M-Files Reviews & Product Details

M-Files Overview

What is M-Files?

M-Files provides a next-generation intelligent information management platform that improves business performance by helping people find and use information more effectively. Unlike traditional enterprise content management (ECM) systems or content services platforms, M-Files unifies systems, data and content across the organization without disturbing existing systems and processes or requiring data migration. Using artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in its unique Intelligent Metadata Layer, M-Files breaks down silos by delivering an in-context experience for accessing and leveraging information that resides in any system and repository, including network folders, SharePoint, file sharing services, ECM systems, CRM, ERP and other business systems and repositories. Thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries use M-Files for managing their business information and processes, including NBC Universal, OMV, Valmet, Rovio, SAS Institute and thyssenkrupp.

M-Files Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

M-Files enterprise content management solution unifies documents and information across business systems to help you intelligently find, access and manage information.

Other ECM systems replicate the file folder hierarchy for organizing and managing information, which forces users to figure out which folder a document resides in. Furthermore, old-school ECM systems are complex and force users to change the way their work, and as a result, they suffer from low user adoption rates.

By leveraging metadata for organizing information by what it is versus where it’s stored, M-Files enables organizations to simplify the ability to search, retrieve, process and archive documents, which in turn improves productivity, enhances employee collaboration and speeds up the decision making process. M-Files provides a vastly superior alternative to the traditional file folder-based approach by organizing and presenting content in “dynamic views” that are generated from metadata based on the context or need.

M-Files Corporation
1989
Plano, TX
@M_Files
Description

M-Files enterprise information management solutions (EIM) improve and simplify how businesses manage documents and other information in order to become more productive, more efficient and stay compliant. M-Files eliminates information silos and provides quick and easy access to the right content from any core business system and device.

M-Files Screenshots

M-Files Reviews

Showing 134 M-Files reviews
Already have M-Files?
Business Manager / Global Account Manager
What do you like best?

I am a satisfied customer of M-files. It is very user friendly and easy to configure application. I have not faced any issue in searching and organization or workflow, since I am using this tool. One of the best things is that we have implement it in our various departments and it has interlinked them. Now we can easily search the data through respiratory and did not face any issue in finding the right piece of information. We have created and arranged our work in different folders, and not a single time, we came a crossed any data corruption and it is secured cloud for folder maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application provides notifications with time, but we never have the idea about the notification provided against the completed and pending task, until we went to the interface and check them out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am having a great experience with easy uploading and sharing the files due its integration with other software as well, so I will like to recommend it to all the moderate and large size organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Across our channels we are capable of automating our work flow, thus we can ensure the streamline operation of our processes. M-files is very fast in its mode of operation and easily search the data across various interconnected systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Recruitment and Business Development | Accounting and Finance
What do you like best?

M-files is not only treat the soft files efficiently but it extract the information from hard files by scanning with high speed and it is compatible with scanning device a well and carries out batch scanning and even classify them automatically, in this way it is giving us more logical document processing by extracting the data, through its roots i-e OCR, barcodes, ICR thus, carrying out data indexing. Overall I would say it is playing its great role in our company. It is fully featured product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in order to save files you have to put proper files name otherwise in numerous amount of data, it becomes hard to find the right file. Moreover I am not having any big issue with its services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really do not find any organization which could not be get influenced by such an amazing tool, it is highly recommended to all the organization set ups. No matter whether they deals in B2B or B2C time business set up and especially for manufacturing companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We find our pride to announce that we are its happy and satisfied customers of M-files, which is helping us to automate our work flow and manage our critical documents and information. It is an excellent information organization tool that will always search for you where the right content is place irrespective of the systems and file locations, thus helping us to improve our way to store our files by enhancing the productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

