, it is easier to detect in the group of the meeting that is present.

Eduvimar Angeles L.

"Efficient tool for the best visual impact for presentations"

What do you like best?

personally it is a great tool that I like a lot thanks to that it gives me greater options to reach captivate the attention of the spectators, without any doubt it is the ideal help to organize, structure and manipulate the desired information in a creative, innovative and totally attractive way to fully capture the attention of the audience

What do you dislike?

I consider it to be the best presentation program since it offers an excellent platform and different functionalities and characteristics that allow us to capture ideas and information in the best way possible, the only thing that could limit its implementation is its cost since it is not a tool or completely free application and therefore the people or educational institutions would lose this great opportunity to move to a better level in terms of presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because once you use it you will not want to go back to another application or tool used previously, because it takes us to a high level in design, effects and innovation, always responding to what we are looking for when we want to provide information or material and for logic we want it to be received, processed and stored in the most efficient and productive way.

Prezi is an excellent tool that has given me better features to achieve dynamic presentations and quite intuitive to attract noticeably the attention of the viewers, that is the main benefit, but also it has allowed me to have quite creative predetermined templates that I can customize from the way you want it without having limitations in terms of adapting it to what you are looking for since it is also simple and easy to use. Another very important aspect is that thanks to this tool within the university where I do engineering work and I also offer training and classes I can follow up on the audience I want to invite to see the presentations, getting to know who they have seen them. On the other hand the problem of explaining a presentation and then having to send it by mail I left it to One side, now this great tool thanks to the fact that it is based on the cloud allows me to say ation is available on the web and can be downloaded.

Mike S.

"To impress and create great presentations"

What do you like best?

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks with the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that use a large canvas in which the presentation moves by sliding, scaling or rotating the frame. With this format, it is much easier to visualize the information and how the information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the larger image lighter compared to the slides.

While a programmed set of movements and frames is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken at any time to change the frame dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current frame would help answer this question.

Collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing easy real-time changes in a presentation. In addition to the changes in real time, there is a chat for current collaborators and the possibility of adding comments to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to the more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has problems breaking the habits of using other tools. The freedoms offered by Prezi can be negative to deliver a presentation, as it can distract during the creation and presentation of a presentation. A well-organized slide show will be more effective than a poorly organized Prezi.

Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download, present and integrate with other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you understand how Prezi works and how different it is, then it is very easy to create presentations with this application.

We have impressed many customers using Prezi. I think it is a perfect statement of our commitment, which will help maintain the commitment in the meeting.

Dale L.

"New way of presenting your thoughts!"

What do you like best?

Single page presentation with multiple paths to different nodes is a good way to keep the viewers involved to the presentation. It comes with large number of templates which helps to design a standard presentation.

What do you dislike?

The multi-platform support need some improvement. Prezi software application works very smooth but the web application requires a lot of resources. Even with a good connection the web application do not load properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a bit heavy tool. If you have lot of presentations on regular basis, go for it. Otherwise this product will be of no use. Also, Prezi is a very unique tool so when you use it, you will get to know.

Earlier we used to have monotonous way of presenting the slides. After we implemented the Prezi, it is very easy to present and viewers already love it. Seminars, Keynotes, department level meetings and project presentations are some of the places where we are using prezi.

Luis M.

""Prezi para realizar presentaciones""

What do you like best?

Es un excelente programa que no es necesario instalar, pùes se utiliza en línea. Permite realizar vistosas presentaciones multimedia, con una apariencia excelsa. Lo mejor de todo es que permite el trabajo colaborativo, esto es, que un grupo de personas que físicamente no están juntas, puedan elaborar un trabajo en grupo. Es muy fácil de usar y es gratis (en sus versiones más simples, pues también hay plan de pago).

What do you dislike?

Si no tienes conexión a internet o la pierdes, pues no puedes usarla. Esto parece una tontería pero puede llegar a ser un problema. Es un poco dificil de utilizar al principio, pero se aprende rápido. Hay varios planes de pago, el gratuito lógicamente viene algo pelado.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pruebenlo! Yas vereis que bonitas presentaciones se pueden realizar. Dinámicas y vistosas.

