Modus

Modus

Modus (formerly App Data Room) provides manufacturers and service providers a complete digital transformation of their sales distribution channel strategy — the critical “Last Mile” of their supply chain Our enterprise digital sales enablement platform helps companies capture more new customers, create compelling content, communicate product differentiation, compare collateral effectiveness, and close more business.

Work for Modus?

Learning about Modus?

Modus Reviews

Ask Modus a Question
Showing 89 Modus reviews
Modus review by Jarvis J.
Jarvis J.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

One of the things I liked best about using Modus is its ease of use. It didn't take me long to figure out how to use the app; within minutes, I was well under way of creating customizable content for marketing that was easy to change when needed. I also really liked the fact that all content was updated and current, so I didn't have to worry about confirming information.

What do you dislike?

As many reviewers have mentioned, I wish that there was a way to make changes in bulk. For example, when you have to delete a group of items, it must be done one at a time, rather than all at once. Also, with groups, you have to add literature one at a time. There should be a way to select multiple items and have one action available, like deleting or adding literature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like others have mentioned, Modus is wonderful when you already have updated information on the ADR. If it's updated, then Modus truly helps with efficiency. However, outdated information results in outdated information in the software.

Since we use Modus in our marketing department, Modus primarily helps us to capture leads. We've found that updating prospect information and keeping track of our systems is a lot easier with the software. This in turn increases our effectiveness with prospecting as we are able to confirm prospect and client information as well as improve follow up.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Modus
Modus review by Howard H.
Howard H.

"Great App to Manage Event with Powerful Sales Process Enablement"

What do you like best?

Modus is a great event management tool that has intuitive user interface, making product content easily impact to viewers, and also integrates with many CRM and marketing automation platforms.

It enables sales people to present to clients with appealing contents, also it is flexible to customize in a branded way.

The customer support team is awesome. They react timely for you questions or technical issues and make every communication trackable and visible so you won't be troubled with delays.

What do you dislike?

It's great in terms of user experience, functionalities, and integrations. Not sure if this is already in the roadmap but I would hope it will have a new interface of Analytics with more filtering criteria, customizable dashboard, and interactive reporting.

It streamlines marketing and sales processes and make the front-lined sales activity being trackable and connectable with least manual efforts. Traditional CRM process it will require sales to manually input data which will make data being silo or missing in some ways. Modus indeed resolves and envisions the business process in a perfectly connected way.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Modus review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Modus Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the app interface is to use for both the administrator and the user. Administrators can easily add, change and move content around. Users have access to content offline that they can easily send via email to customers. They also have great customer service and quickly help you with any problems you might encounter. They will partner with you to develop new customized features and builds. They are innovative and have never told us no.

What do you dislike?

The downside of using the app is that their is a standard template for using the app and it takes time to format it to your exact specifications. The app can become quite large as well if you don't monitor how large it becomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a valuable sales tool for sales people on the go. They have access to all of your content offline. They can create email follow-ups offline and click send. When they reconnect to wifi, the email will automatically send.

Our sales people can easily find our marketing content on the go and send out to their customers from within the app. It saves them time and energy. They also receive a notification whenever someone has looked at a piece of content they have emailed to them.

Modus review by Mary F.
Mary F.

"Great Site"

What do you like best?

This website is very easy to navigate, upload information, and add and remove contacts. I have only had one or two issues ever and they were resolved the same day pain free. Before we renewed our account, we did a walk through of new data that's been added to ensure we were getting our moneys worth. Great site overall.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to delete more than one item at a time. Otherwise everything is great!

We are a real estate company that owns malls, so Modus is great to upload lease plans and sales reports of our centers. It is easily accessed for everyone needing them in our company.

Modus review by Carrie S.
Carrie S.

"Great Solution for Multi-Division Business!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use for both admins and users. We have multiple divisions with lots of products so being able to arm our sales team with the literature that is updated is key! They have the confidence of knowing that what they are presenting their customers is the most updated information that we have.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to set up groups and add literature to them. At this point, we have to click on each piece of literature and add it to a certain group. I'd like to be able to select multiple items to add to a particular grouping.

We are able to keep our sales tools and literature updated and deployed to our sales team. Everything is housed in one place so they don't have to go looking for it in multiple places.