M-files is also known as a very good document keeping system that completely ensures every type of company’s integral data. It comes with a variety of unique templates that always makes my work more enjoyable and less boring. Furthermore user interface of this software makes my working quite easy as I can easily understand all the features and functionalities. It helps me to search each and every file or document that is present inside the vault. I like the most about it, is the e-signature features that significantly differentiate between my documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On talking about the drawbacks that I faced in this application is its cost that is quite a lot more than others. Otherwise I do not have any issue with this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the way in which it shares my files with so much convenience to teammates. Also, another plus point in this product is its high level security system that allows me to give the best security in the world to my documents and also to protect them from any kind of threats. This solution suits every type of organization in spite of their size and resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every feature is quite unique in this software as it helps me to provide immense support to give a centralized place for every type of document. I can easily edit all my documents with its powerful editing tools. Dragging and dropping down facility of this product allows to locate various files and folders. I really like the way it helps in automating the workflow that I wanted to be done in time. I really prefer it over other applications of this regard because of its huge functionality and the versatile nature. Thus, for me this application is a true support in terms of creating a separate portion for all the integral documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

M-Files has an easy to use interface that looks like any standard windows explorer. With M-Files server administration rights, you can adjust security automatically to ensure any private or confidential documents and workflows update security to ensure only those that should have the ability to read or open the files can do so, while limiting those that shouldn't have access, do not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

M-Files can be daunting when creating your separate work flows...care must be taken to test and retest to ensure accurate routing. You also must ensure you have the correct organizational structure in place to allow proper workflow. When a change in reporting happens, the workflow must be adjusted or you risk exposing private and confidential documents to the incorrect individual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were fighting with multiple copies of files that required multiple users to review. Employees were emailing these documents back and forth, sometimes forgetting which copy was the correct one, and over writing someone's changes and edits. This caused severe delays in routing documents.

Using M-Files, we now have a single file, with audited changes and updates by users. M-Files also ensures that the correct people are involved in reviewing and editing the documents. This increased productivity, and increases collaboration between departments and divisions ensuring everyone knows what's going on in the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant It Manager
What do you like best?

Different features and functionalities in this application is worth able enough to be use in daily life. Also, I really prefer it over other products because it provides me immense support to provide my documents a centralized place to save variety of documents that are essential for maintenance as well. More specifically this unique product has a really good authorizing feature that particularly helps in sending invites and also helps in editing useful documents on the go. More specifically this product allows me to integrate more readily with all other applications of my interest with variety of options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is so dam interesting product. I couldn’t imagine my life without it now. Talking about the drawbacks of this product I can’t think of anything that could be a drawback of this certain product because it has everything in it that I require basically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the way in which it shares my files with so much convenience to my colleagues and teammates as well. Also, another plus point in this product is its high level security system that allows me to give the best security in the world to my documents and also to protect them from any kind of threats as well. Lastly, this solution suits every type of organization inspire of their size and resources as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M- files offers me a very convenient way to make my content managed enough to deal with everyday tasks on a large range. Moreover, this particular application helps me in tracking each and every document of my interest with huge ease and also it organized them accordingly. Moreover, this particular application helps me in e- signature support that clearly makes my documents differentiated on the go. Apart from this I really like the way in which it provides me the best document templates that are attractive enough to make my documents more attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office and Administration Manager
What do you like best?

We have been using M-Files for over a year and it is amazing it has saved us a lot of time making everyone's job easier and effective. It is a great tool to organize your work flow while giving everyone access to the information simultaneously. It has impacted our customer service in a positive way and has cut our expenses as we are almost paperless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up is not the easiest as a work flow needs to be created but once is up it is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information availability

Cost reduction

Efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The approach of M-Files digital corporate memory software is a critical step up for companies which care knowledge created by people working around. Without this type of supporting software, there is no safe and reachable system which can be used as commercially that most of the companies now looking for that type of solutions. Even there are more easier types of the solution for data sharing and storing, those are not perfectly fitting for confidential usage. M-files brings the benefits of safe data without loosing any part if uploaded correctly. The upload and download speed is really fast which allows users to work on files over M-Files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Besides many beneficial properties and features of M-Files, there are some points needs to be improved. If the file crushes and cannot be saved, somethimes M-Files cannot catch latest version of it and user loses work done until then. Furthermore, the file structure is not useful as the cloud base structure is quite complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend M-Files to new users as product enables users with a huge storing capacity without loosing anything. New users should not feel bad while trying to understand cloudbase structure and try to create specific foldesr for each topic and put files in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the M-Files, users can store all critical documents, files should be updated and worked on by many users and files needs to be checked by several users which brings users quite high flexibility and data security. Moreover, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like M-Files because it is very safe and offers enough cloud storage. Accessing content is also easy from any device and all I need is authentication. I also like the ease of retrieving content using the search feature. Sharing of files across the team is also easy and this is a plus when working together on the same project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

