RELAYTO Reviews & Product Details

RELAYTO Overview

What is RELAYTO?

RELAYTO is the #1 Document Experience platform that transforms your static content into engaging interactive experiences, enabling viewers to choose their own path through your content. Simply import your PDFs (and add any supporting content, text, web/social content, images, video, and audio, into our intuitive builder to assign interactive elements and publish to your team for instant viewing desktop and mobile screens. With RELAYTO, you can create an unlimited number of public and private interactive experiences equipped with security, permissions and user management to control who has access to your content. Metrics deliver insights on 360 digital body language, activity and intent, summarizing when and where viewers spent their time, so you can prioritize your outreach efforts... and keep improving your content From e-book and white papers to pitches to company playbooks, recruiting material to training courses, RELAYTO is the simplest way to make your existing content captivating and insightful.

RELAYTO Details

Turn your PDFs into interactive visual experiences.

Relayto
2017
Haarlem, Netherlands
@relayter
479 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the RELAYTO community
Have you used RELAYTO before?

RELAYTO Reviews

Showing 21 RELAYTO reviews
Already have RELAYTO?
Ingenier
What do you like best?

I like Reylato which is a very attractive platform to create and share documents. It is ideal for those of us who are looking for innovation in our projects, because it allows you to change from simple to interactive documents in an efficient way to capture positive attention and have better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For someone with little experience in computer science or software development, it is a bit confusing to get the tools they offer because they are usually a little hidden, it would be good if they could be placed more visible, otherwise a stable and excellent system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a very easy registration, you just need to associate it with your linkedin, if you want to go from simple and routine to Innovative and I get interactive Relayto is your tool. As a system specialist I recommend it because it is complete in all its design, you just need to invest time in knowing the program and familiarize yourself with it, it will be worth every second invested to get the most out of it and impose your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to convert files and give them a touch of innovation and interactivity, something that is necessary in these times because day by day the systems are updated more and more. It has also helped me to gather information for the projects I undertake and adapt them more to the needs of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de sistemas de empresa
What do you like best?

It is a very useful tool in our company, it offers quality seriousness and stability, we have seen many of its properties and we have been able to verify that it is worth working with this program. a very new program that has allowed workers to level up. and that shows in the work environment. Our customers are satisfied and very happy with the results obtained by this application, on the other hand it is completely flexible and has incredible combinations of conditions and interactivity It allows you to share PDF files on flipbooks in an easy and direct way, it is compatible with MAC and that is important for us, it contains additional lead capture tools and the product is compatible with Windows. It is a pleasure to work with Relayto because he has met all the necessary requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this program. It has been very useful and beneficial for all of us. It costs a little to learn how to use the new partners that we are adding, but that is very normal. all progress has been significant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it for multiple uses in your company, in addition to the quality of support and easy handling in complex programs. If you want to increase your sales and improve the statistics of your company do not hesitate to use Relayto Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

relayto has solved several of our problems. sales have risen virtuously and that is what we were looking for a program to fill is empty that was in the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ejecutivo de ventas
What do you like best?

Relato has become the main help of the company to promote sales and advertising since its interactivity means that our clients can be an important part of our work, contributing key and consistent ideas of the projects in execution. Thanks to its expert team we have real information and detailed content passed through an expert filter. Its ease to convert files and upload them to the cloud is of very good quality.The support is of very good quality, always attentive to any doubt, it is good to spend time knowing the site so that you have more knowledge of it, and get the best out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little or almost null are the things that I do not like about Relayto, it has a small weakness in terms of its functions and options, they are a bit hidden which prevents its rapid access, as a suggestion it would be ideal to place a bar with the options of search with the naked eye that facilitate the use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking of expanding your business and improving the offers for your customers, Relayto is your ideal place where you find innovation, easy access, economical with excellent information.

It gives you the opportunity to succeed in your ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed me to create a database from which I start to improve sales and advertising options to my clients, taking into account key and diverse proposals. We also evaluate the market and know the needs more deeply to adapt to them and offer a better service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente general
What do you like best?

