Amazon Drive Reviews & Product Details

What is Amazon Drive?

Amazon Drive is a cloud backup for photos, files and videos.

Amazon Drive Profile Details

Amazon Drive Profile Details

Amazon
Description
Ad solutions to help you find, attract, and engage millions of Amazon customers at every stage of their journey
1994

1-50 of 103 total Amazon Drive reviews

Amazon Drive Reviews

1-50 of 103 total Amazon Drive reviews
Software Developer

"Guaranteed product for storage management"

What do you like best?

This product is undoubtedly one of the best I have used and I recommend it for all its functionality, mainly due to the proper handling of storage, effectiveness in loading times, enough space for large amounts of information, etc. Without a doubt Amazon Drive is one of the best.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it has a little disadvantage with respect to other options or brands because the maintenance costs are sometimes a little high but it is worth investing in Amazon Drive because it gives you full control of your information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to invest in software that generates confidence and security when handling and storing a large amount of data and information, I recommend you purchase Amazon Drive as it grants quality functions and backup of your data.

Thanks to Amazon Drive we have been able to solve the problem by storing a lot of information without risking the security of all the data contained in it due to its great encryption and its accessibility through the cloud.

Software Engineer
Internet
(Myself Only)

"Online storage made easy!"

What do you like best?

This is the best price for online storage, and the ease that Amazon provides is icing on the cake. The Amazon app that allows automatic uploads (similar to Microsoft's Onedrive, or Googles GDrive, and I think facebook has something) provides a lot of piece of mind knowing your documents, pictures and videos will be safe if you lose or break your phone or laptop.It is accessible from any device connected to the internet

What do you dislike?

The problems arise when you want to do anything with the data you've downloaded.

There is no obvious tutorial, no clear link to any documentation, no hand holding to let the inexperienced user get value from this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use Amazon Drive for sharing documents for a workflow. This is beneficial because users can access it on any device, whether it be a work station or on-the-go on a mobile device. This is imperative, as things are always changing. It's nice to use a cloud service without the lag of having to log into a secure network to access a work station. Wonderful because, if organized properly, you will always know you are looking at the most recent file.

I didn't want a dynamic backup that crawled my computer looking for updates. I wanted a place to put specific files to backup (my documents ,my photos, my videos etc). Amazon Cloud drive is perfect for this. The interface is great, the folder structures easy to use and intuitive. Exactly what I was looking for, at a great price.

Senior Software Engineering

"Another nice product by Amazon!"

What do you like best?

Personally I needed to find a service in the cloud that would allow me to store all my photos, music and documents in a safe and comfortable way. Finally, after trying several similar softwares, I found this great product "Amazon Drive", which has allowed me to store. All my information at a relatively cheap cost. Amazon Drive also has a very nice interface for all users who interact with your product!

What do you dislike?

Probably, one of the current problems of Amazon Drive is that it is complicated to start, stop and restart an instance, since it takes a long time. I am not sure that this is a common scenario in the field of cloud services, but I think it is necessary to reduce the time necessary for these things. On the other hand, Amazon Drive has an excellent technical support which I can not complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For me, it is one of the best applications to store your photos, music, documents and other things.

It is incredible the benefit of this service already works very well with Amazon Prime and offers a great speed of loading and unloading. If you're passionate about photos, you'll be happy to know that they offer unlimited photo storage. Also, if you are new to cloud services technology, you should not worry because Amazon Drive is very easy to use. They have a drag and drop option so you do not have to go through many configurations to load a file.

Architect
(10,001+ employees)

"Storage whenever and wherever you want."

What do you like best?

is a powerful free storage tool offered by Amazon and that gives us a lot, 5 GB of storage space, in which we can save unlimited photos, files, music and documents and upload them to the cloud, I like that the storage membership unlimited is inexpensive. I like that it can be accessed from any browser without restrictions and from any platform such as Windows. It is a very reliable tool because we can have our files completely safe, protected from everything. I like the way it works since I do not have to download a program to be able to store my files, only with a source to the network we have solved.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to modify the files without having to download them, this creates a small disadvantage in the platform since there are drives that do allow this option and it is a clear advantage for those who wish to work online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a lot of storage space and it is annoying to take that information everywhere, Amazon Drive is the solution you need, since very easy and fast you can save your files and take them everywhere only having connection to the network.