Presentaciones de productos ern le mundo laboral de forma dinámica y vistosa. En el mundo de la educaicón permite a los chicos trabajar sin tener que quedar todos juntos y elaborar vistosas presentaciones a modo de resumen de uno de los temas explicado por el profesor, por ejemplo.

Oliver W.

"An innovative and creative option as presentations."

What do you like best?

Prezi is a very good option in terms of preparing presentations, its tools are complete and creative and one of the aspects that stands out is the zoom that can be applied to the slides, which is very useful in terms of images since it is they show more clearly, as well as it can be structured in a more practical way the slides in general.

What do you dislike?

Despite being based on an intuitive interface, it can be very confusing for new users, since it is very different in terms of tool handling, unlike other presentation products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it is highly recommended you have a version of test in which you can obtain an experience in terms of use, all the presentations can be saved in your Prezi account as well as the changes made, it can also be stored in our physical devices.

It has served in the use of presentations for events, seminars and projects in which it has been possible to provide an approach to information in a more creative, elegant and understandable way.

Véronique Q.

"Prezi - Slideshows don't have to be boring "

What do you like best?

Prezi is the solution for creating presentations. The main advantage of Prezi is the fact that this tool has a free package, so we can test its capabilities before deciding to purchase. Another big advantage is the easy-to-use interface, which can be handled by all users. Prezi allows us to create dynamic presentations that can be very interesting to the audience. It is worth mentioning the possibility of editing the available template or creating your own. Prezi enables collaboration on a file so that we can work on a single file with the team. Thanks to the fact that it is available online, we can use it on a selected system.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any significant disadvantages in Prezi other than the fact that the plans are too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform that will allow you to collaborate on slide shows, you should consider trying out Prezi, especially since they have a trial package that will allow you to test the functionality of the plans.

Thanks to using Prezi I can make interesting presentations that attract attention to presentations for customers.

Emily G.

"La mejor forma de hacer presentaciones."

What do you like best?

Una de las cosas que mas me gusta acerca de este software son los efectos de transición, tiene demasiados y son geniales porque no son demasiado llamativas y no pierden el hilo de la idea anterior, ayudan muy bien a conectar toda la información. La versión gratuita trae muchas herramientas y variedad, es como si prácticamente usar la versión paga, es realmente genial para alguien como yo que no necesita demasiado. Las plantillas para el fondo son geniales, puedo poner la temática que desee y que contraste mejor con lo que se va a exponer dentro de la presentación. Es muy fácil de usar, el video tutorial del inicio es magnifico, breve y preciso para entender lo básico y ponerse manos a la obra.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no me molesta demasiado el que no se pueda trabajar sin internet en el software, pero hay veces donde al ultimo minuto voy en el transporte revisando la presentación y debo modificar algo, pero no puedo sino hasta que llego a la oficina para hacerlo. Creo que estaría genial que pudiesen al menos hacerse correcciones sin internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo altamente Prezi porque si trabajas con clientes, es importante que la comunicación y explicación sea efectiva, instantánea y reciproca, por lo cual, utilizar este software para explicar cualquier tópico es absolutamente fantástico. Es dinámico, creativo y profesional, no tardaras mucho haciendo una presentación y los beneficios comunicativos que te traerá serán grandes.

El mayor problema que he solucionado con Prezi ha sido el de encontrar la manera mas dinámica y explicativa para exponerle a mis clientes los planes, proyectos y estrategias de marketing que se estructuraron para sus marcas. Como Community Manager, debo construir estrategias y grillas de contenido cada mes para que estas puedan se aprobadas por los clientes y posteriormente poder trabajar en ello en las plataformas sociales, sin embargo, a veces la información era demasiada y muy técnica lo cual podía terminar en una presentación aburrida donde los clientes quedaban con muchas dudas. Al comenzar a utilizar Prezi para esas presentaciones, me facilito muchas mas el trabajo. Soy capaz ahora de crear presentaciones entretenidas, donde todas las ideas estén conectadas de forma breve y puntual, los diferentes efectos le dan dinamismo sin quitarle lo profesional, las estrategias para cada red y el plan de trabajo digital son fáciles de incorporar, así como las métricas del alcance del mes en las plataformas sociales, y los clientes logran entender todo y sentirse personalmente conectado con lo expuesto. Este software realmente cambio mi manera de trabajar a una mas efectiva y comunicativa.

