(4,410)

Cloud-based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides.

Work for Prezi?

Learning about Prezi?

Prezi Reviews

Ask Prezi a Question
Showing 4,410 Prezi reviews
Prezi review by Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Prezi
Prezi review by Engels V.
Engels V.

"the best application to create slides"

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the best applications to make the best worksheets because I like it a lot because in it I can express all my ideas you may have at the moment of wanting to make some sheets with very good formats by inserting downloaded images, audios or videos of any website, something else that I like about this application is that it meets many more options to develop a work than some other applications.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this application is that its free version has limited days, since to be able to enjoy the unlimited version of this application you have to pay. But otherwise I have no complaints about this application because it is very complete to make very good films.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application because with Prezi you can put your imagination and creativity more developed by your options to be able to make very good films since with other applications you can not have, in order in my work this application has been very good help.

This application helps my company a lot because all the work staff that use prezi can create some incredible sheets where they can help in a work conference by presenting their ideas through digital slides. Prezi benefits me a lot because thanks to this application I can have a better expression when it comes to a work exhibition since I can insert images or videos that have to do with my content that I have to expose.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Prezi review by Harsh P.
Harsh P.

"Prezi : Present it in unique way !"

What do you like best?

I got introduced to Prezi by my colleague while he was giving a presentation with lot's of zoom in and out and beautiful template and to be honest I was stunned.

I have been using Prezi for a long now and it's user friendly UI is one of the best thing I find about it.

Prezi has all the necessary features that a modern presentation tool requires to have.

Also the best thing I find is you can give presentation using your mobile directly which sounds great to me ! There is a learning curve for Prezi, I would suggest you to invest some time learning Prezi so that you can take most out of it.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing I dislike about Prezi but I would suggest you to not to use a lot of zoom in and out in your presentation as it might make audience uncomfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is definitely recommended by me because of it's great features and beautiful templates. You can always have trial before buying a plan.

Presentations is a very useful thing in almost any industry. And we in our company use Prezi to create presentation since it is very easy and fun way to create it.

Prezi review by Hardik S.
Hardik S.

"Prezi : Present your presentation in a unique way !"

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the best online presentation platform available in the market.

I like the user interface of Prezi which is quiet clean and user friendly.

Along with that Prezi has all the necessary features that a presentation platform must have.

Prezi has many stunning templates which helps me make a presentation which is not boring linear. I can have multiple path and zoom to different nodes using Prezi's templates.

I also like the mobile application of Prezi which is quiet helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are not much things that I dislike about Prezi but I would say that Prezi should give the trial version with all the advanced features they have at least for 2-3 days so the buyer can make a decision better. Other than that I find Prezi perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is a great presentation platform with many decent features. So yes I would definitely recommend you to give it a try .!!

Being a technical lead I give a lot of presentations and I use Prezi to make and present the presentation. The beautiful templates of Prezi helps me a lot in making eye-catching presentation at work.

Prezi review by Oscarina Z.
Oscarina Z.

"Make your digital presentations and customize them to your style. "

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows me to create incredible digital presentations on the web, besides I can share them with all my colleagues, besides the moment of relizar my presentations, I have many models of templates that allows me to obtain good results in the elaboration of my presentations, captivating the audience with my visual creativity.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this application that to be able to use it you must have access to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO, IN THEIR WORKING ENVIRONMENT, ARE DEDICATED TO THE EXHIBITION OF THEMES, GAMES MEETINGS, AND TO ALL THOSE TECHNOLOGY LOVERS WHO WISH TO CARRY OUT DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER.

what problems has solved this application in my work, well my work as an engineer has allowed me to develop in the field of information exposure, in such a way since I started working with prezi my oral presentations have become more efficient. what benefits has generated pezi in my work well I have achieved good results at the time of making presentations, and exposing them in public, are presentations that I can develop and upload on the web and share with my colleagues.

Prezi review by Tanush K.
Tanush K.

"Prezi : Create Eye-catching Presentations !!!"

What do you like best?

I have used several presentation software but Prezi is by far the best I have used.

Prezi let's us make a presentation which is not linear, you can have a presentation which is going from one node which makes presentation really eye-catching.

Prezi can make a graphic-rich presentation which is really a good thing. Along with that Prezi has all the necessary features that one presentation software should have.

Prezi is a complete software which saves my time in making presentations.

What do you dislike?

Prezi has a learning curve you can not simply utilize it completely from day one. You have to invest some time to get grip on it. Other than that I find Prezi perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prezi is one of the best presentation tool in market and it also gives trial so you should definitely give it a try !

Being a project manager I give presentations very often and I use Prezi for it. It really saves my time and creates the graphic-rich slides for me.

Prezi review by Bharat V.
Bharat V.

"Prezi : The best presentation tool you could find"

What do you like best?

Prezi is best presentation platform I have ever used. It has a lot of templates with zoom ins and zoom outs which are really eye-catching and that makes the audience engaged with the presentation easily.

Along with that it let's you create the presentation in collaborative manner which is something you will find useful if you work in a team.

I have used many presentation tools slidecamp, slidebot, power point and many more but nothing is as cool as Prezi.

What do you dislike?

I find Prezi perfect for me so no dislike from me yet. But I would say that they should give a trial for at least few days with all the functionalities so that user can make decision easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I do recommend Prezi to everyone it takes some time to get a grip on it but after that it will save your time in making presentation with it's beautiful templates.

Being a project delivery manager, I and my team give a lot of presentations and we use Prezi to make and present. Once you invest some time in it, you can make presentations really fast and that saves time.

Prezi review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"If you want to make the best slides, use Prezi"

What do you like best?

I love Prezi, as it is a great option when giving dynamic presentations in which well used, offers great possibilities of understanding when explaining complex topics, boring topics that we can do thanks to our own creativity: exciting and original. The shifts in this presentation format for each painting we want to delve into really help me not to look for an animation that might seem excessive. The increases in images and distances from them are small details that make the presentations big.

What do you dislike?

However, it can be complicated to use for those who are rooted in more traditional presentation formats; such as Office PowerPoint, they can be confused by the variety of options that can be used, a mess of misplacing an animation in the wrong places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended, a generation ahead of several tools that give us presentations. And when saved on the Internet, can save presentations to make known anywhere that has broadband connection, without the need to carry a storage device or our laptop to have it at hand.

We have made preliminaries of new projects presented in Prezi to cover a great quantity of content; in which sometimes it is necessary an excessive information so that they do not pass errors by high, handling great information the dynamics that Prezi contributes the small details that can cause serious errors at the time of a plan, it is easier to detect in the group of the meeting that is present.

Prezi review by Eduvimar Angeles L.
Eduvimar Angeles L.

"Efficient tool for the best visual impact for presentations"

What do you like best?

personally it is a great tool that I like a lot thanks to that it gives me greater options to reach captivate the attention of the spectators, without any doubt it is the ideal help to organize, structure and manipulate the desired information in a creative, innovative and totally attractive way to fully capture the attention of the audience

What do you dislike?