The files that we manage to modify in the company are usually very heavy and that is why it becomes a bit cumbersome to store in pen drives to take from one PC to another, so the solution has been to use Amazon Drive, in this way we upload the files and we avoid inconvenience and waste of time.

Senior Project Manager

"Great and easy to use backup drive solution!"

What do you like best?

The ability to sync content, whether it's photos, videos, or other files and have it available when I need it, on all of my devices, is amazing. It's fast, secure, and reliable.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced some issues storing certain files types, ie; exe files, .bat files, and some zip/rar files that contain those kinds of files. I understand the potential security issues with allowing these types of files to sync, however, it would be nice to be able to backup the installers for some of my most frequently used programs.

Also, I don't believe that you can selectively sync files to devices, it seems like it's all or nothing. Some of my devices have less storage than others, and so it would be nice to be able to retrieve only those files on demand when I need them without having to sync all of my stored data to all devices.

As a developer/tech, I frequently am creating and destroying new virtual machines and physical hardware. Being able to quickly sync all of my important data without having to manually move it all is a huge time and energy saver!

Manager.

"Powerful storage tool."

What do you like best?

I love the way in which Amazon Drive offers me the possibility of saving up to 5 GB of documents, music, photos and videos in an easy, fast and totally free way and apart I feel super quiet doing it due to the security it offers us. I like the way I can upload it from any computer and how I can share my files very easily. I like the easy way in which I can have easy navigation to the configuration page from the root, folders and subfolders. From the apps I can perform practically the same tasks as from the browser, such as organizing files, preview in photos, videos and documents and share files through a link. I like Prime Photos is an additional service for subscribers of Amazon Prime and offers unlimited space for your photographs. It is economical in terms of storage capacity.

What do you dislike?

It offers everything I need in a Drive and more, that's why I have no complaints about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a free, very efficient and safe storage method do not stop using Amazon drive, it is excellent for all this and much more, and best of all it is highly reliable as it grows every day more.

Amazon Drive has allowed me to save my most important files, projects and photographs and they have high sentimental and economic value for me, it allows me to share files with other Amazon Drive users.

The best efficient management with successful tools

"Wide storage space protected to store and safeguard all my files and important content"

What do you like best?

With Amazon Drive I like it because I have the best solution to access from an Amazon account and unlimited access to a large storage space in the cloud to download, save and protect important images, videos and personal files with ease from the comfort of a mobile device or computer

What do you dislike?

With Amazon Drive, I have no setback or negative aspects to point out of Amazon Drive. On the contrary, it seems to me accessible not only because of the large amount of storage space in the cloud that it offers, but also because of its cost level, which is quite economical

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Amazon Drive I have a great advantage to store everything I want in the cloud from my personal images to content and work files without problems

It helps me to have an extraordinary secure service and great advantage to protect all personal content, share content, download music files, videos and images in quantities with the peace of mind that they are being protected from a database in the site maintaining the confidentiality of each information provided in the same way helps not only personally but also in the work environment simplifying work management procedures making it easier to find any file of interest downloaded through Amazon Drive

Mr. Jatin Gupta

"Amazon storage #fast#secure#cheap"

What do you like best?

Amazon provides good security apart from the security options for the client, it also provides unlimited photo sharing and storage options. the synchronization is very fast with data at same clock bit. It is based on block data transfer technique. It enhance user experience by various options and it provides 24 x 7 chat and telephonic support.

What do you dislike?

Even amazon tries its level best to satisfy the customer, still the technical support and the chat options are quite poor, they are almost unable to provide possible resolution to client in 70 % of cases. Our team almost contact them for 129 times as per my system log. But they are able to solve my problem successfully only around 23 times. They do not use any data encryption algorithm while transfer and no integrity check.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon provides easy and flexible plans and solution for data storage. it provides enough storage depending on user to user. The need is to look for security solutions as no encryption is involved. The prime members got 5 GB of storage. The data backup is free from many data attacks. The backup need high speed internet connectivity to retrieve data. Overall good to use.

