Mailmunch Reviews & Product Details

Mailmunch Overview

What is Mailmunch?

Mailmunch is the complete lead growth and email marketing service for bloggers, solopreneurs, startups, and enterprises. From B2B to B2C, over 500,000 businesses count on Mailmunch to generate thousands of leads every day and grow their revenue from email marketing. Here's everything that you can do with Mailmunch: - Build email lists with a wide variety of opt-in form for every industry and use case - Nurture these leads with lead nurturing sequences - Lower cart abandonment and generate repeat sales with easy-to-build autoresponders - Promote new campaigns or announce product updates with high deliverability broadcasts - Boost conversions with our eye-catching landing pages that are designed for high traction Mailmunch is also incredibly easy to set up. Our intuitive drag & drop builder along with hundreds of free templates ensure that you can launch any campaign in a matter of minutes, be it an opt-in form, an email campaign, or a landing page. And if you’re wondering whether Mailmunch is a good fit for your organization, don’t worry. Mailmunch has an option for every industry and vertical. More about Mailmunch opt-in forms: - Six different types of opt-in forms - Vast template library for every use case - Advanced display rules and A/B testing - Drag & drop builder for easy customization - Mobile-friendly forms that look good on every device More about Mailmunch landing pages: - Large template library for every industry - Drag & drop builder for easy customization - Out of the box integrations with leading email marketing services - A/B testing to optimize for high conversions More about Mailmunch email marketing: - Large template library for every campaign and niche - Drag & drop builder for easy customization - Autoresponder sequences - Easy-to-design and schedule broadcasts There’s a lot more in our powerful suite of tools to cater to all your email marketing needs. All our paid plans come with a 60-day money-back guarantee to give you the confidence to try the easiest lead growth and email marketing tool you’ll find.

Mailmunch Details

Mailmunch captures leads from your website and converts visitors into life-long readers, email subscribers and customers.

Mailmunch
2014
N/A
@mailmunch

Mailmunch Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Mailmunch community
Have you used Mailmunch before?

Mailmunch Reviews

Showing 38 Mailmunch reviews
Already have Mailmunch?
Artistic Director
What do you like best?

It's user friendly and does not need much effort to understand how to build a beautiful looking newsletter from scratch. I have been using mailchimp for a lot of years, so moving to mailmunch was very effortless.

The interface reminds me a lot of the wordpress interface, which is great since I use wordpress as well. When a lot of the applications I use have the same UI it makes the whole process much smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit too simple looking. It's great, for the UX, but it does not inspire me when I am using the application itself. Would do great with some small tweaks to the UI to make it more stylish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting with my audience. Keeping in touch with my customers and fans. Building a relationship with new subscribers. It pretty much does everything that I have, while also not making things complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Website Designer
What do you like best?

Mailmunch is easy and intuitive to use, with good free options. I like seeing where in the world my subscribers are signing up, and which form they used. For me, the essential feature is tagging people in Mailchimp during sign up. When I ran into a snag, the Mailmunch help team responded and assisted me. This is appreciated, as other online tools decline to help users on their free plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the free plan, I think the features are more than fair. Obviously not everything is available without paying, and that's expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started using Mailmunch when I needed an easy solution to add subscribers to my Mailchimp list and tag them at the same time. I hunted high and low for an affordable solution for this before finding Mailmunch. I'm really pleased with this integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Blogger
What do you like best?

I really love that MailMunch just WORKS. I tried at least a dozen other plugins for the same purpose -- including some very expensive and well-known options -- and found most of them were complicated and hard to use, and none of them worked (technical issues). MailMunch worked beautifully and easily right "out of the box." And yet, for as easy as it is to use, it's pretty powerful and versatile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The templates aren't always configured exactly the way I'd like, and I found I couldn't embed a mini-survey I wanted to embed in a pop-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version provides a great option to ensure it will install and work properly on your site (and then upgrading lets you access tracking, nicer-looking templates, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has made it SO easy to add content upgrades to my blog posts, add people to my email list appropriately "tagged," and even to track which forms are getting the most traction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor/Owner
What do you like best?

Mailmunch allows me to create different types of opt-in forms for my website, from a full landing page to a small embed at the end of an articles. I can like that I can sync the user list with another application and that I can integrate it with Zapier - a powerful tool that can do almost anything automatically. I like that I can do all these things for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The zapier integration is a little finicky (not being sure when the link is made) and there doesn't seem to be a way to link a current zap to an integration, I always have to build the zap from scratch. I would love be able to easily find the zaps from within Mailmunch integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to find a way to collect email addresses of persons who would be interested in my product. With mailmunch I find an easy way to collect these email addresses on my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easiness with which I can choose a template and edit it, then adapt it to my preference.