I consider it to be the best presentation program since it offers an excellent platform and different functionalities and characteristics that allow us to capture ideas and information in the best way possible, the only thing that could limit its implementation is its cost since it is not a tool or completely free application and therefore the people or educational institutions would lose this great opportunity to move to a better level in terms of presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because once you use it you will not want to go back to another application or tool used previously, because it takes us to a high level in design, effects and innovation, always responding to what we are looking for when we want to provide information or material and for logic we want it to be received, processed and stored in the most efficient and productive way.

Prezi is an excellent tool that has given me better features to achieve dynamic presentations and quite intuitive to attract noticeably the attention of the viewers, that is the main benefit, but also it has allowed me to have quite creative predetermined templates that I can customize from the way you want it without having limitations in terms of adapting it to what you are looking for since it is also simple and easy to use. Another very important aspect is that thanks to this tool within the university where I do engineering work and I also offer training and classes I can follow up on the audience I want to invite to see the presentations, getting to know who they have seen them. On the other hand the problem of explaining a presentation and then having to send it by mail I left it to One side, now this great tool thanks to the fact that it is based on the cloud allows me to say ation is available on the web and can be downloaded.

Prezi review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"To impress and create great presentations"

What do you like best?

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks with the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that use a large canvas in which the presentation moves by sliding, scaling or rotating the frame. With this format, it is much easier to visualize the information and how the information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the larger image lighter compared to the slides.

While a programmed set of movements and frames is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken at any time to change the frame dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current frame would help answer this question.

Collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing easy real-time changes in a presentation. In addition to the changes in real time, there is a chat for current collaborators and the possibility of adding comments to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to the more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has problems breaking the habits of using other tools. The freedoms offered by Prezi can be negative to deliver a presentation, as it can distract during the creation and presentation of a presentation. A well-organized slide show will be more effective than a poorly organized Prezi.

Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download, present and integrate with other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you understand how Prezi works and how different it is, then it is very easy to create presentations with this application.

We have impressed many customers using Prezi. I think it is a perfect statement of our commitment, which will help maintain the commitment in the meeting.

Prezi review by Dale L.
Dale L.

"New way of presenting your thoughts!"

What do you like best?

Single page presentation with multiple paths to different nodes is a good way to keep the viewers involved to the presentation. It comes with large number of templates which helps to design a standard presentation.

What do you dislike?

The multi-platform support need some improvement. Prezi software application works very smooth but the web application requires a lot of resources. Even with a good connection the web application do not load properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi is a bit heavy tool. If you have lot of presentations on regular basis, go for it. Otherwise this product will be of no use. Also, Prezi is a very unique tool so when you use it, you will get to know.

Earlier we used to have monotonous way of presenting the slides. After we implemented the Prezi, it is very easy to present and viewers already love it. Seminars, Keynotes, department level meetings and project presentations are some of the places where we are using prezi.

Prezi review by Luis M.
Luis M.

""Prezi para realizar presentaciones""

What do you like best?

Es un excelente programa que no es necesario instalar, pùes se utiliza en línea. Permite realizar vistosas presentaciones multimedia, con una apariencia excelsa. Lo mejor de todo es que permite el trabajo colaborativo, esto es, que un grupo de personas que físicamente no están juntas, puedan elaborar un trabajo en grupo. Es muy fácil de usar y es gratis (en sus versiones más simples, pues también hay plan de pago).

What do you dislike?

Si no tienes conexión a internet o la pierdes, pues no puedes usarla. Esto parece una tontería pero puede llegar a ser un problema. Es un poco dificil de utilizar al principio, pero se aprende rápido. Hay varios planes de pago, el gratuito lógicamente viene algo pelado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pruebenlo! Yas vereis que bonitas presentaciones se pueden realizar. Dinámicas y vistosas.

Presentaciones de productos ern le mundo laboral de forma dinámica y vistosa. En el mundo de la educaicón permite a los chicos trabajar sin tener que quedar todos juntos y elaborar vistosas presentaciones a modo de resumen de uno de los temas explicado por el profesor, por ejemplo.

Prezi review by Oliver W.
Oliver W.

"An innovative and creative option as presentations."

What do you like best?

Prezi is a very good option in terms of preparing presentations, its tools are complete and creative and one of the aspects that stands out is the zoom that can be applied to the slides, which is very useful in terms of images since it is they show more clearly, as well as it can be structured in a more practical way the slides in general.

What do you dislike?

Despite being based on an intuitive interface, it can be very confusing for new users, since it is very different in terms of tool handling, unlike other presentation products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it is highly recommended you have a version of test in which you can obtain an experience in terms of use, all the presentations can be saved in your Prezi account as well as the changes made, it can also be stored in our physical devices.

It has served in the use of presentations for events, seminars and projects in which it has been possible to provide an approach to information in a more creative, elegant and understandable way.

Prezi review by Véronique Q.
Véronique Q.

"Prezi - Slideshows don't have to be boring "

What do you like best?

Prezi is the solution for creating presentations. The main advantage of Prezi is the fact that this tool has a free package, so we can test its capabilities before deciding to purchase. Another big advantage is the easy-to-use interface, which can be handled by all users. Prezi allows us to create dynamic presentations that can be very interesting to the audience. It is worth mentioning the possibility of editing the available template or creating your own. Prezi enables collaboration on a file so that we can work on a single file with the team. Thanks to the fact that it is available online, we can use it on a selected system.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any significant disadvantages in Prezi other than the fact that the plans are too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that will allow you to collaborate on slide shows, you should consider trying out Prezi, especially since they have a trial package that will allow you to test the functionality of the plans.

Thanks to using Prezi I can make interesting presentations that attract attention to presentations for customers.

Prezi review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"La mejor forma de hacer presentaciones."

What do you like best?

Una de las cosas que mas me gusta acerca de este software son los efectos de transición, tiene demasiados y son geniales porque no son demasiado llamativas y no pierden el hilo de la idea anterior, ayudan muy bien a conectar toda la información. La versión gratuita trae muchas herramientas y variedad, es como si prácticamente usar la versión paga, es realmente genial para alguien como yo que no necesita demasiado. Las plantillas para el fondo son geniales, puedo poner la temática que desee y que contraste mejor con lo que se va a exponer dentro de la presentación. Es muy fácil de usar, el video tutorial del inicio es magnifico, breve y preciso para entender lo básico y ponerse manos a la obra.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no me molesta demasiado el que no se pueda trabajar sin internet en el software, pero hay veces donde al ultimo minuto voy en el transporte revisando la presentación y debo modificar algo, pero no puedo sino hasta que llego a la oficina para hacerlo. Creo que estaría genial que pudiesen al menos hacerse correcciones sin internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo altamente Prezi porque si trabajas con clientes, es importante que la comunicación y explicación sea efectiva, instantánea y reciproca, por lo cual, utilizar este software para explicar cualquier tópico es absolutamente fantástico. Es dinámico, creativo y profesional, no tardaras mucho haciendo una presentación y los beneficios comunicativos que te traerá serán grandes.

