Engagio ABM Platform

Engagio ABM Platform

Engagio is an Account Based Everything platform to orchestrate human connections at scale.

Work for Engagio ABM Platform?

Learning about Engagio ABM Platform?

Engagio ABM Platform Reviews

Ask Engagio ABM Platform a Question
Showing 185 Engagio ABM Platform reviews
Tim H.

"Engagio Provides Unprecedented ABM Engagement Visibility"

What do you like best?

Engagio provides a clean and easy way to identify which accounts are engaging, and who you should target within those accounts for further engagement. The interface creates an intuitive look at which contacts should be targeted next, and allows Sales teams to view history (including all activities such as email, events, and website), much quicker than searching through Salesforce or through multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Creating filters for data in Engagio does have a little bit of a learning curve. It is frankly one of the most powerful feature of the tool, but for a user who isn't very technical it can be intimidating. Having a dedicated Engagio specialist or champion to build pre-set filters helps alleviate this issue.

I use Engagio in order to quickly see where engagement is happening, and who is doing the engagement. Prior to Engagio I had to access multiple systems and try to cross-reference data for a holistic view. It was time consuming and didn't always show the big picture I wanted. With Engagio my efficiency when it comes to targeting has gone way up, allowing me to focus more on strategy and tactics, and less on administration and "pulling" data.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Engagio ABM Platform
Alex P.

"ABM Orchestration"

What do you like best?

Engagio was very easy to implement and set up from a technical perspective. The initial scoring required both sales and marketing teams to put their heads together and agree on the important marketing and sales activities. Once set up, the reporting is simple but powerful. There are metrics that used to take a large amount of time and guesswork to put together - these are distilled into customizable dashboards.

Great lead to account matching logic.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to establish initial baseline for MQA

Updates in SFDC often take a nightly sync to appear in the app

Only field used in account matching is the Website field on the Account object in SFDC. Ideally would be able to connect to the Domains object and consider multiple domains per company. They do have good logic to choose the correct account when multiple accounts with the same website exist. As a result we miss some site traffic that can be seen in other technology.

Inside Sales / SDR account prioritization

Impactful marketing metrics outside of lead count

Awareness of which key accounts were NOT engaging

Awareness of top marketing campaigns for driving engagement

What Marketing Account Management solution do you use?

Tarun A.

"ABM Analytics"

What do you like best?

The daily, weekly, monthly reports are just fantastic and they help us a lot. It shows the interest, interaction and activity of everything within that report. It can be easily be integrated in our custom software so that we can see the analytics of our users easily and from anywhere. The customer support for this product is also quick and fast!

What do you dislike?

It is relatively a new software so it's not perfect. UI and other stuff could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend this!

It helps us in deeply analyzing things that we couldn't do this easily before. Before we had to do a lot of processing but this has made it a lot easier. It tells us exactly how on track we are with our marketing and that helps us on how to improve our next campaign. Our target account's average deal size nearly doubled than before(when it was non-targeted audience)

Sarah M.

"Engagio gives me reliable insights for my prospects"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see the number of minutes that a prospect has engaged with a particular resource.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of different charts / graphs available but I don't understand some of them so it would be nice to have someone create a customized dashboard for you based on what you care about

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a lot of really good information available so I would suggest setting up time with the engagio account manager prior to digging into the platform to make sure you're getting the most out of it.

I use other tools for engagement insights but they don't capture the same granularity as Engagio does. So I use Engagio as a complementary tool. It also seems to capture prospects that my other tools don't.

Jose David P.

"Excelente Analisis de los resultados"

What do you like best?

Seleccionamos cuentas objetivo y comenzamos programas específicos para ver los resultados en el 2017 cuando implementamos Engagio Analytics, no teníamos visibilidad a nivel de la cuenta. Ahora lo utilizamos para ver y valorar el resultado de cuenta. Confiamos en Engagio para agregar las métricas de participación y conversión de la cuenta, decirle a mi equipo qué programas y actividades resuenan con las cuentas, visualizar cuál ha sido el viaje de una cuenta, agregar contactos conocidos / anónimos y proporcionar una imagen completa del progreso en las cuentas objetivo. Es fácil de implementar, fácil de usar y ha ofrecido una visibilidad aceptable, basada en los resultados de cada cuenta, que para nosotros es única y merece un seguimiento individual para los resultados.

What do you dislike?

