The best thing that I like about Cloudways is their feature rich custom dashboard which makes it easy to manage my WordPress powered blog.
Following are some of my favorite features:
1) See Realtime server usage graphs.
2) Easily restart different services.
3) Easily modify server level settings.
4) Upgrade packages.
5) Auto disk cleanup to free space.
6) Tell Cloudways when it can perform schedule server maintenance for my site.
7) Secure SSH/SFTP/MYSQL by blocking access to all IPs except mine.
8) Ability to scale server whenever traffic spikes.
9) Choose when and how often to take offsite auto backups and how long to retain them. Plus take on demand backups as and when need arises.
10) Enable SMTP email service of my choice or Elastic mail with just few clicks.
11) Enable Cloudflare WAF module to see real visitor IP in logs.
12) Block direct IP access to my site.
13) Set custom cache expiry for Static Assets and Varnish cache.
14) Add delete multiple user for SSH/SFTP.
15) Access MYSQL Database Manager with 1-Click.
16) Setup and manage server cron jobs.
17) Disable XMLRPC requests to prevent Brute Force attacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.