El mayor problema que he solucionado con Prezi ha sido el de encontrar la manera mas dinámica y explicativa para exponerle a mis clientes los planes, proyectos y estrategias de marketing que se estructuraron para sus marcas. Como Community Manager, debo construir estrategias y grillas de contenido cada mes para que estas puedan se aprobadas por los clientes y posteriormente poder trabajar en ello en las plataformas sociales, sin embargo, a veces la información era demasiada y muy técnica lo cual podía terminar en una presentación aburrida donde los clientes quedaban con muchas dudas. Al comenzar a utilizar Prezi para esas presentaciones, me facilito muchas mas el trabajo. Soy capaz ahora de crear presentaciones entretenidas, donde todas las ideas estén conectadas de forma breve y puntual, los diferentes efectos le dan dinamismo sin quitarle lo profesional, las estrategias para cada red y el plan de trabajo digital son fáciles de incorporar, así como las métricas del alcance del mes en las plataformas sociales, y los clientes logran entender todo y sentirse personalmente conectado con lo expuesto. Este software realmente cambio mi manera de trabajar a una mas efectiva y comunicativa.

Prezi review by ICOFAYC R.
ICOFAYC R.

"Great Presentation Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can make very professional looking presentations. Prezi is way better than Microsoft Powerpoint in the sense that it gives your presentations energy. With powerpoint, you have just a simple and lifeless presentation. However, with Prezi, you are able to add nice transitions and bring some energy into a presentation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you aren't able to add transitions within a page without having to make completely new text boxes. One huge thing is that Prezi only has a very small variety of themes available for free. If you want a nice theme then you will be forced to but one. The nice themes typically range from about six dollars to twenty dollars. Another thing is that there are not many websites that will even offer themes for Prezi. However, almost all theme sites have themes for Microsoft Powerpoint. Finally, you can not contact a live agent without having a premium plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it! It really does give presentations a very energetic feel. Every single presentation I have given was made so much better with Prezi. It is a free alternative to powerpoint and it is also very easy to use. You don't have to struggle to make a presentation and if you do need help, you can always contact Prezi support.

We really like how it takes our presentation to a whole new level. We can finally bring some energy to our presentations. We have noticed that judges prefer Prezi because of how it's different.

Prezi review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Da la oportunidad de mejorar tus presentaciones exponencialmente."

What do you like best?

Con prezi puedo realizar excelentes presentaciones, que lucen totalmente atractivas y profesionales. Cambio de forma drástica la forma tradicional y aburrida de pasar las presentaciones con deslizamientos, uno detrás de otro. Me encanta que puedo hacer zoom en los elementos claves y específicos de los cuales se esta hablando y luego alejarse para avanzar con el siguiente punto, guiando a los espectadores a través de la presentación con las sutiles animaciones y transiciones, de forma que involucras completamente al publico.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de que es un software asombroso, tiene sus pequeños problemas:

-Necesitas obligatoriamente conexión a internet, una buena conexión.

-No se puede guardar la presentación y utilizarla o modificarla sin conexión.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Prezi porque es una herramienta de trabajo útil y necesaria, te ayuda a realizar presentaciones totalmente originales y entretenidas. Lo recomiendo al 100%.

Utilizo Prezi para presentar las estrategias de marketing en las redes sociales a los clientes. Debido a mi trabajo como Community es necesario que realice presentaciones demostrativas de como se desarrollara la estrategia de marketing de la marca en las redes; cuando hacia las presentaciones en PowerPoint estas eran muy simples y escuetas, en cambio cuando empece a realizarlas con Prezi me permite explotar toda mi creatividad en las presentaciones de modo que las hago completamente dinámicas y entretenidas, de forma que la presentación se vuelve toda una experiencia gracias a todos los efectos y transiciones que tiene. Usualmente los clientes quedan encantados y se entretienen viendo la presentación.

Prezi review by LIDYS V.
LIDYS V.

"Title: DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS ESPECIALLY FOR THE WEB. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application: I really like this application, since I can make, edit and share presentations, in a very easy and didactic way. The best thing is that I can make and share digital presentations online, also when I need to research any information prezi is my best option. It also gives me a great variety of templates to develop different models of presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this application: To work with prezi you need the internet, you can use it for free but for a limited time, to use it in an unlimited way, you must pay. Mandatory you need an account to be able to use it. At the beginning it is a little complicated to access through its different ranges of options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because I would recommend this program: I recommend it because it can be used for free, prezi is an application that I recommend to any company, institution or natural person, it is an excellent application, it allows us to make digital presentations with good definition, background music, videos, images, it is also very easy to use, you can make conceptual maps and geometric figures is an excellent application to make beautiful and very striking presentations that capture the attention of users.

How the application has solved problems, in our company: most of the time when we do research in prezi we find the best results, it allows us to make approximations of each of the objects of the presentation. It is a very didactic application as learning tools, it allows us to make digital presentations about the different topics in the university and to attach videos that are reproduced automatically. What benefits it has generated: Making presentations not in a linear way, but with very diverse didactic structures, allows me to express my ideas through concept maps, which is the most I use in my work environment.

Prezi review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"La mejor forma de realizar presentaciones. "

What do you like best?

Las cosas que mas me gustan de Prezi son:

-Hace mas dinámica y entretenida las presentaciones.

-Puedes pasar las diapositivas con tu teléfono sin necesidad de estar cerca del computador.

-Puedes trabajar desde el mismo navegador, sin necesidad de instalar algún programa.

-Tiene efectos y animaciones únicas que lo diferencian del PowerPoint y lo hace mas único, como el zoom que amplia el elemento que quieras y leer la información.

-Puedo incorporar vídeos o imágenes.

-Es pago pero la versión gratis es igual de funcional, y se puede trabajar.

-Puedo ver la presentación desde cualquier dispositivo.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que puedo decir malo de Prezi es que no tiene una versión offline tienes que trabajar a juro conectado a alguna red, de modo que limita la experiencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Prezi para aquellas personas que quieran hacer sus presentaciones mas dinámicas y entretenidas, gracias a sus efectos, transiciones y zooms, harán que tus presentaciones luzcan profesionales y sean de agrado para tu publico. En serio lo recomiendo, es lo mejor!

Migre de PowerPoint a Prezi buscando algo mas único y dinámico en cuanto a presentaciones, lo he estado utilizando desde entonces, para las presentaciones de la universidad, y ahora para realizar las presentaciones de las estrategia publicitaria en redes sociales para los clientes. Ya que soy la creadora de contenido, estoy encargada de realizar y presentar la estrategia publicitaria a los clientes, gracias a Prezi las presentaciones son dinámicas y entretenidas, cosa que a los clientes les gusta ya que le presentamos nuestro trabajo de una manera muy creativa y profesional. A pesar de que utilizamos la versión gratuita, no ha sido algo limitante a la hora de realizar las presentaciones, estas lucen muy profesionales y puedo integrarle imágenes y vídeos si quiero, de modo que puedo personalizar la presentación adaptándola a la marca.

Prezi review by Nancy S.
Nancy S.

"A fun presentation style, but some drawbacks"

What do you like best?

I love the way that Prezi can provide an exciting presentation, in the hands of someone who can master its aesthetics. I have been to Prezi presentations that have just been amazing in the ways that it allows you to integrate so many media formats together. I love its potential for non-linear style.

What do you dislike?

