Terminus ABM Platform

Terminus ABM Platform

The only end-to-end account-based marketing platform that enables you to identify and prioritize best-fit accounts, engage them with a multi-channel approach, activate sales for personalized outreach, and measure ABM programs at every level of your business.

Work for Terminus ABM Platform?

Learning about Terminus ABM Platform?

Terminus ABM Platform Reviews

Ask Terminus ABM Platform a Question
Showing 122 Terminus ABM Platform reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Terminus ABM Platform
Ralph W.

"The program you need for your marketing business"

What do you like best?

I am delighted with this system, as it gives me a complete and detailed visual of the visits my ads receive, even allowing me to see where each prospective client comes from and see the results of each visit along with the rate of return of the investment made by ad.

I also like this system because it allows me to plan and evaluate my sales strategies in the best way, in order to optimize them to the maximum and thus get the best possible performance.

Another thing that I consider to be vital in this world is to be able to make measurements applying the ABM test method, and thanks to this system I can carry it out.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about the platform is the response time of your technical support team, they are good and very professional, but they are taking a long time to be able to answer the problems that arise from the same system. I hope you can take action on the matter, the rest is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this program is excellent, not only for the dynamic or friendly interface, but also allows you to focus better on the results, without losing perspective, there are many similar programs, but without a doubt Terminus is for me the best ally in my business and it can be for you.

Thanks to this system we have been able to improve our performance in marketing campaigns, allowing us to reach more and more people, managing to attract their attention which for my business is vital because this results in better income.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Ryan O.

"A fantastic tool for tracking intent and interest of clients/prospects"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see live results and dive deeper into the site visits done by prospective clients. This gives me an idea of the engagement they have with my company and what they might know before I call. I also like the self service aspect of this solution compared to others in the market. I can go in and update what I deem to be high value pages vs brand awareness pages.

What do you dislike?

I do find sometimes there are inconsistencies in the data that shows for clicks and site visits. I'm still relatively new using it so it could be just getting to know the solution better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely worth a trial period. You will be amazed at how much information you will learn.

I'm making informed decisions rather than taking shots in the dark. We are conducting more directed and focused campaigns based on the issues and interests of our prospects.

Hiba A.

"ABM Secret Weapon"

What do you like best?

It has allowed us to target specific departments from key accounts. Our customer success manager has also been extremely helpful and very responsive throughout my entire experience with Terminus. I would consider Sara one of the biggest reasons for being an advocate of the product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lack of flexibility with what you can/can't do. There is also a 2-3 day delay in when you submit a campaign/tactic to when it goes live so you definitely have to plan your strategy/process around that.

Terminus has allowed us to get extremely personalized through our paid channels when it comes to ABM, allowing us to target not only key accounts/companies, but also specific departments within that. This has allowed us to do so much more with our marketing dollars because we're not wasting thousands of dollars targeting all of the wrong people. This also allows us to add deeper personalization through paid channels as well to any accounts that we are one-to-oneing.

With Terminus, we were also able to identify which accounts to target next, which has helped us significantly to better understand where to allocate marketing resources.

Noah Omri L.

"Love Where Terminus is Going"

What do you like best?

The people behind this platform are attuned to what B2B small and mid-sized businesses need to make ABM happen. Love the ability to target accounts at such a granular level and excited for the new capabilities post-Brightroll acquisition.

What do you dislike?

Tracking reporting and the lack of integration outside of salesforce but it's getting better. I also hear the integrations are being built out in the new year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prepare before you head into launching the product. There is a lot you can do to really take advantage heading into the onboarding process. Get your sales and marketing teams aligned and work with whichever internal or external party that is responsible for your creative. There is a ton to get done before you can really reap the benefits of the platform but if you approach it properly, you're set.

Increasing awareness among accounts in our clients' pipelines and the ability to really penetrate organization's structure to get to the right audiences.

Josh G.