Hacer listas de cuentas y editarlas puede ser difícil de hacer. La habilitación de ventas tampoco es exactamente fácil. Para ver los datos de Engagio en SFDC, debe descargar un complemento de Chrome. Desafortunada mente, hacer que las ventas descarguen un complemento de Chrome y lo usen es más fácil decirlo que hacerlo

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totalmente recomendable y acertado para todos los departamentos de ventas y análisis de marketing.

¡Ve a por ello! Dedique tiempo a mapear su CRM y su Automatización de Marketing y prepárese para la Configuración de Compromiso atentamente. Recuerde que una actividad es diferente de un compromiso.

Javier G.

"Gran producto de ABM con gran soporte al cliente"

What do you like best?

Engagio es estupendo, hace que sea fácil ver qué está pasando en sus cuentas objetivo (qué han hecho recientemente, cuánto tiempo se han comprometido, etc.) y el impacto de sus programas de marketing. También proporciona una excelente manera de realizar un seguimiento de sus cuentas de marketing calificado a través de la vista de embudo.

What do you dislike?

Hacer listas de cuentas y editarlas puede ser difícil de hacer. La habilitación de ventas tampoco es exactamente fácil. Para ver los datos de Engagio en SFDC, debe descargar un complemento de Chrome. Desafortunadamente, hacer que las ventas descarguen un complemento de Chrome y lo usen es más fácil de decirlo que de hacerlo. Además, el complemento se muestra como una pestaña molesta que sobresale del lado derecho de su navegador como un pulgar dolorido. No es exactamente la mejor experiencia de usuario.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si está haciendo ABM y ABSD, tiene que evaluar Engagio: excelente producto, excelente gente y visión y dirección únicas.

Nos ayuda a identificar qué cuentas se han comprometido y cuáles no con el transcurso del tiempo, dónde son atractivas (es decir, qué activos web, qué eventos en persona, etc.), quién participa y en qué nivel. Hemos podido identificar cuántos minutos en promedio se requieren para llegar a cada etapa de oportunidad.

James M.

"Visibility into Client & Prospect Interest"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the weekly report that shows the contacts and companies that have been recently showing interest and activity with my solutions. The format is straightforward and easy to quickly consume during a busy start to the week. It's a fantastic way to prioritize who needs follow-up as you structure your day and week.

What do you dislike?

Having more actionable/automated follow-up would be helpful. I understand Engagio has a tool called "PlayMaker" that does this - hopefully my org will consider using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it and integrate it into your business planning.

Ramping up in a new and unfamiliar territory has been quicker thanks to Engagio showing me each week who in the territory is viewing what info. I'm now able to be targeted in my approach to identifying and reaching out to clients and prospects in an effort to generate new business. I'm a new user (3 mos) so it's a little early to provide substantive feedback supported by actual numbers.

Josh E.

"Best Customer Experience Ever! "

What do you like best?

The MQA account field is great! It is by far the best part of the tool. Especially if you use the filter, "Accounts with zero sales activity". That shows you which accounts you should prioritize that have not been touched.

After using the MQA field, I usually go into the "Awareness" section to help prioritize tier two accounts (ones that have had engagement, but not enough to be qualified as a "Marketing Qualified Account").

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the tool is really great. The emails are great to understand levels of engagement. However, it is absolutely essential to dig into the webpage to get a more in depth understanding of the activity going on in our accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. The tool is amazing and it adds tremendous value to the sales & marketing organizations. It' helps AE's prioritize which accounts they should add to their list based on engagement. It is great for ADR's to help discover which accounts to focus on/where to spend their time. I use the Marketing Qualified accounts the most- I'd say it is the most helpful tool for prospecting into accounts.

Where to prioritize my time/who to go after for prospecting. Once I've been in an account, it also tells me what departments/levels need more outreach. If your organization requires you to build executive & IT alignment, the heatmap is great for holding yourself accountable. The benefits speak for themself.

Bryce P.

"Using Engagio to track lead activity"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Engagio is that it integrates directly into Salesforce. The ability to quickly view when leads and prospects are engaging with content from the company website or emails being sent. Engagio quantifies it and create easy to understand visuals that can alert you to active leads in order to better prioritize our sales activities!

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike is that minutes tracked and counted include emails that may have got deleted 5 seconds after opening as well as it tracks and includes the time spent unsubscribing from communications. These things cloud the true engagement and has to be scrutinized carefully so that we aren't mislead by a high volume of unsubscribers as active and engaged leads/prospects.

That biggest benefit is to help us prioritize accounts that are actively learning and seeking our solution

"Engagio allows me to find prospects that may have not been discovered by other platforms we use"

What do you like best?

