Google Drive Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Drive?

Store, sync, and share files easily. Safely store all of your company’s data in one place. Access files easily from desktop and mobile devices and control how teams share them.

Google Drive Screenshots

Google Drive Profile Details

Google Drive Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 4289 total Google Drive reviews
Communications Manager
Most Recent Google Drive Video Review
Data Analyst

"Keep your files well organized. "

What do you like best?

Google Drive contains several forms that help in personal and work projects. These project files are stored in a cloud and permits one to access their files from anywhere globally. The kind of security and privacy Google Drive offers its customers is fascinating, as no one else can view or manipulate their files without their knowing.

What do you dislike?

Having used Google Drive for a much longer period, I have found no problem with it and I have satisfaction in it, thank you Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Drive has helped me store my files, and my companys files safe and retrievable where I only can access and manipulate them. To other users, I firmly recommend this software to you.

With Google Drive, we keep everything in our working place organized and easily retrievable. It has really provided us with a promising platform to share our work files with people and companies, not in the same location as us. It has also helped us back up our files such that they are safe, free from losing.

Producer
Music
(Myself Only)

"Google Drive - Organize Your Life!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can make separate folders for each of my multiple jobs/side hustles. This way, I can organize all my documents into compartments. I also like to filter while looking for something to spreadsheet, document, etc to be able to find just what I need. I also like that the GB threshold is much higher than that of Dropbox (where I run out of upload space after one video).

What do you dislike?

Even though the allotted space is more than Dropbox, I wish it was unlimited! I understand that they need to make money off buying more cloud space, but in a perfect world there would be unlimited upload space.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Drive is the more organized alternative to thousands of saved word documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations scattered unorganized on your computer. With everything in one place, this is the way to go to organize your life!

When trying to send a large file in an email from gmail, if it’s too big, it automatically sends as a google drive link. This is the best part - I don’t have to go into the drive separately and upload it - that’s a huge problem that’s been solved for me there.

Licenciada en Contaduría Publica

"Google Drive, it's like my permanent pendrive "

What do you like best?

I really like this application, because of the large number of functions it has inside which I can say that with my Android phone, with a small configuration of my device gives me the opportunity to store backups in Google Drive as the WhatsApp application , that I keep pictures automatically among other things.

I also love that it is integrated into Gmail and many times here in the company we have to send relatively large and very heavy files then the Gmail application immediately asks us to use Google Drive to attach those large files.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage that I have noticed, is that when the files are extremely large the load and downloads of them is very slow download speed and you must also take account if you have a good capacity of your internet that would help improve the situation before described.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can tell you with all certainty that Google Drive is the best storage alternative to store important information, photos and interesting images that will always be available when required. The advantage you have of using this application is that you can access the files anywhere when you need your information, from your laptop, tablet, PC, phone.

It is very easy and useful to use this software. I recommend 1000% to companies, students, and all users who want to have a very powerful storage system always at hand.

Definitely with Google Drive, you always have the availability of your files from wherever you are, just a Google account and you can immediately access them from any device and go.

We in our company have to handle a large amount of information that we have stored in Google Drive and we have been relieved of our work because we can immediately check with our staff that needs it in the office.

Innovation Specialist

"Ready-to-use document repository solution hosted in the Cloud - easy to use, brilliant platform"

What do you like best?

I like the light-weight easy to use UX design of Google Drive. Very user-friendly without any additional tutorials or training. Easy to plug in and go immediately. The UI is also super-use friendly and so anyone can use it. Google Docs can also be used for my personal documents. The best use of Google Docs has been working with International Project teams where we all had to save, review, refer to and add to each other's work

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited storage space, it would be great to get more free space. Other than that there is nothing that I do not like about Google Drive. A really cool tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is one of the best places to use as a central repository. It's clean and well designed. My only advise is to carefully set up the filing structure. Don't drill down too deep so that it's still easy and a pleasure to use it. Be logical and lightweight when labeling and creating folders.