M-files is one of the best and this means it comes at a cost. I feel that the cost is too high for many SMEs. The User Interface is also lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend M-Files because it is an effective and powerful content management tool. It is also affordable and easy to use. Lastly, it offers secure cloud storage features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M-Files has been great for us for several reasons but the top most is that this tool is very powerful and one of the best when it comes to content management. Setting up this tool is no brainer and and using it is a breeze. The tool offers the best content management features for example easy access of documents, searching, document recovery, sharing, saving new files etc. The storage is sufficient and secure and a more reason to love this tool. We have been able to get more work done in less time. That seems like a cliche benefit of many types of office software, but M-Files probably has the most direct impact for work efficient than almost anything else I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Document revision history log keeps track of who made what kind of revisions on a document

Provides privacy for company documents

Provides employee-independent document management

Provides memory for the company

Ensures that document sharing outside the company is kept under control Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Service interface is very bad, similar to the interface 20 years ago

Not user friendly

Working speed is very very slow

Special training is required to learn how to use

Eliminates file explorer applications but offers a much slower alternative

Does not run * .zip or * .rar files

Menu language is very outdated

Cannot open folder in folder

Unable to personalize interface

It is necessary to define and track individual files, it does not allow automatic selection, every process is done individually, it is time consuming, exhausting and requires attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it shoulMust be developed in accordance with the conditions of the day, the user experience should be up to date. Speed algorithm and interface must develop sides. In addition, the interface must be customizable. This leaves a lot of space for alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The purpose of the company is different. It is aimed to keep the documents in a single center. We still don't use it for the intended purpose. It is mostly used for internal or external document sharing. Bulk sharing is the most beautiful aspect of the feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Victor Fong
What do you like best?

M-Files is very suitable for almost any environment, my favorite is Quality Management. It is different because it is a content management tool that helps users organize, manage and track documents and information. It is ideal for any regulated or compliance company that wants to improve compliance or is working to achieve it. Local implementations are available, based on the cloud and hybrids. M-Files helps us powerfully with the control of documents, requests for change, planning and execution of audits, management of problems and risks, and training with a turnkey approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. Integrations with various applications, including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and NetSuite, are available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

M-Files is recommended because it provides a next-generation intelligent content management platform that improves business performance by helping people find and use information more effectively. Key features include version control, mobile access, electronic signature capabilities, automated workflows, document templates, permission management and offline access. Automated workflow tools include notifications sent to users when they need to review or approve changes in documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the company we have benefited immensely because it allowed us to improve the workflow, increase the reuse of information, eliminate redundancy, control content safely and avoid conflicts and data loss, all in one management solution. unique and intuitive content that integrates with Windows Explorer. In addition, the M-files search engine allows users to search for documents by name, document type, keywords and more. Likewise, it allows users to search within the text of the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

M-files integrates with your windows Explorer. So in short it is just like using your windows explorer. It is easy to install on server (with training). Search features of M-Files using scoring method where all the results are given score based on relativity. It is amazing how you can create complex workflows in M-Files with good planning. M-Files works with Metadata. You only need to tell mfiles what the document is and it will place it into its right place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

M-files can get slow after certain number of objects created. It uses firebird as embedded DB. Also i think Electronic and digital signatures should be part of the system and not an Ad-On. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Contact your country reseller or M-Files them selves. They are very helpful and will give you all the information you require. they also provide onboarding and training at extra cost. But it is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have currently deployed M-Files in our company to scan ticket coupons that are printed. We archive them in M-files so that Management can refer to it at their convenience when double checking a ticket that was sold. Before it was a manual process where someone had to go through a pile of printed coupons by month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

M-Files can help automate process and procedure around the collection, use and storage of your data.