Engagio allows me to know what contacts have engaged on our website, how long, and what specifically the prospect and /or customer was looking at. I recommend using Engagio no matter who you are within the demand generation/Sales team.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the solutions we use such as Demand Base does nearly exactly what you guys are doing, at least in understanding and seeing which new people/prospects have engaged on our site. It almost feels like Demandbase is a bit ahead of the curve in terms of transparency and clarity into how our prospects are engaging on our site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More intel and transparency into NEW prospects, not prospects that we have sent emails or phone calls to

Helping prospects further by understanding the true value of how we can help teams reduce their overall risk.

"Probably not using Engagio to it's full potential "

What do you like best?

We get weekly emails with our most engaged customers and prospect - super helpful to see what accounts are the most engaged

What do you dislike?

At least the way we use it, it doesn't necessarily help you target accounts. Rather, it just shows you what accounts you are targeting and where your message is resonating the best. At least for me, most of my engaged accounts are one's that I'm already actively prospecting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are new company trying to target specific accounts, this is the best product to see how that message is resonating (and being shared) with those accounts

We are solving the problem of not knowing who is interested in our product but hasn't necessarily reached out yet. We are also solving the problem of seeing who our messages are resonating the most for.

Elaine L.

"Engagio ABM Analytics"

What do you like best?

Strong Performer, central to Zignal's ABM strategy. By incorporating holistic analytics and marketing orchestration into one powerful platform. We’re moving up market at BigPanda. Engagio is core to our new strategy of landing higher value accounts. Engagio fuels ABM-success across my entire go-to-market team

What do you dislike?

Product is expensive and hard to set up initially. It does not give us rationalization at scale. But it allows us to easily manage our multi-channel and multi-player outreach, determine its impact, and get ROI from our ABM programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's incredibly intuitive, so you can get up and running very quickly

Great in allowing us to clearly track marketing impact at our target accounts, I'd highly recommend Engagio to everyone doing ABM. Being able to measure/ compare plus score ENTIRELY the activity generated by an account is critical to our multi-channel ABM approach. Our target account's average deal size is nearly 2x larger than non-target accounts

Asher W.

"Achieve thoughtful, tailored and human outreach at scale. "

What do you like best?

- The ability to integrate multiple communication channels into a outreach plan

- Leveraging multiple 'voices' across the org for has seen big impact (Exec's, Product Team etc)

- Mixing automation (timing, SFDC triggers, templates) with manual customization.

What do you dislike?

- It's can be difficult to identify successful emails or activities with the holistic engagement score.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you + your company is on-board with an Account Based Sales Development approach and the core principals. This isn't a widget that will help your emails. This is a tool that allows you to orchestrate the way you reach out to prospects. For example: less opens/clicks, more overall engagement. Less converting leads, more engaged accounts.

In the sales development world, most organizations tackle the scale challenge with either more people or more automation. Engagio Playmaker allows development teams to be smarter about the way they are communicating with prospective customers without sacrificing volume. The specific problems we are solving are:

- Personalized messaging at scale with a lean team. (Leveraging pre-structured communication for timing, interesting moments, types of prospect engagement, personas etc)

- Repeatability. Standardizing communication flows to better predict outcomes.

- Reducing bottlenecks. Multi-person, multi-channel messages are no longer challenging or inefficient.

"Engagio gives today's sales professionals an edge."

What do you like best?

Engagio helps me understand exactly which contacts are warm for outreach and enables insight to all correspondence history through automation vs CRM records. My prospects appreciate that they do not need to repeat themselves.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out in particular, but an area for improvement that would have immense upside is shrinking the weekly reports to daily. If real-time is possible, that would be insane.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this product is a must - serious ROI for your sales organization.

More effective and relevant prospecting - not having to rely on tribal knowledge and tracking down previous sales reps for insights on who is who and what is what for context.

Also says us from record keeping which no salesperson wants to do (or does).

Kendall S.

"Better informed selling execution."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Engagio is the extreme detail it goes into to inform and educate the user on behalf of the information it gathers.

What do you dislike?

The worse thing about the platform is the sheer amount of data available can be overwhelming to the user and difficult to pinpoint which information is the most important. Sometimes there seems to be contradicting results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to the fullest capabilities to see the highest return!

Because I work with so many large accounts, it can be time-consuming to individually pinpoint who has the most engagement with our content and resources, thus leading to the most valuable conversations. Engagio does the work for me that allows me to focus on what's most important.