Adobe connect has immersed us in a unique experience between devices and context. The ability to increase documents with accurate information is tremendous .. accessibility and control, very versatile is a very useful tool to achieve what we need in a short period of time. A great learning opportunity in a startup environment, we like it because it has revolutionized our marketing in a great way. This has brought significant profits for the company. If you really want to see changes in your company you should not hesitate to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of its features are not at a glance, they should only review and improve them for better functionality, such as the presentation sheet, it is also due to the lack of experience of the same, so some improvements to facilitate finding things more Quick would be a good option. The rest is OK. we feel very comfortable working with Relayto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our clients are satisfied with Relayto, since they are almost permanently connected to us by transmitting their ideas and comments. It is full of innovation and easy use, so we recommend it to be a pleasant experience when using it. They attract positive attention as it is a great story to tell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As for the content I was doing, I have reduced my work by 50% and the company is 100% satisfied with the progress and the profits have doubled. But I can ask for nothing. we are happy and satisfied Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising Intern
Internet
What do you like best?

Un proceso fácil y, sobre todo,intuitivo que es completamente transparente con nuestro alcance y ABM. Al Tener un motor de interacción con la IA que nos ayude a comprender el consumo, la intención y las tendencias de compra de nuestra cuenta no tiene precio. Sin embargo, es un placer usarlo. No estoy seguro de cómo una empresa, especialmente con objetivos agresivos de ventas y marketing NO podría convertirse en un usuario,Pero es Rápido de construir. Completamente flexible Increíbles combinaciones de condiciones e interactividad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lo estamos utilizando a diario y el soporte es excelente, ¡pero no nos gusta esperar las actualizaciones que están por llegar! No hay mucha paciencia en los hipermercados y futuros emprendedores de hoy,Algunas de las características están ocultas a simple vista, pero no tan ocultas como el PowerPoint de Adobe, y esto se debe a la falta de experiencia y conocimiento, que es lo mismo para cualquier software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mire la presentación como una serie de historias cortas que cuentan una historia más grande y subyacente. Luego, libera su imaginación de las limitaciones estándares que tienen otros software de presentación y cree historias que realmente atraigan y llamen la atención a la audiencia. Y luego puede probar que su presentación funcionó con los análisis, y continuar construyendo una comunicación perfecta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obteniendo un mejor acceso y, en última instancia, compromiso y afinamiento con ejecutivos, tomadores de decisiones y C-Suite son muy difíciles de alcanzar en nuestra lista de cuentas objetivo de Enterprise. Se ha duplicado y, en algunos casos, hasta triplicado nuestras tasas de acceso debido a las estadísticas analíticas y de intencióndel momento. ¡Eso ha sido mejor que el Marketing en el mercado y la intención que hemos probado y a un costo muy bajo! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Founder
What do you like best?

An easy and most of all, trackable process that is completely seamless with our outreach and ABM. Having an AI engagement engine that helps us understand our account's consumption, intent, and purchase propensities is priceless! Plus, it's a pleasure to use. I'm not sure how any Enterprise, especially with aggressive sales and marketing targets could not become a user and fan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are using it on a daily basis and the support is excellent, but we don't like to wait for the updates that are coming! Not much patience in today's hypermarkets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Frankly, it has been a lifesaver. For a long time, we have needed a way to interact and measure our content and brand messaging with our accounts, and REALYTO has exceeded all our expectations. Their attention to detail in support was world-class. We appreciate having a cost-effective platform that only needs a few months to recover our costs and most of it, it is based on producing "revenue" not just mitigating costs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting better access and ultimately, engagement with very hard to reach executives, decision-makers, and C-Suite in our Enterprise target account list. It has doubled, and in some cases, tripled our access rates due to the analytics and intent insights. That has been better than the in-market and intent Marketing we have tried and at a much lower cost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

We're using RELAYTO for CXO Engagement and measurement is the key value here. Most content sharing techniques take you as far as the click or the download, maybe even less than that if you're sending as an attachment to an email. This platform goes beyond that to provide insight into the usage of the document by your target audience (be that internal or external) giving a level of insight not easily available previously. Ease is the other big plus point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you're into the platform you want more - updates naturally take time, but I find myself wanting them today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're helping our clients access senior executive within their priority accounts. We use RELAYTO in a number of ways to distribute value propositions, offers and track engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de sistemas
What do you like best?

Relayto comes to join us in our daily work is a very easy program to work and very comfortable, the tools you have are excellent for the content we are working on, it has a great capacity to collect interaction data, it offers you good communication tools to Being able to communicate internally and externally, the truth is that it is very pleasant to work with this platform in almost all aspects of each one of us who work with this platform we are at ease and we see good results every day for our work and team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

from Relayto I like almost everything. The problem we always present is in terms of support. Really, sometimes it can be frustrating because of the poor quality of support. I hope you can change there because it is the only thing I dislike about this great program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For our internal team it has not produced very positive results This has generated apart from profits has generated trust among all what we use this platform Relayto is essential for all those companies that wish to improve in terms of interactivity, It is a very complete program and at a very low price. We recommend you to succeed in your work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is incredible what this program has helped me ... personally it has saved me a lot of work and time and besides that it gives me confidence every day that we use it for the receptivity with our clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Publicidad y marketing
What do you like best?