Amazon efficiently solve major business problems of heavy storage and moreover no chance of data corruption and malware. offere around 1 TB of Space, 1 TB space at nominal cost. we stored alot of data and easily assailable at any location.

The best management tool for cloud storage management

"Broad and unlimited space for storage of files and documents of interest in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I am fascinated by the great capacity of storage and protection of all my important contents and documents in the cloud from any computer or mobile device, I have managed to store quantities of personal and work images that I can access without problems at any time

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to point out, on the contrary it is a solution since I count on this virtual hard disk for the unlimited storage of my contents, files and important personal documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Amazon Drive is the best virtual hard drive with great unlimited space to store everything I want in the cloud and is a more economical but efficient solution that provides greater confidence

It has been very helpful and easy to access through the internet with just having an Amazon account allows me to have unlimited space in the cloud to safely store and safeguard all the information and contents of personal and work interest, as well as to see, organize and share at any time and place you really need it without restrictions with Amazon Drive

The best storage and management software in the cloud

"Excellent and safe space to store unlimited files and documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like it because Amazon Drive for its excellent service that offers secure storage in the cloud with backup of files allowing file sharing and photo printing from an Amazon account, files and folders can be transferred and managed from multiple devices and even web browsers, desktop applications, mobile devices ensuring that all my content and documents are securely counted with a powerful hard disk space available on the Internet that can be accessed at any time making online store quantities of images , videos or content with information of interest without setbacks

What do you dislike?

With Amazon Drive I have not had any inconvenience to the contrary I have managed to store infinite amounts of music files, videos, protected documents of choice within the database on the site making it easy to log in from any possible place and mobile device or computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Efficient way of solution with Amazon Drive as a hard virtual disk hosted on the internet through Amazon, which I can access from a mobile device, tablet or computer to store all the information and contents in the cloud, either to store photographs, videos, documents of the work or whatever it takes

It has undoubtedly helped me to have a great convenient virtual hard drive for cloud storage managed by Amazon service that allows secure storage in the cloud with backup and file sharing and photo printing making it easy to transfer and manage from Multiple devices, including web browsers, desktop applications and mobile devices also allows you to securely view, organize, share files and documents quickly when you need it no matter where you have managed to manage the simplification of daily work through the internet with Amazon Drive

An efficient software to perform the best storage management

"Powerful and efficient tool to store unlimited files and content in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is the best way to have all your files stored safely as I want, and at the time I need, I have a great hard drive hosted on the internet that I can access from my mobile device or computer to store photos, videos, work documents or whatever is of my interest

What do you dislike?

On the contrary it has been a great advantage and very useful when it comes to protecting important content in an unlimited way in the cloud, which becomes a positive and positive option to achieve my daily work goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt Amazon Drive is the best option for a broad and unlimited storage in the cloud for files, documents of interest and the best is economically accessible

With Amazon Drive I have basically managed from an Amazon account with an efficient and complete operating system available to achieve a true storage of all my files, contents and information of safeguard of interest with a safe and exclusive area for this reason I have forgotten to search more hard disk capacity in my mobile device or computer as well as moving things from the office work in the house

Asistente de Preescolar Nivel III
Primary/Secondary Education

"A free 5 GB storing and with access from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Whoever has an Amazon.com account has a free 5GB storage space for videos, photos and files. These can be on hand when needed, no matter where you are, as long as there is a good internet connection. I see an emphasis on promoting in the product another of its benefits called "Drag and Drop", which allows you to drag your file directly to the Amazon Drive window and up to the folder where you want to save it. Immediately, the file begins to be uploaded to Amazon Drive. It is a support in collaborative work and to share in group.

What do you dislike?

A disadvantage is its basic level of storage is very low, that is 5 GB. If you want to have more storage in GB you must pay or hire an annual payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you require a site to store free information and less than 5 GB, you can choose to use Amazon Drive and just open your Amazon.com account, if you do not have one.