We've solved set up an organised, centralised repository of all of our documentation. Running of the business has become professional and more secure - mitigating the risk of losing valuable documentation on personal PC's / laptops. Especially when employees leave. Intellectual property remains accessible to the business

Software Developer

"A perfect cloud based application for all your storage needs!"

What do you like best?

Being an average user, Google Doc is free, therefore cost effective for me. There is a lot of storage space available for me, 15GB, but I have only used 3GB for the past 2 years.

The fact that it is a cloud based application enables me to access all my documents, images, videos on my mobile phone at any place using my mobile phone. I can easily edit my documents and share them.

Searching for any file has been made easy using the search and navigation bars , proving its user friendly interface capabilities.

It easily syncs files and folders form any storage location on my computer, and I think this is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, except worries of security, am always scared that if a person were to hack my Gmail account, I would be in deep trouble as all my sensitive documents and images are all saved up there. Otherwise, it is the best cloud storage option available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For lots of free storage space that is cloud based , free and easily accessibl, Google drive is the best option. You can access you documents, videos, images from any place, on any device at any point in time, so long as you have an internet connection.

No costs incurred and the free storage space available is everything to me. The fact that I can access all my files in one place is an exemplary feature.

Jefe de Produccion

"Google Drive is excellent"

What do you like best?

Google drive is a very useful platform when storing documents, because you can do it easily, quickly and safely. With this program can be stored in an organized and comfortable way, this has a rather faciol interface to understand and with a very professional design, in it you can store any type of documents either large or small images, so as not to occupy a lot of space on the mobile device or computer that is being used because its cloud storage is very efficient and completely useful.

What do you dislike?

The free space of Google Drive is very limited, since 15GB are not enough for the amount of documents that are needed in the office, normally I should be cleaning this one of documents that I do not use because at that time they are no longer useful to me, anyway it has been a great tool since I've been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent option to store services in the cloud, this is a great tool and I highly recommend it.

this software is very good because it protects your documents because to access them you must have an email in google which offers you security about them, in addition you can share it with your colleagues by mail quickly and effectively, you can also also Share entire folders with just one click, you can save documents without taking up too much space inside your phone or computer, and you can always access them

i am sammy with my reviews

"Google drive is the best alternative to share files in an easy and secure way"

What do you like best?

All google tools are a great help for all types of people and companies, google drive is not left behind, it is a great tool, it allows you to share files in a fast and safe way, you can share information with different people, you can access to the information at all times, it allows you to access from a mobile device or from a laptop, it is really good and complete

What do you dislike?

Google drive is a good, simple, complete and useful tool, in terms of the negative aspects of it, I think that not being able to access our files without access to the internet is a great limitation, it could be something to improve in the future, rest I have nothing to say about it in terms of the negative

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google drive is an excellent alternative for every type of company and person, I recommend it because it offers a variety of options, it facilitates sending and sharing information and it is very useful at all times

I always use google drive, in the company has been a great help option to share heavy files that are often difficult to send by mail, saves time and improve the techniques in which you work

Filmora is a good software
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google Drive storage in our cloud."

What do you like best?

Google Drive has allowed us to store different important information as in my case exchange inter-company content. Since they are stored in a completely secure way without any risk and without restriction, only by accessing your google account from any device you can see the content stored in your cloud.

Another important benefit of using the google drive is that when sending an email that is very heavy just by sending the link to share it, the recipient can see what you want to show him taking into account if you give permission to edit or not. file as the owner decides.

What do you dislike?

google Drive Mainly the inconveniences that have presented me so far is that when you can enter the google account it seems that the system is down or collapsed and does not allow open in any way. Presents its limitations for free accounts of 15gb I think that for those who work with editing videos and audios this is very limited at the time of entering those files.

There was a time when I downloaded a file from Google Drive to my computer to print it, and when I reviewed it it was distorted since this presented me with a lot of delay in my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Drive because it is an excellent storage in the cloud, from which you can easily access on any device connected to the internet anywhere in the world.