We have realized that it has increased our efficiency and productivity because the marketing team isn't constantly searching for the most updated literature piece and sending multiple files to the sales team. They also have a great looking tool to use when presenting to customers, and we love that they are able to do this from their ipad.

Modus review by Michael D.
Michael D.

""Strong item that continues improving""

What do you like best?

There are a few highlights of the App Data Room arrangement that are incredible, however the highlights I as are ideal:

1) Our business group can show quality video and static substance to potential and existing clients in any scene

2) We can without much of a stretch make changes to content when fundamental

3) We can follow action on substance that is sent through the subsequent element

What do you dislike?

The item itself is incredible. I wish we would do well to alternative on the investigation. I might want to effortlessly distinguish my super clients and my clients who are not exploiting the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the event that you need a snappy deals enablement application, App Data Room is an extraordinary alternative. On the off chance that you use Salesforce, Hubspot, or other standard CRM framework (esp. cloud-based, SaaS administration), this is an extraordinary apparatus.

Additionally, they do have some expert administrations to work out redid highlights and designs. This framework is entirely scaleable.

Already, the advanced stage we used to show our computerized deals and promoting content was given through an outsider merchant. Any adjustments in substance needed to experience them, which brought about postponements in refreshing substance. Our past arrangement gave no real way to send the computerized substance and track action on it, and we had no investigation around which content was being utilized frequently.

These inadequacies were tended to when we changed to the App Data Room arrangement. We can make changes to content promptly, we can follow which pieces are being utilized regularly, and we have perceivability into the moves our clients make on the substance we send.

Modus review by Paula B.
Paula B.

"An easy-to-use tool that makes us ALL look good!"

What do you like best?

Simple to set up, change and scale. Gives me one place where all new information can be shared with the team.

What do you dislike?

We do uncover "bugs" on a pretty regular basis, and the user experience is different from apple to android, but support is always a great help!

Inconsistency of messages presented to customers. Our sales team, though small, is all over the board when it comes to how they communicate. Modus helps us present a more uniform (and professional!) front. Also using the agenda function for presentations--easy to incorporate appropriate photos and videos.

Modus review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"App Data Room, a great tool."

What do you like best?

We liked the fact that you can scan badges at trade shows and send literature quickly. This helped us connect with people and generate leads quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this tool to any company that is looking to maximize their time at events and collect as many leads as possible. Will be using again at the end of the year for another event.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve for people who are not tech savvy. This is understandable since they did help us with the initial setup and always answered any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are sending out digital brochures for customers which limits the amount of literature we have to bring and give out.

Modus review by justin c.
justin c.

" It is a very useful and practical tool to keep track of the performance of marketing assets"

What do you like best?

I like that this tool provides the data and knowledge to train the sales team, so that their performance improves. You have many functions that are very practical to use, because it allows you to extract data and thus maintain the proper follow-up of the clients, besides that the way to organize the information is very adequate and easy to manage

What do you dislike?

My main drawback with the tool is the way in which it hierarchizes and distributes the data, since it gives you many functions that can be tedious and complex to manage

is a very useful and practical tool that allows you to manage and improve the performance of the sales team since thanks to its functions you can keep an adequate follow-up of the assets

"Great Customer service"

What do you like best?

I had interest in having a new function on our Modus platform and so I reached out. I instantly got help from Danica. She listened to my request and began acting on it immediately. I also go help on the chat function from Molly. It was nice to get personalized attention. My needs were addressed promptly and it's making Modus more valuable for our company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I only use Modus to provide Reimbursement items for our Sales Reps. It works perfectly for my needs. I know of nothing that could be approved upon.

We are able to pass reimbursement information to our accounts with ease. The most recent function added an easier way for our sales reps to find exactly what they're looking for.

Modus review by Tom V.
Tom V.

"app data room is on the right track"

What do you like best?

The overview, the structure/navigation are good. The functions to copy and tag folders work fine. I like the function to have streaming media, so the device of the sales agent doesn't get full.

What do you dislike?

the amount of time it takes to get one file in the right place, tagging locations, clicking languages etc.

There are no good functions to find duplicate content. the overview of all the files is not good.Uploads take a lot of time and sometimes the system tends to fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you even tag videos and pictures for the right languages or for all languages, otherwise they will not show for users who don't have English as a primary language.