"Rockstar Software for ABM Ads"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, targeting, expertise of staff and the potential of the product.

Terminus has been excellent and a vital piece to our ABM execution. The fact that I can create a campaign with the SFDC integration, define parameters, load creative and push it live is so simple! As accounts progress down through the buyer's journey I can automate specific ads and content to accounts. Terminus soon will have native integration with LinkedIn so I can automate the process of serving up LinkedIn ads, but all within Terminus. Even though Terminus has some great resources I still ask our CSM a ton of questions, however, I never feel like a hindrance. Our CSM, Ryan, has been a proactive and helpful resource as we elevate our account to its potential.

What do you dislike?

1. Their product interface isn't the best and can be clunky. It's simple but could use some help for a better customer experience. The impression over clicks graph is too simple though, I have to hover over areas on the graph to get day-specific data.

2. Ad placement isn't visible and I have to ask my CSM to get that data.

3. Department targeting doesn't show you what job titles are included in each. I had to ask my CSM to help define that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're targeting smaller businesses your reach may be limited, especially if you want to only target a specific department.

Generating first-impression brand awareness to prospective accounts, serving up relevant content down the funnel and staying top of mind throughout the buyer's journey. We've been able to generate a ton of brand awareness to some top-notch accounts and really has been great to test our messaging and content offerings.

User in Market Research

"If you're not doing ABM, you're not doing Marketing"

What do you like best?

Terminus is such an amazing and easy platform to learn - and once you learn it, the possibilities are endless. I have been doing ABM campaigns for as long as I can remember, but I have NOT had this much flexibility or analytics since I've started using Terminus. The ability to target very specific accounts based on whatever parameters I set (contract value, fiscal year, territory, etc) is hands-down the best feature.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the wait time - which, if I'm being honest, is NOT that long, but sometimes a few days matter. I've never had a campaign take longer than a week to launch, so obviously this is moe of a personal problem than it is a platform issue.

We are able to target very specific accounts, and very specific times, within very specific defined parameters. The ability to be so highly targeted is crucial when it comes to b2b.

Josh G.

"Easy-to-use software for any ABM program but needs some refining"

What do you like best?

• Simple to use and easy to get up and running

• Product features are getting better and better (site id, LinkedIn integration, etc.)

• Customer Service is awesome and really responsive

• You can turn off a specific account from getting ads served to them. Really powerful when trying to allocate a specific spend to an account.

• How targeted you can set up campaigns and tactics is powerful in ABM

• Value brought to our business is amazing! We’re getting huge companies engaging with our ads, which helps Marketing get buy-in from leadership on ABM and display ads as a piece of our ABM playbook.

What do you dislike?

• Reporting is minimal and I feel as if it’s an afterthought for the product

• The Interface is too simplified and hard to interpret the graphs on the dashboard without hovering

• Data getting imported into your dashboard is inconsistently delivered. Sometimes it’s 24 hours, other times I wait three days before the data comes in or I find myself contacting my CSM to ask why it’s not importing.

• Limited to 12 or 15 (can’t remember) tactics in your account. Wish default was double that.

• Limited to 500 accounts in one tactic although it's probably better not to have more then you run into the tactic limitation.

• Ad Library needs some work and could be organized better for the user to easily pull or reuse ad creatives. Ad tags should be a feature to help organize, report on and reuse previous ad creatives.

Getting engagement from and warming up accounts before outreach to contacts within those accounts. Driving more brand awareness too, that's been huge for us!

"Frustrating Reporting Functionality"

What do you like best?

Using Terminus for our display advertising enables us to launch campaigns without having to invest an excessive amount of time focusing on ad placement and bidding. This platform was easy for someone to pick up and learn without ever having worked in it before. Additionally, their customer support is very responsive -- I work very closely with our account manager to get questions answered, to learn more about the capabilities of the platform, and to fix issues with ad targeting and performance.

What do you dislike?