I don't have a lot of knowledge in technological tools, and the simplicity of Mailmunch is one of the things that attracted me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is the very limited number of templates for the free version. But, for a beginner in Online Marketing, or in blogging, it's a good start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a beginner in blogging, and e-commerce, I do not yet have the budget to pay every month to build a mailing list. Mailmunch is the solution that allows me to build my list, while occasionally offering freebies to my readers and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its user interface is quite simple and intuitive to use, what I like the most about Mailmuch is its efficiency when it comes to answering any questions or concerns that may arise, in fact even the same day. We had the answers to our questions, all in a fairly quick and easy way to understand, its low price is perfect for me to increase the reach of clients in a faster and organic way by allowing me to create email marketing campaigns to advertise my products and services through this route and that at the same time help us to generate traffic to our website in a much easier way and as a complement to the organic growth that we have been making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, I have no complaints about this application, everything has worked wonderfully for us, without any major problems or inconveniences that make us think that this application is not functional for us at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been being of great help to us to increase the traffic of our website in a much faster and more organized way by allowing us to create email marketing campaigns in a very simple, easy and fast way, in such a way that we can increase our number of visitors and increase our sales simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and it looks great. The pop up window jiggles a little bit and that feature makes people actually look at the pop-up window before automatically closing it. I also like that you can add a video from YouTube to play right after people enter their email and name to encourage people too look into all their folders to confirm the email. It is easy to integrate Mailmunch with other email services. It was easier to integrate Mailmunch with my website/blog than to integrate Convertkit forms to wordpress.org. Since then I have switched to GetResponse as an email provider but I have had such good results with Mailmunch that I just kept the pop up window. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few templates you can use for the pop up window in the free version. That's about it. Everything else I like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get an API key from your email marketing service before you start the signup process with Mailmunch. It will make things easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their pop up windows have increased my sign up rate. When I first installed it, my optins doubled. The pop up window in Mailmunch is more attractive than the native pop up windows of the email service I was using when I first joined. I also like you can have dedicated landing pages where you can direct people from a link on blog posts. Some people close a pop up window too soon and then regret it. Having a link on my blog posts that people can click on and then be directed to a landing page to opt in solves this problem. Mailmunch sends me a notification when an email address has been rejected and tells me the reason. This has solved the mystery of figuring out why the number of optins was more than the number of additions to may mailing list. It isn't always due to people not confirming. I also like that I can add an image to the pop up window so it's more attractive and makes people think before they close the box. People find pop-up boxes annoying. I do too, but the reality is that they do increase sign ups enormously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize both the forms and the thank you page. The possibility of choosing where to show the form and where to hide it is also very important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't find fault. I have been very comfortable with Mailmunch for years. I will continue to use it enthusiastically and recommend it to colleagues and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily manage my newsletter subscribers. I can check the privacy data. I can work better because Mailmunch takes care of all the technical aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize and place in different spots on your site easily. I also like that everything is so easy to change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More design choices for pop up. I can't think of any other issues. It does exactly what I need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for any small business trying to grow their list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing my business, discovering where information about my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Director
What do you like best?

It was so easy to set-up my MailMunch account and integrate it with my Website. I don't only use it to collect subscribers e-mail addresses but I also love to use the Pop-Up function to get urgent messages across to my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it works perfect for my business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Pop-Ups on my website work well for urgent announcements to my clients. Multiple subscribe to my newsletters features across my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to create the campaign. Awesome support and high-quality responsive creatives. Landing page, Autoresponder and other facilities are very helpful. In short a complete package for all your campaign need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More control needs to be given for resizing the creatives especially topbar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailmunch is providing you with a complete package which will meet all your campaign needs. You didn't need to install multiple plugins or use any other service provider. It's a complete one stop solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enquiry generation campaign. So far good response, autoresponder facility is very useful for sending the initial introductory emails. Lots of creative option are available to choose as per requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to integrate Mailmunch with email service providers and with WordPress. Also, it's very intuitive and easy to customize Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. I would love more templates in the free version of the app. However, it's easy to customize and create the desired forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Mailmuch to collect email IDs from my WordPress landing pages. I was able to configure the popup at the desired pages and setup exit-intent popups with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design is quite amazing and the user experience is great. Quite is easy to use with some of the essential features integrated pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it can be more robust to compete with more complete alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would 100% recommend it to SMBs who want to grow their email list with clean and sleek popups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating email lists and help them grow, along with lead popups on my web pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementation Manager
What do you like best?

I loved the fact that when people came to my website they spent a lot more time in it and had a much higher conversation rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often hard to review the data. Once I could see it, it was good but hard to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rely on your Mailmunch support point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a lot of traffic on my site before with very little action. Now when people come to our site they engage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Advisor I
What do you like best?

I love how easy the software is to navigate and to set up your profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I personally dislike as of now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's solving efficiency and allowing me to grow my contact list without too much effort on my part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Mailmunch is user-friendly, easy to edit and publish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free ones are very simple. If you can add more free templates that would really help. We can have more options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailmunch helps a lot in subscribers opting in. It is very easy for them to click submit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Very user friendly. Simple and clean Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like more features and options to edit for email blasts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and fast setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting people to subscribe to site easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agile Coach | Software Specialist
What do you like best?

I have many tools to capture leads and they are awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX could be better, for example, I have tons of lists and they don't appear in alphabetical order in many screens, its very hard to find them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, good plans and everything works as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I sell infoproducts online and use Mailmunch tools to capture leads and contact them, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The subscriber count system is easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a lot of form customization features for free users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailMunch is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and an overall great program for both beginners and experts in marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to send mail and add forms to your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mail munch as enable me gather over 2000 emails. It very easy to integrate and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most template are premium. We need more free templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using mail chimp to get subscribers to optin on my website. I've gain more website visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The cost is much more affordable compared to similar services. It's easy to use and the quality of lead pages are very professional looking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. I love this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not only do I use MailMunch for my personal business to grow my email list, I can confidently recommend it to my clients because of it's affordability, ease and quality. My list of subscribers continue to grow by using lead pages and the that MailMunch integrates with so many email providers, anyone can use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature about Mail Munch is that the reader does not have to leave your website to have access to their free download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mail Munch makes my website slightly slower. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Mailmunch for digital marketing and providing your readers with free content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Mail Munch has helped me grow my email list to over six figures. My larger email list results in more active leads and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The forms, subscription forms and how timely they pop up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few form selections for free website owners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting subscribers. It is easy for people to subscribe and for me to c Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

It's easy to use. The opt-in forms looks good even with the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I find that I have to sync it with mailchimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailmuch is really great for building sign up forms and setting up autoresponders, so a great and easy to use lead capture tool for your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Get subscribers with pop-up form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.