Neelam B.

"Real Insight that matters"

What do you like best?

To be able to see where and what people are spending time on, is the best data I think i've gotten in a sales role. It's great to see a certain person log clicks multiple times, in the sdr role, this makes it alot easier to connect with the right people.

What do you dislike?

Lag time, not sure who's end that is on. I would like to get more information on clicks and time they are spending on it. The unknown clicks are kind of frustrating as well.

Time is money. With Engagio I get some time back. Not having to guess or overthink about who in an org may be interested, and instead having that info right there is pretty phenomenal.

Kathy K.

"Excellent ABM software"

What do you like best?

The ability to track engagement minutes at the account and contact level and identify the most engaged accounts overall and by buying center.

What do you dislike?

Incorrect syncing of contacts sometimes, especially when a contact changes companies, which happens a lot in our target industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Engagio integrates very easily with Salesforce as well as Marketo (although we don't use Marketo) and is an invaluable tool for ABM marketing.

Helps us identify which accounts have and haven't been engaged over the course of time, where they are engaging (i.e. which web assets, which in-person events, etc.), who is engaging and at what level. We've been able to identify how many minutes on average are required to get to each opportunity stage.

Ciaran M.

"Great product for ABM; excellent customer support and enablement!"

What do you like best?

Great visibility into target account activity. Allows us to see impact of ABM campaigns and prioritize leads/account for SDRs to call into.

Also, some of the best customer success and support in the business. Always a great sounding board for ABM campaign ideas and best practices.

What do you dislike?

Some delays in matching leads to accounts. We really want to use Engagio to enable account-based routing, but the sync delay prevents us from doing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If ABM is a priority Engagio is a no-brainer!

Let's us see target account activity and gives us the notion of an MQA (Marketing Qualified Account). We now use MQAs as a marketing KPI and success metric for campaigns. We can also report on target account pipeline vs. not-target pipe. Useful for understanding impact of ABM programs.

jose luis M.

"Review Engagio ABM Analytics 2018"

What do you like best?

La capacidad de realizar un seguimiento de los minutos de compromiso a nivel de cuenta y de contacto e identificar las cuentas más comprometidas en general y por centro de compras.

What do you dislike?

sincronización incorrecta de contactos a veces, especialmente cuando un contacto cambia de compañía, lo que sucede mucho en nuestra industria objetivo.

Estoy resolviendo el problema de ser demasiado genérico (como en el caso de google analytics). Puedo compartir cosas a nivel personal/de cuenta en lugar de un correo electrónico generalizado que se puede enviar a un millón de personas. Con el toque personal invoca más respuestas.

"Great experience using Engagio"

What do you like best?

Engagio helps me engage with prospects at the right time with the right message. It allows me to interact with different stakeholders in the organization with content that is relevant to their specific use case.

What do you dislike?

At this point I haven't had too many problems with Engagio. The functionality and UI of the platform is very intuitive and allows for instant action.

Many of the times I have multiple contacts in an org that are interacting with our content/website but I may have never spoken with them before. Engagio allows me to understand who these individuals are and bring them into the conversation. This is something I have not been able to do with other softwares.

"good product but inflated statistics"

What do you like best?

Some features are great.

The Engagio PlayMaker works really well for us and is able to help us draws up usage of over 60% of the sales team. Also, the Engagio L2A matching feature is good for some of our historical leads which got prioritized into the marketing funnel during the campaigns.

SFDC integration is done very well too. Mostly it only takes a few weeks to a couple of months before you can completely understand the product.

What do you dislike?

The problems are plenty:

ABM campaigns have been more expensive for us than our traditional seasonal AdWords or inorganic lead acquisition strategies. I would put the overall efficiency at about 30-40%.

If you go slow on ABM then there is virtually nothing you have left to do with Engagio's product. Most of the insights can only be used if you want to adopt ABM fully. Would like to avoid if you are too early in the implementation cycle of ABM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are bought into ABM and are seeing results from the approach then Engagio can help you improve on this (probably). Please avoid if you are looking to experiment with Engagio for ABM success, that is not the product can do.

Running targeted campaigns.

Driving personalized emails

Peter H.

"Engagio Is VersionOne’s Mission-Critical ABM Platform"

What do you like best?