The reporting that is available for Terminus is sub-par and the interface looks like it hasn't been updated in years. In order to export a report, you need to either manually enable flash and refresh the page or "print" the webpage. This is tedious and doesn't even remotely compare with the easy export capabilities that are available with other ABM/display ad platforms.

We also don't love that we don't have any visibility into the ad targeting, even from a high level, and we have to go through our customer success manager in order to have any changes or adjustments made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those of you considering using the Terminus ABM Platform, it is important that you consider the rest of your technology stack before you make a decision. If you are looking for a turn-key solution that provides you with detailed, easily customizable reports, then I would recommend a different solution.

With Terminus, I am able to ramp up display campaigns and keep them running from one single dashboard. I can easily identify my best-performing ad creatives over time and use this information to plan future campaigns.

Raheel A.

"The Best ABM Execution Software"

What do you like best?

We're really pleased with the ease of use, account insights with the visitorID, recent addition of Surge data and the ability to quickly launch ABM tactics. Terminus has allowed us to get started with ABM quickly and to start seeing results and ROI.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the ability to orchestrate campaigns on different channels, not just display and LinkedIn, in the future. I

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Terminus is a great solution for all teams, but especially for teams new to ABM who want to get going quickly and start understanding the realizing the impact of ABM on their business

We wanted to get started with ABM and Terminus provides us the right-sized solution for our growing business to start doing ABM, understanding the impact on our target accounts and helping to advance deals though the pipeline.

Dandrew C.

"Terminus Has Played A Key Role In Our Account-Based Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

The ability to target specific accounts with display advertising. Also being able to see which specific accounts are visiting the website. The integration with Salesforce allows seamless workflows to move prospects from one campaign to another, making it easy to move people down a journey to engage with your brand.

What do you dislike?

There are a few adjustments on the interface that can be made. Also the LinkedIn API integration is very limited — can only target a max of 200 companies for a LinkedIn Sponsored Update via Terminus.

I am enabling 1 to 1 advertising air coverage for my Sales organization. I have realized the benefits of keeping our brand top of mind for prospects we've engaged with and the ability to get the attention of larger accounts by strategically providing value to them.

Brent P.

"World-class Customer Success and Support"

What do you like best?

The Terminus Customer Success team is an extension of our marketing team. They advise on strategy, aid in planning, and make recommendations the whole way. I've worked with Sales, Customer Success, Support, the Executive Team, etc and their #OneTeam shines through every conversation I have with "Terminators".

What do you dislike?

I've been thrilled with Terminus and the success we've seen with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that, at least for the first year, you have a dedicated CSM - and utilize that resource. Our CSM has been invaluable in driving our ABM strategy.

We were 100% inbound before coming to Terminus. Since coming on board, we've Identified target accounts better and moved our model to an all-bound model that enables our sales team to prospect on accounts that are already exploring our solution. That insight is invaluable.

Ben T.

"Great team and platform to grow your digital ecosystem to new heights"

What do you like best?

I really like the simple yet advanced insights we can get on how many we've reached from every account, what other potential accounts are visiting our site and the engagement spikes we can set across blockbuster content on our site. Our AE, Sara, is also top-notch. I don't think I've ever gone 24 hours without an answer to one of my many questions as we got going. Solid team and intelligent platform.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I have anything I dislike about the platform. Probably my "dislike" would be that with me implementing across other brands in our enterprise, I wish all of our brands could be as advanced with Terminus as our original has grown to be!

We are using it for a heavy lead generation engine. It has really brought the idea of omnichannel account-based marketing full circle, as we can drive a variety of messaging based on what the individual account is doing and alert our SDRs when key account activity has taken place on our site.

Daniel E.

"Best in Class Platform for the Progressive Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

Terminus is an easy to use, powerful, and highly effective display ad platform. Its ability to highly target display advertising works magic for your Marketing budget, making the platform one of the most cost-effective tools I use today.