It has allowed me to store information from any place I am without the need to have a storage device, and of course to access all the information stored there, I have also been able to restrict the company staff only to visualize what I want to show them. my files, without being able to modify them, share them or download them.

Associate

"GOOGLE DRIVE REVIEW"

What do you like best?

Important files that i need are backed up on this drive and i am able to restore them whenever i need even when i have lost my device since its directly linked to my email.

I am able to access the files on phone or my laptop whenever i need them.

What do you dislike?

Its subject to security issues since when one has access to my email they may be able to delet e the files the process of downloading and putting up files is sometimes slow.

It also requires inernet which is sometimes limited in some areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps keep documents secure even when devices are lost or taken up by virus and as a result reduce the risk of frustrations.

It has helped me to be able to store the most personal and important documents as back up for my physical documents.This gives me a sense of security.

I am able to share files whenever i need them or required by someone.

It offers more space which may not be available on my devices since they are limited by space.

It has enabled me to type and change the structure of files whenever i need to.

I am able to look for files more easily with the search feature because i have many files on my drive this has helped save time and thus promote efficiency.

Has helped me to keep memories through photos and contacts with people

Bastian Reus Google Drive review

"Good program to save your files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Google drive is a good program, its features that I like the most are:

-It offers you 15 GB of free storage. In those 15 GB you can upload what you need and want, in folders and with preview boxes of the files.

-You can access your storage space from any device with Internet anywhere in the world-

-You do not need to install anything on your device, you just need an Internet connection.

-You can share the files you upload.

-You can configure each file to be available offline.

-It is a free tool with an easy-to-use interface.

-You do not depend on a computer, since you have everything in your email account on the internet.

-Storage plans can be purchased at a low price.

What do you dislike?

If you are a person who wants to send heavy files through the cloud, you will be forced to buy more storage, since they only give you 15 GB for free. Other disadvantages to highlight are:

If the document you are using has several editors or collaborators, one of them can delete it at any time.

Your storage space is shared with other Google services, such as Google+ or Gmail.

The use of the internet is almost mandatory.

The privacy of your documents is at risk while the access does not request the verification of the password (such is the case when the user is already authenticated by the system previously)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Drive is excellent, I recommend it to upload, use or download any type of file, you will get 15 GB free just to register, which is very good, it is also very easy to use and associate all your contacts, it is only storage in The cloud for which you only need access to the Internet to access your files. It is a good application

The storage in the cloud is a wonder, this form of storage pleases a lot.

It is very easy to upload and download files, you also have the option of files in offline mode that is quite useful, they offer you 15 GB of

Cloud storage, ideal for sending files to friends, family or business partners.

An important benefit is the backup of your files, a powerful search engine that gives you the option to open and edit different types of documents, has a recognized technology of image recognition. And best of all, it's free!

system analyst

"All your DVD's and CD's virtually in one place"

What do you like best?

We have a great tool to help us avoid the accumulation of DVD's, CD's and flash drives in our drawers, pockets and any other place to store these old items. They are very limited in their capacity and displacement, not to mention the fact that they suffer many mechanical failures. With Google Drive, the storage change is radical, and for the better.

What do you dislike?

There are times when syncing fails, when we finish editing a text or a spreadsheet, we save it and the program does not synchronize at the exact moment we take action. This can cause discomfort when someone else accesses those documents and they are not up to date yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workers who have their activities on the go, or as reps for customers, who have constant movement, use mobile devices that are easily installed on mobile phones and tablets. Thus, these employees did not have to go to the company headquarters to verify documents or update worksheets for them to be accessed by other departments. Everything is solved with everyone in their places, without needing displacement. Because the point of data sharing is central.

Jobs can be stored safely. We no longer have to worry about the amount of data that old hard drives support. Not to mention that we no longer need to load all storage devices anywhere with us. Everything can be accessed from anywhere with unlimited internet access.

