Contact Center Reviews & Product Details

Contact Center Overview

What is Contact Center?

8x8 Contact Center is designed to enable any business to deliver a positive customer experience with a complete multi-channel solution and extensive customer analytics. 8x8 includes interoperable team messaging as a native entitlement to enhance customer service, removing corporate silos that prevent information sharing and degrade customer support. Also included with each agent license is integration with major CRM applications and an Open API for extended third party system connectivity. Key features include: •Integrated voice, web chat, email and social •One-click subject matter expert access •Interoperable team messaging •Skills based routing •Built-in CRM integration and APIs •Customer engagement analytics •Post-call surveys •Co-browsing •Graphical call flow design •Queued and Web Callback •Fully context aware of customer journey •Supervisor feedback in real time •Advanced speech and interaction analytics •Predictive outbound campaigns •Quality, collaborative performance management •Unlimited calling within 46 countries

Contact Center Details

Leader in Enterprise Communications as a Service (ECaaS), cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions.

The 8x8 Contact Center solution is the first and only to unify contact center with team and 1:1 messaging and video conferencing while also being the only provider to include usage minutes with every license.

Additionally, 8x8 is able to include a wide array of capabilities like Quality Management, Speech Analytics, and Customer Journey Analytics all fully unified. This powerful approach aims to simplify administrative effort, centralize all reporting needs, and to pack in as much value as possible to help our customers achieve their business objectives.

8x8 Cloud Communications
2,008 employees on LinkedIn®

Contact Center Videos

Contact Center Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Contact Center community
Have you used Contact Center before?

Contact Center Reviews

Showing 130 Contact Center reviews
Already have Contact Center?
Workforce Manager, WFM analyst
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am fully in control . Unlike with our previous system where everything had to go through Customer Support, with 8x8 I can do it all myself. The reporting is much more consolidated compared to other systems where you are given 14 report options where 4 can do. I like that I was able to enable direct extension dialing which is something all call centers should have. I also like that I have the ability to set up an entire call center myself with routing options, custom hold music and messaging, menu options, call back options, direct dials, and much more. I can also set a call to route and overflow to agents, queues, voicemails, and continue to set rules way beyond that. I really do get full autonomy with 8x8. This is something that I wanted as compared to having to call in for everything request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike so far is that the Call Center system and phone system are separate. Meaning they both have different extensions and numbers. I also wish I had the option to have the system memorize certain numbers that have been dialed by agents when enabling call backs. Those are my only complaints with 8x8 really as of now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are shopping around, its because what you are currently getting isnt enough. I can say that 8x8 was cheaper then our previous system and provides much much more. Do the demo and decide for yourself but I can say that you will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been solving so many problems. Creating call back options. Enabling a way for customers to enter extensions to get directly to their Party. Reporting has also been such a step up with 8x8. Efficient and consolidated compared to my last system. I also realized how much I can do when given a system that actually allows it. When I do stuff how I want it, it turns out so much better than having others do what you know you can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Good day Nestor! Thank you so much for taking your time in writing us a feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying our service. Have a nice day ahead!

Open Discussions in Contact Center
Contact Experience Manager
What do you like best?

8x8 Contact Center is easy to set up. We have agents worldwide and we can easily set up their accounts with test calls within 15 minutes. I love we can have a new hire and within 15 minutes get the new hire on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many times we need to delete our profile and reset because the connection is lost and our profiles are no longer recognized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we are solving has to do with billing our clients properly. When making outbound calls on behalf of our clients we were not billing that work properly. We are able to create specific outbound channels for billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Thank you so much for taking your time in reviewing our service Chrissie ! Have a nice day ahead

Open Discussions in Contact Center
What do you like best?