ICOFAYC R.

"Great Presentation Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can make very professional looking presentations. Prezi is way better than Microsoft Powerpoint in the sense that it gives your presentations energy. With powerpoint, you have just a simple and lifeless presentation. However, with Prezi, you are able to add nice transitions and bring some energy into a presentation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you aren't able to add transitions within a page without having to make completely new text boxes. One huge thing is that Prezi only has a very small variety of themes available for free. If you want a nice theme then you will be forced to but one. The nice themes typically range from about six dollars to twenty dollars. Another thing is that there are not many websites that will even offer themes for Prezi. However, almost all theme sites have themes for Microsoft Powerpoint. Finally, you can not contact a live agent without having a premium plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend it! It really does give presentations a very energetic feel. Every single presentation I have given was made so much better with Prezi. It is a free alternative to powerpoint and it is also very easy to use. You don't have to struggle to make a presentation and if you do need help, you can always contact Prezi support.

We really like how it takes our presentation to a whole new level. We can finally bring some energy to our presentations. We have noticed that judges prefer Prezi because of how it's different.

Melissa C.

"Da la oportunidad de mejorar tus presentaciones exponencialmente."

What do you like best?

Con prezi puedo realizar excelentes presentaciones, que lucen totalmente atractivas y profesionales. Cambio de forma drástica la forma tradicional y aburrida de pasar las presentaciones con deslizamientos, uno detrás de otro. Me encanta que puedo hacer zoom en los elementos claves y específicos de los cuales se esta hablando y luego alejarse para avanzar con el siguiente punto, guiando a los espectadores a través de la presentación con las sutiles animaciones y transiciones, de forma que involucras completamente al publico.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de que es un software asombroso, tiene sus pequeños problemas:

-Necesitas obligatoriamente conexión a internet, una buena conexión.

-No se puede guardar la presentación y utilizarla o modificarla sin conexión.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Prezi porque es una herramienta de trabajo útil y necesaria, te ayuda a realizar presentaciones totalmente originales y entretenidas. Lo recomiendo al 100%.

Utilizo Prezi para presentar las estrategias de marketing en las redes sociales a los clientes. Debido a mi trabajo como Community es necesario que realice presentaciones demostrativas de como se desarrollara la estrategia de marketing de la marca en las redes; cuando hacia las presentaciones en PowerPoint estas eran muy simples y escuetas, en cambio cuando empece a realizarlas con Prezi me permite explotar toda mi creatividad en las presentaciones de modo que las hago completamente dinámicas y entretenidas, de forma que la presentación se vuelve toda una experiencia gracias a todos los efectos y transiciones que tiene. Usualmente los clientes quedan encantados y se entretienen viendo la presentación.

LIDYS V.

"Title: DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS ESPECIALLY FOR THE WEB. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application: I really like this application, since I can make, edit and share presentations, in a very easy and didactic way. The best thing is that I can make and share digital presentations online, also when I need to research any information prezi is my best option. It also gives me a great variety of templates to develop different models of presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this application: To work with prezi you need the internet, you can use it for free but for a limited time, to use it in an unlimited way, you must pay. Mandatory you need an account to be able to use it. At the beginning it is a little complicated to access through its different ranges of options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because I would recommend this program: I recommend it because it can be used for free, prezi is an application that I recommend to any company, institution or natural person, it is an excellent application, it allows us to make digital presentations with good definition, background music, videos, images, it is also very easy to use, you can make conceptual maps and geometric figures is an excellent application to make beautiful and very striking presentations that capture the attention of users.