Product Manager

"Google Drive keeps the whole company organized"

What do you like best?

Google Drive supports many of the most native “Office type” applications like spreadsheets and docs. Being able to link between them and share them with my colleagues is invaluable to getting work done quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that large files (especially spreadsheets) are time consuming to parse. My expectation with a provider like Google would be that processing time wouldn’t be an issue regardless of file size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering Google Drive, you are probably also considering other solutions like DropBox. When making this decision, think about 1) ease of collaboration 2) cost of storage and 3) quality of search and 4) the ability to actually "work" in the product. Google Drive hits it out of the park for me in these categories. By being able to not only view -- but also edit -- in the product, I can move so much faster.

We are solving the problems of organization. By keeping everyone in one place & searchable, we are so much better off for collaboration and quick referencing.

Publicist

"An exceptional service, amazing capabilities, the best in the market."

What do you like best?

Google Drive I like it a lot because of its multiple forms that help me with my personal and work projects, it is a wonderful work tool that has saved me the annoying use of portable storage units. It allows me to access my files from anywhere, I just have to have an internet connection and that's it. I have taken a vacation recently and even being out of town I was able to solve work issues thanks to the portability of Google Drive, you can use it in any browser or if you prefer, as is my case, I use it from the cell without problems , so I have managed to meet the requirements of customers even while on vacation. The competitiveness offers its customers in terms of additional plans and services is the best you can find. Another aspect that I like a lot and has helped me reduce anxiety is the security they offer their users.

What do you dislike?

I have used their services for several years and have only found constant improvements, new features, and greater stability, which is why I can not mention negative aspects to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have done a job with my friends and family because I know that a tool like Google Docs will be very useful. Colleagues who have linked to my projects have also thanked me for the recommendation of all the benefits that it grants for their personal performance in the networks and for their professional work. I am close to considering myself an ambassador, I send everything under Google Drive so I silently recommend it to all the people who contact me for any question of my profession.

Mobility, is a problem when you belong or work with people who are in different countries, thanks to Google Drive we have found a perfect platform to share files related to our work without compatibility problems, let alone delays. Without Google Drive we had many inconveniences for not managing similar work environments, which required large investments in license payments and other expenses that we can not afford as entrepreneurs. That is why we value the momentum that Google Drive has given us, it has allowed us to have not only a secure, reliable and high quality platform, but also reduces concerns in additional payments that prevent us from consolidating.

Jefe de Produccion y Calidad
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google Drive is really useful"

What do you like best?

This is a program that works to store information or documents of any kind in a cloud, avoiding collapsing with it your cell phone or your computer. It is a great tool because it has a friendly interface allowing every user to use it. With it you can have organized all the documents within the app and have them at hand always with its application which is available in both android and IOS. This is very secure as it is integrated directly to your gmail mail and this email has a fairly robust security system. It really is the best tool you can have. I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I consider relevant to narrow is that nothing else has 15Gb of space being quite limited especially when handling large documents. It would be quite good if we could have a larger free version because it really gets too small for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot because it is an easy to use tool, completely simple and useful, it is very useful when it comes to storing information

with it I can store documents without taking up space inside my computer, tablet or phone, being able to have them at hand at any time or place, besides that it can be synchronized on all my devices being able to access them anywhere where my Gmail account is located. You can also quickly send documents that are in Drive via Gmail, being a rather useful option.

CIVIL ENGINEER

" Copy of files at your reach anywhere"

What do you like best?

I can edit and create files on the computer and then upload them to drive and have a backup in the cloud, with the option to load folders, which is very useful because I can upload them with several files, or simply upload a single file , to later visualize them through the software in another computer or by my smart phone in any place I can have to the immediate disposition all my files

What do you dislike?