To push a massive amount of content to our sales people and distributors. To tag different languages and to get a structure in the big mass of content/media.

Modus review by Martin F.
Martin F.

"SOlid product that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

I have been a customer of AppDataRoom for 5 years or so and have it deployed to two of our company's sales forces.

From its early days of deployment the product has continue to develop, while keeping its key functionality, style and familiarity, It is easy to personalize, especially across product and market sets, and languages/cultures. I have certainly looked for variants of this software at times, but nothing else has come close to touch AppDataRoom .

I haven;t changed in 5 years and I'm not likely to in the near future.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing to dislike - it is solid, dependable and does what I need it to.

Engaging customers in face to face meetings and using it as a central repository of information that can easily be forwarded to anyone

Modus review by Annie W.
Annie W.

"Awesome experience with Modus! "

What do you like best?

I loved the responsiveness of the customer service. Whenever we had an issue, the Modus specialists were eager to help.

What do you dislike?

There's so many functions to use within Modus, that sometimes we find ourselves making things too complicated on our site.

We're using Modus as a platform to have a lot of information accessible for our team. Modus is extremely accessible for all types of users and our team has greatly benefited from its easy access.

"ADA Review 091217"

What do you like best?

Ease of access. I can get in to the app data room easily wherever I am.

What do you dislike?

Frequently, I will be in the ADR looking at something and when I go back to go in to another section of the site, it will kick me out of the site completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems to be a good idea, but it's usefulness all depends on the value of the items that are put on the ADR. Also, it is important that it is up to date and does not have a lot of outdated information on it or inaccurate information on it. Ours is not up to date and missing a considerable amount of items, but I use it regularly and it is still very helpful for the things that it does possess.

Able to quickly access available information on our products. Allows me to look for answers to questions I am asked in the field that I do not have an immediate answer to. Allows me to show videos and brochures to customers

Modus review by Stan P.
Stan P.

"Great tool for showing our digital collateral"

What do you like best?

There are several features of the App Data Room solution that are great, but the features I like best are:

1) Our sales team can display quality video and static content to potential and existing customers in any venue

2) We can easily make changes to content when necessary

3) We can track activity on content that is sent through the follow-up feature

What do you dislike?

The product itself is great. I wish we had better option on the analytics. I would like to easily identify my super users and my users who are not taking full advantage of the app.

Previously, the digital platform we used to display our digital sales and marketing content was provided through a third party vendor. Any changes in content had to go through them, which resulted in delays in updating content. Our previous solution provided no way to send the digital content and track activity on it, and we had no analytics around which content was being used most often.

All of these short-comings were addressed when we switched to the App Data Room solution. We can make changes to content immediately, we can track which pieces are being used most often, and we have visibility into the actions our customers take on the content we send.

Modus review by Lettie W.
Lettie W.

"Great archive tool"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to organize all the product contents. Basically all media types are supported, and you can easily build folders and organize the structures.

What do you dislike?

Every time when there is a major updates, some part of the content would be messed up. It is not common issue, but fix them did take extra energy and time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a bad solution if you don’t have capacity to develop your own app

It provides a great way to collect and sort out product materials. I realize now when we prepare a press event, we go back to find content there.

Modus review by Jon O.
Jon O.

"Great app to manage presentation and follow-up content"

What do you like best?

I like the management of content by categories and the ability to build a presentation or a list to send as a follow-up. It's extremely fast to find, build and send, and I can do it all from my phone.

What do you dislike?

There are no features that I dislike, there are only positive benefits for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sales reps favorite app for managing content, building a presentation and sending out follow-up materials.

I would say time is the biggest benefit. I can prepare content quickly and I can send materials immediately. I never wait and risk forgetting to send materials later.

Modus review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Modus Review"

What do you like best?

Everything at your finger tips. The support staff responds quickly.

What do you dislike?

When implemented at our company, it was NOT vetted. The sales person was merely looking to make a sale. Promising everything but not being realistic about what it would take or understanding our needs fully.

less printed lit

less email communication with attachments (that they will lose)

Modus review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"a very easy to use tool that alerts you when your customer opens it"

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is that when your customer or prospect opens and views the documents, you are sent an email. That way you know the customer is interested.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that if my customer forwards the original email to a colleague and they open it, it appears as if the original customer opened it again. Not the new person.