In the classroom, I've had students tell me that they got motion-sickness watching Prezis with a lot of movement. I have also had that experience in a few presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Prezi is a really fun and useful tool. The only caveat is that some viewers experience motion sickness if you use too much movement in your presentation. I love that it emulates mind mapping; moving around from thought to thought in a non-linear fashion makes it unique.

I love the way that you can remotely present with Prezi!

Prezi review by User

"Todos participan en PRezi. No te quedes fuera."

What do you like best?

Me encanta prezi, y lo que más es:

- Se puede ejecutar desde un navegador sin necesidad de realizar aburridas instalaciones adicionales.

- Funciona en la nube, esto me permite compartir mis trabajos para que todo el mundo, desde cualquier lugar del mundo, desde cualquier dispositivo, pueda leer mis trabajos.

- Funciona en la nube, sí, ya se que lo he dicho ya, pero esto me va a permitir también trabajar en equipo con multitud de colaboradores, tantos como yo desee, ,y con un gran controlador de versiones para que todo el mundo tenga la última versión.

- Las diapositivas o slides de prezi son muy atractivas, y más originales que lasofrecidas por los tradicionales software que existen de presentaciones.

- Prezi ofrece multitud de zooms, transiciones, efectos especiales visuales y de sonido, etc, para hacer más atractivo que nunca tus murales o trabajos.

- Prezi es de pago, pero la versión mas simple es grauita y plenamente funcional, siempre que no necesites de mecanismos complejos.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de prezi es que si no tienes adquirida una versión comercial, y por tanto me refiero a una de pago, la seguridad que te ofrecen no es muy alta, siendo tu trabajo obligatoriamente comaprtido en los repositorios de prezi, algo que no es lo más ideal para datos e información de carácter sensible.

No te quedará otra que contratar la suscripción si no deseas pasar por el aro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi nos gusta mucho, las presentaciones son realmente atractivas y originales, además es muy fácil compartir para que todos los miembros de mi equipo puedan participar en la elaboración del trabajo de presentación. Además se puede controlar la gestión de todo el proceso desde el teléfono móvil.

Se utiliza para la realización de trabajos en grupo con los alumnos y su posterior presentación en clase, potenciando el trabajo colaborativo en equipo y en la nube, desde multiples dispositivos como ordenadores, tabletas y smartphones.

Prezi review by Cesar C.
Cesar C.

"a tool to facilitate any conference"

What do you like best?

the dynamic form to execute the presentations, the format to generate movements that support the ideas to be exhibited, as well as the originality in the templates. Also the possibility of including some documents, images and texts that facilitate the exponent to deepen in the theme with the support of image and audio reports to involve a more people who listen to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

In my experience with the use of this tool, it can be said that the way to develop or elaborate the presentations is complicated, certain design skills are needed to be able to properly place the images and words required by the lecturer to maximize exposure. On the other hand, Prezi needs certain office skills so that the designer can optimally perform the presentation, that is to say that at the beginning the tool is complicated and not very accessible with certain users who do not have much control over the use of a PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use or try the tool is dynamic, fun and gives an additional bonus to any presentation improving the experience of service users

Prezi, supports me in the different conferences and exhibitions that I do every day as a teacher and professional in the financial area, this tool is very versatile and dynamic at the time of addressing my students and entrepreneurs who have little information about finances and sciences administrative, allowing me to deal with complicated issues with visual or audiovisual support that facilitates learning more effectively.

Prezi review by Edward C.
Edward C.

"The most elegant way to make our presentations "

What do you like best?

Prezi is one of the softwares that differentiate our company from the rest when working in the oil business of our country. Powerpoint has always been the standard but prezi is everyday changing that fact, the content created with it feels completely fresh and dynamic, the presentations are not tedious and are presented in such a different way to what is accustomed

What do you dislike?

With the great potential that it has, it seems to me that only two difficulties can be seen. The first has nothing to do with the software, because if the person makes a very dynamic presentation with too many distractors, he will lose the viewer's attention and the other is that if not you have internet you can not show the presentation but with the advantages it has is something that does not detract from its potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi, Easy to Use, Anytime, Anywhere and Anyway

If we really want to impress our clients or convince them of our idea, the best way to do it is to use this application. since we use this software for our presentations we have noticed the satisfaction of our bosses and clients. the scope of this simple application is invaluable.

Prezi review by Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.

"Prezi"

What do you like best?

Prezi es una herramienta online, que funciona desde un navegador, y por tanto es multiplataforma porque correrá en cualquier ordenador, tablet o teléfono móvil.

Ofrece varias versiones de usa, una de ellas gratuitas, pero las más completas son de pago.

Nos permite crear diapositivas de un modo muy diferente al resto de sus principales programas competidores, porque no utiliza la clásica forma de diapositiva o slide, sino que se utilizan como desplazamientos y zooms por un mural. Esto nos permite sorprender aa nuestra audiencia, con atractivas creaciones y con un toque de originalidad.

La versión gratuita es funcional y apta para hacer cualquier diseño, solo necesitamos registrarnos con una cuenta de correo electrónico en la pagina oficial de Prezi.

El programa, nada más abrirse inicia un tutorial haciendo el proceso muy sencillo e intuitivo.

Otro aspecto ideal de Prezi es que puedes compartir tus creaciones con los miembros de trabajo de tu equipo para así poder trabajar colaborativamente.

Prezi puede sincronizar varios dispositivos, de tal forma que puedes por ejemplo manejar el control de una presentación desde un teléfono móvil mientras se expone un trabajo desde un ordenador de escritorio con un cañón de luz conectado y proyectando a una pantalla gigante.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de Prezi es que las opciones más completas están únicamente ofrecidas mediante suscripción de pago.

Otro problema tiene que ver con la seguridad de la aplicación, ocurre que si usas la versión gratuita debes dejar públicos y accesibles todos tus trabajos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi totalmente recomendado para realizar estupendas presentaciones trabajando de forma online y en cooperativo.

En nuestra corporación, se utiliza ya desde hace cuatro o cinco años la herramienta online llamada Prezi como metodología de trabajo en clase mediante la cual los estudiantes exponen diversos trabajos a lo largo de un curso escolar. De esta forma pueden trabajar de forma colaborativa en un proyecto reduciendo el número de veces que deben reunirse físicamente en un mismo lugar, pudiendo trabajar en ello cada uno desde su casa y dispositivo.

Prezi review by Melodie P.
Melodie P.

"Beautiful, standout presentations"

What do you like best?

I used Prezi through most of my college career and within my presentations as an instructor for merit badge courses- the presentation is really stunning and holds interest better than your standard presentation software.

What do you dislike?

Offline access to presentations is sometimes clunky with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure your connection is stable. Prezi is a power house but offline is clunky. DO save an offline copy, just in case, but try to have an internet connection when using.

Prezi elevated hum drum, hard to slog through presentations. Especially with merit badge courses- 10 year old boys do not care to be talked at with a stagnant, clinical presentation. Prezi helped me wake it up, shake it up, and add visual interest. A beautiful thing about presentation mode- it really helps you bring your thoughts full circle, as the presentation naturally loops through your slides starting with the overarching look at the themes presented.

Prezi review by User

"Prezi para imrpesionar a tu audiencia."

What do you like best?