Although the software is very useful in some occasions I find it difficult to create, edit or even upload files since the use of the Internet is compulsory, in the same way it is sometimes insecure since every person who has access to the email can access the account drive without problem and visualize everything archived

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The users of the disk drive must create passwords to protect the account

I have backup of my files and I can have them available anywhere, computer, or smartphone, send invoices and payment receipts to my clients at any place and time when they need it, it is not essential to be in my office, I also keep the day the income ratio since I can edit Microsoft Excel documents anywhere

Operations Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Easy sharing and collaborating, and always accessible"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is extremely easy to use and has a low barrier to entry. The free version with every Gmail account is pretty good for many uses and Google Apps is a very inexpensive business solution for adding more storage. The direct integration with Google Docs and its office productivity suite is very handy and makes collaboration a breeze. I've used Citrix and OneDrive solutions before, but they just aren't as smooth for multiple users actively changing a document as Google Drive. That's really the highlight is that multiple users can see each other's activities, have real-time updates, and don't get into trouble with versioning like other solutions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes compatibility can be an issue with Microsoft Office files. It also isn't nearly as much of a "business standard" so I haven't been able to convince an office to go purely with Google Drive rather than supplementing Office 365 with its superior file-sharing and collaboration. I think maybe the lack of "installed programs" that run from Google Drive can scare people off of it, and I would like to see Google Drive have more integration with a standard Windows 10 installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's no reason not to try the free version, and if your team already uses Gsuite, all the better. Start moving your team toward sharing with Google Drive rather than emailing files back and forth. Eventually, they'll catch on that it works better.

The single biggest impediment to Google Drive implementation at work is people's hesitance to rely on it, but in over 5 years of working with it at work, and really I've been using it personally since it was released, I've never had any issues at all. It's a great product and will prove its reliability over time.

Google Drive helps us with collaboration and file-sharing. We just haven't been able to get nearly the same level of functionality from comparable products we actually run at the same time. Google Drive keeps our team in constant communication and updated on what our remote workers are up to. It helps us run our weekly huddle meeting by ensuring everyone has real-time updated information and doesn't step on each other's toes while updating their metrics.

I also used Google Drive a lot for cross-device file-sharing. Since my phone is Android, it is far easier to use Google Drive to bring photos I take from my phone to my PC to use with our social media management software. It just works really well, really fast, every time, and I don't have to worry about sync errors or slow uploads.

Ingeniero de petróleo
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Exelente programa para guardar y sincronizar todos mis archivos"

What do you like best?

Almacenamiento en la nube que ofrece una serie de ventajas para el usuario, es ideal ideal para las personas que necesitan acceder a sus archivos desde cualquier lugar del mundo.

Es muy facil de administrar considerando el hecho de que es una plataforma de almacenamiento en linea, el disco de google viene con una serie de funciones intuitivas que hacen que incluso los usuarios naveguen a traves de el.

El costo es relativamente asequible almacenar archivos en google drive, ofrece a sus usuarios almacenamiento gratuito, pero si quieres tener mas espacio deberas pagar una comoda cuota.

Es muy facil compartir archivos y documentos en Google Drive con otros usuarios, solo debes enviarle el enlace del documento, lo que necesitan es acceso a su disco y listo tienen el archivo.

Lo genial es que google drive no solo guarda documentos, tambien podremos guardar nuestas hojas de calculo y fotos de google.

Google drive tambien lo podemos usar en nuestro telefono.

What do you dislike?

Unos de los problemas más difícil con Google Drive es hacer que todos empiecen a usar. google drive funciona mejor cuando todos estan marcado de lo contrario el uso individual puede ser un problema, Google esta limitada en el numero de complementos que puedes usar dentro de ella, esto quiere decir que las funciones en la unidad ya integradas son permanentes y no se podran modificar.

A menudo tiene dificultades si hay muchos usuarios conectados al mismo tiempo, es un problema para que los usuarios accesan al mismo documento, ua que la edicion puede ser un problema.