The fact that it works. It's all I could really ask for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. From the application to the customer service. WAY more bads than goods in my opinion. The application is just bad. It will constantly have new bugs, crashing issues, calls not even connecting and for some reason you need the VCC AND THE VO open to have you calls recorded. A lot of it just doesn't make sense. The customer service is the worst part. The company I work for has around 200 employees working. In the beginning the service was great and do not get me wrong, there are a handful of great high tiered rep's however the lower tiered reps just seem to not care about leaving the consumer happy. They take days, sometimes up to a week to get to a ticket that should only take about 5 minutes to clear out. We have had to let go of a few employees because we cannot get their accounts set up normally because of something on the back end. They LOVE calling during hours that weren't asked for (2AM??), and CALLING when requesting an EMAIL. They never fail when it comes to those two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

8x8 is very user friendly. It is extremely convenient in the sense where you do not need to use a phone but can call via 8x8 instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above. Not many benefits, more inconveniences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Hi Josh, Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We apologize that you've had a negative experience with 8x8 - If there is anything specific we can help with, please share your account details with reviews@8x8.com and someone will be in touch ASAP. Thanks!

What do you like best?

I really like all the different features. The ease of setting up the queues once you learn the nuances, and being able to change them on the fly. I can have different queues and still share the same script. Setting up Users, Groups and assigning them to queues is one of the best parts. I also like how easy it was to setup Chat, and introduce it to the Agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Contact Center is a little complex, and there is definitely a learning curve. It could more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have somebody who can learn the scripting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How many calls are received in a day. What types of calls. How many agents we really need. Being able to see real time stats. Having Inbound Queues, Chat, Call Back, Voicemail all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Thank you so much for taking time in reviewing our service Jonathan! Have a great day ahead.

Managing Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Overall 8x8 call quality and core functionality is very good. The ability to have call cues, realtime monitoring and callback options for our customers works as designed and has been very stable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Billing- getting clarification on charges is an exercise in frustration with one rep passing you to another rep who then passes you back to the original rep who tells you they put in a support ticket for someone to call you back who never does.

2. Contracts- 8x8 has pricing contracts that expire and your pricing reverts to "list price" unless you make it known that you will look elsewhere if you go to list price. Very tedious and transactional in their business dealings.

3. Backend software interface is very long in the tooth. Chat add on looks like it's circa 2005. Email system for emailing within the system is also lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Contact Center we are able to handle more calls with less staff. The callback feature allows us to balance our load by allowing customers to not sit on hold, getter madder by the moment. Also the ability to move callers to the most appropriate person/team quickly based on their own inputs has been very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Miya Imazumi of Contact Center

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your opinion is very important to us, and we will be sure to take this information back to the team as we strive to provide the best experience to our valued customers. It is great to hear that the callback feature has proven beneficial for your company and we do hope that we can continue our partnership.

UA
What do you like best?

I did not like any of it. I will explain below Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a very hard time finding any way to contact 8X8 through my sign in/account and then when I did find it, it was confusing on how to report a problem. I finally reported the problem and then 2 days later I received an email telling me they were waiting for a response when what I did was report the problem and needed them to contact me. I asked someone to call me and they said they tried twice and there was no answer, which was not true because I answer the switchboard and while they did call twice they did not answer me at all and hung up. it was a lot of back and forth, me saying again and again what the issue was and no one responding on the issue or how it was resolved if it was. The issue finally just started working but we still have on and off problems with the incoming faxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have only tried it once and hated it. We have issues with faxing through 8X8 on and off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I have never been in contact with a support team that has the amount of patience that 8x8 does. Even when the issue takes the call to after hours, they still took the time to find a resolution. The level of patience is also shown by their response while on the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There might be miscommunications at times where it would be difficult to understand each other. However, that gets clarified quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having to re-provision a phone. The benefit is that the support team can co-browse to assist us in gaining access to the phone through its mac address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Miya Imazumi of Contact Center

Thanks for providing feedback! We are glad that 8x8's support team has been able to work with you to resolve your issues and we look forward to the continued partnership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to reviews@8x8.com.

What do you like best?