Amazon Drive works to download remote files that my colleagues have uploaded in order to share them after completing their foreign jobs. Once the downloaded information is available, decisions can be made and solutions can be found more quickly and efficiently.

Information Technology

"an excellent product for drive"

What do you like best?

It is a great product for storage in the cloud, new functions that make work easier, have the support of a company like Amazon with an excellent rating and an enviable reputation.

What do you dislike?

Well sometimes it becomes a bit tedious when the internet connection is low but nothing that prevents its operation, Amazon Drive is fully functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extensive recommendations for the use of this product, will keep your storage needs satisfied and with the support in the cloud thanks to Amazon Drive, in addition to being part of a company with a long history and reliability.

The common problems of storage, space management and load times, totally effective and powerful, Amazon Drive has helped our company to solve all those problems of file management through the cloud, thanks to this software we have made very good ones.

Software Computer Engineer

"high quality product"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Amazon Drive is being able to access all your information remotely through the cloud, its backups with effective loading times, efficient storage management and much more.

What do you dislike?

In this aspect I have nothing bad to highlight Amazon Drive, on the contrary is a useful and positive tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of Amazon Drive for all its operational capacity and for its effective way in handling data and information safely and reliably.

The problems of some companies start by not having a software that manages effectively and profitably the storage and backup of the information or data of it, that is why we decided to purchase Amazon Drive for all the options it offers to solve these problems.

Team Manager

"Excellent for drive"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent product for managing and storing data in the cloud, Amazon Drive is a totally useful software with a wide range of options that allow you to store and manipulate data safely and with high performance.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the monitoring becomes a bit slow but everything will depend on the connection you have to the internet, however it is a very complete Amazon Drive software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend examining and evaluating all the options that Amazon Drive gives you both in terms of functionality and costs so that you have a better balance between both based on your need.

The biggest problems of our company handling and storage of data due to the amount of the same that we handle, it is frustrating to do everything in hard drives that only take up space and consume a lot of energy, thanks to Amazon Drive we have been able to solve in an easy way all these problems and has brought improvements to our company.

The best efficient and proactive tool for constant and productive impulse

"Unlimited space in Amazon for storage of files and documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I love this space that Amazon offers since it has an optimal and safe service for unlimited storage in the cloud, it is like having a powerful hard disk in the cloud at any time to store all files or complete folders in the cloud without needing to expand the capacity of the computer

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Amazon Drive I do not have any inconveniences in its totally contrary use it allowed me to store everything I want without limits and the most important thing is that it protects everything in the cloud and takes care of my privacy at all times

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent solution option for storage of content, files and documents in the cloud, which provides functions to order and organize online from any mobile device or computer, is easy to use and you should only have an Amazon account to count on a secure operating system available through a folder called Cloud Drive which is a totally secure area for files

It helped me a lot to get the best storage in the cloud, save, protect, protect large amounts of files of all types including documents, images and personal videos making it accessible from anywhere or any time you want with any mobile device using a client Amazon Cloud Drive or Windows computer with the advantage of accessing files from various devices to organize and sort all online folders quickly and without problems

Marketing team Member

"Backup all your files with the most secure platform"

What do you like best?

Amazon Cloud Drive provides 5GB of online space for free when you register for the first time, giving you enough time to test the product before purchasing it. It has a mobile app that syncs automatically in the cloud, so I can access to all the information I want in my smartphone when I don’t have my laptop with me. Other great thing is that Amazon Cloud Drive is truly accessible worldwide, making it possible to even access to a server from China, something some related software can’t do.

What do you dislike?

Last time I checked, there were only two packages for acquiring the software: one with a cost of $11.99 and the other with a $59.99 cost. I think there should be a middle package of maybe $29.99 so it can fit better for all their audiences, or maybe adding an option with a monthly payment for the taken cloud space. This would be nice and should be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company is looking for a cloud storage solution, with long term goals, then Amazon Cloud Drive will work for you, providing a safe and fast platform. However, if you're considering to use it as a daily tool for syncing files, it may not be the best option, as it sometimes doesn't sync automatically. In that case, I would recommend using a different platform, like Microsoft OneDrive or Google Cloud.