Buscar documentos individuales puede ser un problema, ya que los nombres que se dieron originalmente a los archivos y la funcion de busqueda no se extiende a todos los contenidos de cada uno de los documentos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo google drive a todo mi equipo o personas que quieran tener guardado sus documentos en la nube, la seguridad de Google Drive es de primera categoría y no hemos tenido problemas con la seguridad y la privacidad.

Google drive es el reemplazo de almacenajes usb que se te pueden dañar o perder, para la empresa o equipo de trabajo se ah hecho muy importante ya que nos facilita mucho el trabajo, y que podemos acceder a nuestros documentos estando en cualquier parte del mundo.

Henry Medina Soporte Tecnico

"La gran nube de datos de Google"

What do you like best?

Google Drive es un servicio totalmente gratis que ofrece la compañia Google donde nos permite almacenar todo tipo de archivos en la nube de una forma segura y sencilla, el servicio cuenta con una capacidad de almacenamiento de 15Gb gratis con la oportunidad de ampliar dicha capacidad. Dicha aplicacion nos permite la creacion de carpetas para llevar nuestra data de forma ordenada, nos da la opcion de compartir con otros amigos por medio de un link descargable, enlaces a correo, etc, la informacion que estamos subiendo a la unidad de google. Puedes sincronizar directamente tu ordenador con la nube mediante una carpeta para que de esta forma los archivos se sincronicen automaticamente.

What do you dislike?

Hay archivos que comprimo usando winrar que al compartirlo el sistema indica que son codigo malicioso se deberia revisar a fondo esta funcion ya que en ocasiones no me permite compartir archivos a clientes importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google drive es un gran servicio gratuito que nos brinda seguridad al momento de almacenar todos aquellos datos que consideremos importantes, se los recomiendo a todos aquellos usuarios que deseen un buen servicio de almacenamiento en la nube.

A nivel empresarial usamos el servicio de google drive para compartir datos como por ejemplo, base de datos de algun software que necesite ser revisado por los proveedores, mantenemos archivos algunos formatos de archivos de la compañia resguardados en el sistema para evitar perdida, y lo mejor de todo es totalmente gratis.

camila

"forever google drive!"

What do you like best?

It is a necessary and extremely useful space because with it I can share information and make different types of documents and files together. With Google Drive I have been able to create, together with my partners, higher quality audiovisual products and easier understanding for my clients. You do not depend on a computer, since you have everything in your email account on the Internet. You can have and use multiple computers and everything is synchronized well.

What do you dislike?

The only complaints I have from Google Drive is that if the document has several editors or collaborators could be eliminated by one of them, also that it is mandatory to use the Internet and that only has 5 gigabytes of free storage. Other thing that Google Drive need to improve is the better organization of your options to get the best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With google drive anyone can have access as it has platforms with greater compatibility in android, which is the common operative system of my clients and partners.

When I can not edit a file due to lack of time or internet, another of my collaborators can do it for me and that is something that has helped me noticeably since it was something that had not been invented.

Research Assistant

"Effortless Filesharing"

What do you like best?

Ease of file sharing and transfer combined with easy remote access tools. This combines with an unbeatable price point of absolutely free. Common usage means little time training and most people have at least some broad familiarity with the product without direct training. While google docs doesn't offer more or better service than other similar file sharing options free, large storage and strong comparability with the rest of the google suite creates a strong incentive to incorporate it.

What do you dislike?

Slightly clunky interface and difficult navigating between multiple account. Link to google accounts can be limiting, has not been in practical experience. Beyond this, default file typing is google docs/sheets which can potentially impact formatting without a download.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free file sharing software is always good. Broad familiarity should be beneficial to many organizations, consider what email products you use in conjunction.

Sharing code between team members, instant file transfer and active collaboration with google sheets/docs.

Employer

"google drive is the best tool!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Drie is that it is simple and quick to understand. offers us 15 GB free where we can save images, videos, edit documents, you can create your surveys and save them, among other things. It is a multifunctional tool that I think everyone should know

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of this software is that it can only be used through the internet. In addition, as it allows editing documents among several users, some of them can erase it or modify it drastically without the consent of others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend those who want to join this software to create a good password to increase the security of your account, this is an excellent tool that can be used easily and responsibly in the workplace.