M-Files can give your data meaning and usefulness across your business.

Workflows and Granular Permissions are some of its key strengths. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Choosing the right Integration Partner and their ability to work well and effectively with you, is key to a successful deployment.

Have a clear goal on what you need to achieve using M-Files and the exact area it will assist with, avoid “scope creep” as this will slow you down considerably.

The M-Files platform can be used in many ways - start with the “low hanging fruit” and have a clear understanding of what is required to deliver this using the software - just because it is *possible* doesn’t mean it needs to be used that way from day one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for the “low hanging fruit” and set it up with this as the focus - use the online training materials to help get your users onboard.

Don’t let “scope creep” occur - make sure the Scope is delivered and implemented before expanding use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solved are efficiency in completion of data collection, submission and storage - Benefits are time saved and the ability to locate data quickly, minimising low level administrative tasks for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I like that I can drag and drop documents anywhere in m-files. A prompt pops up and you tell it where it needs to be saved. I also like being able to view document edit history and rolling back to different versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it feels very time consuming to save documents because you have to fill out fields when the prompt pops up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helpful when you have limited server storage space. We used at an IP firm and it was helpful to be able to access the document edit history and to assign tasks to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

M-files is a cloud based service for business environment. It provides data sharing and editing with your team & colleagues. It is very easy to share and work on a shared document. Check-in and check-out processes not so effective and easy but It is well-considered. It should be easy and fast to use it effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some interface features and classfication selections are not so easy. It takes much more time to share some documents via e-mail or from another source. So it should be simplified some points like writing details of documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data sharing is the main effective work of this tool. I can reach from anywhere to my files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The mfiles is a good intelligent Software where it is integrated with different sources like office,Sap, Dynamic Crm. It will helpful for finding the exact documents and no problem exists in mfiles and it stores large amount of database Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no least about this software since it saves time and flexibility. No hidden cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps completely internal and increase the revenue growth and no hidden cost and saves the database and focus on right information and objective. I will recommend this product to the business concern and my friends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mfiles is intergrated with the Microsoft dynamic , Office , CRM etc.. since i use this product for more than a year and i have lots of experience also it helps towards finding the right documents instead of spending more time with the software.There is no problem with the software and it is one of the intelligent software we use it for time saving and productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Easy to install, implement and to use. Content is organized by what it is instead of determining where to save it in a traditional folder structure. Graphical Workflow engine builder. Not a complex admin interface. Well integrated with windows and office. Desktop, Web and mobile interface. Ranking search result. each user can create his own views with the ability for filtration and grouping to see content in a way he want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No more perpetual license for M-Files 2019. M-Files is going to change pricing model.In order to continue receiving customer support and new release update you have to upgrade to subscription model. The prices changes frequently. It doesn't support Mac OS (you can only by using web). It is not easy to calculate how many pages/documents you have archived in the system, this feature is required for all backlog scanning projects. Zonal OCR is not easy to setup and not accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use, you will love. Almost bugs free.Can be integrated with other systems. well documented user guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visibility to business processes and better workflow monitoring. Searching for and retrieving documents quickly from anywhere by using web and mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ICT Manager
What do you like best?

M-Files strong points are in the ease of use and the powerful search capabilities. We loved the change from "where it is" to "what it is". It has some really powerful features in the back of it but still can be simple enough for the end user just to "easily file and find their documents". It works great on mobile platforms and integrates well with the Microsoft suite of products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all products there are room for improvement. I am happy to say these are limited at the moment.