THE MOST HELPFUL THING ABOUT USING CONTACT CENTER IS IT IS EFFECTIVE. ONCE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO SEE WHAT THE CONTACT CENTER HAS TO OFFER IT WILL DEFINITELY PROVIDE YOU WITH TOOLS TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE CALL CENTER. I WORK IN A DEPT WHERE WE ARE CONSTANTLY REVIEWING CALLS AND EVALUATING OUR REPS ON ACCURACY AND CONTENT. CONTACT CENTER MAKES IT VERY EASY TO DO THAT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SURE WE GET THE BEST EVALUATION. THE UPSIDES ARE THAT IT IS VERY HELPING WHEN WE NEED TO RETRIEVE A CALL OR SEE HOW THE CALL WAS HANDLED THRU A SERIES OF REPS IN OUR CALL CENTER. CHECK THE FLOW OF CALLS AS WELL AS ALL INFORMATION NEEDED. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WHAT IS DISLIKED ABOUT THE CONTACT CENTER IS THAT SOME OF THE FUNCTIONS ARE NOT EASILY ACCESSIBLE. YOU HAVE TO KIND OF SEARCH FOR THEM A BIT. MOST TIMES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CERTAIN THINGS TO DO AND THEY MIGHT BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. IT IS IMPORTANT TO REVIEW ALL THE POSSIBILITIES REFLECTED. THE CONTACT CENTER IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGE BUT CAN BE HARD TO FIND AT TIMES. SOMETIMES IT WILL ALSO UPDATE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING AND THEN YOU CANNOT FIND THE ORIGINAL TASKS THAT YOU COMPLETED OR RESOLVED BEFORE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MY ADVICE WOULD BE IN USING CONTACT CENTER JUST TAKE TIME TO REVIEW ITS FUNCTIONS. THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT THE CONTACT CENTER OFFERS, ESPECIALLY WITH CALL MONITORING. CALL MONITORING IS VERY USEFUL TOOL WHEN OPERATING YOUR CALL CENTER. YOU CAN PROVIDE THE REPRESENTATIVES WITH ACCURATE UNDERSTANDING OF CALLS FOR COACHING AND EVEN FOR CALL REVIEWS. YOU ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEND CORRESPONDENCE TO CLIENTS DIRECTLY FROM THE THE CONTACT CENTER AND EVEN SEND TEXT MESSAGES. YOU CAN TRACK YOUR OUTBOUND AND INBOUND CALL AS WELL. THE CONTACT CENTER DEFINITELY OFFERS MANY POSSIBILITIES TO MAKE ANY CALL CENTER HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. TAKE THE TIME TO REALLY REVIEW THEM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM TO SOLVE IS UNDERSTANDING THE FUNCTIONS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE A GUIDE BEFORE YOU. ONCE I SOLVE A TASK OR FIND HOW TO USE SOMETHING I BOOKMARK IT TO REMIND LATER ON HOW TO USE IT. I REALIZED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF OPTIONS THAT CONTACT CENTER OFFERS JUST NOT ALWAYS VISIBLE. WITH LACK OF VISIBILITY OF ALL OPTIONS IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO REALLY USE THE CONTACT CENTER TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
What do you like best?

what I like best about the contact center is the playbacks, its easy to navigate and the coaching. My manager can manage my calls and give me good feedback. I like how they can also listen to live calls also so just in case I need a little help they will be able to listen and give good advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

what I don't like is when it keep logging me out and sometimes there is a glitch where I cant answer the phone, also I don't like that I have to have 2 different links up for it to work. Sometimes the calls don't come in but its not all the time. sometimes the call don't wanna come through my headset bu there is a button for that as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USING CONTACT CENTER IS A GREAT EXPERIENCE, THEY HAVE GREAT SERVICE AND THAT IT SHOULD BE USED FOR EVERY CALL CENTER. THEY MAKE IT EASY FOR EVERYONE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE SYSTEM. ALSO THIS IS A GOOD TOOL FOR MANAGERS AS WELL BECAUSE THEY CAN MONITOR CALLS AND LIVE CALLS AS WELL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that i am solving is credit restoration, we help restore credit pretty quickly and it really helps when I need to transfer to different departments. also when I need mute or place a hold on a call as well. When i am on a all call and need to transfer its really simple and we transfer calls all day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that when phone calls come through you can see the caller ID information and the transferring system. This service really takes the confusion out of transferring calls and making sure the customer gets to the recipient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is if the 8x8 app isn't open the calls will automatically answer and then drop. As long as I remember to open the app as well as the website I'm fine. I also do not like that we cannot view the history of all the previous calls we've had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great online phone system that completely gets rid of the need for a physical phone. This product will increase your companies productivity and make a very working experience for the employees and management without breaking the bank. I 100% recommend this product to any business or individuals that need a dedicated and reliable phone system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I LOVE that I don't have to remember employee extensions. That cuts down the customer's hold time and improves their overall experience. with our company. Another benefit is by having different working options as well and break options. It benefits our company extremely well so that everyone can always see what everyone is doing. That way if we're doing offline work and there are calls in the queue we can see who is answering and who isn't . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helpdesk Technician
What do you like best?