It is a quick and easy way to send lots of materials to people without it being blocked by security or because of size of attachments.

Modus review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A great, simple sales presentation tool"

What do you like best?

Deployment was a breeze. It's a very scaleable product, meaning one can use it for an independent shop to a multinational. That we could manage the content in one library for all major platforms was great, as we used independent reps for the sales force.

An additional feature that was great was the lit tracking functionality. I liked that we could see when prospective customers opened the literature piece. I know, this is Marketing 101 stuff, but it was very helpful for us.

Also, I liked that we had a share/no-share option in the admin console. There were lit pieces that were very helpful, especially multi-media items, that we didn't want to send to customers. We had the option to decide which pieces could be emailed.

What do you dislike?

I think it was a limitation of a start-up. They had CRM integration...for Hubspot and Salesforce. Unfortunately, we were a Microsoft Dynamics shop, and it wasn't integrated with Dynamics.

Also, at times it was a bit clunky. I think it's getting better over time, and "out of the box" users got features built for enterprise customers. I suppose that will change at some point.

The reporting piece lacked. I think their goal was to push analytics to the CRM or third party service. Be sure to use something like Google Analytics for a more rounded picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick sales enablement app, App Data Room is a great option. If you use Salesforce, Hubspot, or other standard CRM system (esp. cloud-based, SaaS service), this is a great tool.

Also, they do have some professional services to build out customized features and layouts. This system is very scaleable.

We had two issues we were trying to solve. First, we were trying to cut our printing costs, and the app proved that to be possible.

Second, we were trying to ensure the most current literature was being distributed. That industry is still very "old school," and paper lit is common. We wanted to ensure that the most current pieces were in circulation.

Modus review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"ADR's multi-use platform"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it can manage & present a variety of media in a professional-looking manner

What do you dislike?

Not user-customizable enough. I would like to be able to customize the layout templates more myself, without having to pay for a custom build.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The off-the-shelf version of the product is quite good. However, if your organization intends to implement it extensively, then a custom build is highly recommended and useful.

Sales meeting & trade show - easily accessible and professional looking media collection/display

Showroom - information kiosks for product/display information

Modus review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great product at a great value"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the UI for the users and the customer service provided.

What do you dislike?

The UI for the admin could be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other products that offer similar features, and some offer more, but the price for the ever evolving features is hard to beat.

Being able to make sure our sales reps always have the correct and updated content is by far the biggest benefit. We have also been able to use it for giving our reps easy access to training material.

Modus review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Very handy tool that makes organization a breeze"

What do you like best?

The app works well for me and all sorts of scenarios. It allows me to show off new products through digital media that typically I would not have any other channel to display.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I would say I dislike about the app, but improvements can be made. I have run into some issues where I was unable to pull up a certain file when I needed it.

As mentioned before I'm able to display and show off products in a new way that was unavailable to me in the past. Customers are more inclined to watch a video or some sort of digital media rather than look at a piece of paper.

"Convenient App"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is easy to access and is made available to send to anyone in a few short clicks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to print certain documents. I think that may be due to the administrator on my company's end, but it is frustrating since I do not like to read documents off of a tablet screen. I also dislike this app not being able to be used on a computer. I work from my computer frequently and find myself e-mailing a link and then having to download it to use. Last, when compiling an e-mail on my tablet, I wish I could cut and paste the links to insert them into the body of my e-mail, versus adding the links to a follow-up screen and then pressing "follow-up now."

Sending large files via internet. That is the biggest benefit. Having all necessary documents at my fingerprints.

Modus review by Linda B.
Linda B.

"Used at Trade Show"

What do you like best?

The easy to load the app on your phone and Ipad. Very easy to upload your material that you want to show in the app.

What do you dislike?

Sending the documents to a user, where if you did not scan their badges you had to type in the email. Lot of our salesmen had a hard time getting the steps in order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I liked being able to send brochures immediately to customers.

Using it to collect leads at trade show

Modus review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Great people, great product"

What do you like best?

I've been using Modus/App Data Room for almost 10 years. Great products that do what they say.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good! We have no issues or complaints.

Modus creates a seamless channel between sales and marketing.

Modus review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Corporate Trainer"

What do you like best?

The CMS is very easy to use and moving content around is simple. My users love the fact that the icons for the piece of collateral is by default the front page of the piece.