As long as they keep up their R&D and invest in AI and other related technologies I see a great future for them. Integration with Onedrive for business is not yet live and that was a small disappointment so that it can more seamlessly integrate with your corporate Office 365 system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The biggest challenge for us was not to get the technical solution implemented but more getting the business thinking in a whole new way on how they use the product and enabling them to use it to its full extend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest challenge was to get a better up take in the business utilizing an ECM(IIM) in day to day activities. The ease of use and user friendly interface assisted in the adoption for the product. We are now able to continue on our transformation journey from a heavily paper based environment to a digital workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Specialist
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The stronghold of M-files is the ease of installation and ease. This tools comes with powerful features that makes document management easy. With M-files, it is easy to organize office documents and when you need to retrieve a file, all you need is use the right keyword and within seconds, you will have the document you're looking for. What's more is that security wise, M-Files ensures no unauthorized access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything works well so far. I have co major issues. However, the user interface could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company deals with many files and documents, then there is no better way of managing them than implementing the best document management tool - M-Files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly we use this tool for document management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder/CEO
What do you like best?

M-Files is one of the best software products we have ever worked with. Completely configurable, easy to adopt and maintain and solution for a lot of different business challenge. In comparison with other software products we have worked with, in M-Files, basically there is no case that you cannot solve with built-in features or with simple development using powerfull APIs. We are proud partner and M-Files reseller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing significant that we dislike about M-Files. We would like to have little more powerful reporting but as a software development company we have our own products and solutions that we are using with M-Files data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a partner, resellers and finally users of M-Files we strongly recommend M-Files to any company that wants to improve how they manage their businesses, to companies that would like to create paperless and digital business as well as to improve their workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is whole set of different business challenges that can be solved with M-Files. We are successfully managing everything within our company by using M-Files. From invoice processing, marketing and sales processes to project management. We are managing our projects, customer, tickets, solutions, daily tasks and overall whole documentation and documents are managed within M-Files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior ITSM Specialist
What do you like best?

Automatic version control, metadata based sorting and searching with automatic privacy settings and class structures are but a few things that have been greatly improved since moving away from simple network drives and basic folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it is extremely hard to make people understand how to use the system in a wise manner. They always confuse, no matter how many times you explain them, metadata properties, "folders", classes, document collections, multi-file documents and whatnow. There are a lot of concepts which are very useful in M-Files, but the grassroots employees have a hard time understanding everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not base your class structures on your previous systems or conventions. M-Files works best when you literally start over and build everything from the ground up based on the real life applications of how you use your documents and what kinds of documents you actually create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the greater achievements has been the automatic generation of M-Files objects straight from our ITSM-system. For example a sales manager can create an offer document with absolutely correct metadata for future searches with a single click of a button and doesn't have to go looking for the correct metadata choices.

These documents are later found very easily found since they have been sorted and tagged with the correct metadata representing our business projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The capacity to take existing information and processes (workflows that are currently manual in nature) is one of the greatest attributes of M-Files and M-Files Back Office.

People have been made to grow accustomed to following a manual (touch everything) process in their daily operational efforts.

M-Files gives those people back extremely valuable time in their busy work day by having them pay attention to exceptions in a workflow and also allowing for accessing relevant and accurate information that they need in a seconds notice without opening a filing cabinet drawer and digging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some old technology doesn't work with the basic, minimum requirements, but this is the whole reason why people that don't operate with current technology need to refresh their approach to their operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improved efficiencies and reduced process hang ups. More time to focus on specific tasks that are priorities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Integration in MS Office suite, what do you search instead of where, web interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Plenty of features, sometimes options in front of every day tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use every day ECM, training should be mandatory (different mindset) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase productivity and documentation management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
What do you like best?

It's simple, flexible, intuitive and cheap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

certain technical limitations which make if less convenient than dropbox for issuing documents to outside parties. Also, the assignments features are not robust enough Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More of IT world is moving to hosted software, but these hosted solutions do not talk to each other. Have a plan for information connectivity across programs.

There is pushback from users frequently. Build solutions for small groups first, perfect the concepts, then roll out to other departments. Data is easy to change, so smaller mistakes in concept can be corrected. Whatever you end up with will be better than paper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

standardization is resolved, we don't have to create a bunch of folders for every new tenant or property. simplicity for finding documents from metadata Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.