The ability to make changes on the fly when we need to and want to test new scripts, we use it for our internal IT department and we've been able to customize it enough to where it works for us best. It does have good general reporting for different departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We cannot create the customized reports that we want and we are having trouble in transferring calls and picking up transferred calls. Transferring calls has always been an issue for us and it has gotten better with some updates made to VCC but we still have a hard time occasionally when it does not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really great for creative scripts and customization options for corporate departments that handle heavy call flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to customize hotlines for certain departments. Our Credit and Inside sales departments have greatly utilize VCC. With our Inside sales department handling over flow calls from all of our branches we have been able to make it to when Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bilingual Customer Support Rep
What do you like best?

I really like the fact I that it is very easy to use. I can monitor the calls of my team so I can provide them with very detailed feedback. It's also helpful because the information it's categorized, and you can access it any time with no problem. The calls are very clear, I don't have any issues hearing the customer out, and my customer haven't had any issues hearing me out either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact you have to have the web site and the app opened at the same time, and if you close the app by accident, you won't be able to get calls. Sometimes we have issues trying to connect to the web site, but it's very rare that that happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! It's very helpful. I have tried other tools, but I like this one more, because it's very easy to use. The tools inside of the app, will help you to get in contact with your customers or your colleagues from another building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is the only tool I can think of, that can help us getting in contact with all of our customers. It helps us to be in contact with the customer, via text or phone call, and we can do all of that in the same app. I am also able to solve issues without moving fro my desk, since I am able to message a colleague through the app or I can set a meeting with my team with just one click,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Client Services / SalesForce Admin / Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

The auto-attendant is my favorite part. In the startup world, you may not have a ton of users and might not need to set up a full-on IVR, which can be a pain. The auto-attendant gives you similar functionality but with a maybe 5 minute setup time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't have anything that I really dislike. I have worked with a few of the top VOIP software providers and 8x8 is by far the easiest with the best interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a startup company we are always on the move. So the ability to utilize the 8x8 app while still maintaining compliance and so we can record those calls is huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Wow Thank you for giving us a 5-star review Derek! We are happy you are making use of our Auto attendant feature to its fullest. I am sure you'll love every bit of our simple and easy to use 8x8 Virtual office application as well. Have a nice day ahead!

IT Helpdesk(Network Team)
What do you like best?

i love the versatility of 8x8 as a service, it allows for so many options to communicate with phone, text, and now even screen sharing and video conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

only thing to dislike is that when 8x8 is down then your companys phones are down, theyre very good however at getting the service back up and running. this problem is one any cloud service can have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i think that 8x8 contact center is an amazing service to be implemented in a business. here at our company we are a call center and of course the job revolves around being on the phone with different managed queues that customers may call into. All of this within the contact center has been easy to understand and implement in a business setting. we have multiple routes for customers to call into our business with just one simple phone number and 8x8 has done a good job of making this simple. not only has it made logistics simple but even recording metrics within has is simple! often times we need to look at create reports for managers to look at so they can manage employees better and this has been a tremendous help to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