How the application has solved problems, in our company: most of the time when we do research in prezi we find the best results, it allows us to make approximations of each of the objects of the presentation. It is a very didactic application as learning tools, it allows us to make digital presentations about the different topics in the university and to attach videos that are reproduced automatically. What benefits it has generated: Making presentations not in a linear way, but with very diverse didactic structures, allows me to express my ideas through concept maps, which is the most I use in my work environment.

Vanessa A.

"La mejor forma de realizar presentaciones. "

What do you like best?

Las cosas que mas me gustan de Prezi son:

-Hace mas dinámica y entretenida las presentaciones.

-Puedes pasar las diapositivas con tu teléfono sin necesidad de estar cerca del computador.

-Puedes trabajar desde el mismo navegador, sin necesidad de instalar algún programa.

-Tiene efectos y animaciones únicas que lo diferencian del PowerPoint y lo hace mas único, como el zoom que amplia el elemento que quieras y leer la información.

-Puedo incorporar vídeos o imágenes.

-Es pago pero la versión gratis es igual de funcional, y se puede trabajar.

-Puedo ver la presentación desde cualquier dispositivo.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que puedo decir malo de Prezi es que no tiene una versión offline tienes que trabajar a juro conectado a alguna red, de modo que limita la experiencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Prezi para aquellas personas que quieran hacer sus presentaciones mas dinámicas y entretenidas, gracias a sus efectos, transiciones y zooms, harán que tus presentaciones luzcan profesionales y sean de agrado para tu publico. En serio lo recomiendo, es lo mejor!

Migre de PowerPoint a Prezi buscando algo mas único y dinámico en cuanto a presentaciones, lo he estado utilizando desde entonces, para las presentaciones de la universidad, y ahora para realizar las presentaciones de las estrategia publicitaria en redes sociales para los clientes. Ya que soy la creadora de contenido, estoy encargada de realizar y presentar la estrategia publicitaria a los clientes, gracias a Prezi las presentaciones son dinámicas y entretenidas, cosa que a los clientes les gusta ya que le presentamos nuestro trabajo de una manera muy creativa y profesional. A pesar de que utilizamos la versión gratuita, no ha sido algo limitante a la hora de realizar las presentaciones, estas lucen muy profesionales y puedo integrarle imágenes y vídeos si quiero, de modo que puedo personalizar la presentación adaptándola a la marca.

Nancy S.

"A fun presentation style, but some drawbacks"

What do you like best?

I love the way that Prezi can provide an exciting presentation, in the hands of someone who can master its aesthetics. I have been to Prezi presentations that have just been amazing in the ways that it allows you to integrate so many media formats together. I love its potential for non-linear style.

What do you dislike?

In the classroom, I've had students tell me that they got motion-sickness watching Prezis with a lot of movement. I have also had that experience in a few presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that Prezi is a really fun and useful tool. The only caveat is that some viewers experience motion sickness if you use too much movement in your presentation. I love that it emulates mind mapping; moving around from thought to thought in a non-linear fashion makes it unique.

I love the way that you can remotely present with Prezi!

"Todos participan en PRezi. No te quedes fuera."

What do you like best?

Me encanta prezi, y lo que más es:

- Se puede ejecutar desde un navegador sin necesidad de realizar aburridas instalaciones adicionales.

- Funciona en la nube, esto me permite compartir mis trabajos para que todo el mundo, desde cualquier lugar del mundo, desde cualquier dispositivo, pueda leer mis trabajos.

- Funciona en la nube, sí, ya se que lo he dicho ya, pero esto me va a permitir también trabajar en equipo con multitud de colaboradores, tantos como yo desee, ,y con un gran controlador de versiones para que todo el mundo tenga la última versión.

- Las diapositivas o slides de prezi son muy atractivas, y más originales que lasofrecidas por los tradicionales software que existen de presentaciones.

- Prezi ofrece multitud de zooms, transiciones, efectos especiales visuales y de sonido, etc, para hacer más atractivo que nunca tus murales o trabajos.

- Prezi es de pago, pero la versión mas simple es grauita y plenamente funcional, siempre que no necesites de mecanismos complejos.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de prezi es que si no tienes adquirida una versión comercial, y por tanto me refiero a una de pago, la seguridad que te ofrecen no es muy alta, siendo tu trabajo obligatoriamente comaprtido en los repositorios de prezi, algo que no es lo más ideal para datos e información de carácter sensible.