What do you dislike?

Some features/UX that you would expect from a premier cloud-based platform like Terminus are missing. The product is hugely effective, but it definitely feels like it is still under development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the option, make sure you visit their office and meet the team. They are doing some awesome stuff.

We are using the platform to generate awareness in new segments, build adoption with existing clients, and to track engagement at key accounts in order to better inform the sales team of key account activity.

Daniel C.

"Huge piece of our Lead Gen and ABM Strategy"

What do you like best?

Ability to directly target best fit accounts and titles for our campaigns

What do you dislike?

Since we don't use Salesforce don't get to unleash full integration potential, but know they are working on future integrations that will benefit our use cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're struggling with getting your message in front of your target accounts, Terminus provides great opportunities to reach best fit accounts through Display and LinkedIn

Directly targeting best fit accounts as part of our ABM strategy and helping to create top of funnel awareness. In our rist "beta" test of 1:1 campaigns we also drove 11 new contacts from a leading target account within 2 weeks of launching.

Johnathon D.

"Good service but onboarding and support are lacking"

What do you like best?

Terminus are the leaders in this space for a reason. They have a competitive price and a solid technological backing to what they offer.

What do you dislike?

Account management teams can be lacking. The support is decent but honestly they don't offer much when you talk with them. It almost feels easier to learn things on your own.

Some of the issues with their tech can be annoying - especially the lack of dynamic text/targeting like some of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great place to start your ABM efforts and they offer a pretty solid and competitive product. If you're getting into ABM and need to have a lower / flexible budget then Terminus is an amazing choice.

Targeting unique clients in areas we are attempting to expand to. Finding the right thought leaders and decision makers who can purchase our product.

Matt B.

"Account based revenue here we come!"

What do you like best?

Two things. One, the onboarding with our CSM has been phenomenal. Probably the most "white glove" SaaS onboarding we've ever gone through. Two, ease of use. Marketing is only a part of my job and optimizing bids across display networks sounds like hell to me. I love that with Terminus I set my goal, building my inclusion list, add my creative, set a budget and BOOM the magic happens behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

This is nitpicky but I'd love to be able to build list in Salesforce reports and then allow Terminus to just use that report. Rather then building the list in a Salesforce report and then (again) in Terminus.

We don't do any PPC because we aren't a mass market company. Terminus let's us include display advertising as a layer in our account-based outreach built around small account lists. After only a quarter, we're already seeing increase traffic to our site and brand recognition at the C-suite

Grant F.

"Automated Marketing for the Masses"

What do you like best?

Personally, I really enjoy how seamless the application is as a whole. Terminus is a very cool tool, one that accurately targets your companies ideal audience through IP Addresses and cached browsers. As long as you have quality content (i.e. good advertisements) and can build reports in your CRM, Terminus is a very cool tool to get your product seen.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce is almost completely manual, this means anytime a field is added, the user is required to inform Terminus. In other words, Terminus just pushes information into Salesforce. It isn't a 1:1 relationship, it simply does not pull any updated information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Terminus is a great tool as long as you have a significant advertising budget. Make sure to confirm you have your set advertising budget in place before you proceed as you will quickly realize the expenditure required.

The business problem we were looking to solve was to increase the number of MQL's we were receiving on a monthly basis. Terminus accomplishes this by getting our ads to those who we deem acceptable. Through our use of Terminus, we have seen significant increases in our number of visitors, MQL's and opportunities generated as a whole. Other benefits include; reigniting lost opportunities, maintaining a solid relationship through our content with our current customer base, as well as personalizing our advertising platforms to target our ideal prospects.

Michelle D.

"BrightFunnel is a Gamechanger"

What do you like best?