Instant file recovery is now easier with Relayto. This platform is of very good quality. We are enthusiastic about the achievements we have obtained since we started working with them. It is very easy to use and all the personnel that use this application are satisfied, Relayto is complying with all the requirements demanded by our company the conversion of PDF files are excellent, it is compatible with MAC and WINDOWS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

of this app there is nothing that upsets me only what they have to improve is the support. the rest is fine the application works well and we are increasingly satisfied with the results. an excellent easy platform and it may even be fun to work with Relayto Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for the good results that we have obtained as a work team, the interaction is incredible and will allow you to bring a good product to the market. what you need in a good internet and good computer to get the most out of this platform, It is a good tool that adapts to any environment and any need required in a demanding company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the best thing is that it has allowed me and helped with the products that we carry out to the market, it allows me to bring a quality and innovative product, the important thing is its easy handling that allows new users to adapt quickly, this software came to solve several problems in the company since before we had your contribution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

It is a totally easy and useful tool to use, its use is very important if you want to be competitive in the market, it is an immersive experience between devices and context, it only loads PDF files and instantly retrieves digital documents, it also provides the ability to increase documents with Detailed information, Relayto has been a very useful tool to achieve what we need in a short period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have no complaints about this incredible tool, since I started using it I have felt very comfortable with all the benefits it has given me, and its ease of use is incredible. I have nothing bad to say about Relayto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a person who is looking for a tool that allows you and facilitates you to deliver documents on time, without a doubt I recommend using Relayto, it allows you to have a direct approach with the client and his ideas about what he wants, it is also full of innovation and ease of use. Today companies can earn a lot adapting Relayto, I recommend it with confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I liked the most is that I can deliver my message in a unique way, Relayto saved my life and helped me a lot, because thanks to it I save time and give more content, it allows us to interact more effectively with our customers, Relayto He has offered me the best service in the innovation process, plus the cost has easy access. This tool allows us to deliver relevant content and interact more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

RELAYTO, is a very complete tool, has become the main help of the company. Its ease of converting files and uploading them to the cloud is of very good quality, this platform goes further, it is a very easy and useful tool to use it, I feel very comfortable using this software, it allows me to upload PDF files, it is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I do not like about Relato, it is a tool for one, it is very useful in my life, everything becomes easier, Relayto took me out of my comfort zone. Although it is a new tool, I have adapted quickly to use it, its ease of use is what I liked the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that allows you to deliver documents on time, I recommend using Relayto, allowing you to have a direct approach with the client and his ideas about what he wants, the support is excellent. Relayto, is full of innovation and ease of use. His attention to detail in support was world class, this tool has exceeded all our expectations, has allowed us to interact and measure our content, so I recommend using this excellent application, you will not regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This incredible tool has allowed me to bring products adapted to the needs of consumers to the market, Relayto keeps everyone on the same page, allows us to deliver relevant content and interact more effectively with our customers, with Ralayto I can deliver the contents on time , and the best thing is that its cost is accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

It is a very easy and useful tool to use it, if you want to be strong in sales and marketing you should not hesitate to use it. I feel very comfortable working with this pregrams, its use is very important if you want to be competitive in the market,

The interactivity piece is great. just load PDF files and recover digital documents at once. works very well with widgets a very good feature is that it compiles with cta and forms to capture information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

whenever there are changes there are risks. That is understandable, the reaction of the consumer is not known for sure. but it is something we are willing to assume,

several of its features are not at a glance, you have to devote an important time in the search for them,it would be good to improve the editing forms for a better job The thing to remember is that it is a new tool and it is a bit strong to adapt. but it is normal in every new program, although I have nothing negative about relayto. just details and it's normal for the complexity of your program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program since it is full of innovation and ease of use, it allows you to have a direct approach with the client and his ideas as to what he wants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

He has offered me the best service in the innovation process, allowing me to bring products adapted to the needs of consumers to the market, with the best sales, marketing and research techniques that allow us to evaluate the market in advance to avoid future disappointments and losses.

