Mailmunch

3.8

MailMunch captures leads from your website and converts visitors into life-long readers, email subscribers and customers.

Work for Mailmunch?

Learning about Mailmunch?

Mailmunch Reviews

Showing 3 Mailmunch reviews
Mailmunch review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"Mail Munch Review "

What do you like best?

I like the broadcast. It’s very user friendly and you can get information to your subscribers quickly and it looks very professional. Also contains an “unsubscribe” button in every email. I’m not too tech savvy, so having a user friendly program is a must.

What do you dislike?

I would like better bundles for payment options. I need the capability to send to target groups (not always to the full subscriber list. I upgraded, but wanted more in my package I’m paying for.

Advertising! I can post a link to a landing page for promotions and events. This allows me to get more subscribers and turn them into customers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailmunch
Mailmunch review by Consultant

"Excellent email capture tool!"

What do you like best?

Quick easy way to capture emails on your website. Easy to use & flexible design options plus it's free and integrates with shopify. Can display an image, coupon or video before and/or after email submission. I used an image with subscribe button and coupon offer in text. Once submitted, a thank you message appears along with our YouTube video which shows the product benefits.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that require monthly subscription. And I believe there is a limit on the number of subscribers before you have to switch to monthly plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greater starter tool and it's so easy to use it's a no-brainer.

Used it on a client's site to increase email signups. They had a email signup box way down on bottom of site. Mailmunch triggers a colorful popup so people can register. And once registered Mailmunch allows you to send an automated email reply with coupon which has a very nice conversion rate. Easy to setup, easy to design and easy to integrate.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

Mailmunch review by Duraid S.
Duraid S.

"Great Tool For WordPress Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I've been using MailMunch on my personal blog and now my agency blog for the past 3 years. I love the flexibility, you can use it to reate content upgrades in your articles, sidebar, top bar or setup an exit-intent popup, and it integrates with Mailchimp. So if you're just starting out and need a free solution, those 2 go great together. :)

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with it so far. I've only been using the free version, so I can't comment on the paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for growing your email list.

Lead generation from our blog, without getting too technical. :)

There are not enough reviews of Mailmunch for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

FormAssembly Logo
FormAssembly
Launch awesome web forms quickly, easily.
LeadsBridge Logo
LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge is an all-in-one lead generation suite of tools designed to connect user's leadgen sources with over 240 CRM and email software.
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building Logo
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building
Infonyze is a B2B lead generation, prospecting, and list building platform, designed to easily find influencers and create complete B2B prospecting lists in moments.
CallPage Logo
CallPage
CallPage is system which help you to get up to 75% more leads from your web-site through the offering real-time callback in 28 seconds and automated schedule calls system.
Contact Form 7 Logo
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a tool to manage multiple contact forms.
Etailinsights Logo
Etailinsights
etailinsights is designed to provide certified accurate eCommerce Leads including email addresses.
LiveCall Logo
LiveCall
Based on website's visitors behavior LiveCall selects those customers who are most interested in purchasing but still have some doubts. It automatically engages them in real-time voice conversation with your sales team. All they have to do is answer calls.
Justuno Logo
Justuno
Justuno is a website conversion tools that grow business it convert traffic, build email list, and increase sales.
Privy Logo
Privy
Privy helps over 200,000 businesses rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment through the use of targeted pop ups, other displays & automated emails that are integrated with top ecommerce and email platforms.
GetProspect Logo
GetProspect
3.7
Lead generation tool with email finder. Just select your search criteria and our tool will give you list of leads with names, corporate email, position, Linkedin url, company name, website, industry and more!

Learning about Mailmunch?

* We monitor all Mailmunch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.