En Prezi vamos a encontrar un software para realizar atractivas presentaciones muy alejadas de los diseños y estilos tradicionales marcados por programas como PowerPoint, Imrpess o SlideShare.

Este rompedor e innovador programa llamado Prezi funciona en la nube, permitiendo elaborar de forma cooperativa presentaciones a varios niveles, con una interfaz muy sencilla de usar.

Además es compatible con cualquier dispositivo eléctrico con un navegador instalado.

What do you dislike?

Prezi no funciona si no hay conexión. Prezi no funciona tampoco bien en equipos de gama baja o muy antiguos, puede llegar a dejar congelado al ordenador.

Prezi ofrece una versión completa y funcional en su versión gratuita, pero se nos queda muy limitada en cuanto a opciones, sobre todo en materia de seguridad, pues cualquier presentación hecha con la licencia básica (gratis) queda pública y compartida con cualquier usuario registrado en Prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi tiene versión gratuita, así que pruébala!! ´Quedarás encantado con lo sencillo que es realizar impresionantes presentaciones muy alejadas del estilo tradicional de los programas de diapositivas.

Nos sirve tanto a nivel coorporativo para ser utilizado en nuestras reuniones con los diferentes departamentos del centro, como a nivel educativo en las aulas para enseñar a los alumnos a realizar presentaciones. Utilizamos la versión gratuita así que no nos supone gasto alguno. Estamos muy contentos con Prezi y a los estudiantes les encanta.

Prezi review by Aprajeeta S.
Aprajeeta S.

"Worthy tool for live business presentations"

What do you like best?

The initial effect of Prezi of zoom in and zoom out makes it catchy to attract the customer's attention in the first go. I made a series of presentations for my company in same and yes I adored making them. As the basic frame themes are already given, as a newbie I didn't have much to do and then too I came up with an extraordinarily attractive presentation. So, I surely prefer it when you have patience and a thought of making an impressive set.

What do you dislike?

You can't download a ppt version in .pptx format. I mean that's seriously odd that a presentation tool is not letting you download the same in the most common presentation file formats. It works firm with Windows 10 and above and then with the mac series but again is not compatible with Linux that used in the majority of the IT firms. Live link sharing makes the presentation happen, but without internet, things gonna be slow and that's what I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A team of the Prezi should look for more updates such that it could be easily compatible with the other OS's as well should be more easy to access even in low memory and not-so-good internet memory.

In the scenario of coming with something out of the box, Prezi helped me to prove my idea of presentation that can make you say WOW!

Prezi review by Sandra S.
Sandra S.

"Prezi. Presentaciones digitales "

What do you like best?

Incluye un tutorial muy útil la primera vez que te creas la cuenta que te da las pautas a seguir para realizar tu primer trabajo de exposición.

Es muy fácil de usar, a los chicos les encanta porque con poco tiempo la apariencia de su proyecto queda muy profesional, dinámica y potente.

Los estudiantes pueden usar sus smartphone a modo de mando a distancia, para ir moviéndose por la presentación realizada en Prezi.

De forma gratuita ya se puede tener licencia de uso, aunque lógicamente con menos prestaciones que la premium.

Está en multes idiomas.

Facilita el trabajo colaborativo, los miembros de un proyecto pueden trabajar en el mismo sin estar físicamente en una misma habitación.

Efectos muy rimbombantes, de zoom y outzoom..

What do you dislike?

Si no adquieres la versión de pago, la privacidad de tu trabajo queda comprometida pues no puedes compartirlo con quien tu quieras, sino que esta público, al alcance de cualquiera que lo busque por Internet.

Necesitamos conexión a Internet para poderlo utilizar en clase, al igual que un proyector.

Para las exposiciones de los estudiantes es muy útil por lo vistosa que es y lo agradecido que es el software, pero para usarla yo como profesora, no me acaba de gustar tanto movimiento, pues puede distraerlos. Prefiero el Powerpoint para una clase magistral por parte del docente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que tus estudiantes utilicen Prezzi, anímales!! Les permitira trabajar sin tener que quedar físicamente en el mismo sitio al ser una herramienta online. Crearán poderosas presentaciones muy dinámicas y atractivas.

Además puedes emperzar con la versión gratuita y completar más adelante con la premium.

Hacer presentaciones de forma sencilla, rápida, vistosas y sorprendentes.

Los alumnos han aprendido una nueva aplicación diferente a la clásica solución de Google Presentaciones o Power point.

Desarrollar y fomentar el trabajo en equipo de los estudiantes.

Prezi review by Veronica P.
Veronica P.

"Prezi"

What do you like best?

Prezi es una herramienta en línea para realizar presentaciones originales, dinámicas y llamativas.

Lo primero que podemos decir es que hay varias opciones:

Básica: es gratis, pero trae lo básico para sorprender con nuestra presentación.

Plus, que trae la estándar pero con más funciones avanzadas, control de privacidad y permite el trabajo cuando no se dispone de conexión.

Ventajas:

Podemos crear presentaciones dinámicas y de mapas conceptuales.

Movimientos característicos de prezi no disponibles en las alternativas como PowerPoint. Dicho movimiento consiste en hacer zoom de de objetos que se amplían con más información.

Permite el ytrabajo colaborativo en línea de los equipos de trabajo.

Las presentaciones siempre que tengamos red estarán en la nube sin necesidad de caragr con DVDs, pendrives u otros dispositvos externos.

Las presentaciones admiten reproducción de videos.

What do you dislike?

Para empresas, hay que pagar 60€ al mes para poder disponer de funciones analíticas y de formación en línea avanzada.

Si no disponemos de conexión y no tenemos una versión de pago, no podremos trabajar sin red ni realizar la presentación.

Tiene una curva de aprendizaje elevada los primeros días de uso.

Prezi es incompatible con explorer. Solo funciona con Firefox, Chrome, Edge y Safari.

Prezi requiere unos requisitos bastante elevados en un pc( mínimo 4GB de RAM), por lo que en ordenadores antiguos puede ir lento o no funcionar correctamente.

Si no coges una versión de pago, tu seguridad puede quedar comprometida, pues cualquiera en con cuenta en prezi puede encontrarla y acceder a ella.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi es caro en sus versiones Premium, pero con la básica, si no nos importa que nuestra presentación este en los repositorios públicos de prezi, contaremos con un software en línea de diseño de presentaciones de manera gratuita y apta para trabajar en línea de forma colaborativa entre todos los de un grupo de personas sin necesidad de estar juntos físicamente.

Realizar presentaciones de estilo profesional y captar la atención de los espectadores te permite darte ese plus extra a la hora de convencer a tu público con el producto que estamos ofreciendo, en caso de ventas, o en caso de formación a captar el interés de los alumnos.

Con prezi Analytics puedes tener un feedback de los usuarios que han abierto tus presentaciones y las veces que se han visualizado paraprosperar.

Prezi review by Parth T.
Parth T.

"Prezi for making boring Work Fun!!!"

What do you like best?