What do you dislike?

The "Agendas" title of that area of the app. We would like to be able to change that title to something else, like "Campaigns."

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a shot! You will be more than satisfied.

The analytics are great. Being able to see who is using what pieces of collateral is valuable. Also being able to see which users are logging in on a regular basis allows us to closely monitor our ROI.

Modus review by Rich C.
Rich C.

"Great tool for a B2B sales rep."

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can send relevant documents to clients and prospective clients, and know when they open the attachments.

What do you dislike?

The links in the email look a bit clunky, but that is a minor issue.

I'm easily able to send clients information to resolve issues they are experiencing. I can also send educational info to them to improve their ability to take care of their own clients.

Modus review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Trade Show Lead Generation Program"

What do you like best?

Utilizing a trade show lead generation program is an important part of our trade show marketing program. App Data Room services makes this process very easy to integrate with our strategy. Our account rep is available to meet with our internal clients for customized training with booth staff. This has proved very valuable to the overall success of obtaining qualified leads.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I particularily dislike about the services from App Data Room. I would like to see a more customizable pricing structure for various levels of service that are offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

App Data Room has great customer support and account management services and values its partnership with our company.

We are solving our lead generation campaign initiatives with App Data Room services. We have increased our list of qualified trade show leads due to App Data Room services.

Modus review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

We are really excited to begin our Partnership with Modus and really like that the APP is constantly being upgraded and new features are being added.

What do you dislike?

I understand the VPT is a new product and there are a few bugs and modifications that need worked out.

We love the ability to update and manage the content on the fly.

Modus review by User

"Crucial Information at your fingertips to help sales and customer interaction. "

What do you like best?

It is so easy to access important information that can can make or break a sale and also solve the issue of getting customers information they need immediately.

What do you dislike?

N/A. Modus sales app has been fantastic. Light years ahead of anything else we had been using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. The team really cares about providing the best product and experience.

I wish I had this capability 10 years ago. No more need for printed materials, and no more forgetting to get the info into the customer hands. Also a great place to store important documents that your company uses often.

Modus review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Excited About App Data Room"

What do you like best?

Simplicity! Both for our users, and also admins. It's not overly-complicated like some other software offerings from other companies.

What do you dislike?

Not much at all! We haven't dove deep yet to find any negatives. A+ so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste too much time with other, overly complicated sales enablement software companies. App Data Room invests their time and resources into what matters most: providing customers (and THEIR customers!) a very solid, easy to use platform for sharing information.

Mobile document deployment, announcing, sharing with customers. Current options are lacking / not "inspiring" enough. Lots of room for growth!

Modus review by D. Tyler F.
D. Tyler F.

"Easy to use informational system that allows centralized location of necessary documents. "

What do you like best?

The interface is very simplistic and easy

What do you dislike?

Some of the pages do not have the full outlined detail. Scrolling from one page to another should be swiped to the left and right, not up and down.

I am able to bring this to customers and show them everything my company has to offer without carrying around multiple brochures and catalogs. It is easy to use and to send documents to interested customers. I only use this app on my mobile devices as it is easier to carry to meetings.

Modus review by Joel T.
Joel T.

" Adesa app Data Room "

What do you like best?

Everything I need is right there electronically, easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Some guys just don't use electronics, certain number want to piece of paper in their hand.

With so many programs and promotions, it really helps me remember and keep track of what's current.

Modus review by Joel Y.
Joel Y.

"Useful in the field"

What do you like best?

The flexbility of being able to provide documents to interested parties quickly without having to be at my computer

What do you dislike?

The tracking system could be improved but it is a step in the right direction

Being able to provide sales material without having to take the cost of printing

Modus review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Great app with a lot of features and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to upload and organize the materials and media.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches here and there, such as not all of the users are able to receive updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good application, but there are small glitches here and there because the company is just starting up.

We are benefiting from the "do not allow in follow-up feature". We have a lot of materials that should not be emailed out and this really helps us keep that regulated.

Modus review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"I use App Data Room every day!"

What do you like best?

It so very easy to get information t customers quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended as a sales tool.

Reduced cost of literature inventory ans shipping as well as closing sales more efficiently

"Modern marketing/sales technology"

What do you like best?

The amount of content that can be emailed to a customer and also be tracked.