Amazon Cloud Drive has been the tool selected for my company to share files and folders within the team. It was implemented even before I started to work here, and they still keep it. It comes to be especially useful within the Marketing department, as this is the department where sharing files is more common. Amazon Cloud Drive is definitely a time-saver for my company, as it’s an essential aspect in the increasing of the speed and efficiency within our department.

Marketing Staff

"A great solution for team work"

What do you like best?

Amazon Cloud Drive makes incredibly easy to upload several files or folders to the cloud. It has the option to select all the folders I want to upload, even if they come from different sources, and do it. Also, it comes with a smartphone app, where you can check your work and make modifications that will automatically sync when you connect from the browser. Finally, the support is amazing, always giving a quick response and being able to help with any issue you have.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike has to do with pricing, as it requires some serious investment. I think Amazon should consider making some adjustments to the price in order to become competitive with other companies, like Google. Also, when files are already on the cloud it’s cumbersome sometimes to manage them. It tends to show duplicated files that has to be erased manually. I think Amazon Cloud Drive lack of some important features, like editing text services, presentation editors and spreadsheets. It’s perfect for storage, but it has many limitations when it comes to editing files on the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon Cloud Drive is a great solution for backing up or storing all your digital information, especially if you work in a team with common projects were every member needs to interact constantly with the information. However, don’t expect to make editions on the cloud, as you will need to download the file and open it with the proper software every time you want to make an edition. On those cases, I would recommend other platforms from Google or Microsoft.

Amazon Cloud Drive is specially used in the Marketing department of my company, not just for storing photos, audio or video, but also templates for the proper edit of digital content. It represents a great tool for sending documents from one member of the team to another. By simply uploading the file, the other person will have access to it, making it really easy and fluid when it comes to work on a digital project. Amazon Cloud Drive comes to be specially useful when we’re working on video content, because while some members of the team work on the image and all it settings, others work on the proper audio for it and, in the end, it’s all uploaded to Amazon Cloud Drive to the members of the team in charge to merge it all.

The effective solution tool for the protection of information, files and documents of interest

"Excellent and safe space to store unlimited files and documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is an excellent way to store and safeguard all my contents and documents in a secure way with a powerful hard disk available on the Internet to which I can access at any time from my computer or mobile device, managing to store online quantities of images, videos or content with important information

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike it, on the contrary it is a very useful tool that allows to manage to store large amounts of contents and personal files of interest without limits, without a doubt it is a powerful option with amazon drive for online storage in the cloud

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon Drive is a powerful option of economic solution for access of ample and secure space of storage in the cloud for all the contents and archives of interest

It helped me to have a great space from an Amazon account to access the contents protected from a computer or mobile device for iOS and Android that allows you to see, organize and share things quickly when you need it, no matter where you are, consequently, thanks to its usefulness, it has made it possible to manage the simplification of daily work by providing a comfortable and easy-to-use virtual hard disk via the internet

Consultor de proyectos
(5001-10,000 employees)

"good file hosting service"

What do you like best?

is a good tool to keep a copy of your files in the cloud, just have an Amazon account and you can save up to 5GB of space.

the interface is very simple, has a blue button to add files, comes with 4 default folders, documents, music, images and videos, you can create additional folders and organize everything to your liking, You can also share your files in the shared option in the menu on the left of the screen

What do you dislike?

you only have 5gb of free space, if you want more you will have to pay, it is a good option to save documents but it is very short for videos and music

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it as a second option to save documents is the most advisable, due to its free space, which is enough to support documents in the cloud

IT Support Specialist

"A Five Star Backup Software"

What do you like best?

Among the many things I love concerning this software are security, accessibility, and convenience. Amazon Drive is known of having the most reliable storage and backup platform, and hence, users mostly prefers it. Besides, Amazon Drive has a manageable and easy to customize user design, giving it a bigger mark.

What do you dislike?

Amazon Products are somehow expensive, and Amazon Drive is not an exception and hence, if there is something that should be done, it is lowering its cost. Secondly, Amazon Drive installation process takes quite long and this is also a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Amazon products. Most of them are reliable, despite their high installation and maintenance costs.