No te quedará otra que contratar la suscripción si no deseas pasar por el aro.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi nos gusta mucho, las presentaciones son realmente atractivas y originales, además es muy fácil compartir para que todos los miembros de mi equipo puedan participar en la elaboración del trabajo de presentación. Además se puede controlar la gestión de todo el proceso desde el teléfono móvil.

Se utiliza para la realización de trabajos en grupo con los alumnos y su posterior presentación en clase, potenciando el trabajo colaborativo en equipo y en la nube, desde multiples dispositivos como ordenadores, tabletas y smartphones.

yosbel r.

"Prezi"

What do you like best?

Prezi is great as software for dynamic presentations with visual impact, zoom. It has storage in a USB drive or in the cloud. Smart presentations, contains a bank of images, diagrams and predetermined graphics to customize your design.

What do you dislike?

The presentation load is slow and the free version has certain limitations. In an opportunity in an online presentation you should play a video and it was halfway through playback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because the presentations have a large bank of images, graphics, diagrams and designs to customize to make presentations worthy of a professional without having previous knowledge of design.

1.- The use of variety of templates with novel designs.

2.- The migration of presentations in PowerPoint to Prezi thanks to the converter allows not to start from scratch.

3.- Presentations of high visual and dynamic impact

Sanjay S.

"Decent presentation tool"

What do you like best?

Prezi provides a great environment to produce presentations with its unique transitions and graphics. The ability to produce a presentation fluidly within a browser is a major plus. Additionally a great advantage is being able to access Prezi files across devices.

What do you dislike?

Although Prezi is very intuitive and readily accessible, it falls short in terms of features. Competitors such as MS Powerpoint provide a toolbox with substantially more functionality. Lack of such tools makes Prezi difficult to justify for important presentations or meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a great tool for making simple presentations. However it lacks many features and abilities to be used for more serious buisness presentations.

My main use for Prezi has been to address smaller/casual meeting environments. Prezi provides a great platform to build presentations on the go and an easier UI than powerpoint online.

Cesar C.

"a tool to facilitate any conference"

What do you like best?

the dynamic form to execute the presentations, the format to generate movements that support the ideas to be exhibited, as well as the originality in the templates. Also the possibility of including some documents, images and texts that facilitate the exponent to deepen in the theme with the support of image and audio reports to involve a more people who listen to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

In my experience with the use of this tool, it can be said that the way to develop or elaborate the presentations is complicated, certain design skills are needed to be able to properly place the images and words required by the lecturer to maximize exposure. On the other hand, Prezi needs certain office skills so that the designer can optimally perform the presentation, that is to say that at the beginning the tool is complicated and not very accessible with certain users who do not have much control over the use of a PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use or try the tool is dynamic, fun and gives an additional bonus to any presentation improving the experience of service users

Prezi, supports me in the different conferences and exhibitions that I do every day as a teacher and professional in the financial area, this tool is very versatile and dynamic at the time of addressing my students and entrepreneurs who have little information about finances and sciences administrative, allowing me to deal with complicated issues with visual or audiovisual support that facilitates learning more effectively.

Edward C.

"The most elegant way to make our presentations "

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the softwares that differentiate our company from the rest when working in the oil business of our country. Powerpoint has always been the standard but prezi is everyday changing that fact, the content created with it feels completely fresh and dynamic, the presentations are not tedious and are presented in such a different way to what is accustomed

What do you dislike?

With the great potential that it has, it seems to me that only two difficulties can be seen. The first has nothing to do with the software, because if the person makes a very dynamic presentation with too many distractors, he will lose the viewer's attention and the other is that if not you have internet you can not show the presentation but with the advantages it has is something that does not detract from its potential

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi, Easy to Use, Anytime, Anywhere and Anyway

If we really want to impress our clients or convince them of our idea, the best way to do it is to use this application. since we use this software for our presentations we have noticed the satisfaction of our bosses and clients. the scope of this simple application is invaluable.