BrightFunnel has given us visibility that we have never had before. Our Demand Gen team is able to see true attribution and ROI on all campaigns and assets (not just the lead generating activities) to help drive decision making on where we invest our Marketing dollars and which campaigns/channels are working vs. which are not. The way that BrightFunnel is set up makes complete sense and fits very nicely into our current tech stack and processes, yet the BrightFunnel team is extremely responsive to small customizations as needed to make the tool work for us. The BrightFunnel team is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and they have been a true partner to us throughout the implementation process.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything we dislike so far. The only challenge (which isn't much of a challenge at all) is that there is so much insightful data in BrightFunnel that I want to ensure our team isn't overwhelmed and can effectively use the tool, but BrightFunnel has helped identify initial use cases & reports for phase 1 of rollout and we will continue to evolve with it as the users get comfortable. BrightFunnel user interface with the dashboards and reports is intuitive so I don't expect it will take long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First of all, Multi-touch attribution as a function is worth it. We are a mature Marketing organization and are continuously optimizing our existing tech stack & processes, but Multi-touch attribution is a big gamechanger for us. We identified our key requirements (some of ours included: the cost of data in SFDC, API calls, time to onboard, cost, digital tracking, cost/roi data, attribution, flexibility with product customizations, how well the vendor will partner with us), reviewed with our leadership teams, had demos with a lot of vendors, and BrightFunnel was clearly the best fit for us.

We are rolling out the tool to Demand Gen, Product Marketing/Vertical Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales, Executives, and Customer Success for a variety of use cases to drive decision making and increase our overall ROI on marketing spend:

Marketing Influence data for all campaigns/channels to measure ROI, determine spend, and determine which campaigns to repeat/stop

Identify group of opps with no campaign influence & why

Identify AE initiated opps that were also marketing influenced

True ROI on tradeshows

True ROI on Digital tactics & spend

Marketing Campaign/channel influence by product and sku

Determine ideal customer journeys for certain types of deals by product

First engaged touch by product

How is content performing?

Thought Leadership influence reports

Journey Analysis

Overall Marketing Influenced data trends

Overall Marketing ROI trends

Pipeline/Revenue trends by channel

Customer Journey Info

We just completed our implementation a couple of weeks ago so we don't have any hard ROI data on using the tool yet, but just the visibility has been huge. BrightFunnel can retroactively pull data so we already have data we can start using from 2016 to hit the ground running.

Laura P.

"Easy to Use, Great Way to Target Accounts at Scale"

What do you like best?

Super user intuitive. Very easy to get started and running. LOVE that it's a self-service option so I can control my campaigns 100% without having to rely on anyone at Terminus to get them launched. Also, it's great you can target tons of accounts (up to 500 per tactic) whereas other systems you can only target a couple hundred. It allows me to scale so I can have tactics that to just one company, all the way up to 500 companies. I LOVE the customer support I get. My Terminus account manager is extremely responsive and helpful - you truly get 1:1 support, which isn't the case at most technology companies any more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no great way to run a ton of 1:1 campaigns. 1:1 campaigns are most effective for me but due to being limited by my current subscription of 15 tactics there's no way I can run more than a couple at a time, since I need most of my tactics for other campaigns. To go up any further in the subscription doesn't make much sense to me since at that point our monthly Terminus technology spend would be more than our monthly Terminus media spend.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to implement campaigns quickly, make changes quickly and have 100% control of your campaigns, Terminus is the best platform I have found. Also, if you plan to target a lot of accounts in different ways, it's going to be your best bet.

Account based marketing. It's been great air cover for us to get awareness up in our accounts. The 1:1 campaigns in particular are effective in helping us getting meetings. We've also benefited by non-ABM campaigns including pre-event campaigns for tradeshows we are attending as well as customer campaigns promoting our own user conference. So it's benefited us in ways we didn't originally anticipate.

Matt G.

"Brightfunnel and Salesforce - the perfect match"

What do you like best?