Prezi provide us with lot of templates which can fit in every background. it provides various animations to make it more attractive and can really win hearts of viewers. The ease with which presentations can be made is mesmerising. Also hyperlink are also very good.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of prezi is that it will require internet connection for presentation purpose also. U can't do anything without it. Also prezi is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will surely recommend using prezi for people who really which to save some time and want to make present his/her work with creativity and some style!! Also it will provide you will many variety of templates and animations to make your works easy and with lighting speed. So guyzz use PREZI and show some CREATIVITY with style and simplicity

Making regular presentations with ease and fun, which was one of the most boring and tedious task before when everyone used to make presentations using MS office or some similar softwares.

Prezi review by Kruti P.
Kruti P.

"Ease with creativity"

What do you like best?

I m using press from long time for preparing all my presentations. It gives us varieties of templates to choose from, also the animations are so creative and attractive that it can easily be used to convince the viewer.

What do you dislike?

Likewise there is nothing to dislike about prezi but yes for me the price is the biggest drawback. In addition to it the access is limited as it can't be used without internet.Also sometimes the freedom of editing makes it too difficult to create similar objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best online software available for making presentations for professional purpose. It provides us with a bunch of option to choose and yes suggestions are really good. Also u can express ur creativity using animations available in it,

Normally without using prezi it was taking hours to make a good presentation but with using prezi it can be completed within minutes. The saved time can really be used for many other works!!!

Prezi review by Felix Alejandro V.
Felix Alejandro V.

"excellent software, good for group presentations and informative slides."

What do you like best?

is very easy to use, also its dynamism is incredible that is the aspect that generates more emotion, it is very pleasant to the view of the person who receives the information is a simpler way to present information. also has a great function of zooming to all the desired parts of the slide that is extremely good because I can adapt the slides according to the people who are going to pre-stress them and gives a more dynamic touch to the slides.

What do you dislike?

the access is limited since it requires to be united to the Internet network, this is very unfavorable, it is something extremely bad since in occasions it makes me lose valuable time, wait for the computer to enter in connection with the network it bumps a little slow in my country and its use is complex in some occasions

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should enable the function of being able to use this great software without having to be connected to an internet network, this would facilitate its use and also would give more pleasure in the market since it would attract many people in search of obtaining the services of the application.

It has the facility to attract people with its great dynamism. It is very simple to advertise any product because its great dynamism makes people want to read the information that the slides offer and allows to get the information in projection mode

Prezi review by Olivia F.
Olivia F.

"Great alternative to Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Prezi's most unique differentiation is it’s zoom function. The zoom function on Prezi allows me to simply click the background with the mouse and the presentation zooms out to an overview, then zoom into the area I please. This allows me to explore ideas smoothly and naturally. If I want to “zoom in” for emphasis I can. If I want more detail I can zoom in again and then once I'm in a specific area I can “pan” to expand on that idea or gain more detail.The second thing I love is that it is non-linear, and it allows me to choose my own paths. I can jump in and out of ideas and I am given more flexibility when presenting ideas. The third thing I think that makes Prezi different is that I can share presentations online with up to 10 audience members which make collaborating on projects easy.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are limited design options, limited backgrounds to choose from and each has pre-chosen fonts and colors that can’t be changed. Also cost is a pretty big issue. For an offline version to use on a desktop, you would have to pay $159/year. While there is a student discount version provided online, it still offers limited file space and storage.

Any time I really want to create an interactive experience for my audience that has a strong “wow” factor I always use Prezi over Powerpoint. Powerpoint truly pales in comparison to Prezi. Every reaction I have got from a presentation that signals I knocked said presentation out of the park, has always been presented through Prezi. There is an excitement factor from the audience when they realize you are using Prezi over Powerpoint. People's eyes tend to role over when they see you about to click on the later.

Prezi review by Preeti N.
Preeti N.

"Nice way to present your analysis"

What do you like best?

The way slides pass on to other slide. One can add the blank canvas. It is a unique way to present your slides.It is completely free and provide the access to any web enabled device.Anyone can create the account and just start using it unlike office suite. I think the cost associated with it is really low and it wont cost much to the companies. Companies are ready to spend this much if the clients are happy. Ultimately, the revenue comes from clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the way presentation work, can cause motion sickness. One has to make sure to design the ppt in a way which is not a problem. Web enables is a advantage but sometimes when internet is not that strong, it can cause a problem. These things are not of that much disappointment, it can be managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good product and easy to use. It provides a good satisfaction to the clients when they look at the presentations. The templates provided by prezi is really good. The web enabled feature has helped the company a lot and they are easily able to view the presentations. I think the cost associated with it is really low and it wont cost much to the companies.

The presentations when we give to our lead or client. It gives a good impression as the designing is really good in prezi. We can just share the link and if they have an account they can observe it.

Prezi review by Alexis W.
Alexis W.

"A step up from powerpoint"

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel that Prezi gives my presentations. Prezi adds a layer of innovation and style to presentations that takes it outside of the box of a traditional powerpoint presentation.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about Prezi is that you have to have a paid subscription to access some of the key features of the program.

In addition, it's also difficult if you are making a presentation where you don't have network access. I don't like that you have to access it from the web and can only access it outside with premium service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi is a great resource to really enhance the look and feel of your presentations. In recent presentations, participants have been really captivated and have complimented me on the look and feel of my presentation. If you're looking to go outside of the box and really impress 'big wigs' or executive leadership, try putting a Prezi presentation together. Guaranteed to get people talking!

Prezi is allowing my office to break out of the traditional presentation style format. Not really solving any business issues, but enhancing the services that we offer.

Prezi review by Aurelia D.
Aurelia D.

"A refreshing and engaging presenation tool"

What do you like best?

I have used Prezi for a couple of presentation and people were really impressed by it. After having used PP for many years, it is quite refreshing to be using a tool with a different layout and display options. The engagement rate of people with the material was higher.

What do you dislike?

It is not very easy to apprehend, it takes a few hours to understand the logic of the software and if you don't have any design skills, it might be a bit esoteric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reviews for the support online are not great, therefore it might be better to use the product in a trial phase for longer. It takes quite some time to train yourself how to use it.

The engagement rate with the material of the presentation was higher and people really enjoyed the intense graphics animations, it partially solves the problem of creating more engaging and entertaining presentations.

Prezi review by Michelle O.
Michelle O.

"There is no better way to present your ideas than with conversational storytelling! "

What do you like best?

1. The flexibility to talk through a story based on who is listening and what is important to them, and the creativity that is poured in this process!

1. Having more options to show visuals in ways that make our story more compelling and using them to guide the viewer through the presentation.

3. Showing the right content at the right time using animations and hidden content

4. Being a par t of a cool community that keeps on giving and teaching about the art of visual story telling

What do you dislike?

As a Power Point expert that works very fast, there are still a few simple features that are missing in Prezi to make the process faster and easier, such as spell check, and some copy-paste options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start playing with the tool and you will love it.

Get others to love it by showing them what they can do with it as opposed to regular Power Point and how it can bring value to the company (and make presentations creation and presenting a lot more fun!)

Creating and giving sales presentations in a much more tailored fashion. We were able to increase engagement and improve sales.

Prezi review by Indravardan S.
Indravardan S.

"Prezi: Intuitive Presentation Software"

What do you like best?

I like the canvas which gives unlimited canvas space to you to layout your ideas.Due to having non-linear structure it allows me to choose my own paths i.e I can jump in and out of my ideas when presenting them.

