LendingPad Reviews & Product Details

LendingPad Overview

What is LendingPad?

LendingPad Corp provides a complete suite of loan origination solutions for mortgage brokers, lenders, banks, and institutions. LendingPad is designed to streamline lending operations, strengthen communication, and reduce costs in mortgage lending. The cloud-based solutions include end-to-end features such as the borrower portals, MLO app, document management, origination, processing, and fulfillment functionalities. LendingPad is a winner of the 2019 HousingWire's Tech100 award and one of the Top 10 Mortgage Solution Providers by Banking CIO magazine. LendingPad is endorsed by the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB), a Platinum sponsor for the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME), a proud member of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and the MISMO organization. For more information, visit lendingpad.com. Be new 2021 URLA-ready in minutes!

LendingPad Details

Loan Origination System is a full-featured, 100% cloud-based, forward-thinking enterprise LOS. It is designed for all of your daily origination needs including borrower engagement (Point-of-Sale), team interactions, processing, document management and connectivity to your favorite service providers. It has been time-tested by thousands of satisfied brokers and lenders in startups as well as larger operations, and is constantly evolving to offer you the latest technology you need to succeed.

LendingPad Corp
N/A
@LendingPad
123 Twitter followers

LendingPad Videos

LendingPad Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LendingPad community
Have you used LendingPad before?

LendingPad Reviews

Showing 21 LendingPad reviews
Already have LendingPad?
Mortgage Loan Officer - NMLS 1492315
What do you like best?

Here are some of the things that I love about LendingPad:

•This is an easy to use web based system which is accessible anywhere that you have an internet connection. I use it on my desktop computer, laptop, and on my iPad. In rare cases I will log in on my iPhone. It is even possible to log on while on a plane!

•Multiple users can work in a file at the same time without anyone getting locked out.

•This software will super charge your processors and loan assistants. LendingPad allows my processor to effectively manage a case load of over 100 files at any given time.

•The help desk is super responsive and they are open to suggestions for future updates.

•Robust document management system that allows you to upload a multi page document and then split it apart into separate docs. Pages can be easily rotated and re-ordered as needed.

•Easy to generate reports are available with a few clicks.

•Integration with Solidifi Title instantly imports section C and E fees for refinances. Integration with mortgage insurance companies makes it easy to generate MI quotes when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that LendingPad would allow users to create custom reports by using a query system that would allow the user to pick and choose the fields that are pulled into the report. Many of the reports that LendingPad generates provide too many data points and I have to export them to Excel and then delete the columns that aren't needed. I also wish that LendingPad would design a more compelling Loan Worksheet including my logo. The worksheet that is built in is ok, but it's not easy on the eyes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using LendingPad increases my productivity and the productivity of everyone that touches our files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in LendingPad
CB
What do you like best?

Fast, VERY user friendly, easy to navigate interface, custom reporting, can easily handle multiple files at once, Simple and effective POS system, great support, custom themes, minimal steps to process files, easy one-click integrations, zero "glitches" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more dynamic pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This LOS WILL allow you to close more loans. I cannot express enough how simple the usability is and how fast the system is. In 2020 I closed 1241 loans and could not have done it without Lending Pad providing me the tools to accomplish that goal. You will not be disappointed with Lending Pad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a processor the biggest problems that are solved are the steady eliminations of having to access third party websites with constant integrations. Document management is simple shortening processing time. The speed is incredible and the navigation is so seamless I realize how much of a benefit that it is to be able to quickly navigate a file when speaking to a client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President / Mortgage Advisor
What do you like best?

There are several things I enjoy about LendingPads software. First, the screens are set up with individualized "edit" tabs which I've noticed helps with staff making typos, changing information incorrectly or accidently wiping out a section . You must first click on the edit button before making an edit. second LendingPad has a "support team" button which is invaluable. If you have a specific question you can ask it in the message box and get an answer typically within minutes. Incredible customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have noting negative to say about the software as a whole. I have made recommendations that they "expand" their contact section to include realtor company and personal license numbers. that way when your in a file and client "existing contacts" everything will populate into the file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to close loans on average in 8.5 days with LendingPads software. Also the way that there screens are set up makes changes to the URLA (1003) a breeze. Their intuitive dashboard that keep track of loan volume in real time is also a great asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Officer
What do you like best?