It has helped me with my work, since it allows me to save files from previous dates and those of current date. It allows me to carry out surveys where the workers of the company can express their opinion about our services, helping us also to improve.

Vedang Sheth

"Excellent facility."

What do you like best?

Google sheets & google docs are most helpful for me because i'm unable to bring my excel sheets by Flash drive or hard disc. Even we have not required to save for every time. It will be directly & automatically saved whenever we input any data.

What do you dislike?

Google slides i most dislike because for me, there is no benefit in my field. Google drive is a most like same version of Microsoft office still it has no same type shortcuts like that.

The download and upload speeds speeds are a bit slow when you deal with larger files. I wish it could use a "torrent like " technique to increase speed of downloads by using multiple connections. Therefore the speed with which you can access you documents and files depends largely on your internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please upgrade google drive & if there is any possibility then implement your all shortcuts.

I can easily show to someone my worked excel sheets & easily get all data everywhere.

Backup Your Precious Files.

Send Large Files to Family, Friends or Co-Workers. ...

Use Google Drive App to Access Documents. ...

Efficient Built-in Search Engine. ...

Optical Character Recognition Feature.

Share Photos and Videos with Your Contacts. ...

Open and Edit Various Kinds of Document.

Business administration

"It allows adding different forms of administration"

What do you like best?

Drive contains great things to be able to get a high performance in its functions which highlights many processes, it is distinguished by the good performances of storage since it generates great performance for its different administrations which you can occupy on a process of its development.

It is a software that contains a very high consumption for the things that it allows you to do, it is distributed in things that allow you to generate processes much faster and safer for your things that you want to save.

It contains more sources where you can add more balance to your account and it also has a very good storage capacity.

The security that says and promises is very good because you can add security according to your tastes without having distrust.

What do you dislike?

It is very important to have a good update and also to have a good storage so that you do not contain errors or problems when you want to access, and it happened once you did not allow us to access these data folders for the reason of wanting to carry out clear activities and a good average of it.

To have your things sorted and also your different types of files is considerable since you can order at ease and exemplify aspects necessary for the different functions from this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very outstanding recommendation for its systems and services.

It is recommended to use and perform a full implementation because it contains tools where you can add different use with roles or with different software systems as it accepts different formats of use.

It is easily established with software such as Power Point, Zoom and many more software that accept these types of formats to share files or to be able to save files that need a good and safe value in your system.

The adaptation and the implementation is very important for the use and the process of this software, it is very justifying to be able to work together with some organization since you can save, reproduce and append many necessary files, the part of being able to save and perform the same check is very necessary since you have large ranges to continue providing a large service.

The solutions that you do not care about are very good and you can implement them with other software with a very important security because of the way they work.

Gerente de Oficina

"I really love Google Drive"

What do you like best?

The truth is that Google Drive is a pretty efficient tool as it has a lot of quite useful functions when it comes to storing documents. Within the platform or app you can create the folders you want to organize the information allowing you to find what you need quickly. It is a fairly safe program because to access it you need to pass the security check that Google places on all its programs. You can also upload files of any format without any problem, however, only some have the preview such as PDFs, Text Documents or images.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that everything about this platform I like very much since this is very good in terms of what it offers in security, interface, mechanism and operation. I really like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it because this is really an excellent plaforma and I particularly particularly like everything it offers.

Every day I use Google Drive to store documents easily allowing me to have at hand all what I need to work. With it I can store my documents, being able to keep all of them in order with the folders in which I can save the documents, if not, I can also directly upload folders already made with the documents, making the work even easier. It's very easy to learn how to use it and you don't need very great knowledge about computing, it really is a pretty intuitive and understandable platform for everyone.

Copy Review UR