What do you dislike?

It has limited design options to choose from the pool and they cannot be user customized.There is some learning curve need before using Prezi cause people don't like leaving their comfort zones and Prezi is beyond that zone for non-designers.In other words it requires to get some use to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Prezi for those creating, designing and presenting high level presentations for companies or business or for educational purposes.It is a powerful software for creating influencing presentations.It has some nice features aimed at creators who are looking for software to create presentations more efficiently and deliver them more interactively.If you want to do something dynamic , intuitive and new Prezi is the right software for you.

I engage in product presentations for clients.We always engage our clients with presentation and it seems that they can retain more information this way.I also use it for presentations with board committee since I can share the presentation on their personal devices which they can refer too later.It allows me to reach my audience in dynamic and professional way.

Prezi review by Sophie A C.
Sophie A C.

"Fun and engaging"

What do you like best?

I like how every presentation i make on prezi is unique! The graphics look awesome, and everyone always comments on how interactive and appealing the presentation is. My professors in college loved when someone used prezi and it made the presentations stand out.

What do you dislike?

sometimes its a little difficult to use. i found when i began using prezi it took me a while to really figure it out. it took a lot of playing around, but i also believe that if it was super simple it would not have the wow effect that it produces. and doesn't work on some computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to use it and utilize it correctly. a lot of people "don't like" prezi because they don't know how to use it correctly and don't utilize all the features to their full potentials! once you get the hang of it its actually really simple, there is just a learning curve to begin with. 100% would recommend!

Very engaging recruiting presentation for incoming athletes. The parents of the athletes are always engaged with the presentation and seem to retain more information as it is a different type of presentation. i would 100% recommend to a business that wants to stand out from the crowd. i also use it to engaged students in my classes. they seem to get more out of the lecture when theres bright colors and something a little different to power point.

Prezi review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"the best application to design presentations"

What do you like best?

prezi is the best software there is to design and create presentations, it is ideal to capture the attention of the public. It has interesting themes to create presentations. You can give workshops, talks and conferences, with an effective and fun presentation for people. It is a great tool has many creative templates and the best thing is that you can edit your content from anywhere in the world, your presentations can travel anywhere. It has intelligent structures that allow you to make amazing designs. I recommend it with your eyes closed it is a tool that will get you out of trouble at any time or circumstances

What do you dislike?

The paid version is very expensive and has the most fun and dynamic themes, the free version should have more fun and creative themes to make attractive presentations and exceed the expectations of customers or the public in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

prezi is a highly recommended tool for creating, designing and presenting high-level presentations, or business or educational, is a powerful tool to make presentations that exceed the expectations of customers, the student or the viewer. It is a perfect software to give a dynamic touch to conferences and talks. His themes are original and creative designs that will help to have a professional presentation

prezi has solved my abilities to design and create strategies to design presentations. It has helped me reach the audience in a dynamic and fun way is the best for presentations at a professional level.

Prezi review by shruti p.
shruti p.

"Great software "

What do you like best?

Of course, the best thing about Prezi is its features which makes our presentations captivating. It has fabulous themes and backgrounds. Animations also adds an extra angle towards making the presentations better. Another nice feature is group editing. A project team can work on a presentation remotely. Because it can be stored on cloud too, it becomes accessible to everyone you wish to share. Prezi allows you to work on each aspect and then move forward to the next one - a systematic approach.

What do you dislike?

One of the tedious thing about Prezi is to understand the flow it works, specially for a new user. Interface seems to be a bit complex. But once you get hands on it, it won't be that difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend people to use Prezi to make really good audience influencing presentations.

I use Prezi for making presentations for my company. It facilitates the coordination of my team members while working on a project presentation because of cloud storage and group editing.

Prezi review by Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

"Useful to get away from Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

I like that Prezi presents a new option very different from powerpoint for presentations. If it is suitable for your presentation or project, the way the information is presented is very interwoven and can help you build up to an argument or thesis. If you have a lot of text to present this may not be the best option, but if you are going for a looser more ideas based presentation this is a great option.

What do you dislike?

At times that animation can make it difficult to read and understand the connections between different parts of the presentation. It is not as easy to travel backward during a presentation compared to powerpoint, and if you have a lot of text you want to include it is not the most visually appealing presentation. Also, if you have someone sensitive the animation can cause some dizziness or vertigo depending on the speed you advance with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an innovative way to present an idea or guide a meeting this is a great option to get away from Powerpoint.

Making reviewing information more enjoyable, ensures re-training isn't a total repeat of the same training they've had before, and livens up the conversation. With the timing of the animation it is also a lot easier to send a recorded presentation for someone to watch with their own screen if they cannot make it to the initial presentation.

Prezi review by cristian t.
cristian t.

"a dynamic way of showing information"

What do you like best?

The first time I saw a presentation in prezi I was impressed by how dynamic and eye-catching it was to see the information in motion and not in a static way as in the classic ppt.

The first time I faced prezi I thought it was difficult, but in the end I was able to make a presentation practically only because of the intiutive nature of the work environment.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of something that I dislike about prezi.

The only thing that comes to mind is that perhaps you can become entangled and lost if you make many objects inside another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to put aside the powerpoints and do something dynamic, entertaining and new, you should use prezi.

I have been able to present in a "pleasant" way a significant amount of information, and it has also allowed the audience to present a higher level of attention with the different movements and jumps that can be made in prezi.

Prezi review by James M.
James M.

"Probably the most ENGAGING platform for Presentations"

What do you like best?

Flexible Dynamic way of presenting material. You can also use your iPhone or iPad as a controller to navigate the slides (on a Computer or Larger Screen) if presenting to a larger audience. Most importantly is the in-app Analytics as it helps understand what is most interesting to your audience.

What do you dislike?

The original version of PREZI is amazing and offers a lot more FREEDOM (in my opinion), just feels like a more creative canvass however PREZI NEXT does help you keep things simpler and the in-app Analytics is so valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it's not in your "bag of Tools" definitely check it out!

Probably the most ENGAGING platform for communication information/benefits about products, offerings and Companies.

1. Fantastic way to brainstorm and allows internal / multiple collaborators;

2. It's based on the art of "Story-telling" and is very flexible so depending on the audience or how well the presentation is going you can focus on or go direct to the most relevant parts;

3. If someone missed the presentation or you want to share the deck or follow-up after the meeting/presentation it can be easily shared. MORE IMPORTANTLY you can use the ANALYTICS to understand what was of most interest to the contact and follow-up appropriately.

Prezi review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Take your audience on an adventure!"

What do you like best?

Those who have heard of Prezi are usually familiar with it’s ability to pan and zoom.

However, with Prezi Next, this presentation tool takes presenting to a higher level! Reveal parts of your presentation while still being able to show how they fit in the big picture, either literally or metaphorically.

And all the while, keep your audience engaged as you travel around, in and out of the screen, in motions that seem less like traditional, boring presentations and more like engaging, dynamic motion pictures!

What do you dislike?

Some people try to hard to show off the features of Prezi. Like any tool, in the wrong hands, it can do more harm than good.