a lot of internal problems with communication and ease of use have been solved using the contact center. Benefits we've realized is how simple it is for an IT department to get a new user up and running its a quick process that we appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Provides lots of information and reports, clear snapshots of what took place during a call, easy to understand call flow charts, queue management and agent management are very user-friendly, the join call and "start agent whisper" features are very cool and helpful when monitoring and training new staff members. I can be at my desk working and listening to a new employee on a call and help them give out correct information if they are stuck on a question. Or, be able to immediately jump on a call that is escalated and take care of the situation in the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Playback doesn't work without downloading, reports can be repetitive, filters can be more direct and have better options of what we're trying to look for VS having to go through 5 different reports to figure it out. There isn't a report to show time on status. For example, "work offline" and "break" have so many different classifications but there isn't a report to show which of those specific statuses an agent has been on and for the amount of time. For "work offline", there is an option for "follow up" but there isn't a report to show how long an agent has been in the "follow up" status. It would only show the general categories and how long an agent has been in each status category. I also don't like that the call calls coming from the VO are not recorded. Only calls that come through the VCC are recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research well and don't confuse yourself. Sometimes it really is that simple. LOL. Take your time to get used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Playbacks help a lot to determine what happened with a specific call and makes it easier for us to determine how to make a decision on an account. The ability to playback the calls really makes sure the entire situation on both ends are transparent. Another problem that we have solved by using this program is the ability to not tie up lines on the phones. All of the call and transfers are cloud based so after a call has been transferred, the agent can end the post processing and receive another call while the transferred call remains in the queue that it was transferred to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easily swap extensions to work from various locations without the need for a ticket. View queue status directly in the app. Pre-formatted reports are detailed and loaded with great information. Easily access recorded calls to use for coaching, team calibrations, and general quality analysis. Multi-platform support has made it far easier to incorporate additional customer queues, as well, and opened new avenues for our support team to deliver fresh support products for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot rearrange or prioritize queues status info to maximize effectiveness. No customizable reports to better track internal metrics and OKRs. I run our call center stats and currently manually edit the larger reports that contain the information I need to be able to compile usable stats for our teams. It would be useful to be able to create my own reports with customizable fields. As of the moment, the only way to do this is on a high-level view through the Business Analytics tool inside of 8x8 Lightning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the queues rearrangeable in the 8x8 lightning view. Also, customizable reports that can integrate into Salesforce to more easily track metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact Center has allowed us to better supply reporting details for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews. Being able to track every aspect of a transaction has allowed us to focus trainings and coachings more effectively. Being able to build our own custom forms for quality analysis and call scoring has been extraordinarily useful. We use them as a way to inform reps, new and old, of quality expectations and how those expectations can be met. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It sounds silly, but what I like best is that it reliably works. It does what we ask it to do... everytime. Even more so now as more and more of us are working from home, we are able to seamlessly communicate with our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Low level customer support is a bit neglectful. But your rep will always be quick to assist and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We handle a very large quantity of calls. Both inbound and outbound for 3 distinct clinetelle. Contact Center allows us to handle that flow with the utmost professionalism. Reporting is extremely useful so we can better train and staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Joemar Jardiel of Contact Center

Thank you so much for writing us 5-star review Jeremy! We really appreciate you taking time in reviewing our service. Glad to hear that you are getting all the service you needed for your contact center. Have a great day ahead!

Strength And Conditioning Coach
What do you like best?

I like the ability to change the contact type to either your desk phone, and extension or your personal cell phone if you were to need to work from home. The upside is how quick a customers issue can be resolved from start to finish by autopopulating in salesforce. It a very seamless process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of right now I can't think of anything least helpful. My experience is small, but I am happy with it so far. If anything I would say the way it pops on the screen. It tends to get in the way. I honestly can't say anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say definitely try it out and see if it is the right fit for your industry. If your company deals with customer service/experience calls then I would say that Contact Center is most definitely the best I've had the experience working with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it has impacted my work by increasing productivity. The benefit is that it is linked to Salesforce and allows us to quick view information based on the customers information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Command Center Repersentative
What do you like best?