The Brightfunnel team has an exceptional understanding of marketing attribution concepts. They combine this with a very deep level of experience with Salesforce.com. They know exactly how Salesforce works - its strengths and weaknesses as a marketing tool. As a result, they were able to truly understand our business processes and challenges and show us exactly how to meet our needs for multi-touch attribution reporting.

Beyond that, the implementation team was extremely professional throughout the implementation - prompt, articulate, and thorough! They offered numerous customizations within their platform to provide a flexible solution that was exactly what we needed.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have as a busy person is that I want reports to load faster. However, I appreciate the amount of complexity involved in their analytics and am willing to wait 10-20 seconds for some of the reports to load. They appear to be constantly working to fine-tune the user experience and performance has improved since we first got started.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your source data and marketing processes clean, consistent, and ready!!.

Multi-touch attribution is a very difficult concept to truly wrap your arms around. In today's martech, you deal with everything from web forms, to Google Analytics and AdWords, to CRM, marketing automation, and even phone call tracking (thanks Invoca!). Brightfunnel has provided us with a centralized reporting platform that unifies all of these different sources. We are now able to run reports on-demand that were previously run manually once per month or that were not even possible for us to tackle.

Lisa H.

"Integrated Self-serve ABM Advertising Goodness "

What do you like best?

The ease of account selection for campaign setup due to Salesforce integration

What do you dislike?

Reporting at the sales rep level is lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We've been very happy with our experience with Terminus so far. 100% glad we switched from the last vendor we had been using. The only thing we've found to be lacking is rep level reporting, but I spoke with their product team and it sounds like it's on the near-term roadmap.

With Terminus, we're able to spend our advertising dollars on reaching exactly the accounts - and the users within those accounts - that we care about. Because Terminus is integrated with our Salesforce instance, we're able to automatically target accounts with active opportunities the moment the opportunity opens. And we're able to get ads in front of new accounts that our sales reps are targeting. We're getting our ads in front of the eyeballs we care about and marketing is better aligned with and able to support sales.

MacKenzie M.

"Excited to be along for the ride!"

What do you like best?

We have been with Terminus for over a year, and it has been so exciting to be right alongside you as you have grown. We feel that there are constantly new and exciting announcements and improvements being made based off of customer needs.

What do you dislike?

Lack of targeting outside of North America

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign on with Terminus! Even if there are some capabilities lacking, Terminus is growing and improving so rapidly. They listen to their customers and act accordingly.

Terminus has allowed us to easily scale a hyper-targeted approach. We have realized that it is in fact possible to speak at an individual level to our high-level accounts.

Melissa M.

"Account-Based Acceleration "

What do you like best?

Terminus allows for us to target our segmented accounts with the right messaging at the right time. The built in reporting helps us prioritize which accounts to work.

What do you dislike?

Terminus has been great for us, my only dislike is that reports load slow occasionally but that is very minor!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer support and product!

Terminus is allowing us to provide segmented messaging based on our arg account list and where they are in our funnel. Their reporting is helping us prioritize accounts and show our C-suite where marketing has influence.

Nikki K.

"BrightFunnel is a game-changer for marketing attribution"

What do you like best?

-Easy to use

-Provides eye opening data

-Flexibility to customize the way you want to see the data

-Reports can be downloaded

What do you dislike?

-This is not so much a knock on BrightFunnel, but just a point about setting up any tool like this - you can only get out what you put in. So your data must be clean. Your Salesforce must be set up correctly in order for the tool to work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth the investment, but make sure you put in the time required to set it up. Once you set it up, it is easy to use.

You can clearly see which of your marketing campaigns are the most effective and you can prove ROI. It always shows the customer journey. You can start understanding how many campaigns an closed won deal touches, on average. You can understand if your webinars are effective, if your content marketing is effective, if your events are effective. I found the data to be very clear and extremely helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Brightfunnel.

Learn more about Terminus ABM Platform

Terminus ABM Platform Videos

Learning about Terminus ABM Platform?

* We monitor all Terminus ABM Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.