The best part of this system is how easy it is to access and use. First, it is cloud based allowing users access the system with ease even when they are away from their home computer. Second, the interface and overall work flow is very intuitive. This creates a very user friendly experience for originators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No system is perfect but I do not have any complaints at this time. Lending Pad is constantly improving and is light years ahead of other products like Lending QB, Encompass and Point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system allows me to originate more. I cannot always be by my primary work computers so being able to originate while I'm away from my work computer or primary laptop is invaluable. The system streamlines the application process which helps save time and reduces the room for error. I would not be able to originate as many loans using any of the competing systems I've come across. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Underwriter
What do you like best?

I like it's UI which is user friendly and easy to find the information I need. LendingPad's multi-tenant technology and built-in tools allow loan officers, processors and underwriters to work on a file at the same time when needed. It enhances team work and communication, so we can complete the job within LendingPad efficiently and effectively. And I like the loans by status report which is extremely useful to prioritize my work to achieve goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about LendingPad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use; User friendly; Multi-tenant; Built-in Tools; and Great customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lendingpad makes it very easy to find the information I need to underwrite loans and run third party reports, such as AUS and Data Verify Report all within LendingPad. And the loan status report help me prioritize my work, so I can complete my job efficiently and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the simple layout and helpful chat option available on LendingPad. When I become stuck on an issue, I love reaching out through the chatting feature and I always get a quick response. I also appreciate the reports tab. I needed a quick report on how many loans a loan officer closed in the past year and received it in Excel, which is handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The loan officers cannot edit critical dates on the files. If one does, then we notice he can become locked out of the loan file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's efficient and easy to use compared to the other LOS we have used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The application itself is very user-friendly and intuitive versus the alternative we had with Calyx which is archaic and absolute out of date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely NOTHING I dislike about the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like my title for this review states, there is nothing out there that comes close to LendingPad , I have used them all. You will be delighted with their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The overall application to submit files and control them are seamless and intuitive, never experienced an issue with the software and I have been using them for 5 years + now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The UI of LendingPad. Pulling different data reports to benchmark production. The ability to co-exist in the same file with the LO, Processor, UW and Closers. Live data updates. The system is incredibly fast in terms of performance, superior service and support. One thing I'd like to mention would be LendingPad is always keeping clients feedback in mind. The system updates with the latest features on a quarterly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, all of our questions and concerns have been addressed. Looking forward to more upgrades and launches from LendingPad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to scale quickly. We are able to close more files, with less resources. We are also able to onboard new employees very efficiently and quickly from both the sales and operational fronts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The UI is excellent! Apple/Mac Friendly! AUS is very easy to run. LO's can download IPhone and Android Apps! Applications are taken faster by Loan Officers and Processors/Underwriters/Closers are able to manage volume in record times. Operations can pull custom pipeline reports to track campaigns and production.

The Support is easy to contact via Chat, Email, or Screenshare. A lot of other Legacy Systems do not listen to their users but LendingPad takes user experience very, very seriously. They are constantly updating the system and post a lot of great information on the LendingPad Youtube Channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would hope to have more integrations with banking CORES. LendingPad has API info so that helps a lot with integrations. In the future I would hope that they can build a specific tab for Commercial Loans. Nothing more to dislike, we have been very very happy with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LendingPad has helped the company close and fund more volume. Operations is able to create custom reports to manage and track specific campaigns and pipeline reports.