Backup is a great consideration for every firm. As a result, I acknowledge the help that Amazon Drive offers to its users. To those who have not installed this application, take your time and have it.

Field Analyst

"Great tool to keep a secure copy of your files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It has many positive aspects; one of the most enjoyable is the compatibility with various file extensions of images, videos among others. It has a very beautiful and modern interface. No need to worry about files in physical memory, since it has a good security for access of all interested in the cloud. The ease is great in just dragging the item to the Amazon Drive window, without major difficulties and knowledge to perform this action. Very useful for sharing files with others who are interested in the content and are in a distant area.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes does not synchronize properly, overlap files, and make documents conflicting and inaccessible on several occasions. And the added value to your storage when upgrading is necessary is very costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy, efficient and safe. You will not lose your documents, but of course you need a physical copy for any possible conflict.

The Amazon Drive product works great for saving files that are not only stored in physical storage, but are cloud free from mechanical or electrical failure. The fact of sharing the files with other interested parties makes the interaction between corporate or student works very efficient. It is important to have full file content in physical memory, and updated to the occasional moments that conflicts occur in the system, causing compromise in the performance of the use of these files in the cloud.

Administrador

"amazon drive para guardar información financiera "

What do you like best?

Excelente servicio en la nube , practico y sencillo de usar también es muy útil y eficaz en todos los usos posibles para el guardar información financiera de la empresa. en conclusión Imprescindible para cualquier el usuario.

What do you dislike?

Han cancelado el servicio de drive ilimitado, otro disgusto es que los ordenadores Mac de mas de 7 años , ya no se puede hacer del servicio de la aplicación por lo que algunos ordenadores de mi empresa no pueden usarlo , ni se puede actualizar, en el ordenador, cosa que deseo que este problema sea resuelto.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tiene un plan premium bastante bueno, es bastente seguro y muy sencillo! lo recomiendo por mi experiencia en su uso!

amazon drive ha sido de gran ayuda para mi empresa debido a que he almacenado muchos archivos financieros de la misma de manera sencilla y muy practica, cabe destacar que es un servicio extremadamente seguro. pero tuve que dejar de usar el servicio por el motivo que cancelo el servicio ilimitado

Licenciado en Historia (Degree in History)
(10,001+ employees)

"Aprovecha el Drive de Amazon"

What do you like best?

Ya que una gran mayoría de usuarios de las nuevas tecnologías poseemos una cuenta en Amazon, ¿Porqué no aprovechar la aplicación de almacenaje de ficheros? Me gusta porque está integrada en toda la suite de productos Amazon. Puedo acceder a ella desde el Móvil, el PC, Android TV. Puedo tener una copia de seguridad de todas mis fotos ya sea de la computadora o del smartphone y verlas desde el televisor. La cuenta gratuita para copia de fotografías es "Ilimitada" y tenemos 5GB para ficheros. Se nos antoja suficiente para un uso personal. Y además hay una cuenta de pago con un precio contenido pata poseer más capacidad de almacenaje. Genial.

What do you dislike?

Amazon Drive funciona de manera correcta y eficaz como la mayoría de los productos de su competencia. Pero en pleno siglo XXI deberíamos exigirle un poco más, como por ejemplo que fuera acompañado de más funciones como la Edición de fotografías o vídeos o la Edición de ficheros ofimáticos. La velocidad de internet ha vivido una revolución estos últimos años; los usuarios y empresas debemos pedir más "Valor Productivo" ya que nunca fue tan fácil su implementación.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Para uso personal o familiar: Instalar Amazon Drive en el PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Android TV y desde el navegador para copia de seguridad de fotos y archivos. Nunca fue tan fácil, rápido y seguro tener una copia de nuestros archivos en la Nube.

Para uso profesional: Tener una cuenta de pago de Amazon Drive es muy asequible para cualquier pequeña y mediana empresa. Un lugar adecuado para tener una copia segura de ficheros y acceder a ellos desde cualquier dispositivo y en cualquier lugar. Aumentar la productividad fácilmente.