Engagio essentially turned the lights on for VersionOne when it comes to ABM and ABSD. While we had selected target accounts and began targeted programs in 2015 when we implemented Engagio Analytics, we did not have account-level visibility. Now, as VP of Marketing, I rely on Engagio to aggregate account engagement and conversion metrics, tell my team which programs and activities are resonating with accounts, visualize what the journey for an account has been, aggregate known/anonymous contacts, and provide a complete picture of progress in target accounts. It’s easy to implement, easy to use, and has delivered actionable account-based visibility that is unique. For more than a year, Engagio has been the primary software for SDRs and Reps to understand which accounts are engaged to prioritize their activity. Scout is a great tool for seeing account insights. PlayMaker provides a new paradigm on how to orchestrate interactions with accounts.

What do you dislike?

Engagio is very flexible because I can create account-based reporting that incorporates any field from SFDC and it is easy to filter, but I wish the Edit Columns tool was drag and drop so I could do this faster. Otherwise the UX is sweet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are doing ABM and ABSD, you have to evaluate Engagio - great product, great people, and unique vision and direction.

The key problems we solve with Engagio are 1). Target account selection and prioritization – we use engagement minutes in our formula for account selection as well as intent, fit, and other variables, 2). SDRs and reps prioritize weekly activity based on account engagement so that they are not just lead focused, 3). SDRs gain account insights from Scout and from Analytics reporting on what interactions are occurring with accounts so they can personalize, and 4). We have account-based reporting on engagement, lead conversion/MQL aggregate/appointments, etc that we use in the team, with management, and in board meetings. This reporting would be manual and unmanageable without Engagio. Now we can truly understand our success, 5). We can easily understand how Marketing engagement sources and influences pipeline for attribution analysis. Results: With Engagio we can see that 88% of our 2016 target accounts were engaged, 56% converted MQLs, and target account opp and deal values are higher than non-target accounts.

"ABM Software that gives essential insight and analytics into your prospects."

What do you like best?

The lead-to-account matching is such a great tool for SalesForce users. It is something that was totally impossible before and this a great workaround. Helps with both reporting and creating new leads.

What do you dislike?

Engagio is missing some features as it is a relatively new software - would be great if even more information was able to be accessed via the SalesForce module, as this is the go-to for our reps rather than entering the actual program, which can be somewhat complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn as much as you can from your CSM and don't be afraid to ask questions. the more features you can learn about, the better.

We are able to see deeply into which accounts are engaging with our brand at a level we have never been able to before - this gives us new avenues into utilizing these insights. Benefits-wise, Engagio is useful on both the Sales and Marketing-side, and helps the two departments meet come to similar conclusions on accounts.

User in Computer & Network Security

"Easy to understand ABM analytics"

What do you like best?

Engagio makes it easy to see what's going on in your target accounts (what have they done recently, how long they've engaged, etc.) and the impact of your marketing programs. It also provides a great way to keep track of your marketing qualified accounts via funnel view.

What do you dislike?

Making account lists and editing them can be hard to do. Sales enablement isn't exactly easy either. In order to view Engagio data in SFDC, you must download a chrome plugin. Unfortunately, getting sales to download a chrome plugin and use it is easier said than done. Also, the plugin displays as an annoying tab that sticks out from the right side of your browser like a sore thumb. Not exactly the best user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have your tiers clearly defined as that will dictate which plays you'll need to run. Consider building out your playbook before you begin with implementation as you'll want to hit the ground running to get some early wins. Sales will take notice if you've got MQAs under your belt early on.

Engagio ABM is great at showing us MQAs we can pass to sales. It also provides us insights into which of our marketing campaigns are working and which ones aren't. Because of this, we've decided to invest in the higher converting campaigns and replicate those in the future.

"Engagio does its thing"

What do you like best?

Engagio does what it does best. There are a number of great features, and far to many to count. I think the whale logo is really cute and I love all the free stuff they send us in the mail. Stickers, waterbottles, etc etc.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of the logo. Also feel like they could do a better job of integrating with the Salesforce platform but that might be an issue with Salesforce. I would say the few times that we have done walkthroughs I felt like I didn't get a very solid understanding of the platform and how it works. I felt like the demo was somewhat confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend engagio to anyone who asks. I think they do a great job with everything that they do. They have been crushing it in the ABM world for so long and have such strong experience in the space its somewhat undeniable.

Tracking our customers and specific individuals for ABM. Our marketing team loves this platform and I like making our teams happy. I really felt like Engagio was a good purchase because it helped us to identify users who were actually looking through our content and spending time on our web pages.

Learn more about Engagio ABM Platform

Engagio ABM Platform Videos

Learning about Engagio ABM Platform?

* We monitor all Engagio ABM Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.