Vanessa T.

"Prezi"

What do you like best?

Prezi es una herramienta online, que funciona desde un navegador, y por tanto es multiplataforma porque correrá en cualquier ordenador, tablet o teléfono móvil.

Ofrece varias versiones de usa, una de ellas gratuitas, pero las más completas son de pago.

Nos permite crear diapositivas de un modo muy diferente al resto de sus principales programas competidores, porque no utiliza la clásica forma de diapositiva o slide, sino que se utilizan como desplazamientos y zooms por un mural. Esto nos permite sorprender aa nuestra audiencia, con atractivas creaciones y con un toque de originalidad.

La versión gratuita es funcional y apta para hacer cualquier diseño, solo necesitamos registrarnos con una cuenta de correo electrónico en la pagina oficial de Prezi.

El programa, nada más abrirse inicia un tutorial haciendo el proceso muy sencillo e intuitivo.

Otro aspecto ideal de Prezi es que puedes compartir tus creaciones con los miembros de trabajo de tu equipo para así poder trabajar colaborativamente.

Prezi puede sincronizar varios dispositivos, de tal forma que puedes por ejemplo manejar el control de una presentación desde un teléfono móvil mientras se expone un trabajo desde un ordenador de escritorio con un cañón de luz conectado y proyectando a una pantalla gigante.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de Prezi es que las opciones más completas están únicamente ofrecidas mediante suscripción de pago.

Otro problema tiene que ver con la seguridad de la aplicación, ocurre que si usas la versión gratuita debes dejar públicos y accesibles todos tus trabajos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi totalmente recomendado para realizar estupendas presentaciones trabajando de forma online y en cooperativo.

En nuestra corporación, se utiliza ya desde hace cuatro o cinco años la herramienta online llamada Prezi como metodología de trabajo en clase mediante la cual los estudiantes exponen diversos trabajos a lo largo de un curso escolar. De esta forma pueden trabajar de forma colaborativa en un proyecto reduciendo el número de veces que deben reunirse físicamente en un mismo lugar, pudiendo trabajar en ello cada uno desde su casa y dispositivo.

Melodie P.

"Beautiful, standout presentations"

What do you like best?

I used Prezi through most of my college career and within my presentations as an instructor for merit badge courses- the presentation is really stunning and holds interest better than your standard presentation software.

What do you dislike?

Offline access to presentations is sometimes clunky with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure your connection is stable. Prezi is a power house but offline is clunky. DO save an offline copy, just in case, but try to have an internet connection when using.

Prezi elevated hum drum, hard to slog through presentations. Especially with merit badge courses- 10 year old boys do not care to be talked at with a stagnant, clinical presentation. Prezi helped me wake it up, shake it up, and add visual interest. A beautiful thing about presentation mode- it really helps you bring your thoughts full circle, as the presentation naturally loops through your slides starting with the overarching look at the themes presented.

"Prezi para imrpesionar a tu audiencia."

What do you like best?

En Prezi vamos a encontrar un software para realizar atractivas presentaciones muy alejadas de los diseños y estilos tradicionales marcados por programas como PowerPoint, Imrpess o SlideShare.

Este rompedor e innovador programa llamado Prezi funciona en la nube, permitiendo elaborar de forma cooperativa presentaciones a varios niveles, con una interfaz muy sencilla de usar.

Además es compatible con cualquier dispositivo eléctrico con un navegador instalado.

What do you dislike?

Prezi no funciona si no hay conexión. Prezi no funciona tampoco bien en equipos de gama baja o muy antiguos, puede llegar a dejar congelado al ordenador.

Prezi ofrece una versión completa y funcional en su versión gratuita, pero se nos queda muy limitada en cuanto a opciones, sobre todo en materia de seguridad, pues cualquier presentación hecha con la licencia básica (gratis) queda pública y compartida con cualquier usuario registrado en Prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi tiene versión gratuita, así que pruébala!! ´Quedarás encantado con lo sencillo que es realizar impresionantes presentaciones muy alejadas del estilo tradicional de los programas de diapositivas.