Amazon Drive me ha servido para tener un lugar de "confianza" y totalmente seguro donde poder almacenar fotos y ficheros tanto a nivel de usuario individual como por trabajos de oficina. Presente en todos mis dispositivos y de uso muy fácil.

I

"Really good"

What do you like best?

Amazon Drive isn't difficult to use, but it is noticeably clunky and lackluster compared to other cloud services. Uploading and downloading files can be time consuming. All the same, the service is pretty self-explanatory and new users shouldn't have trouble navigating the web interface.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps most notable about the service is its focus on music. Not only can you can store your existing music library in Amazon Drive, but any MP3 you purchase from Amazon in the future is saved as well.

After the second or third GB it stalled and took my internet connection down to a stall also. To recover my normal hi-speed connection I had to reboot my computer. I tested my connection and was getting 15 Mbps upload speed and 110 Mbps download speed.

Not only is this an amazing and hassle-free way of backing up mobile data, it is also a nice way to transfer files between PC and Mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

more speed

Amazon Drive is a cloud service that's rough around the edges but definitely has potential. It provides cost-efficient plans, widespread file support and a built-in music player. If the service gains any traction, expect Amazon to capitalize on the service's untapped potential and fine-tune it to be on par with the competition.

devloper

"An average Drive"

What do you like best?

With Amazon Drive, you only pay for what you need. The cloud service provides several storage-tier plans that will work for you, regardless of how much – or little – cloud storage you need. In addition to flexible plans, Amazon provides great content support, allowing you to upload anything digital, including documents, music, photos and videos, with no limit on file size. You can then preview and upload saved files from any computer with an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You only need to pay for what you need.

Only pay for what you need.so it is very cost effective.

Developer

"Works Great but still room for improvement"

What do you like best?

So first thing-- its free even for non-prime members and for prime members its free with unlimited photos and video storage, Its fast in uploading large videos, has separate space for photos, videos,documents already provided in built and the best part is that having data migration from different cloud platforms.

What do you dislike?

No encryption capability

Not able to zoom any pdf or image file in app

No progress indicator on uploads, either ‘uploading’ or ‘waiting’ , the user has no option/control to pause or restart, This was when I used the app , I don’t know if they have added this in the latest update since it is an essential feature.

Great for transferring files and media between devices and PC's.,

works well as a backup service and is cheaper than competitors.

Web developer

"Very fast and easy to synchronize. "

What do you like best?

of the best existing clouds. and safer than usual. it is real cloud storage, not a hard disk synchronizer and virtual copy like Google Drive or Dropbox

It is a very good storage platform apart from the cost. It is the most accessible market

What do you dislike?

I can not think of any negative point, Amazon drive It seems a very good and easy to use cloud tool.

Simple, agile and very functional It allows to store large amounts of information without problems of operation. Very simple and intuitive to use

"5GB free storage on cloud with access from anywhere"

What do you like best?

We can store any type of files either video or audio, images or PDF documents on amazone cloud with free of cost if we have Amazon account. If we have internet connection then we can access those unloaded files from anywhere in the world. We can share file links to our network groups anytime. It really reduce disk space on my phone storage as well.

What do you dislike?

Storage capacity can be increased without any extra charges or prime account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If anyone wants to free space on local system or mobile then he/she can upload data on Amazon cloud drive with free of cost.

I personally store my data on Amazon drive and use tht with ease anywhere. In our company all employee shares the links with peer network groups.

"Amazing Amazon Drive"

What do you like best?

I like the cloud storage it provides for our files which can be any pictures, videos ,documents etc. And I like the feature of remote accessing and sharing of those files anywhere in the world. File Uploading is just an operation of "Drag and Drop" which is simple and easy for uploading their files. Hence it is easy to use this cloud application . Also,Prime members enjoy unlimited services.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much I dislike. The storage is 5Gb, which may be sufficient for our photos and files, but it is not sufficient for storing more videos.But it can be available for the cost.

Storing the files and sharing of those files with team mates by sharing the amazon drive link.

Easy to use the application

Good Backup