The multi user functionality has helped over the weekends as well, where LO's and Processors can be in a file at the same time. The new Themes feature is awesome! You can really customize the UI to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Very user friendly, walks you through the 1003 in a logical manner. Interfaces with DU & LP seamlessly. The staff is amazing. If you need help and you open a support ticket it is taken care of immediately. They stick with you until it is resolved. No other LOS I have used has such quick and professional responses. They want you to be happy with the system and they do what they can to satisfy any concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had a confirmation that the requests we send out (such as title) were received. If the emailed request doesn't go through there is no way for you to know it wasn't received unless I follow up directly with the attorney or insurance company. I wish there was a way to get a delivery confirmation or at least to get a notice if it didn't go through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used Encompass and Caylx. This is a very comparable LOS, does everything that I need it to do and much more affordable. Also the customer service is hands down better than both the other two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a small company like ours the cost of Lending Pad is very beneficial and the customer service is better than any of the bigger LOS systems like Encompass or Calyx. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

As a mortgage loan officer with over 16 years of experience in the industry and who has used multiple LOS's throughout my career, I can confidently say that LendingPad is the absolute top of the line. It offers everything that my team and I need to see a loan through from end-to-end, incorporates a top-notch user interface, and is constantly being improved and made more efficient. You can truly sense that the LendingPad team cares about its product, unlike with many legacy LOS's out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. LendingPad has served my team and I perfectly, and we have been using it since the platform's inception. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LendingPad provides all of the functions and services we need to get our job done. They also offer a wide suite of integrations which make our lives so much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Integrates with most other apps and is constantly being upgraded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Different than Encompass and takes a while to master Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security, marketing and a single source to perform processing tasks. Makes it easier to process your own loans and able to see webpage while customer is filling out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Integration with other software, new tech & open api, and the customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve coming from brand x & pain on moving pipeline from old LOS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can do more loans with less work, in a more compliant manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Very user friendly, especially if you’re looking to make changes whether you’re swapping out vendors for credit, vor or appraisals. The team is incredibly responsive and ive even received call backs over the week. If and when they get the underwriting screen going, it will be a one stop shop! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No underwriting which is a real bummer since most of my loans are manual underwrites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a game changer and will accelerate your production time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Branch Manager
What do you like best?

Comprehensive intuitive product with easy to use interface, colour coding and user friendly icons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing worth noting. Everything is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The product makes loan origination easy and simple. It allows me to originate more volume compared to other systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I like that all the information needed for a loan is in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not easy to upload a large file to save Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reports section is user friendly and easy to create. All the information about our loans is easy to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to order title insurance from a click of a button. This has saved me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Team Lead
What do you like best?

It is hands down the easiest LOS I have ever worked on in my 25 years in the mortgage industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, the only suggestion I would have is to maybe integrate with a CRM system for Mortgage Call Centers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a Mortgage Call Center, speed is everything. With LendingPad my Loan Officers productivity and efficiency has increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I have been using LendingPad for 2+ year sand I absolutely love it. It is so simple to use. It only took a few days to learn the system. Service is amazing as well. Questions and issues are resolved promptly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable is there is nothing I don't like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LOS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LendingPad is very easy to use, the integration with third party is so helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It loses connection sometime, hope it had option to autosave. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very user friendly, easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Officer
What do you like best?

1. I like that LendingPad is available basically from anyplace as long as I have web get to. I'm ready to utilize LendingPad from my work station in the workplace just as from my workstation, iPad and iPhone. I frequently take my iPad to open houses and I can without much of a stretch pre-support purchasers on the spot and I can undoubtedly share the pre-endorsement letter with the purchaser and the land specialist.

2. I additionally like that LendingPad is basically a paperless credit beginning framework and it keeps all reports effectively accessible in the cloud. LP has a vigorous archive the executives framework that makes it simple to turn pages, re-request pages, and join records. LP additionally makes it simple to see which records have been checked on and acknowledged by the financier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it's a great program, Honestly, I can't think of much I don't like about LendingPad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are continually requesting contribution on the most proficient method to improve the item and genuinely tune in to our recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is easy to use and the document management system in the cloud allows me to keep my desk clutter free. It also makes it easy to collaborate with others that need access to the file at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.