Nos sirve tanto a nivel coorporativo para ser utilizado en nuestras reuniones con los diferentes departamentos del centro, como a nivel educativo en las aulas para enseñar a los alumnos a realizar presentaciones. Utilizamos la versión gratuita así que no nos supone gasto alguno. Estamos muy contentos con Prezi y a los estudiantes les encanta.

Aprajeeta S.

"Worthy tool for live business presentations"

What do you like best?

The initial effect of Prezi of zoom in and zoom out makes it catchy to attract the customer's attention in the first go. I made a series of presentations for my company in same and yes I adored making them. As the basic frame themes are already given, as a newbie I didn't have much to do and then too I came up with an extraordinarily attractive presentation. So, I surely prefer it when you have patience and a thought of making an impressive set.

What do you dislike?

You can't download a ppt version in .pptx format. I mean that's seriously odd that a presentation tool is not letting you download the same in the most common presentation file formats. It works firm with Windows 10 and above and then with the mac series but again is not compatible with Linux that used in the majority of the IT firms. Live link sharing makes the presentation happen, but without internet, things gonna be slow and that's what I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A team of the Prezi should look for more updates such that it could be easily compatible with the other OS's as well should be more easy to access even in low memory and not-so-good internet memory.

In the scenario of coming with something out of the box, Prezi helped me to prove my idea of presentation that can make you say WOW!

Sandra S.

"Prezi. Presentaciones digitales "

What do you like best?

Incluye un tutorial muy útil la primera vez que te creas la cuenta que te da las pautas a seguir para realizar tu primer trabajo de exposición.

Es muy fácil de usar, a los chicos les encanta porque con poco tiempo la apariencia de su proyecto queda muy profesional, dinámica y potente.

Los estudiantes pueden usar sus smartphone a modo de mando a distancia, para ir moviéndose por la presentación realizada en Prezi.

De forma gratuita ya se puede tener licencia de uso, aunque lógicamente con menos prestaciones que la premium.

Está en multes idiomas.

Facilita el trabajo colaborativo, los miembros de un proyecto pueden trabajar en el mismo sin estar físicamente en una misma habitación.

Efectos muy rimbombantes, de zoom y outzoom..

What do you dislike?

Si no adquieres la versión de pago, la privacidad de tu trabajo queda comprometida pues no puedes compartirlo con quien tu quieras, sino que esta público, al alcance de cualquiera que lo busque por Internet.

Necesitamos conexión a Internet para poderlo utilizar en clase, al igual que un proyector.

Para las exposiciones de los estudiantes es muy útil por lo vistosa que es y lo agradecido que es el software, pero para usarla yo como profesora, no me acaba de gustar tanto movimiento, pues puede distraerlos. Prefiero el Powerpoint para una clase magistral por parte del docente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que tus estudiantes utilicen Prezzi, anímales!! Les permitira trabajar sin tener que quedar físicamente en el mismo sitio al ser una herramienta online. Crearán poderosas presentaciones muy dinámicas y atractivas.

Además puedes emperzar con la versión gratuita y completar más adelante con la premium.

Hacer presentaciones de forma sencilla, rápida, vistosas y sorprendentes.

Los alumnos han aprendido una nueva aplicación diferente a la clásica solución de Google Presentaciones o Power point.

Desarrollar y fomentar el trabajo en equipo de los estudiantes.

Veronica P.

"Prezi"

What do you like best?

Prezi es una herramienta en línea para realizar presentaciones originales, dinámicas y llamativas.

Lo primero que podemos decir es que hay varias opciones:

Básica: es gratis, pero trae lo básico para sorprender con nuestra presentación.

Plus, que trae la estándar pero con más funciones avanzadas, control de privacidad y permite el trabajo cuando no se dispone de conexión.

Ventajas:

Podemos crear presentaciones dinámicas y de mapas conceptuales.

Movimientos característicos de prezi no disponibles en las alternativas como PowerPoint. Dicho movimiento consiste en hacer zoom de de objetos que se amplían con más información.

Permite el ytrabajo colaborativo en línea de los equipos de trabajo.