What do you dislike?

Still some bugs here and there,. but are very quick to fix when noticed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open minded. This product does so much more than just assist your sales team. It can be used as a kiosk at trade shows and also can be used for in house training.

We can create training videos for our in house employees and also for dealers that are selling our product.

Modus review by Marcus F.
Marcus F.

"NuVasive Apps"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, often updated, sent informations to surgeons ist very easy, customers also impressed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have to complain about.

Fast Access to Surgical Techniques, Product Info, Animations

Modus review by Consultant

"Awesome product"

What do you like best?

I really like how I can tell if providers are looking at the information I send them.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send to multiple emails at once, rather than just one.

I am able to know what information is gaining traction with providers

Modus review by Administrator

"Great Sales Enablement tool for use in storing our Sales & Marketing related documents!"

What do you like best?

That multiple users can access documents for use in the field and finding the documents is easy and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have run into so far, is when setting up new users, sometimes their access level does not work the first time and we have to call the helpdesk. Otherwise, no issues.

One central storage location for shareable files with the ability to download our content library which makes for easy access for our field based employees.

Modus review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"Shawn App Data Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and access. Detailed information at a press of a button

What do you dislike?

Once you access a document and close out, the system takes you back to the beginning where everything is loaded in vs. the exact position you were last.

It allows all users to access documents and organize between product categories, as well as, listing studies for reference, without calling the home office to supply.

Modus review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to update and upload information for sales team - quick to do, keeps a history of past files and such an important tool for them when out on the road. Also great support from App Data Room themselves, constantly updating and improving

What do you dislike?

Really hard to find something to say here

Gives sales team all documentation to hand when in front of the customer

Modus review by Edineu M.
Edineu M.

"ADR Review"

What do you like best?

The way I can distribute my application and have it ready to be used by my customers

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult getting some of the bugs we find while using the application fixed.

Just having our application distributed to the right people and be able to support them while using it is one fo the ways ADR help us solve out business problem.

Modus review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"A great way to customize and deliver sales and marketing materials"

What do you like best?

The ability to allow users to easily and quickly share sales, technical and marketing materials with customers. The sales team always has the most up-to-date content on their devices

What do you dislike?

MM can be a little clunky, but it's improved A LOT since MM 1.0! Would eventually like more detailed analytics and trends

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clear understanding of how users will use the app before customizing development. Trial with the out-of-the-box version before considering customizing the app.

Ensuring the the sales team has the most current content always available, even offline. Providing customers more timely response with better and more accurate materials.

Modus review by Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"App Data Room Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and speed to launch

What do you dislike?

Very few dislikes. Analytic tools were a bit clunky, but improving.

Sales enablement and improved analytics. We needed a way to quickly provide outside sales teams with new (interactive) marketing collateral quickly, ensure that only approved material was being used, measure which approved pieces were being used the most, which sales reps were actively using, etc.

The benefits have included lead generation capture, improved speed to market with sales collateral, positive feedback from reps that use the tool, and close correlation between those that use the tool and positive sales results.

Modus review by Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

"Great Service back by a Great Company"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about App Data Room (ADR) is it's easy of use across so many platforms, as well as it's overall functionality!

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with the app updating itself. I use Android and it usually requires a hard refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Editable PDFs

We are solving a lot of controlled content issues and its been of great help!

Modus review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"AppDataRoom"

What do you like best?

All content in one place. Accessible anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Not able to to an effective continuous slideshow for trade shows. All Files have to be pdf. Cannot enter a lead at a show other than a badge/card scan.

Not having to print sell sheets and presentations. Making sure all of the latest content is out to all of the salespeople at once.

User in Medical Devices

"App Data Room is a very useful tool for updates and follow up's"

What do you like best?

Being able to send literature directly to customer along with a follow up.

What do you dislike?

Old info, left in app data sometimes makes it difficult to find what you need as far as most recent info

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure most recent data is iploa

Ability to get info. In a timely manor and distribution of info to customer.

Modus review by User

"Does the job it is designed to do."

What do you like best?

Ability to get to a wide variety of information.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems reduced to .pdf so interactive tools aren't effective. PowerPoint, calculators, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for sharing information.

Get to information from one central repository.

Learn more about Modus

Modus Videos

Learning about Modus?

* We monitor all Modus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.