I appreciate Contact Center auto-populating information for incoming calls to be aware of who is calling from what Institution. I also enjoy the ease of routing calls to devices or phone extensions. The queue management system works pretty well being able to see who is online and available to take calls. Being able to work offline or specify why you are going offline is also a bonus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at times I will logout of Salesforce and still be logged into Command Center. Sometimes I am unable to load Command Center and have to clear my cookies and cache. Other than those few issues I would say the Contact Center functions well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it! It will make calling inbound and outbound much easier. If you have a company that utilizes a call queue then this product is the product for you. Contact Center is also extremely reliable with call persistence and I have not had a single call drop while using their product. The volume and clarity of calls is on point as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of Command Center are having a call system that is versatile and easy to use being able whether it be using in outbound or receiving calls inbound. Definitely a nice integration for our salesforce platform. It allows myself to be more productive with my communication. Auto-dialing is also a very useful feature and eliminates the potential of human error my making a mistake when entering a number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Representative
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and understand, nice that is shows everyone in the queue in realtime. The pop up is also easy to navigate and access making everyday workplace functions easy. It is also nice that calls can be listened to for training/review purposes - you can grade the calls and review, as well as send the results to the representative so they can better understand what they need to approve. The call recording and review is also nice in case a representative receives a bad call score from the customer we can go in and listen as well as call back the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It lags between taking a call and showing in the queue, it also throws an error everytime there is an outbound call. The pop ups with calls sometimes pulls up the wrong users even when the numbers are different making us take extra steps to locate the right person that is calling in our system. However the issues we are having do not interfere with anything they are just irritating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it has all the features needed to run a successful call center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of having to go through another system that makes it difficult for the users calling in. A benefit is the call review and grading system - it is nice that it is all in one and you can easily share with the employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Contact Center allows a seamless experience from our phones to the computer, giving us detailed information on the caller before even answering the phone. Being able to simply glance at the side of the screen and know who I'm speaking with and what about is a huge advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally have issues with connectivity, where I am randomly logged out or told that my connection is interrupted. Also, using 8x8 in conjunction with Salesforce, sometimes there are integration issues. Other than that, I have had a rather fantastic experience with 8x8. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to take the time to get used to all the different menus and user interface of the product. At first it looks like quite a bit, but it is very straight forward. If you have any questions, the customer support team at 8x8 does a wonderful job of ensuring that you understand their product and can use it to the best of both your and your teams advantage. If you want your employees to have a simple, efficient, and effective calling experience, 8x8 is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to solve our customers realtime issues by having a simple and efficient method of which they can get a hold of us any time they need. Being able to set my status to away allows calls to be routed to my peers instead of having a customer go to voicemail when I am away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Service Rep
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity the best. It is very user friendly. It has been simple to use when trying to work quickly with customers. It also shows me who on my team is on or away. This is good if I need to know who is available. I have only had a couple issues with this not working in the few months that I have used this tool. Overall it has been very helpful in doing my job. I have never used this system before so I had to get used to it. But again it didn't take long to get used to and once I did get used to it it has been helpful. The process was seemless. I am happy with my day to day use of this product. There are many benefits on Contact Center. It is very user friendly and shows alot of information. The ease of this product will help anyone in a role that could use this. I have had to transfer or merge conversations plenty of times and every-time was easy and painless. I like how it shows other users. This helps someone who relies heavily in a team environment. The over all design of this product helps us everyday assist our customers which makes them happy and our business does better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did dislike the set up at first, but once I got used to it, it has been very helpful. There has been a few times with issues but other than that I have not disliked the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this service to anyone who is needing it. It has been very helpful in my day to day functions in my current role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customers issues, the benefits have been helping customers easier and faster. There has been numerous benefits from using 8x8. We are solving the problems for financial institutions using our services. This systems helps us assist our customers in many ways. It easily allows us to transfer the customer if needed and it also allows us to reach out to other departments/companies to help assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A feature that I like about the Contac center is the option to be able to monitor calls and the ability to run internal reports through the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that we must login to two separate systems the Virtual Contact Center and the Virtual Office, that is something that sometimes employees forget to log in to the Virtual office and calls don't come thru properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make to ask questions contact center is able to do more that what a consumer might think it does. Study the software and take full advantage of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Abandonment rate of calls is something that we are currently working our through the VCC and being able to see what status employees are utilizing and making sure we have all hands on deck at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.