Remember the cost because it has an easy access, the best part is where the client is involved in the preparation by contributing their ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Combination of visually engaging experience and data-driven outcomes (e.g, persistent, animated Call-To-Action that made our previous conversion look embarassing) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are relatively new on the platform. So nothing yet. Onboarding has been smooth and team is motivated to drive client success Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will never get a second chance to make a first digital impression, that's why we are moving to RELAYTO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to generate PDF assets and sometimes we need to print things out. But we know that PDFs (if viewed on screens) are killing our key message even as they are born. Relayto changes everything. Since we can now have both the PDF and an interactive experience (generated from the PDF) at the same time. It's the best having a cake and eating it too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Hello Tomorrow Hungary
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Besides interactivity, analytics is my favorite feature. I know what content is consumed by the audience, when and how it is consumed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the overall experience. Little suggestion is to improve the advanced editing features, like grouped elements, duplications, etc. Nothing major. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The time of PDFs is over. Today businesses can win a lot by adapting Relayto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem: I did not know before how do our prospects consume our partnership proposals. Analytics helps me to see how does the audience interacts with the presentation. I learned that most prospects open the file 10-15 minutes before our scheduled meeting... I look into the analytics and I have a good isnight what to expect and how to drive the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Creative / Head of Digital
What do you like best?

Fast to build. Completely flexible. Amazing combinations of conditions and interactivity. It's like building a microsite, with everything you might want, but better and no coding required. Analytics are particularly powerful, from overall engagement to click by click engagement. I love the ease at which film footage can be controlled and used as a background, whilst overlaying other complex animation sequences with tagging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are hidden, but not as hidden as powerpoint of adobe, and this is down to a lack of expertise and knowledge, which is the same for any software. The learning curve is quicker with relayto/ though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the presentation as a series of short stories that tell a larger story. Then release your imagination from the standard constraints other presentation software has and create stories that truly engage with the audience. And you can actually prove your presentation worked with the analytics - and continue to build the perfect piece of communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to share internationally with many and immediately, without the use of file transfer programs. We also get to see when and what the client engages with allowing us to learn more effective ways to present information and test different ways to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Smart Interactivity, linear navigation, huge step from static pdfs to awesome documents, tremendous accessibility and control, hyper fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about Relayto, I just wish my actual company used it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was the marketing person in my company, who used to read and create huge accountable reports to internal communication and Relayto has saved my life, because I spared time, and I deliver much more content! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Managing Director
Venture Capital & Private Equity
What do you like best?

The ability to augment documents with detailed information, provide deeper user experiences to our customers, and analyze content consumption Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't really say there are any significant downsides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RELAYTO allows us to more effectively engage with our customers who attend our events and create more meaningful relationships and drive more revenue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Relayto's platform has been a very useful tool to achieve what we need in a short period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although we knew from the beginning that due to the complexity of the project, the editing would be complex, in the future it would be great that could edit the text on Relayto's platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have time to build a website and Relayto helped us to provide an interactive experience with just a PDF Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

An immersive experience across devices and for context, Relayto gives so much control to curate, consume process, and distribute information that it triggers informed decisions and actions. On top of it, the insights in analytics give directions for strategic positioning - a must-try-out for marketers across all industries and geographies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was designing content experiences in conventional CMS, Relayto pulled me out of my comfort zone and I disliked it. Later when I saw the merit, I started loving it. So, nothing to dislike in its current state. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think that you really need to invest in your pre-sales and post-sales content (conversions, thought-leadership, industry-insights, information-collaboration), give it a try to believe it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I design content experiences for my sales narrative, and sometimes for our product strategy (UX plus branding). Relayto is like "Slack for information" - keeps everybody on the same page - for all informational-assets of a brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The easy-to-add interactivity piece is fantastic. You just upload PDFs and instantly get back animated and attention-grabbing digital documents. Editing them is easy - add links, insert widgets, and more with a few clicks. But the real killer feature is gating them with CTAs and forms to capture lead information.

Also, Alex, Bianca and the team are a pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit confusing sometimes but I guess that’s to be expected of any new tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may take some time to learn but definitely worth it. Not difficult to set up and the support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Driving efficiencies and higher conversion rates through:

1. Deliver relevant, engaging, interactive content to our target audience

2. Measure, track, and improve that impact

3. Store and manage all our content in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really like that I can add personality and interactivity to my documents. Makes my content much more readable and engaging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If there’s more future features released that would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can deliver my message uniquely. Readers have commented on the jazzed up look and feel of my content. A recent report I produced went from a traditional static format into something modern and digital, and unlike anything they’d seen before. Tracking metrics are also super handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.