From a feature standpoint, I wish Prezi allowed you to comment on other Prezi’s without having a paid account to help with collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the only presentation tool you need. But it should be one of your top three. And it is the best for maps, timelines, parts-of-the-whole, hide-and-reveal, “comic” style, and visual metaphors like board games, stairs, icebergs and being flexible in an interactive presentation with questions and answers.

Prezi shows a timeline, path, and parts-of-the-whole when communicating visually better than any other presentation tool. It helps me communicate these types of information in a way not possible before it was on the market.

Prezi review by Maryory L.
Maryory L.

"Permite que se generen presentaciones interactivas, adaptadas para auditorios más exigentes. "

What do you like best?

Prezi es la herramienta que me ha permitido plasmar las clases de una manera más interactiva, con la finalidad que el conocimiento académico pueda ser percibido de una manera más fácil, logra captar la atención del auditorio basado en un público joven, que requiere novedad para obtener mejores resultados.

Con el programa logro armar diagramas de flujos, insertar imágenes, videos, audios de apoyo o generar mis propias imágenes, posee la flexibilidad de utilizar sus plantillas predeterminadas o armar las plantillas de acuerdo a mis necesidades gráficas o de texto.

Es de fácil instalación lo puedo trabajar en linea dentro de mi espacio de trabajo o importarlo a mi pc para trabajarlo localmente y sin conexión y luego cargarlo en mi es espacio de trabajo nuevamente. Es compatible con otros formatos, dando la oportunidad de trabajarlo o proyectarlo en equipos donde el programa no este instalado, esta condición es útil porque no corre peligro de que una clase o ponencia no pueda ser realiza por falta de compatibilidad. No consume mayor recurso de la computadora.

Es una alternativa a los programas clásicos para la presentación de trabajos y contenidos Su salida gráfica me agrada muchísimo tanto en pantalla como impresa.

What do you dislike?

* Me enreda muchísimo la creación de nuevas presentaciones dentro del espacio de trabajo o prezis locales.

* La versión de prueba dura muy poco tiempo.

* Las barras de edición son complicadas de encontrar y saber la función de cada una, están como muy ocultas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Relacionarse con el programa antes sólo trabajar con él.

* Guardar los prezis tanto en linea como de forma local o en dispositivos portátiles, para asegurar que cuenta con la información bajo cualquier circunstancia.

* Prueben el programa, les permitirá plasmar sus ideas de una forma totalmente novedosa e interactiva

Permite captar a públicos y auditorios del mundo 2.0, los cuales exigen mejores y mayores estrategias para ser convencidos de los contenidos y propuestas que se les presentan.

Generó la oportunidad de presentar elementos teóricos desde un nuevo punto de vista y adaptado a las nuevas realidades de la educación, tratando de involucrar al estudiante con el contenido en primera persona.

Prezi review by Jash S.
Jash S.

"Presentation Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about prezi is portability.You can use prezi from your desktop,tablet or phone.You can easily develop or make last moment changes to your presentation even if you don't have your own pc.Suppose you are not able to take PC somewhere but you have to present over there than also prezi can be useful because of its android/ios app which lets you view presentation through phone.It is also helpful for live presenting the presentation via your custom presentation link which you can share to the viewers.Apart from portability design and UI is also great which gives it a rich look and because of which you also get inspired to get some creative ideas for your presentation.Even if you dont than you always have the templates which are provided by prezi which can directly be used for presentation.So it is a great tool for presenting.

What do you dislike?

I have one dislikement towards prezi and that is you cannot access your presentations offline with free version of prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prezi is a cool presentation developing software and also it comes with a great support.Although it is difficult for a first timer to be smooth enough in developing presentations but once started it becomes very easy and cool developing creative presentations for your daily work requirement.You will start enjoying developing presentation once you shift to prezi so it is recommended presentation software from my point of view.

I use prezi for developing the presentations for my project in my company.I have used prezi to develop presentation showing software requirement specification to our client to make sure the pre development of product is according to the requirement of client.The magnificent look of the presentation increases the passion in the viewers to view the presentation.I have also used it to describe and demonstrate my idea in front of my colleagues during business meetings using prezi.

Prezi review by Siddarth K.
Siddarth K.

"A cloud presentenstation Product"

What do you like best?

Prezi is a presentation developing software which is available online on www.prezi.com.Using prezi you can develop good presentations.Prezi is available in 2 variants.One is normal prezi and another is the current update which is prezi next.In normal prezi you can create a presentation with basic zoom in and out animations while in prezi next you can change the content of the slide on focus and show the title when zoomed out while when zoomed in you can show the contents.Both the variants propose single canvas mode means there is only one screen and just the camera focus is changed which is just great about prezi.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about prezi.It is great because of all the great functionalities in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using prezi for developing presentations.If you are a software engineer than you do require to showcase your work using presentations and prezi is best for that cause.You should know that your valuable work has no value if it is not properly presented thats why prezi is recommended because it will make sure that the presentation so created will never let you down because of its innovative design and approach.

I use prezi for developing presentations for my software products that is developed by our team.Occasionally I get the presentation part in the team and for such occasions I use prezi to develop presentations because it serves the best purpose.Any presentation can easily be developed using prezi because it has all types of templates which can directly be used as well as you can create custom templates also.

Prezi review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Prezi helps me push Innovation"

What do you like best?

I would have to separate into two buckets first: Creation & Presentation. On the Creation side, 1/ I'm always impressed with the consistent updates, it has been very enjoyable to see the platform evolve, and 2/ Animations! The zooms & fades are great and the menu to keep track of everything is incredibly useful. On the Presentation side, 1/ Conversational presenting, as Prezi terms it, has given our Sales & Marketing teams an opportunity to rethink how they meet with our customers, and 2/ presentation Analytics are extremely beneficial.

What do you dislike?

It's tough to pinpoint any true dislikes. I think the flipside of consistent updates (which I mention as one of my favorite aspects) would be that there is a learning curve involved. Because Prezi has been updating their software, there are features that have changed & are changing, so needing to re-learn how to best utilize the tools can take some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They currently offer free trials and various tiers of paid accounts, so I'd say give it a shot at whatever your comfort level may be. You won't know unless you try. Keep an open mind & don't be afraid to dive in to best learn the tools you are given. Also take full advantage of the webinars & training sessions Prezi has to offer, I know it really helped me!

I am helping our internal teams share Plastic Ingenuity's innovative persona by using Prezi instead of other presentation software. We have realized improved customer engagement through our creative output.

Prezi review by A P.
A P.

"Adds to the professional presentation aspect!"

What do you like best?

I love the interactiveness of giving a Prezi presentation. It allows for better audience engagement. Adding movement, and animation or videos if you choose is in a better more streamlined approach allowing for a more interesting approach to providing information boring or not!

What do you dislike?

The lack of offline capabilities makes it tough to create a project in every capacity. The paid features can become pricy but adding a downloadable option would take prezi to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Throw out how boring you think slide presentations can be, Prezi kicks it up a notch. Prezi makes for a much more interactive presentation and breaks up the monotony of slide presentations.

Prezi allows for a break from the boring traditional slideshow presentation format. It allows us to enhance the knowledge that we are sharing with the world in a more engaging format.

Learn more about Prezi

Prezi Videos

Learning about Prezi?

* We monitor all Prezi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(4,410)