Las presentaciones siempre que tengamos red estarán en la nube sin necesidad de caragr con DVDs, pendrives u otros dispositvos externos.

Las presentaciones admiten reproducción de videos.

What do you dislike?

Para empresas, hay que pagar 60€ al mes para poder disponer de funciones analíticas y de formación en línea avanzada.

Si no disponemos de conexión y no tenemos una versión de pago, no podremos trabajar sin red ni realizar la presentación.

Tiene una curva de aprendizaje elevada los primeros días de uso.

Prezi es incompatible con explorer. Solo funciona con Firefox, Chrome, Edge y Safari.

Prezi requiere unos requisitos bastante elevados en un pc( mínimo 4GB de RAM), por lo que en ordenadores antiguos puede ir lento o no funcionar correctamente.

Si no coges una versión de pago, tu seguridad puede quedar comprometida, pues cualquiera en con cuenta en prezi puede encontrarla y acceder a ella.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi es caro en sus versiones Premium, pero con la básica, si no nos importa que nuestra presentación este en los repositorios públicos de prezi, contaremos con un software en línea de diseño de presentaciones de manera gratuita y apta para trabajar en línea de forma colaborativa entre todos los de un grupo de personas sin necesidad de estar juntos físicamente.

Realizar presentaciones de estilo profesional y captar la atención de los espectadores te permite darte ese plus extra a la hora de convencer a tu público con el producto que estamos ofreciendo, en caso de ventas, o en caso de formación a captar el interés de los alumnos.

Con prezi Analytics puedes tener un feedback de los usuarios que han abierto tus presentaciones y las veces que se han visualizado paraprosperar.

Parth T.

"Prezi for making boring Work Fun!!!"

What do you like best?

Prezi provide us with lot of templates which can fit in every background. it provides various animations to make it more attractive and can really win hearts of viewers. The ease with which presentations can be made is mesmerising. Also hyperlink are also very good.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of prezi is that it will require internet connection for presentation purpose also. U can't do anything without it. Also prezi is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will surely recommend using prezi for people who really which to save some time and want to make present his/her work with creativity and some style!! Also it will provide you will many variety of templates and animations to make your works easy and with lighting speed. So guyzz use PREZI and show some CREATIVITY with style and simplicity

Making regular presentations with ease and fun, which was one of the most boring and tedious task before when everyone used to make presentations using MS office or some similar softwares.

Kruti P.

"Ease with creativity"

What do you like best?

I m using press from long time for preparing all my presentations. It gives us varieties of templates to choose from, also the animations are so creative and attractive that it can easily be used to convince the viewer.

What do you dislike?

Likewise there is nothing to dislike about prezi but yes for me the price is the biggest drawback. In addition to it the access is limited as it can't be used without internet.Also sometimes the freedom of editing makes it too difficult to create similar objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best online software available for making presentations for professional purpose. It provides us with a bunch of option to choose and yes suggestions are really good. Also u can express ur creativity using animations available in it,

Normally without using prezi it was taking hours to make a good presentation but with using prezi it can be completed within minutes. The saved time can really be used for many other works!!!

Felix Alejandro V.

"excellent software, good for group presentations and informative slides."

What do you like best?

is very easy to use, also its dynamism is incredible that is the aspect that generates more emotion, it is very pleasant to the view of the person who receives the information is a simpler way to present information. also has a great function of zooming to all the desired parts of the slide that is extremely good because I can adapt the slides according to the people who are going to pre-stress them and gives a more dynamic touch to the slides.

What do you dislike?

the access is limited since it requires to be united to the Internet network, this is very unfavorable, it is something extremely bad since in occasions it makes me lose valuable time, wait for the computer to enter in connection with the network it bumps a little slow in my country and its use is complex in some occasions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They should enable the function of being able to use this great software without having to be connected to an internet network, this would facilitate its use and also would give more pleasure in the market since it would attract many people in search of obtaining the services of the application.

It has the facility to attract people with its great dynamism. It is very simple to advertise any product because its great dynamism makes people want to read the information that the slides offer and allows to get the information in projection mode

Olivia F.